No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI~ Awaiting some assistance in this matter so hopefully before too much longer will have a new member leading this off to a higher level.

Colored balls and the resonance of quartz crystals

According to snopes this is a graphics simulation. They claim:
    The video is a computer simulation that was originally posted to Reddit by “the_humeister.” The Redditor explained that he created this simulation of a “Galton board” (a device used to demonstrate a mathematical theorem) with Blender, an open-source 3D computer graphics software.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...colored-balls/

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GaltonBoard.html

I think it's a little more than a Galton Board demo. We already have determined that the form of a crystal has an association with it's function, and in this video
    which may or may not be real (gullibility check), the EM spectrum is sorting the ball as they fall through a prism, so what this video seems to really show is an analog light prism.

Whether real or not is almost besides the point.

Walter Russell called the hyperspatial field of counterspace dark light. Then there's the various references to dark crystals. Then there's the physical observations of dark triangles and black tetrahedrons. Then there's aluminum.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-22-2020, 06:50 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I am not getting any feed back on this . This tells me people do not understand what I'm attempting to explain and so I'm going to recap this dielectric tetrahedron propulsion experiment. This is about propulsion and it's connection to sacred geometry so there's more going on here.

The whole purpose of this experiment was to validate the theoretical proposition that the smallest particle in quantum particle physics is a tetrahedron. That's the first thing. The second thing is to show by physical proof that such a geometric shape is a dielectric V-Gate. A dielectric V-Gate could easily be created in a liquid by forming a crystal pattern, and that geometric pattern would then provide a logical and rational explanation for hypervelocity as a quality of a hyperspatial liquid matrix. That matrix is what is most logically forming the foundations of matter itself by creating atoms out of the hyperspatial matrix spun in to a coherent form.

So although Quantum Physics says that the tetrahedron is the smallest particle and is the result of a shadow cast off by an 8th higher dimension, the reality seems to be that is not the case, and that the shape of the tetrahedron is simply a matter of nature creating a liquid crystal magnetic V-Gate as the simplest and smallest form that renders a means of propulsion inside a dielectric liquid medium, but that is hardly the end of the story. The first crystal formed is the tetrahedron. All other platonic geometric forms are composites of tetrahedrons.Platonic solids forming crystalline patterns are over lays and are themselves composed of tetrahedrons.

Remember those Russian Babushka Dolls?

This propulsion system is then itself a part of the same sacred geometric patterns which form matter. So you see it's a something inside of all matter which evidently has to do with life itself, not surprisingly, as most life seems to be described by actually moving from time to time.

Did I lose you? A tetrahedron makes a pyramid and a pyramid makes a cube ect...ect...Sacred Geometry. n'est-ce pas?

This should tell us that, logically, matter creation is rather a resultant stemming from the medium of the hyperspatial liquid matrix of counterspace itself and not from any other means. This dielectric material is itself responsible for matter creation and the seemingly mysterious creation of particles can be explained as a natural effect of hyperspatial energies being formed in to coherent shapes by nature and by using all of it's natural tool. The foundation of which has to be method of propulsion formed from the same matrix of dielectric hyperspatial liquid. (*note that I'm calling the dielectric a liquid because that is the only thing we know of that mimic's the behavior of counterspace and does so as an apparent relative isotope of some unknown structure and which behaves as a superfluid.)

The hyperspatial matrix is a superfluid liquid, which means it can form any shape, and being dielectric means it has all the qualities known that are necessary to create movement and out of which matter can itself be formed. To move it only needs a three dimensional V-gate form which is the primary purpose of this experiment.

Cymatics demonstrate that sound can produce form, so frequencies of light or sound can also produce geometric forms.
      http://stealthskater.com/Documents/UNITEL_6.pdf

This says that matter is itself not a physical particle as we understand it because atoms are merely the condensed spun up condensations of the dielectric field of counterspace, and this hyperspatial energy field visible in a ferrocell lens view of the dielectric field of a magnet is proof that an incoherent dielectric field is everwhere and thus the most probable source of from which matter itself is created out of. Coherency is what is bringing matter in to creation and out from the hyperspatial matrix. Any other conclusion borders on luancy. Thus this idea that other dimensions exist are refuted by logical dedcution, or at the very least may be considered highly questionable, and logical review of these known and demonstrated facts suggest that the probability that quantum physics referred higher orders of dimensions is most probably one of geometry in the form of crystalline compositions within the actual matrix of this dielectric hyperspatial liquid and thus is not one of other spaces but one of crystal formations.

