No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-gravity begins with having some idea where gravity comes from. Now, if one did not know any better than there is only one theory for gravity according to the ever helpful Wikipedia.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ational_theory

Never mind that this theory is demolished with the application of common good sense.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

Explaining what SPACE is rationally: Tesla denied Relativity & nonsense about SPACE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicCcXWpt1w

Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYpl...H2tE4mt_K&t=0s
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Anti-gravity begins with having some idea where gravity comes from. Now, if one did not know any better than there is only one theory for gravity according to the ever helpful Wikipedia.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ational_theory

Never mind that this theory is demolished with the application of common good sense.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

Explaining what SPACE is rationally: Tesla denied Relativity & nonsense about SPACE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicCcXWpt1w

Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYpl...H2tE4mt_K&t=0s
      However, those models were overthrown because most of them lead to an unacceptable amount of drag, which is not observed. Other models are violating the energy conservation law and are incompatible with modern thermodynamics.
      the models that work show it has to be a viscous and non frictional aether. The books by Carl Frederick Krafft go into this in detail.
      so it looks like all the aether theories were gotten rid of because a few of them modeled it wrong.

Comment

A short list of hypothetical space drives I tried to make work in the ARV design which fall under conventional physics.

Intertial Force Space Drive

Magnetic Worm Hole Generator
        Monopole magnetic generator

MAGVID Hyper Ionzied Air Propulsion Types.
        Open Field Gravito~Magnetic Ionized Plasma
        Closed Contained Field Gravito~Magnetic Ionized Plasma

Light Speed Altering rotating magnetic fields

Now take any one of these possible explanations and then try to fit them inside the ARV design while making sense of the design itself. For example, the huge so-called capacitors in the base of the ARV have to be explained logically. One possible conclusion is that these so-called capacitors actually produced a magneto~electrical effect, and here an possible answer might seem to exist, as shown by this statement taken from one of my notebooks;

In some Anti-ferromagnetic materials when their crystals are placed in a moving field, either magnetic or electrical, these crystals will produce a proportional equivalent moment to the moving field. *I. Dzyalushinsky; A thermodynamic theory of "weak" ferromagnetism of antiferromagnetics. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (1958)

However, the problem with all these notions is that you really can't explain the machine, not the totality, and so it's cobble here and there but ultimately there really are no sensible logical explanations, especially if one were to then follow up by asking yourself how is it that anyone would dream of designing such a machine if these were the only tools in the box? That is to say, that if you only have the tools allowed under conventional physics then the design of the ARV is very hard to come to terms with.
        we do have one clue were,
        remember they were annoyed that the craft worked well, and could be made larger or smaller, but they said if you changed the design at all, it no longer worked.
        and that means that every part of it is doing something that is needed.

Comment

You cannot understand the ARV or any other UFO until you understand the basic ideas which underpin the Aether theory and there is certainly no better expert on this than Ken Wheeler at the present time.

This is the real science, the hidden science of the the breakaway civilization, it's the true physics which Henry Stevens wrote about, and it is the true science which was marked for death and denial with the rise of the military industrial oligarchy.

I have several notebooks filled with hours of research notes and drawings I've made over the course of a number of years. I even purchased blue prints of the ARV direct from Mark McCandlish. I've been on this for a while. Above all else, there is no logical way to explain the ARV with conventional methods, and here I'm just talking about explaining how it floats above ground in a protected hanger, never mind the fact that it's also supposedly super~luminal.

There is no connection here to electret technology which should be in it's own thread.
          you really got me thinking here.
          Ken Wheeler liked Carl Frederick Krafft because he was inspiration for Tesla.
          so I now suggest the same thing that Ken Wheeler did. Read the books that inspired.
          if you want to understand Ken Wheeler better, read Carl Frederick Krafft.
          it will be worth your time to read.
          and because Ken pulled them from his website, and I have no where to host them, I can email the best one to anyone that wants it. and I know Gambeir has a copy as well, so he might email it if asked as well.

Comment

You cannot understand the ARV or any other UFO until you understand the basic ideas which underpin the Aether theory and there is certainly no better expert on this than Ken Wheeler at the present time.

