Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post

Sound/Light Waves Propagate in the Field

For example, while as noted above sound travels at 343 m/s in air, it travels at 1,481 m/s in water (almost 4.3 times faster) and at 5,120 m/s in iron (almost 15 times faster). In an exceptionally stiff material such as diamond, sound travels at 12,000 metres per second (39,000 ft/s),[1]— about 35 times its speed in air and about the fastest it can travel under normal conditions.

In a solid, there is a non-zero stiffness both for volumetric deformations and shear deformations. Hence, it is possible to generate sound waves with different velocities dependent on the deformation mode. Sound waves generating volumetric deformations (compression) and shear deformations (shearing) are called pressure waves (longitudinal waves) and shear waves (transverse waves), respectively. In
    earthquakes, the corresponding seismic waves are called P-waves (primary waves) and S-waves (secondary waves), respectively.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_sound

Al

It seems that this information is key to grasping what is taking place and which is a force multiplication via high speed fluxing of a crystalline structure, and which is apparently producing what is, In effect, an Etheric Aether pump (slash) compressor. Possibly this is all that is required.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I have a proposal for a concept that I would like to put out which I call: Dielectric Cymatics

Please follow up by tagging along with Nugget's inquiry in to the OTC-X1 & from there most probably Spacecase0's Magvid thread.
      http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...oil-spacecraft

I am not taking the time right now to draw direct links. I thought about writing an extended paper, but I'm leaving you up to your own creativity and hopefully experimental results.

Long time readers will know that Bee's & Insects have some undiscovered qualities. Nature is something to hold in mind. Consider how a Gelatinous Mass might control the forces of nature such that it is flying when the laws of aerodynamics say's it can't fly, or hovers or lifts cows, sheep, people, and elk in to the sky, becomes invisible to the naked eye.

No it's not an alien space ship, no it's not an angel sent by God: It's a giant brainless space amoeba. A vibrating gelatinous electrolytic mass of jelly and it's probably about as friendly and cuddly as an electric eel, only it's very likely to be far more dangerous, which is hard to imagine but that's what the real evidence is saying.

First off, Nugget tells me that he was told/heard that the electrolytic fluid in the Otis Carr OTC-X1 Ultron was honey. Off hand this makes a great deal of sense. It seems to make more sense than the proposed saltwater I had suggested as the fluid filling the hull of the Virl Saucers Schumann Levitator, which again is almost assured to be similar to the so-called Karl Schappeller Device. A moving static field creates electricity does it not? See Electret History (it's in this thread btw but a simple search is probably a lot faster). What happens if you vibrate it?

In Aljhoa's post (above) this understanding of velocity to mass density, and or geometry, has a cross correlation with the subsequent output of energy such as magneto-acoustic energy, and therefore is likely to be equally significant in applying a dielectric conductive fluid, which I'm guessing may indeed be honey just as was told to Nugget. Worth remembering for experimental tests.

Remember Michael Green's God Based Magnetism: No?
      https://sites.google.com/site/godbas...d-coral-castle

What exists are the Cymatics of the dielectric field; magnetism being one example.
      Now be careful. There's no such thing as gravity or gravity waves, but there's some useful and good information at the link. Especially if you apply this to Michael Green's God Based Magnetism. Especially if you think about this in terms of the Vril Schumann Levitator, vibrations, pulsed alternating magnetic fields, funneled down a pressure directing tetrahedronal structure (wave guide) set vibrating to a cymatic frequency conducive to and in harmonic resonance with the the alternating fluxing magnetic fields impinging on the tetrahedronal thrusters.

https://montalk.net/notes/342/tuning...hic-technology

There's no standing waves either, don't let the sound part screw you up, don't let this nonsense of "standing wave" screw you up. There is no such thing as a standing wave, to stand implies static and stationary, but that is the illusion. There's a recirculating dielectric & or sonic cymatic pattern that has formed, but it's not standing still, it's moving, everything in it is moving and which more importantly can be controlled and modified. Notice in the link from montalk that the proposed method of control is nearly identical or very similar to that proposed by Michael Green in his God Based Magnetism. Now think about this because it's important and it's important because it's simple, and simple is how nature prefers it's systems.

