An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    Here's an excellent reference for Vortex Tubes.
    https://hub.wsu.edu/ise/design/vortex-tube/

Here for a nice bit of historical over~site on nuclear magnetic resonance

https://mriquestions.com/who-discovered-nmr.html
    See the suggested references for other significant information such as this pdf on the "Early history of magnetic resonance."

https://mriquestions.com/uploads/3/4...4-099_1985.pdf

PS: I might also suggest that when reading these materials it's probably going to be more useful to try to re~state
    terminology in the context of the dielectric field of counter space such that, for example, on page one of the cited pdf above, where it says "
    SPACE QUANTIZATION WHEN DIRECTION OF MAGNETIC FIELD CHANGES."

That if you re~state that in your own mind and changing; "change in the quantum mechanical space quantization when the direction of a magnetic field is changed." to instead read; "change in the dielectric counter space when a magnetic field is changed."

Doing that will put common sense logic to work for you by enabling you to see what's really going on; that the background energy field of the dielectric is changing when a magnetic field is changed.

Now if you ask me that's a pretty straight forward and simple notion which is a hell of a lot simpler to understand since the magnetic is created out of the same background and thus if you change a magnetic field around then it is retroactively simplistic logic to deduce that obviously this dielectric background that does make up the magnetic is also freaking going to change. Christ almighty, can they state things any more obtusely? So anyways I hope this makes sense and you can apply the same idea to other science gibberish.

Course you do have to understand that what they are calling the "quantum field is really just the dielectric background which powers the magnet." Even if this is a bit simple I think doing that will greatly assist most normal non~savants to grasp what is actually going on.
    it is all about terminology
    you also have odd versions of words.
    a dielectric is an insulator.
    so, dielectric field is going to be the energy stored in a capacitor
    "dielectric background" is going to be a discharged capacitor, or any discharged area of space, sure not the source of a magnetic field.
    not trying to mess with you, or your ideas or terminology,
    just pointing out that your terminology is just as messed up as theirs.
    so don't be to hard on them.
    most people think in words and not ideas. likely why they don't spot when they are making simple logic errors with words.
    people use what they can, and often it works for them. so use what you can. and if you make a translation from someone else, be careful that you don't make an error because you don't understand where they are coming from.
    https://xkcd.com/1576/
    in short, don't lost in translation.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
      it is all about terminology
      you also have odd versions of words.
      a dielectric is an insulator.
      so, dielectric field is going to be the energy stored in a capacitor
      "dielectric background" is going to be a discharged capacitor, or any discharged area of space, sure not the source of a magnetic field.
      not trying to mess with you, or your ideas or terminology,
      just pointing out that your terminology is just as messed up as theirs.
      so don't be to hard on them.
      most people think in words and not ideas. likely why they don't spot when they are making simple logic errors with words.
      people use what they can, and often it works for them. so use what you can. and if you make a translation from someone else, be careful that you don't make an error because you don't understand where they are coming from.
      https://xkcd.com/1576/
      in short, don't lost in translation.
      Hello Spacecase,

Sorry, but you have some concepts tangled up above, and it is not your fault, it is the way this meaning has being established for years..So, if I may, please, correct you in the best of my knowledge.

If we try to search the word "Dielectric"alone, first hit refers us to the concept of Dielectric Material, and so, it goes into the babble of insulation, transmitting electric force without conduction, applied to Capacitors, etc,etc.
      Could we search Dielectric without having the word "material" associated to it?
      Answer is NO.
      If we search for "Dielectric Field, the search engine will direct us to Dielectric Material, then to its Electric Field relation to...so we get into a loop that gets us back to search 1.

