An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    "All matter comes from a primary substance, the luminiferous ether." Nickola Tesa.

The ether passing through matter, and in tracing ionic bonds exits matter as vortices, and these vortices further complete a self assembly process which then produces a coherent rotational inertial force with the result that counter rotational inertial ether vortex's are formed: Out of chaos comes order. I would submit that what has previously been understood as atomic forces are, in reality, the result of vortex formations.

As demonstrated in the Ranque-Hilsch vortex tube, these vortices can be produced forwards and backwards by the form (Geometric Form) which the ether encounters. The primary tool to the production of effect is by speeding up the inducted dielectric (ether) field. As a result of this understanding it's no wonder that so-called antigravity devices have sought to use so~called radioactive substances in their design.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...elter_sign.jpg

http://www.civildefensemuseum.com/signs/

Radiation

https://image.flaticon.com/icons/svg/44/44060.svg

From my previous, previous life, just saying....
    https://images.fineartamerica.com/im...collection.jpg
    so, go think about what you just said,
    go about creating that increased speed, think about ways to do that, then
    go back and read the MAGVID, think about what it is doing

Comment

Note of the construction of the vortex clouds in this extremely enlightening photograph.[/COLOR][/URL]

maxresdefault.jpg
      Notice that the vortex is generated by ΔP of entire airplane.

Al
      Last edited by aljhoa; 05-18-2020, 04:15 AM. Reason: 110,586 views

Comment

• Proof of ΔPAether

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqUV-DXiUg

​​​​​​​
        Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
          I see; good video btw. Now, the only thing people are not yet seeing (so I think) is this understanding of the ether creating vortex's, and which have been theorized as something's other than the ether itself. For example, stating that there are electron orbital spin states doesn't explain what or how that happens. We must ask our selves what exactly is a charge anyways? Is it an inertial energy stored in a rotating field; inside a vortex?

Recall the video with the energy absorbing bumper which takes the impact and converts it into a rotational spin.
          * I think you posted that one a year or two ago.

See, It's much easier and simpler to logically deduce the relative spin of the ether's vortex's when seen through the lens of an aircraft's wing tips, which is the probable origin's, and which was derived through the study of aerodynamics, and considering the idea of ion charges in surrounding air these resultant vortex's create a situation where a relative strength can be plotted according to a so called charge.

I would say that instead of this idea of charges what we are really should be seeing is inertial energy stored in a vortex, and the relative directional spin state of the vortex is what we have previously seen as charges but which is, in reality, the ether itself, and even more simply these spins are the resultant of geometry/geometric forms (*sacred geometry) causing rotational vortex's of the ether itself as the two interact.

Now since the either produces a magnetic field then it logically follows that a magnetic field may then interdict and act upon the same. Thusly, the either, having moved through a plane of matter and producing a resultant vortex field could then be acted upon by another at a perpendicular to produce a change in vector.

Now read this with regard to the linked video on gyroscope behavior. It was left by Youtuber Pa. The Link is to their home channel; which has absolutely nothing. Nevertheless~
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzE...6J8MYeJuGO1faw

Pushing it in the direction that has resistance is analogous to trying to put two magnets together like pole to like pole. The internal structure of a magnet is essentially billions of gyroscopes (we call them atoms) all spinning together to generate force in motion. That same force is what we call gravity. Only difference is, a magnet’s atoms are all spun up in unison down to the smallest atomic level, whereas objects like the earth, are a cumulative gathering of different elements and matter, all having random spin in their atomic structure. Before a magnet is induced into being a magnet, it is no different than any other mass. It’s atomic structure is chaotic/random. It’s easily aligned thanks to irons ability to absorb the electromagnetic field, and slowly radiate the stored energy. We call this magnetism, but it’s how the entire universe runs. There’s no such thing as weight really. Weight doesn’t mean anything to dielectric acceleration. Ever seen the astronauts drop the feather and hammer on the moon? They fall together, same speed, and hit the ground at the same time. Drop a feather, hammer, two magnets taped together like pole to like pole, two magnets opposite pole to opposite pole, and a gyroscope, and watch what happens. After you see, you’ll know that Einstein was wrong. Those items aren’t falling because space is curved. They are precessing towards a null point of rest. Dielectric acceleration. The dielectric field expands due to magnetic force in motion, and winds down to return to a state of balance. This winding down though, is counter intuitive. The winding part, actually increases exponentially until rest is achieved. It is very analogous to birth and death. Life begins slow, and accelerates towards death. Just like that feather falling on the moon with no atmosphere to resist it, moves faster and faster towards the null point of rest between the surface of the moon and the feather. (This point is essentially at the surface, but two moons of equal size/mass, this point becomes essentially dead center between the two, and they will precess towards it forever without any additional mass to counter)

