An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by destinodas1320 View Post
    You guys are fully missing my point, I have repeatedly stated that the physics purportedly involved in the making of the Alexey device, are solid, and that is the only reason I didn't outright dismiss it upon first viewing of the youtube videos. The videos are 100% faked, and so easily done, as the other videos I posted of the other Russians "levitating" their flipflops clearly demonstrated. There is very clear evidence of video tampering in his latest living room video, as well as very clear fishing line in one of his older videos.

Rotation of charged masses to produce gravity shielding effects are very real, but not something that will be accomplished for 100$ worth of parts and a few days of tinkering. We would have thousands of these devices everywhere if it were so easy. Podkletnov has shown just one aspect of gravity shielding and gravity "beams", but that prototype cost alllllot more than 100$. You guys can go on and on all you want, It's hilarious how much energy you have put into talking about it, instead of getting the 100$ worth of parts together and verifying it for yourself. Or do as I've done and have one of your contacts in Russia go directly to Alexey to verify. Since I'm not a selfish person I will share with you the news from the ground, but I already know what the answer will be.
    I see what you were saying now

and people have tried to contact Alexey, he refuses to answer any questions at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by destinodas1320 View Post
      Quote from Gambier : "Can some of you people out there please send a message to the Admin about this person. He has made six posts since coming here to Energetic Forums, five of them aimed at harassing and destroying the discussion in this thread, and one aimed at the Alexey Thread with the same intent. We need to get him banned and off the board. Thanks for your help."

Try to silence me and the truth all you want, it just shows how ignorant and threatened you are by the truth. so sad! Meanwhile you post more fake UFO reports like the "dragonfly drones" that were proven to be fake 13 years ago!
      Prove me wrong and build something that works, or get off my back and stop this childish charade! Either way I'm done wasting my time arguing with you!
      Thanks for proving that I have a valid reason for asking, but ya know nobody is silencing your bigmouth, luckily for you there is still time to go and start your own thread. I'd call it the liar's and shill's thread but of course that's just a suggestion. You call it what you want, say maybe you could call it the I hate Gambeir thread! Has a ring to it I think.

Naw, only kidding, I know that the people who've followed this thread are probably just as wild about your posts as they are about mainstream news, what with all the knowledge and expertise, what more could one possibly want? No, why run way now? Haven't you already shown what a dirt bag you are hijacking my thread? Why stop now with that? I thought you were just getting warmed up with the lying and slanders. Who knows what the limits of your mentally defective mind might truly be. No, not now, don't run away now, not when you've got me on the ropes with all that brilliance you've so well displayed.

I swear though that a thread called the I hate Gambeir thread might be a huge success. A real feather in you cap, a place where thumbsuckers the world over can go and complain about Gambier. I bet you would be surprised how successful that would be. Heck, I've probably made more enemies in one day than you've done in a life time. No, don't runaway now, not when I'm just starting to have some fun, but let's talk about you for a change, your expertise as a physicist for example, you might as well just take over this thread; we could just watch the view numbers climb I'm sure. God you must be an interesting person. I can hardly wait for your next post.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 02-02-2019, 05:25 AM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        I see what you were saying now

and people have tried to contact Alexey, he refuses to answer any questions at all.
        I know Spacecase, but just look at what kind of people he has to deal with. Can you imagine what a thousand idiots like the one here now would be like? I don't listen to someone who ignores all the information and then lies and uses insults to win an argument. If I want that I'll go over to GLP for a dose of idiocy. So I can't blame Alexey. Who wants to deal with a punk let alone a thousand of them. Again this is behavior modification and it's probably being done in the hopes that I will stop scribbling, but all that has to happen is for the Admin to put a stop on him, which isn't happening of course. He's free to wreck my thread and anyone else's. That's why I asked for people to do something.

Either you get something from the Alexey or you don't, and obviously this forum has a shill that really doesn't want you getting anything. Alexey is an easy target because Alexey doesn't know why his machine works, not really, and you notice when I asked dipstick repeatedly if he knew how it worked there was silence. He can only say it's a fake and find fault in a low quality video. However, if you go skim over these last two patents and also listen to Wheeler then I think we can begin to see that there is a developing convergence of information.

