An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone by request
    Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Deleted For Cause
      Last edited by Gambeir; 07-26-2020, 03:24 PM. Reason: text deleted for cause
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I will not allow this thread to become a topic for failed physics or to be hijacked and exploited for personal use.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-26-2020, 03:23 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Gone and Dusted
          Last edited by robur; 11-17-2021, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blinkenlights View Post
            ARV-set.png​​

My conclusion right now on the ARV is that the center contains the power generator (might be vacuum generated, maybe with magnetic/dielectric elements) which is rotationally active, then there's a gyroscopic spinning flywheel for stabilization, which might be a counterbalance to the power generator. The caps part might use one of 2 effects, but seems like its similar to the oct 26 06 concentric recursive arrangement from the Dan Winter link. I think the caps themselves are more than sufficient to provide all the lift/thrust by themselves, but they could still be augmented by other effects. Its difficult to tell since the center part is closed off. It could well contain a tesla coil with a bottom plate under the capacitors but that's is another configuration which might not be needed in this instance. The way in which the power source makes all the power to energize the whole thing is the main secret, which I currently have no idea about at this point. I suppose others can explain that part. I wont say too much about the other effect I had in mind except that its a solid state thing which I alluded to in a previous post. JLN has shown results that the concentric effect works by testing the serrano field propulsion thruster.

Listen to me, just listen: I understand how it works. I just explained to you how it works. Me and others, whom are undoubtedly reading this and laughing, we understand what's taking place, we understand what's happening. If you want to understand you need to listen. The only thing you need to do right now is to begin studying Wheeler's dielectric field theory of magnetism.

It's very clear your understanding is about where mine was three year's ago when out of desperation I managed to con my way on to this forum: Probably to Aaron's deep sorrow right about now considering the ubber pissed off messages I've sent this AM.

What you're thinking won't work. It's the wrong path. You're using Einsteinian Physics is about what it amounts to and it won't work. Pumping electricity in to the surrounding atmosphere, if it's even possible, still won't do one damn thing because that's not how gravity (weight in mass) is generated.

Listen to me, I know you didn't pay any attention to what I posted on the Vril Saucer because you couldn't make heads or tails of it, and that's all I need to know in order to know that you do not understand how this works.

Now I gave you a link to a physical experiment that you, or anyone else, can replicate with simple tiny button magnets and a pop can. It doesn't get any simpler than that. That's a physical experiment, it's an empirical proof that cannot be refuted, and I explained what it was and what it was doing and what it says about what's wrong with Quantum Physics. Somebody might debate that but not with me.

The Vril Saucer uses a so-called Schumann Levitator. This is essentially the whole machine. If you can get to where you understand what is happening in that design then you will begin to have reasonable thoughts. OK? I can tell you what the ARV is doing with a probability of 80% or greater. The ARV is way more complicated technically speaking but like any other machine of the same type it has the same principles involved in it's operation.

How can you hope to understand an F-16 if you don't understand a Wright Flyer? You don't start out teaching mathematics with division and you don't try to understand something like this with anything more complex than is absolutely necessary. That's why I'm not bothering to even begin to try to explain the ARV.
            However, let me just say the principles are still fundamentally the same.

If you will just study that Vril saucer and what I explained then maybe you will begin to get somewhere. For example, you may have noticed that the Virl's spherical inner ball is similar to that ball shown in the McCandlish drawing.

Understand the Vril saucer first, or at least as much as you can, and then other things will begin making sense.

Listen to me, I've been on this a long time, way longer than I've been on this forum. See, all you're doing is rebooting this thread, where you're at is where this thread started 3 years ago. That's about the size of it in a nut shell.

What you're thinking is Einsteinian based physics and which says you can pull yourself up in to space on lightning bolts by bending space+time, well It won't work: That's crazy stuff coming out of Einsteinian Physics. You cannot bend space. Go back through the thread.

That experiment with the little magnets and a bent piece of aluminum all by itself proves that space is not made from a crystalline material particle, rather it proves that space is the dielectric field of a counter spatial hypervelocity incorporeal substance of unknown composition and which behaves like it was made from a tetrahedronal crystalline form because it can react to a tetrahedronal shape no matter what it's so-called polarity and it can do that instantaneously, but it's not a polarized field, it's just a pressure field precisely as theorized before education became weaponized as a mind control scheme under Einstein, and before education had become part of organized crime whose real interest is in creating student loan debts. So in reality what these people in quantum physics are saying is simply not right and you can prove it to yourself with a pie plate, some magnets, and a used pop can. Now of course you have to actually understand all that I've said to realize this but in reality It's about that simple, so one might say that space is made from a dielectric substance of unknown composition which reacts to the tetrahedronal form via principles of fluid dynamics: A huge difference.

