• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    thinking about all this makes me want to try something

if forced precession of a gyroscope makes it have thrust,
    and remember how a gyroscope will track magnetic field lines.
    could you simulate forced precession with correctly rotating magnetic field ?
    might be way more effective than trying to do it physically
    if it works, it would be why the ARV has that big central spinning disk

Hmmm....Well this is an intriguing idea, but bringing many questions along with it: Intriguing questions. Space, time, dimensions, the fabric of reality. So I haven't forgotten what you said. Ponder the implications of your idea. I agree with you that such a tool would void the need for many other complexities. To begin with, the previous posts are important. We can use the known to our advantage in considering how to go about attempting some other system. One thing to consider is that, in theory, with enough energy in rotation this energy will effect relative time in the surrounding locality: Time frame dragging. A gyroscopic field is of course a flywheel. I guess it stands to reason then that a spinning magnetic field of energy should absorb/attract anything which it influences. Again, in theory, this should also create a temporal change in the local gravity field.

This has got me thinking about the idea of microwaves instead of plasma vortex's. Now Spacecase0, as you are aware, we know they tell us things all the time. Someone somewhere has been trying to tell us some things and maybe this is one of the secrets to this story. That being a spinning microwave field of sorts. Just guessing here now. There's a bunch of connections going on with this idea. Just look up microwaves and do a little digging.

Lets look at the this crop circle. It's the Barbury crop circle. Now I got to tell you that google is gooning and trying to obscure this specific crop circle IMOP, and which makes me suspicious as to why. So I resorted to using Tin Eye to locate an HD image for posting here. This image can be viewed at the link below. I think if you look at this and then think that each part is showing us the total system. It clearly shows a microwave cyclotron, rotational fields, an I think pretty much everything is right there.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170924...dna-repair.gif

Tin eye matches.
    https://www.tineye.com/search/b9aa55...92de64c274003/

This is the crop circle used by Chris Hardeman in the so-called Gravity Shielding Experiment. Now lets look at this idea, which supposedly offered significant reductions in gravity, and let's fall back and punt...and reconsider this idea all over again. I think there's a more and this is a start.
    The Gravity Shielding Experiment from Chris Hardeman

Now this is what Chris came up with, but it's not right, however......?

The Gravity Shielding Experiment from Chris Hardeman
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-24-2017, 07:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    So no one has yet caught me huh?

In the animation the cyclic control is correctly shown but reading what I said the animation would seem incorrect, or I would seem incorrect. Notice in the animation that when the swash plate tilts forward the control input is given from a mechanical link applied to the back end, or 180 degrees apart, so what gives then if the effect happens 90 degrees later?

"In helicopters, the controls are rigged is such a way that when forward cyclic is applied, the helicopter moves forward, likewise for aft, etc. To accomplish this, the pitch horn is offset 90º to the rotor blade. The controls still tilt the swash plate in the same direction as the control input is made, but due to the pitch horn placement, the input to the blade occurs 90º earlier in the plane of rotation."
    Gyroscopic Precession, Rotor Gyroscope, and Flywheel Effect

Observe the rear red colored mechanical link which doesn't rotate. This is the control input link which demonstrates a forward/backwards cyclic pitch change in the animation.
    The swash plate is the blue and grey part. The top half rotates on ball bearings rotating round about with the rotor blades.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83h6QK-oJ4M[/VIDEO]
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-25-2017, 07:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Here's some links for people to look at. The JNL Labs link below is recommended.
    Patents - Publications - Reference - Links

Mark Tomion Stardrive (*Suspicious sudden death)
    ZPEnergy.com - Mark Tomion (Stardrive device) has passed away in June
    https://www.google.com/patents/US3177654
    StarDrive EngineeringÂ* / Cetin BAL-GSM:+90 05366063183-Turkey/Denizli

Electrodynamic method * interesting info on tether energy gathering system tested in space.
    https://www.google.com/patents/US20110154803
    https://www.google.com/patents/US7913954?

