No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a note here on a paragraph from the previous post. There is no substitute for physical experimentation. While I think that this is the way it works only experimentation will provide proofs: No theoretical proof is ever really proven until it's physically validated. Further my hypothesis that there is a "Sonoluminescence" implosion taking place is probably not accurate: It just seems to make sense is all. So when you're reading this use your own detective skills to make your own deductions. Now that I believe I have the fundamental requirements mapped out I hope to be able to begin branching out of this inquiry to acquire a greater awareness of how these fundamentals match up with other information.
    http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...ress-com-blogs

The referred previous post cited above is replicated below;

"By now it should be apparent to those who have followed along that the real key part here in Vril schematics are a means for magnetic induction carried inwards without creating a return cycle, which in the case of the Vril design is importantly featured as a magnetic V Gate shaped like a paired couple of tetrahedrons, in other words a pyramid, which you might notice that if joined with the opposite side would then form a diamond, a carbon crystal, (See Tesla Saucer a while back in this thread) and with the sphere (evidently) mimicking a magnets point source, aka the central point of a magnet, but with a fundamental difference in that in the Vril design the magnetic is not reflected back and outwards from the point source, and thus it is not creating a cyclic magnetic field, and hence resulting in a weight inducting reaction. Taking note here that the Vril design incorporates a spherical vacuum chamber. This is incredibly primitive but also incredibly ingenious in it's simplicity."
    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-07-2020, 08:31 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Ok, so just to be clear here, and to fill in for others how this seemingly obtuse business fits together with this whole inquiry; the gist of this matching of opposed prisms is that by using this arrangement, known as a recombination, what we are really looking at with crystalline forms is power transmission via crystals utilizing prism/optical technology and what is specifically of interest is that we can bend the EM field to our liking using this concept. So at least this much is now another important part of understanding the role of crystalline forms in gravity power fields.

In a nut shell, this is about bending or re~vectoring the EM/Gravity field.
      Recall in Ken's video that the idea here is to re-orient the EM field from vertical to elsewhere.
      I'm very interested in this concept and have seen a practical application of seemingly this very thing, called "Hyperstealth". It does apparently work to not only bend light in this manner but also infrared and potentially other frequencies of electromagnetic waves. I wondered if it be feasible to use something like this to manipulate microwaves. Maybe you're familiar with the EM drive? JLN had a page on that concept around 2001. The first I saw of it had a tetrahedral structure, with a microwave generator in the top and 3 metallic spheres on the bottom. It was featured in some documentary or tv story, relating to cropcircles.

Another piece or pieces for the puzzle might be found on the fractal sites, on which vortex physics are covered;
      http://fractalfield.com/
      http://www.fractalfield.com/conjugategravity/
      http://www.goldenmean.info/thrust/
      Last edited by Blinkenlights; 07-14-2020, 12:48 PM. Reason: Fix for readability

Comment

• Originally posted by Blinkenlights View Post
        I'm very interested in this concept and have seen a practical application of seemingly this very thing, called "Hyperstealth". It does apparently work to not only bend light in this manner but also infrared and potentially other frequencies of electromagnetic waves. I wondered if it be feasible to use something like this to manipulate microwaves. Maybe you're familiar with the EM drive? JLN had a page on that concept around 2001. The first I saw of it had a tetrahedral structure, with a microwave generator in the top and 3 metallic spheres on the bottom. It was featured in some documentary or tv story, relating to cropcircles.

Another piece or pieces for the puzzle might be found on the fractal sites, on which vortex physics are covered;
        http://fractalfield.com/
        http://www.fractalfield.com/conjugategravity/
        http://www.goldenmean.info/thrust/
        Kudo's to you for being an awake person and welcome. Thanks for asking. I see you're looking at Mr. Winters material. Certainly a smart guy whose been out there in the trench's for a long time.

My apologies for the late response. I'm afraid I've been drifting off spending most of my energy on other matters while thinking about the whole, and while trying to imagine how to create a levitating skate board. So to be quite honest I haven't bothered to check back since you posted. Must have just missed your post before abandoning ship for this last week.

Let me first say that the only way, I repeat, the only way to truly understand what's taking place is by understanding Ken Wheeler's dielectric simplex theory which is covered in his book on magnetism. Further, there is (at this time) almost zero doubt in my mind that the Virl/Thule drawings depict functional designs. So we have a working design which is relatively simple but those drawings cannot be comprehended without also understanding Ken's theory. I just don't think it's possible to understand them without understanding Wheeler's field theory of magnetism.

"Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 & as applied by Dr. Alzofon, may serve to give an explanation of creating levitation which has the appearance of being accurate and probably does explain the basics of levitation from one perspective, but simply using that doesn't explain or even suggest how to cross the galaxy because it has nothing to do with explaining interactions with counter space like Wheeler's dielectric simplex theory does. The difference between the two are critically significant in my opinion.

Understanding Wheeler enables understanding how the interactions take place in the first saucer drawings. If you don't have that then those drawings mean absolutely nothing. That's why you got Einstein and that's why you now have Quantum Entanglements to entangle you.

The Vril Saucer designs do make a connection back to counter~space (the vacuum) in significantly important ways, such as virtually creating a black hole which virtually funnels weight producing incoherent dielectric energy back to the counter~spatial domain of the vacuum. This is the black hole of the ferrocell and not the fictional one of idiot science. So I feel that those early first drawing are critical to understand due to their over-all comparative simplicity in design and which then show the necessary basic enabling concepts, but you have to have the right theory to understand them and for that there's only one real theory which is correct.

The bedtime story of how the Vril were to get where they were going says they were going to go in to space and whereupon a porthole was to be opened where they could then enter and cross. As an entertaining story this sort of makes sense because I doubt that another advanced civilization would risk losing their only contact because of inexperienced pilots. However the story is illogical and I seriously doubt anyone was in psychic communication with any other beings whom were more alien that the leading German Scientists of the day, so I'm not buying that thumb-sucker story.