In Magnetism, according to K. Wheeler Theory (which is btw, backed up by hundreds of other Theories) Dielectric Field (Not Material) exists between two magnetic poles, as it is the origin to the Emanation and Return of those Two Poles.
      Dielectric Field is Counterspatial, another word which could also bring some confusion to some people...but it simply means it is "opposite to space", or non existing in our Spatial Dimension.
      There is an interesting experiment conducted in one of K. Wheeler videos, about a light beam being completely absorbed, when it passes the Dielectric Field. This simply demonstrates that Light, as we see it in Space, it is kind of Counterspace "sunk or absorbed" when entering this Dielectric field.

So, when Gambeir refers to Antigravity and Magnetism, the Dielectric he refers to, means Field, and not simply to a "Dielectric Insulator".

Hope this explanation helps.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-08-2020, 02:21 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks Ufopolitics, I don't think anyone could have explained it any better.

It is interesting that this has cropped up. Take a look at the Casimir Effect and the descriptions of what's taking place. The gist of which is, that the closer the plates, the greater the energy potential exist, because (black hole in the official explanation) the vacuum force grows which acts to pull the plates together.

Uh huh? So why is there a vacuum in the first place right? I mean this isn't logical. Should be just two metal plates coming together. No big mystery right? Well since it does create a vacuum, after all it is called the Casimir Effect, then how is this taking place? Like WTH?

This effect is producing is a pressure which is towards the vacuum, and how that occurs is that as the space between the plates shrink the area surrounding the plates does not shrink at the same rate, and therefore the surrounding pressure created along the peripheral edges of the plates pushes inwards towards a center point between the plates, and which is also being done with greater pressure as the volumetric opening is decreased and as the space between the plates decreases.

*Note: I think I have the mechanics of this correct but I am not entirely 100% sure. I've been thinking on this for a few hours but only a few. I might not have the mechanics entirely right. Seem like every time I come back to what I've written I see black holes that make me look like I'm wearing a giant dunce cap: Correction invited obviously. Let's not have Universe making all of us look like fools."

For example I'm not sure the mechanic's I've described below are correct. Sounds good but needs some outside critical review. May see the dunce cap in another day or two but someone else might see it immediately.

We therefore have an increase in pressure feed by the peripheral since the (*relative) volumetric area along the peripheral increases as the space between the plates decreases, and thus the exterior pressure pushes inwards upon a center point. This pressure collapses our space back towards counter~space and at some point may create a hole to the counter~spatial vacuum and whereupon the creation of a hole back to counter~space creates the point where maximum energy potential is obtained. The Casimir Effect is actually creating a hole connecting with counter-space and which is the dielectric energy field of counter~space; the so called quantum vacuum in contemporary lexicon.

It appears that we are actually looking at a static accretion disk such as which powers a galactic jet. You have to think about this junk in terms of toy models representing simplified galactic power systems. Now has anyone ever done any experiments where they linked a bunch of spinning plates close to each other, and the answer to that is Tesla's Turbine.

Ok well so if we think of this and think of rotating plates, evidently going in opposite directions, what we have is a double layered accretion disk; same as what's theorized producing a galactic jet. https://holographicgalaxy.blogspot.c...t-powered.html

Now, what if you have two rotating plates and a vortex tube: Starting to resemble the ARV?
        Last edited by Gambeir; 06-09-2020, 04:41 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Hello Gambeir,

My pleasure, friend,

And, Yes, you have got it right.
          It is the same type of reaction we get when approaching a North-South Bond...Or as Ken Wheeler describes:
          "Attraction is a Negative Pressure Counterspatial Voidance Sink" (https://archive.org/details/magnetis...e/n39/mode/2up) right page at upper in blue text...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I should first say that it may appear I might get fanatical now and again but there's a reason.

What Steinmetz called counterspace is the Ether/Aether, and it appears to be an unknown liquified gas which permeates all matter almost unimpeded velocity wise. It interacts with matter by becoming perturbed according to Ken Wheeler, which translated means matter produce occulsions (voids/vacuums and vortices). This ethereal material carries a moment of inertial force which translated through it's actions produces the energies and forces which act upon matter.