Space is not made from finite tetrahedronal crystals that form a lattice fabric as theorized by quantum physics psyop creators, and whom did that to support Einsteinian idiocy, not only to keep the lie intact, but to prevent you and others from understanding interstellar travel by ignoring that the so-called quantum field is, in reality, a hyper-spatial domain counter to our own, where any form which can become magnetic is hypothetically capable of instantaneous transport. OK? That's what Quantum Physics was created to hide with it's bull**** about space being a crystalline fabric made from higher dimensions pissing down on us and leaving shadows of more advanced being.

Christ sakes, put the Kool Aid down, but that's what I understand they are saying and it's bull****. Space is nothing like it, space is actually what Ken Wheeler said it was, and yes it's a shadow alright, just one which is cast off from an incorporeal substance moving at a calculated 10 Billion times the velocity of light, and which is a dielectric behaving incorporeal counter spatial hyper velocity substance of unknown composition that transmits inertial forces.

Go back and read through this thread, and start with the last 4 or 5 pages.
            Read Ufopolitics expert explanation of what the dielectric field is.

I can understand not wanting to slug your way through three years and 94 pages and you do not need to do that either but, I'm not going to sit here and have you tell me what we already know won't work, and the reasons are in the thread.

When you get the Vril's Schumann levitator down then you will begin to get the gist of what's going on.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-26-2020, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• sir
              Your experiment Quote
              That experiment with the little magnets and a bent piece of aluminum
              end quote
              I might have seen it but can't find it ?

sorry to bother but it is intriguing ...as is your strong stance ...
              can you post a link to it or any other experiments ?

with gratitude
              Chet K
              If you want to Change the world
              BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                sir
                Your experiment Quote
                That experiment with the little magnets and a bent piece of aluminum
                end quote
                I might have seen it but can't find it ?

sorry to bother but it is intriguing ...as is your strong stance ...
                can you post a link to it or any other experiments ?

with gratitude
                Chet K
                It's right here Chet and thanks for asking.
                https://i.postimg.cc/s2KG3mhn/Graphite-Sail.png
                https://i.postimg.cc/43cpCzjw/Graphite-Glider-B.jpg
                https://i.postimg.cc/pX8vFyN4/Graphite-Glider-A.jpg

Look at this & consider what these shapes do and represent.

https://i.postimg.cc/fbvY22ZJ/Tetrah...nd-Cube-II.png

As I have said over and over, we are being shown all the time by people whom know, we just are not paying attention.
                This is the only way they can tell us without getting killed. It is that simple. We are failing them. They aren't failing us.

It is not an accident that the Borg fly around in a cube or that Rubik's cube was the most successful puzzle of all time. It's not an accident that a Star Destroyer looks like a giant tetrahedron, or that prized adult art happens to have depicted two shapes as key geometric forms. That is also a repeating pattern specific to a specific form of art and the culture it caters to. That's why it's specific to that form of art shown in the collage at the link. This is specific to the breakaway civilizations ethos. Also remember the Barbury crop circle in regards to this other crop circle shown in the collage. Connect the dots is the idea. See that image of the crop circles showing a rotating series of triangles. What is being represented by that?

What does one thing have to do with other? What is the chemical shape of salt. What does salt do to water. Why is water so important to a UFO? It's a cube and consider this in relation to the Virl Design and it's employment of a implosively driven super cavitation scheme in a circular sphere driven by a magneto-sonic wave, with the inducted dielectric field created by the tetrahedronal injectors. Do I have to spell out what this is and why it works. Why does the ARV have a sphereical ball crew compartment? These are all inter-related to each other. The Vril design is the Wright Brothers Flyer. The bottom line is it's not possible to understand the Vril design without Ken Wheelers field theory of magnetism. This machine is using the same concepts. It's as if someone had read or had a copy or Ken's book somewhere in the 1930's. Think about how to get around the weight creation produced by the induction of this counter spatial incorporeal energy field we call the Aether as you examine the Vril design. It's a Dark Star ya know...hint..hint...sonoluminescence creates implosively generated super caviation whose bubbles are connecting to what?

Ya see what's going on now? I know another drawing would make this all clear but if I did that then where's the fun?

