No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVY UFO & UFO REPULSION FIELD LOGIC: (Ken Wheeler)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOLEt8JHXA
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      NAVY UFO & UFO REPULSION FIELD LOGIC: (Ken Wheeler)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCOLEt8JHXA
      Thanks, because I don't know how you find the video's he's done recently. This one shows up but nothing else related, and he say's he's made another video recently on UFO's. Screwtube is jamming him up with bogus junk and he's got a few nasty stalking trolls that follow him, which I'm sure is not accidental.

Ken say's in a comment; "its a parabolic dielectric repulsine craft.... multi-vectored dielectric
      (electrostatic) repulsion ....... right hand rule, right hand rule of
      fields."

Makes complete sense.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 10-16-2019, 02:07 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Even though I agree with Ken about the Saucer Shape, I also know that the Tetrahedron is the newer design, one which is apparently using a false mass drive. This may actually be a simpler concept to understand if more difficult to make real. Hard to say right now but I think a simplified system based on an understanding of how it works might make it possible to replicate in a simpler less refined way much like a model plane and the Alexey already do.

Note that in the illustration that only one point source is extended out of 4 potential points. A real ship is controlling all four points simultaneously.

Applying the RH Rule is not intuitive to someone like me. Place no faith in the arrow/rotational vectors. Besides I drew this a while back before gathering a better comprehension of what I believe is taking place. Also Ken's pressure mediation's relating to the magnetic field are involved here and so this all needs to be revised but I'm posting this once more as a visual aid and stimulus.

Notice that the RH Rule involves three vectors at 90 degree's, but in real life application these vectors have a significant amount of play, and I know this since the black tetrahedron form features acute angles in it's design, and I know for a fact that absolutely works and works really, really, well.

So this is where I was trying to go when I last had to fight off another attempt to torpedo this thread, and so if we can all just focus on the facts and keep aliens and corporate psyop agents out of this thread, then just maybe we can actually get to the Stars before the controlled opposition convinces the rest of the herd that they are all walking shadows made up of quasi particles from a higher dimension.

The only way that's going to happen is to produce some working models. This is where my little creation was heading when I last had to take on yet another attempt to undermine where I was trying to go with this thread.

So understanding the Alexey was important, and I think we have managed to ruffly decipher the guts of that machine, but an electrostatic dielectric repulsine machine is probably not space capable without having an additional point source vectoring capability, and which may or may not be automatically a consequence of the operational system. That part is still unclear to me personally.

However, these tetrahedrons, or sometimes called arrowheads back in the day, that these appear to be the evolved secondary generation which evolved out of understanding how Universe really works, and reports of these vehicles began in the 1960's.

So now we have to come up with something which can demonstrate how Universe works with simple truths, in a simple reality, and in some sort of simple way, and that was the direction previously with this tetrahedron business. There are only two dimensions. Ours and counterspace.

Now, just imagine the mentality of a group of people who hold this knowledge and deny it to everyone else. This isn't even about national security, it's about our species and our place in the cosmos, and they have with held this knowledge knowingly for an entire lifetime. These are not alien spaceships. Not when we can ourselves can now rationally explain the operating principles. Can there be any higher crime; to hold the entire human race in slavery while they possess the means to cross the galaxy.

This is what uncontrolled wealth has resulted in and it is truly insanity. A completely new level of insanity unmatched by any other in all of recorded history. There is no possible way that someone with my education and intellect can figure out the operating fundamentals and yet somehow have this remain an unknown to the CIA, the Airforce, Navy, or Army, or any of the major aerospace corporations. No possible way.

There is no plausible denial that any of them can claim when you can yourself find that these ships can be explained with simple concepts. No possible excuse or denial can exist. If they are that incompetent then we need to get rid of all of them and start from scratch, but to imagine they are that incompetent is to prove self delusion can be induced through propaganda, specifically aliens and stupid human propaganda, and that propaganda is a form of hypnosis feeding a delusional fixation provided by the medium and massaging the mind to jello. Make no mistake, the human mind is the most powerful computational creation of nature. There is no problem the human mind is incapable of solving.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5594/...90ddb547_o.jpg
        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-17-2019, 04:12 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          If they are that incompetent then we need to get rid of all of them and start from scratch, but to imagine they are that incompetent is to prove self delusion can be induced through propaganda, specifically aliens and stupid human propaganda, and that propaganda is a form of hypnosis feeding a delusional fixation provided by the medium and massaging the mind to jello.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo2Wt2Htlm0

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          Make no mistake, the human mind is the most powerful computational creation of nature. There is no problem the human mind is incapable of solving.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvMiXk2gGSk

Al

Comment

• "Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said."