In other words, in a vibratory state a cymatic pattern forms and to alter the shape of the pattern is to shift it, or as is the case implied in the hypothesis set out in the montalk link, that then creates or sets up this control over the center of gravity in a way which is a de facto gravitational control model.

Something else I got to find and add here in few minutes.
      Ah yes, the all important Phillip Callahan
      http://www.whale.to/b/callahan.html

https://www.svpwiki.com/What-Electricity-Is---Tesla
      [Summation of Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity; An excerpt from: Occult Ether Physics by William R. Lyne]
      Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2020, 08:18 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Just to clarify Gambeir's most recent post. The information of honey electrolyte of the Central Utron/accumulator came from a recent information source I discovered. Now, Wilfred C. Gosnell, also known as "Bud" Gosnell, was the former sales manager of OTC Enterprises in the 1950s. So, at one time the electrolyte of the Central Utron that was used was a trade secret, but Bud Gosnell was able to "pry it out" of Otis Carr. The exact electrolyte doesn't matter, and the OTC-X1 can be run on different electrolytic/electrochemical sources/materials from my research of what has been said in the past. Honey is actually made of multiple electrolytic substances, which are: sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.

"The hollow center formed a sphere-shaped cavity which Norman Colton said, 'contains the electrolyte... to produce what is known as the galvanic action or the generation of an electromotive force.' The ingredient in the center was a trade secret, but Gosnell was finally able to pry it out of Carr. Otis said it was, 'One of the greatest catalytic agents, known only to a few men. Honey.' (The Saucers That Time Forgot, The Life and Legend of Otis T. Carr - Part 1, 2020).

The reference can be found here: https://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blo...r-part_46.html

The writers of the reference material have made great research on Otis T. Carr on that material you may see above. It's not complete however, and they do not accept the fact Carr claimed to built working models that would levitate, but that's their opinion I guess. And in the articles there isn't really any documentation on witnesses or what happened during the Apple Valley facilities Carr had running in around 1960-1961. But, I highly recommend reading the reference material for anyone interested in Carr, and the general history. Just wanted to make this post to clarify where the information on the Central Utron actually comes from.
        Last edited by Doofus Nugget; 11-12-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• So now listen to Ken explain what I'm trying to get across in broad terms.

SECRET OF GRAVITY & COUNTERSPACE

If you excite the state of certain suitable materials, and then create a low pressure point at another location on that mass, then the center of gravity shifts, and the interesting part to this is that to create this low pressure modulation only requires a damping of that location. Refer to the pictures from Montalk to get an idea how to do that whilst recalling Ed Leedskalnin and Michael Green's God based magnetism, and while at the same time disposing of these other erroneous notions inserted in to the Montalk article regarding gravitational waves and standing waves.

Instead consider that a mass, and it doesn't have to be a stone mass either, it could be say the guts of a bug such as a bee, or the gelatinous mass of a gigantic space faring life form, and a gelatinous mass (probably with electrolytic qualities) should require only a vibrational state which becomes sympathetic to the fluxing dielectric field which is around it in nature, and and so the material can be either a suitable crystalline PZT like structure or else be composed of an electrolytic fluid filled interior, or as is the apparent case in the Otis Carr OTC-X1 a combination.

The fluid itself must be capable of being a dielectric dipole antenna, which salt water is, and It would logically follow that honey may indeed be another. Other substances may work as Nugget suggests, but will they work as well if they work at all?
          Last edited by Gambeir; 11-15-2020, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Alright I got a little rest and slapped this together. What I say in the attached image is my best guess (right now) which would need to be experimentally proven. I'm hypothesizing how the outer copper rings on the Tesla Cone would work. It's doing at least 2 things which I think essentially act to accelerate the dielectric plane of inertia to the speed of the electrically pulsed charges, or light speed, and also act in conjunction with the dielectric fluid and the diamagnetic property of copper to aid in the accretion of the surrounding dielectric field.

The plane of inertia for a magnetic pyramid is bowl shaped and inverted with the top of the curve facing the tip of the pyramid. However, two paired pyramids of equal mass and equal dielectric induction will flatten out each others bowl shaped plane of inertia and thus form a center of gravity in the center along the same plane as the center of mass.

