X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gambeir,
    when you say that gravity is an incoherent magnetic field,
    there are a few ways that could happen,
    could you be talking about the format that this device in this PDF makes ?
    www.mauricecotterell.com/downloads/hgwp9-27.pdf

Comment

• New info?

I just stumbled across this. Anyone here seen this before? https://etheric.com/flux-liner-elect...pulsion-system

Comment

• Gone by request
        Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
            I just stumbled across this. Anyone here seen this before? https://etheric.com/flux-liner-elect...pulsion-system
            A very good catch NutzNvoltz. Collaborates some of the information I posted regarding what Mark had told me in an email when I bought some prints of the ARV. Here's what I would say to keep in mind. Any descriptions which describe the operation of this vehicle by conventional methods are descriptions which have been created to cloak a true understanding of Aether Theory: Assume that before all else.

Ultimately the machine has to operate with the principles outlined by Wheeler on anti-gravity. Reason being that space is comprised of hydrogen and helium, with vast portions only being comprised of empty vacuum , and so to use a high energy field as has been described as the drive on the ARV in order to bend space time (tensor theory) is, in my opinion, a smoke screen devised to cloak a real understanding of what takes place. Warp drive in the sense we have all been lead to believe seems remote because space is essentially empty. Particles which do exist are ionized gas plasmas but almost all space is empty. It is a vacuum.

http://askascientist.co.uk/space/what-is-space-made-of/

Look at the ARV in the light of what we do know about the Aether and do not get sucked in by the official version of reality.

These so-called capacitors in the base of the ARV are shaped like pie's or tetrahedrons. Now we know from the work of Joe Parr that this shape produces some form of unknown energy, a very powerful energy which destroyed some of Parr's experimental test machines. We also know that quartz is a prism and a barrier of some type.

So you see, you have to make sense of that knowledge; why quartz? In this thread I speculated that these so-called capacitors were creating the energy to power this machine, yet even if that were possible there is still the issue of empty space and so what then does that avail thee? See, it makes no sense to have gobs of power and no where to apply it if, in fact, this story about bending space is a fantasy because it's an empty vacuum. Something Tesla himself said was a crazy idea of Albert's.

So if that's not really workable, and it isn't, then it has to be doing something else because whatever else is in this machine, it is these so-called capacitors which are obviously the fundamental engines that drive it. Now I don't know why everyone insists on thinking the central column could be a giant Tesla Tower when there are nuclear generators the size of a basketball or grabage can that could probably far outproduce the electrical energy of a Tesla Coil and so that too makes little sense in my view.

No, these so-called capacitors have to be working to produce something else and so what was it?

Before I found Ken Wheeler, and before I discovered Henry Stevens, all I knew was what everyone else knew; that being the conventional ideas about the way things work. Nobody had ever told me about the ideas which preceded Einstein. I had no knowledge of the discoveries involving the magnetic field over this last decade.

Images of this vehicle have been actively removed. The smallest color image in the upper left, when seen in large format, shows a distortion on one side of the vehicle, like the air itself is disturbed. It is slightly visible here in this image.

Whatever else the quartz based capacitors do, the one thing they positively do is to create a cloud of some kind, and if we listen to Wheeler that cloud has to be associated with the Aether.

It's clear to me after all this time that what Joe Parr was encountering was the production of a cloud of energy connected to the Aether, and in the ARV you have the exact same pyramid shaped panels.

Now how hard is this to test? We have the descriptions of how the panels are built, what's in them, and so all that's needed is to put theory to test. Forget this bending space-time nonsense is my advice and look to new discovery in your own mind as to how this machines works. We know a lot which most people in academia are not even themselves aware of. Most of these people have absolutely nothing to offer except hopelessness.
            https://www.energeticforum.com/gener...rolens-18.html
            Last edited by Gambeir; 01-10-2019, 03:06 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• did everyone miss the center bottom of the ARV drawing ?
                    what does that look like to others ?
                    remember the link to the TV picture tube design ?
                    many ideas are not correct if this detail is not correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                      did everyone miss the center bottom of the ARV drawing ?
                      what does that look like to others ?
                      remember the link to the TV picture tube design ?
                      many ideas are not correct if this detail is not correct.
                      No Spacecase0, I know you've brought this up many times and I'm sure you're on to something. Right now I'm just thinking about ways to test my theory of how this capacitor works, to see if it makes something, and I don't see this as especially complex.

I don't know what energies precisely need to go in the sharp end, but I think it is very logical that what comes out the other side is some other energy field and which I feel is probably an Counter-Spacial Cloud. Making and testing some small primitive capacitor shouldn't be that hard. It will just take experimenting to find what needs to go in to get the desired results.

The biggest problem has always been trying to understand what these capacitors did and I think we now have that answer.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 01-11-2019, 01:59 AM.
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Gone by request
                        Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• _Pain is erased when inflicted upon others_

Al

Comment

• Gone by request
                            Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• You cannot understand the ARV or any other UFO until you understand the basic ideas which underpin the Aether theory and there is certainly no better expert on this than Ken Wheeler at the present time.

This is the real science, the hidden science of the the breakaway civilization, it's the true physics which Henry Stevens wrote about, and it is the true science which was marked for death and denial with the rise of the military industrial oligarchy.

I have several notebooks filled with hours of research notes and drawings I've made over the course of a number of years. I even purchased blue prints of the ARV direct from Mark McCandlish. I've been on this for a while. Above all else, there is no logical way to explain the ARV with conventional methods, and here I'm just talking about explaining how it floats above ground in a protected hanger, never mind the fact that it's also supposedly super~luminal.

There is no connection here to electret technology which should be in it's own thread.

Comment

• A short list of hypothetical space drives I tried to make work in the ARV design which fall under conventional physics.

Intertial Force Space Drive

Magnetic Worm Hole Generator
                                Monopole magnetic generator

MAGVID Hyper Ionzied Air Propulsion Types.
                                Open Field Gravito~Magnetic Ionized Plasma
                                Closed Contained Field Gravito~Magnetic Ionized Plasma

Light Speed Altering rotating magnetic fields

Now take any one of these possible explanations and then try to fit them inside the ARV design while making sense of the design itself. For example, the huge so-called capacitors in the base of the ARV have to be explained logically. One possible conclusion is that these so-called capacitors actually produced a magneto~electrical effect, and here an possible answer might seem to exist, as shown by this statement taken from one of my notebooks;

In some Anti-ferromagnetic materials when their crystals are placed in a moving field, either magnetic or electrical, these crystals will produce a proportional equivalent moment to the moving field. *I. Dzyalushinsky; A thermodynamic theory of "weak" ferromagnetism of antiferromagnetics. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids (1958)

However, the problem with all these notions is that you really can't explain the machine, not the totality, and so it's cobble here and there but ultimately there really are no sensible logical explanations, especially if one were to then follow up by asking yourself how is it that anyone would dream of designing such a machine if these were the only tools in the box? That is to say, that if you only have the tools allowed under conventional physics then the design of the ARV is very hard to come to terms with.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 01-17-2019, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X