Link to a Chinese Patent.
    A machine translation at the link; if you can make sense of that you might be interested enough to go on to examine the pdf. CN104875869A * Apr 28, 2015 Sep 2, 2015 魏明刚 Recoiling-free magnetic propelling device
    https://www.google.com/patents/CN101554927A?cl=en

UFO's are real because they are ours and they have had them for an extremely long time. Here's some evidence to support that contention. Particle accelerators, magnetic compression plasma jet motors, electric space craft; these are legendary aviation corporations. Ryan built Linbergh's plane that flew the Atlantic. Republic built the P-47 Thunderbolts that together with Mustangs and Spitfires destroyed the Nazi War Machine, and United Aircraft is the same outfit that hijacked Central and South American....changed it's name to United Fruit and is now running Washington DC with perverted puppets....or something like that.

Electric aerospace propulsion system
    Ryan Aeronautical Company
    Filing date Sep 26, 1961
    https://www.google.com/patents/US3177654

Particle propulsion device *United Aircraft Corp
    Publication date Sep 4, 1962
    Filing date Jun 30, 1960

https://www.google.com/patents/US3052088

Magnetic compression engine *Republic Aviation Corp.
    Publication date May 8, 1962
    Filing date Nov 6, 1958
    https://www.google.ch/patents/US3032978
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-24-2017, 04:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied

* No I'm not consciously trying to drive you crazy with this long winded reply but I think that depending on the way one is approaching this topic they will see different things going on.

For example, in the previous post the analogy used to illustrate a binary star system's vectored gravity wave; using light bulb's being lit in sequence and chasing one another round a race track forming patterns, one could see the similarities to the St Clair Patents like the Bobbin, which is instead using an orbiting electromagnetic solenoid race track arrangement. I have to wonder here if the St. Clair Patent is showing the complete arrangement, which might include a dual counter flowing race track below the other, and possibly of a differing dimension which would then trace back to earlier postings demonstrating their effects. So I think the St Clair patent is in line with your thoughts here on one part, while the secondary part about gyroscopic precession does seem to provide a sensible explanation for the disc beneath the pilots seats. Note here I say seems to provide a sensible explanation, but it's unclear to me right now if it would be required, however at the time of manufacture the available technology would probably indicate a mechanical control like a large spinning disc would be a logical control system: Might well explain the somewhat dopey sloppy like wandering some of these early UFO's seemed to exhibit.

Now lets talk about precession, and I know Spacecase that I've lectured you on this elsewhere so this isn't specifically aimed at you, just at everyone else OK? Having been around helicopters more than most I can say that comprehending the dynamics of precession aren't quite as easily grasped as some would suppose, and which is a product of differing applications and subsequent descriptions used to explain how precession is acting upon a specific set of circumstances. This, for example, is one individual attempt to explain precession as; "A slow movement of the axis of a spinning body around another axis due to a torque (such as gravitational influence) acting to change the direction of the first axis."

Real helpful huh? Completely explained, no questions at all, there's nothing more you need to know....

What you're going to find is that this previous explanation of precession isn't going to be too helpful in understanding precession in terms of how to use it to control a hovering vehicle, but might be helpful to understand precessional effects due to gravitational influences upon a twin star system. However you're going to become totally confused if you start off with something as complex as precessional influences in a binary star system. Start by understanding the imposing mechanical contraption of a rotorcraft control system, which is single spinning disc for all intense and purposes. That's how it acts. A rotor system on a helicopter can be considered a spinning plate or disc.

A singular spinning disc, such as the rotor plane of a helicopter or the disc beneath the pilots seat in the ARV, produces a directional change 90 degrees after the input of a control function.

For example, if you want to go forward your controls input a direction change 90 degrees before the desired direction. Looking down upon a rotorcraft which has a counter clockwise plane of rotation, the direction input would then take place on the right side of the rotor plane, where due to precession the full scope of the control input then takes place 90 degrees later, and thus the rotor plane tilts forward, or down, and the rear of the rotor plane tilts up (*very simplified).