This suggests that the creation of a magnetically inducted dielectric field can produce an asymmetry that can alter the center of gravity in a mass, whereby dissymmetry between opposed pyramids will produce a shift in the center of gravity, which is not the same as saying that it will shift the center of mass which does still remain along the same center line of the two connected pyramids. In other words, a null point between two masses and towards which each will be attempting to merge with, but which by controlled asymmetrical dielectric induction alters the center of gravity within the total mass.

This is like saying we have two masses, one now larger than the other, and between which a null point (counterspatial plane) begins forming and towards which each mass will attempt to merge with. Where ever that null point is, inside the mass, then that is the direction of movement that the whole body will move. You get the trick here? We now have one body which behaves like it was two bodies.

It's a little convoluted I know but read and think through it a for a while. I am probably not right about how this works but I think it's close.

Water, light, and matter. Capacitance of blue light formed by 4 prisms. 4 wings on a dragonfly: Something to ponder. Look very closely because there's black light visible, and I do mean it's light but it's black. See it? I don't know what else it could be because it's making an X mark in the center of that blue light diamond. Another thing, if you aren't by now picking up on diamonds and tetrahedrons coming out the ying yang in movies, and going way back to such wonders as "Beyond The Time Barrier" then you're either dead or probably soon will be.

Outside Image Link
            https://postimg.cc/HJWPw7hW

Credits.
            https://fineartamerica.com/featured/...id-parker.html
            https://tesla-coil-builder.com/tesla-photos

Tesla Cone Analysis.png
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Gambeir; 11-15-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doofus Nugget View Post
              Just to clarify Gambeir's most recent post. The information of honey electrolyte of the Central Utron/accumulator came from a recent information source I discovered. Now, Wilfred C. Gosnell, also known as "Bud" Gosnell, was the former sales manager of OTC Enterprises in the 1950s. So, at one time the electrolyte of the Central Utron that was used was a trade secret, but Bud Gosnell was able to "pry it out" of Otis Carr. The exact electrolyte doesn't matter, and the OTC-X1 can be run on different electrolytic/electrochemical sources/materials from my research of what has been said in the past. Honey is actually made of multiple electrolytic substances, which are: sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium.

"The hollow center formed a sphere-shaped cavity which Norman Colton said, 'contains the electrolyte... to produce what is known as the galvanic action or the generation of an electromotive force.' The ingredient in the center was a trade secret, but Gosnell was finally able to pry it out of Carr. Otis said it was, 'One of the greatest catalytic agents, known only to a few men. Honey.' (The Saucers That Time Forgot, The Life and Legend of Otis T. Carr - Part 1, 2020).

The reference can be found here: https://thesaucersthattimeforgot.blo...r-part_46.html

The writers of the reference material have made great research on Otis T. Carr on that material you may see above. It's not complete however, and they do not accept the fact Carr claimed to built working models that would levitate, but that's their opinion I guess. And in the articles there isn't really any documentation on witnesses or what happened during the Apple Valley facilities Carr had running in around 1960-1961. But, I highly recommend reading the reference material for anyone interested in Carr, and the general history. Just wanted to make this post to clarify where the information on the Central Utron actually comes from.
              That's quite a link Nugget. Much appreciated.

Comment

• Karl Schappeller device, Vril Levitator, quantum physics bed time stories, and the efforts to liberate captured Nazi technology.

Below is a link to a rare book on the Karl Schappeller device. I have the book but have yet to find time read it. I just checked and the link to download the book is still good. I suggest you download it while it's still good. The Karl Schappeller device was studied for 3 years by a Scottish Engineer Cyril Were Davson. Take a look at the link.
                https://overunity.com/13140/karl-sch...-his-electret/

Not sure if the collage I posted in my thread is understood by anyone. There are 3 ways I know of to accelerate the dielectric plane of inertia which powers a magnet.

A magnet is literally sucking in the incoherent dielectric which Tesla called radiant energy. A magnet is similar to a galactic jet, but of course it's not quite the same thing as a galactic jet and there is a reason for this, one is that a galactic jet has a pair of accretion disk's. This means there is a double layered pair of counter rotating (invisible to the naked eye) accretion disks. Does that sound familiar?

A magnet has a plane of inertia but the accretion disks form and expand via high speed rotation or accleration of the magnet. This is a critically important thing to comprehend.

Only when the magnet is accelerated does the inertial plane begin rotating/expanding.The faster the magnet moves the greater the size and amount of dielectric energy/power feed to the magnet.