This is the real science, the hidden science of the the breakaway civilization, it's the true physics which Henry Stevens wrote about, and it is the true science which was marked for death and denial with the rise of the military industrial oligarchy.

Scientists Are Planning a New Particle Collider That Absolutely Dwarfs the LHC

The proposed accelerator has been given the name Future Circular Collider, and if it ever gets built it will dwarf the already gigantic LHC. The FCC is a gigantic ring more than 60 miles in circumference, around four larger than the LHC.

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              the models that work show it has to be a viscous and non frictional aether. The books by Carl Frederick Krafft go into this in detail.
              so it looks like all the aether theories were gotten rid of because a few of them modeled it wrong.
              Hmm...well unfortunately I've never spent any time studying science history, but I do know that just as the Nazi's came to power some people whom one would think would be natural icons for the so-called occult science of the Nazi's were instead persecuted, and so the only way I can make sense of this is this signals the beginning of a project to hide real science.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              we do have one clue were,
              remember they were annoyed that the craft worked well, and could be made larger or smaller, but they said if you changed the design at all, it no longer worked.
              and that means that every part of it is doing something that is needed.
              Hmm....I must have somehow missed that one. If you find or remember where that's brought up drop me a message or whatever.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              Ken Wheeler liked Carl Frederick Krafft because he was an inspiration for Tesla. So I now suggest the same thing that Ken Wheeler did: Read the books that inspired. If you want to understand Ken Wheeler better, read Carl Frederick Krafft. It will be worth your time to read. And because Ken pulled them from his website, and I have no where to host them, I can email the best one to anyone that wants it. and I know Gambeir has a copy as well, so he might email it if asked as well.
              Well maybe he will but he is a son~of~a ****

Yea, I know...you're right of course but I think I need another lifetime to do this halfway right as opposed to almost completely wrong.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 01-18-2019, 01:32 PM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• https://www.britannica.com/
                https://www.britannica.com/science/antiferromagnetism
                https://www.britannica.com/science/manganese-oxide

" he said that the coil section and capacitor plate sections are both embedded in a type of optically clear Herkimer Quartz diamond. The capacitor plates, he said, are a foil lamination made of a Dow Chemical alloy (AZ31-X) that is 95% magnesium and 5% zinc, bonded with molten bismuth, then skinned in a thin copper cladding."
                https://etheric.com/flux-liner-elect...ulsion-system/

Dow AZ31-B is a common magnesium alloy.

"I agree with Mark McCandlish that the vehicles are electrogravitic in nature and that the capacitor plates at the bottom of the vehicle, which are divided in 24 sections, function as electrogravitic thrusters similar to the gravitater capacitors developed by T. Townsend Brown. There is also a coil of many turns of thick copper wire positioned near the top of the frustrated cone hull."
                https://etheric.com/flux-liner-elect...ulsion-system/

It's not that I actually disagree with Dr. Paul LaViolette, it is that I disagree with the notions as to what these "electrogravitic thrusters/gravitators are producing/accessing/tunneling in to, and so in the supposed explanations of what is transpiring with conventional explanations the entire understanding of the aether is being missed as the driving force. It's like it is invisible to these guys, and it probably is because the whole notion of what it is, where it is, what it does has been almost completely scrubbed from the collective memory of living beings.

Ultimately, the ARV cannot actually be working as described as an electro~gravitic space craft because space is almost entirely a vacuum and there is nothing for such a propulsion system to work off of. Space is not a lattice work of points but rather a void. The only way an electro-gravitic drive can work is if it is actually doing something which is inducing an interaction with the Aether by way of perturbance: Wheeler has accurately described the Aether as a hyper-velocity dielectric energy field and gravitational weight as a variable.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 01-18-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Now, the reason I'm almost positive that the above illustration is at least somewhat right is that we have one vital and perplexing clue that was told to Mark McCandlish by the viewer of the ARV.
                    That clue came from the statement that the immediate surrounding air around the ARV was significantly cooler than the rest of the air in the hanger.