The reason crystals are significant is their ability to interact with this inertial energy and which can be calculated to effect with predictable outcome because geometric ionic lattice bonds result in predictable outcomes. Geometry is specifically linked to how the inertia produces results via pressure variations. In this respect the way the Ether works is akin to hydrodynamics and or aerodynamics in a hyper~velocity field. See for example studies in hyper~sonic aircraft and rockets.

An important and critical part to understand is that the Ether (itself) doesn't necessarily have to move at all~ it can or should be able to produce hyper~velocity travel as a result of being a dielectric field, because the dielectric field is a pressure field. Magnetism is pressure and anything which is magnetically responsive will or can react in a propulsive form.

This is where I get back to the topic of graphite. Smile...Lol~

Graphite is a diamagnetic and which doesn't explain jack about why it does what it does.

I devised this experiment which is intended to demonstrate that the Ether is a dielectric pressure field, with magnets representing the Ether (counterspace), and with a geometric shape providing the repulsive mirror and upon which the dielectric counterspatial field can act upon in a propulsive way. I want you to note here that the tetrahedron shape figure big in Star War's Star Destroyers, not to mention a few other places of interest such as the sub hull of the SR-71 and F-117.

Originally I was using a paper tetrahedron covered in pencil lead. That seemed to show there was something happening but not nearly what I was hoping for. I realized that if I had made a tetrahedron out pyroltic graphite it would work and probably work very well. In other words the tetrahedron would levitate and then be propelled forwards.

So I then reasoned that because I didn't have either pyrolitic graphite, or even copper, I'd use some aluminum, which is a paramagnetic, and this would stand to have a greater effect even if it wasn't really what I wanted, and that's because a paramagentic is not a mirror like copper is. Copper is repulsive to a moving magnetic field. Aluminum is paramagnetic in a moving magnetic field, which means it's creating another magnet in the metal itself. That effect is actually counter to what's desired but still produces a pressure and a possible avenue for a simple test with available materials, which happens to be either a pop can or a beer can.

Now if you repeat this experiment with copper I'm just about 99.9% sure that you're likely to have another outcome which is undoubtedly going to be superior. Pyrolitc graphite will almost certainly work to first levitate the tetrahedron form and then any induced angle will cause it to fall or glide relative to it's mass weight. Notice here I'm specifically using the terminology of "falling through space."

https://i.postimg.cc/s2KG3mhn/Graphite-Sail.png

https://i.postimg.cc/pX8vFyN4/Graphite-Glider-A.jpg
            Last edited by Gambeir; 06-10-2020, 07:13 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

I should first say that it may appear I might get fanatical now and again but there's a reason.

What Steinmetz called counterspace is the Ether/Aether, and it appears to be an unknown liquified gas which permeates all matter almost unimpeded velocity wise. It interacts with matter by becoming perturbed according to Ken Wheeler, which translated means matter produce occulsions (voids/vacuums and vortices). This ethereal material carries a moment of inertial force which translated through it's actions produces the energies and forces which act upon matter.

The reason crystals are significant is their ability to interact with this inertial energy and which can be calculated to effect with predictable outcome because geometric ionic lattice bonds result in predictable outcomes. Geometry is specifically linked to how the inertia produces results via pressure variations. In this respect the way the Ether works is akin to hydrodynamics and or aerodynamics in a hyper~velocity field. See for example studies in hyper~sonic aircraft and rockets.

An important and critical part to understand is that the Ether (itself) doesn't necessarily have to move at all~ it can or should be able to produce hyper~velocity travel as a result of being a dielectric field, because the dielectric field is a pressure field. Magnetism is pressure and anything which is magnetically responsive will or can react in a propulsive form.

This is where I get back to the topic of graphite. Smile...Lol~

Graphite is a diamagnetic and which doesn't explain jack about why it does what it does.

I devised this experiment which is intended to demonstrate that the Ether is a dielectric pressure field, with magnets representing the Ether (counterspace), and with a geometric shape providing the repulsive mirror and upon which the dielectric counterspatial field can act upon in a propulsive way. I want you to note here that the tetrahedron shape figure big in Star War's Star Destroyers, not to mention a few other places of interest such as the sub hull of the SR-71 and F-117.