Nevertheless, the Vril/Thule designs do look to me like they are capable of accomplishing a jump to hyperspace and that is really the point of all this gibberish: Design wise the concepts are there.
        https://postimg.cc/hXCYyyTX

The purpose of microwaves, at least originally, appears to have been to stimulate a high frequency vibration in certain minerals like quartz. However, the Vril design doesn't appear to use microwaves. Probably because the Germans hadn't conceived of using quartz crystals in order to create the necessary vibration to a counter spatial domain and possibly because Charles Proteus Steinmetz hadn't written about the idea because he was still somewhere in high school but they obviously had some concept of it otherwise the design wouldn't exist. So it's very clear, overwhelmingly so IMOP, that the Virl saucer designs show a complete understanding of what later becomes defined by Steinmetz as counter space, and the ARV is apparently doing the same thing in a slightly different way.

So in the Vril design the Germans overcame the problem of how to generate high frequency vibration by using a novel system employing a motor driven bell inside a double hulled sphere, and with the inner space filled with water most likely, and probably later a nobel gas. This high frequency vibration is necessary to create a vacuum connection to counter-space.

That system of the double hull, bell, water, comprise one key part of the primary enabling concepts contained in the Vril saucer designs, along with a rotational spin put on the sphere. This vibration did two things, it created a magneto-sonic wave, created by the bell, and it created an implosive sonoluminescence in the inner layer between the double hulled sphere. But the enabling part came when a pulsed magnetic field was stuffed into the sphere via pairs of coupled inverted 3D tetrahedrons, thusly forming elongated pyramidal shapes which are clearly visible in the illustrations, and which are acting as #3D Magnetic V-Gates.

That's why those drawing of the Vril designs have the arrangement they do have. As all this is going on the magneto-sonic wave is itself precessing and creating a point above the original center of mass which is connecting back to counter space (the vacuum). This accomplishes two things, it leads weight inducting incoherent counter space directly back to counter space and it's creating what amounts to a vacuum above the machines normal center of mass. This effect also pulls in the surrounding incoherent counter space which creates light, and the machine then develops a blurry image with a dark band.

Regarding microwave development this may interest you as well as others; now it turns out that in1920 microwaves were being produced by the Hull Microwave Circuit, which is thoughtfully explained in the link, so now we really have all the necessary technology in existence before 1921 for much more advanced machines such as the McCandlish ARV! I only ran into this information recently and it was very surprising. So as far as microwaves uses go, they weren't employed on the first model saucers which are the Vril Saucers, and it's only later after the war that the the use of microwaves comes in to play as a means to generate high frequency vibrations by stimulating polarized quartz chips. Most probably the ARV is one such second generation saucer for this very reason.
        https://steemit.com/science/@proteus...be-transmitter

Now what you're asking me is technically outside of my competence level so you're going to have use your own mind about whether or not what I say makes any sort of logical sense to you. To begin with, just looking at a magnetron we can see mircowaves are controlled by a magnetic field.

In the matter of light you understand that there are really no such things as photon's. Light is produced by induction according to Ken Wheeler, and I'm sure he's right about that, so what we actually have is an incoherent dielectric energy field flowing through a magnetic field which produces light, thereby fulfilling Faraday's law of induction, so no photons; at least this my understanding. I'd recommend consulting Ken's video's on light with regard to this.

Ok, well so I think what you're suggesting makes sense so long as you keep in mind that bending light, so to speak, seems dependent on the surrounding medium. That is to say, if you have a liquid and shine a laser pointer at a stream the light will bend and follow the stream. Now the breakaway civilizations flying saucers are about 600/800 degree's fahrenheit when invisible in the Far IR band. The heat of the cloaking shield probably suggests a rotating magnetic field or other novel arrangement and which is pulling and or otherwise guiding a dense energy field, and which cloaks the whole and that would likely make microwaves a potential suspect in my mind. Pure speculation mind you. Certainly worth thinking about but clearly an invisibility cloak is being used and it is a very hot cloak. We know that because of the thermal video's which have recorded the temps.

I'm not sure I've helped but I will think of this a bit more and check back. Basically I'm saying that once you grasp Wheeler's theory these machines become comprehensible and that really we have working antigravity design before our eye's right now. The point of this elongated explanation about how the Virl design works is really designed so that a basic comprehension becomes visible, and once you understand that design, and by using Ken's theory, then more advanced machines become decipherable. We have to crawl before we can run. So once this all becomes fairly clear you can then begin formulating how to create.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-17-2020, 08:29 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Kudo's to you for being an awake person and welcome. Thanks for asking. I see you're looking at Mr. Winters material. Certainly a smart guy whose been out there in the trench's for a long time.
          Thanks. A lot of what Winter says seems to make sense.

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          My apologies for the late response. I'm afraid I've been drifting off spending most of my energy on other matters while thinking about the whole, and while trying to imagine how to create a levitating skate board. So to be quite honest I haven't bothered to check back since you posted. Must have just missed your post before abandoning ship for this last week.
          That's fine, this is a forum and we can take our time. That's an interest we seem to share, to make a hover board. Of course, I've already made one, but am currently still working out the powersource and hover drive.
          Bttf can serve as good inspiration, just like how star trek inspired the smartphone. https://8kun.top/hover/res/166.html

Let me first say that the only way, I repeat, the only way to truly understand what's taking place is by understanding Ken Wheeler's dielectric simplex theory which is covered in his book on magnetism. Further, there is (at this time) almost zero doubt in my mind that the Virl/Thule drawings depict functional designs. So we have a working design which is relatively simple but those drawings cannot be comprehended without also understanding Ken's theory. I just don't think it's possible to understand them without understanding Wheeler's field theory of magnetism.
          I have yet to read up on that theory.
          What's your view of Edward Leedskalnin's take on magnetism? He clearly had an unorthodox view on it, which seemingly enabled him to make huge rocks levitate. There are some interesting designs made by him.

Understanding Wheeler enables understanding how the interactions take place in the first saucer drawings. If you don't have that then those drawings mean absolutely nothing. That's why you got Einstein and that's why you now have Quantum Entanglements to entangle you.

The Vril Saucer designs do make a connection back to counter~space (the vacuum) in significantly important ways, such as virtually creating a black hole which virtually funnels weight producing incoherent dielectric energy back to the counter~spatial domain of the vacuum. This is the black hole of the ferrocell and not the fictional one of idiot science. So I feel that those early first drawing are critical to understand due to their over-all comparative simplicity in design and which then show the necessary basic enabling concepts, but you have to have the right theory to understand them and for that there's only one real theory which is correct.

