No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hopeful that this somewhat clumsy attempt to explain what I see going on with the Schumann Levitator and the similarity it has to the Joe Cell is comprehensible to those whom are familiar with Ken Wheeler's theory of magnetism. If I recall correctly, Ken says, the magnetic field is formed in to a coherent dielectric field because perturbance 's slow the incoherent dielectric field. Bugsfly was sure that in the Alexey Device there was a grinder type action going on. Too bad I couldn't understand what he saw, and that I didn't see at that time, but he is right about that. The Alexey may in fact be doing exactly that and little else with the whole arrangement.

The Schumann Levitator is truly a brilliant design as the whole contraption might be made completely mechanical. Conceptually, if I've correctly deduced it's operation, this is a device which could conceivably be constructed in the middle ages. So much for my modest imagination thinking that 1930 was on the outside.

In the attached image above from the bundwer archives you can see that these hat box levitators are attached to a round plate. Evidently they had some notions about directional control being achieved by rotating the whole configuration. Not too sure about that concept but they are placed in the planes of dielectric induction as shown and proven by Ken in his video series on magnetism. Now the Vril Odin is seen in one image, I think it's Odin, and with what also appears to be glowing light beneath it. Now originally I chalked that up to probable messing around with artistic license out of control, but in retrospect that process is exactly what one would expect to take place as the incoherent dielectric field begins piling up brought upon by the inductive processes of the levitator design.
    Outside Image links:
    http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/BU...UGSCHEIBEN.htm
    http://dilemma.cocolog-nifty.com/pho.../31/foo2_2.jpg
    https://image.space.rakuten.co.jp/d/....85.2.9.2.jpeg
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-27-2020, 05:09 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Nature is and probably always will be humankind's first teacher.
      In the Video; "Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience," what you are seeing is a living creature and not a mechanical machine, and it is to me factually alarming to have some comprehension of what I'm looking at in that video and then hear or read the comments and thoughts of others, whose gross inaccuracies arise out of the ethos of the alien's from space; a counter intelligence operation that we have all lived with now for at least the last 100 years, and which gives people such ideas as angels and or alien space ships, instead of the much more probable, which is that it is a living creature, one much more akin to an amoeba.

Do I need to then add that a brainless absorbing mass of phytoplankton may ...may...be an extremely dangerous critter? Discounting such things as disease based life forms, do you know what animal kills the most humans every year is? Well it's a jellyfish and you're probably looking at something which is lot like a jellyfish, more like a cross between a Jellyfish, such as a Portuguese man o' war, a Cuttlefish, an electric eel, and possibly a stingray. This creature seems to have characteristics of those creatures, but it is probably not very intelligent, if it has any brains at all, and it would be understandably fool hardy to go near one if you actually understood what you were dealing with.

The purposefully misguided misunderstandings are the greatest crimes of a completely corrupted system hiding behind a veil of national security. We wouldn't want to create a panic. No, it's better if some poor lost soul, misguided and misinformed, becomes part of the galactic food chain: Right?

A gigantic space faring amoeba makes sense when put in the context of a Universe composed of a superfluid substance: Which as long time readers know, the origins of the research in to gravity begins with a drive to create superfluids (Rutherford & Kapitza). The physical observation of this creature and the photographs are prima facie evidence supporting the theory that a superfluidity of unknown substance is the amniotic fluid which fills the Universe, and which is hyperspatially moving at a hypervelocity, and which this creature is part of. Obviously, like all living creatures it has exploited the available space in nature.

Everything in those photographs screams living creature and everything in the pictures screams out to validate Wheeler's dielectric field theory. The dark spots on the creatures body and it's glowing mass are indicative of what we now understand about how weight in mass is created and how it's possible to dispose of the inducted weight, and beyond that, the nearly magical like quality of being able to move at fantastic speeds and or to become invisible to the human eye. These are now all comprehensible to those familiar with Wheeler's theory.

At this point we cannot say that this is an alien because it could very well have developed here on Earth. It unquestionably is here and unquestionably is potentially dangerous, as exhibited by the cattle mutilations. I wouldn't want to create a panic but what else are we not being told? We aren't being told what it is because that would then require an explanation of how it works. Hence you as a disposable life for the benefit of a few whom are making artificial space amoeba's and probably right now crossing the galaxy to other worlds.

Now that you have that concept going on maybe...maybe some of my previous comments about abducted people might make more sense.
      We have absolutely no idea what these people are doing, but given the history of mankind it's not hard to imagine, especially considering the apparent origins of the man made version of a space amoeba. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst because where in history have we ever found unrestricted authority and power creating a utopia; as opposed to hell incarnate.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 09-27-2020, 11:29 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• 300?cb=20140925070137.jpg
        Leviathans were regarded as amazing and wonderful creatures,
        in that they were bio-mechanoid ships that could move freely among the stars.