Originally I was using a paper tetrahedron covered in pencil lead. That seemed to show there was something happening but not nearly what I was hoping for. I realized that if I had made a tetrahedron out pyroltic graphite it would work and probably work very well. In other words the tetrahedron would levitate and then be propelled forwards.

So I then reasoned that because I didn't have either pyrolitic graphite, or even copper, I'd use some aluminum, which is a paramagnetic, and this would stand to have a greater effect even if it wasn't really what I wanted, and that's because a paramagentic is not a mirror like copper is. Copper is repulsive to a moving magnetic field. Aluminum is paramagnetic in a moving magnetic field, which means it's creating another magnet in the metal itself. That effect is actually counter to what's desired but still produces a pressure and a possible avenue for a simple test with available materials, which happens to be either a pop can or a beer can.

Now if you repeat this experiment with copper I'm just about 99.9% sure that you're likely to have another outcome which is undoubtedly going to be superior. Pyrolitc graphite will almost certainly work to first levitate the tetrahedron form and then any induced angle will cause it to fall or glide relative to it's mass weight. Notice here I'm specifically using the terminology of "falling through space."

https://i.postimg.cc/s2KG3mhn/Graphite-Sail.png

https://i.postimg.cc/pX8vFyN4/Graphite-Glider-A.jpg
              Hello Gambeir, good to see you making some experiments!!...

Well, the Graphite is way lighter than the Aluminum or the Copper, so the effect would be even greater...
              Now, about this experiment...it ressembles the Aluminum tube that you release a magnet within, and watch how it is slowed down in motion...except here is arranged in a kind of "reverse engineering" to that experiment.
              If you set a magnetic trail path, with all equals poles facing up within an aluminum fixed channel, then get another piece of aluminum and send it through that path...well, like I said, it would do some "floating" until you tilt the whole thing with the round base...to break the inertia...then of course, the small aluminum triangle shaped "ship" will brake inertia to start traveling slowly, like floating through the magnetic-paramagnetic path...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-10-2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Hello Spacecase,

Sorry, but you have some concepts tangled up above, and it is not your fault, it is the way this meaning has being established for years..So, if I may, please, correct you in the best of my knowledge.

If we try to search the word "Dielectric"alone, first hit refers us to the concept of Dielectric Material, and so, it goes into the babble of insulation, transmitting electric force without conduction, applied to Capacitors, etc,etc.
                Could we search Dielectric without having the word "material" associated to it?
                Answer is NO.
                If we search for "Dielectric Field, the search engine will direct us to Dielectric Material, then to its Electric Field relation to...so we get into a loop that gets us back to search 1.

In Magnetism, according to K. Wheeler Theory (which is btw, backed up by hundreds of other Theories) Dielectric Field (Not Material) exists between two magnetic poles, as it is the origin to the Emanation and Return of those Two Poles.
                Dielectric Field is Counterspatial, another word which could also bring some confusion to some people...but it simply means it is "opposite to space", or non existing in our Spatial Dimension.
                There is an interesting experiment conducted in one of K. Wheeler videos, about a light beam being completely absorbed, when it passes the Dielectric Field. This simply demonstrates that Light, as we see it in Space, it is kind of Counterspace "sunk or absorbed" when entering this Dielectric field.

So, when Gambeir refers to Antigravity and Magnetism, the Dielectric he refers to, means Field, and not simply to a "Dielectric Insulator".

