An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Great logical rantings at the blind, just my kind.

Hey what about minute 1:17 on Stan's rod and washers anti grav?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsagEYfxPgs[/VIDEO]
    Thanks for that video. I've never listened to Stan before and really didn't know anything about him. I stayed up late and listened to the whole thing. Interesting and worthwhile.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• FYI for followers: There will be no more posts on this thread. 4 edited posts. Information redacted as personal shared information not appreciated.

Maybe the "Scientific Community" can help you. One eyed crack Wh*re Science; aka, gravity now explained as being of 10 kinds.
      Increasing complexity is the hallmark of criminal conspiracy but hey what do I know.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzY06MRzwPE
      http://www.energeticforum.com/315114-post851.html

* It's it interesting how there's so much discussion relating to the RTSC Patent.
      It validates the Alexey Device and where are the I see strings counter intelligence agents now?

Good Luck. You're on your on.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 08-24-2019, 10:32 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• @Gambeir

I really enjoy your viewpoint and as for the public, they can;t
        help that they were lied to from youth, no discernment. Got all
        their talking points from the media, govt controlled schools and
        oil and trafficking funded churches. They quote the Bible and
        live with forgiveness, full of hate like the good little Satanists
        they have been programmed to be. So proud.
        But they can't see themselves yet.

However they will heal someday after they find out everything they
        know is a lie or shall I say if? Mean while your opinion (and mine)
        are a stench in they're nostrils. So sad they are or shall we say
        pitiful?

I like your delivery on the UFO abductions that are not by aliens but
        is used as a cover for the cartels for the past 70 yrs. Good stuff.

Great to hear from a thinker. Later days and better ways I always
        say.
        Last edited by BroMikey; 08-23-2019, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          Great logical rantings at the blind, just my kind.

Hey what about minute 1:17 on Stan's rod and washers anti grav?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsagEYfxPgs[/VIDEO]
          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPC7a_AcQo[/VIDEO]
          Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel

Al
          Last edited by aljhoa; 08-23-2019, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• Gone by request
            Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
              Gambeir wrote:

Old 08-20-2019, 04:53 PM
              Silver Member

Quite surprised to see any messages to be frank.

Do I remember that you, Ufopolitics, introduced me to Ken Wheeler? Yes of course I do. Something I will forever be grateful for too, and I'm surprised anyone is talking to me given how horrible I treated Robur, and ya know I'm sorry for that, I really and truly am, but what I want and what justice demands over rides any other consideration or personal feelings.

I want you to know that I am not angry with you. You have You beliefs I have mine.
              You wrecked this tread with continual disruptive insertions. You ignored repeated requests to stop. You turned what was an enjoyable leisurely pastime and wrecked it.
              Here you are once more, still posting, still disrupting, still irritating, still ignoring my requests, still only thinking of yourself. You bear full responsibility for ending this thread robor.
              Happy? Good, now please stop posting clutter on my thread because I'm tired of your stalking me and your stalking on my thread, and probably everywhere else on this forum, this site is now effectively dead to me because of you and because the administrator of this forum doesn't see fit to ban you. Which I would have done on about your third post if not at least by the second time I asked you to stop over 8 months ago.

You're entitled to start your own thread Robur, not to wreck other peoples, I tried everything to get you to leave me alone, to stop disrupting the progress of my work and to stop wasting my time by forcing me to post replies which are only of importance to you and to no one else. You are not the only person in the whole wide world Robur. You robbed me of my time and energy and robbed every other person who has followed this thread by wasting our time with your own conceited narcissistic desires.

There is nothing for you on this thread because everything on it is something you're opposed to. All you do is distract and derail with your opposition which is based in conventional science and main stream propaganda about aliens. I really think you're entire reason for doing what you have done was to destroy this thread and you have succeeded.

