Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as an update,

think I may have figured out why the device I built stopped working

I had been using small metal strips brushes for the high voltage, they were hard to work with, so I replaced them at some point with copper,

I had no idea they were made of a special metal.

here are the metal strips I used for my brushes.

https://youtu.be/KAm7qAKAXwI

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
      Spiraling Light with Magnetic Metamaterial Quarter-Wave Turbines
      Conclusions
      In summary, we design, fabricate and characterize spatial inhomogeneous magnetic metamaterial quarter-wave turbines
      to create radially and azimuthally polarized vector vortices from circularly polarized incident beam at visible wavelength.
      e metamaterial turbines are constructed from the sectioned magnetic metamaterial gratings oriented along the specied angles
      exhibiting eSpiraxcellent QWP feature in the assigned wavelength and broadband ecient CP-to-LP conversion response...
      Our proposed device will also serve as an inspirational example for exploring many other on-chip optical devices in complex polarization manipulation and phase shaping.

Spiral metamaterial for tunable circular dichroism
      We propose an electrostatically actuated spiral structures as a metamaterial
      for circularly polarized light in Terahertz (THz) frequency. Actuation of the spiral structures changes their geometry,
      and produces a tunable chirality resulting in circular dichroism, which is the differential absorption between the left and
      right circularly polarized light. Results of the THz-spectroscopy confirmed that the ON/OFF of circular dichroism was achieved
      with the proposing structures.

Invisibility Cloak

Al
      Last edited by aljhoa; 09-14-2019, 03:39 PM. Reason: 95,187

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        as an update,

think I may have figured out why the device I built stopped working

I had been using small metal strips brushes for the high voltage, they were hard to work with, so I replaced them at some point with copper,

I had no idea they were made of a special metal.

here are the metal strips I used for my brushes.

https://youtu.be/KAm7qAKAXwI
        As always thanks Spacecase0, but as long as Mr. Spin Dirt = Gravity CIA Counter Intel lives there I won't be visiting. Fricking Stooge Scum, that's of course really nothing compared to the hordes of them that have taken up residence at another un-disclose CIA operation. Good God who would ever imagine that so many people would be willing to commit to pure evil for a few pats on the head and a paycheck.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-04-2019, 08:25 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• In regards to the invasions of this tread, and with regards to my own requests for assistance in rebuffing these attacks, I now think it is necessary make it clear that my plea's for assistance come out of the knowledge about the purposes to which this technology is being used for.

Please take this information along with the conclusions I will continue to draw in to your own self awareness about the nature of the so-called civilization we are living in, because it is an illusion and a lie, and incorporate it into your own self awareness so that as an adult you can be sure of your duties.

It's time to begin to face reality. It's time to begin to gather the strength you will need if called upon by fate to act. You will need more than knowledge and awareness, you will need to be prepared to go to battle, and to be brave and if necessary to sacrifice, and of course you will need weapons too. The information in the links are the reality, the face of evil which we all must now begin to turn towards and not away from. It does not matter who you are or where you live, it doesn't matter what nation you live in, or what your race, sexuality, or beliefs are, we are all in this against a common foe now.

It is the duty of every adult to seek truth and to confront evil. It isn't easy but at night you can lay your head down and sleep soundly knowing that was done had to be done. Monsters run lose and I'm afraid they now possess almost the entire world. This is the reality we must confront and not alien invaders.

If one does not know a criminal plot is operating then they are not guilty of knowingly participating in a crime. Once you become aware that a criminal plot is in force and continue to participate then you become an accessory after the fact. At no time are you innocent. We are nearly all therefore guilty in some sense for having bought into this deception of aliens and UFO's.

"An accessory to a crime is a person who participates knowingly and voluntarily in the commission of a crime."

Every time someone supports the notion that aliens exist without proof becomes a willing accessory to a criminal conspiracy. Every person who maintains the lies of physics that spinning dirt equals gravity or that space is a moldable substance also becomes a willing accessory in a criminal conspiracy.

