Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robur View Post
    Hello

I am writing here Again as it is other wise impossible to get you to see anything I write else where.
    I am notifying you, that I am building modification of your pizza dish with Aluminum tetrahedrons
    Also, on the same base I will build a model for Vrill
    High Voltage gear based on Car Ignition Coil transformers will arrive from friend end of July.
    I said I will not write here again, but I feel that you must be notified.
    As I am using information from your thread to build items.
    I will report on progress in a separate thread

Would you bury your war axe or start slandering me again and accuse me of things I am not?

This is a single notification message only
    Robur, the tetrahedronal magnetic model was created when I really didn't understand a great deal, not that I've advanced much in the interim, but I thought I could use the model to verify that magnetic pressure could result in propulsion. The model also sort of verifies the atomistic theory that the most finite particles are composed of tetrahedrons. I was using Joe Parr's concept that a macro size can mimic the micro, and if Joe Parr thought that the macro could replicate the micro then it's good enough for me.

It might also be useful to keep in mind that in quantum physics the idea is that tiny building blocks make up all matter, and those building blocks are composed of tetrahedrons, and the tetrahedrons are driven/or bound by quasi-particles, which is code for the dielectric field, and by extension really means the magnetic field, but which quantumist's claim are virtual particles and which is critically important to atomistic reductionism. Whatever failings QT has it isn't without merit and exists because Universe thinks we need it. So use what you can where you can is the idea.

Also keep in mind while making your own inquiry that there is a basic rule to magnetism, and which is that the smaller a magnetized particle is, the greater it's resultant reactions will be, and translated this means that usable results most likely come from small to smaller nano-particles. So while sheets of copper or aluminum or lead or graphite can produce results, the real results come out of much smaller scales in mulitiplicative orders.

In other words, Out of Chaos comes order, or at least self alignment when acted upon by an exterior field. Which also just so happens to be of keen interest to NIH of Dr. Fauci fame. A bunch of related crap available via Dr. Fauci...probably laced with free graphene.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23778158/

So now where does all this get us? Well it sort of gets us back to where this whole thread began; where in the beginning we were thinking how in the world do they get quartz crystals big enough to make the ARV work? Which we eventually discovered that they don't, and that they probably grind them up to dust, so we want them small, but that was then and this is now and they aren't using quartz crystals I'm quite sure. They use new and improved artificial PZT's powered by terfenol-d.

http://tdvib.com/terfenol-d/

So if you read through the PDF by Mr. Goodfella what we have now, or my understanding rather, just by looking at the ARV, is a device which creates a very large electrical plasma field inside a super cooled central column, which exits somewhere, and creates a magnetic donut. This magnetic plasma donut is then rotating or spinning like a smoke ring and the machine is itself inside the donut and attached to the donut by a magnetic field, and this is where & why I speculated that a magnetic paint is used on the sloped sides, because a magnetic plasma would attach the machine to itself and thus be carried along inside the magnetic plasma donut. Of course the whole is working together as one complete unit and how this works maybe aligned with Alcubierre's warped space concept, but as always to make this work we have to invert the whole story literally, so reverse the whole concept of warped space and instead re-frame warped space as warped magnetism, and which is occurring inside an artificial man made magnetic space, and inside a space faring donut. I'm speculating but if this idea is even plausible then it's plausible only inside an artificial construct as space has no properties.

How to Make VORTEX RINGS in a Pool

warp-drive-X2.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms12401
    https://www.nanowerk.com/nanotechnol...wsid=53927.php

Now just so you understand (FYI) I have been continuing my own experimental trials still using the same pie plate and tiny neo-magnets experimenting with alternating layers of copper, aluminum, and plastics. The primary purpose of which is get to where the contraption will push itself along on a level surface without any aid. The really important reasoning behind this has to do with counter~spatial propulsion, more on that can be sort of garnered by looking into what the Cult of Quantum calls a "quantum thruster."

