Electric recovery from collapsing coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric recovery from collapsing coils

There was another thread on this but I can't seem to find it. It is connected with a question I had on the electric motor secrets.

Someone was explaining that one could save the collapsing spike from any kind of electric motor not just an attraction motor, by collecting it on a capacitor they dump it into another battery or another motor. If this is true then couldn't some one make a solar powered car with a bunch of little motors instead of just one as to squeeze the most energy out of the collection of energy?
    sorry if this was already started on another thread.

Originally posted by sykavy View Post
    There was another thread on this but I can't seem to find it. It is connected with a question I had on the electric motor secrets.

Someone was explaining that one could save the collapsing spike from any kind of electric motor not just an attraction motor, by collecting it on a capacitor they dump it into another battery or another motor. If this is true then couldn't some one make a solar powered car with a bunch of little motors instead of just one as to squeeze the most energy out of the collection of energy?
    sorry if this was already started on another thread.
    I don't think that it'll make much difference, because the radiant energy collected out of a large motor is greater than the smaller ones, but the additive energy of the smaller motors might be more, I am not so sure after all. The key is to maximize the Raidant output by using the least input. Of course we must also consider the fact that charging batteries with pure radiant energy is not healthy for them, and may kill the batteries.

As we have not got a good model for charging batteries with radiant energy, it is not so easy to conclude.
    Last edited by elias; 11-08-2007, 08:34 AM.
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Working...
    X