This is a 119 page patent that sinergicus found and posted.
        http://www.energeticforum.com/315794-post919.html

Focusing on whether or not a very low quality video proves anything is not going to be as useful as seeing if you can explain the machine based on what you think you understand. Again, I think there's enough in the Alexey to think it could be real. More, I think the Alexey is perhaps dangerously close to the truth and that's why I have a prick haunting my thread. Take for example the ultrasonic emitter on the Alexey device and then notice this is also something which seems to be visible on every Big Basin Drone image where the resolution is high enough to make them out.

Now despite the denials of an imbecile, the big basin drones appears to be using ultra sonic emitters on them as well. Originally I doubted these had any real purpose on the Alexey. I thought they were chrome bling ladd on's that Alexey had added to his machine trying to cover all the bases, but maybe he spotted these in the Big Basin Drone images. It is interesting that they are in all the images. All of them have these in the photo's where the resolution is high enough to see them. I didn't think the ultrasonic emitter was needed on the Alexey but now I'm not so sure after re-examining a lot of the Big Basin Drone material and scanning over these patents.

Right now, I'm considering ending the discussion here because this idiot is being allowed to run wild, and when clearly he has no intention of discussing anything, and when he clearly is only intent on denying everything. He is on a mission and that's is obvious to me and there is reason for this of course. Seems like treason has no bounds these days. The evidence strongly suggests the Big Basin Drones and the others are surveillance drones, and they are invisible unless there is a malfunction, and they are being based out of public lands that have been hijacked and put off limits. This is on-going nation wide and is visible. In other words these drones are evidently being based out of national forest preserves for the purposes of maintaining the secrecy of a covert surveillance system, whilst at the same time using assorted ecological arguments to prohibit travel inside of public lands. Now the key to this is that these drones fly at very low altitude, typically less than 100 feet over the tree line. At that altitude they aren't in danger of being rammed by an aircraft. I was puzzled over this for a brief while but after reviewing the known reports on these drones then it all became clear, because light aircraft can fly without filing a flight plan and they also don't have to have a transponder, but they also don't fly 20 feet over the tree tops either. However, model planes & helicopters do, and certainly the toy drones do all the time. I was just looking at the FAA website a while back there were calling for increased prosecution of people caught flying toys who weren't paying taxes and who weren't telling the FAA they would be flying a drone or model plane as is now supposedly required.

So now hopefully you see the rational behind the otherwise seemingly crazy things involving toys and restricted access to public lands. Evidently these Surveillance Drones are watching us and they aren't very high up. It appears that the whole home delivery drone thingy is probably a cover that's been invented and which may or may not come to pass. Also there might be a connection to microwave towers as it seems logical for a variety of reasons. So now we know why model airplanes and toy drones are the target of the deep state. It isn't evidently because pizza the hut wants to do home delivery. Therefore I'm not surprised dipsick is here trying to wreck this site and my thread specifically. Probably thinks he's doing this as patriot instead of as a traitor. I guess the next thing is to really recognize that this the most probable explanation for these otherwise nonsensical activities, and so now we need to find a way to see these things and there are of course several possibilities. At least one of which is almost a surefire deal but temporary.

PS: Given the time frame involved these Surveillance Drones may have evolved in to other shapes such as the flying beach balls that have been seen and reported. That would seem likely in my view. I may or may not post here again. See how all this fly's over the next few days.

Surveillance capitalism Shoshana Zuboff
        https://publicpurpose.com.au/wp-cont...March-2016.pdf
        Last edited by Gambeir; 02-02-2019, 04:04 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Anyone reading these patents is going to have think very carefully for themselves. Meaning that it is almost certain that some or even most of the material in them could be intentionally placed to create the idea that something is more complex than it really is, and I want to stress this since the real threat with the Alexey is what it potentially shows us.

Shills are also especially found of stressing how complex antigravity technology is, but this idea of complexity as a necessity to anti-gravitational technology is something which is primarily based on the seemingly magical like qualities found in reports of UFO's and drones, and so it seems logical and is easily gulped down. However this complexity requirement comes out of the "story telling" surrounding UFO's and Drones.