The lesser important reason for continuing to mess with this arrangement is that I can't seem to get people to grasp the correlation between magnetic reflection and shapes as the many video's of assorted so-called V-gates can be seen around on social media, but forget using magnets to create the V-Gate and instead reverse the thinking: The V Gate is the material, it's the copper, the bismuth, the graphite. It's the reflector that creates the V gate. Doing that enables a magnetic field to be relocated to anywhere where a proper reflector creates a driving reaction, like inside, or outside in a line, or maybe in counterspace as incoherent magnetic quasi~particles.

Well so anyways I think that to drive a tetrahedron without additional electrical power would require better materials than strips of copper but my next screwing around act will include using graphite (tested with a magnet to make sure there isn't any iron in it, and probably laminated to copper or bismuth sheet. Ya see if we could get something that could just spin in a circle without using any power by being pushed off a magnetic pressure field then we would be half way to powerless energy production. Now who knows that maybe the magnets will run down but from what I've read these new magnets have very long life spans.

Anyways, my point here is that we humans get fixated and it's hard as hell to get away from what's been done and to get outside of ourselves to see something differently from another angle. If you had a way to contain a magnetic pressure field, and we do, then magnetic repulsion, ie levitation, is a matter of putting pressure between plates and jetting it off like we do with hot gases from turbine engines. So in concept the idea is straight forwards. Execution is another matter and what pisses me off about all this is that for the love of God, I'm just about the least qualified person imaginable to have to deal with this and yet where is everyone else? Well they are fixated on the past and on fairy tales of quantum physics and of Einsteinian Physics over hyperbole over gravitational fields which are themselves really little more than incoherent constructs poorly explained and even more poorly defined.

No matter what anyone else thinks, I'm just about as sure as I can be that Ken Wheeler has nailed down the explanation of gravity to the gnat's proverbial ass as non-point source magnetism, which BYW, is defined by quantum physics as specifically gravity created at a nano-scale, and which was demonstrated by Professor Laithwaite conclusively as possessing an inverse relationship to scale/size, and that means unequivocably, far as I'm concerned, that Ken Wheeler is 100% correct in saying that; "gravity is non-point source magnetism."

Quantum physics has not figured out that if by defining gravity as happening at a so called quantum level of quasi-particles there still needs to be the same defining definition as to cause and effect that Ken Wheeler has modeled otherwise you simply have an incoherent field of quasi particles everywhere, which is what they do say, but apparently they seem to think that one thing is a myraid of individual particles with each assigned a different function.

The answer to what creates gravity already exists and is explained sufficiently well enough. All one needs to understand is the difference between what is point source magnetism and what is non-point source magnetism, or incoherent and coherent magnetism. It is that simple, and quantum physics claims about quasi-particle produced magnetism and quantum gravity are moot and completely irrelevant to any practical immediate usefulness. Indeed the whole idea seems to have been crafted by the Devil himself to impede human understanding such is the complexity and innate uselessness of the whole, but here again I have to bear in mind that whatever exists, exists because Universe sees a profit in it, and even in evil humans need to know for their own good, but it does seem like something Alien Mantids might come up with to screw with humanity, and if there is such a thing as a devil then I'd imagine that species would be good candidate's for a serious likeness to the anti-christ.

Professor Eric Laithwaite "Motors Big and Small" - 1971 (*Here in this video Professor Laithwaite demonstrates the relationship between magnetic effect and size)