In the wake of the Jeffery Epstein Pedophile debacle, with the continuation of the use of antigravity machine in abductions, murders, and theft, and with the knowledge now in hand and manifestly tied to an extensive list of abducted and murdered youth and children, it is we whom are the adults that must confront these known facts as the product of an out of control unregulated abuse of power, authority, and most of all, the growth in uncontrolled wealth and the centralized power that corruption brings which has enabled these captial crimes to be committed.

How the CIA ran NICAP and NICAP brought us the first Alien Abduction
          https://isgp-studies.com/coast-to-co...conspiracy#cia

Mixing Alien Abductions with Cattle Mutilations
          https://isgp-studies.com/coast-to-co...le-mutilations

Cult of National Security Trolls
          https://isgp-studies.com/coast-to-co...and-conspiracy
          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-14-2019, 07:47 PM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            As always thanks Spacecase0, but as long as Mr. Spin Dirt = Gravity CIA Counter Intel lives there I won't be visiting. Fricking Stooge Scum, that's of course really nothing compared to the hordes of them that have taken up residence at another un-disclose CIA operation. Good God who would ever imagine that so many people would be willing to commit to pure evil for a few pats on he head and a paycheck.
            ok..
            the brushes I used were a magnetostrictive alloy (the ones in the security tags)
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetostriction

Comment

ok..
              the brushes I used were a magnetostrictive alloy (the ones in the security tags)
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetostriction
              Thanks, interesting video and history having to do with that contraption you have. I read your recounting of the history of your machine again, but I think I have to read it over at least once more, at any rate what caused you to think to use these metal anti-theft strips to replace the brushes, which I assume they are working and better than before, right?

Comment

• the security tag metal was thin and flexible,
                making fancy copper brushes is not to hard, but getting good adjustment range from them is a bit hard, at least with the way I set it up it was.
                the thin strips would easily bend when they hit the spinning disks, so that is what I used for my initial design. I replaced them later with fancy copper, and only thinking about it later, when I replaced them is when it quit working.

it really gets me thinking about the sound components to quite a few of these devices. Apparently it really needs to be there

Comment

the security tag metal was thin and flexible,
                  making fancy copper brushes is not to hard, but getting good adjustment range from them is a bit hard, at least with the way I set it up it was.
                  the thin strips would easily bend when they hit the spinning disks, so that is what I used for my initial design. I replaced them later with fancy copper, and only thinking about it later, when I replaced them is when it quit working.

it really gets me thinking about the sound components to quite a few of these devices. Apparently it really needs to be there

Via a link thanks to > https://www.ferrocell.us/
                  If you haven't already seen this then check it out.
                  Go here.
                  https://magnetismtoroidaldynamics.co...t-electricity/

I think the best approach to this topic is to look at it in practical terms, such as why would an idea evolve for another power source outside of petroleum and electric power? logically where would such an idea spring from for an alternative power system, and it is by logic with a need for a better underwater propulsion power plant, or prime mover, one not dependent on petroleum to recharge batteries and which could be used underwater. Remember, nuclear/atomic didn't exist when this was an issue so no solutions there, but of course a huge problem for the powers that be should this information ever escape their control, for it would wrest form them their death grip on the energy control system they hold over the people of the planet. It was a deadly double edged sword of verboten power. Classified higher than the H-Bomb is what the late Stanton Friedman said.

The most likely place for that search for an alternative power system to begin was in Germany, and because of the focus on Unterseeboot Warfare, and which would logically be the first nation to seek alternative prime movers, and thus see a potential in electromagneto drive as a potential war winning tool for use in submarine warfare. One which could give unlimited underwater propulsion without resurfacing or carrying fuel. I think that's probably really where the drive came from to develp what later evolved in to an entirely different and new machine.

Reasons of practical necessity are what brings invention out of the realm of the whimsical and in to creation as technology. Otherwise they sit as odd amusements. So I will lay odds that a drive for an alternative prime mover was most likely behind the development of an electromagneto power system.

