No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I think I should delete everything up to this point as it seems so diversionary, and of course I'm sure it will provide endless amusement for future readers, especially as time moves forwards, but humor has a value in desperate times and if you think you've seen the worst, boy Oh boy, are you in for one hell of a rude surprise. Ya all better chinch up yer britches and tighten up you're belt's a notch or two, things haven't even begun to get interesting just yet.

I was re-thinking my idea's about the Vril Levitator and realized that I was probably wrong, and that the machine wasn't likely to be inducting an incoherent dielectric field, but rather cloaking inside one and acting much like a meta material. I wanted to present the idea so that those more familiar with crystal tuning could use it.

What drove my thinking earlier was the work of the Late Joe Parr, which is unique and probably gives a rare insight to a more advanced machine. I'm thinking about Joe's work because unlike any other information it is the only reference where it clearly states that these pyramids on his test platforms vanished in to hyperspace, having been torn off their mounts with an explosive bang. Joe also tells us there are direct cross correlations to forces in the universe and our location in space.

Floating around in the air was sort of the original idea behind this thread, but I realize that this levitation business has vastly more important potential for humanity when you add in Joe Parr's work, which is directly cross correlated to these illustrations in my opinion. I think that what Parr was studying is a Star Gate system. Anyone who thinks they are going to run off and patent this stuff and live is probably insane to begin with, and besides which this stuff isn't worth patenting because it's all doable in workshops and not factories. Might even be the only way that they can be built.

Besides which humanity is running out of time. It seems we are just now breaking the edge of the next mini-ice age. We can't wait on fools in government and industry, not if we want to survive, not if we want any part of civilization to survive.

About the above illustration: All I can really say is there is logic here in these Vril illustrations. There is also a progression of thought stemming from experimentation which leads from one drawing to the next with increasing complexity. Again, I urge you re-visit Joe Parr's work for deep thinking.

Schumann wasn't credited with the discovery of the Schumann Resonance until 1952, but if these drawing do predate World War II, then this understanding of the Schumann Resonance was obviously understood at least 10 to 20 prior. That actually fits well with the hypothesis of development of Nazi Saucer Technology.

The tetrahedrons/pyramids are clearly artificial crystals (* I would lay money down that these artificial crystals are where the term quasi-crystal originated out of that's been recycled by the cult of quantum, which is obviously another fascist mind control plan foisted off into the world of academic's, and as yet another delaying tactic which is obviously being done on purpose with the specific intent on keeping humanity bottled up in quantum idiocy for another couple hundred years).

As far as construction and material wise I cannot say. If the ARV and Mr. McCandlish is correct than we could surmise these shapes could have been produced by using a binder and quartz crystals, but that's just off he cuff and needs deeper investigation. Given the supposed epoch of time of creation it is very hard to say what that binder would have been, I'm thinking bakelite off hand, but who knows. Today we would use something else, something which would be resistant to heat is what I'm thinking. Any conductive material moving through a powerful EM field would or could quickly induct a lot of heat.

You all will have to decide how these things work and to do that it's probably going to take some physical experimentation. It looks to me now like the quasi-crystals are designed to induce a shattering of the electromagnetic fields. Keep in mind this could still be working the opposite way and inducting a fractured incoherent dielectric field as previously hypothesized in an earlier post. Maybe it can do both? However, I now do think that the way this works is akin to cloaking, and it's using an artificial crystalline shape and sonic vibrations. I think that makes the most sense and really this should be doable.

*Long time readers may remember the Italian Antenna Aeroplane. The so-called Aero Radio Balistique
    (*page 15)
    http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/energetic-forum-discussion/renewable-energy/14469-an-inquiry-into-alexey-chekurkov%C2%92s-flying-discs-and-replications/page15
    https://wikirota.org/en/Aero_Radio_Balistique
    http://www.rexresearch.com/rotarb/rotarb.htm

Another thought in regards to all this concerns the report of the 14 year old in Norway during WWII. So if we keep in mind the aforegoing, what you had was a device hovering somewhere near or over a German Radar Station, and which could have been providing power to sustain prolonged flight because why else would it be hovering right around a microwave broadcasting station? It could be that the ground station was providing power to this vehicle and thus the machine might have had a limited range of operation without ground support. Just a thought I wanted to pass along.

