No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stopped watching a korean drama to see that...
    it was a fun video, but no weight scales
    not sure what you were getting at either,
    back to Love O2O

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

It's at the end of the video where he shows his own little copper flying saucer and then talks about flipping the incoming counter-spacial energy field.

Now this video is something to ponder.
      The illusion of gravity is a result of counter-spacial dielectric energy moving at billions of times the speed of light, which is why we have failed to recognize that it exists, even though a magnet is the lens which focus this scattered energy field just as the lens of a magnifying glass focuses the scattered rays of the sun.

Counterspace appears to be a dielectric disassociated mass of energy which is everywhere all around us. It's there unrecognized because it's moving at billions of times the speed of light and because it is a dielectric energy field it produces a repulsion or pushing in almost all forms of mass because almost all matter has some dielectric properties, and it also penetrates all matter without resistance but when it encounters a dielectric material, or matter which is organized, it can be slowed and it is this slowing of the speeding counter spacial energy field that results in magnetism and or weight or both. Now obviously the more you can do that then the stronger the magnetic field should be, and or, the greater an object should weigh.

Counter space is energy which is fundamentally invisible and undetectable except by experimental proof and through the manifestation of the dielectric center point of the magnetic field which is a focused condensed form of this hyper-velocity energy field. Counter space is the Zero Point energy field. It is where all the energy of Universe comes from and where it goes back in to.

The lead to the video is the discussion about how a copper tube and magnet are really showing us that the weight of mass is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing).

Wheeler isn't saying that a magnet moving across or through a closed circuit doesn't have an effect, rather he's trying to draw our attention to the fact that the effect shows us something else.

What is it showing us then? When the magnet falls through the copper tube the weight measured by the scale is less than when the magnet and tube are at rest. If both tube and magnet are weighed individually their combined weight is the same as if both were resting together on the scale. Yet when the magnet is dropped through the copper tube there is a measured change in the total weight. Now is that logical? One might think that the weight would remain unchanged since the magnet is merely transferring it's weight to the copper tube via an induction?

Well no you say because the magnet isn't touching anything, it's just creating an eddy current in the copper tube, and so it's just like a magnet passing through a wire: There's no addition of the weight of the magnet itself to the electrical circuit right?

Weight is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing) of the mass itself.

Any mass at rest is a mass being subjected to a moving dielectric energy field and it's that moving field which can create weight and thus the illusion of gravity. It is the relative movement of energy which creates weight, and on earth the relative movement induces weight. The manifestation of a magnetic field in a dielectric or in an organized mass such as a magnet is evidence for another energy moving through the mass. In the demonstration a moving magnetic mass demonstrates an ability to change it's relative weight from when it was at rest. Thus the idea here is to show you that when the mass moves relative to a closed circuit (copper tube) it's relative weight is changed. In other words, you're weight is the product of a moving energy and what this video is attempting to prove to you is that this hyper spacial field of energy is what is moving when you're standing still on the surface of earth.
      what is weight in your definition?.

how can you tell If a mass is at rest?..
      what is a moving dielectric energy field?..
      how do "energy" move?..

ever heard of buoyancy?.. maybe I got confused after watching some of his videos where he state something about a boat being pushed by one hand.

what exactly is the point of the video?..

probably the bad thing about wheeler is that he destroys known concept and replaces them with "dielectricity" and "counterspace"..

I'm not a fan of ken wheeler but does he have any "anti-gravity" related experiments videos?.
      Last edited by ricards; 11-14-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
        what is weight in your definition?.
        Hi Ricards...please allow me to answer...

Weight is a parameter completely dependent/defined by "medium specific".
        Example: A ton of steel on ground "weights more" than when moved to the Ocean and lets say we manage through steel wires and a crane on a ship to keep it "floating"...then we add a scale underwater, which lifts it...and it would be LESS than the Ton.

However, no matter whete you get that Ton of Steel...its MASS would NOT change.