In actuality it's the pitch of the rotor blades themselves which are translating the precession through a mechanical connection system, and this translation is following a ball bearing produced smooth path, and which is produced by following along a tilted plate which the blades themselves are mechanically connected to by way of linkages, and which is then being traced out with ball bearings (Swash Plate) and fed back to the rotor blades. It all sounds and looks very complex, but it really isn't that complex once you gather the gist of what is taking place, but it is a triumph of mechanical engineering and it is helpful to see what is taking place.

*Please note that none of this explains what is happening aerodynamically and observe that the pitch angle of each blade is following the precise angle of the swash plate and thus smoothly changing it's relative pitch angle throughout the entire plane of rotation, and in addition to this the entire swash plate rises and falls to produce an over-all change in the angle of attack that the blades assume when in rotation, thus transforming all of the rotorblades pitch angles to maintain a desired over-all angle of attack by all rotors through the movement of the swash plate.

The animation shows the mechanical cyclic pitch control system employed by most, not all, rotorcraft. ***Notice*** it is the input of the controls through the bottom grey part in the animation which aren't rotating that produces the change in the rotating rotor plane! Examine this closely. Gyroscopic Precession is a primary part of a helicopter rotor control system. Understand this and you can understand that twin rotating systems quickly become very complex and they also begin to exhibit other qualities as well, at least in rotorcraft they do some very unusual and unexpected things.

There are four points to the control input. Each is 90 degrees apart. One is barely visible in the animation. Don't let the 3 visible ones confuse you. There are four points. This is a good animation. However when it switches to camera angle 2 at 1:35 it assumes the rotation of the helicopters body while the rotor remains stable. This is helpful if you're trying to gather what is happening in the event of catastrophic failure, like say the loss of the tail rotor, but don't let it confuse you. Focus on the first 1 and a half minutes, and mainly on the idea that the control input takes place 90 degrees ahead of the plane of rotation. That's what gyroscopic precession is all about.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83h6QK-oJ4M[/VIDEO]

Who here remembers the flying death ball in the movie Phantasm?
    I think this toy might have been inspired by the movie.

Remote control device with gyroscopic stabilization and directional control
    https://www.google.com/patents/US6458008
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-23-2017, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spacecase0
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by thx1138 View Post
    From the link you provided: "The greater the frequency the electricity, the more it pushes against the earth's electrostatic and electromagnetic fields." and "Outside the earth's magnetic field, another propulsion system must be used, which relies on the first." and then he goes on to explain particle4 accelerators and say, "The high-speed particles go out through straight lengths of pipe, charged like the loops and in speeding out into space, push the machine along."
    Propulsion outside of the sphere of earth or the solar system is unlikely to require an alternative means such as a particle projector; like electric rocket proposals. I believe this is diversionary (quite frankly) and which follows a pre-planned pathway already being mapped out for these inferior propulsion systems. Carefully examine the logic: Earth has a magnetic field. It is a leap to say it has an electromagnetic field. Geologically dead planets still have a gravitational field. There is no evident reason to assume that those planets have such gravitational fields specifically due to the manufacture of an electromagnetic field by unknown means, assuming dangerously here now that such planets as Mar's are geologically inactive because they are no longer receiving the necessary solar sustenance in the form of things like Brikeland's. Obviously I could be wrong here, but the input of electrical energy alone doesn't produce a magnetic field in dirt and water, and so isn't a gravitational requirement.

However, what does seem to be a requirement is high frequency waves and space is filled with high frequency waves if I understand it correctly. That is it is filled with microwaves, evidently resonating/vibration, which I surmise is a fundamental aspect of gravity because this seems to be the understanding which has been pursued in the area of microwaves and gravity by others.

Now this paper is concerned with detecting gravity waves. However there are some bits of information in the first few pages which are relevant.
    Ultra-High-Intensity Lasers for Gravitational Wave Generation and Detection R.M.L. Baker, Jr.1, Fangyu Li2 and Ruxin Li3

"According to a set of definitions provided in Chapter 3 of the basic text by Hawking and Israel (1979),High-Frequency Gravitational Waves (HFGWs) have frequencies in excess of 100 kHz and have the most promise for terrestrial generation and practical, scientific, and commercial application."
    http://www.gravwave.com/docs/Am%5B1%...hys.%20089.pdf

The section on the HFGW GENERATOR may help some to see in their own mind a relationship between these HFGW's and how microwaves could interact upon a platform of divided quartz capacitors as depicted in the ARV.