You want to check out MrDelfin video's. Especially interesting to see him put magnetic viewing film over rollers on his reproduction of John Searls machine. Now like most people he has concluded that the so wave patterns revealed by the film are akin to gear teeth, which would seem to make sense given the way the rollers work on the Searl machine. However, given what we "now know" about the magnetic field and what the magnetic viewing film will show is that what he is seeing as magnetic gear teeth are in reality the pathway of the dielectric plane of inertia, so since the film is 2D you're getting an X-ray view of the dielectric field, which means that the waves he is seeing or which we seem to see, aren't waves at all, but rather a flat view of a coil which seems to show a wave. I think you may better understand by looking at some of the video's but I wanted to mention this so that you have that idea in the back of your mind. Not many living draftsmen any longer but they would see this quite easily since a drawing of a coil side on can be seen the same way. So in other words, when you do look at the video's showing a Searl type roller with magnetic viewing paper laid over it, then you will see what looks like teeth or waves, but that's the plane of intertia and since these rollers are hollow what you're getting is some coil or screw like induction coming into the rollers.
    MrDelfin
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj...658hCw_6XHQsrg
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-18-2021, 03:40 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• There is one other thing I might add Robur which seems significant regarding the pie plate dielectric glider and that is how the whole seems to react when held in your hands and when it's not held, and when it's not held it seems dead, while held it seems to be alive.

Now somewhere's about is a video which probably explains this in a round about way and if I can locate it again I will post it. I think it's in this thread but can't remember for sure. It's a video where a professor of electrical engineering is lighting an Led using a magnet, but where in the LED only lights when he himself touches the magnet, and I believe that in general he touches the magnet in the middle where the so called bloch wall is located, but which we know is the dielectric plane of inertia, or induction zone of the conterspatial dielectric field.

Wheeler defined counter-space as ground, and it appears that a complete circuit is formed when a living body connects with the pie plate, which in my set up is metal coated in teflon. If that's what is happening it would make sense that the moving conductor passing over magnetic fields would be generating a larger magnetic electric field and thus appear to come to life with greater enthusiasm than when simply placed upon a table and vibrated, which may or may not do anything. Right now it's unclear in my opinion whether there is a propulsive reaction due to dielectric reflection induced by a diamagnetic material, but there again this may be due simply to unsuitable materials, or scaling factors, or improper stacking/layering.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 07-13-2021, 05:24 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I may do an illustration but for now I just want to make a recap of thoughts with the hope that these final conclusions may help to describe how the ARV operates.. Let me begin by saying that I think Stefan Marinov and Mathias Bage may have come closest to understanding the ARV and then later possibly Bugsfly had a clear understanding of some kind of donut propulsion system.

https://orientalreview.org/2020/05/1...zero-point-ix/

Stefan Marinov was connected to the MAGVID. He supposedly killed himself according to the jokers over at good ole Wikipedia. Ya just can't beat the honestly can ya? Oh yes, disproved himself and then killed himself. Sort of like the guy who shot himself twice in the head and then put the gun back in the glovebox before dying.
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Marinov

https://sites.google.com/site/freeeeenergy/magvid

https://web.archive.org/web/20040705...g/fe/VIPV.html

http://blog.lege.net/Mathias_Bage/

A plasma donut propulsion system is what's described by Robin Goodfella in the PDF I posted in the ARV thread. I don't think Goodfella comes right out and say's that's what it is but that is one of the propulsion systems explained through his research. This propulsion system describes the ARV as well as a weapons system. Over all, in review of history, in review of downed and destroyed aircraft, ships, and buildings, this propulsion system also describes those unexplained events, some now nearly forgotten but for the families that remember the lost and others still unexplained, or so we are told or have had explained away by the accessories to these crimes and make no mistake, these were crimes.

Remember how I was thinking that the Video from Olympia Washington was showing a plasma donut, and you remember I thought it was like creating a false mass? You remember that? Well I think I was wrong about that now. This is what I conjecture now about the way the ARV is propelled.

Begin by taking a look at the ARV drawing.
        www.markmccandlish.com

The upper platform where the door is: I'm thinking this is probably a magnet, possibly a bitter solenoid magnet, or something like that. The reason for this is that if you refer back to the USAF interception radar report from an RB-47 in the late 50's what they say is that there was a slowly rotating magnetic field around 3 Hertz in the horizontal plane.

Now if this machine is producing an electric plasma via it's so-called capacitors then logically that plasma is being feed into the central column and which is designed to cool the plasma. So the central column is a cooling tower.