Finally, the bottom line here is that these drawings are showing a device which has a basis in theory and established knowledge. If these were somehow laid out decades ago as disinformation, something I've always considered as a possibility, then they would have had to have come from some very forward thinking person/s, but I would have to ask why? To what ends? As far as I know no one has ever attempted to decipher these illustrations and that's because the physics behind them is officially denied. Don't ya find that a little suspicious? * Believe what ever you want but any flat foot worth a plug nickle would put all their money on Ken Wheeler's dielectricy theory. It's patently obvious that Ken is right and everyone else is either completely wrong or mostly wrong.

I think these drawing are good place to start experimentally speaking because of their relative simplicity. Not saying you should try to replicate one but that would be a sensible way to proceed, but you might just look at them and re-imagine a different vehicle, and I think if you look at those navy patents you should see the same/similar cause and effect going on. Only of course in those patents the cause and effect are re-described to obfuscate what is actually happening; unless of course you actually believe the whole cult of quantum witch doctor schooling that goes into the bamboozling scamming description.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 03-17-2021, 08:09 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Gambier, good find, never saw this one. Was looking @ rex research page and the patent drawing, same principle just push/pull, cool. Another way to look at this. Gravity isn't a force it's an effect of space-time curvature. We just experience it as a force since we're all in constant free fall, just that we have something to push against. Thing is, in order to generate any substantial gravactic effect you need a huge mass. Now you can generate large forces with relatively low expenditures of energy (hydraulics e.g). In this case (ARV) your separating the force you're generating from what created it. Think about the reciprocal effect. Large mass>space-time curvature>force force>space-time curvature/expansion>virtual mass/anti-mass.
      Last edited by phoneboy; 03-21-2021, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoneboy View Post
        Gambier, good find, never saw this one. Was looking @ rex research page and the patent drawing, same principle just push/pull, cool. Another way to look at this. Gravity isn't a force it's an effect of space-time curvature. We just experience it as a force since we're all in constant free fall, just that we have something to push against. Thing is, in order to generate any substantial gravactic effect you need a huge mass. Now you can generate large forces with relatively low expenditures of energy (hydraulics e.g). In this case (ARV) your separating the force you're generating from what created it. Think about the reciprocal effect. Large mass>space-time curvature>force force>space-time curvature/expansion>virtual mass/anti-mass.
        this might make it easier to understand, or at least I hope it will.
        "space-time curvature" is a mathematic mess, and I am pretty sure it is wrong anyway (the assumption of speed of light is why they need the messy math),
        so go about simplifying it to just a time field. time flows faster in space and slower on earth. that change in the speed of time is what makes gravity.
        making a time field is not so hard, making one the correct shape and strong enough is hard.
        so you create a time field by a magnetic field and an electric field interacting.
        the 3 field forces are interlinked at 90 degrees, any 2 at right angles make the 3rd at the remaining right angle.
        anything from electric motors to induction and radio can be explained this way
        tell me if you want more details, but remember that time fields don't have polarity or direction, just a magnitude.
        so pretty sure to get past gravity, the field arrangement you need is an electric field that is vertical and have a horizontal rotating magnetic field.
        one of the only ways to get a strong enough rotating field is to have a strong vertical magnetic field that is "switched" by a smaller rotating magnetic field.
        the vertical electric field and the rotating magnetic field would seem to need to be very large as we are inside a very intense time field.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoneboy View Post
          Gambier, good find, never saw this one. Was looking @ rex research page and the patent drawing, same principle just push/pull, cool. Another way to look at this. Gravity isn't a force it's an effect of space-time curvature. We just experience it as a force since we're all in constant free fall, just that we have something to push against. Thing is, in order to generate any substantial gravactic effect you need a huge mass. Now you can generate large forces with relatively low expenditures of energy (hydraulics e.g). In this case (ARV) your separating the force you're generating from what created it. Think about the reciprocal effect. Large mass>space-time curvature>force force>space-time curvature/expansion>virtual mass/anti-mass.
          I think I'm following your thinking, which is innovative and not to be confused with obedience to petrified opinion, so just to be clear; I understand you're seeing this in the context of manipulation of Einsteinian ideas rather than blindly following them. Don't want you to think I don't get the angle you're working on which is interesting btw. Takes reading your post a few times and some thinking to get that. You may recall Mr. McCandlish as having said that he was told that the bigger and heavier these machines are the faster they can travel. Maybe that's in the back of all this thinking? However this is precisely in line with Ken Wheeler's dielectric theory whereby he incorporates the understandings of those before him to conclude that weight in mass is caused by the induction of energies from space. Specifically those fractured incoherent dielectric energies of a counter spatial field cast off by our own star.