The bedtime story of how the Vril were to get where they were going says they were going to go in to space and whereupon a porthole was to be opened where they could then enter and cross. As an entertaining story this sort of makes sense because I doubt that another advanced civilization would risk losing their only contact because of inexperienced pilots. However the story is illogical and I seriously doubt anyone was in psychic communication with any other beings whom were more alien that the leading German Scientists of the day, so I'm not buying that thumb-sucker story.

Nevertheless, the Vril/Thule designs do look to me like they are capable of accomplishing a jump to hyperspace and that is really the point of all this gibberish: Design wise the concepts are there.
          https://postimg.cc/hXCYyyTX
          I read about vril before, supposedly they got the information on their saucers from channelers who channeled extra-terrestrials/dimensionals. I guess you might not believe such a thing but I'm open to such possibilites.
          There are other devices which I've seen described by channelers which seem pretty interesting but a lot of them are difficult to put together properly to test them out so I'm not sure if anyone has gotten results.

In Nick Cook's book "The hunt for the zero point" which I read cover to cover, Schauberger and the Bell are mentioned as the source of the information gotten by Podkletnov. I found that to be interesting.
          Podkletnov was evidently hinting that if the revolutions in the device exceeded a certain threshold it would actually amount to something really practical but the thing was limited when it was on show.

The purpose of microwaves, at least originally, appears to have been to stimulate a high frequency vibration in certain minerals like quartz. However, the Vril design doesn't appear to use microwaves. Probably because the Germans hadn't conceived of using quartz crystals in order to create the necessary vibration to a counter spatial domain and possibly because Charles Proteus Steinmetz hadn't written about the idea because he was still somewhere in high school but they obviously had some concept of it otherwise the design wouldn't exist. So it's very clear, overwhelmingly so IMOP, that the Virl saucer designs show a complete understanding of what later becomes defined by Steinmetz as counter space, and the ARV is apparently doing the same thing in a slightly different way.
          The ARV seems to me to be a mix of what Boyd Bushman said about plugging a coil of wire into a wall to have it take off and the device which Thomas Townsend Brown patented. But this is also augmented by another effect, by which the charges on the lower plates are made to move in a solid state fashion. One of the pages you linked seems to confirm this effect and I found some equations which allude to it. But you might already know this.

So in the Vril design the Germans overcame the problem of how to generate high frequency vibration by using a novel system employing a motor driven bell inside a double hulled sphere, and with the inner space filled with water most likely, and probably later a nobel gas. This high frequency vibration is necessary to create a vacuum connection to counter-space.

That system of the double hull, bell, water, comprise one key part of the primary enabling concepts contained in the Vril saucer designs, along with a rotational spin put on the sphere. This vibration did two things, it created a magneto-sonic wave, created by the bell, and it created an implosive sonoluminescence in the inner layer between the double hulled sphere. But the enabling part came when a pulsed magnetic field was stuffed into the sphere via pairs of coupled inverted 3D tetrahedrons, thusly forming elongated pyramidal shapes which are clearly visible in the illustrations, and which are acting as #3D Magnetic V-Gates.

That's why those drawing of the Vril designs have the arrangement they do have. As all this is going on the magneto-sonic wave is itself precessing and creating a point above the original center of mass which is connecting back to counter space (the vacuum). This accomplishes two things, it leads weight inducting incoherent counter space directly back to counter space and it's creating what amounts to a vacuum above the machines normal center of mass. This effect also pulls in the surrounding incoherent counter space which creates light, and the machine then develops a blurry image with a dark band.
          I think I read some of this explanation in earlier pages of this thread, but I'm still not entirely sure on the explanations. We do have actual part details (in german apparently) for such a saucer so here it is;

vril-tb.png
          1 is Glocke apparently which means Bell. 7 are apparently electromagnets and 9 is obviously vacuum.
          Well that's the best I can do, don't know if its authentic or what. But its a start for analyzing it if it helps figure out the ARV in some way. I think the tetrahedral looking things are supposed to spin, its similar to OTX-1 I think.

Regarding microwave development this may interest you as well as others; now it turns out that in1920 microwaves were being produced by the Hull Microwave Circuit, which is thoughtfully explained in the link, so now we really have all the necessary technology in existence before 1921 for much more advanced machines such as the McCandlish ARV! I only ran into this information recently and it was very surprising. So as far as microwaves uses go, they weren't employed on the first model saucers which are the Vril Saucers, and it's only later after the war that the the use of microwaves comes in to play as a means to generate high frequency vibrations by stimulating polarized quartz chips. Most probably the ARV is one such second generation saucer for this very reason.
          https://steemit.com/science/@proteus...be-transmitter

Now what you're asking me is technically outside of my competence level so you're going to have use your own mind about whether or not what I say makes any sort of logical sense to you. To begin with, just looking at a magnetron we can see mircowaves are controlled by a magnetic field.
          To be honest I'm wary of microwaves, they can be hazardous, but so can a lot of other things. I read some articles about frequencies in the upper microwave range or lower infrared might affect gravity (or equivalent).

In the matter of light you understand that there are really no such things as photon's. Light is produced by induction according to Ken Wheeler, and I'm sure he's right about that, so what we actually have is an incoherent dielectric energy field flowing through a magnetic field which produces light, thereby fulfilling Faraday's law of induction, so no photons; at least this my understanding. I'd recommend consulting Ken's video's on light with regard to this.
          To me light is just one of the frequencies in the electromagnetic spectrum, a wave (which can become particle-like if it goes in a circle like Dan Winter alludes to) that's my knowledge of it at this point.

Ok, well so I think what you're suggesting makes sense so long as you keep in mind that bending light, so to speak, seems dependent on the surrounding medium. That is to say, if you have a liquid and shine a laser pointer at a stream the light will bend and follow the stream. Now the breakaway civilizations flying saucers are about 600/800 degree's fahrenheit when invisible in the Far IR band. The heat of the cloaking shield probably suggests a rotating magnetic field or other novel arrangement and which is pulling and or otherwise guiding a dense energy field, and which cloaks the whole and that would likely make microwaves a potential suspect in my mind. Pure speculation mind you. Certainly worth thinking about but clearly an invisibility cloak is being used and it is a very hot cloak. We know that because of the thermal video's which have recorded the temps.

