An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone by request
    Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Hello aljhoa!
      Very interesting illustrations of the process of magnetism.
      But the concept of dielectric field is new to me, I did not understand it, maybe this is a problem of terminology.
      I will try to explain how I imagine it. Watch this video: https://youtu.be/KBJl1qiYOgo
      The polarization of a dielectric can be represented as a counter-electric field.
      Look at this picture:

Here is a capacitor, between the plates of which there is an electric field E1.
      Now we put a dielectric between the capacitor plates:

The green one is dielectric.
      It is polarized and thus creates its own internal electrical field E2.
      So E2 is a dielectric field? Am I wright?
      It's just in Russia we have other terms for this case, so I did not get it.
      It is interesting, while I was trying to figure it all out, I found that the tesla coil field is a toroid:
      https://youtu.be/uhY27Zoor-Q
      2:54 - 3:33
      If we compare it with the solenoid field: https://youtu.be/kpAb8vfah0c
      It is very different, as if the magnetic circuit would be closed with iron filings like here:

But what has changed?
      https://youtu.be/xHDrmGPY-78
      0:37 - 5:37
      The only difference is that we have a constant potential difference between adjacent turns, while in a conventional solenoid, the potential difference between adjacent turns constantly changes from turn to turn.
      As if something is decreasing while while something else is increasing at the same time from turn to turn. And in the tesla coil this to things remains constant from turn to turn.
      Ken Wheeler explained that the reason for this difference is just dielectric field which is a separate entity. I think this is a strange approach. The inertia and all its manifestations are on the other side in the counter-space. We cannot influence it directly, only indirectly. Thus, we need to look for something in our space, and not to climb into counter-space. For example we need to understand how the magnetic flux closes in the circuit and toroid appears. This close circuit, the toroid. Of course I could be wrong...

Regards

Bugfly
      Last edited by Bugfly; 11-17-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
        First - in the the Alex's device I don't see any dialectic what so ever. Just bare metal disks.
        Hello robur!
        You mean Dielectric field may be! If I understood Ken Wheeler correctly, then this is nothing more than an internal electric field. All elements of the circuit have an internal electric field. For example, the power source has an internal electric field directed against the electric field that it creates itself. From the point of view of the dielectric located between the plates of the capacitor this is also internal electric field of this dielectric. The dielectric was polarized and an internal electric field appeared inside it. I think your misunderstanding is due to the fact that here in Russia this is called the internal electric field. And we call a dielectric a non-conductive substance. An internal electric field appears wherever there is a change in the density of the medium. The central metal disk consists of metal, not air, so it is polarized and has an internal electric field.

As for the self-sustaining process of flight. I think this is not a problem, the problem will be exactly where to get energy to maintain this process. If there is too much energy, you can always create a scheme in which exactly the same scheme is duplicated. And you will stop one scheme by the another, if you need it. So I think control is not a problem.

Regards

Bugfly

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
          Hello aljhoa!

The green one is dielectric.
          It is polarized and thus creates its own internal electrical field E2.
          So E2 is a dielectric field? Am I wright?
          TRACE 171Å coronal loops

"Capacitor manipulates" dielectric field, see:

@5:56 - 🔷 DIELECTRICITY 🔷 Is the nature of dielectricity a conspiracy or human ignorance?

@5:02 - Yes, little Timmy, the ETHER DOES EXIST, and proof of same is Everywhere around you

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
            "Capacitor manipulates" dielectric field
            Ok. I Got it...
            https://youtu.be/7guCx6eXrFc
            3:06 - 3:20
            Well, it seems then Ken talking about inertia, his inertia means something that is not fully a manifestation of inertia ...
            Inertia is the response to our impact, all conservative forces are inertia.
            So this is not what I was talking about.
            In any case, the main thing that became clear about what Ken says.
            A dielectric field is another geometric organization of the electric field.
            So the electric field is what flows in a closed circuit where there is a current.
            And dielectric field is something that flows in an open circuit.

Regards

Bugfly

Comment

I looked the first page of this thread to see what this 1 is all about.

That thingy called The Flux Liner

I have sent you a PM, GAMBEIR about yesterday may be you didn't see.

I have with help of a friend conducted some tests on this subject.
              I would like to show you videos, but I am a little vary on putting them on open forum.

May be you could reply me on PM?