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          Nature is and probably always will be humankind's first teacher.
          In the Video; "Ships of Light: The Carlos Diaz Experience," what you are seeing is a living creature and not a mechanical machine, and it is to me factually alarming to have some comprehension of what I'm looking at in that video and then hear or read the comments and thoughts of others, whose gross inaccuracies arise out of the ethos of the alien's from space; a counter intelligence operation that we have all lived with now for at least the last 100 years, and which gives people such ideas as angels and or alien space ships, instead of the much more probable, which is that it is a living creature, one much more akin to an amoeba.

Do I need to then add that a brainless absorbing mass of phytoplankton may ...may...be an extremely dangerous critter? Discounting such things as disease based life forms, do you know what animal kills the most humans every year is? Well it's a jellyfish and you're probably looking at something which is lot like a jellyfish, more like a cross between a Jellyfish, such as a Portuguese man o' war, a Cuttlefish, an electric eel, and possibly a stingray. This creature seems to have characteristics of those creatures, but it is probably not very intelligent, if it has any brains at all, and it would be understandably fool hardy to go near one if you actually understood what you were dealing with.

The purposefully misguided misunderstandings are the greatest crimes of a completely corrupted system hiding behind a veil of national security. We wouldn't want to create a panic. No, it's better if some poor lost soul, misguided and misinformed, becomes part of the galactic food chain: Right?

A gigantic space faring amoeba makes sense when put in the context of a Universe composed of a superfluid substance: Which as long time readers know, the origins of the research in to gravity begins with a drive to create superfluids (Rutherford & Kapitza). The physical observation of this creature and the photographs are prima facie evidence supporting the theory that a superfluidity of unknown substance is the amniotic fluid which fills the Universe, and which is hyperspatially moving at a hypervelocity, and which this creature is part of. Obviously, like all living creatures it has exploited the available space in nature.

Everything in those photographs screams living creature and everything in the pictures screams out to validate Wheeler's dielectric field theory. The dark spots on the creatures body and it's glowing mass are indicative of what we now understand about how weight in mass is created and how it's possible to dispose of the inducted weight, and beyond that, the nearly magical like quality of being able to move at fantastic speeds and or to become invisible to the human eye. These are now all comprehensible to those familiar with Wheeler's theory.

At this point we cannot say that this is an alien because it could very well have developed here on Earth. It unquestionably is here and unquestionably is potentially dangerous, as exhibited by the cattle mutilations. I wouldn't want to create a panic but what else are we not being told? We aren't being told what it is because that would then require an explanation of how it works. Hence you as a disposable life for the benefit of a few whom are making artificial space amoeba's and probably right now crossing the galaxy to other worlds.

Now that you have that concept going on maybe...maybe some of my previous comments about abducted people might make more sense.
          We have absolutely no idea what these people are doing, but given the history of mankind it's not hard to imagine, especially considering the apparent origins of the man made version of a space amoeba. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst because where in history have we ever found unrestricted authority and power creating a utopia; as opposed to hell incarnate.

Sky Creatures: Living UFO’s -Trevor James Constable brought forward sound evidence of strange things in our skies captured on infrared film as early as the 1950's. “Rods” – Strange bio-plasmaic lifeforms and other unknown transparent or invisible ethereal like lifeforms existing in our upper atmosphere and even beyond into space perhaps. Seems strange and weird, but it’s conceivable that these things exist, perhaps even as interstellar amoeba or jellyfish type of concept. – Similar to looking at pond water or a bio-sample under a microscope, there’s all these odd things swimming around. But perhaps mainly invisible via our small visible light spectrum that we see. Perhaps the're not even solid matter as we know it. Semi-solid matter if that makes sense?

So I suppose there should be a distinction or classification between some kind of bio-creature UFO and what we would say is a nuts and bolts type of mechanical system for gravity defiance.
          With the bio-form, unless we can catch one and put a saddle on it and take a ride, we are probably stuck with the mechanical form of craft. But that isn’t to say that the bio-forms couldn’t teach us how they operate and manipulate or cohere the media they are swimming in, for us to attempt to replicate with an electro-mechanical machine...
          Last edited by Sputins; 09-28-2020, 05:51 AM.
          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post

Sky Creatures: Living UFO’s -Trevor James Constable brought forward sound evidence of strange things in our skies captured on infrared film as early as the 1950's. “Rods” – Strange bio-plasmaic lifeforms and other unknown transparent or invisible ethereal like lifeforms existing in our upper atmosphere and even beyond into space perhaps. Seems strange and weird, but it’s conceivable that these things exist, perhaps even as interstellar amoeba or jellyfish type of concept. – Similar to looking at pond water or a bio-sample under a microscope, there’s all these odd things swimming around. But perhaps mainly invisible via our small visible light spectrum that we see. Perhaps the're not even solid matter as we know it. Semi-solid matter if that makes sense?