I'm not sure I've helped but I will think of this a bit more and check back. Basically I'm saying that once you grasp Wheeler's theory these machines become comprehensible and that really we have working antigravity design before our eye's right now. The point of this elongated explanation about how the Virl design works is really designed so that a basic comprehension becomes visible, and once you understand that design, and by using Ken's theory, then more advanced machines become decipherable. We have to crawl before we can run. So once this all becomes fairly clear you can then begin formulating how to create.
          It would help if you could share or point out links for me because I haven't read much about Ken Wheeler other than what you typed. I did see an article on rex research but that's about it.

Comment

• Let me explain why I'm babbling about the Vril design.
            The name "Vril" is an abbreviation of "VRI-IL", which means "god-like."
            Vril's motto, “Not All Good Comes From Above,”
            Think about it.

I'm trying to get across an understanding that's not immediately obvious, and which involves this idea of how to cross the vast distances of space, to make interstellar travel among the galaxy possible: The Vril objective. To do that you have to get from our space to counter space. This is an important concept to grasp and I do not seeing it being forwarded anywhere else. Counter-space is a hyper spatial domain where instantaneous transport is permitted.

Now this is something critical to understand because the system is trying to bury this understanding. It has to bury it or it cannot remain in control. It has to bury or destroy this idea that anti~gravity inherently is about being able to cross the galaxy and in a reasonable amount of time. It absolutely has to achieve this objective in order to keep it's crimes secret; those it has already committed and those it plans for the future.

That is why we now have the emergence of Quantum everything. Quantum is everywhere on everything. It's a mass media blitzkreig of Quantum Entanglements. See the sick joke? Quantum Entanglements? You're being entangled with crafted bull**** once more. Just like Einsteinian Physics was crafted BS, so too is QP. It does work up to a certain point. It does do and explain things. That's not the issue. It's what it's doesn't do that is the issue.

The way you stay in power and keep a free lunch is to maintain a rigged game; unaware, ill informed, and misdirected: The magician's trick. The trick is prevent us from thinking by providing us with certified expert explanations, sideshows, and for the curious, misinformation of all kinds, and to include all formalized education for those whom think they are seriously pursuing truth.

Again, I repeat, as far as I can tell these drawing are the first real drawings of man made UFO technology.

Right now we have a developing narrative which involves Quantum Physics and Antigravity. This is a steered narrative that will not incorporate an understanding of counter space, and basic concepts about the vacuum that relate to interstellar or galactic travel.

QT is a manufactured scientific construct whose important agenda is to explain how antigravity works through the lens of an extremely complex convoluted maze which few can navigate. It is designed to be the "official explanations" of how anti`gravity works. That is one of, if not the primary purpose of QP and it's the real reason we now have it, and so that there is an officially recognized science which explains how this works but without allowing for an understanding of interstellar space travel in reasonable amounts of time.

So from the perspective of a ruling body, and which self tasks committee's to planning in order to maintain an overlord position, the "mission important" part to releasing antigravity knowledge is involved in preventing and understanding of; how to cross the galaxy in reasonable amounts of time.

The powers that be are aware of a growing threat by independent researchers. Psychological control over the population must come soon and it must come from readily understood pre-existing ideas which have been marketed as education.

https://energyscienceconference.com/
            DAVID ALZOFON – GRAVITY CONTROL WITH PRESENT TECHNOLOGY:
            http://gravitycontrol.io/

In 1957 a UFO followed a B-47 loaded with electronic monitoring equipment for over 1 1/2 hours. During that time the B-47 crew was able to USE that equipment to determine that the UFO was emitting powerful bursts of microwave radiation in a very narrow range:
            Frequency 2295-3000 Megacycles per second
            Pulse width: 2.0 microseconds
            Pulse frequency: 600 cycles per second
            Sweep rate: 4 rpm
            Polarity: Vertical
            https://spi1.itvnet.lv/upload/articl...-radija-18.jpg
            https://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/aiaa1971.htm
            https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...aiaareport.pdf

"Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon..

"the method of dynamic nuclear orientation is easy to state. A CONSTANT magnetic field is imposed on a specimen of ferromagnetic material, causing the electrons of the atoms to precess about the direction of the field with a characteristic (Larmor) frequency. An OSCILLATING magnetic field which varies at the Larmor frequency is then applied to the specimen at RIGHT ANGLES, causing the electrons to tip over and become oriented. To preserve the angular momentum of the specimen, the nuclei must ALSO tip over and become oriented".

The "oscillating magnetic field" was supplied by Square Wave pulses of microwave radiation in the vicinity of 3000 Mhz.
            In Dr. Alzofon's words... "rapid cycling of nuclear orientation acts like a pump to draw energy out of the gravitational force in the vacinity of the vehicle.

*Square Wave look at the Black Sun image. It is a symbol of a circular square waves.

It's my understanding that the way to cross the galaxy, to go to the stars, is through counter space. That the idea behind these machines which begin with the Vril is to get to a point where they cross over in to counter space. Notice this Mufon Report shows a smoke like ring through which the vehicle disappears.
            https://www.mufon.com/feed-972277/ne...ared-into-aura

I have some conceptualization of what counterspace is but here is a video which introduces the concept. Note that at about 6:20 he mentions this is a concept which some think has to do with gravity. As out of place as this seems, remember that the machines of the Vril are probably ones designed by a science team, one of whom we know was Professor Schumann, but could have involved a lot more. This video is pretty obtuse. It's going to seem really weird but you need to start getting the idea in your head that there is quote "Our Space" and then there is another space which is "Counter Space." Listen to the descriptions is the only guidance I can offer. However, all you have to do to see what counter space is like when traveling between Star's is to recall "Star War's" when they jump to hyper space. Space may be capable of moving objects instantaneously in theory but the constraints of machine technology seem to still involve a certain amount of physical time.

See, once you begin to get those Vril/Thule schematics figured out then these other's which I link at the bottom will begin to come in to focus. I say begin because there's more but I've found, over and over, that whatever technology I thought was necessary, which I had previously doubted existed prior to World War II, was instead already in existence before World War II, and in most if not all cases, it was in existence before 1930. This means that anyone who understood, or whom had a different understanding of physics, such as seen through the lens of the Aether Physics, then these machines become feasible in that person's mind whereas these same drawing become meaningless in all others.