My tests in the area currently stuck
              IF Possible I would of liked to find another tester
              But I understand this is p[probably impossible
              I've been researching electret's which is the reason for the slow reply. I just checked back in this AM and saw your message. I wouldn't say that I'm at the point of experiments but I am certain that you're heading the right direction whatever those might be.

Now when I first encountered the word electret I really had no idea what it was. I had never heard of it or if I had I had quickly forgotten about it.

Michael Faraday suggested the possibility to polarize a dielectric material so as to produce 'a Dielectric Body which retains an electric moment after the externally-applied electric field has been reduced to zero in 1839, and to whom we credit the invention of an electret, but it was Oliver Heaviside whom named the material "electret" as an analogy to a magnet but Faraday's suggestion of the the possibility and Heaviside's renaming of the material was to remain a scientific concept until 1922 when a Japanese Navy Captain named Motoaro Eguchi, a professor of physics at the Higher Naval College of Tokyo produced the first real electret.

How to Make an Electret; the Device That Permanently Maintains an Electric Charge
              by C. L. Strong (*1960)
              http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...20-%201960.pdf
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Ok. I Got it...
                https://youtu.be/7guCx6eXrFc
                3:06 - 3:20
                Well, it seems then Ken talking about inertia, his inertia means something that is not fully a manifestation of inertia ...
                Inertia is the response to our impact, all conservative forces are inertia.
                So this is not what I was talking about.
                In any case, the main thing that became clear about what Ken says.
                A dielectric field is another geometric organization of the electric field.
                So the electric field is what flows in a closed circuit where there is a current.
                And dielectric field is something that flows in an open circuit.

Regards
                Bugfly
                Eloquently stated Bugsfly. It's the slowing of this energy field via a focused organized array of crystalline lattices which produces results. Magnets are but one lens to focus these energies, they can act as a guide to understanding, and whereby this concept leads to other outcomes, and those outcomes have been explored but are largely un~recognized, because underneath our worldly conception of reality is the real reality of human suffering for profit, de-population, and ultimately for absolute mind control as the final objective.

Not all crystals are equal, some are opposite crystals, left handed crystals as they say. One might suppose, with some creative deduction, that the certain disease's are more related to this quality than anyone is yet willing to acknowledge, at least officially so. The connection of crystals involvement in the formation of misfolded protien's involved in a plethora of both fatal and non fatal neurodegenerative diseases has been all but ignored, however there is an obvious connection to the involvement of crystals in the formation of these misfolded protiens, and it is almost certain that to be able to understand the connection requires the comprehension of the Aether. The Aether as an energy source, and as applied to crystals, is critical to comprehending the role of crystalline lattice structures, biological or inanimate, as the critical enabling tool that has almost certainly lead to previously unheard of weaponized diseases ranging from HIV to what today is now an Alzheimer's epidemic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion
                Richard Rhodes: Deadly Feasts
                https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Feasts.../dp/0684844257
                https://www.enotes.com/topics/deadly-feasts
                https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-r...deadly-feasts/
                Last edited by Gambeir; 11-18-2018, 02:46 AM.
                "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Gone by request
                  Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Ive heard that ARV has a homo polar generator. I always wondered what would happen if power was taken from all points of the circumference, causing the disk to be saturated radially with current. At what point would the flux curl around, and where would the magnetic poles form? Would that interact with gravity in someway? Or would that make make a bunch of counter rotating mono poles?

Comment

• Originally posted by lotec View Post
                      Ive heard that ARV has a homo polar generator. I always wondered what would happen if power was taken from all points of the circumference, causing the disk to be saturated radially with current. At what point would the flux curl around, and where would the magnetic poles form? Would that interact with gravity in someway? Or would that make make a bunch of counter rotating mono poles?
                      I have thought lots about this topic
                      many formats that could have been done, including putting something like an iron segmented disk (like spokes) in the middle of aluminum, but no matter how they set it up, I bet the field ends up being a vertically pointed field that is rotating (just like in the MAGVID method 2)

Comment

Somewhere before you have mentioned High Spin Elements.
                        That you named a Aluminum. Copper, Bismuth.