Just like any other engine or electronic device all the pieces have to fit together and work together to achieve a result. What we are really seeing is that the gravity control technology is probably not that complex, but it is not well understood either, and if that idea is understood then the whole secret civilization is going to go down in flames. This means that the objective of counter intelligence shills and so called whistle blowers is to maintain the illusion of complexity as a requirement to successful gravity control.

"dragonfly drone sightings came to prevalence in May 2006 and peaked in 2007 with more than a dozen witnesses in geographically separate parts of the United States and further afield reported seeing, and photographing strange dragonfly drone-like aerial objects in broad daylight."
          Dragonfly Drones / CARET | Truthfall

This extreme story telling about supposed alien complexity really comes through in the case of the CARET Drone whistle blower's scribblings. The writing of this so called whistle blower stress this claim on complexity to a point of absurdity. So either he's a gullible fool or he's something else. 99% of the story is just a load of manure laid on thick.

This whistle blower who supposedly wrote the C.A.R.E.T drone papers also claimed that similar CARET Symbol Language as he called it, was quote "rumoured To Be Found In A 10,000 yr old Cave."

Lol~ yea right. Another Wing Maker ready to lift off.

The whole Big Basin Drone story is really interesting to revisit because you can now see a lot of manipulation from the top down. The final revelation of the supposed whistle blower was insanely complex and far beyond the ability of even our best computers. This is of course just a load of BS.

Honestly the BS in the C.A.R.E.T whistle blower papers is so deep you have to put on hip waders. There's only two things which really come through. The first is that it's almost total disinformation, and the second is that what truth is found in the papers is very limited, like maybe a paragraph, and that truth is that the machines are solid state; meaning they are made primarily from materials, not to be confused with electronics, and that there is correlation between the shape of materials and how they react in a given energy field, not to be confused with the claim that it's the symbol's themselves which execute a program when the machines materials, symbols, and energy field all are combined. This then takes us back to the Alexey and the ARV and something approaching sanity. None of the claims about self executing alien linguistic symbols are real. It's all BS invented to test our gullibility, but again the point in this is to lay the ground work that these are alien devices and that the technology is out of this world.

Here's some links for those interested in revisting some of the information.
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BJHO0GDg...-by=tomdelonge
          Dragonfly Drones / CARET | Truthfall
          My Experience with the CARET Program and Extra-Terrestrial Technology
          Research (Detailed board)
          http://droneteam.com/drt/index.php?topic=796.0
          http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/c...ts_and_Photos_
          Last edited by Gambeir; 02-02-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• you have me thinking,
            if the drones were made visible by some microwaves,
            then what is the new 5G phone network really designed to be capable of ?
            potentially it is a weapon to be able to do things to people,
            but now I wonder if it is not also capable of making all the drones and other craft visible.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              you have me thinking,
              if the drones were made visible by some microwaves,
              then what is the new 5G phone network really designed to be capable of ?
              potentially it is a weapon to be able to do things to people,
              but now I wonder if it is not also capable of making all the drones and other craft visible.
              I was thinking that microwaves might be related to the use of wireless power but I see what you're saying. Highly interesting ideas surrounding that BTW.

Originally I thought cloaking might be a potential byproduct of materials which absorb UV light. Material like aluminum absorb UV and reflects other light, so stories involving mercury might have a basis if light rays play an important role in producing a changed local environment as outlined by Wheeler, which seems to be indicated by the available information. Noting here that the Alexey is using a large aluminum plate.

Logic would suggest that since UV/microwaves are in the invisible range that an object immersed in a dense cloud containing invisible light would then produce a cloaking effect. A mercury vapor light emits UV light, and additional input of UV light might have this effect, bearing in mind that these rays are held in close proximity through an altered local environment where counter-space is the containment field and in which the light itself appears to naturally reside. So it's not the magnetic field per say that would be bending light, but rather that the light does itself flow to the counter-spacial bubble which is surrounding the vehicle. This is evidenced by through the use of aluminum which absorbs UV and reflects visible light.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 02-03-2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• just passing this along

I did notice Spacecase comment on 5g network
                last week or so another member posted some concerns in the UK
                about it being weaponizable ,his link he posted did not open for me in USA
                so this AM I asked if he had another
                here is You tube he sent ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVim...ature=youtu.be

if off topic I will remove as always
                respectfully

Chet K
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                  I did notice Spacecase comment on 5g network
                  last week or so another member posted some concerns in the UK
                  about it being weaponizable ,his link he posted did not open for me in USA
                  so this AM I asked if he had another
                  here is You tube he sent ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVim...ature=youtu.be

if off topic I will remove as always
                  respectfully

Chet K
                  Thank you for bringing this forward and no I don't think it's off topic.