Let me just say that I think the Universe put the Einsteinian challenge in front of humans for a reason, and it will forever hold a place in human history because of it's domination of thinking, but it is out maneuvered by revived knowledge and it's likely, in my view, that it will be discarded, but not forgotten, and just to be clear, which I must also say I do hate sounding like Obama, but I do understand the Einsteinian concept of gravity. Now what you say has a logic to it and yes, and I do grock what you mean when you say; "We are all in a state of constant free fall."

I don't see this idea of being in a state of constant free fall as being in conflict with the dielectric field theory of Ken Wheeler. Really Wheeler's model is more refined and logical and incorporates the pieces ignored for the last century, and which is really to say; "the dielectric theory of counter space", and it's probable that Tesla said "space has no properties" just because he understood the dielectric theory of counterspace, and so we can't ignore the fact that Tesla told us that space has no properties; which is a statement in direct conflict with the Einsteinian model.

Frankly I think Einstein was working with a half baked potato when all is said and done. In other words, he's got it about half right without really understanding what's taking place.

So for example, if space doesn't have any properties then how can it be warped? What is this substance of the universe which is said to bend and form gravity well's if space has no properties? See space isn't bent, or warped because there's nothing to bend or warp in space then what causes gravity? Surely a mass causes gravity right? Well yea it can do that but it doesn't have to do that either. (*Just search Gravity Well if anyone isn't familiar with the word. It's an Einsteinian concept of gravity being like a well).

Wheeler is right about this by saying that space is essentially a shadow. Now wrapping your head around that takes some thinking. This is probably where the probable fiction of higher dimensions come from, but the idea is that hyperspace is another dimension, but it's not, it's not the way dimensions have been presented to us the public. It's just an energy field which permeates the Universe, and it's the dielectric field of counter space, aka the ether/aether.

Whenever there's no light it is because there's no dielectric available to produce light. This is conclusive from photo's of magnets viewed under a ferrocell lens. Remember that photon's don't exist, that's another hypothesis that's not correct, there's only light if there's dielectric energy to induct. The ferrocell lens absolutely refutes that understanding of photon's as mistaken; If there's no dielectric then there's just blackness like a void; it's the dielectric field that enables light to exist and that field is not a corporeal field. Magnetism isn't corporeal and magnetism is just one form of the dielectric field. It's a coherent form of dielectric energy but we live in a sea of incoherent dielectric energy, or what Tesla called the Radiant Energy, or so this is my understanding, and so counter space is not a physical field. Rather counterspace can be thought of as a magnetic field, which is a gross misunderstanding but an easy way to sort of get a grasp of the energy field itself, because it's the same energy which we recognize in magnetism. At least this is how I'm visualizing the field of hyperspace. Magnetism is after all instantaneous. Enter hyperspace and travel is instantaneous, at least theoretically speaking, although physical travel via a vehicle is undoubtedly going to involve time.