Mel Brooks

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
            ― Arthur C. Clarke

The de facto statement delivered by Carol Rosin told us that Wernher Von Braun said there are no aliens. Her well traveled exposé can be heard at the link. Considering that triangular tetrahedron shaped vehicles have been recorded since the 1960's indicates to me that these are of human origin and not alien. If anyone would know whether they exist or not don't ya think it would have been Wernher?
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnO_Er-JKUE

Now for the rest of this post, well I'm not sure how well I've tied the information together, but the idea is try to sell you on the notion that it's all an illusion. Even the real murders are still illusions so deep that the murder doesn't even know they are part of the illusion. That's the truly disquieting ruminations which come out of the Greenbaum Lecture. The discovery of a known fact that there are literally unknown numbers of people walking about whom have had their minds fractured, purposely fractured so that they have multiple personalities along with self destruct programs. The FBI says that at any one time there are an estimated 50 serial killers working in the US: Accidental or design?
            https://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/17/the-greenbaum-speech/

So I have to think that aliens are an illusion: Theatrics made possible through technology, mind control, and brainwashing, and probably a little art vandalism in the revised history department too, and if that's the case with UFO's, then what of todays' faceless homicidal maniacs; are they socially engineered robotically automated humanoid assassins? We didn't just inherit the Nazi's electromagneto saucer technology, but we also inherited their mind control programming technology, a technology which is evidently ancient. An enabling technology that has been used control the direction of the humanity and which probably predates the pyramids: We call it brainwashing but the Nazi's perfected it to a science. If you can get people to do what they have with this stuff then you can certainly convince them they have been abducted or had dinner with an alien, or for that matter the Almighty himself.

What a convenient tool a faceless homicidal maniac is. How many have we seen alter the course of history but don't ya see, it's all an illusion, the faceless mask of the mass murder is the illusion. He really isn't a racially motivated mass murder, or a sexual deviant, but rather a poor player upon the stage. A zombified stooge struck down for use because they call the cards and we are told the story, but it's all another illusion.

Here some idiot realtor has posted a picture of the inside of home for sale and on the TV is an image of one of the most infamous mass murders of all time: Theodore Robert Bundy. How much more brain dead can you get? Does anyone have to wonder why the powers that be call us cows?
            https://photos.zillowstatic.com/fp/7...1536_1152.webp
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

What's John Carpenter telling us here? That this image of the Boogeyman is the illusion, a faceless illusion, and faceless because why? Faceless because it can be anyone, or faceless because you can't kill the Boogeyman no matter how many times you shoot him, or how big a gun you use because he keeps coming back. This is what we as a society are dealing with right now, and why does he come back and how is it that he can be anyone and no one? Who controls him, what feeds him, what drives him is what the mass media always pretends to ask because they also always have a ready made answer to those questions. Yet again he doesn't even control himself? So the Boogeyman is a resource, and as a resource he is unaware, naive, and gullible. So it's the media whom put a passing face on the Boogeyman, passing because he can't be killed, he keeps coming back to repeat his bloodbaths; back into nightclubs, Church's, Walmarts, music festivals, anywhere. Lock him up or shoot him down like a mad dog doesn't matter, another atomatron steps into his shoes and the nightmare continues. It's a magic act don't ya see? A sick one but nevertheless it's still just another illusion. Without the magician the monster does not exist.

Idle Hands: John Carpenter Returns to HALLOWEEN

John Carpenter, cult science fiction film; "They Live" was called a documentary by the late Roddy Piper who co-stared in the film. However Carpenter has said you can't make films like "They Live" any longer because audiences today don't want to be enlightened.