I want people to be concerned with what is going on around them and not whether or not something seems off topic. I don't think this is off topic at all, not really, because we are really talking about altering the electromagnetic environment which surrounds us and all the other life on this planet. I hardly think a handful of billionaires have a right to do that, or any government urchins that work for them either; where's the democracy in this? I do think this system is something that needs to be opposed until there is a public debate and probably a first ever global plebiscite, which of course isn't going to happen so we have to consider what this system may also be capable of doing.

It matters not one whip whether or not the whole of the 5G can be conclusively demonstrated to be harmless if we the people say; "Nay." What we are all getting is the over-riding of the public voice by a select few and their political agents. We have an illusion of democracy but no real democracy in things which are of major concern, of which I'd say the 5G system falls in to. Certainly nothing that going to engulf the planet should be left in the hands of a select few whose motives should be areas which concern everyone on the planet.

What I do understand is that there is a direct correlation between electromagnetic retardation of an environment and the subsequent outcome for life, and this has been conclusively demonstrated so there is absolutely no doubt about there being a cause and effect.

The other day I was listening to Courtney Brown's remote viewers on HAARP, and as well as other remote viewing which interest me. This may be of interest to some people. If you have doubts about remote viewing then you should watch the remote viewing sessions on Jack the Ripper. So ya know that's a little more off topic, or is it, because what is time anyways?
                  The Farsight Institute | Remote Viewing Nonprofit Research & Education

HAARP: January 2019 Time Cross - Farsight
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbqvN2ZWQ-s

Wheeler in one of his less in your face video's gives a demonstration of dropping a magnet down a copper pipe. I've posted that video several times. That video is one to ponder, not something to pass over lightly, because it's telling you something more than even the video itself is supposedly about. Now this next video of his does dovetail with this in that electromagnetic retardation has direct effects upon our perception of time, and it is proven that a polarized magnetic field has direct effects upon life, which Wheeler mentions in this next video as having been demonstrated conclusively many times over.

Now we know that there's a lot of funky time quirks when it comes to UFO's. What I'm imagining with this 5G monkey business is what a time warping field might do for those who control it, not to mention the other effects that might have dramatic and lasting effects on the population of earth. If you can slow the time you're in, while those outside move forward at a faster speed, then manipulating a species becomes a much easier task. It's akin to conducting experiments using insects who don't live long moving at a faster pace while outside of their awareness a human can control or modify their lives. So an energy system which could manipulate the perception of time globally would enable those who control it untold power over the lives of people trapped inside their control grid, especially if that system could slow or stop the perception of time. Such a system could enable the inexplicable, and refer here to NIDS and the SkinWalker Ranch Records, or it could include such things as vanishing acts. If this 5G system is in fact such a system then the motivations to bring about a global control system are unlikely to be for our benefit. Some might think this linked example is a far fetched example of what sort of motivations migt be involved in this but then being naive and gullible is the bread and butter of the devil.
                  https://www.sott.net/article/406030-...ers-conspiracy

Secrets of the Cosmos: Defining TIME by knowing what it actually IS. Is time-travel possible?
                  [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6LRx5Z8QiA[/VIDEO]
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 02-05-2019, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Here ya go; 20 thousand satellites because a billionaire needs more money? How is it that an un-elected government body (FCC) is now making decisions which could effect the health of every American, and every other human, and all the wildlife and plant life on this earth? How is this possible? Oh being so helpful huh? No voting needed, everything is perfectly safe, go back to sleep.