Again the same image.
                https://i.postimg.cc/fbvY22ZJ/Tetrah...nd-Cube-II.png

Please understand what the purpose of this experiment is about. I didn't design this to be a toy. What it shows is not readily apparent. As demonstrated by Wheeler in video one, as the magnet is a accelerated the dielectric inertial plane of the accretion disk also speed's up, increasing the relative strength of the magnet. Logically this same quality should apply in a converse fashion whereby the materials in a field will themselves become more or less reactive as their speed over/through a magnetic field increases or decreases. Also called induction I think?

Because the dielectric field is a pressure field this needs to happen in a linear fashion with macro sized objects because their reaction to an orbital pressure field tangentially pushes them off of the circular plane. In other words, I was hoping that by using a powered plate I could demonstrate levitation with materials reacting to a fast moving dielectric field. Theory seems sound, results not so much, and it's because of scale.

Something to think about as there are always solutions.

I primarily created this to validate that the tetraherons in the Vril Design were doing what I thought they were doing. I also wanted to see if I could use ordinary pencil lead with paper to achieve a result. If you do that you need to test the lead with a magnet to see if it's magnetic because some pencil lead has iron mixed with it. Normal pencil lead should levitate in a strong magnetic field. I didn't know that when I did my first art's and crafts models so possibly I didn't achieve the desired outcome because there might have been iron in the pencil lead I was using.

If you wanted to make a glider you would use a diamagnetic such as copper, gold, bismuth, or pyrolitic graphite or pure graphite. These are not going to levitate until they accelerate or the magnetic field is aaccelearted, but if the guide tent is covered with graphite and the plate is held on an angle then tetrahedron made from those material will slide and as their speed increases they "should" show an increased potential. I say should because I'm waiting on some materials for other experiments along this line.

A paramagnetic such as aluminum is going to be sucked down as it accelerates and as it begins behaving like another magnet. This means that the plate must be held on a significant angle and then vibrated to break the magnetic tensor field, whereupon that will allow the tetrahedron to move to the next magnetic field, and if there is either enough downhill weight created by the angled plate, or that along with a vibration, then the tetrahedron will scuttle forwards, sometimes seemingly generating a propulsive thrust.

You have to be patient and mess with them but the results are sometimes startingly strange to see; almost like it was alive at times.

If the Aether is an incoherent dielectric then the coherent dielectric substance of magnetism should reveal how a shape interacts with the counter spatial field. The variables are the materials, it's velocity through the incoherent, it's abiliy to gather and collect and concentrate the incoherent.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-27-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• if I am to post this anywhere, it should be here.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ObgGF73Rg
                  only 23 views when I started it, I am 7 min. in and it is still some sort of introduction
                  will update if I find anything of use, but I likely have to pause it till tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                    if I am to post this anywhere, it should be here.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ObgGF73Rg
                    only 23 views when I started it, I am 7 min. in and it is still some sort of introduction
                    will update if I find anything of use, but I likely have to pause it till tomorrow
                    Thank You....
                    I just posted over these last few pages my final determination.
                    It was promptly wall papered over: Accidental?

I've had more than my share of suspicious incidents. Like the un-rgeistered door to door meat sales joker in a pickup with a freezer box whose name on the truck was the same as the alleged Las Vegas shooter, and whom in reply to being told to get off the property said as a parting shot that they would be seeing me again. The next week we had boots stolen from the front door.

Let me tell you something. I've got my ass in their gun sites and I don't need some prick coming here to make what I'm trying to do pointless and lost so that he can collect the rewards promised to him by these same people. I've been involved with law enforcement for over 40 years. I know when a message and threat is being communicated and it's been given several times over.

I have my ass out there trying to help humanity and then I have to deal with the likes of what took place here once more. This just after I essentially gave away what I consider to be probably the most important post I've ever written. Accidental?

Ken Wheeler has himself made two references to his own concerns about possibly being a target for murder.
                    We are trying to help liberate humanity. A little regard for the dangers we have put ourselves in would be appreciated.

So thank you spacecase0 for pointing out that others have lost their lives over this topic.
                    I can't tell you how much I appreciate you posting a link to that video made in memory of James Allen.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-27-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                      Listen to me, just listen: I understand how it works. I just explained to you how it works. Me and others, whom are undoubtedly reading this and laughing, we understand what's taking place, we understand what's happening. If you want to understand you need to listen. The only thing you need to do right now is to begin studying Wheeler's dielectric field theory of magnetism.