Not just those

It is:
                        Aluminum
                        Copper
                        Bismuth
                        Gold
                        Zinc
                        Magnesium

Lesser effect give:
                        Lead
                        Tin
                        Silver
                        Silicone

No effect or next to nothing are Ferro-Magnetics

----------------------------------------------------------------

If arrange them according to their effectiveness - it is as follows:

1.Bismuth

2.Magnesium

3.Gold

4.Copper

5.Aluminium

6.Zinc

7.Tin

8.Lead

9. Silicone

10.Silver

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now

Most of the elements we know are Para magnetic or Diamagnetic
                        With exception of those:

Iron Ferromagnetic
                        Cobalt Ferromagnetic
                        Nickel Ferromagnetic

And chromium which is: Chromium Antiferromagnetic

Mercury should be on the list too, but because it exists in a unique liquid state - it needs a very special set-up in order to be successful applied. So I will not include it in this explanation.

Now the Magnetic properties of the listed Elements as follows:

1.Silicon Diamagnetic
                        2.Copper Diamagnetic
                        3.Zinc Diamagnetic
                        4.Silver Diamagnetic
                        5.Tin Diamagnetic
                        6.Gold Diamagnetic
                        7.Lead Diamagnetic
                        8.Bismuth Diamagnetic
                        9.Magnesium Paramagnetic
                        10.Aluminium Paramagnetic

Now the crystal structure chart

1.Silicon Tetrahedral Packing
                        2.Copper Face-centered Cubic
                        3.Zinc Simple Hexagonal
                        4.Silver Face-centered Cubic
                        5.Tin Centered Tetragonal
                        6.Gold Face-centered Cubic
                        7.Lead Face-centered Cubic
                        8.Bismuth Base-centered Monoclinic
                        9.Magnesium Paramagnetic
                        10.Aluminum Face-centered Cubic

Please note that from materials listed only Bismuth is Base-centered Monoclinic
                        Only other 2 known elements with this structure are:
                        Oxygen Base-centered Monoclinic
                        Fluorine Base-centered Monoclinic

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now

When arranging your dialectic device if we consider TT Brown set-up as an example - you would want to arrange your 2 metals to differ in magnetic property and also in crystal structure.

In some set-ups, however 2 metals in question can have the same crystal structure and only differ in magnetic properties

I will not go into Dialectric charts today - will take too long and I want some sleep.

As example of your set-up you could have Aluminum and Bismuth
                        Gold and Bismuth
                        Zync and Tin
                        Please continue Robur; I know this is the sort of serious understanding accomplished through extensive study and long hours and I very much want to hear all you're willing to share.

A Zinc Magnesium alloy appears to be the material used in the so-called capacitor plates of the ARV/Flux Liner. While recovery of UFO debris that crashed on Hill 611 in Russia contained a matrix of fine gold wire substrate sheathed in quartz.
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_611_UFO_incident

It appears to me these are different operating systems because of the materials used. The material recovered form Hill 611 suggests an operating system which is based on Woodward Effect, or so called mass cancellation, while the ARV/Flux Liner appears to be either working as described by Mark McCandlish as a form of Miguel Alcubierre's space warp drive, or by or through another alternative means.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-18-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          Eloquently stated Bugsfly. It's the slowing of this energy field via a focused organized array of crystalline lattices which produces results.
                          Not quite. An open circuit differs from a closed circuit only in that it can not provide current. For example if You have closed circuit with capacitor then it is not a closed circuit. Current cannot flow through it. The alternating current that can flow in this case is not a current in the full sense of the word. The current is something closed at the level of the crystal lattice, and not at the level of transients...

Comment

Gambeir, While I read everything you told me, especially about the Dielectric absorption and Superconductivity in biological organism's, I suddenly realized that there is no electric current there, interaction is transmitted without it. I'll try to explain. For some analogy of what is actually happening, you need to turn to work by Edward Leedskalnin. Here it is: Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current

Until now, I did not understand what Ed wanted to say. It's simple, forget all that Ed wrote before this moment. Just keep in mind that the Edward magnetic field is a counter-motion of some two streams of two different particles. Well, he called them the northern and southern magnets. Actually they are not magnets at all. It is only important for us that there are two different streams, counter flows.
                            Now you need to realize that electrons are not these particles, electrons are a combination of these particles. If one stream is twice the other, particles called northern magnets more than particles called southern magnets, then if these two streams produce something, then it will be unbalanced, there will be more particles of one type than other. This unbalanced thing was called an electron.
                            I hope up to this point, everything seems to be clear. It was always clear.
                            Now We turn to incomprehensible matter.
                            Simple question: "When are electrons formed from northern and southern magnets?"
                            First of all, thank you for what has to be a huge effort especially considering the language (English) isn't your native tongue.