Now these images in the links all came about from my study of and eventual unraveling of the Vril Saucer's design, and whose drive is known as the Schumann Levitator, a design apparently created by Otto Schumann, famous for the Schumann resonance. Which according to one source says that Eric Hartman validated as being real. There can be no higher authority nor greater figher pilot in all of aviation history. If Hartman said they were real then they were real and we have to proceed with the idea that there then has to be a means to explain how they worked and sure enough there is.

Notice I didn't even bring up Admiral Byrd, General MacArthur, Otto Skorzeny death bed confessions, which included photographs, some supposedly showing Adolf Hitler still alive and living it up in a famous inn at Glacier National Park in Montana, not to mention others which exist from various locations, along with his claim that he and Reinhard Gehlen murdered Tesla in his apartment by strangulation and then stole all his important papers. The facts and circumstantial evidence are overwhelming. Flying Saucers and gravity control was achieved over 70 years ago. Since that time many attempts have been made to liberate the knowledge. It also should be obvious to anyone following this thread that there is clearly a direct link between the Tesla's dual cone electromagnet and gravitational control/modification.

http://maebrussell.com/Mae%20Brussel...%20Assass.html
                https://www.veteranstodayarchives.co...ost-by-demand/
                https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Now with the arrival of so-called quantum physics there is this hypothesis that space is composed of particles and that at the most finite level these particles are shaped like tetrahedrons. If we assume that physics was weaponized to keep secret critical knowledge then this new physics is a prime suspect, and like all lies the liar models the fact to fit their version of reality, which in this case is a re-telling or inversion of the true understanding about the shape of particles in astrophysics. In other words this version of reality is a bed time story.

Space cannot be composed of finite particles shaped like tetrahedrons as theorized by quantum physics because, for one thing, I challenge anyone to pile tetrahedrons up and see them do anything at all unless they have some exterior source of radiant energy. So, rather it is that the finite shape of matter is what is composed of tetrahedrons, and not space itself, and this can be demonstrated since it is the form of a tetrahedron which produces two extremes of pressure driven movement and which validates Ken Wheeler's dielectric theory of space.

To test that concept I created this simple experimental arrangement. Which then showed the way to understanding the Schumann Levitator, as these tetrahedronal forms were used in conjunction with both a high frequency acoustic generator, Simultaneous with an alternating pulsed electro~magnetic fields. Now what do you think Joe Parr was studying in Antarctica that was classified and which even Dr. DeSalvo, Parr's close friend, never learned and which then lead him to his experiments, including being the only person to camp out on top of the great pyramid of Giza? Aliens or a captured Nazi Saucer? Tough choice I know but put the CIA Kool Aid down and be rational for a change. All available evidence say's that flying saucers came from Nazi Germany. All of it. Everything else is a lie until proven otherwise. All propaganda is aimed at convincing you that aliens exist and all propaganda and illegal laws forbidding freedoms of expressions, even going so far as to attack the plastic toy model industry is aimed at denying the German Scientists created flying saucers.
                Yet when you add it all up the perponderance of evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of German technological success instead of aliens from outer space.

Remember these are dated drawing I made. Some corrections need to be made now that more is understood about the Vril Levitator design.

https://postlmg.cc/HJck2Q35
                https://postimg.cc/m11PS0bM
                https://postimg.cc/hznLmRVz
                https://postimg.cc/p9jXDXFW
                https://postimg.cc/zLJyKRzR
                https://postlmg.cc/ftp78JB5

magneto-fluid dynamics or hydro­magnetics
                https://www.overunity.com/14307/acou...tic-generator/
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetosonic_wave

Now the inside ball of the Levitator is hollow and contains a bell inside, although counter intuitive this bell is likely in a vacuum chamber, so the ball is serving dual purposes, and the ball is itself double hulled and filled with a magneto-electric conducting fluid (possibly something as simple as salt water), or possibly honey or other suitable agent. This ball is also driven and spins.

As a side note: you should be able to see that by careful examination the Karl Schappeller device is a mechanical version of this creation. Instead of fluid it used wires and pulsed charges inside the ball: It's very similar to the Levitator and was created to produce a motor or prime mover.