Counter-space, or Zero Point, is very cold. This anomalous feature of an un-explained atmospheric temperature variation is a strong indicator that the medium in which the ARV resides is a counter-spacial energy cloud. Further, as stated by Wheeler, one way to change/alter the relative graviational weight of a mass is by altering the medium surrounding the mass. It seems pretty clear to me that the ARV and probably all other UFO's are in reality altering their local medium.

Comment

• Both the Alexey and the ARV appear to be using a rotating magnetic field, though this is not as obvious in the case of the ARV, hence the previous illustration depicting how this may be done. *Notice I'm making the assumption that the ARV's magnetic field actually rotates as it may not. It could be that an anti~ferromagnetic ring is instead used to simply flex the magnetic field as part of the primary control system, or it could do both, we just don't know enough yet to be able to know for sure.

This simplified illustration should help to see how the rotating magnets in the Alexey are working in a similar fashion to the ARV. Unlike this illustration, the real interactions between the rotating magnetic fields in the Alexey are considerably more complex, and which I think it is difficult to imagine work to the benefit of the machine. Again, I repeat, the only way you can make sense of these machines by way of understanding they are accessing/producing a counter-spacial energy field. The machines alter their immediate local medium, placing themselves in a counter-spacial energy field, and then by way of forming a false mass the medium in which the machine resides can move towards the false mass at the speed of counter-space, or instantaneously, which is finely controllable to a high degree.

Last edited by Gambeir; 01-23-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• we have seen others build devices to spin the magnetic field, and we know from them that they do alter gravity.
                        here is the test setup that wilbert smith made
                        Gravity Control Apparatus
                        and here it the text of him talking about what he did and tried to get stronger results.
                        Gravity Control

edit:
                        also, forgot to say earlier,
                        you can get the cool air effect around an ionic breeze air purifier as well.

edit again:
                        here is more info on the spinning magnetic field that someone else has done
                        William J. Hooper: New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic And Gravitational Field Theory
                        Last edited by spacecase0; 01-23-2019, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                          we have seen others build devices to spin the magnetic field, and we know from them that they do alter gravity.
                          here is the test setup that wilbert smith made
                          Gravity Control Apparatus
                          and here it the text of him talking about what he did and tried to get stronger results.
                          Gravity Control

edit:
                          also, forgot to say earlier,
                          you can get the cool air effect around an ionic breeze air purifier as well.

edit again:
                          here is more info on the spinning magnetic field that someone else has done
                          William J. Hooper: New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic And Gravitational Field Theory
                          Thanks, I was just trying to cover all the bases, but you're right, the evidence does say that a rotating magnetic field is a part of the over-all enabling design. I'm in agreement with you there.

Comment

• I may have detected some lines and fancy camera work...

damn, I think I spy a line....
                            go to 2:56 in this video:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Look at the white pilar above the cabinet right beside the blue painting. watch for a line. I'm pretty positive that is a fishing line.

Also what is dude doing standing up there, left of the camera frame, when there are no wires or motor controllers there to control.

The shadow movements seem to match the flight path.

also it jumps a few frames seconds before that, all the sudden his shadow is of him standing to the left of the frame...

In this video the "flight path" could be explained through gyroscopic inertia building up and tipping the device over:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDsLVVLKVc

I still can't explain the outdoor video, It could be a camera lighting trick, or a drone. He does edit it from falling to then the focus of the crashed device.

Also in the outdoor video it clearly shows only one wire going to the upper motor and not to the ultrasonic emitter...

in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
                            At 22:20 look at the corner of the blue wall behind the brick mantel and the device. the corner seems to fluctuate even though the camera is stationary, this could be the shadow of the device moving around, but could also be editing. Also at 23:16 why does he seem to be reaching up to get the hoop around the device, why not wave the hoop right over top of the device?
                            Also it seems that there is again only one wire going to the upper plate, so only a motor wire or ultrasound, doubtful its both...

I could be hallucinating, but I'm no longer so sure about this.

It would be great if he could get back to me, we have someone in Russia that could go out and see him right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by destinodas1320 View Post
                              damn, I think I spy a line....
                              go to 2:56 in this video:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg

Look at the white pilar above the cabinet right beside the blue painting. watch for a line. I'm pretty positive that is a fishing line.