In the proposed detection apparatus they are using ultra high energy lasers to impart a "Jerk" on matter, and it is this jerking which generates a gravity wave according to theory. Now logically, whereby reviewing the UFO accounts such as the 1957 encounter and which specifically gives the recorded information, and we know this is good data coming from an electronics countermeasures air combat officer in that particular instance, it then seems logical to assume that these fluxuation's would be imparting a jerking fluctuation to the quartz pies in a design like the ARV depicts.

*Note: I'm beginning to wonder if there even is a charge being applied to these capacitors? Meaning is there even an applied stored charge inside them, or it is all externally driven reactions according to the theory that jerking matter will produce a gravity wave? Quartz being a transducer ....well at any rate....

*Note; in the section about the Gravity Wave Generator there is an extended and rather complex description given on how the gravity wave is generated by use of twin star like arrangement, and which appears to me to be a de facto description of operation for energizing a quartz capacitor field/array, such as to induce gravity waves, and which I believe is accomplished by the use of focused microwave beams, hence the half ball lens seen on the bottoms of many UFO images early on.

"When energized (speaking of the proposed lasers here), a GW pulse is generated exhibiting a polarization defined by the orientation of the two fixed masses and the directions of the jerks-"

I have to laugh at the supposed clarification here
    The above quote is simply saying that depending on the location of the masses relationships to each other, that a pair of projected energy beams (laser or microwave) would give us a resultant vector for the gravity waves. Remember here now, mass=energy, so light energy=mass, hence high energy lasers. In theory light alone could do this as pure energy, but in either event we are basically talking about a means for directional control, as well as eliminating the need for rocks and fast food.

Again, the gravity vector is merely the resultant angle given off by the two interactions of two forms of excited energies.

More simply put; in the below example, the light bulb example, it can be seen as simply two bulbs being turned on which are on one side of a circle, but not precisely next to each other. This distance between the two bulbs can be altered to produce a vector of gravitation. For example one might have the space of one bulb between the two lite bulbs to begin with, and then alter that to include two bulb spaces and so on, but all the while the pattern is maintained with each bulb is turned on while the one behind is turned off, and thus the bulbs appear to be chasing one another round a ring. You may arrange them to be close to each other, or opposite each other, but moving round a race track.

In other words, and according to the example, they are mimicking two stars orbiting round each other. It is the location of the stars (lite bulbs in the example) which decides the gravitational vector that these two masses give off. In this way one might suspect that a piled array of fluxing capacitors, like those depicted by Mark in his ARV drawing, would then be a controllable platform for creating gravity vectors such as to produce hovering, or any other flight attitude required.

Quote:
    "The process underlying the experiment can be clarified by the following: Imagine a circle of light bulbs with the bulbs arbitrarily close to each other. Energize a pair of lights that are exactly opposite each other on the circle in sequence so that an observer perceives the two lights moving in a circle about each other. If the lights are very close together, then even though the lights are fixed, the observer has the illusion of orbiting lights whose emulated “angular-frequency,” ω, radians/second, is determined by the rate of sequentially energizing the lights – similar to a string of “chasing” Christmas-tree lights. Next imagine that you have replaced the light bulbs by energizable, jerked masses, e.g., laser-targets, piezoelectric-crystals,
    etc. Again the perception is of orbiting masses even though the masses are overall fixed (except for very brief jerks). Since the masses are sequentially energized, an orbiting pair of masses is emulated. As each pair of masses is energized or jerked the GW-radiation pattern (Landau and Lif****z (1975) and Baker, Davis, and Woods (2005)) is approximately in the form of a figure “8” at the circle’s center midway between the laser targets, directed both ways along the circle’s center-line or axis. As depicted in Fig. 3 of Puthoff and Ibison (2003), the radiation-pattern equations of Landau and Lif****z (1975) give rise to two symmetrical lobes of radiation directed in both directions (thus a figure “8”) normal to the plane of the masses motion. As the pairs of masses are jerked in sequence around the circle the figure “8” sweeps out a radiation pattern that is a dumbbell-shaped or peanut-shaped figure-of-revolution involving the integrated sum of two polarizations (Landau and Lif****z, 1975) Thus the surface of a dumbbell-shaped-radiation pattern is swept over each half revolution and the GW-polarization exhibits a frequency that is exactly twice that of the orbiting mass pair. 400 Bad Request
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-24-2017, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    For example; this is one of the most specific reports available addressing the microwave aspect to UFO's. Though it's long been known that microwaves are associated with UFO's and Crop Circles.