Now this is so-called "dynamic nuclear orientation" is probably not the whole of what's necessary to make this all pop. All this does is explain a means for levitation, or what you might say is creating a sort of artificially redirected moment of inertia. It's explaining how to redirect, or re~vector, the inertia which creates weight in mass, but it isn't explaining anything about physically removing this substance which creates weight. It isn't doing that because it's conventional science which claims the Aether doesn't exist. Proved it don't ya know...wink...wink....where's my puppet Einstein~ whoever.

Now do you see how critical it is to recognize that an outside force/energy creates the energy in matter? This where and why understanding Ken Wheeler's field theory is critical. The Vril never abandoned the guiding light of the aether theory as being responsible for gravity as a product of an outside pressure field, and you cannot understand or make sense of those drawings without understanding that the idea is pressurize our space, and to then stuff our space back inside, back in another space, another sphere, and so that the Aether doesn't have enough pressure to get inside those sphere's which we see in the Vril drawings.

This is kind of the whole gist of what I understand about why those virl drawings look like they do. They understood that somehow magnetism is a condensed form of this unseen and undetectable pressure field which creates gravity.

Those Vril drawings are (I think) absolutely real and they are the beginnings of all that follows, but you absolutely have to get this idea of quantum physics (as being correct) out of your head. Not saying it's not valuable and useful but it's also not right and it's not meant to be right either IMOP. Not only that but it's missing any theory of physical transport through the hyperspatial domain of counter space, which is undoubtedly why its been fabricated, and so to keep humans blind to that potential for a
            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-17-2020, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• nother 100 years like Einsteinian Physics has. I think quantum physics is extremely dangerous to subscribe to for this reason and should be approached with extreme caution.

That's the point of the experimental set up linked below using magnets and bent tetrahedrons made from aluminum cans. It shows that the material of the Aether is fundamentally magnetic pressure created by a dielectric liquid like substance which is positively hyper-spatially located. We can see in a ferrocell lens that magnetism is hyper spatial so the pressure field is hyperspatially located, and according to quantum theory the most finite shape which makes up their theory of space is a tetrahedron (the basic building block of space in QT). So by using a tetrahedron shape and magnets we can demonstrate that it is the geometric shape of a tetrahedron which creates pressure differentials as a reaction to a hyper spatial pressure field (magnetism). This tells us that the hyperspatial energy field is not fixed and as such it does not constitute a fabric as theorized by quantum physics. Rather it's the reverse where space is fluid like and it's the form which creates the movement. This is just like the hull of a ship or the wings of airplane where it is the form which is responsible for the creation of movement. Understand? Material objects use fluid bodies, gases, and liquid gases to create movement. That's all this is about, creating movement as a reactive reflex to a geometric shape.
              https://postimg.cc/HJck2Q35
              https://postimg.cc/m11PS0bM

You understand? All around us is a pressure field. It's incoherent, invisible, undetectable except as magnetism. We use magnetism which is a condensed coherent form of this substance we can neither see nor detect to create a pressure inside another sphere, and to counter the induction, or to in other words, prevent the entry of the unseen and undetected pressure in to matter and which is itself responsible for creating weight in mass. That's one of the primary ideas to understand about what's going on in the Vril drawings. You can see it once you understand it.

Now these patents can be understood as having their origins in the Vril drawings, but unlike those, these inventions explain cause and effect with magical quantum entanglements and other nonsense involving lowering light speed and so on. Exercise extreme caution. Do not accept the explanations in toto. I assure you these are not there to tell you how these inventions work. They are there to be accepted by the patent office which only accepts officially recognized science as approved by the debt creating educational system. You're not going to get a patent approved unless it can be explained with in the confines of accepted science. That is the first thing you have to understand when reading these.

Be extremely careful reading these. These are intended to be descriptions of cause and effect which meet the requirements of controlled officially approved science as taught in colleges and universities around the world. So much so that in some instances they read like marketing advertisements: By no means are they intended to tell you what is actually taking place. Again, QP and Einsteinian Physics can be useful in the same vein that talking to a suspect can be useful, but no policeman would ever be so gullible as to take the words of a suspect for the gospel truth and neither should you: Proceed with due caution then.

Everything else is right here in this patents except for the correct and true explanation for cause and effect, and having to with the so-called vacuum being in fact a hyper spatial domain, and through which transport to the stars is possible.

Craft Using An Inertial Mass Reduction Device
              https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
              Triangular spacecraft
              https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
              Piezoelectricy-inducted room temperature superconductor
              https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en
              High frequency gravitational wave generator
              https://patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1/en
              Electromagnetic feld generator and method to generate an electromagnetic field
              https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en
              Last edited by Gambeir; 07-17-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Vril 1 Triebwerk Translated.png Here ya go~ Translated
                I don't speak or write German so instead I put on my German Frankenstein M16 Pattern One helmet that my Grandpa captured in World War One, and thanks to the iron bolt protrusions I was able to psychically contact Maria Orsitsch, that and help from google translate is the best I could do.

Now take this and remember this is like 1933 or thereabouts, maybe ever earlier, and do a visual comparison to the patents. Read the patents after you've read Ken Wheelers field theory of magnetism and start watching his video's.
                You're not going to understand this overnight, nor next week, nor in another month. This is going to take time. Absorbing new information takes time for the mind to assimilate, organize, and make sense of.

All the ideas which Ken will expose you to are idea's which you should have accumulated since 3rd grade. Nobody has accumulated any because guess what, it's not education, it's programming and indoctrination, which isn't really the same thing as education. So whatever you think you know is probably not right, or so completely wrong as to be nearly the opposite of the real truth, and so just get on with learning what you want, instead of what someone else wants you to learn. Try to set your own ego on fire and scare it away from you is the idea.

This Vril design is actually a machine that is providing essentially a one way path back for the surrounding incoherent dielectric field to follow back to the hyper~spatial domain of counter~space. What it is doing is simply creating a short connecting back to counter space. In truth this is the first artificial black hole. People will come to understand this in the future. Some already understand it.

Now when she really gets revved up the machine should begin to develop a black band around it as it pulls in the surrounding incoherent dielectric light producing field. This web site is an excellent source. Scroll down about half way where he begins talking about George Piggott's levitating silver balls with the dark banding and there's a number of images of UFO's which have this so~called black halo.
                http://scripturalphysics.org/4v4a/ADVPROP.html

See here now, when you look at scripturalphysics it's obvious the guy has looked at everything and is probably a genius like Mr. Winters, but here's the deal. I don't care how smart or gifted you are. Nobody beats a flat foot for applied logic, beside I have the Frankenstein Helmet and can ask questions directly to the hereafter. Ok, well not really but....