We have the links to the origins of this technology in this thread with the Kowsky Frost Levitation Story.
                  Kowsky-Frost quartz levitation - 03/22/01

"It is said that Tesla studied John Worrell Keely (vibratory and rotational physics) and through his understanding of Keely simply swiped his work and called it his own. Tesla met with Keely more than once and later declared that he thought Keely's scientific methods were lacking."
                  http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Tesla_12.pdf

I would agree that a sound componet, if you want to call it sound, as I see it as vibration, is a necessary key part and that's shown in the RTSC patent and the other related patents which you yourself posted. This sound/vibration/frequency field is defined by Tesla in his dynamic theory of gravity (See the next link).

Tesla might be credited with inventing the magnetohydrodynamic generator in an experiment where he discovered a propulsive force by applying high voltage AC with a high frequency to the two metal plates separated by space. This is however about the same thing as the Kowsky Frost set up. Tesla's solid state space is the dielectric counter spatial field. To say anthing more would be to steal from the author at the link below. I highly recommend reading his post as a huge time saving short-cut to understanding and comprehending the over all picture.
                  https://www.greenoptimistic.com/buil...ity-spaceship/

If you look at the Stealthskaters pdf and the article above what comes through is how closely everything which has been assembled here matches what is written as to Tesla's saucer designs. Nevertheless, however more advanced a system may be developed, from a primitive pulse jet motor to a axial flow jet motor, the needs and pressures on the engineers and technicians of any nation at war demands the most expedient devices for front line service, and thusly primitive but effective pulsed electromagnetic propulsion is very likley to be have first seen flight.

It is certain, beyond debate, that the Germans were the first to develop an EMP Weapon and which was used as an area defense weapon against allied bombers. We know that as a fact, we know that certainly all early UFO's killed the motors of cars, put lights out, blew up transformers and so forth. These are EMP effects. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together. What it does take is a un-corrupted history and an un-corrupted science history: It takes an un-corrupted eductional system for human progress to take place and that evidently is what we have not had for well over a hundred years or more. The irrefutable conclusion is we have a criminally conceived and executed educational and mass public infomation system. You don't have to look far to find the responsible owners and interests. We cannot waste time fighting the system, we have to invent a new one, and where possible reverse engineer those technological breakthroughs that the criminalized system has known of for the last 80 years.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 09-17-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• so, that last weblink you gave locked up my computer
                    was quite odd
                    was a blank error message...

the PDF was interesting

Comment

so, that last weblink you gave locked up my computer
                      was quite odd
                      was a blank error message...

the PDF was interesting
                      Which one? This one?
                      https://www.greenoptimistic.com/buil...ity-spaceship/

Switch to Firefox & ditch chrome except as a backup for image search or auto-translations.

Images on pages 6&7 on this page have been circulated in an altered format. I had Bugsfly translate the one on 6 because autotranslate showed 6 languages but Bugsfly say's it's all
                      Russian. Some of it makes a little sense. Not sure about this coming from Tesla. I'd really have to see actual drawings made by Tesla before I'd assume his hand was involved. The center diamond shape inside a sphere is however interesting.
                      http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Tesla_12.pdf

The image on page 7 with the sphere is interesting as it seems to share some of the Han's Coler's magnetstromapparat like coils on the inside of/between hulls. I have a hunch that the magnetstromapparat is where it all began. If I remember right Tesla also knew Karl Schappller and meant him face to face but I can't swear to that. I have some memory of reading that, and of course another interesting thing, besides calling Einstein an idiot, was that Tesla alone refused to work on the Atomic Bomb project, whereas Einstein did and if we are to believe what Joseph Farrell has found then that too was another failure of Einsteinian proportions, rescued only by the capture of a Nazi Submarine. It seems that the more time moves forward the greater the lies have become to cover for the near disaster of the incompetents in command.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nerator-2.html

Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity embodies an energetic field of force responsible for motion in space and therefore it dispenses with the concept of space curvature ( Einstein); There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment (which contradicts Einstein’s E = mc2). Gravity is weight in mass and it's created by induction.