Meaning that quite simply the referred higher dimensions are other crystalline formations with in the dielectric matrix. They are not other realities, merely other crystalline formations, and the finest of which is the tetrahedron.

You understand how logical that is as opposed to this fantastical deceptive narrative of other dimensions? They lie ~

The so called higher dimensions of quantum physics is an idiot reading of nature. From the fundamental building block of a tetrahedron comes the over lay of other crystalline formations all built from the same brick form; the tetrahedron~

QP is a complete misreading of nature and natures methodology. Evidently the mathematics is fundamentally sound but the conclusions went off the highway in to the weeds after too much pot is what I suspect. The whole thing is a complete misreading of what should have been perfectly logical common sense conclusions about the way nature works.

Now then just in case anyone wants to mess around with the actual experiment.....

Firstly, this thing isn't going to be running down the track all by itself on a flat level surface. Just remember this experiment was designed to see if the shape of the tetrahedron could work as a 3D V-Gate. I was looking to validate the propulsion system of hyperspace as a tetrahedron being moved about in a dielectric medium. Magnetism is a dielectric medium.

Dielectric Hyperspace.png
      Counterspatial Dielectric Transport-XZ2.png

Remember it was the late Joe Parr who stated that: "Shape power may be the macroscopic example of crystalline geometry, and which defines the crystalline formations such as quartz."

To my knowledge no one had thought how to go about making a 3D version of a magnetic V-gate. Look up for example Ray's magnetic V gate on youtube. That's a 2D magnetic V-Gate. A crystal formed like a tetrahedron should be a #3D V-gate. That was the idea behind the experiment. It wasn't to make something that moves via a magnet, which is possible by the way, only to prove that this form can move in a dielectric field. That's what really matters.

So the whole idea behind this is and was simply to prove to my own self that a 3D tetrahedron was the crystalline shape that accounted for the hypervelocity of counter space and to explain how a magnets lines seen in the ferrocell were moving so fast but with so many tiny liquid crystals that they appear stationary and of a substance which permeates matter almost unimpeded. Again, this is what matters because it enables us to understand how this moves, why it moves, and how then we can try to make a machine which operates on it or can meld in to the matrix of counterspatial energy.

See, The late great Joe Parr did ton's of experimental work on pyramids and he was working on a verboten secret in Antarctica as a contractor. That's on Dr. Desalvo's site but Parr never told DeSalvo what it was he was involved with. Well it's for damn sure he wasn't there to look at ice cubes, the guy was obviously backed up by the powers that be and was clearly searching for explanations to hidden information, and so far as I know he remains the only person in recent times to have been allowed to camp on top of the great pyramid. OK, well that doesn't just happen. The skids have to be greased and for good reason.

* Note: Stacking layers of tetrahedrons upon each other will magnify the effect exactly as shown in the later Vril Saucer Designs.

First cut a small tetrahedron out of an old pop or beer can. About 1 inch long and maybe 3/4 inches high. It's form is not wildly important though I've found a somewhat stretched tetrahedron is best. One can can make many so you can mess around.

lay out a piece of paper and fold it in half and then mark out a tetrahedron shape. Cut that out and use it as a pattern on some aluminum from a pop can. This way you have a center line already folded in the paper which you transfer to the can with a marker. After cutting it out you just put it on the edge of a something to crease the fold and now you have this 3 dimensional tetrahedron shape.

FYI. In the dielectric glider experiment I used N45 Neodymium magnets. Item NR002-45NM from CMS Magnetics. 1/4" OD X 1/16" ID X 1/16" High/Tall
      I only bought 50 but should have bought 200. Cost was $7.00 US dollars. I'm going to order some more as I've been thinking about how to work out another test.

