Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if this gets ya all thinking.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tLKqgWN3CI[/VIDEO]
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• OK so we have been talking about cables, light, and magnetism.

Using an optical sensor and pulsed rays of light fired through an optical cable, and which is wrapped snugly with conductive wire, and using the right optical frequency (color of light), and because the magnetic field of the electrical carrier is permeating the cable as though it did not exist at all, then the ray of light will magnify the magnetic field strength as a moving bubble of magnetism circulating around the conductive cable at the speed of light and as quickly as the optical sensor can permit. Electricity moves at 1/13th the speed of light if I recall correctly so this would potentially be a significant improvement above and over that speed.

There are many ways to go about doing this. For example you could refer to the RTSC Cable Patent and utilize that as a power saving device, ect, ect, ect.

Optical cable (fiber optical cable) can naturally only carry so much energy via a coherent beam of light (lasers) but the work around to this is to array a mass of optical cables and to split the beam so as permit the cables to carry the full energy. Many weak lasers can be amassed and focused so that their numbers may effect the same results of a single powerful beam.

Now you will notice in the video that the individual is wearing a hoodie. It is possible that under that hoodie and around his head is a device which is responsible for the the creation of that momentary halo and thereafter the following effect. What you're seeing is a teleportation of sorts. It's probably real and if so it is the result of understanding the true physics of the Universe and applying that to create a technological solution.

There are hints out there on the "Dark Net" that this halo device is real. That it is in use. That it belongs to the breakaway civilization. They are not easily dismissed because the image that suggests this may be real technology in use also caters to a specific sub cult which I'd rather not divulge at this time. However, I do think the video may be an unforseen capture of this tool in operation. In theory this sort of device should be possible to create with our existing technology. What's required is understanding what is truly happening.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 12-30-2019, 06:29 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• if it makes any difference,
        I have tested the speed of light in copper wire,
        it is at least 97% the speed of light in a vacuum, thinner the wire the closer it gets to the speed of light, but that makes sense...
        "1/13th the speed of light" for electricity is just not right, inside some special ceramics that might be true, but that is just not the case most places

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
          if it makes any difference,
          I have tested the speed of light in copper wire,
          it is at least 97% the speed of light in a vacuum, thinner the wire the closer it gets to the speed of light, but that makes sense...
          "1/13th the speed of light" for electricity is just not right, inside some special ceramics that might be true, but that is just not the case most places
          Ya know what else isn't right?
          This~
          Three colors Red, Blue, Green, with black and white as bases form all other visible colors.

Actually I think it's red, blue, and yellow
          blue and yellow make green.

Found this blue job
          https://breakawaycivilization.com/pr...-black-hunting

Anyways you should always be checking old peoples homework. Thinking laser light and there's a green one so I revised the rules of color for my convenience evidently.
          Thanks for the correction Spacecase0
          Last edited by Gambeir; 12-31-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• I think Chris Hardeman almost had it.
            The Gravity Shielding Experiment from Chris Hardeman

I don't think there's anything really specific about the barbury cropcircle that inspired Hardeman; not such that you have to replicate the illustration as best you can like Hardeman did. He measured it all out and scaled it.

If you look at the electromagnetic field generator~
            https://patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2/en

Take that and the Barbury/Hardeman together, then that's almost it. It's just 4 sphere's lined inside with a PZT or Quartz. Alternatively and supposedly Aluminum alone, but I'd imagine that aluminum spheres with a PZT liner would be better, and then send microwaves through the pipes to each one, and then in the center is a spinning magnetic field.

Remember that drawing I posted of the tetrahedron with the sphere's at the points and all points showing a spin with arrows?
            Well the spinning magnetic field controls the spin of the microwaves inside the sphere's.

Oh wait, what's this? It sounds like a macro version of a controlled spin states? One which used one or more of the various piezo effects to generate power as well?

