• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    here is an idea,
    let us say that you get a gravity field generator working,
    how do you power it ?
    you need to extract power out somewhere to run the thing.
    and all of what we see so far of the fluxliner and other tests with spinning magnetic disks don't show any clear way to extract energy.
    I was wondering this when I remembered the fluid spotted in the central core of the ships told about from abduction stories.
    so, if I were trying to get power from something that had an unequal gravity field, I might set up tubes in a loop with some heavy liquid and use its motion to turn a generator (some sort of water wheel type setup), and the heavier the liquid, the better it would work, so mercury would be ideal.
    I think this idea fits pretty well with the entire design and what little we have been told from ones who saw it all working.
    What about just an un~equal magnetic field spacecase0?
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• not sure,
      usually magnetic things find a static state near a magnetic field and just stay there, would have to think about how that could be done.

Comment

• Think

If you are using saline for electricity conduction, then salt water planets are great for landing.
        To travel a great distance without necessities is illogical so use a system that is extremely simple in its form.
        To recharge from salt water?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          On the matter of physical balloons;

In 1670, a Jesuit Monk, Francis Lana, suggested an aircraft based on the principle of creating vacuum balloons in his book Prodromo dell'Arte Maestra.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_airship

https://www.o-boot.com/en/project/

Lightweight pressurized "sheet sandwich" wall for a "vacuum" spherical container will not backle under 14.7 psi or less.

Why Inflatable? - SUP on the fly

Goodyear Inflatoplane
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUxlfMbdhs

Al

Comment

• If all space distortion transports were made of gold, the physics would be better electricly but the morphology of the atomic structure would need to be reversed or the gold strengthened with an alloying metal or two or three dozen for atmospheric pressures or lack there of.
            Salt doesn’t bother gold.
            Gold stars in the sky look like...it moved, it ain’t no star!
            Ha, a drone again.
            Last one came by here got shot down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pot head View Post
              If you are using saline for electricity conduction, then salt water planets are great for landing.
              To travel a great distance without necessities is illogical so use a system that is extremely simple in its form.
              To recharge from salt water?
              You're a mind reader Pot head. I have to put together some illustrations to consider that came to mind because of Spacecase0's comment.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post

https://www.o-boot.com/en/project/

Lightweight pressurized "sheet sandwich" wall for a "vacuum" spherical container will not backle under 14.7 psi or less.

Why Inflatable? - SUP on the fly

Goodyear Inflatoplane
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUxlfMbdhs

Al
                Thanks for re-posting. I've been occupied and haven't had time to respond as I would like, so more later after some home problem solving, but I've also been looking at 3D printing on a large format, along with laser sinstering 3D machines.

A logical solution to making a vacuum balloon is with a 3D printer. Keeping weight down is primarily accomplished by increasing depth while using a lighter fill material. Airplanes and boats have been accomplishing this by using balsa sheathed with aluminum and composites for a very long time. Structural strength using interlocking blocks that produce a vacuum seal and forming an arch structure to create a sphere is an entirely logical approach.

Just off hand I know that a 39/40 foot diameter balloon filled with hydrogen will lift about 1,000 lbs. This is what a Japanese balloon bomb was capable of lifting. Any vacuum balloon of the same diameter should lift at least the same amount. A vacuum balloon is an engineering, materials, and manufacturing problem, and today we have all the tools to make an honest attempt at creating such a balloon. Computers, 3D printing, and materials like carbon fiber and kevlar are now all off the shelf accessible materials.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 06-22-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Imagine the ion drive using saline “like” “blood” flowing around the entire power unit or ship creature thing that is artificial intelligence and alive to the point as it is an extension of your body like a finger
                  Would a doctor of veterinary medicine refer to a human doctor or vice versus?
                  What about the chlorophyll incorporated into the water purification system that requires true light for a naturally healthy transport?
                  The biological functionality would be like a planetary cycle but on a smaller scale.
                  The unit should be a micro star system like a micro wormhole but just the opposite.
                  The power is all natural and creates life.
                  Now build it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                    Thanks for re-posting. I've been occupied and haven't had time to respond as I would like, so more later after some home problem solving, but I've also been looking at 3D printing on a large format, along with laser sinstering 3D machines.

A logical solution to making a vacuum balloon is with a 3D printer. Keeping weight down is primarily accomplished by increasing depth while using a lighter fill material. Airplanes and boats have been accomplishing this by using balsa sheathed with aluminum and composites for a very long time. Structural strength using interlocking blocks that produce a vacuum seal and forming an arch structure to create a sphere is an entirely logical approach.