The director is the creator of the illusion, he see's with both eye's open, but the world we see is the one he directs and it comes to us through one eye. Thus, this image tells you what the one eye sign is truly all about, and almost every actor or person of significance owes their fame to the one eyed monster and the people who control it. It's not the all seeing eye. It is the eye of the camera lens that we are shown as an eye because that is what defines reality for people. They control what people think and do. They have been telling us this since the Outer Limits dayviewed. Course you have to be in your 60's to even know what the horizontal and vertical controls relate to television wise but that's besides the point. Reality is what they the magicians say it is.

https://www.energeticforum.com/newre...ote=1&p=321078
            https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...174619686.html
            https://junkee.com/john-carpenter-gr...-horror/179019
            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-17-2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Gambier,

It has been a very long time and I sincerely apologize for falling off and not keeping up with this thread. Life and work/projects have been consumptive.

LOVE your quotes from Mel Brooks, Arthur C. Clarke, and information relating to John Carpenter - especially about the one eye or all seeing eye that is rampant through major media and nearly all major celebs in both film and music. MAJOR DROP on the magicians too, GOOD FOR YOU MAN ! ! !

Thanks for the magnificent post!

P.S. When I used to live in Hollywood, I ran into John Carpenter's daughter at Whole Foods. She was totally down to Earth and super nice. Not much in relation to the post, just sharing he raised her to be awakened and REAL DOWN TO EARTH. Also, GREAT DROP on They Live ! ! ! That is damn near a documentary of real waking life.

Last edited by ET-Power; 10-18-2019, 05:41 AM. Reason: typo
              "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by ET-Power View Post
                Gambier,

It has been a very long time and I sincerely apologize for falling off and not keeping up with this thread. Life and work/projects have been consumptive.

LOVE your quotes from Mel Brooks, Arthur C. Clarke, and information relating to John Carpenter - especially about the one eye or all seeing eye that is rampant through major media and nearly all major celebs in both film and music. MAJOR DROP on the magicians too, GOOD FOR YOU MAN ! ! !

Thanks for the magnificent post!

P.S. When I used to live in Hollywood, I ran into John Carpenter's daughter at Whole Foods. She was totally down to Earth and super nice. Not much in relation to the post, just sharing he raised her to be awakened and REAL DOWN TO EARTH. Also, GREAT DROP on They Live ! ! ! That is damn near a documentary of real waking life.

Thank you for the kind post. No need to apologize for anything. Life is a problem, death is no problem: Can't remember who said.

Right now I also have a lot going on. Changing a water pump on the car, and of course this is when the other car and truck both become jealous of the attention, so when it rains it pours as you well know.

Thanks for the little snippet about John Carpenters daughter. Ya know I never understood the one eye thingy. I just knew it couldn't be the all seeing eye. They see a lot but not everything. It was only when I saw that picture of John Carpenter that I immediately understood, after all, he is a movie director and it became clear in a flash.

Trying to second guess if I'm right or not but notice what happens when you join two of Joe Parr's Pyramid's, you get Tesla's saucer diamond shape core, and Ken Wheelers Dielectric Field in a magnet.

Now I just tossed two images together to illustrate the concept. There's no telling what Joe had in the center. It looks like a round piece of foam but it could be a housing covering magnets or else pyramids and maybe driven by a motor. Foam is or can be a dielectric. The image of Joe's Pyramid does seem to show it resting on a plastic base with that column of similar material inside the rings. So it does look like he has this dielectric material inside the ring section and then the pyramid is itself resting on what appears to be plywood but then sitting some plastic stools and there's something else under the plywood base, another ring, like a giant lazy Susan that the whole thing rotated on and the covered portion is where the motor is located to make the whole thing turn, and it also looks like he had a center shaft going up through the pyramid. Look at Ken Wheeler's illustration for reference. To me it looks like the whole is a dielectric accumulator and I believe this is the version which supposedly levitated on it's own tried to fly back to the mother ship.

https://www.code144.com/news/joe-par...vity-magnetism

Tesla Saucer Diamond + Two Joe Parr Pyramids joined = Ken Wheeler Dielectric Field In A Magnet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzwP_L4WgAAcqYL.jpg
                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-20-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Here's an interesting video that's a take off on Ed Leedskalnin's PMH. Evidently there's a fad of these types on Youtube now.
                  [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWSAcMoxITw[/VIDEO]

Thoughts on this?