Now then, gravity is defined by convention as being a product of acceleration. However, the Einsteinian model doesn't incorporate the understanding of counter-space, but in the Wheeler model of Universe space is a posterior attribute of the dielectric field, and the dielectric is an incorporeal substance not directly detectable in our space but we can detect it indirectly as magnetism, electricity, and light.

Gravity is an acceleration of the dielectric towards counterspace and that's why Wheeler is right and Einsteinian physics is half baked. If you induct more dielectric you will gain weight. That's why Ken say's there can be only two types of anti-gravity: A repulsine or a false mass drive. The false mass is the galactic capable drive. Repulsine drives are common UFO drives.

You have to create a false mass in the direction you want to go, and then if it's a weighty enough false mass, then the null point between you and the false mass is where your own body will move towards. There's three parts to this idea; you, the null point, and the false mass. That's why if you use a vacuum tube and contain a false mass above your own center of mass then the null point in the space in that vacuum is where the physical body of the vehicle would move, forever, or until equalized with the physical center of mass. It's pretty straight forwards when put in simple terminology.

Space is the shadow of the dielectric field of counterspace, a space where distance and time are meaningless, and ya see I think this is where Joe Parr was at in his understanding. To push this out some more, notice that depictions of travel through hyperspace are shown as essentially transiting through tunnels, and I'm thinking that all matter in the galaxy appears to be connected via dielectric tunnels, which if you look at maps of the galaxy show the arms which are all lite up with plasma's, or dielectric energy paths that link together.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 03-24-2021, 01:13 AM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• OK take a look at this infamous photo. What do you see? A top? No, this is a saucer with a black void in a tornado like form below the saucer. See how the bottom is all black and void of light? This is common along with the blurred images. Really it's these attributes that tell you you're looking at something real and not fictional. These attributes, such as the black tornado shape, are caused by lack of light because there's no dielectric energy beneath the vehicle.

Also this photo is yet more proof that photon's are fictional constructs. You've got a dielectric void below the machine exactly like those seen in images of magnets under a ferrocell lens. It's conclusive evidence for a repulsine drive based on what I think I understand: Key word being what I think.

Seeing this black tornado attached to the saucer does indicate that the vehicle is riding on a donut or torus. Can you all see that? All you have to understand is that if there's nothing but a black void then it's being produced by dielectric voidance* Ken's words btw. Just compare to the centripetal vortex intake of a magnet at it's pole as seen under a ferrocell lens. Same thing only this is attached to the bottom of saucer. It's a repulsine drive caught on film in 1964 in Germany. Soviet? American? East German? West German? or the stinking British once more? Seriously though, it's not an alien space ship any more than my Jeep in the driveway is an alien vehicle, all it shows is the early forms of a machine which has been framed as coming from space for over 80 years.

UFO Photo. Germany 8th March. 1964 by Harry Hauxler

Oberwesel in Germany 8th March. 1964 by Harry Hauxler.jpg
            Last edited by Gambeir; 03-24-2021, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              this might make it easier to understand, or at least I hope it will.
              "space-time curvature" is a mathematic mess, and I am pretty sure it is wrong anyway (the assumption of speed of light is why they need the messy math),
              so go about simplifying it to just a time field. time flows faster in space and slower on earth. that change in the speed of time is what makes gravity.
              making a time field is not so hard, making one the correct shape and strong enough is hard.
              so you create a time field by a magnetic field and an electric field interacting.
              the 3 field forces are interlinked at 90 degrees, any 2 at right angles make the 3rd at the remaining right angle.
              anything from electric motors to induction and radio can be explained this way
              tell me if you want more details, but remember that time fields don't have polarity or direction, just a magnitude.
              so pretty sure to get past gravity, the field arrangement you need is an electric field that is vertical and have a horizontal rotating magnetic field.
              one of the only ways to get a strong enough rotating field is to have a strong vertical magnetic field that is "switched" by a smaller rotating magnetic field.
              the vertical electric field and the rotating magnetic field would seem to need to be very large as we are inside a very intense time field.
              I'm with you Spacecase0. That's what the CIA photo of the UFO over France shows. It's showing a polarized light bubble. Remember Wheeler's video where he just starts to get into polarized time and then ask's if he's gone too far? Hell no, he wasn't going to far, he needs to go a lot further because that's where they are now as compared to the photo above taken in 1964 in Germany. Yes, it's polarized time. Go back and look at that photo and you clearly see in the HD image the polarization of light. That's what Ken was talking about. I've posted it several times already. Just recently a page or two ago once more.

