Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reality

Hello Gambeir

Remember I was the one who introduced You to Ken Wheeler? before He ever did a Conference here on EF?

The proof is right below...My "time stamped" videos on YouTube...

[VIDEO]https://youtube.com/watch?v=etaYzqtEnDw&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=8&t=0s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://youtube.com/watch?v=kpAb8vfah0c&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=7&t=0s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://youtube.com/watch?v=QZhETcDHDRY&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=6&t=0s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://youtube.com/watch?v=65SaRqdcdng&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=5&t=0s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://youtube.com/watch?v=pVegpoWVB64&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=4&t=0s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://youtube.com/watch?v=4v5YsV_M5hc&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=3&t=0s[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7OzMURRU_k&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg[/VIDEO]

And again, those videos above are NOT a result of a "Copy-Paste" from "out there"...but made By Me, Myself and I...

The Magnet Spiral origins I meant to be recognized by Official Science Academia, not by you, not by me nor by Ken...or whoever else.

I will try to be simple and brief -BUT SPECIFIC- here, to set my points:

1-We live (Energy wise) based on Technologies that date from the 1800's (Faraday-Magnetic Induction) and so far, besides the polluting and lethal Atomic-Nuclear Energy, we still rely on Magnets to get electricity like on those "good" Old Days.

Conclusion: Our Science is VERY OLD BASED when it comes to Energy Generation.

2- The way we make Electricity + Electronics to "RUN" is based on FORCING ELECTRONIC CRASHING ALL TIMES, burning, colliding electrons back and forth...heatsinks to then dissipate all heat generated in the process...laughable methods!!

And so, You REALLY THINK, we are capable to discern and understand Technologies from a 1000 + years ahead, based on our ridiculous scientific advance so far?

Thinks that fluids "tubings" plus static electricity, plus some magnetism from Faraday's times will explain it?

Pleeeeaseee!!!

McCandlish ARV is really a JOKE, bro...a bunch of tanks?...with rivets and nuts bolts hardware?...like the Wright Brothers first Airplane?...

Seriously it reminds me of the Apollo's Head-Cabin breakdown...to see all interior parts.

Think differently...Think Advanced Civilizations....Imagine:

Think of SEVERAL LAYERS of ultra-thin (beyond "nano" config) material(s) where all electronic circuits PLUS hardware, run smoothly to achieve certain responses, certain work, based on Fields Interactions...which composes -at the same time- the Structure-Fuselage of the Ship...no specific engine "room", no specific-dedicated room for a "power source"...but ALL is incorporated and SPREAD ALL OVER THE SHIP EMBODIMENT...

Think of several "sections", where hardware and software run permanently in unison, based on a perfect self running process, looped infinitely by sophisticated methods of interactions...

Think of panels opening-closing based on "cold fusion-fission"...which is still our "dream"...

Getting back to Ken Theories, they are fine, I understood them all...Magnetism, Dielectric Field, Aether, Dielectricity...etc,etc...But, Ken, on his book, is just trying to make Us understand what really is magnetism...once you understand it, fine...move forward, finished.

Is only then when We realize Magnetism is NOT the ONE AND ONLY MEAN to obtain Energy, but a way to manipulate it. And, as a matter of fact, it is a VERY LIMITED WAY PROCESS.

Magnets, Electromagnets can ONLY GENERATE "X" Amount of Energy, period...which will NEVER lead Us to Excess over Prime Source (OU)

Aether could be "disturbed" without the need of Magnetism AS THE PRIMER (MAIN DEPENDABLE) FIELD to obtain ENERGY.

The Energy required to reach the ANTIGRAVITY FIELD is beyond our understanding, and even worst when based on our ancient methods to obtain "a few drops" of Energy.

But then again, our differences, is that I am a Builder, and so I know the "How it works" part, where You can not see...sorry, but it is the reality.

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-20-2019, 03:05 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Almost all necessary information is contained in this exceptionally well written patent.
      https://patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1/en

I feel the other patent's are validations and which are useful if viewed through the lens of Wheeler's explanations of the dielectric counter-spatial field.