Page 4. "Before his death, Tesla had developed the blueprints for the propulsion system of his aircraft. He called it “SPACE DRIVE” or the anti-electromagnetic field propulsion system. Interestingly, according to William R. Lyne in Occult Ether Physics, in a conference that Tesla had prepared for the Migrant Welfare Institute on May12, 1938, he spoke about the Dynamic Theory of Gravity."

"Lyne investigated further and analyzed Tesla’s claims and writings, discovering compete for statements and texts regarding the discoveries but the sources and texts were very limited since Tesla’s papers are stored in Government vaults for reasons of national security.When Lyne specifically asked for these papers at the Center for National Security Research (now the Research Center Robert J. Oppenheimer) in 1979, he was denied access because the papers were still classified."
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Well let's just take a time out and peek under the covers of who is ruling America shall we?

Dr. Death, destroyer of worlds, J. Robert Oppenheimer, the man Harry Truman had tossed out of the Oval Office on his ass and banned from ever coming back in to the White House.

Oppenheimer having a fit demanding President Truman do something to stop nuclear weapon development, this after having helped create them, so pissed off Truman, known for his willingness to go to the dirt and once threatening to give a critic a black eye for a crappy review of his daughters recital, called the secret service in and had them physically remove Oppenheimer, placing a ban on him returning on to the White House grounds.

Said Truman; "he may have built the bomb, but I'm the poor SOB that had to use it."

IAS. Past Director: J. Robert Oppenheimer
                        https://www.ias.edu/scholars/oppenheimer

It appears even in death Oppenheimer still succeeds in spreading evil incarnate, and this is the man the system holds up as an Icon of mental achievement. The destroyer of worlds, that and the legacy of Nuclear pollution and global thermonuclear war is really something every child should aim for evidently.

Really quite something to read the alleged "Mission Statement.

The Institute is pledged to assemble a group of scientists and scholars who with their pupils and assistants may devote themselves to the task of pushing beyond the present limits of human knowledge and to training those who may "carry on" in this sense.

––Mission statement of the Institute for Advanced Study by founding Director Abraham Flexner, Organization Meeting, October 10, 1930

https://www.ias.edu/about/mission-history

However, when it comes to actually providing public service this Non Governmental Agency, holding State Secrets, is completely without conscience as is evidenced by their refusal to allow Lyne to view the Tesla Papers they evidently have been entrusted with. Great government huh?
                        Hands State Secrets over to a NGO and then gives them the authority to decide who gets to see what?

"The Institute for Advanced Study is one of the world’s leading centers for curiosity-driven basic research."
                        https://www.ias.edu/about/mission-history

Really, because you could have fooled me considering William Lyne's experience.

It's interesting too how the FBI say's it's only got three files on Tesla, but they aren't lying either, even though eye witnesses describe 80 crates being taken out of Tesla's apartment and filling 3 moving trucks, because evidently this organization has the rest..

So who are these people at IAS? Start by checking out their website and then think of yourself and sheep, or other dumb animal, and then apply that concept to their idea of a planet filled with dumb animals whom need to be lead by professional TED Talkers going around blabbering to a world of Gulpers (think GLP discussion board) and then you have the general operating premise to the whole. Naturally they have crowned themselves with every manner of self created awards so as to completely bamboozle the little munchkins with shock an awe.

Honestly I think I'm going to vomit just reading the self-angradizements, and the staged photo-ops would make Joseph Goebbels blush, only missing royal robes or glowing halo's I think.

Just go here, go here and just do some searching and see who you get, what they are, how rich they are, banker mainly, bankers and billionaires, and these are the people that denied William Lyne the right to see Tesla's work.
                        https://www.ias.edu/about/trustees

So do you think it is wise that this information is in the hands of people like these? Who is responsible? Where are the checks and balances to that information? This is like completely insane. What are we paying taxes for if this is where the notes from one of the greatest scientist that every lived ends up at? WTF? Seriously, I don't care what anyone says, they have no right to be holding any of this information. This should all be in the hands of agencies accountable to the people and their elected officials. Furthermore the wilful destruction of any part thereof should be deemed an act of treason punishable by death without appeal.