THE WALLACE INVENTIONS, SPIN ALIGNED NUCLEI:
            The Wallace Inventions, Spin Aligned Nuclei, The Gravitomagnetic Field, And The Tampere Experiment: Is There A Connection?

https://i.postimg.cc/bNrNMNrd/Thule-Treibwerk-7-B.png

https://postimg.cc/Tpq1K8tf

https://postimg.cc/SnfZVP8W

Food

SYNOPSIS OF THE "TETRAHEDRON MODEL" OF THE UNIFIED FIELD THEORY
            http://www.johnagowan.org/trintxtcut.html

http://www.gestaltreality.com/energy-synthesis/

Speed of galactic rotation, ect, is tied to the velocity of counterspace and counterspace is the counterflowing hyperspatial field and this velocity is evidently variable.
            https://holographicgalaxy.blogspot.c...t-powered.html

https://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0101/0101098.pdf

https://weburbanist.com/2014/07/09/s...installations/

Autobot Translations
            https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2...anslations.jpg
            Decepticon_Translations
            https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2...anslations.jpg

http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/glossar...ic_mirror.html

http://berkeleyphysicsdemos.net/node/595

http://berkeleyphysicsdemos.net/node/596

http://berkeleyphysicsdemos.net/node/724
            Last edited by Gambeir; 01-03-2020, 08:50 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Gambeir, you have taken this to great new levels. I had feared you were going to disappear from the forum and take with you a great wealth if info too. Thank you for enduring the often unseen path. You bring to light great ideas to move ahead with. Maybe the idea is not sound, but you present it. You make us rationalize what may be and that is the key to progress. An absolutely insane idea may well be the next stepping stone to the answers to move human kind to a new level in technology. Call yourself a pioneer and an adventurer to the future. It is people like you who inspire others to excel to greater places. I have had a journey into the realms of the unknown to the likes I would have never contemplated.
              Thank you for staying around and giving insight to the possibilities that might be waiting for the human race to achieve. It is ideas like these that provoke others to start thinking outside the box and see what the other side may offer. So please stay with us and keep prodding the imaginations so as to achieve a new level of consciousness. I so wished I could meet you in person but that is most likely impossible given the expanse of the forum today. Be well friend and lead on as some of us will follow you with great intrest.

Thaelin

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                Thank you Gambeir, you have taken this to great new levels. I had feared you were going to disappear from the forum and take with you a great wealth if info too. Thank you for enduring the often unseen path. You bring to light great ideas to move ahead with. Maybe the idea is not sound, but you present it. You make us rationalize what may be and that is the key to progress. An absolutely insane idea may well be the next stepping stone to the answers to move human kind to a new level in technology. Call yourself a pioneer and an adventurer to the future. It is people like you who inspire others to excel to greater places. I have had a journey into the realms of the unknown to the likes I would have never contemplated.
                Thank you for staying around and giving insight to the possibilities that might be waiting for the human race to achieve. It is ideas like these that provoke others to start thinking outside the box and see what the other side may offer. So please stay with us and keep prodding the imaginations so as to achieve a new level of consciousness. I so wished I could meet you in person but that is most likely impossible given the expanse of the forum today. Be well friend and lead on as some of us will follow you with great intrest.

Thaelin
                You do me a great honor and thank you for the kind words. Especially considering some of the things I've said. For example tensor theory is not really an idiot theory. All I say is not necessarily what I believe but necessary to break a mold. The only reason I'm where I'm at in understanding is because of helping hands, both on and off stage by other senior members here and by a few notes from the field. Remember what I said in my message about this: They is out there.

As you're aware from my PM the objective is to leverage off each other. However in my mind there is no question about the nature of gravity. I think Ken Wheeler has conclusively proven the true nature of gravity so it's not a debatable topic as far as I'm concerned. If some wish to debate that then they need to go somewhere else. I haven't got time to waste with idiocy. Not when any rational person should be capable of discerning truth from fictions when shown that deceptions are a significant part of an involved narrative.

As for aliens, personally I hope there are none anywhere in this galaxy or any other, and privately I suspect there might be, however given the narratives, the improbabilities of creation and the motivations and nature of human beings what I suspect are that these stories and supposedly ancient proofs of ancient aliens are boogie men, or at least once were, because ya know; if they don't exist they will be made to exist. People are not disappearing from the face of our planet because of aliens, nor are there DNA Ancestry data bases so you can track your DNA back to some village, nor are there sperm and egg banks simply because people want to have children. These things exist because there is a never ending story with an official narrative and we know what that narrative is. We have been told what it was and will be.