We are off to the horse races now folks. This thread is now pointless.
      It's better to examine these patents and work forwards at this time.

There is of course no such thing as a gravitational wave, a dielectric wave perhaps, and there is of course no such thing as super-conductivity, only the flow of the dielectric field.
      These patents are geared to explain reality in terms of the educated, aka mind controlled, and as long as you realize that and look outside of the official explanations for a better
      understanding then you're sure to be better off.

Come back when you've either got a dinner date or a sack with an alien head in it: One or the other.
      I suspect what people will find is not aliens but rather the trail of a global criminal network.
      Good luck and good hunting.
      Motion of the Solar System's barycenter relative to the Sun

Al

Comment

• Interesting Gravitational Theory History (and so Magnetism) from the late 1800's to the 1900's:

TESLA'S DYNAMIC THEORY OF GRAVITY

Enjoy

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Quite surprised to see any messages to be frank.

Do I remember that you, Ufopolitics, introduced me to Ken Wheeler? Yes of course I do. Something I will forever be grateful for too, and I'm surprised anyone is talking to me given how horrible I treated Robur, and ya know I'm sorry for that, I really and truly am, but what I want and what justice demands over rides any other consideration or personal feelings.

Do not take your anger out on Mark McCandlish for what I do and say. McCandlish bravely and selflessly produced that illustration and it cost him his career. He is a crusty somewhat recalcitrant individual if crossed the wrong way having been, like so many others, abused for trying to help stupid cattle, and whose only reward for doing so has been ridicule, which I'm sure he now regrets, and whose faith has been his only light in many a dark and loney nights, so do no abuse him for trying to help all of us. He does not deserve that. I know him but little and from a few email exchanges quite some time back, but I know his breed. Few have given so much as he has. That I think is something history will judge correctly and like many before he too is not was not treated fairly.

Whether or not aliens exist, what does exist is a complexity of facts which demonstrate a collaborative effort to produce a machine improved on the original ideas, theories, or prototypes created by the Germans. That's a fact not a fiction. Most of which is recorded in this thread previously.

Out of this effort, which was evidently centered around the Hiller Aviation Corporation and possibly Hughes Aircraft later on, came the machines which people were lead to believe were alien space ships. It's interesting to note how Howard began to go insane; no? Hiller disappeared along with Ryan Aviation and then many more along the way and the dreams of space gave way to war and an organized assassination of even the most minor impediments, many by means which did not arouse suspicion or which could not be rationally explained, but which appeared freak events or bad fortune.

Judge Judy said, and I quote; "if something doesn't make sense then it's not true." What doesn't make sense is the whole alien story in toto, and it is further refuted by Carol Rosin's account of her mission given to her by Wernher von braun. Now if anyone was inside who would know the truth it was Werhner, and the German's did not limit themselves as others did by gulping down Einsteinian Physics, probably because it was they who almost certainly were the one's whom engineered it to become the dominate physics. To understand that you'd have to listen to John Taylor Gatto and to have some appreciation for where education comes from and why it came about, because it didn't happen out of the goodness of the hearts of the German Royalty I can assure you.

We know, it's a recorded fact, that at some places the allied bombers could not reach their targets because their engines began misfiring and this was a complete mystery. It was a mystery to me even though I'd know about this for decades and it was a mystery right up till it was made public what an electromagnetic pulse was. So in retrospect I feel so stupid, so many missed clues, and so it should have been obvious, it should have been obvious that there was this link to pulsed electromagnetic waves, to the development of high frequencies and which everyone before Einstein had theorized was potentially part of the ether, and then how stupid we were to miss this pulsing with the HF and above all the vibrating part which is of course going to be involved. So for me this patent on the so-called room temp super-conductive cable and or plates is the dunce cap Universe has placed on my head.