Originally posted by ricards View Post
        How can you tell If a mass is at rest?..
        Generally and Realistically looking at it...there is NEVER MASS "at rest" on this Constantly moving planet...
        Now...if you wanna start doing like mathematicians do..."considering Earth All movement(S) =Zero"...

what is a moving dielectric energy field?..
        First, you must understand what a Dielectric Field is...and WHERE IT "EXISTS".

and how do "energy" moves?
        Energy, just like that does not move...too general...it is a retarded question.

When ENERGY is CONTAINED WITHIN A FIELD, THEN IT MOVES same way an Electric or Magnetic Field moves...
        For example: You got hit in the head by a moving CHARGED CAPACITOR...actually you were hit by a "moving energy field"...

ever heard of buoyancy?.. maybe I got confused after watching some of his videos where he state something about a boat being pushed by one hand.

what exactly is the point of the video?..

probably the bad thing about wheeler is that he destroys known concept and replaces them with "dielectricity" and "counterspace"..

I'm not a fan of ken wheeler but does he have any "anti-gravity" related experiments videos?.
        Honestly...for you, Ricards, that can not even see a magnetic field generating a partial rotation on the screen of a B&W CRT HORIZONTAL LINE....as it approaches it...would be MUCH HARDER to understand anything else related to Ken's vocabulary....MUCH LESS anything related to Antigravity.

Sincerely

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-14-2018, 06:46 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• well that is so UFOpolitics.. the "expert" in this field.

since you're at it can you reiterate gambier's statement using your answers to my question?..

Comment

• Well like I said in the beginning that this was a video to ponder. What is the medium that the magnet is moving through? What's it telling us? Cut the copper pipe with a slit down the side and then drop the magnet. Breaking the circuit will produce a change where the magnet should register nothing until it lands on the scale. Yet again, you yourself have a magnetic field, a rock has a magnetic field, and what this experiment shows us is that the facts say we too are in a medium. One which is producing a magnetic field in matter and which forms a circuit: Counterspace is the ground as Wheeler has said it was.

If you change the medium, either around or inside an object, then you can alter it's relative weight. OK, so big deal you say huh? A Helium balloon does the same thing. Ah...yes, but you can't take a balloon ride to Mar's now can you? We float in the air with helium because it's a gas and the atmosphere is the medium which is a gas. The medium of gravity/weight is what then? This is what I think Ken is hinting at.

Go back to the Barbury Crop Circle now and the experiments of Chris Hardeman. Look at those UFO's which have three half round balls on the bottom. Now, look at the drawing and explanations from John St. Claire's patents. Do you see correlations in these? The ARV is explained in conventional terms as modifying spacetime and creating an Alcubierre drive and maybe it does but I have my doubts. John St. Claire talked about lowering the speed of light. I suppose that, all things being relative, that when you yourself attach yourself to electricity then light will indeed appear to slow down. Now remember when you're thinking about all this that John St. Claire's work shows us a motional magnetic field and it just so happens it looks almost exactly, or exactly like, the one shown in the Barbury Crop Circle, and of course there's a reason for this and here I Imagine one could think of those first early experiments of counter spinning plates that seems to produce a loss in weight.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 11-15-2018, 07:09 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
              It is ok, Gambeir, the main thing is a dialogue.
              In this post I wanted to say that the additional electrons injected by kacher can move relatively freely in the central disk and they are similar to sugar in Julius Summers experiments. The sound of piezodynamics set them in the shape of a cross like shugar in Julius Summers video. After that, the upper and lower disks begin to smear this cross on the plane of the central disk with their rotation. We get a geometric pattern, very similar to what we see in leaves, firs, feathers, etc. If everything is so, then obviously the most problematic part of this device is piezodynamics, because the cross must be created faster than it smeared on the plane of the central disk. Also, due to the asymmetric pinning of the central disk, a cross may not be completely formed, we can get something like a cross, but not a perfect cross.. This may influence the process. I believe that this will need to be somehow avoided, for example, the central disk should be replaced with a finished cross of the desired shape. I'm not sure yet what form it will be, but apparently something like this:

Can't do anything with it but we get nazi black sun:
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
              It is also very similar to Helm of Awe or Aegishjalmur:
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helm_of_Awe
              https://norse-mythology.org/symbols/helm-of-awe/
              Aegishjalmur / Helm of Awe (ægishjálmr)
              Aegishjalmr/Aegishjalmur, The Helm of Awe Symbol and Its Meaning

Thus, it can be said that the black sun is a one-sided (clockwise) system, and the Helm of Awe is two-sided (both clockwise and counterclockwise) system.
              And even more the Helm of Awe is like a galaxy:

This is a multipath spiral, it has a ring (maybe several concentric rings) and several spiral rays.
              It is very interesting, because such a configuration cannot be obtained by power sources that create current in conductors. There will be problems with current flow in the nodes. But when we mechanically smear electrons on such a geometric pattern, there are no problems with current flow...
              All natural objects, such as foliage, bird wings, snowflakes, trees, form such a structure:

The only thing they have not to be similar to a galaxy is a circle.
              With the circle we get this:

or this:

Thus, in nature, everything is already there, for example, in the wings of birds, all that need to do is to wave them properly (add this circle) and the process will start.
              However, these ramifications are not as simple as they might seem at first glance.
              We think it's just a combination of crossbars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz
              Here is the rune algiz is an example of such a branching, it is the same as one leaf in nature:

Just branching?
              No, the process is not so simple, the true nature of the branching process can be seen here:
              https://youtu.be/7Kzwa1gCpHg
              I'm computing your post and looking for cross correlations to where I'm at in understanding the interaction of Counter Space with the natural world around us looking to find how these can be related to shape and form or action and reaction.

Off hand, I think what you've posted relates directly back to this energetic energy field, which was called counter space by Charles Proteus Steinmetz and others before Einsteinian Science replaced logical deduction in formalized education systems.

Technically a dielectric is supposedly an insulator, and there is some logic to that concept, but it might be a bit of twisted logic as well. A dielectric such as foam insulation is known to slow hyper-velocity energies.

See "Measurement" of dielectric absorption. The measurement of a dielectric absorption rate reminds me of the Alexey because of it's issue of having to sit and wait before it can work again.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric_absorption

Hmmm.....
              Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
              I believe that this will need to be somehow avoided, for example, the central disk should be replaced with a finished cross of the desired shape. I'm not sure yet what form it will be, but apparently something like this:
              Last edited by Gambeir; 11-15-2018, 07:11 PM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• This is also very interesting material because for one thing, how does anyone come up specific designs, and then somehow has that design related to other specifics such as invincibility in battle as the Aegishjalmr and then connect that to "spell casting" in order to confer the ability to blind others to the visible, thus creating invisibility, or to make them forget, or to teleport oneself somewhere?

I mean what are we actually looking at with these so-called mythological symbols? We are talking here about stuff that was recorded in or around 1,200 years after the death of Christ, and we have to remember that the only real reason anyone knows or even cares about these artifacts is because the Nazi's were obsessed with this kind of thing, and frankly it's no wonder given what these symbols were said to confer on the wearer, but what are we really looking at?

It seems to me that it is highly unlikely these designs are accidental, it also seems highly unlikely that such creations come out of people whose every waking hour was consumed with the basics of mere survival, and so they have to come from somewhere's else wouldn't ya think? Now just looking at them they are suggestive of originating from another more advanced civilization. Either alien or a higher civilization that preceded the present.

If we make that assumption then what can they offer us given that we have no knowledge of what they were originally about?