So I suppose there should be a distinction or classification between some kind of bio-creature UFO and what we would say is a nuts and bolts type of mechanical system for gravity defiance.
            With the bio-form, unless we can catch one and put a saddle on it and take a ride, we are probably stuck with the mechanical form of craft. But that isn’t to say that the bio-forms couldn’t teach us how they operate and manipulate or cohere the media they are swimming in, for us to attempt to replicate with an electro-mechanical machine...
            It is possible that the story really began with recovery of one of these creatures. I can see that as a real possibility, but if so it happened a very long time ago, before the turn of the last century, before World War One, and which drove the subsequent scientific efforts, and which can be traced historically. This all began in earnest before the turn of the last century, and near as I can tell it began with Rutherford and Kapitza's work to create liquid helium in an effort to understand the true nature of our physical universe. All of which had to be kept hidden. To admit that we puny humans were so tiny and so insignificant in the vast cosmos that we existed as microbes comparatively speaking would have destroyed the foundations of political and religious mind control.

Whatever the cause there is no doubt in my mind that the work to physically understand the Aether began before World War One. It's also very clear to me that this understanding mirrored what Ken Wheel has today put in public and that the Einsteinian narrative is a warped weaponized false narrative specifically because there was no other option for the rulers. They cannot ever admit that a living creature was responsible for any observed phenomena simply because that would then require a real explanation of how such an animal could be, and that's not even considering the effect it would have on organized religion and political power structures. Nevertheless, it is a critter and not a machine and really it's time for humanity to grow up and deal with what and where they are in the cosmos.

There are accounts of people encountering what they themselves described as sky creatures. I'm sure most of them have been surgically excised as much as possible but a few survive. I think there's one on amasci.com.

There is an account from the 1920's/30's of a Barnstormer having an experience with a sky creature. In the account the barnstromer's plane developed a misfire and the pilot set down on top of Mesa some where in the Arizona or New Mexico area. He reported that while working on the motor a creature, resembling a blob, fell to the ground near the aircraft which he reported appeared to have a chunk missing out of it. He also said it had two eyes. He then reported that a large shadow came over him and he looked up to see a similar creature but this one being much larger around 30 to 40 feet in diameter, and that he then took cover under the aircraft whereupon the larger animal landed on top of the smaller one and apparently absorbed or ate it and then took off at a high rate of speed.

Point is there are accounts and it's possible or likely that what prompted the efforts of Ernest Rutherford and Kapitsa to develop isotopes of liquid helium are directly related to such stories, or possibly even a recoved body of a creature, but whatever the motivation the real work to understand the structure of the Aether begins with a realization that the Aether was something akin to a fluid, and which seems incorporeal not unlike magnetism is incorporeal, and the closest thing we know of that's similar is an isotope of liquid helium, which didn't exist till the late 1930's, but Ernest Rutherford and Pyotr Leonidovich Kapitsa (Peter Kapitsa) worked co-jointly over the life time of Rutherford on this issue. Rutherford of course is known primarily for the first model of the Atom, but he passed before success in developing isotopes of helium and the work was carried on by his associates working along side Kapitsa, even though Kapitza was forbidden from leaving Stalin's Russia the work continued cooperatively. This all began before the First World War and isotopes of helium were successfully developed before World War II. So underneath the fabric of the historical narrative of the Rutherford's model of the atom is another story which is really about the scientific attempt to unravel the mystery of the superfluidity of the Aether.

In thinking about the whole of where we are now in this inquiry I'm reminded of the Bitter Solenoid, a liquid cooled super magnet, with many interesting variants.

In the photo's of the sky creature you can see that there are dark spots. We know that those are the result of a magnetic vortex going down to a focal point as shown by a ferrocell lens when looking a magnet. The only apparent difference is that unlike a magnet there is no recycling of the dielectric field. The light generated by the creature must be because it is, by one means or another, spinning up a coherent magnetic field accretion disk, just as Ken shows in his very first video ever, and this spinning up of the plane of induction in a magnet takes place when a magnet is accelerated, so spinning or rotating a magnet makes the dielectric plane of inertia spin up, and when that plane spins up it begins pulling in the surrounding in-coherent dielectric field, a field which is all around us.

Logically one would think that control over the size of the exit, which is now the centrifugal vortex (the dark spots), is what regulates the whole of the rest of the other features we see, such as light which is produced when this induced incoherent dielectric field is piling up. This is just like putting more electricity in to a light bulb in simple terms because the vortex opening is acting as a de-facto control gate to regulate the rate of loss back to the same incoherent field. I hope that makes some sense. I don't think it's extremely complex conceptually. This explanation makes more sense to me because of the way the lights behave pulsating and so forth, like power surges might cause, but in this case it's caused by there being a regulation upon the exiting of the dielectric field back to the surrounding space.

The only apparent difference between whether there is the production of weight in a mass seems to have to do with whether or not there is a sufficient vibratory input, or frequency, and which apparently prevents the inducted surrounding incoherent dielectric field from forming and becoming a coherent field. The coherent field is magnetism and incoherent, though magnetic, does not become magnetic if that makes any sense. Need Wheeler himself at this point quite frankly.