Then on top of all this BS, probably the only guy alive at the time, and who could have even understood what Tesla's notes were actually about is denied the right to see them, and of all things by people that aren't even civil servants? WTF kind of monkey brained BS crap is that? We have a government? Maybe no huh? So they deny people the right to know the truth, while marketing themselves in another light, hold secrets to the Universe but claim to be guiding and teaching the next generations huh? Just a little super suspect don't ya think and they aren't even public servants. So who the hell do they answer to then? This is the swamp. This is the real swamp. The deep state.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-04-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• I just stumbled across a link to this site. I think he has this figured correctly. Everything I know says to me this is right. Please take time to examine this link in detail. I am not a religious person in any sense but I have no objections if the Almighty were to toss us a bone either.

THE MACHINE THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AND CORAL CASTLE
                          By MICHAEL S. GREEN (2012)
                          https://sites.google.com/site/godbas...d-coral-castle

Michael say's this information was revealed to him in a vision from God. Who am I to dispute that anyways? From what I can see it certainly could have come from the Almighty. It does appear that this is in reality the Ark of the Covenant. Note the safety precautions because like the Ark this thing is not without potential, of which I doubt we have even begun to appreciate.

Interesting as all get out. I think you will agree. Very interesting how here you have two pyramids creating a magnetic current around a sphere and in the previous PDF from Stealthskaters you have the Tesla UFO with a sphere that has a joined pair of pyramids inside of the sphere.

Further validation of the dielectric nature of counterspace and the formative features of geometric configurations are my own first impressions.
                          This was linked through Magneticuniverse.com under forums. They have redone the site from what I last remember. Highly recommended.
                          Stones Levitation — Magnetic Universe
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                            I just stumbled across a link to this site. I think he has this figured correctly. Everything I know says to me this is right. Please take time to examine this link in detail. I am not a religious person in any sense but I have no objections if the Almighty were to toss us a bone either.

THE MACHINE THAT BUILT THE PYRAMIDS AND CORAL CASTLE
                            By MICHAEL S. GREEN (2012)
                            https://sites.google.com/site/godbas...d-coral-castle

Michael say's this information was revealed to him in a vision from God. Who am I to dispute that anyways? From what I can see it certainly could have come from the Almighty. It does appear that this is in reality the Ark of the Covenant. Note the safety precautions because like the Ark this thing is not without potential, of which I doubt we have even begun to appreciate.

Interesting as all get out. I think you will agree.
                            Nice find Sir.
                            I’ll be having a read through that for sure. – Thank you.
                            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                              Nice find Sir.
                              I’ll be having a read through that for sure. – Thank you.
                              Thank You Comrade

Let me explain pyramids and the correlation to tetrahedrons as I think I understand what they do. To begin with, a pyramid is a transmitter receiver; it's two parts, not one thing. It's doing two separate things at one time. It is both transmitting and then receiving.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...encia_oro7.htm

Remember the Norway Spiral? Watch from 3:00 to the end, the slow motion version, you can see another object inside the cone, it is a returning spiral from across the galaxy. This is the only video showing this clearly and entirely. I have only recently deduced what is I believe is taking place.
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoTnLTViHJM[/VIDEO]

How do you cross the galaxy and get information or yourself back? How do you open a wormhole across the vastness of space?

You have to do that by going through counter-space where the velocity of inertia exists. You cannot do that by crossing distances, which is space itself, and space is the left over shadow of the decelearated inertia of counterspatial energies.

Space or distance is created when dielectric inertia slows. We are in this slowed inertial field. That's why space exists as distance to us. If you merge with that hyperspatial energetic field then space/distance is cancelled or reduced.