The electrical plasma is likely super cooled by passing it through several stages after which it exits the machine. Where I can't say for sure but probably on the bottom or along the bottom edge. This cooled plasma is magnetic and is attached along the hull of the vehicle with the aid of an ablative magnetic paint which serves to both insulate the ship and to retain the plasma in a ring around the ship. The plasma is pulled upwards from the base towards the walkway where the magnet is located, and then the magnetic field is made to slowly revolve around the vehicle, and the revolving induces a rotation in the plasma donut ring which is identical to that of a smoke ring, and it's this revolving plasma ring which then propels the vehicle just like a smoke ring self propels itself along.

The reason I think this is because the 1950's Jet interception of a UFO said that the magnetic field was in the horizontal plane, slowly rotating at about 3 Hertz with a vertical HF microwave field.

So I think that there are crystals which are compressed that generate a piezo electric energy field which is wirelessly feed into the central column where it's cooled by liquid helium and then ejected out the base or on the sides along the base, and this super cooling is what makes the surrounding air cold.This would explain the reported cool air in a hot hanger as well. So there is an electric plasma field that's super cooled and which is magnetic, and because it's magnetic it's attaches itself to the sides of the vehicle. In a hanger it might hover a couple inches off the ground, especially if the floor it was parked on was designed to repel another magnetic field and which could be engineered a number of ways. It may be that the landing pad is itself working on the same principle.

The upper magnet keeps a slow rotation which induces the formation of rotating ring of super cooled plasma that begins by forming a curve up along the sides beginning at the base of the machine, and then once it's up along the walkway where the magnetic field is slowly rotating it forms a churning circulating ring of plasma and which would be just like a smoke ring. This produces an open air particle accelerator which is probably using water as the particle fuel as well as helping with the cooling. For those that don't know you can get plasma to freezing temp's where it can actually freeze whatever it comes in contact with.

This outlne concludes my inquiry into the Alien Reproduction Machine until further notice. In theory the operation is much simpler than I ever imagined. Of course this is still all high technology but the principle of propulsion is now evident and straight forwards.

There are other important reasons all this knowledge is important.

Gravity is not the product of an electric field crossing a magnetic field. I myself became a bit confused on this recently but no this is an error. Gravity is simply incoherent magnetism and nothing more. This idea that gravity is produced by some kind of addition is a narrative of some kind, and it seems to be a coming out from a mistaken understanding that gravity is something other than magnetism, and it also appears to be derived from a garbled understanding relating back to the way these machine actually do work.\

However~
        There are physics involved here in the way this propulsion system isolates the crew from the effects of gravity and it's this hidden un~noticed artifact of the methodology by which the propulsion system isolates the crew from the effects of gravity that have created this illusion that there is a gravity component which must be key to how these machine operate, but that you now see is an illusion of sorts. The machine isn't really creating gravity as we tend to think about it. Isolating the crew from the effects of gravity is a secondary effect of the primary propulsion system.

What the ARV really is, is a particle accelerator, an open air particle accelerator which is using water as the particle fuel, or propellant and realizing this is likely critically important for reasons not immediately apparent, but it may be that we will all need to understand this as time progresses forwards because apparently we are not just discussing a machine for space travel here, no, we are also apparently discussing the breakaway civilizations primary weapon system.

I strongly encourage visiting this website for real information about our on~going conflict with the masters of the universe.
        This link will take you to a specific video. I highly recommend. I cannot recommend any other information more highly.
        Watch and think and reflect on all the events of your life where you know the exact moment of what you were doing when
        the world changed.

Remember those words of the Late Senator Daniel Inouye warning us about about a shadow government. Remember the events of 9/11 and now how this condo collapses out of the blue, and yet there is more to this which you will hear if you listen to the linked stories.
        https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/has...-been-flipped/

Particle beams, specifically so called neutral particle beams, are not fictions and despite the denial that the military is pursuing their development, I think that we can see rather clearly the real reason is that they no longer need to develop them because they are a new reality and that plus these machines put's everyone of us in peril in ways that no other weapon system has ever done.
        https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/par...nergy-weapons/

PS: Pull up your drawers and cinch up your belt a notch. We are about to face off with the biggest collective of crooks, murderers, pedophiles, and criminals the planet has ever seen and not one of us is going to be exempt. You can be sure of that.