It's better to double the magnets beneath the paper guide tent. Make sure you use a pencil to coat the outside of the guide tent and I also have taken a black marker and coated the inside and outside of the tetrahedron, and then took a pencil and smoothed and coated the inside of the tetrahedron. This makes it very slick which is helps and might act to provide a counter current path.

Any aluminum pop can will work and is most desired unless you happen to have either graphite sheet or best of all pyrolytic graphite. I began with the idea to test graphite from a lead pencil on paper, which I did, and it seemed to show there was something going on but it simply was way too weak. At the time I started all this I only knew aluminum can become super conductive. No where have I found any explanation how this takes place. It's simply stated that it can and makes no mention of requiring super cooling.

The question is: Is aluminum actually becoming super conductive or is it connecting somehow to hyperspace? It's a paramagnetic material which isn't magnetic. It only becomes magnetic in the presence of a motional magnetic field. It also reflects all light except for long range UV light (dark light).

Dark light=Dark Star=Dark Crystal ...hmmm....got out the black felt marker and ya know it seems to help. Son of a bush~

Now remember this isn't going to power itself down a level plate. You have to have an angle to it.
      Mess with it. Let it do it's thing and only encourage it with light taps from a finger. Play with it and pretty soon you will see odd movement. Stops starts, might speed down along the guide and stop then sputter ahead, or sometimes it might just literally zip down and off the end. In those cases it's hard to tell if it's gravity or a combination. What I do think you will agree with is that there's something very funky going on....Lol~

I leave you with this for now.

Tetrahedron and Cube.png
      Last edited by Gambeir; 02-01-2020, 09:53 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I get what you are saying.
        if it matters, what you call a dielectric field I would call an induced electric field that is the cause of a moving magnetic field(usually rotating). this kind of field applies itself across everything, insulators and conductors alike

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
          I get what you are saying.
          if it matters, what you call a dielectric field I would call an induced electric field that is the cause of a moving magnetic field(usually rotating). this kind of field applies itself across everything, insulators and conductors alike
          Yes, it matters alright and I do see what you're saying, and I can understand how and why you're seeing it that way. It makes a lot of sense in terms stress acting upon a medium such that it could form patterns in it if it were a certain reactive fluid. I think I see Universe sneaking up with large dunce cap.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 02-02-2020, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I get what you are saying.
            Sorry, I'm going to have to take a power nap, thoughts getting really groggy, but you see it's beginning to make a lot more sense all of the sudden, at least to me it is. Now then, do you think this hyperspatial liquid is mostly stationary and only moves when stressed and which forms the tetrahedron pattern or do you think it moves all the time? I'm beginning to believe it is stationary until stressed which forms a crystalline like pattern. Going to have to think about this in relation to spinning plates. I have a hunch that what's happening is very close to the tensor theory of bending space, only that's another misreading or misleading story. Well I have to go see Mr. Sandman...so old...can't think about this crap any more. I need a time out.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 02-02-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• think about the idea of bending space,
              go look at the math on that one,
              then look at the math of space-time.
              pretty clear that mixing many ideas that we clearly know into one idea fails
              for example: if posted speed limits where in miles per gallon, motorcycles would be passing trucks way more than they do...
              my point is to follow the units of measure,
              follow the pattern of experiments to the math

Comment

think about the idea of bending space,
                go look at the math on that one,
                then look at the math of space-time.
                pretty clear that mixing many ideas that we clearly know into one idea fails
                for example: if posted speed limits where in miles per gallon, motorcycles would be passing trucks way more than they do...
                my point is to follow the units of measure,
                follow the pattern of experiments to the math
                Miles per gallon...lol~ that's a good one- Love that one Spacecase.

Yea, I understand what you're saying but if the Aether is just an ocean of some hyperspatial form of liquid then what you're describing, and as an form of reasoning of how to mold the Aether, then this idea of bending it with energy has a certain ring of plausibility to it, at least on the surface, but evidence form the 1960's suggests that the idea became more aligned with a MHD (magneto-hydrodynamic drive) because there is no bending of the Ocean's waters, there's only cooperating with the forces of nature.