Tetrahedrons make up a pyramid, and two tetrahedron make up a pyramid, and these act as collectors of dielectric energy. These collectors are focusing dielecric counterspace into a beam but it is not a double helix, it is one beam spiraling across space through near counter space. I cannot say counterspace but it's closer to counterspace velocity wise, and likely because this beam which is visible under kirilian photography and in ferrocell lens (as magnetism) is slower than counterspace because it's condensed and made coherent by accumulation and thus is slowed compared to incoherent counterspace which surrounds us everywhere.

So two side by side tetrahedrons form a pyramid and together they create a projected dielectric beam which is a helical spiral. Not a double spiral but one spiral. That's how it begins as one spiral, and afterwards there is counter reaction which forms the secondary interlaced spiral, and which gives an illusion of a double helix being emitted. The secondary spiral is the counter flow and return beam.

So the pyramid which is made from two tetrahedrons begs the question if are they both emitters? Or, is one an emitter and the other a receiver? This I don't know. I think one alone can act either way but only one way.

A single tetrahedron shape can move through counter space, but it cannot act as a receiver alone, it can act as a transmitter and bring information or maybe receive information, one or the other, but not both. Whereas a whole pyramid is not needed to move across the galaxy but must be needed to act as both a transmitter/receiver. A transmitter/receiver of counterspace requires two joined tetrahedrons.

Understand?

Now... logically you would think that the separation and spiral nature of this beam is the result of opposed energies or something like magnetism. Like two opposed fields laced together and spiraling upwards because that's what it looks like right?

However, what if what is instead taking place is that the projection of a coherent counterspatial energy field is being emitted/projected? What if this single spiraling coherent dielectric field is crossing space into and through counterspace, and so what if then there is a counter flow back to the source, and through surrounding counterspace which is also formed into a coherent spiraling shape?

A magnetic field is coherent energy, but moving one way, and in one direction only! The counter flow moving the opposite direction is self created out of a reaction to the condensed coherent flow, thus a weaker but still coherent field of counterspatial dielectric energy moving the opposite direction. That's why a magnet has these counter flows moving in opposition. but which are laced together in lines and not spiral helix's. and which creates a magnetic field when a circuit is complete. It's a hyberbolide cycling a coherent dielectric field which creates a reactionary counter flow naturally. At least this is what I'm thinking right now. Going to get myself in trouble with this hypothesizing and have Wheeler blow me up but right now this is what I'm thinking is taking place. I'm probably not right about this but it's what I'm thinking.

A pyramid is just two connected tetrahedrons side by side obviously, so it's easier to make sense of what Joe Parr was involved with today since there is an evolving narrative being concocted to explain Universe involving the tetrahedron shape.

https://www.quantumgravityresearch.org/
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ztlIAYTCU

I think Michael's Green's idea is very likely to work to levitate stones. It makes a lot of sense in my opinion. This is something which can be relatively easy to test and should be tested. Which I imagine someone is likely to do if the idea receives enough exposure.

Partly why I posted that information is because there are many deeply religious people whom will undoubtedly take this idea to heart and play around with it. Which is a good thing generally speaking but it has to be known for that to take place.

BTW, Sputin's, it's nice to see you still have both feet above ground.
                              Carry on.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-20-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• After considering the post on Michael Green's visionary arrangement I thought it should be noted that the lack of power supplied is likely collected through the 50 feet of iron core cable the design calls out for, similarly to how an antenna wire will collect a charge, so it's not without an potentially powerful static electric charge. See ham operators antenna issues with protecting radio's from static charges collected through antenna.

Also in Michael's design, if it is a replication of Ed's, would in both cases have a pair of pyramids inside a cube which is normally set inside a sphere.

Further, and contrary to some information commonly found that specifically calls out for pyramid experimenter to not use any kind of metal, we can instead the reverse is true by looking at Joe Parr's experimental set up the exact opposite where he is using copper tube, and in this case we have rings inside of pyramid, or #2D sphere's and this set up is the one which evidently decided to begin levitating all on it's own according to the Ancient Aliens Series and the History Channel.

Joe Parr's Pyramid Gravity Research

Comment

Working...
                                X