5G Wireless: The 'massive health experiment' that could cause cancer and global catastrophe

"Experts are warning that superfast broadband known as 5G could cause cancer in humans, and the usage of 5G is nothing more than a "massive health experiment." 5G could very well be a global catastrophe that kills wildlife, gives people terminal diseases, and causes the Earth's magnetic field to change, according to shocking claims by a technology expert."

https://www.sott.net/article/406603-...al-catastrophe
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 02-08-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• If they are installing LED street lights anywhere with LEDs then be aware, they carry health risks!!!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_f9gpg4t6c[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Sometimes nature takes over so in my neck of the woods that's largely occupied my free time. Getting back to the grind all these things are related and dovetail together. The more we understand about the basics the more we are able to make connections.

In this video Ken brings up the work of Rawls & Davis at about the 6:20 mark on the effects of magnetic fields on life. Between the 9 to 14 minute mark Ken brings time in to the lecture, where in the 14:00 mark he begins talking about slowed time. * Note; If or when Ken begins to suddenly sound like a buzz saw going off in your head, when the words just begin to run on into a jumbled mess, then just stop and go back over what he's said, you cannot expect to absorb this in one viewing. Learning is work, it's really some of the hardest work you can do, and it's taxing. If it doesn't hurt then you're not really making progress.

Spatial compression (propulsion transducer) drive: Polarized Time & Gyromagnetic precession

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZHdawjCQw[/VIDEO]

Electro-Biohacking, Influencing Gene Expression w/ HV by Aaron Murakami
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-murakami.html

Rawls & Davis Biomagnetic Effects.
                        Davis/Rawls Biomagnetic Effects

http://www.rexresearch.com/davisrawl...vingSystem.pdf

Biomagnetic Science Discoveries of Founders Albert Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls, Jr.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gha_X7wApQc

***Read The Abstract At the Video Link.****
                        Davis & Rawls discovered that north pole magnetism can slow aging and eliminate cancer and south pole magnetism is deadly. We are bombarded by south pole magnetism due to the prevalence of pulsing electromagnetic energies from modern technologies.

If I've said it once, then I've said it a thousand times already; they really are trying to kill you. Alternatively, if they aren't actually trying to kill you and your kids then it does appear they are perhaps trying to make genetic alterations, perhaps turning back the clock of time to a create a sub-human species with limited intellect: Would make the ideal employee after all. I imagine that we need only look to politics to see what appears to be almost a wholesale success story in creating sub-humans.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 02-16-2019, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• I think this video is an absolute must, and the reason is celestial, but to understand you need to watch it. Pretty Kool, also if you're paying attention Ken makes it clear to "The Watchers" (think counter-intel) that precautions have been taken. So folks, forget all this nonsense coming from academia about gravity: They have their heads buried so far in a bucket of manure that they are never going to get out of it. Wheeler is giving you the hidden science for the next generation. All you have to do it to take it.

*Notice that when Ken shows you Oleg Jefimenko's book he also specifically shows you the page with illustrations which form his video on the dropping a magnet through a copper pipe @5:42 mark. "Gravitation & Cogravitation" https://www.amazon.com/Gravitation-C.../dp/0917406001

A story of genuine Anti-Gravity.
                          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG2dtVEJO6g[/VIDEO]

PS: Might as well tag this link to Wikipedia on. The original Wikipedia article on Oleg D. Jefiminko was entirely slanderous. I see now on revisiting Wikipedia that the Bio has been gutted of the offensive and slanderous insulting remarks which were previously posted. Here it now just acknowledges who he was and it does note that; "Jefimenko worked on the generalization of Newton's gravitational theory to time-dependent systems. In his opinion, there is no objective reason for abandoning Newton's force-field gravitational theory (in favor of a metric gravitational theory)."

"Jefimenko's expansion, or generalization, is based on the existence of the second (sic) gravitational force field, the "cogravitational, or Heaviside's field". This might also be called a gravimagnetic field. It represents a physical approach profoundly different from the time-space geometry approach of the Einstein general theory of relativity. Oliver Heaviside first predicted this field in the article A Gravitational and Electromagnetic Analogy (1893)."
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_D._Jefimenko
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 02-16-2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• I wanted to move in to seeing if others out there have tried replicating Ken's Anti-gravity device, but I ran in to this video below which Ken posted back in 2015.