", if the Aegishjalmr did work via seidr, it would have been of a form of which we no longer have any knowledge."

https://mythologian.net/aegishjalmr-...ymbol-meaning/

Now the interesting part is how the design is connected to having qualities which the Vikings then attached their own language to in order to create so called spirit spell casting which includes the following:

"Invisibility and Other Gifts"
                "Invisibility is perhaps the aspect that is least well-known and also the least supported by much of the surviving literature of the age of the Vikings. It is alluded to in later material, when the Aegishjalmr is considered a physical helmet, quite unlike what was imagined in its first iterations.
                [adinserter [adinserter block=”8"]t descriptions and pictures are non-existent and one can only surmise from the material that it was shaped to a point, much like the hats wizards and witches were supposed to have worn. Pointed hats were always associated with improvement of mental acuity and prowess; in fact, the ‘dunce’s hats’ that children were forced to wear in school were shaped such for that very reason."

Now this Dunce Cap part and the Wizard /Wise/Scholarly Intelligent part to this is also especially interesting because it is so connected to the work of Phillip Callahan on insect communication. Again from the same link.
                Homeopathic Resonances and ORMUS
                Cavendish Physics Laboratory is where Brian Josephson is doing his Mind-Matter Unification Project
                Brian Josephson's home page

"Richard Wagner’s Ring Cycle (Der Ring des Nibelungen) takes the idea to fantastic extremes with an Aegishjalmr named Tarnhelm conferring upon its wearer the ability to not only become invisible, but shape-shift and even teleport."
                https://mythologian.net/aegishjalmr-...ymbol-meaning/

Superconductivity in biological organism's.

"In a normal material, electrons moving through the lattice encounter resistance from defects, impurities, and lattice vibrations. A superconductor is a material in which electrons flow without experiencing any resistance. A mathematical theory has been developed (BCS theory) that explains superconductivity on the basis of pairing of some of the free electrons to form Cooper pairs (50)."

"Superconductivity was generally thought to be a phenomenon associated only with metals at temperatures below about 20°K. Beginning in the mid-1960's, however, theoreticians predicted the existence of room temperature superconductivity in organic materials, including long-chain polymers (51, 52), and sandwiches consisting of conducting films and an insulating layer (53, 54). In the early 1970's experimental evidence for superconductivity in organic solids was reported. "

Summary

"The present evidence suggests that, in addition to its unique properties, tissue exhibits essentially all the solid-state properties of ordinary materials. Since the techniques needed to study impure, inhomogeneous, and wet materials are largely developed, it is not surprising that metals or plastics are much more studied than brain or lung tissue. Despite this, the door has been opened enough to reveal the existence of solid-state properties of tissue that may explain the reaction of living organisms to electromagnetic fields (EMFs1), and may even provide the physical basis of the phenomena that are unique to living organisms."

https://web.archive.org/web/20040503...EL4/Super.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20040513...L4/Part34.html

" ORMUS elements are superconductors at room temperature. They can be concentrated out of water by using magnetic levitation. ORMUS/water concentrates weigh slightly less than water, have an oily feel and a pleasant sweet taste. They can be further concentrated to the point where they have the consistency of motor oil and have quite a sweet taste.

Another scientist, Dr. Philip Callahan, has published several papers and books on phenomena which appear to be related to Dr. Benveniste's experiments with electromagnetic resonance information communication. Specifically his research relates to some of the unexplained senses of insects."
                "There are a couple of quotes from this paper which suggest that the principles that Dr. Callahan has discovered might be common to many living systems:

"The occurrence of nonlinear coherent lines in breath at body temperature leads one to the conclusion that coherent radiations, especially from complex scatter frequencies, are a part of the mechanism of self organizing biological system and occur as readily, under the right conditions, in the tubules of the blood vessels and at cellular levels, especially in the visible region as shown by Popp(17), and others. A summary of elegant work based on coherence in self organizing living systems is given in the symposium "Synergic et Coherence dans les Systems Biologiques."(18) Work on coherent information and energy transfer mechanisms is a new and exciting area for research into the mysteries of self organizing biological systems, and it is the scent coupling of energy from organic molecules to insect dielectric antennae forms in the infrared region that gives great insight into how such coherent systems work. It is imperative that researchers in this field answer criticism from those who are convinced that coherence does not occur at room temperatures in living systems."