Maybe it is that they know they can't deal with 8 billion pissed off humans, but if they can just murder about 80 to 90 percent of us then that destruction, along with their achieved technology will enable the final establishment of their reign. What we need is to understand this better so that we have something approaching equality in firepower and in transport. I think that I've done all I am capable of doing generally speaking, but I also think that there is enough here now that those whom are better technically informed can now fill in what's needed. Thank you all for having put up my blundering bungling ways. I hope this final message is enough reward. I only wish I could have penned it three years ago. Again thanks to all for their help and support in making this thread what it has been.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-18-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• A link to keep tabs on.
          https://www.reddit.com/r/ufo/comment...nification_of/

MHD hypersonic flow control for aerospace applications
          J. Petit, J. Geffray, Fabrice David. Pub, 2009

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...75c6b6bb2?p2df

http://www.rexresearch.com/seike/seike.htm

The Action Lab
          Magnetic Locking Without A Superconductor.
          Link to paper on this.
          https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/13/3/442

Last edited by Gambeir; 07-19-2021, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• I want to post this video here as a resource and food for thought. Useful information for the creative is the idea.
            The fastest train ever built.

Making Fire That Actually Freezes Things Instead of Burns Them—Cold Fire Part 2

Last edited by Gambeir; 07-25-2021, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Gone and Dusted
              Last edited by robur; 11-17-2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post

So, 103 pages later you come to conclusion that ARV is not like it is shown here?
                http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/html-2/arv.htm
                Plasma donut is beyond me and probably everyone else here, but doesn't mean I am giving up. I am finishing setting up minimal manufacturing base, but it would still be impossible to make hollow tetrahedrons. I make solid ones. In some like a week I post a design proposal to show you.
                I am NOT hijacking your thread. But if you tell me to leave - I leave. If I post a small text would be strictly on topic.

I am planning to make a sandwich from triangle Aluminum sheets like ARV's bottom part and cover them in White Quartz powder using high temperature automotive silicone as binding agent. That same one you suggested to me in 2019. Since I deleted all my posts at your request I don't have record of what that silicone was suggested to be used for.
                But I think you suggested it for that purpose.
                Special piezo element that you say "they" used for ARV's plates is out of my reach, obviously. However, I do think better try something with lesser parts then nothing at all.
                Aluminum flywheel is no problem. Electromagnetic coil also no problem. If it is not too big.
                I will in a week's or so time describe exactly what I technically can add and perhaps you, Gambeir would be so kind and say straight if in your opinion it would be worth going ahead.

Thank You
                Robur
                I don't know enough to say how the ARV works at a technical level. That's off in the future and assuming that the hypothesis is correct about the way it drives itself, so asking those are things are for you and others to figure out. I only know what makes the most sense to me but there is so much more that I really need to understand that I can't explain the whole. Not yet and not right now. Having said that you have to realize the level of thought that it must have taken to have conceived of the design in the first place and then to engineer this machine must have been herculean. Frankly it's a miracle what has been puzzled together. I never thought we would get this far. Now then, what I explained is the result of Robin Goodfella's work and not mine. Do not mistake me for Goodfella who is considerably more informed an dedicated than I will ever be. I would encourage you to follow him on reddit.

One might ask; could it be that the a combination of a rotating magnetic plasma is producing a gravitational field which isolates the core from our gravitational field? I don't have an answer for that but that may be the whole point.
                As I understand quantum physics theory of gravitation it can be summed up with the idea that when nano-particles in a dc magnetic field are acted upon by a high frequency Ac field there is a gravitational product. This is fundamentally identical to Ken Wheelers theory of gravity being the product of an incoherent magnetic field. So as near as I can tell they are in agreement about the nature of gravity.