In this video a sphere of bismuth placed in front of a magnet results in a rise in the surrounding air temperature. The video seems to suggest that the bismuth sphere is heated but another comment seems to suggest that the changed temperature may be generalized to the surrounding environment. However I think Ken has this right and that the heating is a core heating, which has serious implications regarding the spraying of atmospheric particulates as that action is almost certain to be directly related to on-going global environmental disaster; aka, a gigantic criminal scheme in short.

Zero Input & Heat Generation ("free" energy) binary mechanism
                            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O75gkskkkZ8[/VIDEO]

I would like to see this repeated with aluminum/copper/bismuth plating and or a combination of these laid over/on top of a matrix of Herkimer Quartz Chips, especially if measured for any displacement in measured weight using the application of a magnetic field. It reminds me of Ken's video on electromagnetic retardation in the sense that the bismuth is creating an altered local environment, but the implications of what those changes are become profound in the context of an entire planetary body, which is the primary reason I'm posting this right now.

Now the really interesting thing to me about this is what it seems to imply about the spraying of airborne particulates (Chemtrails) as that act seems to imply that such activity could be directly related to the same effects observed in this video. Any materials which replicate in measurable way those of the bismuth sphere shown in the video would then prove that Global Warming is man made. Specifically by the willful spraying of dielectric impeding particulates in the upper atmosphere.

If this experiment can be shown to also produce a core heating in the bismuth sphere then the increased geologic activity, sink holes, earth quakes, firestorms, and others can be effectively linked to this wanton destruction of the earths' ecosystem in a bid to convince people that global warming is the result of their own actions, which obviously is not the case since none of us commands the USAF's 700+ aerial tankers, if they are even relevant given the obvious fact of another civilization already posses anti-gravitation space ships.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 02-18-2019, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Now to return to the topic of anti-gravity and the discussion of the Alexey/ARV watch this video if you haven't already and listen to what Ken tell's us about using that static field of a tube television set to sense a loss of weight in a small neodymium magnet.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZOTt5doVO0[/VIDEO]

Now compare what's taking place when a neodymium magnet exposed to a static incoherent energy field at it's PSA (point source of acceleration) or bloch wall, to that which is taking place in the Alexey Device. Do you see anything similar going on in your own mind between the explanation given by Ken and the design of the Alexey Device?

In the Alexey Device there is a similar effect which is taking place. The center aluminum plate is the point source for dielectric acceleration: Meaning that dielectric energy (incoherent energy) will move towards a center point of any mass or magnetic field. The HV AC field is/or becomes (evidently) an incoherent energy field aided by the input of UV light absorbed by the Aluminum and the crossing DC field input via the energized spinning magnets. It may also be that a magnetically spacial enlargement, or virtual magnet, is created by rotating magnets on the spinning plate beneath the aluminum disc which could be creating a much larger artificial virtual magnetic field for dielectric energies to move towards (speculation). The PSA is the Center Point of Acceleration for dielectric energy which is the incoherent energy of counter space. Dielectric energy moves towards the center point in order to return to counter space in matter and in magnets: At least this is my understanding right now, and it is this movement of energy which creates the illusion of gravity as all matter around that point of dielectric acceleration is mutually attracted towards that point since all matter has itself a PSA. Recall that almost all matter has a magnetic field and thereby a centeral point where counter space moves towards: Counter space being an incoherent field.

Regardless of whether or not the Alexey is a working device, and I think it is, there is ample reason to see in the design a rationale reason for it being a working anti-gravitational machine. That this design is not the best is natural given the almost complete lack of knowledge about the way Universe actually works, but as a machine which points the way forward it has it's merits, and if you've been self educating as I have using Ken's work then I think you might now be able to begin to see some similarities between the way the Alexey device probably works and the way the ARV might actually work.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 02-18-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• I came across these and thought they may be of interest.

Magnetic Monopole:https://patents.google.com/patent/US5929732A/en

Magnetic Vortex Wormhole Generator:https://patents.google.com/patent/US...93?oq=wormhole

Method of gravity distortion and time displacement: https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060073976

Comment

Working...
                                X