My thinking:

The insulation is doing what? An Insulator is what a dielectric is by nature and so what I think is happening is that this demo has reversed the process and recombined the electrical polarized fields back into an incoherent dielectric field, and doing so by feeding the energy back through a dielectric insulator, with the consequence that the whole now acts like a woven mat binding together the two as one; so that energy is now interlaced between the blocks in an unpolarized fields which is the dielectric field itself. You can see the two blocks are strongly bonded together; if that's the gripping power of counterspace, if it's velocity is billions of times local light speed, well that might explain the incredible velocities of UFO's.

Despite what he says in the video that block is still going to have a magnetic field, just that it isn't going to have coherent magnetic field like a magnet.
                  Basically it appears to be a demonstration of gravity by incoherent magnetism induced by an electromagnetic charge back through an insulator.
                  I am reminded of the video on how to magnetize a rock.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1GuGIqwmJM

Now back to Tetrahedrons and superfluids because if counterspace is considered an equivalent to a super slippery superfluid, then the shape of the tetrahedron is a match for the liquid crystalline shape of water, and quartz and water share the tetrahedron structure, and considering what we think we know about dielectric counterspace, and it's apparent proclivity to behave as a superfluid, isn't it therefore interesting that we have both of these in the main of our discussions with UFO's? Tetrahedrons, pyramids, triangles, and then quartz in the ARV and its' so called capacitors.

What we've learned is there are enabling components to a hyperspatial vehicle and which are also part of the requirements for so called "Room Temp Super Conduction." These components include or involve; high frequency vibrations, pulsed charges, a dielectric material, and evidently aluminum or other material which behaves as well or better as a conductive paramagnetic.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-energies.html
                  https://www.dancingwithwater.com/the...uctured-water/
                  http://i.imgur.com/ySdpfqW.gif

How can we apply these bits of information towards a better understanding of this thing?
                  The shape is now making complete sense in light of the above information, but now how do we apply this to make the thing work?
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 11-02-2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• a contribution fom lomg time open source researcher "Grumpy

There’s Growing Evidence That the Universe Is Connected by Giant Structures

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...ant-structures

I will remove if too off topic

respectfully
                    Chet K
                    If you want to Change the world
                    BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                      There’s Growing Evidence That the Universe Is Connected by Giant Structures

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...ant-structures

I will remove if too off topic

respectfully
                      Chet K
                      It is exactly on topic Chet. By sympathic coherence all matter interacts. That understanding seems to be an underlying principle of the hyperspatial tetrahedrons and triangles. Look to the video's on the so-called TR-3B to see this in operation.

First the three outer edges develop orbs of light and then the main center ring develops a ball of light. Which BTW shows, in my opinion right now, that Wheeler is right again in saying that light is a product of induction. It doesn't move it just is there waiting to become light because it's the ether. So it's either existing in enough concentration or it doesn't and the rate or speed of light is as much dependent upon the concentration of the counterspatial energy field as it is the amount of energy it does itself encounter, and such that when the dielectric inertial plane is spun to a high revolution with an electromagnet it can be condensed until it begins to become luminous, which I conjecture is why we see the glow of balls of light and when the three outer balls have fully developed the inner ball does itself then become luminous and afterwards the whole becomes one one giant ball of light and it seemingly vanishes.

Compilation of triangles.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMFG1TawnWE

ISLE OF WIGHT NEAR PARKHURST PRISON-crappy video but real
                      Jul 1, 2019
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8Pv1kTfyA

By the way, just FYI: Kowsky-Frost quartz levitation - that story is being scrubbed now. Almost no references and Keely net is now suspended! Your billionaire corporate dicks working to keep you safe from dangerous content ya know. Thank God for google, twitter, and facebook.

So I imagine that in another ten years there won't be many posts on UFO's because they are mostly invisible now, and certainly replicating this thread will be impossible since much of it is already scrubbed information.

To return to the subject; what you posted makes perfect sense to me now. We live in a Universe filled with a hyperspatial energy field, and which is moving at phenomenal velocity, and whose finest form is in the shaped as a tetrahedron, and whose closest form is water or a liquid crystal so it behaves like a liquid and flows through matter and around matter. Even though this is the smallest theoretical form according to the Quantum Mathematician's the subsequent outcome of one may be transferred as a sympathetic outcome to a whole if assisted.