Hope this explanation helps.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                thank you
                clears things up quite a bit
                I asked ken to define his words and phrases, that was one of them, and he refused. and I could not find it in his book, but it is likely in there somewhere, I just could not find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                  thank you
                  clears things up quite a bit
                  I asked ken to define his words and phrases, that was one of them, and he refused. and I could not find it in his book, but it is likely in there somewhere, I just could not find it.
                  Well I am glad-at least- it cleared some, even a "bit"...
                  I will love to keep explaining to you, in order to achieve more than a "bit"...so, please, ask me.
                  And Yes, that is one issue with Ken, He sometimes uses some words which are not easy to digest, basically, when there are two or three together configuring a definition.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Gone and Dusted
                    Last edited by robur; 11-17-2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• https://bibliotecapleyades.net/image...ects22_01a.jpg

"The fourth kind" movie covers up MKULRA, human trafficking and Hollywood voodoo by saying
                      that mongoloid headed space aliens did it. Did you see the show? Nome Alaska where all of the ancient rituals have been practiced by the indigenous Indians for thousands of years. Just like Arizona. Just watched it last night, documentary out of CLAPMAN UNIVERSITY crazy house interview of unstable female on tape. Supposedly the towns population (tiny) are all in shock about the disappearance of 24 people. 800,000 go missing in the USA every year and they are not taken by any fleet of Alien Vehicles

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r2OWhvCSkX4/hqdefault.jpg

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-13-2020, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Hello Gambeir, good to see you making some experiments!!...

Well, the Graphite is way lighter than the Aluminum or the Copper, so the effect would be even greater...
                        Now, about this experiment...it ressembles the Aluminum tube that you release a magnet within, and watch how it is slowed down in motion...except here is arranged in a kind of "reverse engineering" to that experiment.
                        If you set a magnetic trail path, with all equals poles facing up within an aluminum fixed channel, then get another piece of aluminum and send it through that path...well, like I said, it would do some "floating" until you tilt the whole thing with the round base...to break the inertia...then of course, the small aluminum triangle shaped "ship" will brake inertia to start traveling slowly, like floating through the magnetic-paramagnetic path...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Yes, you would think that about graphite but I wasn't able to obtain much outcome. I found that graphite was more useful as a lubricant when applied to the paper tent system I devised and or when also applied to the bottom of the tetrahedrons. I also experimented with using a black marker to paint the tetrahedrons and that seemed to also improve the outcomes. I have yet to experiment with dark blue or violet which would logically be used.

The experiment demonstrates that the magnetic field is a pressure field. I think copper would work well because it should behave like a reflector or mirror, which is what a graphite does as a diamagnetic material. Aluminum is kind of a crazy metal to be using quite frankly, and especially as you noted when it's a conductor which is actually trying to pull the aluminum on to the magnets the faster it does move. It probably only works at all because it's the aluminum tetrahedron that's moving as opposed to the magnets. If the magnets moved, and then the tetrahedrons moved, then guess what?

That would mean that the dielectric inertial plane of the magnets would intensify in power producing an even greater compression of the aluminum tetrahedron towards the magnet. This is essentially two magnets trying to come together and the dielectric forming a depression towards counter space between them. Understand what that means?

The aluminum only begins to become paramagnetic with movement. To simulate a moving magnetic field you leave the magnets stationary and move the aluminum. Since I did not have a means to move the magnets in a linear way I had to improvise the experimental set up. I tried using an electric powered spinning plate with the magnets on that but I was unable to create the desired effect because of the rotational pressure changes and which were more influential in twisting and driving sideways the tetrahedrons. I did find that vibrations seem to amplify the outcome. Which makes sense.

The other part is the shape. The tetrahedron shape is what creates movement don't ya see? If for example the tetrahedron was stationary and the magnets were moving then theory predicts that the effect would be propulsive since the moving magnetic field is moving beneath a form which is not symmetrical, and the tetrahedron shape produces the greatest variation in pressure change over the length of the form.

This is how you know quantum physics is bull**** by the way, and it' because space is not composed of teeny tiny crystalline tetrahedrons interlocked to form a lattice of bendable "space-time." Rather it is fluid and the crystal is the shape which can move through the liquid counterspatial field, and which it does by creating higher and lower pressure fields by being a tetrahedron. Crystalline forms determines how the fluid reacts, where it goes, what it does: At least this is what I believe right now.