This reminds me of Paul Dirac's theoretical monopole's.

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                            When does this happen?
                            Up to a certain point, these are northern and southern magnets, and after that electrons.
                            Where is this point?
                            Alexey Chekurkov’s device will now appear in a completely new way.

Quite honesly I'm quite bamboozled at the present. This isn't a bad thing because it means we are likely getting closer to a real explanation. This always happens when you're about to gain a different understanding. It always works this way. About the time you're just sure you know what the hell is going on, along comes Universe to show you what a dunce you really are, or at least that's how it's works with me, so Universe and I have an adversarial relationship. I try to prove I'm smarter than it is, because I'm man, and of course it know's this and exerts the evidence that man isn't actually all he thinks he is.

Yes, I quite agree with you; the Alexey Chekurkov Device does appear to me in new light as well. See aljhoa's post below.

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                            Well, the transition point from the south and north magnets to the electrons is a current flowing.
                            Before the circuit is closed and current flows, there is an electric field. Notice that the electric field is invisible, but we see the electric current, for example, we see it as a spark. So the visible part is the combined north and south magnets, these are electrons for example.

Now to the device Alexey. In Russian, Alexey is criticized for being a charlatan, because his contacts do not spark. As we know, any current flowing through rubbing contacts causes a spark. Look at the drill, for example. Alexey has nothing like that. Why? Because there is no short circuit, there is insufficient voltage to skip a spark. There is still need to pay attention to such a thing. When there is no short circuit, for example between capacitor plates, but the electric field exists, it flows through the entire volume between the plates. When breakdown occurs and current flows, the entire electric field is localized in this current. In general, the device of Alexey is the interaction of the so called northern and southern magnets throughout the volume between the upper and lower disks. These are two streams, there are still two of them.
                            Ufopolitics has an excellent illustration on this topic: https://youtu.be/kpAb8vfah0c
                            Here we see that the magnetic field is not closed in a circuit, a magnetic circuit without a closed core.
                            A single magnet does not close this circuit. But if we have iron filings, they close, that is why it looks different.
                            And the most interesting thing.

These purple formations are actually invisible. They were discovered indirectly, and then painted like this.
                            What are they? Of course, these are counter flows of northern and southern magnets. And they do not form a current, which is why they are invisible. But where do they meet? They meet in the central ring here:

and this central ring is visible, it means that current flows there.
                            By the way, the trees have these rings inside the trunk:

And by the way there is a very interesting proof of the existence of these two streams.
                            Exploding soda cans: https://youtu.be/AXOa66-k9MA
                            Why is the soda cans pinched in the center?
                            I guess the guys in the video gave the wrong explanation: https://youtu.be/d2TDXKfBaMQ
                            The reason is precisely these two streams.
                            A coin experiment at the end looks even more interesting:

And now go to the coin, which is similar to the central disk of the Alexei device.
                            It is shrinks!!!
                            This means that there is a process of interaction between these two streams of northern and southern magnets across the entire surface of the coin. What does Alex do in his device? He intervenes in this process. He rotates outer disks.
                            It is already obvious that these two streams of northern and southern magnets actually rotate.
                            Their mutual rotation leads to the shrink of the coin. And now let's imagine that Alexey changes the angular velocity of rotation of these flows. That is why all this is happening.
                            And about the Dielectric absorption? Why is this happen? I think you now know the answer, because it happens with electrons, not with northern and southern magnets. The charge changes due to a change of something in the capacitors dielectric, it is a kind of central disc in the Alexei Chekurkov device, It is necessary, of course, to look at the molecular structure of the dielectric, but apparently this structure somehow prevents proportional mixing of northern and southern magnets...
                            Bad with regards to Alexey's device that he discovered how to create an asymmetry leading to a takeoff, but apparently this system is not self-sustaining, like a galactic spiral. And it would be interesting to make a self-sustaining system...
                            Hmm.. Well I only wish I knew the half of it. I only wish I understood half of what the this dielectric business really is.

See, all this stuff along with the reasons Ken Wheeler shows in this video are the reason I am positive the ARV/Flux Liner does not work as described by conventional physics, and because space is nothing and cannot be warped any more than one could warp their own shadow and thereby propel themselves along.