These patents can be seen as patents whose understanding is very likely to be ancient, who knows how ancient really, but I would never dream of comparing my intellect with Wernher's and so those German Scientist were so brilliant, so smart, so privy to another way to think and reason, as their educations and associations had groomed them to be, that I cannot believe them and the corporate leaders didn't succeed in creating anti-gravity ships a very long time ago, and if they created those then a tractor beam is no great leap either. So it's been there and whether or not aliens have also been here is I think seriously questionable.

Despite this it's important to remember that there's more than one Mensa member sitting in a cell block who also thought they too could outsmart some humble flatfoot because they were a true genius: There's a difference between a fictional mathematical proof and the reality of physical evidence and there's a difference between knowing how to create a proof as opposed to following a mathematical formula which is called a proof, or preforming a series of technical steps as proofs to a scientific methodology as opposed to linking a scientifically proved procedure to a theory of operation which isn't dis-proven. You cannot disprove that UFO's are not the result of man made efforts and when the preponderance of evidence is weighed then the scales fall firmly in favor of man made UFO's as opposed to Alien Visitation.

We cannot prove that aliens don't exist, but we can make a good case that there are man made UFO's, and the evidence to support that contention is now made considerably stronger by the release of these patents. I can open my notebook where I keep notes and sketches and see right now how close I was only days before these patents came to light. Not that this compares to the work of the creators of these patents, whom deserve all accolades for their hard work, but that even for a peon like myself who isn't even remotely educated in electronics still managed to put together a nearly workable scheme. So ya know, it's old stuff, old and so where are they now? I'm in my 60's and when I was born that's when they succeeded at the latest! There's nothing to debate on that. My own work shows that. The tetrahedron deduction I arrived at and the materials I used are all there lock step with the materials described in the Super Conducting Cable patent. Magnets, aluminum, graphite, and a vibration. I tell ya, it's damn interesting how that's all turned out for me personally.

The evidence does not show aliens, it shows warring gangs in space fighting over who will own the slaves, and if we don't get these nut jobs under our thumbs then, according to Wernher, the next 9/11 will be meteor's bombarding us from space, and so what do we have from yesterdays news? Oh the NWO shill Elon Musk saying that there's this danger from meteor's blowing our sorry asses away. Shocking huh? Well no, we have been told.

I can't waste time with the absurdity that there may or may not be aliens when we have this threat and when what really matters is to somehow interdict their plans to murder a couple billion people and to then create an off world civilization. I mean we have to keep our priorities straight don't we?

Maybe there are aliens but can they possibly be hostile, as the lunatic or mind controlled politically minded mental defectives and their controllers, the cult of the pedophile child murdering rapists reported in the supposedly leaked emails, and when these so called aliens, whom I read as being distinctly Russian go about drawing obtuse crop circles, and in a desperate bid to wake a bunch of stupid cows, whist trying to communicate to mind controlled alien worshipers the very technology we need to stop our own murderous leaders from destroying both us and them in another man made global holocaust by meteor bombardment? I mean just look at that French Puppet with his devil sign hand flashing, or that Jewish Nazi mass murdering goose stepping war criminal, or our own, for Christ sakes our own legacy of freaks that have ruled. Christ sake's, and then there's this connection to missing and murdered kids and young adults, and that's not happening because some serial killer has mastered the skill of levitation to float kids out their bedrooms out into a jungle as is the most recent case of inexplicable abduction and murder which so closely mirrors so many others. No, all of this is only possible by way of technology and most likely by way of tractor beams, invisible cloaked ships, and considering the speeds I witnessed then Christ Sakes they could be on the moon or mars or even another planet on the far side of the galaxy for real~

So ya know, let's just first focus on our own protection and try to keep nut cases from making all of us potential abductee slaves or toy's first, and then try to re-create the means that will castrate this crime cable by liberating energy control and transportation control, and maybe if we have the blessings of God most of humanity will live through this next step and if we are truly blessed than maybe we can hope to encounter Aliens that aren't nasty predatory beasts who see us as food, slaves, or some other natural resource. Who know's if there's aliens, but the one thing I do know is that this story of us being too stupid to figure it out is only true if you want to believe it's true.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 08-20-2019, 11:16 PM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
            Motion of the Solar System's barycenter relative to the Sun

Al
            Sorry for the delay aljhoa, I had to powernap after that AM reply in order to even begin to make sense of your obtuse methods of communication.