This so called gravity is this material moving and going through us as a gamma ray might just as easily pass, but as Russell and Wheeler have shown, by way of being perturbed and spiraling inwards before resuming it's journey. So that's gravity simplified and since all energy is a product of this hyperspatial field it follows that this gravitational induction can be modified by various means.

The really and truly important question however has nothing to do with antigravity, but whether this induction of, or lack thereof, is what is responsible for aging. We aren't just being cheated out of free energy, free transport, freedom from the monsters in control, but out of what should be.
                      Just another thing I want to beat my little drum on that I've thought about for a long time.

What we know can be simplified to first understanding that a hyperspatial energy is a form of a liquid crystalline hyperspatial fluid. That's what the history of R&D shows was understood even before the last century ended, and it's what Rutherford and Kapitsa worked on in the development of superfluids.

Then we have the story of the levitating quartz crystal with Kowsky & Frost and that's in the 1920's, which as it turns out is of course only half the true story because they left out how it's used with aluminum, but remembered to include the bit about radio being used as part of the experiment. Honestly I have no idea why anyone listens to me. I have to be the dumbest rock. Honestly it took forever to put the puzzle together. So the radio waves are exciting the quartz/crystals, which along with the aluminum equaled a kind of super conductive transmission cable.

By no later than 1935 someone, possibly the Poles because they are far smarter than anyone realizes (Kowsky & Frost), had put the whole damned thing together and so by 1935 we have a photo of a UFO buzzing Berlin as a result. So somewhere along the line, probably because of Tesla, they figured out that a rotating magnetic field was key because as Ken shows in video one, the moving magnetic field produces an acceleration in the dielectric inertial plane which logically one might suspect would result in an a de facto increase in the magnets relative power, so despite the high math of the much maligned Albert Einstein, whom I'm told most of which was actually done by his wife, nevertheless does have some evident effect as applied by the mysterious inventor John St. Clair and whom utilized the understanding to produce his patents on the matter, also greatly maligned himself, but in any event the whole had been assembled and possibly the ARV itself was the end result of all this; another sort of stolen technology rebranded as made in the USofA, or possibly USSR because it seems like anyone who had anything whatsoever to do with any of this subject either never made it out of WWII alive or was captured and made a subject of the empire. The only possible exception being Victor Schauberger whom was deported back to Austria for his lack of unpatriotic zeal in the employment of his new keepers.

How much would you like to bet that the entire last global war was over this technology? Would it surprise you because it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyways, afterwards, after the Kowsky & Frost disasterous publication there came the push for super magnets with the so-called Bitter Solenoids, a liquid cooled super magnet, and at the same time we also get a cloaked push for a higher frequency inducing RF communication system in the microwave band which as a byproduct brings about radar detection. So we are getting this idea about ubber high frequencies relating to the ether field.

Around about this time we suddenly have Academia and the billionaires broadcasting and publication networks kicking into gear to create a "new science" under Einstein with the result that for the next century nothing really useful is created and certainly little for humanity except thermonuclear weapons and the curse of nuclear radioactive contamination, but throughout the whole is the theme of aliens from other worlds, and isn't it interesting how we have Orson Wells leading into this by doing a radio broadcast of alien invaders about the time this all comes into place, and even before him the infamous fabian society member H.G. Wells and his famed story of War of the Worlds.

Well I suppose it's possibly all accidental, about as accidental as Ted Bundy having a VW bug with rope, hand cuffs and tape inside it was accidental, but some will believe anything until they are themselves tied to tree and murdered because he seemed like such a good guy, and so our own science is a bit like Theodore Robert Bundy, just waiting to kill us while pretending to be such a nice guy with all the right answers.

So ya know even though they are now freaking out and scrubbing information like crazy, it's too late, it only makes the liars look more and more guilty because we now understand that the whole idea behind the quartz has to do with the fact that the quartz can be made to vibrate at a very high frequency and that combined with a rotating magnetic field produces a direct latching to the hyperspatial field, which by way of the magnetic field enables the neutral lines of hyperspatial fluids to be aligned (polarized) and resulting in what is a de facto superconductive outcome.