Explaining what SPACE is rationally: Tesla denied Relativity & nonsense about SPACE
                            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicCcXWpt1w[/VIDEO]
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 11-19-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello Bugfly and excellent post!!

Thanks for all those images plus the video links to the two experiments (sorry I chopped off/truncated images and first part of post)...but it is precisely to the 2 experiments that I want to briefly discuss (soda can and coin).

First let me say that I completely agree with the Two Spinning Vortexes as Northern-Southern hemispheres of a Magnetic Field, yes, excellent explanation.
                              Now if we "assume" that both rotations are Opposite( and here is where I disagree)...then it could explain the thin aluminum soda can to be thorn apart right at the center of the Toroidal Electromagnet, due to the so high opposite torsional spinning forces...right?

But, what about the Coin Shrinking?

If we apply the opposite torsional forces theory to the small coin...it should only distort its shape by stamp-forcing a dual spin trace on each face...correct?

Therefore, the theory that would be more suitable to explain both experiments, will be the huge Centripetal-Return Forces from both poles, discharging back to Counterspace, which is Ken Wheeler's Theory.

Through many experiments that I have conducted, to verify that Ken's Theory about Both Poles Spinning in EXACTLY SAME DIRECTION...have resulted very positive.

Northern and Southern Poles, both turn in the Same Direction. BUT the Counterspace DISCHARGE takes place in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION, PLUS, it has all the SUCTION FORCE towards the Center Accretion Disc Plane or Dielectric Plane.

The Soda can...is placed WITHIN the Toroid Electro-Magnet, and here we must go to the GEOMETRICAL INTERSECTION between the very thin Counterspace Accretion DISC versus the very thin aluminum CYLINDER from the Soda Can, now, what do we have as INTERSECTION?

Yes, we have a VERY THIN ALUMINUM RING as the GEOMETRICAL INTERSECT between a Disc and a hollow Cylinder geometries.

When they apply heavy currents to form a superstrong field...Counterspace CENTRIPETAL DISCHARGE will literally VANISH that specific intersection Ring...Then Can splits exactly at its very center.

Now the Coin Shrinking...we apply same thing, Couterspace Discharge Forces...but now the Geometry of both masses (coin plus magnets) change in this experiment.

The Coin Diameter is about SAME DIAMETER as the two solid cylindrical cores of Electromagnet, plus coin have some noticeable thickness than can ring...however the coin is placed exactly at the very center of the two cylinder cores...EXACTLY where COUNTERSPACE PLANE-FIELD is.
                              When we apply heavy currents the Strong SUCTION DISCHARGE FORCES (Centripetal) will act on the whole coin mass...shrinking it EVENLY.

Anyways...my 2 pennies worth

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Thank's Ufopolitics for that explanation. Makes sense to my way of thinking as logical Newtonian Science; action/reaction

So what am I to now make out of this? That inertia is counter-space and we have no idea what this is except it's a kind of hyper-speeding dielectric energy field, and a magnetic field is but one possible outcome of interacting with this energy? So it's really then that the magnetic field, which is a counter reactive field, is one created by the interference with the hyper velocity inertia of a dielectric force field, and which we are calling counter space because it behaves, flows as it were, as if it were a liquid but at some phenomenal speed and thus any interference with it is a parting interference, or perturbation, which counter space is immediately and instantly reactive to, and it's this counter reaction to the impeding or perturbation of the hyper velocity dielectric force field which create's reactive force fields such as a magnetic field as a consequence.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 11-19-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                                Hmm.. Well I only wish I knew the half of it. I only wish I understood half of what the this dielectric business really is.
                                It is as simple as I told You... Just open and closed circuit. Watch this video:
                                https://youtu.be/zZz7rlNATEc
                                The output windings of the two transformers are connected in series.
                                Total output voltage is 5.000 Volts.
                                Capacitor rating 5.000 Volt, 1 microfarad.
                                The arc without a capacitor is 5 centimeters.
                                Arc with a capacitor is 20 centimeters.
                                Where does this difference come from?
                                Very simple!
                                In the first case there is a current, because the circuit is closed.
                                In the second case there is no current, because the circuit is open, we inserted a capacitor into it, this is like a break.
                                It only seems that a closed circuit and an open circuit are the same, but in fact it is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X