Just off hand I know that a 39/40 foot diameter balloon filled with hydrogen will lift about 1,000 lbs. This is what a Japanese balloon bomb was capable of lifting. Any vacuum balloon of the same diameter should lift at least the same amount. A vacuum balloon is an engineering, materials, and manufacturing problem, and today we have all the tools to make an honest attempt at creating such a balloon. Computers, 3D printing, and materials like carbon fiber and kevlar are now all off the shelf accessible materials.
                    the topic may have made the news
                    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...rpa-experiment

Comment

• I used rubbers and helium and then aluminum tape in odd shapes then I released thousands of them over an enemy combatant, the radar equipment registered an all out invasion and revealed there strategy.

Comment

• Okay man, think about space displacement when it comes to three dimensional realignment, i.e., movement through the heavens.
                        Saline like superconducting fluids are a different animal and the physics are a better overall Q than the current superconductors available to the public sector.
                        This setup is a vacuum of space propulsion unit with superconducting coils allowing space to be used as the flow of magnetic focusing.
                        Magnetic focusing i.e., gravity amplifiers.
                        The ion drive would be initiated and you start up the shields to protect the craft, the gravity field is focused in the correct orientation to aid the ion drive.
                        The gravity amplifiers are powered up and you go to full potential.
                        How fast is not the question but how long does it take to move the mass up to full speed potential?
                        Last edited by Pot head; 06-23-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Imagine the ion drive using saline “like” “blood” flowing around the entire power unit or ship creature thing that is artificial intelligence and alive to the point as it is an extension of your body like a finger
                          Would a doctor of veterinary medicine refer to a human doctor or vice versus?
                          What about the chlorophyll incorporated into the water purification system that requires true light for a naturally healthy transport?
                          The biological functionality would be like a planetary cycle but on a smaller scale.
                          The unit should be a micro star system like a micro wormhole but just the opposite.
                          The power is all natural and creates life.
                          Now build it.
                          Sorry for the slow reply; having some home issues which are delaying my attention.

First of all; why artificial? There is at least one known report I read from the 1920's/30's of a barnstormer encountering what was, evidently, a sky creature of some kind. Maybe someone has a link to that story?

My point is simply that if there is a way then you can count on nature having already found it long ago: Those video's of pulsating orbs in and around the space station do not look like machines. They look like some kind of critter. I like your take on superfluidity of counterspace as a kind of blood, because the wormhole to consciousness is represented by a falaco soliton, and you can be sure about that because of a large involvement right now in R&D in medical research focused on soliton's of all kinds; though most of these people are clueless what the objective of their work is actually about.

http://coll.pair.com/csdc/pdf/fal10305.pdf
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 06-23-2019, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                            Hmm, reads like a cover story is my thinking.

Comment

[SIZE="5"]Okay man, think about space displacement when it comes to three dimensional realignment, i.e., movement through the heavens.
                              I have, and am computing, but....slowly.

Originally posted by Pot head View Post
                              [SIZE="5"]
                              Saline like superconducting fluids are a different animal and the physics are a better overall Q than the current superconductors available to the public sector.
                              Wheeler has some stuff to say about what superconduction really is somewhere's. Don't remember where exactly unfortunately.

You're on the right track however because the history behind this technology clearly established that the first priority was to attempt to somehow re-create a facsimile of counter-space by creating liquid helium, and thereafter super magnets which were also super-cooled.

The drive to create room temp super conduction is diversionary and comes out of complete lack of knowledge about what a magnetic field actually is.

Originally posted by Pot head View Post

This setup is a vacuum of space propulsion unit with superconducting coils allowing space to be used as the flow of magnetic focusing.
                              Magnetic focusing i.e., gravity amplifiers.
                              The ion drive would be initiated and you start up the shields to protect the craft, the gravity field is focused in the correct orientation to aid the ion drive.
                              The gravity amplifiers are powered up and you go to full potential.
                              How fast is not the question but how long does it take to move the mass up to full speed potential?
                              Yes, I'm with you generally speaking, and thoughts along these lines were in my mind as well. Will have to think about this for a while to see if some more logic emerges out of it, but there is a great deal of logic to it.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 06-23-2019, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Personally, if I built a ship, it would be a Dyson sphere where the inside is completely land and the center is a star.
                                Then you can go places with an entire fleet of ships inside orbiting your star while driving the sphere to its destination.
                                Entire existence inside.
                                But mom, I don’t want to go out...unless I get to keep one of them for a pet.

Comment

Working...
                                X