"That coherent infrared is available for insect communication systems there is and it is also available in both the visible and infrared portions of the spectrum for utilization in self organizing biological systems(17), and it is for this reason that my work reinforces other work on coherent energy coupling mechanisms in living systems.

Once this concept of coherent energy coupling in self organizing systems is thoroughly understood, it is predictable that the generation of coherent signals in the UV (virus and membrane dimensions) visible and infrared (cell, organells and insect antennae dimensions) can be utilized to resonate to the biological antenna in order to control disease organisms or reverse cancerous conditions. It might even be possible to resonate to the form of the AIDS virus in the 0.1 mm region, which is the dimension of most virus, and reverse the fatal signals of that small "living" antenna, or to put it in more poetic terms 'find God in little things.'
                "
                THE ENIGMA OF THE TOWERS
                http://whale.to/b/callahan.html

Solar energy - The nature of natural and ''EWEC'' solar collectors
                http://www.fastonline.org/CD3WD_40/C...EN/B1167_5.HTM

Phillip Callahan: Most of the links on this PDF are dead but not all of them.
                http://oscillatorium.com/sitebuilder...nnas091016.pdf

Comment

• Responding here to the issue of elektret's in the Karl Schappeller Device mentioned in the Alexey Replication Thread from the below link.
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...cations-7.html
                  http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Originally posted by robur View Post
                  Karl Schappeller Device-That is not just a dried bee's wax - that is an elektret in a conductible casing.

You have to put it inyo casing because wax is very brittle. Perhaps something else could be used to be more sturdy
                  Yes, and now we are getting some where most likely and so that's very interesting because of the properties of an electret.

Now from Wikipedia;
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret_microphone:
                  The electret microphone is a type of electrostatic capacitor-based microphone, which eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

An electret is a stable dielectric material with a permanently embedded static electric dipole moment (which, due to the high resistance and chemical stability of the material, will not decay for hundreds of years). Electret eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

Electrets are commonly made by first melting a suitable dielectric material such as a plastic or wax that contains polar molecules, and then allowing it to re-solidify in a powerful electrostatic field. The polar molecules of the dielectric align themselves to the direction of the electrostatic field, producing a permanent electrostatic "bias". Modern electret microphones use PTFE plastic, either in film or solute form, to form the electret.

Electret materials have been known since the 1920s and were proposed as condenser microphone elements several times, but they were considered impractical until the foil electret type was invented at Bell Laboratories in 1961 by James West and Gerhard Sessler, using a thin metallized Teflon foil.

"Superconductivity was generally thought to be a phenomenon associated only with metals at temperatures below about 20°K. Beginning in the mid-1960's, however, theoreticians predicted the existence of room temperature superconductivity in organic materials, including long-chain polymers (51, 52), and sandwiches consisting of conducting films and an insulating layer (53, 54). In the early 1970's experimental evidence for superconductivity in organic solids was reported. "

Good room temperature dielectrics also include quartz and sapphire.
                  http://www.electrogrip.com/Egrip2013...iples7faq2.pdf
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 11-16-2018, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• I have made Electret elements from paraffin wax and acrylic plastic.
                    it is not hard to find an insulator that works.

my favorite idea that I never tried is to do it to an entire roll of coax cable (solid insulator type, and might be harder to find lately as it is more pricey to make and looses more signal than foam or spiral insulator types). charge it to voltage, then Just pass it through heat at one point while the cable is vertical, moving the cable at the correct speed so you don't under heat it or burn it. You should get lots of power out for how much it costs to make and how much room the thing takes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                      Responding here to the issue of elektret's in the Karl Schappeller Device mentioned in the Alexey Replication Thread from the below link.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...cations-7.html
                      http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Yes, and now we are getting some where most likely and so that's very interesting because of the properties of an electret.

Now from Wikipedia;
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret_microphone:
                      The electret microphone is a type of electrostatic capacitor-based microphone, which eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

An electret is a stable dielectric material with a permanently embedded static electric dipole moment (which, due to the high resistance and chemical stability of the material, will not decay for hundreds of years). Electret eliminates the need for a polarizing power supply by using a permanently charged material.