In the Vril design the tetrahedrons are not rotating and neither are the electromagnets on the outer tips of the tetrahedronal forms, nor the acoustic generating devices (which look like some sort of tuning forks). Instead it is the ball which spins and that is clearly depicted in the drawings.

The next thing of significance we get revealed is the OTC-X1.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 11-17-2020, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Alright well I wonder how many little munchkins are out there that have gotten this figured out because if I managed to figure it out then there's got to be many others.
                  This is a simplified sketch which is my gift for the holidays to the devoted. I hope that you can understand what is taking place. I am not telling you everything for a reason.

External Png link. https://postimg.cc/mPdwfjKG

JFM-Jenseitfug-Cutaway.png

Comment

• JFM_Jenseitsflug-X1ZA.png Alright so let's see if this helps a bit more. Sorry for the misspellings. Honestly it's amazing how these creep in. I've corrected this twice already and now I see yet another.
                    If you don't remember there are links in this thread to a TicToc Video showing precisely what the condensed dielectric looks like as a boiling black cloud flying through the air, and there is also a video of a couple of AF Pilots intercepting what they took to be a rock flying though the air, which I imagine at 300 knots is about the best you could do not knowing anything else about what you may be looking at. There are many people who have no idea what those video's are actually showing and think they are poor UFO video's but the reverse is actually true. The TicToc video is without any doubt some of the best and most revealing video ever shot. You just have to understand what it is you're seeing to appreciate how good a video it really is.

External image link https://postimg.cc/K3Dhb6mv
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 12-14-2020, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Once more here is the specific video I was talking about.

Comment

• Another Similar Video.

Comment

• Another one & BTW nobody is doing anything remotely as well. Youtuber GetOnThisPlanet.

Comment

• And another one.

Comment

• 1967 Provo, Utah UFO Hoax:

In 1967, a pilot named Harvey Williams allegedly encountered a UFO (unidentified flying object), and was apparently able to take a photograph. Below are two pictures of the supposed UFO, one in "black and white" and the other is colorized.

(1967) Provo Utah Ufo Hoax Picture in Black and White.jpg(1967) Provo Utah Ufo Hoax Picture in Color.jpg

Hopefully, most people with well-working eyeballs should be able to tell the obvious problem with this, its fake. Look closely at the top of the "UFO", you'll see what appears to be a wire or string extending beyond the picture. You know, it has always bugged me why most "flying saucers" need to have long lines extending always from the top, as if it was being positioned or held there. We never see any "UFOs" birthed from "mother ships" with their umbilical cords still attached, so what gives? Well, this was a very simple trick back in 1940s-1960s when picture quality was poorer and in "black and white". This made these wires harder to see and apparently fooled many people. Just look at older UFO photographs, and you may start to see the similarities.

George Adamski, Howard Menger, Billy Meier, Daniel Fry, all had at least one thing in common, they all faked their photos with armature wires. ALL FAKE. "But wait! They stayed loyal to their UFO stories their entire lives, so they MUST be truthful." Well... some people will go to strange lengths for whatever they want. Their photos are fake, fake, that's it. What do you think that says about those people I mentioned above?

I reason I bring this topic up is that many people tend to attribute the above pictures as "evidence" for the existence of the "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" or "Flux Liner". Well, not really evidence supporting the its existence anymore, is it? I'm surprised the Mark Mccandish didn't catch this one since at least 20 years ago. So, its important to fact check these things and not blindly believe everything someone says because, they could be wrong whether intentionally or not. Don't be afraid to do your own research, it can really go a long way to find out things for yourself.

(1967) Provo Utah Ufo Hoax Picture in Black and White Cropped.png
                              Last edited by Doofus Nugget; 12-16-2020, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doofus Nugget View Post
                                1967 Provo, Utah UFO Hoax:

In 1967, a pilot named Harvey Williams allegedly encountered a UFO (unidentified flying object), and was apparently able to take a photograph. Below are two pictures of the supposed UFO, one in "black and white" and the other is colorized.