The reason that no one has figured this out is they are all using the wrong physics. It's a simple as that. Well that and the fact that they all thought history was boring and there's nothing to be learned from it. Turns out that's not the case. All anyone needed was to have the gist of what the Aether was about and then to study these drawing with the conviction that these are factual illustrations of probable real machines.

The Germans obviously never adopted Einsteinian Physics otherwise we wouldn't have these schematics. There's nothing in them which remotely suggest an Einsteinian model that could be involved in creating gravity. The only way you can make sense of them is by applying a theory of the Aether. This extract is from the late Henry Steven's book;"Hitlers Flying Saucers." It's about the Karl Schappeller Device but skip down and read the synopsis on Aether Theory. This is best and most concise explanation for what the Aether was thought to be prior to the overthrow of logic. Reading this will provide a good framework to start from.
                www.free-energy-info.com/Stevens.pdf

Now because the system fears losing control they are moving forward with a snails pace narrative about quantum entanglements doing X,Y,&Z. It will supposedly explain levitation for those few who can somehow navigate the quantumly entangled explanations but it still won't be the truth and it still won't be about interstellar space travel.

The right physics are Aether Physics and the basics to the aether are laid out by Ken Wheeler. There is absolutely no doubt about that whatsoever. Anything else is a complete and total waste of time. Take my word for it or spend 15 years finding out for yourself what I've just told you here in these last few posts. There's plenty of room for creativity once you understand what's needed to make it all pop.

You don't need a PHD in quantum physics, all that's really needed is realize you've been lied to and then to read Ken's book. Ken's latest version is around $10 ubber sleazy cheap dollars. That's only the tax on a pack of smokes in Washington State, or about 5 minutes of a state workers break time, so it's nothing right?

The point is look at the criminality all around you. It's naive to think that what you've been taught is for you. It has another purpose. Education was weaponized a long time ago, long before World War One, and it was weaponized in order to provide cannon fodder for the elites wars and to keep the little munchkins ignorant. It's as simple as that.
                https://www.amazon.com/Uncovering-Mi.../dp/B00NQS0DM8
                Start reading his free 3rd Edition right now.
                https://archive.org/details/Uncoveri...gnetism_201810
                Last edited by Gambeir; 08-04-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

The Vril objective. To do that you have to get from our space to counter space. This is an important concept to grasp and I do not seeing it being forwarded anywhere else. Counter-space is a hyper spatial domain where instantaneous transport is permitted.
                  Anti-matter has been proven, so why not negative space? I haven't read much into this yet but I'm open minded.

Again, I repeat, as far as I can tell these drawing are the first real drawings of man made UFO technology.
                  There are older descriptions, like of the indian Vimanas, which do cover flying machines. I think the Nazi Bell took inspiration from that.

"Dynamic Nuclear Orientation" by C. D. Jeffries 1963 as applied by Dr. Alzofon..
                  This is pretty interesting, still reading into this.

All around us is a pressure field. It's incoherent, invisible, undetectable except as magnetism.
                  Suppose there's subtle matter, right on the border of being physical and non-physical. My theory from reading through the years is that electric, magnetic and other phenomena do rise from the aether, this subtle matter, but because its everywhere even in the normal matter, the materialists have a difficult time comprehending it.
                  Quantum physics has arrived at much the same notion, but they instead call it "Quantum vaccum state" or "Zero-Point Field" in their theories.

Now these patents can be understood as having their origins in the Vril drawings, but unlike those, these inventions explain cause and effect with magical quantum entanglements and other nonsense involving lowering light speed and so on.
                  Yeah, Quantum physics is also built on theories. They don't really know what's going on a lot of the time.
                  And from what I've read, just because a patent gets accepted doesn't mean the information in it is accurate.

Read the patents after you've read Ken Wheelers field theory of magnetism and start watching his video's.
                  I've already seen most of these patents before. I've got a hold of the book uncovering the missing secrets of magnetism, I'll take my time to read it.

Now when she really gets revved up the machine should begin to develop a black band around it as it pulls in the surrounding incoherent dielectric light producing field. This web site is an excellent source. Scroll down about half way where he begins talking about George Piggott's levitating silver balls with the dark banding and there's a number of images of UFO's which have this so~called black halo.
                  I also found this through a link you linked in this thread before. On the Oval tech site you linked I saw the confirmation that moving charge in magnetic field makes a force. I'm pretty sure that effect relates to the ARV.

It's about the Karl Schappeller Device but skip down and read the synopsis on Aether Theory. This is best and most concise explanation for what the Aether was thought to be prior to the overthrow of logic. Reading this will provide a good framework to start from.
                  Ever wonder why the electret was buried? Is not a thing most know about and there must be a reason.

The right physics are Aether Physics and the basics to the aether are laid out by Ken Wheeler. There is absolutely no doubt about that whatsoever. Anything else is a complete and total waste of time. Take my word for it or spend 15 years finding out for yourself what I've just told you here in these last few posts. There's plenty of room for creativity once you understand what's needed to make it all pop.
                  Thanks for the tip. I've been looking into these things for about 7 years now, but hadn't seen this yet.

Comment

• Thanks for your comments and thoughts.
                    Those are my final conclusions.

My problem is how to address you without coming off like a pompous jackass, which I don't think I can honestly do, so I guess if the boot fits I must wear it.

Read Wheeler's book, watch his video's, review this thread. All answers are right in front of you, I've just told you how it works, why it works, and all the information to build one is included in the drawings along with those of the patents, and I've even shown you a physical experiment that proves quantum physics basic pretext is fundamentally wrong, and explained why and how, but you don't yet see or understand any of that. Not yet you don't.

See you have to decide what you want. Do you want to build a flying machine, like say a real hoverboard, or maybe go to another planet, or star system someday, or do you want to be talking about antimatter, black holes, dark matter, particles, and quantum physic's until the day comes when someone laughs in your face because they know how stupid and ignorant those ideas really are? They will be laughing because they listened to Ken Wheeler, and that person will have read his material, like I have already. So now, Me, I've already got it figured out. I know what I want and where I'm putting my energies. I can't waste them babbling about idiocy that I already know is wrong. I've got no desire to prove anything. I've given away all there is and that's all I can do.