Electrets are commonly made by first melting a suitable dielectric material such as a plastic or wax that contains polar molecules, and then allowing it to re-solidify in a powerful electrostatic field. The polar molecules of the dielectric align themselves to the direction of the electrostatic field, producing a permanent electrostatic "bias". Modern electret microphones use PTFE plastic, either in film or solute form, to form the electret.

Electret materials have been known since the 1920s and were proposed as condenser microphone elements several times, but they were considered impractical until the foil electret type was invented at Bell Laboratories in 1961 by James West and Gerhard Sessler, using a thin metallized Teflon foil.

Good room temperature dielectrics also include quartz and sapphire.
                      http://www.electrogrip.com/Egrip2013...iples7faq2.pdf

Sapphire is a precious gemstone. For dialectic you could find a cheaper material unless you have a million dollars to waste

Quartz is very good for piezo. But if you smell Quartz for Elektret you get glass as a result and I am not sure that be any good since original atomic structure of quartz as a crystal will break as a result of smelting

Comment

• Gambeir, While I read everything you told me, especially about the Dielectric absorption and Superconductivity in biological organism's, I suddenly realized that there is no electric current there, interaction is transmitted without it. I'll try to explain. For some analogy of what is actually happening, you need to turn to work by Edward Leedskalnin. Here it is: Edward Leedskalnin: Magnetic Current
                        The invention of an electron came by a tricky method in using electricity in a vacuum tube. Normally whether it be a generator or a battery, the positive terminal will have to be connected to the negative terminal, but in the vacuum tube two batteries with different strength were used, the smaller battery was connected normally, but the larger battery’s negative terminal was connected to the smaller battery’s negative terminal, and the positive terminal was left alone. That connection gave the negative terminal a double dose of strength, and so it became hotter and could push more. It was called cathode and the positive terminal anode. And the electricity that passed from the cathode to the anode was called electrons.
                        Until now, I did not understand what Ed wanted to say. It's simple, forget all that Ed wrote before this moment. Just keep in mind that the Edward magnetic field is a counter-motion of some two streams of two different particles. Well, he called them the northern and southern magnets. Actually they are not magnets at all. It is only important for us that there are two different streams, counter flows.
                        Now you need to realize that electrons are not these particles, electrons are a combination of these particles. If one stream is twice the other, particles called northern magnets more than particles called southern magnets, then if these two streams produce something, then it will be unbalanced, there will be more particles of one type than other. This unbalanced thing was called an electron.
                        I hope up to this point, everything seems to be clear. It was always clear.
                        Now We turn to incomprehensible matter.
                        Simple question: "When are electrons formed from northern and southern magnets?"
                        When does this happen?
                        Up to a certain point, these are northern and southern magnets, and after that electrons.
                        Where is this point?
                        Alexey Chekurkov’s device will now appear in a completely new way.
                        Well, the transition point from the south and north magnets to the electrons is a current flowing.
                        Before the circuit is closed and current flows, there is an electric field. Notice that the electric field is invisible, but we see the electric current, for example, we see it as a spark. So the visible part is the combined north and south magnets, these are electrons for example.
                        Now to the device Alexey. In Russian, Alexey is criticized for being a charlatan, because his contacts do not spark. As we know, any current flowing through rubbing contacts causes a spark. Look at the drill, for example. Alexey has nothing like that. Why? Because there is no short circuit, there is insufficient voltage to skip a spark. There is still need to pay attention to such a thing. When there is no short circuit, for example between capacitor plates, but the electric field exists, it flows through the entire volume between the plates. When breakdown occurs and current flows, the entire electric field is localized in this current. In general, the device of Alexey is the interaction of the so called northern and southern magnets throughout the volume between the upper and lower disks. These are two streams, there are still two of them.
                        Ufopolitics has an excellent illustration on this topic: https://youtu.be/kpAb8vfah0c
                        Here we see that the magnetic field is not closed in a circuit, a magnetic circuit without a closed core.
                        A single magnet does not close this circuit. But if we have iron filings, they close, that is why it looks different.
                        And the most interesting thing.