See inducting the surrounding incoherent is no problem. You just accelerate a magnet (one way or the other) and it's own plane of inertial induction will begin sucking in the surrounding incoherent field because that's what does even when standing still, and what makes it a magnet is that the incoherent field slows down and becomes coherent, which is probably more comprehensible by saying something meaningless like the waves get longer because they start connecting to each other in this slowed condition. Whatever really is happening is that the end result is you get a magnetic field because of the slowed state of the induced incoherent dielectric field. So now you apparently need an means to cast off the whole of this coherent field, which you do forming a vortex by using the coherent magnetic field producing a centrifugal vortex just like a magnet has normally when standing still, only here the vortex exits back in to space via a vacuum most likely, and while being subjected to a high frequency so as to break up or grind up the whole coherent field so that it will freely exit back to the surrounding incoherent field around it. This is just like the black hole seen in a magnet when viewed with a ferrocell lens, only the end point of that vortex must be in a vacuum and it must be vibrating at a high rate to create an incoherent field at that point, and from there logically it all flows back to the surrounding incoherent space all around us.

Getting a little tired here so God knows what this will look like next AM but I'm hopeful I am explaining this clearly enough. It's conjecture obviously but good conjecture I think.

See, aluminum does this, it acts like it was a piezoelectric when electrified, so a high frequency charge should be making it behave like a grinder of sorts, preventing the slowed incoherent from becoming coherent, and that evidently is a key to understanding how to prevent or regulate the electromagnetic retardation which produces weight in mass. Hope this helps a little. There's more but really it's going to take physical testing to validate but I think on the whole these are logical conjectures which can be verified by testing. Everything else is mechanical, a rotating magnetic field, either inside or outside a vacuum tube and so on.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2020, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
              300?cb=20140925070137.jpg
              Leviathans were regarded as amazing and wonderful creatures,
              in that they were bio-mechanoid ships that could move freely among the stars.

Al
              You should know since you're the one that gave me the link to the Carlos Diaz Experience.

Yes, it's one or the other, but biological in nature. If it's just a brainless space jellyfish then it's not something to be approached. Such a creature may then also explain why aircrew's whom fired on these in World War II, and who knows where else, reported their weapons had no effect. A critter like this would undoubtedly have some sort of self sealing ability due to micro meteorite strikes as a an adaptation for space based life.

See, if the powers that be were to admit that such life existed then what would that do to the existing official narrative about the nature of gravity? What would that do to the education system? That would be a disaster of titanic proportions for the educational for profit system.

However, what you say rings true for a variety of reasons. No machine will ever be the equal of a biological life form. If that were the case then nature would have developed one. It is as simple as that, and that's also why the AI narrative is a red herring, and the borg narrative is the reality, which in the scope of long range planning probably has a great deal to do with missing people.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2020, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Now that we have established carnivorous space creatures are really real, what we may wish to rethink are who the supposed Mayan Gods really were, because now you have to wonder if the collapse of the Mayan Civilization came about when the lies the priests were telling the people were exposed by some freak accident. Which strangely seems about like what might happen once people understand the BS that's been put over on them in our own time.

Maybe we too will undergo something similar. Exposing to all that the all powerful sky god that they were sacrificing people too was instead a blob of cytoplasm, maybe when some one called their BS while awaiting to be sacrificed, and lucky for them happened to grab a nearby spear and shockingly eviscerated the sky God creature. Maybe the whole Mayan Civilization collapsed by way of some freak unexpected reveal.

So ya know, if those supposedly destroyed, burned Mayan Codex's are ever recovered from the Vatican, because you know they are there right? Well maybe they too will tell about how the Sky God was exposed one upsetting day, maybe they will tell us that what these people were murdering people for was to feed a giant space bug. All things considered, that would be a very good reason the codex's never saw the light of day or why the Church might have chosen to burn or bury those Mayan Texts.

For me I was bugged by a haunting memory of the mystery of buzzing insects. Insects going round and round, mixing with a cyclone of similarities, of buzzing noises, of cones, hives, the snapping of dragonfly wings, and then the reported phenomena surrounding UFO's with their humming and buzzing, described like the sound electrical transformers can make, and it should have all been clear long ago; it's the vibrational frequencies of sound and light. From the first pages of this thread; James McCampbells Effects of UFO's on People.

I just want to say before exposing you to the links below that any explanation involving so-called quantum effect is to be seen as suspect and if you don't you're a damn fool. My opinion naturally but ~ Quantum physics is weaponized physics. It is clearly (*counter intelligence) pretend knowledge that's been crafted to a complexity of inexcusable incoherence.