Humans do not have gobs of energy flowing through them and yet they have weight that keeps them anchored firmly to the earth. In fact humans have very little electrical energy flowing within them. Really you shouldn't need hardly more than a battery from a D cell to levitate your own body and go flying off to work like wonder woman or whatever. Just go study what Ken has to offer and after a while this stuff will begin falling into place.

Again, thank you for the comments and all but those are my final summations.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-19-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Let me add on here because I wrote the previous in the AM and after thinking upon this further I decided to see if you listen to logic.

You cannot have a series of drawing such as these Vril saucer drawing without having a theory of operation and which is also a field theory of how Universe Operates. It's simply not possible. Least of all in Nazi Germany with the likes of the brains that system had it's disposal. Utterly impossible. This means they have to be taken seriously. If you think you could have shoved a crackpot drawing in front of those scientists whom later became America's Huntsville Alabama Rocket Team and have it accepted if it wasn't theoretically a viable schematic then you'd have to crazy as hell. Not hardly, not by a long shot. All that doesn't even address the physical reports and research done by others like the wonderful Henry Stevens did.

American Southwest Desert. Possibly New Mexico. Operation Paper Clip. Look at the photo and figure it out.
                      https://postimg.cc/BXrKVVfr
                      Werner an Nazi's Paperclip.png

You have to be able to look at those Vril Drawings with an understanding of the field theory that forms why they look as they do. This is what I did, I used applied logic to make sense of the drawings. It didn't come overnight. When I looked at the tetrahedrons in the drawings the only hint of understanding I had was that somehow they reminded me of magnetic V-Gates. I went searching on youtube to see other peoples magnetic V-Gates. I found Ray's Magnetic V-Gates and about 3 or more nights later it came to me that hey dumbass those terahedrons are magnetic V-Gates, they are #3D Magnetic V-gates, but still I wasn't sure so I thought and thought how can I make a way to test that hypothesis which was simple and cheap. Finally I broke down and ordered some tiny button magnets, then I bought a cookie sheet from Walmart, and then I finally took some paper and folded it in half and cut out a tetrahedron. I laid it flat on a pop can I'd cut in half and traced out the form with a sharpie. I next cut the pop can with some scissors and then bent that over the edge of a table to make the tetrahedron.

This all took me several weeks thinking about it, ordering the magnets, during that time I was wondering if I could get paper covered in pencil lead to levitate down the proposed cookie test sheet I'd been formulating in my head and which I didn't yet have. During this time I came up with the idea of using a paper tent for the tetrahedron to ride on, and not really understanding what I was doing, I decided that I'd use a pencil to cover that same paper tent just to see what that might do. These drawing give you an idea of what I did.
                      https://i.postimg.cc/s2KG3mhn/Graphite-Sail.png
                      https://i.postimg.cc/43cpCzjw/Graphite-Glider-B.jpg

This created some highly interesting effects. To make this work with a pop/beer can you have hold the pie plate on some significant angle just balancing the weight of the tetrahedron glider against gravity and the interacting mass attraction between the aluminum and the magnets. Tapping the plate would break the break the tetrahedron free and the little ship would move down along the guide tent. Now in retrospect there's a bunch of things one would do to make this visibly more impressive. You wouldn't use aluminum for one thing. You would use copper, gold, pure graphite or at least test the pencil lead to see if it had iron in it, or use pyrolitic graphite. Any of those is what you would use for demonstration purposes because those are diamagnetic materials. The problem with them is they also won't move without assistance, but unlike aluminum, a paramagnetic, they also wouldn't be nearly as stuck to and resistant to moving.

Now If you really and truly understood what I just told you then you would appreciate what that all means. I know it's a mystery to most people right now but somewhere's down the way it won't be and then you will think back to this and say...that son of ...
                      I want you to think for yourselves instead of being lead by the nose to the slaughter house.

Now you have to really think about the interactions which are going on here in this seemingly simple little experiment. Keep in mind I hadn't, I was largely flying by the seat of my pants working my way through this, and often that's what you have to do to solve a problem which later seems stupendously simple and makes you look like an imbecile. Generally you don't make that public but I'm trying to get you to understand you're looking the schematic of a flying saucer and simply don't understand it because the field theory behind how it works isn't anything you know of or have ever even been exposed to. Far as I know, I'm the first person to ever take a Vril drawing and to explain it using a field theory which then explains the design idea and why it will work. Ken Wheeler did the hard part already, he's written the field theory, I just took that and tried to apply it because if Ken's field theory is right, and if these drawing are real, then that means they must have logic behind them that Wheeler's field theory can explain, and ya know what? It does, it does explain them, so they are real and theoretically speaking ~ hey; they should work. Lastly you have to understand, absolutely understand how primitive this design truly is, you're looking the equivalent of a Wright Flyer, that's the Orville and Wilbur Wright Brothers. Ok, it's primitive which also means it's something you can probably replicate.

Now there's more to this machine but until there's enough understanding to begin to see it's a real machine then there's not a whole lot of convincing reasons to be bothered explaining them but these drawing are real. I don't know if they worked or not. The reports say that they did. Apparently Admiral Byrd seems to have seen that they did. Evidently General Douglas MacArthur must have been impressed by something like them, so they aren't fictional constructs is the point. They aren't some half backed cartoon artist invention that was pulled out to throw people off the scent. They are positively real. Either understand them or don't. It is that simple. If you choose to understand as opposed to argue then all those patent's will come to you in a new light with a new awareness of what is actually taking place.

Whether the McCandlish ARV is completely accurate we cannot know, but we all should thank God he threw his career away to give them to us, hell it was more than a career, it was his life, everything he loves was destroyed when he made that drawing don't ya know? What I at least can deduce from the artist's work is that it both logical and sticks with the fundamental idea's employed in the Vril drawings; which I'm quite sure is not immediately apparent to everyone but someday they will be. Someday people willl look at that drawing and the history that goes with it and think themselves lucky they didn't live in that epoch of time where truth cost people their soul and often their lives as well.