These purple formations are actually invisible. They were discovered indirectly, and then painted like this.
                        What are they? Of course, these are counter flows of northern and southern magnets. And they do not form a current, which is why they are invisible. But where do they meet? They meet in the central ring here:

and this central ring is visible, it means that current flows there.
                        By the way, the trees have these rings inside the trunk:

And by the way there is a very interesting proof of the existence of these two streams.
                        Exploding soda cans: https://youtu.be/AXOa66-k9MA
                        Why is the soda cans pinched in the center?
                        I guess the guys in the video gave the wrong explanation: https://youtu.be/d2TDXKfBaMQ
                        The reason is precisely these two streams.
                        A coin experiment at the end looks even more interesting:

And now go to the coin, which is similar to the central disk of the Alexei device.
                        It is shrinks!!!
                        This means that there is a process of interaction between these two streams of northern and southern magnets across the entire surface of the coin. What does Alex do in his device? He intervenes in this process. He rotates outer disks.
                        It is already obvious that these two streams of northern and southern magnets actually rotate.
                        Their mutual rotation leads to the shrink of the coin. And now let's imagine that Alexey changes the angular velocity of rotation of these flows. That is why all this is happening.
                        And about the Dielectric absorption? Why is this happen? I think you now know the answer, because it happens with electrons, not with northern and southern magnets. The charge changes due to a change of something in the capacitors dielectric, it is a kind of central disc in the Alexei Chekurkov device, It is necessary, of course, to look at the molecular structure of the dielectric, but apparently this structure somehow prevents proportional mixing of northern and southern magnets...
                        Bad with regards to Alexey's device that he discovered how to create an asymmetry leading to a takeoff, but apparently this system is not self-sustaining, like a galactic spiral. And it would be interesting to make a self-sustaining system...
                        Last edited by Bugfly; 11-16-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Counterspace....

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                          ......And by the way there is a very interesting proof of the existence of these two streams.
                          Exploding soda cans: https://youtu.be/AXOa66-k9MA
                          Why is the soda cans pinched in the center?
                          I guess the guys in the video gave the wrong explanation: https://youtu.be/d2TDXKfBaMQ
                          The reason is precisely these two streams.
                          A coin experiment at the end looks even more interesting:

And now go to the coin, which is similar to the central disk of the Alexei device.
                          It is shrinks!!!
                          This means that there is a process of interaction between these two streams of northern and southern magnets across the entire surface of the coin. What does Alex do in his device? He intervenes in this process. He rotates outer disks.
                          It is already obvious that these two streams of northern and southern magnets actually rotate.
                          Their mutual rotation leads to the shrink of the coin. And now let's imagine that Alexey changes the angular velocity of rotation of these flows. That is why all this is happening.
                          And about the Dielectric absorption? Why is this happen? I think you now know the answer, because it happens with electrons, not with northern and southern magnets. The charge changes due to a change of something in the capacitors dielectric, it is a kind of central disc in the Alexei Chekurkov device, It is necessary, of course, to look at the molecular structure of the dielectric, but apparently this structure somehow prevents proportional mixing of northern and southern magnets...
                          Bad with regards to Alexey's device that he discovered how to create an asymmetry leading to a takeoff, but apparently this system is not self-sustaining, like a galactic spiral. And it would be interesting to make a self-sustaining system...
                          Hello Bugfly and excellent post!!

Thanks for all those images plus the video links to the two experiments (sorry I chopped off/truncated images and first part of post)...but it is precisely to the 2 experiments that I want to briefly discuss (soda can and coin).

First let me say that I completely agree with the Two Spinning Vortexes as Northern-Southern hemispheres of a Magnetic Field, yes, excellent explanation.
                          Now if we "assume" that both rotations are Opposite( and here is where I disagree)...then it could explain the thin aluminum soda can to be thorn apart right at the center of the Toroidal Electromagnet, due to the so high opposite torsional spinning forces...right?