My mind goes back to Stanley Kubric, to his films, to what he told Nicole Kidman, to what Carol Rosin testified to about what Werner von braun told her. Finally it reflects on the art work at the Denver Airport. Space fence or concentration camp wires? It is in our own interest, individually and collectively to solve this, to be able to create a device which can demonstrate conclusively the fundamentals of a working device. I realize that it is in our nature to believe that alone we may accomplish a great feat, and many wish to go their own way, but in cases where the puzzle is so vast and expansive, of such an interdisciplinary nature, it is probable that only by open free exchange will this be solved.

A true detective cannot afford to dismiss the improbable no matter how remote, but experience and knowledge of the human condition is what guides all detectives, and in this case the evidence is overwhelming that these machines exist and that some of them at least are of human construction. Crime follows the potentials of it's expression. All enabling technology makes new crime possible. In this machine lies our greatest dreams and also our worst nightmares. This is why we have to put aside debate and focus on solutions. We do not have the luxury of debating any longer. There are disturbing evidences which cannot be imagined except by those who know personally from experience the nature of unchecked power in the human condition.

A useful subject which is related to this inquiry is to make a discussion among friends about what are the most fundamental forms of commodities. To do this is to look at humanity from a distance and to see it naked. It is to ask what are the base desires of humans. Turn it over not once but as a continued topic for examination. For most of us there are only a few commodities.

Like wise hypothetical subjects, such as which of the following would one choose if they could choose only one; invisibility, mind control, immortality, shape shifting, or others you may invent?

Doing this will show you the way the powers that be simplify complexity of value and exchange. It will show you what they focus on and also tell you why. It will show you what avenues of fantasy are most probable in pursuit of realizing. Do this sort of thing enough and it will expose a calculating mind and the way it reasons.

There is a logic to insanity and madness: You only have to know what the insane want to discover their logic, and this is equally true in the spooky world of the ABC world of the decepticon's, because even if they are themselves unawares of why they do what they do, or believe they are doing X,Y,Z for a specific purpose, the true purpose is known only to the master of circus, and so there's a logic behind the seeming insanity of what these people do.

One could see the multitude of corporate and governmental agencies, each with their own intelligence/counter intelligence arm, as proxy extensions created in the image of the insane, whereby each one is in fact a proxy personality of some mental defective suffering from multiple personalities, but intentionally created with one over lord whom knows their secrets and guides their thoughts. I have a gut sense that this over lord is in control of the whole shebang, that these truly magical devices, should they exist, are in their hands and not in the hands of any officialdom, military or otherwise. At times I wonder if the quote "military" is even remotely aware, ours or any others for that matter, they all seem somehow stuck in a time bubble from 1945. I mean jets? Seriously? Naw... can't be...they can't be that lost can they? God help all of us, and I do mean all of us if the best any military force on this planet can muster is a freaking jet plane, submarine, or aircraft carrier.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 01-04-2020, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Had to re-write a bit of that third/fourth paragraphs to make it make sense.

A tetrahedron is the theorized finite geomentric form of a liquid crystalline matrix with superfluid like properties which fills the universe. This demonstrated by Kipitza and Rutherford (Kapitza's Spider). This tells us that Pyramids are only a part to a whole equation in terms of geometric relationships between form and function. Two tetrahedron make a pyramid and 2 pyramids make a diamond. I demonstrated that a #3D V gate is the result of an aluminum or graphite tetrahedron when placed over a polarized magnetic field and resulting in producing a propulsive force. That experiment enabled me to finally make sense of the 1st generation Nazi Saucers.

I posted some images of the Nazi Virl Saucers and the toy experimental test rig used to validate the hypothesis. I'd repost some but the server is down that has the images. Right now I wonder if that makes sense to people or not. It seems clear that these first generation saucers were using this exact same concept in the protype Virl Saucers as the inductive energy source that feed into a sphere. That sphere is logically the the Karl Schappeller device and which may have been called the Black Sun as this seems logical based on what the Schappeller device supposedly created inside it's core, and which seems like a description of a fusion reaction.

Tesla appeared to uses a diamond form inside a sphere in his depiction of a flying saucer of his design. It also includes the use of water. In his tower drawing there is the sphere and then a column leading down to earth and then off on the sides are tunnels leading down to the water table. This is very similar to the great pyramids resting on top of aquifers. What do you suppose is inside the sphere? Doth not the great pyramids themselves rest inside a sphere?