Last edited by Gambeir; 06-15-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                          https://bibliotecapleyades.net/image...ects22_01a.jpg

"The fourth kind" movie covers up MKULRA, human trafficking and Hollywood voodoo by saying
                          that mongoloid headed space aliens did it. Did you see the show? Nome Alaska where all of the ancient rituals have been practiced by the indigenous Indians for thousands of years. Just like Arizona. Just watched it last night, documentary out of CLAPMAN UNIVERSITY crazy house interview of unstable female on tape. Supposedly the towns population (tiny) are all in shock about the disappearance of 24 people. 800,000 go missing in the USA every year and they are not taken by any fleet of Alien Vehicles

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r2OWhvCSkX4/hqdefault.jpg
                          Don't be causing a panic Bro...Lol~
                          Well yea, how else are you going to end up with an alien civilization when needed later on? It's in the program so if there aren't really aliens then they have to make some somehow, by hook or by crook, or by tractor beam. There may be some truth telling in the first "Maze Runner" movie. How kids wake up without a memory some where unknown and imprisoned inside a compound guarded by...cough... cybergentically engineered giant spiders?

Ya know even if aliens are real, even if there are greys, maybe they are not themselves too hip with the plans of our current over~lords. Maybe they aren't hip to the idea of being painted as threats to humanity either, and maybe the whole idea is that somewhere 100 or more years from now the plan will be to discover a planet of like humans whom have been savagely attacked by aliens, the evidence being planted alien corpses among all the dead humans. It's what supposedly happened under operation Himmler so the model for that sort of manipulation is already proven, but you're right regardless of whether they exist or not.

They tell us what they are doing. For example just read the Golden Compass. It's the story of the educational mind F-K, the theft of creativity which is the soul of any human, and that really is one of the primary goals of the corporate militarized educational system that people send their own kids to every day. Don't even get me going on what the hell that sprinkly star dust stuff is all about ether...I mean either.

Remember the series "Falling Skies?"

https://thetvwatchtower.wordpress.co...falling-skies/
                          https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/f...w-ended-39388/

295efcdd20b08c2caebde37ea174e80e.jpg Then there's the marooned cast away alien abduction version, and which frankly may as well be on Earth for all we know, what with considering Jeffery Epstein and the billionaire freak show would it really surprise anyone that there actually is an island stocked with choice chicken McNuggets? People need to pull their heads out of their arse and wake up to what unlimited wealth can do. We all know this. History is full of it. Gate's, Sorros, the Bilderbergs, it's not rocket science to connect the dots. There's too many coincidences and no good cop likes coincidences in the first place, let alone when they constitute entire movies and then span 5 seasons.
                          The-Maze-Runner-Movie.jpg
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 06-15-2020, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Gambeir
                            Hope all is well with you and yours
                            Here a member shared a link you might need to view [homework ? [sorry] !:']
                            I am completely unfamiliar with venue or ??
                            However a fellow who worked on Otis Carr project seems to be involved [ name 'Ralph Ring' ..quite amazing if accurate ?
                            The Free Energy Special Interest Group has announced
                            the 78th Meeting with speakers on various topics.

https://mailchi.mp/d769a4abaa95/78th...t?e=a22a2ea7d6

Snip

,,The Rings will be speaking about :-
                            • The Utron Concept, Flying Saucers,Teleportation Vehicles & Esoteric Consciousness
                            • Tesla’s no limit to natural science, free energy devices and space ships.
                            • The integration of consciousness into the development of electro-gravitic equipment.
                            • An account of how Ring co-piloted a 45 foot disk a distance of ten miles, arriving at their destination instantaneously. //end snip

also their you tube channel will have summary after live stream.