1957 UFO Enounter
    http://www.narcap.org/Associated_Res...aiaareport.pdf

"Information transcribed from the summary report prepared by the Wing Intelligence Officer, COMSTRATRECONWG 55, Forbes Air Force Base, concerning this part of the incident that involved this aircraft (call sign "Lacy 17") quote:

ECM reconnaissance operator #2 of Lacy 17, RB-47H aircraft, intercepted at approximately Meridian, Mississippi, a signal with the following characteristics: frequency 2995 mc to 3000 mc; pulse width of 2.0 microseconds; pulse repetition frequency of 600 cps; sweep rate of 4 rpm; vertical polarity. Signal moved rapidly up the D/F scope indicating a rapidly moving signal source; i.e., an airborne source. Signal was abandoned after observation..."

https://fear-of-lightning.wonderhowt...nergy-0133231/

The Following is extracted and paraphrased for conciseness.
    http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/musha/Musha-Presen.pdf
    Experimental values obtained by the Honda research group suggests that high AC voltage pulses impressed to a capacitor composed of dielectric material may affect the inertia of the mass and would produce a rapid acceleration without stress with densely charged plasma cloud.

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/elec...?cb=1404077660

"Fig.6 Electrogravitic craft by T.T.Brown
    CONCLUSIONS
    From the theoretical analysis by the zero-point field theory, it is considered that the origin of the dynamical Biefeld-Brown effect might be attributed to the interaction of zero-point vacuum fluctuations with high potential Dielectric material Core mass Positive pole Negative pole Electrode Thrust direction IV IAA Symposium on Realistic Near-Term Advanced Space Missions 6 electric field impressed to the capacitor. This result suggests that the pulsed electric field applied to the capacitor may produce artificial gravity sufficient for practical application to the space propulsion technology.
    "
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-22-2017, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    How a Klystron Tube Works
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsBTI3tO5-8

How a Klystron amplifier works
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvud81pYGOg[/VIDEO]

Leave a comment:

• Gambeir
    replied
    Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
    Dead Thread?
    I'm not quite dead yet... No the thread isn't dead. Hopefully will continue.
    I'm sorry that I've been preoccupied. A few computer issues.

Multiple avenues exist to gravity modification and some we have covered. I myself am not convinced that the center column to the ARV is using a mercury vapor, however logical it may seem, but that's not important. What do I known? Right now I'm as about as bamboozled as the day I began, but not nearly as ignorant, if that makes sense. The issue is how to make sense of the seeming bits and pieces which are manifestly parts to these machines. I'm going through my collection of white papers looking for relevant materials which seem interlinked.

There is, I think, a connection to millimeter waves/microwaves in early machines. There appears to be luneburg lens protruding out the bottom of early UFO's as half round balls, and or these half round balls which were commonly seen in early UFO's may be associated with a Klystron Tube or both the Klystron and the luneburg lens.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klystron
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-22-2017, 06:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• thx1138
    replied
    I realize that it's not the same shape. The article states that the hull can be made in a variety of shapes; sphere, football, disc, or streamlined rectangle or triangle. I was talking about the basic operating principle.
    From the link you provided: "The greater the frequency the electricity, the more it pushes against the earth's electrostatic and electromagnetic fields." and "Outside the earth's magnetic field, another propulsion system must be used, which relies on the first." and then he goes on to explain particle4 accelerators and say, "The high-speed particles go out through straight lengths of pipe, charged like the loops and in speeding out into space, push the machine along."