This might be worth looking.
          https://valahis.wordpress.com/
          Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2020, 01:15 PM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post

so, go think about what you just said,
            go about creating that increased speed, think about ways to do that, then
            go back and read the MAGVID, think about what it is doing
            Not sure I'm capable of doing that just yet Spacecase0. However, if I'm ever capable of doing an analysis of the MAGVID it will only be because I wasn't indoctrinated to be a policeman for the laws, rules, and regulations of electron theory.

I understand what you're saying and why you're saying it. Just understand that I'm a mechanical and spacial oriented person. It's much easier and intuitive for me to see crap spinning around and flying through space and interacting with each other via a mechanical like process.

All I can say which might be helpful is that in my mind, and magnetically speaking, AC is to incoherent magnetism what DC is to coherent magnetism. In other words, AC is a reverberating oscillating in~coherency, and DC is condensed coherent vortex's forming spiral lines: Same material, the ether, different organizational states, but both are composed of spinning vortex's of ether with so called positive and negative charges being merely a difference in the rotation of the vortex.

In my mind it is necessary to have two different organizational states for one to act upon the other. Otherwise same fields will simply work to combine into one field. Like stacking magnets just add upon each other. So you have to have an AC field which keeps this from happening. Thus in the Alexy we have an AC plate whose vortex spin states are being drawn out of the plate and being transduced to re~vector the inertial forces of the stored incoherent vortex field by a coherent field.

Let me figure out a Nazi flying saucer first...if possible...then we figure out how to get to another galaxy far, far, away. I say far, far, away mainly because the moon is obviously not going to be far enough away.

I'm sure you and Mathis are probably right about the MAGVID being considerably more advanced but I'm a locomotive engineer, the steam and grease kind, so that's a big step up from a coal powered engine. That's all I'm saying. It's not that I don't gather the gist of why you're saying it, it's that I'm not confident I can understand it yet.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2020, 01:18 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Notice that the vortex is generated by ΔP of entire airplane.

Al
              Yes, and as velocity increases compression creates pressure waves, so called shock waves, and at hypersonic speeds we have a cone. See for example hypersonic shockwave schlieren images.

I feel sorry for people like these: So last century. Yet this is where the PTB want to lead you with their pied piper music. Pathetic, simply pathetic. So sad. We have to prevent this from happening by showing the truth.
              https://ltvgrouplborouni.wordpress.c...ry/spaceplane/
              Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

This might be worth looking.
                http://www.esotericscience.com/Inertia.aspx
                http://www.esotericscience.com/Aether.aspx#aether

Al

Comment

• "incoherent magnetism"
                  the issue with that is that there are just to many versions of that.
                  you need a more complex view of things to get what is going on.
                  I see why you are following the path that you are following.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                    "incoherent magnetism"

you need a more complex view of things to get what is going on.

Only in Aether "Spiral Rotation" produces an apparent "weight" reduction or gain, see below video.
                    "Gyroscope Appearing to Violate Newton's Third Law"
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldqUV-DXiUg
                    Milky Way spirals/screws into Aether at constant velocity.

Al
                    Last edited by aljhoa; 05-20-2020, 10:56 PM. Reason: no weight in Aether coordinate system

Comment

• Computing~
                      I'm in agreement with most of the information but I'm not a fan of dimensions as described. Dimensions have an unreal smell about them. For example, anyone visiting the 4th dimension would be turned inside out, and besides which mythology around other dimensions, such as Mt Olympus, has never described anything remotely similar. Mythological stories do not jibe with the mathematically derived models of what other dimensions are really all about.