It's very clear your understanding is about where mine was three year's ago when out of desperation I managed to con my way on to this forum: Probably to Aaron's deep sorrow right about now considering the ubber pissed off messages I've sent this AM.

What you're thinking won't work. It's the wrong path. You're using Einsteinian Physics is about what it amounts to and it won't work. Pumping electricity in to the surrounding atmosphere, if it's even possible, still won't do one damn thing because that's not how gravity (weight in mass) is generated.
                      No, I'm more on a "follow the data" path, Like Boyd Bushman said. That's all you need to make and use these kinda things. One does not have to necessarily understand it fully in order to be able to use it. Please don't put words in my mouth here. This is your thread and I respect you for your contributions. Don't get me wrong.

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                      Listen to me, I know you didn't pay any attention to what I posted on the Vril Saucer because you couldn't make heads or tails of it, and that's all I need to know in order to know that you do not understand how this works.
                      >you couldn't make heads or tails of it
                      No, that's not it. I know there's something to it but I just haven't put in the effort into figuring it all out like you have as of this point. I've read plenty into this and I'm fully aware that my knowledge of this is incomplete, I will learn more in time. I know what the magnetic v gates are and that the tetrahedrons may very well be 3d magnetic v gates.

Now I gave you a link to a physical experiment that you, or anyone else, can replicate with simple tiny button magnets and a pop can. It doesn't get any simpler than that. That's a physical experiment, it's an empirical proof that cannot be refuted, and I explained what it was and what it was doing and what it says about what's wrong with Quantum Physics. Somebody might debate that but not with me.
                      Yes I saw it. I happen to have most of the components required to set up this experiment so I may well do that.
                      Quantum Physics and Einstein Relativity isn't holy to me either.

The Vril Saucer uses a so-called Schumann Levitator. This is essentially the whole machine. If you can get to where you understand what is happening in that design then you will begin to have reasonable thoughts. OK? I can tell you what the ARV is doing with a probability of 80% or greater. The ARV is way more complicated technically speaking but like any other machine of the same type it has the same principles involved in it's operation.
                      I know, I read up about the Schumann Levitator before. I don't know all the details about it, just best guesses.
                      My conclusion here on the ARV flux liner is different from yours. That may change, who knows.

How can you hope to understand an F-16 if you don't understand a Wright Flyer? You don't start out teaching mathematics with division and you don't try to understand something like this with anything more complex than is absolutely necessary. That's why I'm not bothering to even begin to try to explain the ARV.
                      However, let me just say the principles are still fundamentally the same.

If you will just study that Vril saucer and what I explained then maybe you will begin to get somewhere. For example, you may have noticed that the Virl's spherical inner ball is similar to that ball shown in the McCandlish drawing.

Understand the Vril saucer first, or at least as much as you can, and then other things will begin making sense.
                      I will keep looking into it.

Listen to me, I've been on this a long time, way longer than I've been on this forum. See, all you're doing is rebooting this thread, where you're at is where this thread started 3 years ago. That's about the size of it in a nut shell.
                      Yes and I don't mean to undermine your work. People have different views on things. We can agree on some things and other things we might not agree on. I read through the entire thread before I posted on here, it took me a while to get through it and I didn't see the photos the first time reading and may have forgot some things, so I may have lacked some info there, that's my bad.

What you're thinking is Einsteinian based physics and which says you can pull yourself up in to space on lightning bolts by bending space+time, well It won't work: That's crazy stuff coming out of Einsteinian Physics. You cannot bend space. Go back through the thread.
                      No, there's no bending of space. I never said there was. In these Einsteinian physics there's supposedly some kinda mathematical extrapolation of higher dimension they call "space-time" which isn't space. Its some mental projecting in an effort to try to explain something they don't really know.
                      I'm still reading Ken Wheeler's work so I only have cursory knowledge at this point.

That experiment with the little magnets and a bent piece of aluminum all by itself proves that space is not made from a crystalline material particle, rather it proves that space is the dielectric field of a counter spatial hypervelocity incorporeal substance of unknown composition and which behaves like it was made from a tetrahedronal crystalline form because it can react to a tetrahedronal shape no matter what it's so-called polarity and it can do that instantaneously, but it's not a polarized field, it's just a pressure field precisely as theorized before education became weaponized as a mind control scheme under Einstein, and before education had become part of organized crime whose real interest is in creating student loan debts. So in reality what these people in quantum physics are saying is simply not right and you can prove it to yourself with a pie plate, some magnets, and a used pop can. Now of course you have to actually understand all that I've said to realize this but in reality It's about that simple, so one might say that space is made from a dielectric substance of unknown composition which reacts to the tetrahedronal form via principles of fluid dynamics: A huge difference.
                      The glass is technically always full. Yes there's some big differences in perspective and knowledge here.