What the Vril drawing shows us is that the crap they are teaching as science in the form of Quantum Physics was (in reality) theorized at least 70 years ago. What they are now explaining as Quantum Physics is clearly visible in the Vril drawings only it's not the same explantion as the one which drives those machines, in fact it's a reversed explanation designed to hold up the veil and to maintain the Einsteinian psyop. Yes it's true and as explained in the patents that if you vibrate substance it can, maybe, theoretically connect to the vacuum, but even that word "vacuum" is deceptive, because while yes it's a vacuum of sorts it's a hell of a lot more than that, a hell of lot more, and it's not really the vacuum anyway's, it's counterspace, it's the counter spatial plane of inertia don't ya see?

Ya got to start thinking for yourselves instead of having a pied piper lead you into a garbage disposal for God's Sake~

So anyways, that's what those drawings prove beyond any measure of dispute. There is absolutely no possible way for that drawing to look as it does with the sphere and those tetrahedrons without that being an indisputable truth. The difference is that the physics you and everyone else are being taught are weaponized to control how far and how fast society progresses, because in that machine, in the Vril drawings are the principles behind interstellar travel, and that's missing in all those patent drawings. It's missing because the Quantum Theory used to explain how those machines work is really designed to be able to explain levitation but not explain how to jump to hyperspace which is necessary to be able to travel to the star's, and don't think for one second that's accidental either.

Those whom have studied Ken's field theory can probably reason out what I'm babbling about without my help. I'm a simple little old man of average intellect. If I can figure this out then anyone who is dedicated can also figure this out, just so long as they have the right theory of the Universe to work with. We are still sitting on or arse's because guess what, after having drained the public treasury, after having looted every soul on the planet, we are all still using idiot theories to make conjectures about how a UFO works while the answers are fundamentally simplistic and available to anyone who has he sense to abandon failure and to move forwards. I absolutely promise you that there's another civilization, it's almost 100 years ahead, it's technology can destroy any weapon on this planet instantaneously from great distances, it's absolutely in total control and your life and everyone elses hangs in the balance and at their mercy. It's only a question of time before we are no longer needed. We certainly aren't wanted or valued for anything other than as a resource right now, but that will change, it will change because just what and where do you think hundreds of thousands of missing are at precisely?

We need to wake the hell up and stare at the real truth of what's going on. I cannot show or even begin to tell but here's a clue.
                      https://postimg.cc/bdGdf9gp

1577071775319.png
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 07-20-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

• Now what do you suppose could create this light donut? I see this or ones just like it flying over all the freaking time here in the Seattle Metro Area. This one was filmed in Olympia Washington way back in 2016. Probably just wisking your future rulers off to never, never, land for a Kid's party: Nothing to be concerned about I'm sure.

Just go to Peter Davenports National UFO reporting center. Christ sakes, they are everywhere but the thing is from a distance they just look like a really bright light. Usually a steady ball of light. There's hundreds if not thousands of video's of these light balls. This is good video. It's certainly rare video. This video can tell something about the way this works.

Me and another person watched one two nights ago, and not only that, but off to the sides some distance away were 2 bright flash's like flash bulbs went off some considerable distances away and at separate times. So probably this, whatever this is, blasted a couple small rocks it's didn't like with something like possibly the suggested gamma ray weapon system forwarded in https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en

If you believe that quantum physics is explaining this then that probably also means you're clueless and also think you need the manufacturing facilities of Boeing along with the budget of US military. Here, have some more Kool Aid, thinking for ourselves is so hard is it? So hard you'd rather have someone else tell how you how this works huh? Rather gulp that story down and then spend the next 5 or 6 years going in debt to learn the "magic." If that's what you think just has to be, well ya know I have good news then all the cows out there that believe that.

Look at the already waiting narrative to explain this light production. You think this is accidental? Like I said there has to come an explanation and it has to come soon. Here is that explanation. This is good stuff and useful stuff. That doesn't mean it's the correct stuff, or the whole of all the stuff, or even the right stuff, but it does explain basically all the stuff, well almost anyways: Got it? So please whether I'm just an idiot or not isn't nearly as important as doing your own damn thinking as opposed to allowing the system to stuff thoughts they want in your brain.
                        https://quantumartandpoetry.blogspot...d-dynamic.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVrwvYUahDY
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-20-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Gone by request
                          Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• ARV-set.png​​

My conclusion right now on the ARV is that the center contains the power generator (might be vacuum generated, maybe with magnetic/dielectric elements) which is rotationally active, then there's a gyroscopic spinning flywheel for stabilization, which might be a counterbalance to the power generator. The caps part might use one of 2 effects, but seems like its similar to the oct 26 06 concentric recursive arrangement from the Dan Winter link. I think the caps themselves are more than sufficient to provide all the lift/thrust by themselves, but they could still be augmented by other effects. Its difficult to tell since the center part is closed off. It could well contain a tesla coil with a bottom plate under the capacitors but that's is another configuration which might not be needed in this instance. The way in which the power source makes all the power to energize the whole thing is the main secret, which I currently have no idea about at this point. I suppose others can explain that part. I wont say too much about the other effect I had in mind except that its a solid state thing which I alluded to in a previous post. JLN has shown results that the concentric effect works by testing the serrano field propulsion thruster.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Gone by request
                              Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post

1 MILLION VOLTS?

Perhaps a smaller charge would work.
                                It depends on the setup, for smaller thrusters 50 kilovolts would most likely work.
                                Variations in the electrodes and dielectric material might make some difference.

Originally posted by robur View Post
                                I am slowly ( weather-allowing ) building my set up.

For Dielectrics I have Ttitanium Dioxide, Waxed Paper, Graphite. I wanted to ask if synthetic graphite would also do as natural super scare in UK.But no one yet replayed.
                                Also thinking of Carbon ( milled Charcoal ) but a possibility it might ignite with HV spark.
                                For Conductors Aluminum foil and metal. Copper foil and metal, Zinc, Tin, Bismuth
                                For binding agent Rubber based solvent free spray glue

Parts would be made using casting and a bit of home machining

Can I ask you - what you mean by ''AMPLIFIER''?

Thanks
                                That wording is directly from the source, watch the documentary on the ARV;
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl_F0XIpacM ( @ 47:47 for components )
                                The text in the image I uploaded is also something mentioned in the documentary. Its all in there, sometimes you just have to watch closely and analyze. Pay respects for those who brought you this. Trying to sell or advertize such a thing is dangerous business, like revealed late in the documentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X