A tetrahedron fits the the mathematically calculation of a hyperspatial medium called the Aether/Ether because it's velocity is completely in line with this form acting as propulsive V-Gate in a dielectric medium. Such that the velocities given can be explained as the result of cycling energy field since all it does is move through the galaxy as the magnetic field does itself cycle round and back through a magnet.

This suggests that there is a direct cross correlation between the form of a tetrahedron and hyperspatial medium which can become a macroscopic version that blends to the hyperspatial field by using a polarized pulsed DC current since logic says that at the planck scale a tetrahedron liquid crystal moves through space upon a dielectric propulsion field of paired counter moving flows and which represent polarity to us, and such that this form does fit that which could logically cycle through our galaxy as the Aether and flows to and from through the galactic core as a magnetic field just as is demonstrated by a magnet's dielectric field.

I'm hoping that people may consider some model building to see if they can get any results out of the so called Virl Saucers using these ideas, or to investigate the Schappeller device further as that device seems to describe a fusion process.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 01-14-2020, 06:52 AM. Reason: Opps...2 pyramids make a diamond

Comment

• Allen Burgess

GAP Magnetic Ray
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/forum/...gap-magnet-ray
                    See Allen's Thread

Reposting my comment.here to be continued as a theme by connecting Saucer History to experimental proofs.

As you are probably aware I noticed that magnetic V gates were essentially all 2D V-gates. That understanding lead me to construct my dielectric glider model as a #3D version of a magnetic V-Gate. I did that by cutting a tetrahedron out of an aluminum pop can and creating a simple experimental test to see if it would or could propel itself. The general gist of it is shown in the schematic. I wouldn't say this was exactly a success but it did, at times, jet forwards and other times putt putt along for a couple inches. The whole thing has to be held on a good angle to get any results, and tapping the steel plate helped a lot, but it was clear that there was a propulsive force taking place.

https://i.postimg.cc/s2KG3mhn/Graphite-Sail.png

OK, so now I was thinking well this is it, I've got er figured out, that this shape is what allows the hyperspactial field to jet upon a polarized magnetic thrust and thus cause the dielectric field to be one of phenomenal speed. Also the fact that the mathematical models of the most finite form theorized by the mathematics of the quantum field is a tetrahedron seemed to validate my theory.

So the dielectric field was moving itself via a polarized dielectric stream with two tetrahedrons going opposite directions upon a single line, or ray, of dielectric fluid, and which can be imagined as simply an elongated magnet but better pictured as a stream of magnets. Each tetrahedron would then be using opposite fields to move upon but going in opposite directions.Something like this is what I first imagined, and since the medium is theorized to be that of a liquid crystal like water itself can become, then it is therefore flexible and can adapt to changes which explains the flexibility of a magnetic line. I think this makes sense but want to put it out there for examination.

PS:
                    In the illustration the line of magnets represent a dielectric field line such as a magnets, but must be imagined that it is the tetrahedrons themselves which are the monopole's as theorized by Dirac, so there is no line of magnets per say, instead you're seeing a fluid magnet wherein the bloch wall is between the tetrahedrons, and because it's a fluid like medium what you really end up with is simply two streams running opposite to each other and propelling themselves in opposite directions feed by an accretion plane and.because each tetrahedron is a V gate, it's pushing itself off it's own field. Now If that makes sense then I need to redraw this but hopefully the gist of what I'm saying comes through with the help of this illustration.

Obviously a gross simplification.

https://i.postimg.cc/nzj06Hzk/Dielectric-Hyperspace.png

Some fun stuff below but maybe not entirely without merit.

https://lionhart.cgsociety.org/
                    https://lionhart.cgsociety.org/qcl0/...wii-german-fly
                    https://lionhart.cgsociety.org/bdak/...y-engine-study
                    https://lionhart.cgsociety.org/fhcm/...-saucer-design

8 - The extraordinary story of Otis Carr, Ralph Ring and OTC-X1

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-14-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• So now we are going to look at a theoretical method of transport in a magnetic ray using the mathematical geometric model stolen from the cult of Quanta. One of the things I did with my experiment was to stack tetraherons. Now because of somewhat primitive arrangements the base tetrahedron would catch or stop and this would result in the overhead tetrahedrons projecting themselves forward, one riding upon the other until they were essentially in a line. I thought that if I had a longer runway with more powerful magnets that this domino like effect might be used to launch a tetrahedron with enough velocity that it might continue on it's own.