Space is not made from finite tetrahedronal crystals that form a lattice fabric as theorized by quantum physics psyop creators, and whom did that to support Einsteinian idiocy, not only to keep the lie intact, but to prevent you and others from understanding interstellar travel by ignoring that the so-called quantum field is, in reality, a hyper-spatial domain counter to our own, where any form which can become magnetic is hypothetically capable of instantaneous transport. OK? That's what Quantum Physics was created to hide with it's bull**** about space being a crystalline fabric made from higher dimensions pissing down on us and leaving shadows of more advanced being.
                      I never said space is made from finite tetrahedronal crystals in a lattice fabric. Maybe you're typing this out for others but don't assume everyone's an adherent of "conventional" physics.

Christ sakes, put the Kool Aid down, but that's what I understand they are saying and it's bull****. Space is nothing like it, space is actually what Ken Wheeler said it was, and yes it's a shadow alright, just one which is cast off from an incorporeal substance moving at a calculated 10 Billion times the velocity of light, and which is a dielectric behaving incorporeal counter spatial hyper velocity substance of unknown composition that transmits inertial forces.
                      I'm not here to argue. As I said, I'm still reading up on this.

Go back and read through this thread, and start with the last 4 or 5 pages.
                      Read Ufopolitics expert explanation of what the dielectric field is.
                      I've seen Ufopolitics videos before, excellent material there. I have yet to study up on that more.

I can understand not wanting to slug your way through three years and 94 pages and you do not need to do that either but, I'm not going to sit here and have you tell me what we already know won't work, and the reasons are in the thread.

When you get the Vril's Schumann levitator down then you will begin to get the gist of what's going on.
                      I wasn't going to post here again, but since you seemed to be assuming things about me and putting words in my mouth I felt compelled to respond. Yes I did actually read the whole thread. But that doesn't mean I have to necessarily agree with everything. I might have to read some things over like you suggest, this thread has been a gold mine for me in terms of interesting information. As I said I follow the data, if something works, it works. Sometimes the explanations only become apparent after something works, like with your experiment.

Comment

• First thing Blinkenlight's is it will be people like you whom matter because it's you whom will carry in to the future whatever knowledge you deem is correct. It will not matter what I understand if I cannot get you and others to see it as valuable.

So you show up looking to talk and that's not the problem. OK, you're not the problem: Understand? Someone else is the problem and they just used you as leverage to make life difficult for me once again, and in the process also negatively influenced this whole attempt to communicate what I see and think I understand and wanted to transmit over to you.

To say my blood is boiling over that active interference is an understatement.

All that drama has nothing to do with you and where you are at in your own inquiry, and it has to be your own inquiry which is something I have trouble accepting, just like all well meaning idiots do, but I know this is your inquiry and I want to try to assist where I can. All I can do is say this is what I see and why I see it.

No one thinks I was responding to you when I was babbling about those things you're concerned about. I'm sorry if that's how it seemed to you. I wasn't intentionally putting words in your mouth.

I am not the SOB that you think I may be. I'm only a SOB when I think I'm dealing with another attempt to block and obfuscate a complex train of ideas and information to another person whom is geniuinely interested (that's you) by anoher individual I've had repeated clashes with specifically for this exact same reason which I do not believe are accidental.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-27-2020, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          First thing Blinkenlight's is it will be people like you whom matter because it's you whom will carry in to the future whatever knowledge you deem is correct. It will not matter what I understand if I cannot get you and others to see it as valuable.

So you show up looking to talk and that's not the problem. OK, you're not the problem: Understand? Someone else is the problem and they just used you as leverage to make life difficult for me once again, and in the process also negatively influenced this whole attempt to communicate what I see and think I understand and wanted to transmit over to you.

To say my blood is boiling over that active interference is an understatement.

All that drama has nothing to do with you and where you are at in your own inquiry, and it has to be your own inquiry which is something I have trouble accepting, just like all well meaning idiots do, but I know this is your inquiry and I want to try to assist where I can. All I can do is say this is what I see and why I see it.

No one thinks I was responding to you when I was babbling about those things you're concerned about. I'm sorry if that's how it seemed to you. I wasn't intentionally putting words in your mouth.