Now although I'm still tired and long for the days of being 18 years old and brainless, what I presume you're showing is that, in the greater scheme of things, this way cool illustration which maps our orbital history does shows the accuracy of Ken Wheeler's concept of mutual mass attraction, and where the mass of our own planet makes cyclic orbits passing nearly through the center point of our own star, and as shown in the illustration below by the means of the Golden Ratio/ Spiral of Archimedes, and that afterwards it then begins the same outwards projection as demonstrated by Wheeler's model of the dielectric magnetic field orbitals.
            https://etc.usf.edu/clipart/76200/76...chim-spirl.htm
            Last edited by Gambeir; 08-20-2019, 11:02 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Gambeir

Getting back to Ken Theories, they are fine, I understood them all...Magnetism, Dielectric Field, Aether, Dielectricity...etc,etc...But, Ken, on his book, is just trying to make Us understand what really is magnetism...once you understand it, fine...move forward, finished.

Is only then when We realize Magnetism is NOT the ONE AND ONLY MEAN to obtain Energy, but a way to manipulate it. And, as a matter of fact, it is a VERY LIMITED WAY PROCESS.

Magnets, Electromagnets can ONLY GENERATE "X" Amount of Energy, period...which will NEVER lead Us to Excess over Prime Source (OU)
              Yes, I quite agree with you to a certain extent. Somewhat hard to tell if you've made a fundamental error or are simply trying to communicate a larger picture. The magnetic field is not fully exploited as shown by the experimental work of David Lowrance. It is not therefore entirely accurate to say that magnetic field can only do X and will therefore only generate X amount of energy Ufopolitics. In fact what Lowrance shows is that, much like air, the magnetic field is a substance, and is apparently compressible in a sense, and that understanding makes the magnificaiton of the field possible which makes levitation vehicles possible, or should suggest they are possible, especially in light to these patents. So I would not venture that far afield to make such a broad claim. It's like saying there are no aliens and that we are alone in the galaxy, but with even less support.

Contact
              SpinningCylinder

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Aether could be "disturbed" without the need of Magnetism AS THE PRIMER (MAIN DEPENDABLE) FIELD to obtain ENERGY.
              Aether is everywhere at all times in all places unless a magnetic field cannot be created and then, and only then, can it be said that the Aether is not present.

The Energy required to reach the ANTIGRAVITY FIELD is beyond our understanding, and even worst when based on our ancient methods to obtain "a few drops" of Energy.
              What are you talking about "the energy to reach?" What energy? It's not energy you want, it's the opposite, it's the impedance of energies, the dielectric field itself is what creates weight in mass. You don't need energy, you need an interference pattern to prevent it, to make it pass around instead of through matter, and that's what we call the meissner effect.

Don't you understand that was what was discovered by some poor SOB lost to history Italian, and who, like so many others, had his creation stolen by the same cult of mass murdering child molesting baby rapists that have always posed as all knowing and authority, and that this discovery happened even before WWII?

Gravity is weight in mass and it's created by induction. This Italian created an envelope which was a de-facto macro state meissner effect and which surrounded his so called radio aeroplane. There's you're so called bullsh*t super conductivity, that's what this bullsh*t super conductivity nonsense really is about. It's about repelling the magnetic field, the dielectric field of induction in matter, and it's about allowing the flow of the dielectric one direction or the other, that is to control the medium, and when you can do that you can begin to merge with hyperspace. Christ Sake's it's not that damn hard to understand.

Think dammit~ Think for yourselves and not with the teachings born from child murdering rapists pretending to be aliens, experts, and authority

Ken hypothesized that there are only two types of anti-gravity systems at the time he made his video's relating to antigravity, but at the same time he's only one person and it's easy to overlook obvious things, and one of which is by his own deduction gravity, ie weight in mass, is the product of induction.