Nevertheless, if you are careful then you may find some clues in this gibberish, such as the very improbable chance that a character in William Shakespear's play; " A Midsummers Night Dream." named Titania, whom is also wife of Oberon, is also the Queen of the Fairies, which incidentally also happens to be the chosen name for titanium dioxide, a substance which can create magneto~optical effects: So on the wings of fairies here lies titania. It's a clue my little dragonfly snaps. If you think that the sole purpose of magneto~optic's is to write data on computers than you probably should not be reading the following links. I make that in jest because I know some poor souls are not raised with humor and find it hard to tell whether they are being made fun of, or whether some things are just simple humor, and that is simple humor. Look for the clues is the idea. That kind of coincidence cannot be accidental. See it for what it was intended to be, which is a clue, a stop sign, a directional sign.

http://www1.biologie.uni-hamburg.de/...ning/bees.html

Magnetoresistance.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_magnetoresistance
                Titania is - titanium dioxide
                Titania: Wife of Oberon and queen of the fairies in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.
                https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...adma.200501810
                https://matesy.de/en/products/materi...ors-magnetoopt

You notice how similar an insects airholes are to the clem motor? No? Well maybe I'm reaching a bit too far, then again considering the stink it caused maybe not, and so maybe here we are with another revised understanding of what the dangerous Clem Motor was really all about. I shall elaborate but first look at the image.
                Specifically I'm thinking of this image.
                http://www.rexresearch.com/clemengn/conepump.jpg
                http://www.rexresearch.com/clemengn/clemeng.htm

So you see this supposed hydraulic drag pump is really sort of a variation on the Schumann Levitator, which instead of being two sphere's with a hollow core and filled with fluid is instead a vortex carrying oil bubbles down a vortex, which is sort of the whole idea behind the Schumann Levitator, and here again we could also refer back to the John St. Claire patent for the conventionally explained outcome of bubbles in oil, and if you think about the breathing holes in an insects body then they are acting similiarly with an induction of a magneto-optically generated charge going down a tube into a fluid filled body. Sort of reminds me of the dangerous Clem Motor. So very dangerous ya know...radioactive some say. Ok I'm being flippant but look carefully upon the Clem Motor is what I'm honestly saying. It's a clue, a dangerous one apparently, one which had to be made extinct by the powers that be. A simple cone with a coil, a guide tube, a vibration, a dielectric charge maneto-optically generated, and a fluid filled sack. That's the bottom line when it comes to bugs messing with gravity don't ya think? So maybe the little buggers really can modify their own weight; which has long be suspected by many people. It's beginning to look to me like that is a distinct possibility.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2020, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• With regards to the Joe Cell: It stands to reason that a vibratory input and or frequency, and when paired with a rotational magnetic field artificially replicating the centrifugal vortex of a magnet, and aided by an end point formed at a void in space, such as a vacuum or a cavitation, will result in a loss of the inducted dielectric field. In a Joe Cell we have nearly all the elements required to fulfill that theory of operation. It is conceivable that a fluke event could produce an artificially induced rotation on the cavitation bubbles produced by the cell. So even though this device is not purposefully designed to act as a conduit to cast off the naturally inducted dielectric field, it could understandably be produced by a random accidental chain of events. The fact that there are (apparently) stories of Joe Cells making vehicles levitate is a validation of the hypothesis of induction and dissemination of an weight producing energy field; the dielectric field. Remember that a gasoline powered vehicle is vibrating at a high frequency and everything else is in place. The hypothesis of weight induction is validated by the stories and again serve as prima facie evidence that weight in mass is produced by an inductive process.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 09-30-2020, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                    With regards to the Joe Cell: It stands to reason that a vibratory input and or frequency, and when paired with a rotational magnetic field artificially replicating the centrifugal vortex of a magnet, and aided by an end point formed at a void in space, such as a vacuum or a cavitation, will result in a loss of the inducted dielectric field. In a Joe Cell we have nearly all the elements required to fulfill that theory of operation. It is conceivable that a fluke event could produce an artificially induced rotation on the cavitation bubbles produced by the cell. So even though this device is not purposefully designed to act as a conduit to cast off the naturally inducted dielectric field, it could understandably be produced by a random accidental chain of events. The fact that there are (apparently) stories of Joe Cells making vehicles levitate is a validation of the hypothesis of induction and dissemination of an weight producing energy field; the dielectric field. Remember that a gasoline powered vehicle is vibrating at a high frequency and everything else is in place. The hypothesis of weight induction is validated by the stories and again serve as prima facie evidence that weight in mass is produced by an inductive process.
                    I have heard accounts that the magnetic currents required to operate a Joe cell correctly has a rotational component to it. Not just ordinary DC or AC. – If you were to place a compass nearby it would not just point in one direction, nor swing back and forth, but should rotate. – So part of its secret maybe an applied rotating magnetic field induced by manipulation of the currents… But I can’t really point to any direct evidence on that claim. – Likely vacuum, HV spark ignition, frequency, the gasses themselves and other factors all play a role.

So that gives rise to fantastic dreamy notions of a Cell like device mounted on backpack and connected to a large aluminium or metallic surf board… Haha.
                    Like the Alexey device, it appears to have some shared attributes.
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• As usual we probably don't have it all just yet but I think we are closer: A lot closer. It's been year's since I looked at Joe Cell information but that is information I hadn't heard previously.