Also what is dude doing standing up there, left of the camera frame, when there are no wires or motor controllers there to control.

The shadow movements seem to match the flight path.

also it jumps a few frames seconds before that, all the sudden his shadow is of him standing to the left of the frame...

In this video the "flight path" could be explained through gyroscopic inertia building up and tipping the device over:
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyDsLVVLKVc

I still can't explain the outdoor video, It could be a camera lighting trick, or a drone. He does edit it from falling to then the focus of the crashed device.

Also in the outdoor video it clearly shows only one wire going to the upper motor and not to the ultrasonic emitter...

in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI
                              At 22:20 look at the corner of the blue wall behind the brick mantel and the device. the corner seems to fluctuate even though the camera is stationary, this could be the shadow of the device moving around, but could also be editing. Also at 23:16 why does he seem to be reaching up to get the hoop around the device, why not wave the hoop right over top of the device?
                              Also it seems that there is again only one wire going to the upper plate, so only a motor wire or ultrasound, doubtful its both...

I could be hallucinating, but I'm no longer so sure about this.

It would be great if he could get back to me, we have someone in Russia that could go out and see him right away.

Any time you cannot explain what you're seeing then you have to suspect fraud. On the other hand, if you cannot detect fraud, and if you can explain what you're seeing, then it is highly unlikely that accusations of fraud are truly valid. Most rationale people would see false accusations as red herrings. I think you may just be having a lot of trouble with the ideas presented in this thread and frankly you're now almost grasping at straws. I see none of the supposed evidences you're seeing but again maybe that's because I have a fair idea what the physics are behind the machine. Granted, as I've stated above, this machine is almost accidental in the way it sometimes manages to operate, but the theoretical ideas which explain it's behavior are there for all to find.

The illustrations above are there to help you to gather the gist of what I think is happening, and which also explains why the Alexey is a haphazard affair, but it is a real working machine because it is explainable. To understand the machine requires new learning about old ideas updated with new knowledge and discoveries that have taken place over the last decade. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a real working machine, albeit one which is very probably highly temperamental, prone to work less often than desired and generally needing improvements, but again the machine is explainable even if it barely works or work's only once in a blue moon every ten years.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 01-29-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• It has taken me a long time to break through to the awareness that I now have about the fundamentals which drive these machines. I don't expect that everyone will see these or accept these simply because I do. Nevertheless, eventually these concepts will become common everyday knowledge in due time. The information is now escaped and to be sure there many working on their own designs right now as I type.

As an analogy, if this were say 1918 then the ARV would be a Fokker DVII, and the Alexey would be a boy's homemade rubber powered model of the same plane designed from news paper images of the vaunted German Aircraft. No matter how poorly that model may or may not fly, the underlying concepts are there in the model airplane for flight.

For me, the most important ideas underlying the operation of these machines has to do with understanding what the Aether is and what it does and does not do. Once you understand this then the idea I've presented above about a machine using a core magnet of very high power begins to make sense because that magnetic field produced by the magnet is raw power taken from the vacuum.

Now rather foolishly I stared at the image of the ARV for a number of years trying to make sense of it with conventional ideas. That's not going to work I can assure you. Only when you understand what Ken Wheeler is explaining to you can you begin to understand how these machines work.

With the ARV there are three apparent primary enabling parts to the vehicle. The core magnet, the antiferromagnetic driver, and finally the so called capacitors. The last, the capacitors, are storing energy alright, it's just that the energy they are storing is the energy of counter-space.

The way these machines work is straight forward once you understand the Aether as the causation for phenomena such as gravity. Generally speaking the way these machines work is that a core magnet sucks in the vacuum (counter-space) and then the so-called capacitors convert that organized energy field back to a disorganized state, whereupon the cycling magnetic field produces a self cycling energy field while retaining enough of the re-constituted counter-spacial field so as to create an altered local medium that the machine resides in. Now of course this is a but a thumb nail sketch of what is understood, and so from these basics the management of the counter-spacial field is what follows along with all the mysteries of what it holds.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 01-24-2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X