I am not the SOB that you think I may be. I'm only a SOB when I think I'm dealing with another attempt to block and obfuscate a complex train of ideas and information to another person whom is geniuinely interested (that's you) by anoher individual I've had repeated clashes with specifically for this exact same reason which I do not believe are accidental.
                          Yeah it was a bit of a misconception on my part, but looked a bit off because you quoted my post and then started a big rant which to me made it look like you might be stating that I was saying those things. So I felt like making a post to clarify. I never thought badly of you since you put all this useful information on here, but sometimes I have a hard time telling where the response ends and the rant begins. Such a rant can sometimes make someone look bad, but I'm not here to tell you how you should be posting. Just making sure my meaning is clear.

I've come to the conclusion that Ken Wheeler's material, while it has a lot of interesting looking ideas in it, is not along my line of thinking. I much prefer Dan Winter's writings and explanations, I'm not saying this is more right or wrong, its good to have someone to bounce ideas off of, but that's the way I see it.
                          Thanks for the information, I got what I needed from the thread.
                          Last edited by Blinkenlights; 07-27-2020, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Vril Levitator.jpeg

https://i.postimg.cc/3RWwdTBg/Vril-Levitator.jpg

Invisibility cloaking is directly related to gravity modification/control because that's where it begins as can be seen in this image. Ken Wheelers video's show that a magnet has a black hole where the coherent magnetic field is returning to the point source. Since UFO's are often seen with dark banding and or are often simply all dark with surrounding blurred space then the obvious simple conclusion is that they are inducting the surrounding light generating/weight inducting incoherent field.

The Vril design appears to use a novel and highly imaginative scheme which creates a path for the surrounding incoherent weight inducting dielectric field to follow via a coherent magnetic field back to the vacuum, or counter space, which I hypothesize is accomplished by super cavitation induced by high frequency vibrations generated on the inner wall by a powered bell device which probably would be using salt water as the fluid between the shells. However it should be apparent that this spherical contraption may use mercury as an acoustic-magneto generated electrical current could be driving a mercury filled inner core. Either one is possible in my mind and of course I'm sure there's other suitable materials.

In this scheme there is no returning path for the inducted incoherent field and thus all matter is effectively invisible to weight induction.

Theoretically the machine is now invisible to the weight induction created by surrounding incoherent field because that energy is now flowing directly back to the vacuum of counter space. It should further be obvious anything inside the sphere is weightless.

This is a device which can only be understood using Ken Wheeler's field theory of magnetism. All available evidence is supportive of that conclusion as the most reasonable explanation. Theoretically brilliant in design, fundamentally simple, but only capable of being understood with Wheeler's field theory of magnetism.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-28-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• In the Vril design the whole field of surrounding energies in the immediate vicinity pass directly to a ring point source connecting back to counterspace, and thereby artificially creating a de facto black hole where no return path exists for the entering energies to return from, and no return path means no weight induction. This is significantly different from present schemes derived out of invisibility cloaking efforts which work to bend the EM around an object without creating a "reflective" return path of that energy. Similar but significantly different with equally different potentials. One is probably interstellar capable (theoretically) and the other is probably not. It's therefore important to understand the difference since the idea at present is use versions of cloaking to produce so-called left handed quantum levitation. So we may end up with very fast levitating machines, but will any of those be interstellar capable, or will we still have idiots wondering how aliens do that?

Ya have to wonder why the history department isn't over in the science lab showing them articles from Rex Research on George Piggott's electrostatic levitating silver balls. You would think that someone in the science department could afford a civilization kit.

http://www.rexresearch.com/piggott/piggott.htm

For comparative purposes.
                              https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/96c...426aa59579.pdf

An example from a so-called modern contemporary microwave invisibility cloak.
                              Publish In Nature (Leading Scientific Magazine) on November 11th, 2012.

A full-parameter unidirectional metamaterial cloak for microwaves
                              https://www.nature.com/articles/nmat3476
                              http://people.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/gallery.htm

3-D microwave cloak
                              Graduate student John Hunt displays a circular 3-D microwave cloak, components of which were created in the 3-D printer behind him. (photo by Duke Photography)
                              http://people.ee.duke.edu/~drsmith/gallery.htm
                              In the provided example a portion of the EM field is directed around the sphere.

2013-Hunt-2-med.png
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 07-29-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Now back to the Vril Hyperspatial Drive.
                                In case you've forgotten refer to these to help understand the gist of the idea behind the Vril design.

Hyperspace energy generator
                                https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040164824A1/en

Cavitating oil hyperspace energy generator
                                https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040200925A1/en
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-29-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X