This goes back to the asymmetrical capacitor in the sense of being polarized but with light energy and remember the proposed light laser space drive that was turned down. Well it's because they were already there and the proposal wasn't as far along as they were in understanding. Anyways, Ken's tried to get people to catch on to this with the images of blood cells under a ferrocell lens. Aging and polarization of living tissue is what Rawls and Davis were on to. Polarized time is asymmetrical polarized dielectric induction.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 03-24-2021, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Only kidding about the British previously. Refer back to Monty Phython's Holy Grail, except there it's the French, whereas in France it's the Americans.
                Just explaining for those whom may have been perpexed. A little humor is all.

I'm posting because we are now moving into a very unstable period of time for the United States of America, as well as the rest of the world, and much of which is being talked about not only on this forum but all over the web.

According to Clif High's predictive forecasting we should see an admission from official sources that there are aliens. This is forecast to happen sometime around or in June. Afterwards, in or after August we will hopefully see a release involving information about gravitational control.

My plan is to continue to deny the existence of alien involvement in earth affairs in order to force the system to come clean with something besides denials and excuses, and by doing that it puts the fault of all mind control assassinations in their realm of operations, along with all abductions, and murders associated with the mysterious missing and later recovered victims whom, presumably, have been used for genetic sampling/extraction/experimentation.

Hopefully, or maybe not, I will be proved entirely incorrect in the denial of alien involvement in earthly affairs, and hopefully all of these nefarious affairs I've referred to will be shown to be products of non-human interventions, but I think this too much to hope for given the vast amount of denials and secrecy and dead bodies surrounding this entire subject, which doesn't include all the murdered inventors, nor even those whom unwittingly co-conspired to work on dark deep black projects and whom later died under mysterious circumstances.

Regardless of what one thinks is possible about future forecasting I have learned over the years to pay attention to what Mr High's predictive linguistic forecasts have said. This is the person whom advised buying bitcoins when they were being given away for doing survey's online, and when they were selling for 2 cents apiece. I would strongly encourage readers to take time to listen to his more recent video's. Bear in mind that some things he say's in these more recent video's are not accurate as he is himself only recently been acquainted with the history of repressed ether theory, magnetism, and electrical science history. All things I am myself guilty of. Otherwise and outside of those minor learning curve errors, and when he is speaking about the effects of information release and the relationship and activities of the powers that be, then in those areas you would be well advised to pay strict attention.

I have been waffling on whether or not to post my feelings in regard to Clif's future forecasts but I have followed the man and his reports since 2004 and have a great amount of regard for his intentions and forecasts. Therefore I have decided it is probable that these future forecasts have a high probability of manifesting into reality. Reader's would be well advised to take these forecasts into deep consideration and take proactive steps to secure for themselves what resources they may think are reasonable and in line with their own available resources and abilities.

If all goes as forecast then within the next 60 days, give or take, the alien presence will be officially acknowledged, and hopefully this forecast release/acknowledgement will come with some Evidentiary Proof's so that it's more than simply a claim coming from politicians. So hopefully this acknowledgement will come with some forms of official military and or intelligence service evidences to back up and support the acknowledgement.