(1967) Provo Utah Ufo Hoax Picture in Black and White.jpg(1967) Provo Utah Ufo Hoax Picture in Color.jpg

Hopefully, most people with well-working eyeballs should be able to tell the obvious problem with this, its fake. Look closely at the top of the "UFO", you'll see what appears to be a wire or string extending beyond the picture. You know, it has always bugged me why most "flying saucers" need to have long lines extending always from the top, as if it was being positioned or held there. We never see any "UFOs" birthed from "mother ships" with their umbilical cords still attached, so what gives? Well, this was a very simple trick back in 1940s-1960s when picture quality was poorer and in "black and white". This made these wires harder to see and apparently fooled many people. Just look at older UFO photographs, and you may start to see the similarities.

George Adamski, Howard Menger, Billy Meier, Daniel Fry, all had at least one thing in common, they all faked their photos with armature wires. ALL FAKE. "But wait! They stayed loyal to their UFO stories their entire lives, so they MUST be truthful." Well... some people will go to strange lengths for whatever they want. Their photos are fake, fake, that's it. What do you think that says about those people I mentioned above?

I reason I bring this topic up is that many people tend to attribute the above pictures as "evidence" for the existence of the "Alien Reproduction Vehicle" or "Flux Liner". Well, not really evidence supporting the its existence anymore, is it? I'm surprised the Mark Mccandish didn't catch this one since at least 20 years ago. So, its important to fact check these things and not blindly believe everything someone says because, they could be wrong whether intentionally or not. Don't be afraid to do your own research, it can really go a long way to find out things for yourself.

(1967) Provo Utah Ufo Hoax Picture in Black and White Cropped.png
                                Strings, fishing lines, and other inventions are not realistic and do not explain what is obviously physically possible, as proven by millions of photos and eyewitness accounts, and that is not the path of a true detective. We don't seek to explain away something simply because we don't understand what we see; instead the true detective seeks to understand what they are seeing and that is the path of the true detective because obviously the machines are real and obviously they do not work according to the fraudulent physics of academia, and so lacking anything else reasonable we have to come up with fishing lines and strings?

That photo was taken by USAF military air transport pilots.
                                It's real. The black bottom and other artifacts prove it's not a fraud.
                                You just have to understand what you're seeing is all.

The machine works like any other flying machine in that the principles which govern it's operation are no more complex than those which govern that of a model airplane. It's simply not been clearly understood previously. Not by me and not by really anyone else that I know of. * Except of course Ken Wheeler because obviously he did understand.

In general all that's taking place is the surrounding dielectric field is being taken in by an accretion disk and this is visible because the base, or bottom, is dark to pitch black and completely non reflective.

The accretion disk is a rotating magnetic field because accelerating the magnetic field speeds up the dielectric plane of inertia, which then gather in the surrounding dielectric field. and afterwards this same, or another, magnetic field holds the accumulated dielectric mass, and which is then creating a false mass, and we know this is correct because field theory says that weight in mass is produced by induction, so therefore a true real mass is unnecessary and unwanted. Instead a mass of accumulated dielectric energy is formed out of the surrounding dielectric field.

Mass A, the real mass, which is composed of an incoherent magneto-electric field, does then attempt to form a singularity with the false mass which is entirely made from an incoherent dielectric energy field, and then due to the incommensurability of magnetism, which will always seek to maintain a singularity, each mass will move towards each other to reform a singularity of the magnetic dielectric, but since we have mass B, the false mass contained in a hollow column and suspended in free space, then these two mass's will forever be held apart whilst continually trying to moving towards the null point between themselves and seeking to reform a singularity to form a whole mass. The result is then that such a machine can produce instantaneous acceleration.

The manipulation of the contained dielectric mass is responsible for all other observed phenomena associated with UFO's. All UFO phenomena is explained by Ken Wheeler's dielectric theory of magnetism.

That's all there is to it and anything else is delusional.

We now have a complete and accurate understanding of the ARV since the capacitor plates are what we knew the most about when this inquiry began and the design of those are perfectly in line with the theory of operation for this machine.

Mark McCandlish drew a virtual blueprint of a real working machine: the one shown in the photo: We simply didn't have the physics to understand it's operation when this inquiry began but we do today thanks to Ken Wheeler and maybe a bit of detective work has helped some to understand how his field theory applies to the physics of these machines.

If you watched the previously attached video's then watch the same effects here in Ken's latest video.
                                Case Closed. Mystery Solved. The information is now free and we will see what I've said here vindicated in the very near future.

NATURE’S CONJUGATE FIELD EXPLAINED

Last edited by Gambeir; 12-18-2020, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X