It's interesting what you say about the compass rotating, which as you're aware, is similar to many aviation and marine experiences. If you have an area where the surrounding space has the dielectric field being vacuumed up you might then expect that sort of anomalous action from a magnetic compass, and you might also expect the failure of electrical power across the board, and you would expect that an area of darkness would persist in the general vicinity. The rotational direction of the compass would be indicative of a rotating dielectric field and hence it's tracking a revolving incoherency of incoherent dielectric energy since normally this incoherency has a certain consistency about it's flow as it normally would be forming in line with a coherent magnetic polarity of the Earth's magnetic heading, but here in a local area the immediate nearby surrounding incoherent dielectric field is in rotation, a vortex, an accretion disk, and the cell would then be vacuuming in the surrounding incoherent dielectric field, or at the very least influencing it enough that it is in a rotation.

Since the Joe Cell is part of the vehicle then the whole vehicle should be receiving dielectric energy on it way to the Joe Cell, so here is the sense to the Joe Cell accumulating energy, and it actually makes sense in that respect. Also Dollard did say that what's really running your car motor is hysteresis.

I'm going to have to think about this more.

Comment

• I think it's going to take some adjusted thinking to comprehend how to cross apply the Wheeler dielectric simplex theory over to conventional notions of how things work.

We are about 100 or more years behind a knowledge base that is in the hands of private corporations and private individuals, and for that reason I think it is very doubtful the US Military or any other military actually understands, let alone is being accurately informed, as to how or why device X works from those private corporations which produce equipment. Bob Lazar might be a prime example of that and that is not an intelligent thing to be taking place.

One of the things we need is an understanding of how to achieve force multiplication using applied dielectric field theory.

The simple experiment I devised can show you that there are definite observable reactions with different materials, and behaving differently in a coherent dielectric pressure field (magnetic field), and which magnify themselves with movement. Now of course that's nothing earth shattering, we've know that for a long time, but why materials react as they do is perhaps not so clearly understood as has been previously imagined. Consider for example that there is nothing electrical being introduced in the experimental arrangement I devised. Oh sure you could say that's not true, what with a conductive material moving over a magnetic field, but what about when the materials are themselves not commonly thought of as conductive materials but rather as insulators like plastics?

A tetrahedron is the simplest of all geometric forms, a building block as it were for platonic solids, and these platonic solids represent crystalline factes in matter. Hypothetically, a hyperspatial fluid moving over shapes would generate vortices and pressure boundries. It's in those terms that one should first be thinking as opposed to power generated by hypothetical electrons.

If you replicate something similar to that experimental set up I've previously shown, which is about as simple as it gets, and fool with that using various materials then I think this idea of pressure's via a hyperspatial fluid will become more apparent. So it's probably more useful to view the magnetic field as stream of fluid with the surrounding space as the source for that stream. For example using a piece of a plastic milk container, which is very slick, and it's HDPE plastic type 2, and cut and folded to form another tetrahedron and placing that in various configurations, and in addition to the aluminum and copper tetrahedrons, that should start to show the experimenter how the location and placement of differential materials can produce different outcomes, but don't stop there use the HDPE tetrahedron itself.

In the magnets and tetrahedron experimental arrangement I devised you need to have a down hill slope to get these tetrahedrons sliding, and you have to have movement to create an induction in to the materials, so sliding down a slope is simple way to achieve the induction of the coherent dielectric field produced by the stationary magnets. That said, if you do re-create something similar to what I've previously shown and put a piece of HDPE in front of copper tetrahedron with the nose of the copper tetrahedron just laying over the HDPE you may see something odd. Mine seems to almost pull the copper on top of it. Again remembering this all done while holding the plate on a good angle so that the weight of the whole is sloped down hill with gravity...cough...working for you. Still, the HDPE is not a magnetic substance, hell it's not even a conductor in the conventional sense, and copper isn't paramagnetic, it's a diamagnetic, it should be pushed away.

See, it looks to me like we have homework to do and trying to understand what's happening using existing theories is probably not going to work, least way's not before you start thinking a rope and a tree limb might an easier way out.

There's a question here whether the velocity of the material can itself create a multiplying factor and thereby a multiplicative reactionary effect, and it stands to reason that depending on the materials involved there will be a force or pressure multiplication as the velocity increases. This is true for all other physical fluids and gases. So force multiplication by velocity of the applied coherent magnetic field is a rational expectation. Now you can either move the vehicle or you can accelerate the field or do both.

So now it's an engineering problem. How? That's a materials knowledge problem and we are 100 year's behind.

How and where materials are located, what they are composed of, what their crystalline structures are, how they are stacked, resting either ahead or behind, all those have an effect on the outcome of this inducted field, and the reason it has an effect is as straight forward as why the air or water has an effect when objects move through them. Water is about 18 times thicker than the air, which is a bit of trivia to pay attention to because it's easy to simply pass that by and not give it too much thought, but as Wheeler showed in his early video's one way to alter the weight of mass is by changing the relative density around an object, and of course aircraft pilots are familiar with such terms as the relative air density. An idea to keep stored at the forefront of memory no doubt.