Clif High's Youtube Home Channel
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqX...LSX1QXBUgPXhqg
                https://twitter.com/clif_high

I strongly encourage you to fully investigate the links in the blog section.
                Website Blog (* see the tiny little black box on the bottom and click on the blog link there)
                https://halfpasthuman.com/

For those unfamilar with predictive linguistic forecasting. I really must insist that those readers take these posts of Clif High in the highest regard. What he is telling you, now, were forecast's made over a decade ago in some instances, and as the case may be, whenever these forecasts prolong themselves in manifesting into human reality, then those forecast's are habitually more dramatic and more forceful in their effect and longevity than the actual language itself would lead you to believe, and that language is dramatic in the extreme.

I expect that we will not see significant info coming out for about 24 months regarding known already in use gravity control science, but this will likely not take place until civilization begins to re-stablize. That is to say; after global revolution, after the deaths of tens of hundreds of millions, or possibly billions of other human beings due to the on-going vax deception, which is a "for profit" driven agenda.
                At the time of these forecasts the causative action for the manifestation of the predictions could not be understood in my opinion. That was then and this is now, and so now the causative action can be seen in action right now~

These reports clearly, without any doubt whatsoever, say that "Global Pop" (Revolution) will begin with the American's but will quickly advance globally. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because you're reading this post in some Germanic Hamlet, or in some mosquito infested hell in some stick hut in the God Forsaken Outback of Australia, or anywhere else, that the fallout will be any less: It won't be, and count on it, nobody but nobody will come through this without loss. Most of us will lose more than we could have ever thought possible and things which can never be replaced at any cost.

Your goal is to come through this with your own life intact.
                Meaning that global chaos will break the JIT (*just in time) modern delivery system, and meaning that food reserves are the paramount concern. It will take some time to re-establish the time honored processes of canning and storage along with local food production to catch back up with human needs, which will happen very quickly according to the forecasts. If the future forecasts manifest in the immediate future we probably have some 6+ months before the whole chaos of the pandemic comes back to lite the fuse to the whole big bang. I wouldn't ding around too long but there is time to set aside some reserves. To me the first sign of manifestion of the "Big Bang" will be this forecast release of official acknowledgement of there being an alien presence. That's how this all fits in with the ARV thread.

I debated greatly about speaking out on the future forecasts but they are directly related and cross related to this thread an the time we are in. I do not want or intent to frighten anyone or cause any reader to panic. Plenty of time remains and there is a step by step process to these forecasts.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 04-07-2021, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Has this run out of steam?

Comment

• I am still building hardware and testing things,
                    but it is pretty clear that it takes a long time to build and costs more money than I have to do this.
                    might take me years before I have something useful to post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                      Has this run out of steam?
                      There are issues involved beyond my control. Ethics dictate that I wait while another individual scribbles what he claims is a theory of operation. I've reviewed his material which is on a private discussion blog and am awaiting the finalized version of his theory of operation.

In the meantime I have formulated some conclusions surrounding the probable objectives of mRNA vaccines, and which have cross correlations to the phenomena of so-called alien human abductions, and thence on to cattle mutilations, and then finally are themselves tied to the emergence of brain wasting diseases. The logical and most likely driving force behind all of the aforementioned is almost certain to be human in origin. So to begin with we have to recognize that UFO's and mind control are inextricably linked together and that their origins are also linked together.

Everyone knows that the German Scientists, like everyone else's, were constantly searching for the war winning super weapons. This war winner went beyond mere physical and mechanical innovation where Nazi Doctors were looking for a way to win as well. Infamous personages such as Doctor Josef Mengele were involved in searching for why and how twins shared feelings and emotions and how information was passed on from generation to generation. Now this story is far deeper than it first appears and for very good reasons.

To begin I would suggest reading "Deadly Feasts" by the late Richard Rhodes. That book was first published in 1997 and it is about the prion controversy. Prions are used in the so-called Covid Vaccine. This vaccine (which is an insult to the name vaccine) is described as a quote, "Messenger RNA vaccine." A second book (* which I have yet to read) is a supposedly fictional account written by Norman Mailer entitled; "Ancient Evenings." This story is about the supposed trans-human migration of memory from one body to the next, and as such it is apparently tied to genetic transmigration of life experiences, and is said to be a fictionalized account of the awareness of the powers that be ability to obtain a kind of immortality. In other words, it is about the cult and it's also about immortality, or trans-humanism. So in other words, that book is background for understanding that there is/was a foundation for searching for a way to implant or carry genetic memory of past life experiences forward to another body, and which was/is recognized by the ruling powers as their way to immortality. Once you've gained this concept then parts begin to fall into place.