..https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6...able_polymer=1

Links Shared by member Mudped/seamonkey

respectfully
                            Chet K
                            Last edited by RAMSET; 06-30-2020, 11:06 PM.
                            If you want to Change the world
                            BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                              Gambeir
                              Hope all is well with you and yours
                              Here a member shared a link you might need to view [homework ? [sorry] !:']
                              I am completely unfamiliar with venue or ??
                              However a fellow who worked on Otis Carr project seems to be involved [ name 'Ralph Ring' ..quite amazing if accurate ?
                              The Free Energy Special Interest Group has announced
                              the 78th Meeting with speakers on various topics.

https://mailchi.mp/d769a4abaa95/78th...t?e=a22a2ea7d6

Snip

,,The Rings will be speaking about :-
                              • The Utron Concept, Flying Saucers,Teleportation Vehicles & Esoteric Consciousness
                              • Tesla’s no limit to natural science, free energy devices and space ships.
                              • The integration of consciousness into the development of electro-gravitic equipment.
                              • An account of how Ring co-piloted a 45 foot disk a distance of ten miles, arriving at their destination instantaneously. //end snip

also their you tube channel will have summary after live stream.

..https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6...able_polymer=1

Links Shared by member Mudped/seamonkey

respectfully
                              Chet K
                              Thank you Chet.

I made a decision the other day to put out what I think I understand with regard to Vril Saucer proof of concept drawings. I made this decision in light of the growing instability of society all around us, we are being swamped and there is no telling what may happen, and therefore we cannot count on a predictable future or even that the internet will remain intact.

I think I understand how the Vril design was intended to operate and it appears to me that these designs were using Tesla's Dynamic theory of gravity. They sure a hell weren't using Einsteins so it's a pretty sure bet they were using Tesla's. So maybe Tesla really was from Aldebaran or Maria Orsitsch and Tesla were from Aldebaran.
                              https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W9x9CmMR9...+gravity+4.jpg
                              Image source; https://quantumartandpoetry.blogspot...d-dynamic.html

The Vril designs are the beginning of UFO technology. They incorporate Tesla's dynamic theory of gravity which is further defined by Ken Wheeler's dielectric simplex theory. I am simply going to post an image of a couple of the very first proof of concept drawings and tell you what I think. For people that have studied Wheeler and understand Tesla's dynamic theory the connections should be obvious.

This first drawing with my comments was done a while back. That drawing is probably the very first proof of concept engineering drawing. It is obviously a drawing intended to be used in making a proof of concept experimental test rig. I was wrong with my earlier conjectures about the spherical ball in the middle; it is not a Karl Schappeller Prime Mover as I first thought. That is clearly shown in the 2nd revised proof of concept drawing.

The beauty of understanding these drawing is that the devices themselves could or can be reproduced without great cost or complexity, which would of course just put the whole system in to a grand mal seizure so someone should build one just on that basis alone, but in understanding how the ideas incorporated in the designs do match up with Tesla's and Wheeler's theories we can see they have merit and therefore probably do work.

Far from being fictional construct's these draws now seem more real than anyone has imagined before. These work as learning aids and can help in imagining new or improved ways while still employing relatively primitive materials. Hopefully those who understand will find this useful.

External Image Link
                              https://i.postimg.cc/brN6NnbX/Thule-Treibwerk-7-B.png

Thule-Treibwerk-7-B.png
                              This second drawing shows that the sphere is using a bell to generate a high frequency vibration on the inside of the sphere resulting in a Sonoluminescence implosion. The liquid between the sphere's double hull is water. At least water should work or was used initially. The tetrahedrons are projecting a magnetic field. They are #3 dimensional magnetic V gates and which may be boosted with additional layers and or rotation. The water is brought to a sonoluminescence state by the vibrating bell inside the inner hull of the sphere which then begins compressing our space inside the sphere to push back and out counter space; an effect which I believe precisely follows Wheelers theory and also matches Tesla's dynamic theory.