Calling up Schauberger's wave plate design enables a visual cue to be seen of the concept described at esotericscience, and which describes nodal points (valley's) in the ether formed by waves. One could say that a Schauberger wave plate represents a series of solitron waves, that's what moving independent rogue wave is, with a solenoidal vector field.

If you look at the concept of being in a quote "nodal point" in the valley of a spinning wave plate (Viktor Schauberger) then what really makes more sense is other nodal points represent other dimensions, and those dimensions are separated from each other by walls of inertial force represented by the height of the wave pattern, and as you move along the wave plate every nodal point is moving at a different velocity, thus it seems more realistic to assume that other dimensions actually lie on the same plane spatially but operating at a different velocity and partitioned by inertia: Almost sounds like magnetism huh?

Travel between nodal points is by falaco solitrons vortex tubes which connect one part of space to another part of space.
                      https://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0101/0101098.pdf

This is an interesting little bit to skim over.
                      Quantum vortices or falaco solitron's?
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_vortex
                      It is possible to derive a "velocity field" from the wave function
                      https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...or_field_1.svg
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 05-23-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I'm in agreement with most of the information but I'm not a fan of dimensions as described. Dimensions have an unreal smell about them. For example, anyone visiting the 4th dimension would be turned inside out, and besides which mythology around other dimensions, such as Mt Olympus, has never described anything remotely similar. Mythological stories do not jibe with the mathematically derived models of what other dimensions are really all about.
                        If real, Montauk & Philadelphia point to time as the 4th dimension.

Al
                        Last edited by aljhoa; 05-25-2020, 02:50 PM. Reason: 110,774 views

Comment

If real, Montauk & Philadelphia point to time as the 4th dimension.

Al
                          gambeir, remember that "dimension" is a measurement.
                          just like area or volume,
                          you can be inside time and not get turned inside out.
                          our reality has all of the dimensions all at once, each dimension is just how we measure any particular aspect.
                          look at the dimensions as I see them.
                          1. length
                          2. area
                          3. volume
                          4. movement, typically spin (time)
                          5. diverging spin (electricity)
                          6. curled up divergent spin (magnetism)
                          they keep going...
                          but the dimensions are just how we measure things.
                          each one is fundamentally something new.
                          and in my example list, each is another 90 degree angle more complex to the previous one.
                          you can't get turned inside out by measuring things. you are already in all the dimensions already.

Comment

• Sorry for the delayed response.

Time as a measure of space/volume/distance to gage rate of change allows that a potential may exist for a way to alter biological rate of change. Maybe you can go back and retrieve youth, and who knows what the consequences for that would be, or if there would be any at all, but I'm much less sure about crossing time barriers to the past or future and here's my reasoning for thinking that might be a lot more difficult.

If we were to use the Schauberger wave plate for an analogy, and assume our time is inside a valley at a so called nodal point in a wave, then each peak represent time with intertia forming walls which retain us at specific nodal points, and since this is in reality a traveling wave moving outwards, then a position in time is fixed for each of us from birth to death by each peak which forms a partition of the wave. Thus, we are all individually moving constantly outwards being forced on a path from birth to death.

Now, as I understand the physics involved in a spinning plate, by using such an analogy as he Schauberger Wave Plate, then you should be able to move inwards and outwards in line from the center to the edge, but moving forwards or backwards would seem more difficult, but maybe not. If we could solve the first problem then we would have the time to resolve the second.

Comment

• Skip to 43:15 and freeze the frame. Two people filmed this at the same time. Really it's quite amazing how similar the underside is to the CARET Drones, and then it has a similarity to the Alexey.

Comment

• There is sooooo much we do not know, and that our "current" model of physics cannot explain.

"Given the large number of alternative possibilities, including many that are more likely than a parallel universe with anti-physics, more research is needed before any concrete conclusions can be made.
                                Our ruling: Partly false

We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE because it is mostly unsupported by our research. It is misleading to say that NASA has found a parallel universe. While it is true that the ANITA observations may prompt a revision of the Standard Model, it is false to claim that the existence of a parallel universe is the explanation for those observations. The studies referenced in several viral articles do not claim that a parallel universe with reverse physics was discovered either. While it is possible that our universe has a parallel “antiverse,” that is far from the clear explanation for the abnormal neutrinos."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/5254557002/

“Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                                —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Working...
                                X