The basic idea behind the Goodfella propulsion system can be understood by just watching how a smoke ring powers itself through the air. That rotating smoke ring embodies the same principle only instead of smoke here we are using a plasma. .I think that the future will record that Mark McCandlish understood his illustration entirely. I mean in toto.

The fact that so called mysterious smoke rings have been recorded for a long time the world over and can be seen in the infamous Dealy Plaza photo are firm evidence that this propulsion theory is probably correct. Now about the aluminum plate I again suggest examining that video on the maglev trains of Japan and then these titbits to see if there's anything you can make sense of on how that ring around the crew compartment fits in because I'm pretty sure that's a magnet of one kind or other. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it is a magnet.

How a plasma reacts with an AC electromagnet
                https://physics.stackexchange.com/qu...tromagnet?rq=1
                Why does an electromagnet attract steel but repel aluminium?
                https://www.thenakedscientists.com/f...?topic=33358.0

Thanks for the information on your ideas. I have a lot of irons in the fire right now robur but what you're proposing sounds interesting. I'd have to think about what you're doing more.
                You might watch the video on the magnetic train propulsion system if you haven't already done so. There might be something you can use in that.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2021, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Also remember to polarize the quartz Robur.

I think you would have the quatrz piezo discharges such that the respective discharge polarity act upon corresponding layers of materials to produce a push pull action. What you're proposing is what I've also thought about. This is going to take some experimenting and thinking and screwing around. Probably with a lot error in the process so you want to think this through as best you can before you go mixing all your piezo electric material up in a bunch of silicon goo or epoxy. I'd be doing some small test pieces first if I were you and the first of those would be figuring out the best way to induce a polar field upon the quartz as it sits and hardens in a binder.

I'm also pretty sure you can just bypass all of this using off the shelf artifical PZT's, and which come polarized, but then those are preformed shapes. Still you may want to investigate that angle.

You may recall John Iwaszko's video on vacuum polarization. If not then watch the video. John told me these were made decades ago and that many of them make him cringe today, but they are very interesting and I think useful food. So anyways I'm pretty sure that the quartz needs to be polarized and while it is setting up in a binder or matrix like epoxy or silicon so that when it hardens those crystals remain oriented with specific direction, like up is one polarity and down is the other, and to produce an electrical discharge of the right polarity into the selected material. I probably don't have any better ideas about how to go about doing that then you would, and if I start planting thoughts about how I might do this then I could screw up original ideas you might come up with.

Last edited by Gambeir; 07-31-2021, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                    Also remember to polarize the quartz Robur.

I think you would have the quatrz piezo discharges such that the respective discharge polarity act upon corresponding layers of materials to produce a push pull action. What you're proposing is what I've also thought about. This is going to take some experimenting and thinking and screwing around. Probably with a lot error in the process so you want to think this through as best you can before you go mixing all your piezo electric material up in a bunch of silicon goo or epoxy. I'd be doing some small test pieces first if I were you and the first of those would be figuring out the best way to induce a polar field upon the quartz as it sits and hardens in a binder.

I'm also pretty sure you can just bypass all of this using off the shelf artifical PZT's, and which come polarized, but then those are preformed shapes. Still you may want to investigate that angle.

You may recall John Iwaszko's video on vacuum polarization. If not then watch the video. John told me these were made decades ago and that many of them make him cringe today, but they are very interesting and I think useful food. So anyways I'm pretty sure that the quartz needs to be polarized and while it is setting up in a binder or matrix like epoxy or silicon so that when it hardens those crystals remain oriented with specific direction, like up is one polarity and down is the other, and to produce an electrical discharge of the right polarity into the selected material. I probably don't have any better ideas about how to go about doing that then you would, and if I start planting thoughts about how I might do this then I could screw up original ideas you might come up with.

If by "polarization" you mean high voltage being passed through material while it is setting, then that I know.
                    My friend in Denmark been testing models I sent him in 2019
                    I have videos of tests, but cannot share without permission.