Now you would think that if these were made out of pyrolitic graphite this would really be interesting and probably work a whole lot better but I haven't gotten round to experimenting with that and probably won't so this idea is something someone else may want to try. The primary idea in what I did was to gain a better visual on how and by what means a dielectric ray would propel itself. Now you want to note that we are really dealing with in the shape of a tetrahedron is a form most closely resembled by a prism.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040164824A1/en
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040200925A1/en
                      https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

The illustration is just to help visualize the observed effects of the experimental test rig using stacked aluminum tetrahedrons. The bottom of the illustration with the red line is a representation of the dielectric ray from overhead. You would be looking top down on the tetrahedrons in this case.

Dielectric-Conveyor.png
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 01-15-2020, 11:23 AM. Reason: snytax correction minor errors

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                        Article http://www.nuforc.org/EncyclopediaPhoenixLights.htm is missing “Phoenix Lights”

This sighting is perhaps the earliest of a complex series of events that would take place during the next 2-3 hours over the states of Nevada, Arizona, and possibly New Mexico, and which would quickly become known as the “Phoenix Lights” sightings. It involved sightings by tens, or perhaps even hundreds, of thousands of witnesses on the ground, and it gave rise to a storm of controversy over what had caused the event.

These apparent discrepancies, together with the large number of communities from which sightings were being reported in rapid sequence, raised early suspicions that multiple objects were involved in the event, and that they perhaps were traveling at high speed. These suspicions would be borne out over subsequent months, following extensive investigation by many individuals. The investigations pointed to the fact that several objects, all markedly different in appearance, and most of them almost unbelievably large, passed over Arizona that night.

One group of three witnesses, located just north of Phoenix, reported seeing a huge, wedge-shaped craft with five lights on its ventral surface pass overhead with an eerie “gliding” type of flight. It coursed to the south and passed between two mountain peaks to the south. The witnesses emphasized how huge the object was, blocking out up to 70-90 degrees of the sky.

A second group of witnesses, a mother and four daughters near the intersection of Indian School Road and 7th Avenue, were shocked to witness an object, shaped somewhat like a sergeant’s stripes, approach from over Camelback Mountain to the north. They report that it stopped directly above them, where it hovered for an estimated 5 minutes. They described how it filled at least 30-40 degrees of sky, and how it exhibited a faint glow along its trailing edge. The witnesses felt they could see individual features on the ventral surface of the object, and they were certain that they were looking at a very large, solid object.

Al

Comment

• Thanks alijhoa, good example as well, I just can't figure what the object of doing that was unless it was either a part of the psyop game or a mass launching for some emergency.

Chris Hardeman in July of 2001 solved the flying saucer riddle and showed the way forwards. I just kept beating the dead horse hoping someone else would see the use of a rotating magnetic field that control the orbitals of the microwaves. However there's more involved, which is why I've been showing this business about applied experimentations to theoretical constructs, because when you begin doing that, when you begin spinning a magnetic field inside a tetrahdron, then theory says it should begin to become part of the dielectric field of counterspace in macroscopic scale. OK fine, but now what? I mean hows that? How does it become a part of hyperspace? The answer for the tetrahedrons and triangular vehicles is that they are becoming a monopolar vehicle just like the toy tetrahedrons are when they ride along a dielectric track made from magnets.

According to Ken Wheeler, and because light is a rate of induction, then the surrounding counterspace is inducted resulting in light. Hardeman did not have the benefit of Ken's work at that time otherwise we might have seen some real fireworks a decade ago. As it later turned out almost everything about his work including contacts with Hardeman disappeared and we are lucky to have what we do have.
                          http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/gravshld.htm

So what we seem to be seeing in the video of the TR3B over Paris about a decade ago appears to be an example of this phenomena of induction causing light.It seems like the tips of the vehicle (which are obviously the control points) are functioning more like those shown in post 1246 and there is an identical but larger central orbital in the center of the craft. When powered up it inducts enough counter space so that we observe the phenomena of a sudden large ball of light appear in the center of the vehicle. Evidently when full power is applied this spreads to engulf the entire craft. As near as I can tell at this time the whole becomes essentially a monopole driven hyperspatial vehicle and it virtually vanishes because that's how fast hyperspace is.