Part of the reason I have asked about the art which depicted a layered tetrahedron, the one featuring chevron's as part of it's body, was because obviously those depict different materials. Why? Different materials produce different reactions and at the simplest level one could imagine a pulse jet operating on a hyperspatial pressure fluid. Again I advise re-creating something similar to the simple experiment I've show here and fooling around with it.

Added these links once more as visual aids.
                        Bear your own conclusions in mind.
                        What I thought then is not necessarily what I would conclude now.
                        They may be helpful but only if you're using your own deductions.
                        There's nothing saying I have this right.

https://postlmg.cc/HJck2Q35
                        https://postlmg.cc/7fxjvHZn
                        https://postimg.cc/c61cc8hw
                        https://postimg.cc/p9jXDXFW
                        https://archive.is/bcYly/d55c99d913f...706b1bbc8b.jpg
                        https://holographicgalaxy.blogspot.c...t-powered.html

Vinyasi #Post 131 on page 9. Tesla's Bismuth Zinc Battery System.
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...enerator/page9

Part 6: Mysterious Bismuth and Magnesium-Zinc Metal from Bottom of Wedge-Shaped UFO
                        https://www.earthfiles.com/2019/09/1...ge-shaped-ufo/

They are studying this in a round about way so to speak.
                        Related/spin coupling magnetization

Bulk magnetoelectricity in the hexagonal manganites and ferrites
                        https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms3998
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-02-2020, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• If you are familiar with Ken Wheeler's theory of magnetism, sometimes called the dielectric simplex theory, then all around us is an in-coherent energy field. Tesla called it radiant energy because it seems to be everywhere. I believe Wheeler said that the Sun, our Star, plow's through the dielectric field (outer space) and the induction of the dielectric field of outer space is what fuels the Sun. I don't think Ken actually says that directly but it is implied and he is apparently correct about that. Whatever the dielectric field really is, it is what is powering the Sun and all other Star's.

On planet Earth we are bathed in a fragmentary incoherency of dielectric energy produced as the byproduct of the Sun's induction, which is then fragmented and incoherent, which is the dielectric substance Tesla's radiant energy because it's fragmented and going everywhere all at once, and logically this fragmentary incoherency is what also lead to such theories as the the Woodward Mach Effect, but apparently in deep space the dielectric field may exist in a coherent form.The microwave background of the galaxy seems to be indicative of where the dielectric field exists as an incoherent field which is where matter exists the plane of galactic rotation. So there's a logic to the theory which is supported by outside information.

Our planet has a coherent dielectric field and we are ourselves made up from incoherent masses of matter with their own magnetic fields. In other words, an mass of independent disorganized magnetic bits is the definition of incoherent dielectric energy. logically, due to the induction of incoherent dielectric energy by a coherent magnetic field we would ourselves be part of the normal induction field and basically sucked, as it were, to the earth since the earth is cycling a magnetic field.

Now if you go to Vinyasi's thread in the link above I speculate on the properties of bismuth and magnesium-zinc alloy layered in a bit a metal supposedly recovered from a UFO in the 1940's.
                          The idea being we have been focused on the magnetic field and not paid enough attention this material called bismuth.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 10-02-2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• National UFO Reporting Center Case Brief
                            May 4, 1945
                            http://www.nuforc.org/CB050445.html

National UFO Reporting Center
                            Case Briefs and Past Highlights
                            http://www.nuforc.org/CBIndex.html

Comment

• Now for a different angle on the Ken Wheeler dielectric simplex theory. Since photon's do not exist, and since light is a process induced by induction of the surrounding dielectric energy, then I put it to you to consider what the consequences are for biological life when either no magneto-electric field is being created in a living body, because little or no dielectric energy is available in a local area. In other words, if the theoretical electrons don't exist because they are being vacuumed up, or are unavailable to create the necessary magneto~electric power in a body, then what does that mean? Think about it because we now have some rather serious possibilities implied as a secondary outcome of dielectric field induction.

If you don't have electrical activity going on in your brain because there's nothing to create it then do you know it? Do you just end up with missing time or do you end up with an implanted memory? Check these links out, but of course there's many more. People tell how they became frozen and unable to move. Lost time, switched clothing, scoop marks, ect. We are clearly dealing with at least 2 possibilities. One is a biological life and another is a human creation.
                              Whose more likely to mess with you?

Alexey's helper wears a foil covered helmet because he say's the device mess's with his head. See, that's a logical thing to expect if the machine is inducting the the surrounding dielectric field. At some point you stop working, mentally at least, and probably physically somewhere else if prolonged. Silent weapons for silent wars?