Mark McCandlish talks about the Cassimir force and doing something with zero point energy to cause "mass cancellation" in the ARV.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua0MMXJl3FM

I'm proposing an electrogravitic system for the ARV which creates a local gravity field around the vehicle and the vehicle rides that gravity field for motion.
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ECTROGRAVITICS

So the operating principles aren't the same either. That's not to say any of them will or won't work but that they are different systems.

Leave a comment:

• nutzNvoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by thx1138 View Post
    I don't think so. That's a different craft altogether - no sloped sides to a flat bottom, no central column, kinetic energy thrusters, etc.
    I realize that it's not the same shape. The article states that the hull can be made in a variety of shapes; sphere, football, disc, or streamlined rectangle or triangle. I was talking about the basic operating principle.

Leave a comment:

• thx1138
    replied
    I'm sure most of you guys here have seen this before but just thought I'd throw it out there for those who haven't. And shouldn't we be calling this the TRV (Tesla Reproduction Vehicle) instead of the ARV? Nikola Tesla's Flying Saucer
    I don't think so. That's a different craft altogether - no sloped sides to a flat bottom, no central column, kinetic energy thrusters, etc.

Leave a comment:

• nutzNvoltz
    replied
    I'm sure most of you guys here have seen this before but just thought I'd throw it out there for those who haven't. And shouldn't we be calling this the TRV (Tesla Reproduction Vehicle) instead of the ARV? Nikola Tesla's Flying Saucer

Leave a comment:

• thx1138
    replied
    Tesla coil powered electrogravitic AVR

I've been chasing rabbits down holes trying to work out the rotating super conducting magnet flywheel theory and forced gyroscope precession and... It's more like a prairie dog town with tunnels all interconnected under ground.

So I took a break and watched Mark McCandlish's video again. The attachment is the result. The first two images are of the same thing taken with different shutter speeds to show the colors and structure of both red and blue elements of the plasma. The third image is an attempt to show a double plasma structure. See the PDF for more detail.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thx1138; 09-20-2017, 01:15 PM. Reason: Update ARV03.pdf again & added double plasma image

Leave a comment:

• nutzNvoltz
    replied
    the Searl effect generator used magnets, I am still not clear on how it worked or all of what it was suppose to do, my attempts to reproduce it got me no results, but then I also did not have magnets with the tiny poles all around the outside like his did.

my spinning devices with electrostatic voltages on them started with a modified whimhurst machine. I set it up with the same sort of system they use, but set it up with one disk one polarity and the other disk the opposite polarity.
    ended up playing with electrostatic motors with only one polarity.
    the oppositely spinning seemed to have the most magnetic fields.
    it would erase my compasses, change the polarity on them, magnetize bits of steel and things like that.
    it also messed with time plus or minus 2 seconds at most, it reversed polarity about every 1.5 seconds, just when it was building up a large field it would flip polarity, so it would seem that time was lined to how much it messed with the clocks (mechanical and digital), I tried forcing the voltage to stay on one polarity, and it flipped anyway, just stayed with a 150KV bias that I had imposed, and it did some other odd things as well.
    it is why I think the ARV is likely a real thing, so much of it makes sense with other things I have seen
    it would seem that 2 counter rotating fields with the same polarity would have been the next thing to try.
    likely not.
    talking about it is good, and we can learn things that way.
    but after all the talk you have to build things and check your logic.
    likely need to wait months to years for updates
    building hardware to test things is not a fast thing.
    would love to see someone with more talent, time, and funding make the project go faster, but that seems unlikely based on comments so far.
    I hear you spacecase. Wish I could do a lot more experimenting but don't have a lot of time or money to do so. You may not have the time or funding but you seem to have the talent and I thank you for taking the time to post your experiences on this forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X