Abstract:

Aluminum disk 200mm wide and 1.5mm thick is covered by 12 layers of dielectric and conductor with 1 extra layer of conductor.
                    12 layers of DuPont Kapton tape, self-adhesive on 1 side
                    Conductive electrode is exactly 1/5 or 1/4 of disk's total diameter.
                    For 200mm disk it is 40mm or 50mm
                    Top electrode is 13th
                    So, 12 layers of Kapton and 13 of conductor.
                    Conductor is Aluminum tape, self-adhesive on 1 side

This disk is charged first with about 23000 volts @ 1-5 micro-amper to re-alight electrons
                    Then discharged and then charged via rotary spark gap, that is rotating at tge speed to give a pulse of 120 Hertz to start with.
                    When used with standard DC, like one that people use for Jean-Luis Naudin's Lifter - here is no effect.
                    None or very little.
                    When used with pulsed DC - weight loss occurs.
                    Max weight loss that was recorded 70% loss of weight.

Last year lock down nuked my material base - couldn't get anything.
                    This year so far I am building universally adaptable drilling stand. Almost finished now.
                    I glue another disk using Titanium Dioxide, which has dielectric constant of 100 - which is a lot compared to Kaptop's 3-4 units.
                    Binding agent - epoxy resin and same silicone glue for second disk as resin hugely costly

I also can't find 1 component for UfoPolitic's cold energy coil. I might not find it at all.
                    My friend hopefully, would make me 2 blocks that use car ignition coil to create high voltage.
                    Rotary Spark Gap I make out of your Pizza Dish Device.
                    Tetrahedrons would be it's contacts to create a pulse based on speed and number of tetrahedrons on rotor.
                    And if I make that cold coil - cold energy pulse would not be melting any contacts

I lost that reddit page
                    I can't seem to find it.
                    May be you post it again at some point.
                    Want to see what that "rotating battery" is made of. If materials are obtainable.

When my view of ARV's technical inner workings are all assembled - I will create another thread for it. I REALLY don't want to have another argument with you, Gambeir.
                    As I believe that without your opinions and input - it would not be possible to advance ARV Model building.
                    So why I am very careful now not to say anything upsetting for you.

I will put it together and put it up for discussion on another thread.

P.S. Passing High-Voltage via a set of Quartz/Binding Agent while binding agent hardens might be a problem. I asked person how long his automotive silicone is setting and he said it sets at speed of 3mm per 12 hours. So, mixed layer that has consistency of thick paint and applied with a brush, would be like 0.5mm thick that would be 2h of non-stop charging.

Elekret is made by passing HV via material while it is cooling down - what are we making if pass HV via material while it cold, but setting/drying up?
                    I am not. I gotta ask SpaceCase about that.

So, I wait if you re-post that link.

Comment

• polarizing the quarts is going to need some high voltage and a non viscous glue
                      if you get it to work, I want to know how,
                      sounds like not an easy task to me.

Comment

• so,
                        I have test results,
                        spinny_thing.jpg
                        I assembled something, let me try to describe, this picture should help, it is about 15 inches across.
                        it has magnets between each layer of steel, they alternate polarity each layer,
                        this leaves every other point magnetic polarity opposite of the one next to it,
                        and the magnets on the top and bottom pointed the same direction.
                        when spinning (I don't know how fast, maybe 1000RPM at best)I got the acceleration of gravity to change by about 0.1%,
                        not much effect, and hard to measure, but it did appear to be real. (I used the accelerometer in my phone, exported the data to a text file and used excel to average the numbers)
                        but they are not super strong magnets either, but measurable.

this is the same field format for the MAGVID and the seral magnets. (and similar to what wilbert smith tried)

so, imagine the disk in the middle of the magnetic coil in the ARV having a similar setup, only in the middle of the disk, each magnetically conductive section pointed up or down alternately so that it ends up with the same magnetic format I used, only it will be spinning around the very large magnetic field created by the built in homopolar generator and the coils.
                        if I am correct about this, it means that the capacitor disk with the quarts is only used for steering.
                        but I do want to try this setup with a quarts capacitor near it and see if that changes anything.

the funny thing I find about all this is that I have built this setup before 30 years ago, but could not measure such small changes in gravity before.