We just turned a corner with the release of these patents. There is wide, wide, new frontier open and I think it's really shows how badly this site is operated when one person like you can cause so many problems for another person who started a leading thread on this site that they end up throwing up their hands and quit. I'm tired of you and your cyber stalking, you wrecked this thread, you bear total responsibility. The better part of year putting up with your disruptions, trying to be nice, trying to help, getting exactly no cooperation, and no regard for what is, after all, my thread. You need psychiatric help or at least someone taking your key board away.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 08-28-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

In my view everyone has an equal right to their beliefs
                Other wise it would be like in the crusades 1000 years ago.
                Believe in Jesus or we come and kill you.
                The crusades had nothing to do with Christianity, it was the false
                catholic religion parading around in the name of Jesus demanding
                people worship and pray to Mary or they would be killed. Most Jesus
                religions only use the name to rake in money while they make fun
                and twist the fundamental principles set forth by Jesus.

In other words "Taking the name of the LORD in vain" worse than
                the curse word household bye word. This generation is bitter, spiteful,
                demented, twisted and most of all an unfaithful adulterer that is happy
                to lay with any idea/spirit. Down with the sickness and only God can heal
                this, if they will let HIM. Very little moral virtue or standing up for
                anything wholesome lacking basic knowledge of the consequences of
                right-wrong-good-evil all a big joke to them.

The USA was where Daddy's little girl escaped to get away from the
                false Jesus/Mary Jesuits who are willing to murder the innocent to
                honor Satan. This is common history.
                Last edited by BroMikey; 08-28-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Gone by request
                  Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:14 PM.

Comment

YOU ARE 1 big mystery GAMBEIR.
                    Now I am outta here to do some work.

That is because he is right so much you guys are embarrassed. Bye

Comment

• If the admin will remove the last 3 pages of Roburs clutter I will consider resuming this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                        [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPC7a_AcQo[/VIDEO]
                        Professor Eric Laithwaite gives a demonstration of a large gyro wheel
                        The Φ or φ Movement

Al

Comment

• What are metamaterials?

Camouflage
                          Optical invisibility camouflage (or invisibility cloaking) is a technology to make an object seem invisible by causing incident light to avoid the object, flow around the object, and return undisturbed to its original trajectory.
                          Such sophisticated manipulation of light will probably be realistic thanks to the recent progress in the research on metamaterials. To date several research institutes have carried out the theoretical and experimental study of invisibility camouflage devices, using the extraordinary optical properties of metamaterials and the technique of transformation optics.

Al
                          Last edited by aljhoa; 09-06-2019, 04:53 PM. Reason: 94,435

Comment

What are metamaterials?

Camouflage
                            Optical invisibility camouflage (or invisibility cloaking) is a technology to make an object seem invisible by causing incident light to avoid the object, flow around the object, and return undisturbed to its original trajectory.
                            Such sophisticated manipulation of light will probably be realistic thanks to the recent progress in the research on metamaterials. To date several research institutes have carried out the theoretical and experimental study of invisibility camouflage devices, using the extraordinary optical properties of metamaterials and the technique of transformation optics.

Al
                            * Note, can't access the site normally any longer. I'm getting a time out and am working on tracking down the problem.

Again, brilliant aljhoa, I'm with you. Explains a great deal. I'm so stupid...all I can say is but of course....Lol~

Comment

What are metamaterials?

Camouflage

Al
                              The question now is; do you want to explain the gist of antigravity alijhoa?
                              Really I think you should. I mean I think it was your post that really tied it all together. The answers are right in front of us as a result. I think we can now take the black tetrahedron apart and explain it with logical progression. Afterwards we can trace the history and work out the specifics of how one might go about doing this and applying it to some practical use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                                The question now is; do you want to explain the gist of antigravity alijhoa?
                                Really I think you should. I mean I think it was your post that really tied it all together. The answers are right in front of us as a result. I think we can now take the black tetrahedron apart and explain it with logical progression. Afterwards we can trace the history and work out the specifics of how one might go about doing this and applying it to some practical use.
                                Some will connect the dots.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/File:NorwegianSpiral.jpg

Al
                                Last edited by aljhoa; 09-12-2019, 03:41 PM. Reason: 95,085

Comment

Working...
                                X