The rotation of the sphere is or may be acted upon perpendicular to the earths surface by the same inducted magnetic field which is being projected in to the side of the sphere. A magneto-acoustic wave might be producing a precession on the compressed intake and may be vectored, in which case I think it would produce an inverted cone with a false mass located above the plane of center of mass and thus resulting in levitation.

External Image Link
                              https://i.postimg.cc/h4Hdrf9v/Vril-1...Translated.png

Vril 1 Triebwerk Translated.png
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 07-01-2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• By now it should be apparent to those who have followed along that the real key part here in Vril schematics are a means for magnetic induction carried inwards without creating a return cycle, which in the case of the Vril design is importantly featured as a magnetic V Gate shaped like a paired couple of tetrahedrons, in other words a pyramid, which you might notice that if joined with the opposite side would then form a diamond, a carbon crystal, (See Tesla Saucer a while back in this thread) and with the sphere (evidently) mimicking a magnets point source, aka the central point of a magnet, but with a fundamental difference in that in the Vril design the magnetic is not reflected back and outwards from the point source, and thus it is not creating a cyclic magnetic field, and hence resulting in a weight inducting reaction. Taking note here that the Vril design incorporates a spherical vacuum chamber. This is incredibly primitive but also incredibly ingenious in it's simplicity.

If we are to believe the reports which filtered down through history, and put those reports in perspective with the fundamental visible ideas shown in the Vril schematics, then this contraption really should work, and which is a rather mind bending realization for those whom comprehend what that really means in terms of the criminal lies told via academics and the psycho~political & psycho~elite manipulator'e. I find that the more time which passes, the greater I become aware of how the ARV itself must then operate, and if I can think it then others are thinking it. Which means then....

We are nearing the end of this inquiry.

I would like to caution that the evidence says (in my opinion) that the ideas presented under quantum physics only explain levitation and not interstellar travel and that they do so because it is an intentionally corrupted science. Quantum physics is part of the same corruption that began under the Einsteinian Epoch, which I predict will be seen in retrospect with disbelief, that future generations will look back upon this epoch of time and wonder how any people could be so gullible and feeble minded to not see the manipulations. I fear we will all be looked upon as incredibly stupid and naive.

In my view, I do not see how QP could be anything other than clever repacked version of Einsteinian Physics on the whole. QP appears to me a dangerous, if not cleverly devised mind control operation, which is an extension of Einsteinian Physics and which is designed to retard human potential for at least another century. I strongly advise approaching quantum physics as if it were evil incarnate. It's probably not accidental that those key words which make up the zeitgeist of our epoch come from men whom are now dead.. Dead men tell no tales.

We are living through a Quantum Blitzkreig. Those before us lived through the Einsteinian Bombardment.

Education in a public format began under the Prussian public education system and it was an intentional mind control scheme designed to produce group thinker's whom had their creativity eviscerated with the specific intent to create de facto atomaton's whom could expended in warfare at the whim of the elite rulers. That objective has morphed but never fundamentally changed. If you doubt that then you need to educate yourself with John Taylor Gatto.

Frankly just understanding that much may be the most significant thing given the on going attempts to create the American version of the Cultural Revolution.

As near as I can tell quantum physics is actually a psyop program. It is mind control program and it does intentionally mis-represent the nature of space. The beer can tetrahedron experiment shows that it is geometry which moves in magnetic pressure fields and magnetism is counterspatial substance. Thus, the Universe cannot be composed of a crystalline lattice of tetrahedrons; that whole story is an inverted truth, it's entirely backwards, completely the reverse of what a simple physical experiment seems to conclusively demonstrate.

The Vril designs are not simply levitating flying saucers. They were intended for interstellar travel. Whether or not those machines could have accomplished entering/merging with counterspace is something for the future to tell human's. However you would have to be a completely unaware nincompoop to not see the work of "magic light studio's" in George Lucas "Star War's" gigantic Star Destroyers as not being directly linked to the very same #3D Magnetic V Gates of the Vril Saucers. Such a similarity cannot be accidental. That is statistically and logically impossible.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 07-06-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X