Comment

• Gone and Dusted
                          Last edited by robur; 11-17-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Robur, I don't want to tell you not to post in this thread.

I have ideas about how the ARV operates. The are loosely based around uncertain ideas about the nature of gravity, or weight in mass, and the way the machine operates is speculative. It is not known obviously. The whole point of this thread was to try to reason out how it might work.

Spacecase0's knowledge of the MAGVID enables him to see and understand it. On the other hand I have not studied the MAGVID nearly enough to make any real comments about it. There may or may not be cross correlations to the ARV.

I hesitate to say anything at this time. However, if I had to say something it would be that; right now, I tend to think that the production of weight in mass (gravity) appears to be associated with a high frequency vibration, which could be caused by a number of physical inputs that then cause a high frequency alternating magnetic field, which must lead to a creation of an incoherent magnetic field. In other words, when an incoherent field of dielectric energy is subjected to impulses of a high enough order, it can break the dielectric field in to unstructured magnetic dipoles.

Hmm...reread that and don't like it because it's not very clear. Continue on and possibly what I'm trying to explain may become clear. Otherwise I may re-write that first paragraph later on. So continue whilst thinking about a pool which has basins of water torn from it which are instantaneously reconnected back to the pool by a drain. The dielectric counter-spatial field is the pool, which is incorporeal in nature, and the basin's of water torn from it are the fractured dielectric energies cast off by our own star as it plows it's way through the dielectric sea it lives in.

You are of course a very tiny small sand flea living on garbage strewn beach in New Jersey. Now then...

When the dielectric field is broken up by shocks there is a period of time where polarization between dielectric energy has reconnected with itself and the next shock which then breaks the dielectric apart again. At each subsequent breaking the dielectric becomes what we understand as a dipole.

Quantum physics has this bonded together state of the dielectric as a "relaxation" of the magnetic field. Relaxation actually meaning a solidification, or time periods where the dielectric has bonded together again between the next impulse which breaks the dielectric field and creates magnetic dipoles. The dipoles are an illusion of the dielectric seeking to bond with the dielectric field it was separated from. Like a sink full of water ripped away from an ocean but connected by a drain, this dipole which results from the separation is the result of the funnel which leads back to it's original source, which is the dielectric counter spatial energy field.

The dielectric is a universal constant. Any part that breaks free of that constant will seeks to be whole. When you break it apart with a shock or vibration then it becomes an independent pool, which we see as a dipole of energy because it's really trying to get back to join again with the universal constant of the dielectric field and which is in a counter spatial space, so there's these vortex's which seek to return to the dielectric field in counter space.

Sine the magnetic field is itself incorporeal then it is not a particle either. It is not a physical object like nano-particle of iron oxide is a particle. You are connected to counterspace and are constantly bombarded by shards of fractured dielectric energy cast from the Star that leads us. In other words, we and all other matter on earth are constantly being feed a steady beaming field of dielectric shards that want to get back home, and so you have weight by the fact that you're a lightning rod of sorts where these dielectric shards find their way back home through your body, and presumably on into the core of the planet itself.

This kind of makes sense if you consider the state of earths magnetic field and the unruly behavior of the star which guides us.

Note: The aforementioned is my understanding and conjecture about the nature of Universe at the present time.

*Keelynet's new website.

http://u2.lege.net/John_Keely/keelynet.com/mainnew.htm

Read This

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4874346A/en
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2021, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Gone and Dusted
                              Last edited by robur; 11-17-2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Gambeir, the patent you listed in your last post is quite significant with respect to the posted arv design. Although, not with it's over-all method of operation. We've discussed the concept prevoiusly here.

Comment

Working...
                                X