In other words, as Ken Wheeler rightly said, there is no such thing as super conduction, it's only the connection to hyperspatial fluid flow which is happening and has nothing to do with the temperature of anything. When you accomplish that you're grabbing hold of the Universes speeding freight train and space disappears.

Our so called science is so incredibly corrupted and messed up it's almost a miracle we can understand enough of anything to even make a turn signal work right, let alone a fly by wire airplane that transports people: Complete insanity.

So you know, in review of this thread it's enabled me at least to understand the technology and to see the lies are so fantastic and complex that it will be another miracle if we ever get beyond the "Space Force" and it's barbed wire because that's what that's all about: Keeping you and your kids slaves here on earth because they the infamous PTB are not unaware's. They know we know, that some now know, and that their rule will be challenged as a result and that's why there is now another development about a "space force" for good obviously, because it seems like such a good guy thing to do: Who knew, right?

Who knows whether any of all this effort and knowledge will avail our species when so many will sellout for a paycheck and TV. I wonder if any of this will do any of us any good if we can't even get to Mar's without a vaccination and passing a security guard shoving a wand between your legs? It always comes back revolution with people dying and all because the riche are all insane and crazy and whom then throw their support to someone equally unbalanced and mentally defective enough whom will also be stupid enough to do their bidding. Always ends that way. When are we ever going to learn that no body and especially not the state should have unlimited powers in either wealth, taxation, or any other thing.

You realize that guy in China altered their Constitution so that he can now be "President for Life>" Lol~ see they are nut jobs, all these freaks are just crazies, they get a taste of being a little demi~god and the next thing is they are acting like Gods and it's not just some political nut case, most of the really wacked out nut cases are running corporations and always have, it's just that they don't have legions of paid hands following them around like the political ones do and that's because they are the ones telling those nut jobs what to do. Lunatics telling other lunatics what they want is about what it all comes down to. It's really interesting here in Wa State where the voters just approved the ability of the legislature to change the State Constitution so that in time of a crisis the order of succession can be changed~? Oh ya know it's just another good idea to have on hand ...right? I can hardly wait for the next dick to declare themselves Governor for life. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Christ Sakes, doesn't anyone besides rich kids learn what the game of chess is all about any more? I was hoping that maybe I could escape this planet before everyone became a freaking cloned zombie of google and twitter, but I guess maybe not, however they do say always save the last bullet for yourself don't they, and so now we know why that's the case.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 11-14-2019, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• By now it is obvious that the McCandlish illustration is much more than a fabrication as claimed by his detractors; it depicts a real machine which Mark drew up to the very best of his ability given what he knew, which clearly was a heck of lot more than all the nagging nay sayers ever dreamed he knew. It is likely to be of little consolation but ultimately his sacrifice will be seen in the light of history with more appreciation as time passes.

The available information (which can be trusted) says that our universe is immersed in a material which behaves as a kind of super fluid, and that this material mimic's a liquid crystal whose geometry is that of a tetrahedron, and that Water itself can become a similar material as a structured liquid crystal compound.

The history of R&D in the development of superfluids shows that this concept was evidently well understood long ago and that the object of the research in to creating isotopes of liquid helium had to do with unlocking the mystery of what created gravity.

In my view this historical record is a clear indictment; the physics which conflicts with the Aether theory is manifestly fabricated and it was done as a criminally inspired plot with the specific agenda to make gravity the biggest mystery of all time, and the reason I say this is because it is now apparent that the cause of gravity was clearly understood by some even before the First Global War. (Rutherford/Kapitsa).

This material, the Ather/Ether, is the same energy Tesla called radiant, that Walter Russell called dark light, and it is the same energy we have also known as counterspace, hyperspace, or which Nick Cook more imprecisely made popular in contemporary times as Zero Point, but it is all the same energy.

It is a counterspatial material which has a crystalline pattern in the shape of a tetrahedron, which behaves similarly to water which can itself become a liquid crystal. A discovery which may be the most important discovery of our time, but clearly one which was known long ago, hence the black tetrahedrons in the sky.

Of all the material covered in this thread it is the understanding of this close correlation between structured water and hyperspace that is the most important to pass on.