Now once you understand this you next have to ask yourself what the Nazi Doctors were really doing in the experiments in the death camps. We know that severe psychological distress not only can last a lifetime but that it apparently can alter the genetic makeup such that reactions to same similar events will replicate a same similar response. So the Nazi Doctors were working an angle of trauma based mind control, or MPD based mind control, and that this project morphed to include ancillary outgrowths as greater understanding manifested as to the transport mechanisms of how the body encoded life experiences. It was known that the human body had a way to encode a response to ward off infectious diseases so naturally if it can do that then it must have a way to also encode data, which by extension means encoding life experiences, and this idea was at work in the background of the death camps of Auschwitz. Only more than a half century later did this idea begin to become public in the form of a theory known as epigenetic's.

Nothing is accidental. Behind every event is a driver. I will leave you all with these thoughts to ponder for the time being but will continue to monitor this thread while I myself ponder over the main topic of this thread. Right now all I can say is that Ken Wheeler is right in saying that there is only one force in nature and that force is magnetism.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 05-16-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Thanks to "The Visitor" postings on the Corona Virus Vaccines' mysterious magnetic interactions I found that iron oxides were being used to produce a quote "Super Paramagnetism" in various forms of mRNA treatments. Apparently the public discovery of this magnetic link is now gaining a name; "Magnet Gate."

Coincidentally, by about a day or two, I had a revelation about the coating applied to the hull of the ARV, and which I explain in a post at the link below and which involved Rust-Oleum's Magnetic Paint. http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...njection/page2

Rust-Oleum's magnetic paint turned out to be dead ringer for the material applied to the outside hull of the ARV. Now obviously what's going on here is that the material applied to the hull is creating a super paramagnetic effect, and which has to be the case since the stronger the magnetic field the more that same field will retreat inwards upon itself, and this has been demonstrated in numerous video's by Ken Wheeler and is a critical aspect of his field theory of magnetism.

Now of course being an idiot like most of us are, and I agree with Ken Wheeler on that BTW, I too was thinking of this coating that was described as part of the outside hull covering of the ARV as being some sort of ablative heat resistant coating, which it still may well be, but it is now obvious that the coating is there to create a super paramagnetic reaction.

I am confident that another part of the so called mystery of UFO's has now been put in place. Keep in mind here that I'm not saying this magnetic paint is the same thing but it damn sure fit's the descriptions to a Tee.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 05-23-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Developments.
                          I have been in private exchange with the poster at the reddit link. Pay attention to his theory; which is ever evolving. Yesterday we discussed a possible motive theory relating to magnetic reconnection as a starting point for machines like the ARV and Alexey device.
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_reconnection

Go to the reddit thread> Understand? Then read his latest proposed theory.
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/ufo/comment...nification_of/

I only recently began talking with the author and all that is posted is entirely a result of his dedication. Also the author has couched the entire content within the confines of accepted academia. It is a masterpiece of detective work.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 06-04-2021, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Here's the present propulsion theory in a PDF
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hello

I am writing here Again as it is other wise impossible to get you to see anything I write else where.
                              I am notifying you, that I am building modification of your pizza dish with Aluminum tetrahedrons
                              Also, on the same base I will build a model for Vrill
                              High Voltage gear based on Car Ignition Coil transformers will arrive from friend end of July.
                              I said I will not write here again, but I feel that you must be notified.
                              As I am using information from your thread to build items.
                              I will report on progress in a separate thread

Would you bury your war axe or start slandering me again and accuse me of things I am not?

This is a single notification message only

Comment

• sorry, disregard
                                Last edited by phoneboy; 07-08-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X