Directors Picks. http://www.nuforc.org/CBBest.html

Longview, WA* - February 25, 1999 - 1158 hrs. (Pacific)
                              Fourteen forestry workers witness a horseshoe shaped object lift an adult elk out of the forest and fly off with the apparently dead, or unconscious, animal.

http://www.nuforc.org/CB990225.html

North Texas * - September 01, 2000 - 0230 hrs. (Central)
                              A young woman is driving alone through northern Texas, when a very large and strange light approaches her vehicle. She experiences missing time, and later returns to the site.

North Pole, Alaska, December 08, 2013, @ 03:30 hrs. (AK time)—On Sunday, December 8th, a highly-educated adult female was awakened by her young dog, which seemed to her to be acting strangely. The witness immediately became aware of a strange, subtle “warbling” sound, which she seemed to “feel,” more than hear. Suddenly, her dog fell on its side, and lay in an apparent catatonic-like state, with its eyes open, and totally unresponsive to its owner’s voice. http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/105/S105214.html

Flock of geese disappears after being approached by a small white sphere.
                              http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/105/S105093.html

This one may be instructional due to the illustration and description + it's apparently an old saucer.
                              August, 1973; 9:00 PM.
                              Princeton, Indiana (USA)
                              http://www.nuforc.org/CB730801.html
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 10-05-2020, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Read this report because if it's not an electronics destroying EMP then there's really only one other possible explanation.
                                Maybe homeland security can guard against an EMP attack, assuming the weapons actually are real and do exist, but can we guard against this~

Posted: 5/12/2011

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/081/S81215.html

Below is extracted from an article in the National Review. The NR is a very well known politically right wing media outlet; not something I'm selling except for the information regarding a "supposed threat" due to EMP weapons. Weapons which are so classified they might as well be Unicorns and Fairies for all we know, and ya kno why that might be, well maybe it's because the way they work isn't as advertised.

Here's some highlights from the article that I found amusing.

"The EMP Commission tried, but could not figure out a way to keep 328 million Americans alive for a year without food and water. Fatalities estimated from a protracted nationwide blackout lasting one year range from 67 to 90 percent of the U.S. population, due to starvation, disease, and societal collapse."

Alarmingly, in the military doctrines of potential adversaries, nuclear EMP attack is considered a dimension of cyber warfare, because EMP is not directly injurious to people, only to electronics. High-altitude EMP attack entails exo-atmospheric detonation (30 to 500 kilometers high), so none of the blast, fire, radiation, radioactive fallout, or other effects associated with a nuclear attack on a city would occur — only the EMP.

Yet EMP, like a super-energetic radio wave that can destroy all kinds of electronics across a region as vast as North America with a single weapon, could in the long run kill far more Americans through its indirect effects than nuclear bombing of a city.

(Again)
                                Fatalities estimated from a protracted nationwide blackout lasting one year range from 67 to 90 percent of the U.S. population, due to starvation, disease, and societal collapse.

(Again)
                                The EMP Commission tried, but could not figure out a way to keep 328 million Americans alive for a year without food and water.

(I guess stockpiles like every other society that predated so called modernism never occurred to them huh?) Trillions unaccounted for by the Pentagram yet can't figure a way to keep the sheep alive...so absolutely pathetic isn't it? Bet they didn't count themselves among the 90 % dead huh?

In 1880, just before the invention of the first electric grid in 1882, and long before the advent of our high-tech electronic civilization, the U.S. population was about 50 million, sustained by horse-drawn, coal-fired, and mechanical critical infrastructures that no longer exist.

EMP also blinds, at the speed of light, satellites, radars, and other National Technical Means used for threat assessment and identifying attackers.
                                https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...eat-seriously/

Now if you seriously think that everything isn't interlinked with a long term plan, which probably doesn't involve you btw, much less your kids, then you just don't have enough exposure to evil incarnate. Visit a prison, do something creative along those lines, and then maybe the gullibility will begin to wear off.

The point being we are sort of also back to mindless zombie meme because at what point does a loss of ...Ok, well you should be getting the idea from the previous post, ya know the one where the dog fall's over and others become drooling dimwits, and hey while I'm on a roll what about those ...cough...health passports? Vaccine tatt00's...? Seriously you have have the gullibility level of a 5 year old to be thinking this is perfectly acceptable, but really I'm suggesting that possibly there's an even darker side to this because nothing happens accidentally at that level. Now seriously I have to wonder if this wasn't an experiment because I seriously doubt that the people operating these machines, and they are people, would be randomly crossing highways at low altitude because they have to know that this is the result, and so is it like after the cell phones and car's go dead, you go dead, or at least go full zombie? Can't figure out a way to keep 90% of you alive and let's face it. Who need's ya anyways...right? Damn Useless eaters...(that's humor btw, dark humor but humor)
                                https://tottnews.com/2020/05/14/immu...cine-tracking/

Oh crap, forgot, so do you think ...just off hand btw, that possibly a Tattoo might somehow act as an antenna?
                                You think they want to put that on your body for the reason's they claim? Think again~
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-06-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X