Structured Water - Essence of Water

https://www.adichemistry.com/inorgan...licates-1.html
                        https://wps.prenhall.com/wps/media/o...6/blb1107.html

See, it is just as Ken Wheeler said:"there is no such thing as super conduction." What we have called superconduction is in reality merely grabbing the hand guards of a speeding freight train which is always passing right next to us. It is the "enabling" of a transition to connect with a superflowing hyperspatial fluid that exist as an incoherent energy background, which a magnet makes into coherent lines that appear solid because, after all, anything moving at billions and billions of times the speed of light would seem to be solid.

One can hardly be blamed for mistaking a magnetic line as a unmoving solid field of unknown material, especially considering the lie of the speed of light as some kind of galactic speed limit, but in truth no such thing exists and far from it.

Anybody who thinks the shape of those Star Destroyers in the first Star War's film is accidental has never had the luck of spotting a tetrahedron or triangle, let alone seeing one light out, but those who have cannot miss the reason for this form if they have followed this thread. It's not just a crystalline shape the tetrahedron, its a lens, it's a prism, that form helps to create a coherency out of the incoherent radiant background energy of the Galactic Freight train and to then become one with that hyperspatial field. In this light space does not exist and transport is instantaneous.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-17-2019, 05:41 AM.

Comment

By no later than 1935 someone, possibly the Poles because they are far smarter than anyone realizes (Kowsky & Frost), had put the whole damned thing together and so by 1935 we have a photo of a UFO buzzing Berlin as a result. So somewhere along the line, probably because of Tesla, they figured out that a rotating magnetic field was key because as Ken shows in video one, the moving magnetic field produces an acceleration in the dielectric inertial plane which logically one might suspect would result in an a de facto increase in the magnets relative power, so despite the high math of the much maligned Albert Einstein, whom I'm told most of which was actually done by his wife, nevertheless does have some evident effect as applied by the mysterious inventor John St. Clair and whom utilized the understanding to produce his patents on the matter, also greatly maligned himself, but in any event the whole had been assembled and possibly the ARV itself was the end result of all this; another sort of stolen technology rebranded as made in the USofA, or possibly USSR because it seems like anyone who had anything whatsoever to do with any of this subject either never made it out of WWII alive or was captured and made a subject of the empire. The only possible exception being Victor Schauberger whom was deported back to Austria for his lack of unpatriotic zeal in the employment of his new keepers.

How much would you like to bet that the entire last global war was over this technology? Would it surprise you because it wouldn't surprise me.
                          You realize that guy in China altered their Constitution so that he can now be "President for Life>" Lol~ see they are nut jobs, all these freaks are just crazies, they get a taste of being a little demi~god and the next thing is they are acting like Gods and it's not just some political nut case, most of the really wacked out nut cases are running corporations and always have, it's just that they don't have legions of paid hands following them around like the political ones do and that's because they are the ones telling those nut jobs what to do. Lunatics telling other lunatics what they want is about what it all comes down to. It's really interesting here in Wa State where the voters just approved the ability of the legislature to change the State Constitution so that in time of a crisis the order of succession can be changed~? Oh ya know it's just another good idea to have on hand ...right? I can hardly wait for the next dick to declare themselves Governor for life. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Christ Sakes, doesn't anyone besides rich kids learn what the game of chess is all about any more? I was hoping that maybe I could escape this planet before everyone became a freaking cloned zombie of google and twitter, but I guess maybe not, however they do say always save the last bullet for yourself don't they, and so now we know why that's the case.
                          Anybody who thinks the shape of those Star Destroyers in the first Star War's film is accidental has never had the luck of spotting a tetrahedron or triangle, let alone seeing one light out, but those who have cannot miss the reason for this form if they have followed this thread. It's not just a crystalline shape the tetrahedron, its a lens, it's a prism, that form helps to create a coherency out of the incoherent radiant background energy of the Galactic Freight train and to then become one with that hyperspatial field. In this light space does not exist and transport is instantaneous.

Only "Poles" go to polls or
                          deflagrate on poles.

Al

Comment

By now it is obvious that the McCandlish
                            illustration is much more than a fabrication as claimed by his
                            detractors......In this light space does not exist and transport is
                            instantaneous.
                            Good info thank you, I'll consider it.