Back in 1967 the EMS-,1 built at the University of California at Santa Barbra, was "supposedly" doing reasearh on MHD drives for submarines.
                https://books.google.com/books?id=EQ...marine&f=false

Then of course we have the whole Gary McKinnion Obama Admin fiasco with the DOJ trying to extradite a mentally handicapped person for supposedly hacking
                DOJ and for all of 3 seconds seeing supposedly off world space fleet documents all under the Navy. Probably nothing to it and just a honey pot, but why Navy?

Helical-Type Seawater MHD Generation System
                https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig1_224614655
                https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig5_317700959
                https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig1_266323776
                https://www.jp-petit.org/
                https://books.google.com/books?id=EQ...marine&f=false
                http://www.rexresearch.com/emships/empship.htm

So ya know I think the history of the reseach leading up to the 1920's and 30's shows that Kapitsa & Rutherford were cooperating to create isotopes of liquid helium. It's my conjecture that the reason for this somewhat arcane quest was that the PTB were looking for an explanation for what caused gravity.

It's Henry Stevens who provides us the synopsis, or overview, of what pre-1940's scientific minds conjectured about the nature of gravity which linked it to gravity. Almost simultaneously we get this story of radio buff's stumbling on to some sort of effects involving radio waves and crystals, and which is immediately dismissed as an April Fool's Joke. Yet we have the refinement of radio alongside a drive to create powerful magnets such as the so-called bitter solenoid type liquid cooled magnets, and finally the first microwaves. In my mind this is a sketch of historical technological development which matches what we have so far determined to be related to the development of flying saucers. Statistical odds favor that the development of these technologies were not as accidental as they may otherwise appear if viewed independently from each other, but linked they form a convincing picture of a concerted effort to understand the modius operandi of the Aether, with the specific objective of creating a machine that worked off that understanding just as airplanes do with the air.

Now, if want to drive yourself insane, and why stop now, there's another load of insanity I was looking through the other night dealing with the ever greater complexity of the quanta of tetrahedrons. Err's just one example whilst discovered searching for tedrahedron waves, because ya know, there has to be such a thing in quatum physics. I haven't gotten round to really reading through this but the color's grabbed my attention.
                https://journals.aps.org/pra/abstrac...evA.100.033806
                Last edited by Gambeir; 02-04-2020, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• I guess my point is that QP is or can be useful and it even accidentally helped me. Sure it wasn't supposed to work that way, it's just that I figure anything having to do with science probably has some form of a criminal narrative involved. If you go about listening to the narrative like you were listening to some sociopath tell you a big fat lie, a fantastical story as they are prone to do, well then you're probably going to be a lot better off.

Nothing as important and powerful as truly understanding gravity will ever be allowed to run free with our present system. If you proceed with the understanding the base elements are likely to be false, and replace trust with suspicion, then you should be able to take what you know and cross apply it in a more logical way. There's no possible way that certified public access knowledge can be correct.

Why graphite levitates in a magnetic field is evidently explained two ways, in simple terms it's said to create it's own inner magnetism, which really makes absolutely no sense whatever. Like what, it has a brain and can detect which pole of a magnet is facing it, and while one or both are spinning?

Another is this idea of electron orbitals. So the magnetic field, a dielectric field, is what then?
                  I ripped this image off the enemy camp just to give an idea. Now somewhere's another image, the one I actually wanted, and when I re-locate that one, also stolen from Crop Circle Connector, I will put that one up. But this may take us back to the infamous Element 115. A topic I've been holding off on till a new member decides to post, but the issue is, could it be made and is it code, because ya see, when or if ever they do show up then maybe in their decoded matrix of materials science using Tesla's 3/6/9 as a decoding cipher to find the key to the secret elements which make up element 115.

EMwave.png

Oh since google is removing anything of any importance and replacing it with similar sounding garbage here's an image of the MHD Sub from UC at Santa Barbra from 1967

1966 - Electromagnetic Submarine-HD Image.jpg
                  1967 mhdsub.jpg

Superfluid_counterflow___Medium_Quality___480x360.gif
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 02-04-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• I need to report on failure. Mine which is foolish and others which is down right criminal.