This idea you have that we need to be at some submicro-sub-atomic bullsh*t quantum level to create an anti-gravitational effect is fundamentally refuted in toto by macro level behavior and manifestations of theoretical quantum level hypothesized building blocks; tetrahedrons.

But then again, our differences, is that I am a Builder, and so I know the "How it works" part, where You can not see...sorry, but it is the reality.
              Tetrahedrons made from bent aluminum cut from pop cans and pencil covered paper folded to make a tent, and a strip of magnets set on a steel cookie plate covered in teflon and propelled by rapping vibrations may not be your idea of creativity but then perhaps I understand this better than you imagine.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• We have a lot of work ahead and it does not benefit us to fight among ourselves. I will not give refuge to the idea that aliens are abducting children and young people, or really anything else because it doesn't make any sense. The evidence regarding that topic is manifestly tied to a pedophile based cult, and it's got possession of this same technology, and if you don't think that's more important to discover the truth about and would rather believe that this is all the work of aliens, the same way some prefer to think that it's all the work of the devil, and if your own ethic's allow you to comfortably live with that then you're welcome to it. I for one will not be a part of that grand illusion, or the militarization of space to prevent rocks being dropped on us, or to then pretend that these rocks came for a group of insects from a distant part of the galaxy. Honestly if you're that gullible then you will believe anything.

Not only have you been told this is the plan, but you've also been shown this is the plan, over, and over, and unless you wake the hell up that will be your and your kids planned future.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdqZonkOlDU[/VIDEO]
                Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• No clue

Quote by Gambeir directed to UfoPolitics:

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                  Yes, I quite agree with you to a certain extent. Somewhat hard to tell if you've made a fundamental error or are simply trying to communicate a larger picture. The magnetic field is not fully exploited as shown by the experimental work of David Lowrance. It is not therefore entirely accurate to say that magnetic field can only do X and will therefore only generate X amount of energy Ufopolitics. In fact what Lowrance shows is that, much like air, the magnetic field is a substance, and is apparently compressible in a sense, and that understanding makes the magnificaiton of the field possible which makes levitation vehicles possible, or should suggest they are possible, especially in light to these patents. So I would not venture that far afield to make such a broad claim. It's like saying there are no aliens and that we are alone in the galaxy, but with even less support.

Contact
                  SpinningCylinder

As to electric motors:

Also noteworthy is the realization that in an electric motor, any copper in motion
                  inside a magnetic field, if left de-energized, will become a heavy drag to motion.
                  This would seem to indicate that motors could be improved by adding cycles
                  of opposing magnetic force when moving away from the field that attracted them,
                  and never left in a state of being not energized.
                  Motors could be developed that
                  reverse the current direction as the rotor winding passes the field winding,
                  rather then simply de-energizing them. This should reduce copper losses as
                  well as heat losses and improve motor effeciency.
                  "As to electric motors:" quote is from your second link and I presume authored by Mr. Lowrance. Regarding his statement which I underlined and bolded, what does he think armature commutation is?

That, along with numerous obvious and erroneous observations, make it clear he has little knowledge, skill, or experience in the field. He is definitely a very poor reference for your argument. UfoPolitics makes a lot more sense.

We, the scientific community, may not completely understand magnetism, but have tremendous knowledge of it. Mr. Lowrance does not.

I just thought I'd chime in to support UfoPolitics as he and I have been around the block a few times regarding magnetic theory, application and experimentation.