Comment

• I happen to know a number of Polish Americans so I can say what I did with complete confidence.

Spacecase sent me this link. Take a look. Really I just skimmed over the article because I don't have time to waste.
                              https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...early-70-years
                              I notice throughout the whole of the War-Zone Article there is not a blip about the Alexey, and yet that device is operating with RTSC (Room Temp Super Conduction).

I'd like to think that the reason we are seeing secrets revealed, primarily in the form of patents revealed, is directly related to a collective effort to unravel the mystery. There's no mistaking the fact that this late jump on the band wagon development is aimed at controlling the information with the idea that by doing that some of the past lies can be salvaged. Yes, I'm sure that somewhere down the road it will be shown that spinning dirt does have something to do with quote "gravity" since doing that will, logically one would think, create some coherency out of the incoherent dielectric counterspace surrounding us, and hence giving rise to a coherent magnetism which is demonstrated with orbiting rocks around one another.

Remember the family video on how to magnetize rocks using another rock, so now we are getting some sense to the whole, don't ya see...?

The fact that there is no mention of the Alexey shows me that people do no yet comprehend the simple nature of dielectric inertial acceleration. In Ken's very first video he shows us that by acceleration of the magnet's dielectric inertial plane, the accretion disk, expands with velocity, which is a de~facto force multiplier. He can only show this by forcing the magnet forward along the pole axis, but I think that this is also accomplished by rotating the magnetic field such as the Alexey does.
                              Video 1 Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWMu0cndKl4

The idea is deceptively simple, so simple it's hard to believe, but ya know... going back to the early pages of this three year old thread, and look again at the remarks by Allen Burgess and his experiences with a spinning magnetic field. Acceleration of the dielectric inertial accretion disk is basic physics, same as cramming more air into a motor like a super charger, so really it's not all that different, at least on the surface.

So now, there's more to the way the Alexey works, because I think, am not positive, but that in the Alexey we are dealing with what Ken Wheeler identified as a false mass which is what is creating the upward force by way of mutual mass attraction. So there's evidently more going on than just creating a state of super conduction in the aluminum plate as previously conjectured.

The Aluminum is paramagnetic, and becomes a de-facto magnet when the magnets move over it's surface, thus there is mutual attraction which is above the plane of the spinning magnetic plate in the Alexey. However that's not enough (obviously) otherwise two magnets held apart would/should be able to lift something. There has to be a link to counterspace, and this appears to be achieved through a dielectric acceleration, which as Wheeler shows in his first video is accomplished by acceleration of the magnets dielectric accretion disk.

Observe in this video that ground is achieved when the body touches the magnets. You are ground, which by the way does validate Wheeler's/Oleg_D._Jefimenko's inductive gravity theory, because Earth is not ground. Earth is negative, the Sky/Space is positive, and counterspace (the ether) is ground.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu7JjnvW66o&feature=emb_logo[/VIDEO]

Observe this from 3:00 minutes on. There is a center line inside of the spiral. Now think about the RTSC Patent and the Alexey at the same time, or maybe by seeing the Alexey as a cross section of the RTSC Patent; like you took a cross section of the RTSC illustration and compare that to the Alexey. Think on that for a bit.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLYZrWecxZWiPd1BK4F8VR0AZ7jKwyLMpO&time _continue=7&v=eoTnLTViHJM&feature=emb_logo[/VIDEO]
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 11-21-2019, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Pay close attention here. He tells us right here what's happening in the first few minutes. Example: "Loss of inertia = incoherency." Counterspace is coherent. Gravity is incoherent, and magnetism is coherency returning to counterspace. The earth has a coherent magnetic field because it rotates and because of the interactions with the moon and planets: Rocks orbiting Rocks. Now is any of this seeming to have connections which we can't quite put our finger on to the way the Alexey works?

VIDEO 103 UNCOVERING SECRETS OF MAGNETISM. Gravity does NOT exist. F+M vs. I+A. What!?
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IcxHxGZ4OI[/VIDEO]

VIDEO 104 UNCOVERING SECRETS OF MAGNETISM. How genuine ANTI-GRAVITY works
                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh0jfsACx88[/VIDEO]
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 11-18-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X