Well first my foolish fail. I found that the video on magnetizing rocks is bogus. I hadn't tried it but seriously I gulped that one down without thinking.
                    I've been told that it is a variation of the floating arm trick.

Maybe so and maybe no. We can measure the magnetism in rocks.
                    Have to dig out another unexplained from "Amazing and Wonderful Mind Machines You Can Build" G. Harry Stine

Gas Stations in Space the next big future? Nope, the real money is in failure based contracting.
                    https://qz.com/1784335/the-space-mil...ff-us-failure/
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 02-09-2020, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• seems as if you typed C and meant G ?
                      ISBN 1560870753
                      https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Wonde.../dp/1560870753
                      it is one of my childhood favorites.

Comment

seems as if you typed C and meant G ?
                        ISBN 1560870753
                        https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Wonde.../dp/1560870753
                        it is one of my childhood favorites.
                        Thank you dear friend of the forum !!!

Comment

• Hey guys , recently I come across an you tube chanell named Cosmic Agency https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2M...XfgOr9w/videos ..the lady that presenting that videos claiming to be contacted by Tagetian people from Pleyades ( see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOBV8SvfmgI) ... they are coming from around 500 light years (few hours of travel with their technology.)... They made the contact via internet ..yes they are chating with around 2000 people from around the world using internet and providing allot of information to them.... Gosia , the lady from the Cosmic agency channel is one from few that has gone public with all the informations that is provided by tagetian people... I don,t no guys if you can take this seriously ( extraterrestrials chatting with humans using internet) but I am open person and listening what they are transmitting to us, giving me the impulse to just listen and listen and listen ,sleep and in the morning wake up and listen forward.... even if they were just science fiction stories is worth to listen.... they are here to preparing us to jump in 5d ...we are artificialy held in 3d by cabala.... first video , about how Gosia and Robert has come in contact with Tagetian team https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
                          Last edited by sinergicus; 02-23-2020, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• I don't see why you shouldn't be able to talk to aliens via the internet. I'm almost sure I have a number of times. Besides the Nazi's did it with beautiful women so why not the internet?
                            Seriously though, thanks for the heads up, may get round to taking a peak but pretty sure we got this whipped anyways.

Comment

• Hey man thank for posting. I mean that. I continue to work towards making experimental test models while making conjectures about how to utilize counterspace for energy and transport. Now allow me to recap a little by starting off with a hypothesis of what dielectric counterspace appears to be and how we can use it as a hyperspatial medium for travel.

So the first thing I deduce is that a condensed form of hyperspace is the magnetic field and which can be viewed through a ferrocell. You can see hyperspace in this sense and it remains a 3 dimensional world which seems to resemble a hologram, but remember this is recirculating condensed hyperspatial medium.

What I deduce from an observation of the magnetic field is that hyperspace is not another place. It is not a holographic world any more than water is holographic world. Hyperpspace is just another form of another medium. Water is a good analogy for the hyperspatial field because water exists all around us no matter where we are on planet earthl. For example, you could be in a desert and still the atmosphere around you has some moisture in it. With the right knowledge and some materials you can extract that moisture and condense it into a liquid fluid.

Condensing hyperspace to form magnetism is by analogy like condensing water out of the atmosphere. We can create magnetism everywhere, at any time, in every place, and from that we can deduce that this medium which makes up the magnetic field is all around us just like the atmosphere itself is. However unlike the atmosphere hyperspace is thought to be present everywhere throughout the Universe. If it is everywhere in the Universe then it also appears to be like water vapor in the atmosphere and in that it is usually too is spread out and not condensed in to a solid state to be seen.

The same medium that makes up the magnetic field can be also become electricity so electricity and magnetism are one and the same thing. They are not two different things but simply one thing moving in two different ways. Magnetism is a stationary recirculating form and electricity is a linear movement of the same hyperspatial medium. From these two forms of flow we could deduce the hyperspatial field as some kind of dielectric medium. *Note that this is conjecture on our part. We do not know what this substance is any more than we know what the substance is in a magnetic field line. They are one and the same material.