But, what about the Coin Shrinking?

If we apply the opposite torsional forces theory to the small coin...it should only distort its shape by stamp-forcing a dual spin trace on each face...correct?

Therefore, the theory that would be more suitable to explain both experiments, will be the huge Centripetal-Return Forces from both poles, discharging back to Counterspace, which is Ken Wheeler's Theory.

Through many experiments that I have conducted, to verify that Ken's Theory about Both Poles Spinning in EXACTLY SAME DIRECTION...have resulted very positive.

Northern and Southern Poles, both turn in the Same Direction. BUT the Counterspace DISCHARGE takes place in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION, PLUS, it has all the SUCTION FORCE towards the Center Accretion Disc Plane or Dielectric Plane.

The Soda can...is placed WITHIN the Toroid Electro-Magnet, and here we must go to the GEOMETRICAL INTERSECTION between the very thin Counterspace Accretion DISC versus the very thin aluminum CYLINDER from the Soda Can, now, what do we have as INTERSECTION?

Yes, we have a VERY THIN ALUMINUM RING as the GEOMETRICAL INTERSECT between a Disc and a hollow Cylinder geometries.

When they apply heavy currents to form a superstrong field...Counterspace CENTRIPETAL DISCHARGE will literally VANISH that specific intersection Ring...Then Can splits exactly at its very center.

Now the Coin Shrinking...we apply same thing, Couterspace Discharge Forces...but now the Geometry of both masses (coin plus magnets) change in this experiment.

The Coin Diameter is about SAME DIAMETER as the two solid cylindrical cores of Electromagnet, plus coin have some noticeable thickness than can ring...however the coin is placed exactly at the very center of the two cylinder cores...EXACTLY where COUNTERSPACE PLANE-FIELD is.
                          When we apply heavy currents the Strong SUCTION DISCHARGE FORCES (Centripetal) will act on the whole coin mass...shrinking it EVENLY.

Anyways...my 2 pennies worth

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-16-2018, 05:07 PM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                            Their mutual rotation leads to the shrink of the coin.
                            "Collapsing supefluid" compresses electromagnet's center.

🔷 DIELECTRICITY 🔷 Is the nature of dielectricity a conspiracy or human ignorance?

Al
                            Last edited by aljhoa; 11-16-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitics!!! I think You wright!
                              The rotation of the opposite flows of so called Edward Leedskalnin northern and southern magnets is carried out in the same direction and their inertial counterparts rotate in the other direction. Unfortunately, I have no experiment in this case, but there is some mythological explanation. I hope you have nothing against esoteric myths. I must say that I personally do not consider all these myths as something divine.
                              These are all symbolic messages to us so that we can develop. It has nothing to do with god, etc. Maybe at the initial stages of the development of society it was the only way to weave this information into the culture of people. Religions began to appear. But now only idiots build cults around this. Cults only hinder the understanding of the information that is hidden in them, because their main task is not understanding, but the development of a cult organization.
                              Anyway, here is a myth for our case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samudra_manthan
                              The Asuras demanded to hold the head of the snake, while the Devas, taking advice from Vishnu, agreed to hold its tail.

Asuras represent real space, and in fact what is happening in it. Thus the part of the serpent Vasuki located between the twist around the mountain and the asuras is in the real world and it is visible. Devas represent counter-space, and in fact what is happening in it. Thus, the part of the serpent Vasuki located between the twist around the mountain and the devas is in counter-space and it is invisible.
                              But then the fun begins. Look at "Trishula" a Shiva trident.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trishula
                              Complete with a trident usually goes drum a shiva damaru.
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damaru
                              https://youtu.be/crifQEpe1WM
                              Now let's put together all that i said before and we will got this:

Obviously damaru is a magnetic field of the solenoid.
                              And the Vasuki serpent or trident is the galaxy spiral arms.

Now we just need to understand how the galaxy spiral arms are arranged.
                              But it is still very difficult...

Regards

Bugfly

Comment

• Gone by request
                                Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X