Best regards to UfoPolitics and yourself,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    Quote by Gambeir directed to UfoPolitics:

"As to electric motors:" quote is from your second link and I presume authored by Mr. Lowrance. Regarding his statement which I underlined and bolded, what does he think armature commutation is?
                    I'm quite sure he knows what a commutator does.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    That, along with numerous obvious and erroneous observations, make it clear he has little knowledge, skill, or experience in the field. He is definitely a very poor reference for your argument. UfoPolitics makes a lot more sense.
                    How so; that aliens abduct and rape children, murder people, and steal property rather than a criminal cult operated by intelligence and or corporate mercenaries whom are in possession of advanced technology, and who do these things as well as leaving them in lakes and rivers as a signature, and so aliens from outer space are the logical answer; that's more logical?

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                    We, the scientific community, may not completely understand magnetism, but have tremendous knowledge of it. Mr. Lowrance does not.

I just thought I'd chime in to support UfoPolitics as he and I have been around the block a few times regarding magnetic theory, application and experimentation.

Best regards to UfoPolitics and yourself,

bi
                    The issue is which logical explanations for phenomena specifically relating to UFO's is explained by the alien hypothesis or by rational deductive logic involving a criminally operated enterprise of a global nature in possession of technologically advanced machines.

Suppose I arrive at someone's house and find their child is dead and appears to have been carried away. After searching for a while we find a child deceased and apparently molested. Yet when I question the parents the father begins talking about seeing UFO's and possibly aliens in the back yard.
                    What detective is going to buy that story?

I don't care what either one of you thinks. UFO's are man made and are involved in criminal activities which include abduction (kidnapping which is a capital offense) rapes, murders, and theft of property. If you want to continue to obstruct justice that's a personal choice but not one I will myself be part of.

If you're so scientific then why the resistance to helping to solving these crimes? If you consider yourself a member of the scientific community then you have an obligation and responsibility.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• What do you mean you have no clue? What's so hard about understanding the demonstrated experiment that I cited.

Go buy a copper cap and put it on an electric motor and then hold a magnet up to it. Christ Sakes, isn't that science too?
                      I haven't verified his results but it's a simple enough thing to do isn't it?
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• I think the important part in the experiment I cited is not whether or not he understands a commutator, which I'm sure he does, but rather what is happening when a spinning chunk of copper has a magnet brought into proximity with it.

Lets talk about what may be significant regardless of other supposed errors which have no bearing on the significance evidently being demonstrated by the spinning copper experiment.

I can tell you what I think is going on based on the notion that weight in mass in a matter of induction and as demonstrated by the falling magnet in a copper tube experiment.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
                        [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA[/VIDEO]

Comment

• No argument

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          What do you mean you have no clue? What's so hard about understanding the demonstrated experiment that I cited.

Go buy a copper cap and put it on an electric motor and then hold a magnet up to it. Christ Sakes, isn't that science too?
                          I haven't verified his results but it's a simple enough thing to do isn't it?
                          Gambeir,

I never said I doubted his experimental results. It's just his explanations. I've done these and/or similar experiments years ago. There is nothing extraordinary. It is all well known physics to those skilled in the art. And Mr. Lowrance has no clue as to what he is actually demonstrating and writing about in that article you referred to.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                            Gambeir,

I never said I doubted his experimental results. It's just his explanations. I've done these and/or similar experiments years ago. There is nothing extraordinary. It is all well known physics to those skilled in the art. And Mr. Lowrance has no clue as to what he is actually demonstrating and writing about in that article you referred to.

Regards,

bi
                            Well that may be the case as I know better than to think I know more than either of you. Still the question which matters is what then is the experiment demonstrating?

I know how damn smart you are as an encyclopedia with legs. I'm just not going to back down about this business with aliens because I can smell a criminal and I'm telling you that they, whoever they is, are criminals and that they have some advanced machines whose history we can trace, it's not all unknown, and that this technology has been used to make reality what they want by eliminating political or economic opposition, and to use this same technology for whatever other sick purposes they also desire.

Comment

• What I don't understand is the resistance and why we aren't instead working with the knowledge in these patents.

http://www.energeticforum.com/320114-post1122.html
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 08-21-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Great logical rantings at the blind, just my kind.

Hey what about minute 1:17 on Stan's rod and washers anti grav?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsagEYfxPgs[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
                                X