Now the hyperspatial field appears to be behave as a kind of super fluid but is obviously not a liquid as we understand liquids. It merely seems to behave much like a liquid and to my knowledge the closest liquid which seems to really replicate some of it's qualities is an isotope of helium. Again we are back to using fluids as analogies for understanding. I really don't think anyone knows what the magnetic field is composed of so to my knowledge this is still a mystery, and this mystery is what produces both the magnetic field and it's variation, the electrical field, but we will for the purposes here say that is a kind of fluid or liquid.

To travel through hyperspace means travel through another medium and we do that with other means just like we travel through water or the air with other means. We cannot do this, or even begin experimental steps to investigate how to do that without a hypothesis of what the hyperspatial medium seems to be, and that is why a person needs to have a hypothesis about the nature of hyperspace before they can seriously begin to make experiments and experimental craft which could operate in this environment. This is essentially the raison d'être for the aforementioned.

Since hyperspace is another medium which behaves like a liquid made from a seemingly dielectric soup then to travel through it means using a magneto~electric propulsion system. One, because you need both magnetism and electricity; magnetism is essentially stationary but out of which is produced electrical power, or propulsion as linear movement. So how is this ocean of magnetism that is counterspace able to work as a transport mechanism?

Imagine that the Universe is an ocean made up of a hyperspatial (unseen and unsensed) fluid. We already know this fluid when condensed brings about a magnetic field as a form of itself recirculating back in and out of a center point; whatever the hyperspatial may be, it must be made of a medium which is essentially magnetic, and we already know that a linear propulsion system can be created by a shape which forms a V~Gate by using a tetrahedron form to act upon the magnetic/dielectric as a V~gate in 3D, and this same form can work to induct counterspace into a sphere as shown in the Virl Saucer illustrations.

In the Vril illustrations the tetrahedrons are of two different sizes. A smaller on above the other with the center becoming a bloch wall, so there we are in reality seeing a design to induct the counterspatial field as magnetically unequal's, and evidently with an idea towards creating some kind of replusine type system involving a asymmetrical magnetic field.

The first generation Virl drawings are showing us a Schumann Levitator, and you note that of course Schumann has a bell inside to create a resonance inside the spherical cavity, but what you may not have realized is that the purpose of this sound instrument is most likely aimed at the creation of a magnetic resonance and not a sonic resonance, and I believe that Joe Parr's experiments were aimed at obtaining a greater understanding of magnetic resonance, an which is why he was involved with spinning pyramids through a circle of alternating magnetic fields.

All of this seems to suggest that the earth creates a resonate magneto~electric environment that interacts with surrounding bodies and keeps it in a somewhat regular orbital plane. That notion is similar to sonic induced states of suspended levitation, the earth and other heavenly bodies must also be standing in resonate standing magneto~electric waves, because after all, if gravity is the product of a magneto~electrical producing induction of hyperspatial materials then it should stand to reason that our own planets somewhat stationary placement has something to do with such a concept.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 02-25-2020, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry that these ideas are incomplete and so garbled that they are difficult to follow: It's the author's fault and not the reader.

Forms are what matter in broad terms. A tetrahedron is propelled along it by it's magnetic reflective form. It can act as a kind of self extending ladder when stacked, shooting forwards layers of stacked tetrahedrons, and carried to extremes in a condensed stream might then become a self propelling conveyor, and the only thing which matters is that there is a substrate of some kind which opposes it, magnetically or otherwise.

This form, be it a tetrahedron or other shape, it doesn't have to be made from any material object. Supercooled crystallized water formations can move the water or themselves in the water, the polarity of the water doesn't matter at all, all that matters is the ability to create a mirrored effect to produce movement.
                                A lens for magnification and a lens for creating a warping to form a shape out of an immaterial energy should produce the same outcome.

A wave on water has ruffly the same shape as a tetrahedron. A wave should be a self organizing body wherein the substrate of water molecules inside it themselves become subject to the same self creating body form that resembles a that of a tetrahedron, and which creates a repulsion effect on all the other charges inside that wave. The point here is that logic suggests any other mediums may themselves act in similar manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X