It's easier to understand this notion of Diarc's monople being played out in large machine when you've been holding a homemade toy in your lap being mesmerized by it's curious behaviors. I'm a little tired and could be saying a load of gibberish but right now this concept of creating a monopolar drive is what I think is the operating principle to the machine. Sort of what I'm trying to communicate via a pie plate, magnets, and scraps of aluminum.

Dipole-gravity-field.jpg

Comment

• First off, I'd like to think that it is about time that people started to consider experimenting; designing a vehicles based around Chris Hardeman's experimental vehicle. Hardeman didn't create a sphere overhead where the microwave could also be directed towards, as well as not incorporating a rotating magnetic field. I have to study this a little further but it would be nice if people gave serious thought towards this idea and even greater if we could get a little core group going sharing information.

See, my little experiment suggested to me that the tetrahedron is a #3D V Gate, but there has to be more since I saw Boeing's Version parked over the house, so I hypothesize that when you begin inducting counterspace via a rotating magnetic field, then the magnetic rotation determines the polarity of the induction, and I'd entertain comments on this concept but it seems to have a sort of sense about it.

So If that's accurate then the inducted counter spatial medium turns the tetrahedron into a monopole the same way that the aluminum V-Gates themselves become magnetic monopole's. You understand how that could be? The whole idea is amazingly simple if you think about it.

If I'm right the concept of how this works is not much different than the little experiment I jimmy rigged up, only with this idea you're actually weaving a magnetic field out of counterspace which the vehicle is then riding on, or possible becoming one with. There seems to be a creation of a monopole going on here in the tetrahedron form. I think that's what's actually taking place. Possibly the Magvid is involved in this. Like that could be a critical part to the whole.

Thought's, idea's, sketches. I think we have enough that people should begin talking about how they envision building an experimental test vehicle.
                            Maybe start a new thread devoted to that is what I would like to see. This has got to become a group effort to overpower the system. Nobody is going to get rich off this. It's way too simple, just a matter of understanding the Aether and how to manipulate it.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 01-16-2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• So now let me explain how and why counterspace is this hypervelocity energy field. It's not half as complex as one might think.

The short hand is that a crystalline form shaped like a tetrahedron can act as a three dimensional magnetic V-gate. Regular water can become crystallized in liquid form, not ice, just crystallized and the medium can move because water is a dielectric. The crystals themselves do not need to move to make the water move, and no matter what the waters primary polarity, a magneto hydrodynamic effect (propulsion) is produced since the crystalline form is in the shape of a tetahedron, and we already know that this shape is a #3D magnetic V-Gate, and thus it will repel any polarized material beneath it.

Think about it for a while. If one part of water crystallizes it becomes a mirror or reflector of the other likewise polarized charges, and if that is then formed in to a magnetic V-Gate then there is propulsion: Nature is simplex, but not simple, out of simplicity comes complexity but the roots are always basic simplicity.

Now the theory is that space is composed of a fabric of crystalline forms shaped like tetrahedrons. This is a claim made by quantum physics upon the nature of space. That's not a problem, it's the other stuff that's the problem, that and the fact that they didn't figure this out anyways.

Quantum physic's cannot make the claim their mathematician's calculated the crystalline geometry of counterspace as a tetrahedron when the surviving Virl Drawing clearly prove this was understood over 80 years ago. Also proving that the legend of the Nazi Saucers is real and neither fictional nor delusional. Of that there can be absolutely no doubt whatsoever.

Now this little illustration I whipped up gives you some concept of how this works. Again, the crystalline formations do not have to move, but they can move with or stand still and drive fluid or some combination of both.

For simplicity I just created tedrahedron forms to indicate the gist of the four primary ways that a dielectric medium could drive tetrahedron crystal's which also acted as magnetic V-Gates. The Dielectric fluid is the middle blue line and the colored tetrahedrons represent a magnetic polarity. Again, keep in mind that this is all fluid. We have magneto-hydrodynamic water propulsion. It doesn't use magnetic V-gate thrusters but nature does and that's what powers/drives hyperspace.

Counterspatial Dielectric Transport-XZ2.png
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 01-18-2020, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• Although we want you to join the forum it's also important to view the illustration above which may be seen at the link.
                                https://i.postimg.cc/zGhmnxx0/Counte...nsport-XZ2.png

Comment

Working...
                                X