An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
    PS: Sorry I'm a little tired. I could probably restate this more simply given a little more time and thought as well as explain the other evident anomalous demonstrations shown in the video, which btw is excellent. So bottom line is that I think it validates the existence of the Aether and does not invalidate the idea that centripetal force exists. Again, the timing here is spot on because what's missing from the Authors understanding is that there is a field of energy acting on the gyroscope which is officially denied energy. Once you add that in then the seeming manifestations of an un-explained phenomena are made whole and understandable. Hopefully this garbled gibberish will enable something like that. Right now I have to take a nap. Old dude ya know. We sleep a lot.

Centripetal force is important since it relates back to Einsteinian Physics as the reason for gravity. This is some very tricky and slippery stuff but I'll give it a whirl. Now the author of the video's seems to be asking if centripetal force exists because of the behavior of the gyro.

Now, either centripetal force exists as we understand it or it does not, and if not then we have problems, but it's also a problem if they admit it does exist and have to then explain how when these video's seem to strongly suggest it does not exist and the reason has to do with the idea that the Aether is real and all encompassing.

Gravitational descriptions neglect to mention a number of complexities when it comes to the crux of the matter which involve centripetal force. For example, first off the so-called centripetal force has to be brought about by an acceleration force exerting a pressure force on a specific point on the face of a curved object. Remember here that a gyro at rest isn't the same as gyro spinning. This means that a fluid like substance must be acting on the face of the gyro in order for a centripetal force to manifest, and the reason is that a fluid will climb a hill, and or a rotating object can draw fluid up a hill. For the force to exist there must a similar ability otherwise we would have a centripetal force upon all tangent points on the face of the gyro, and so the question is; do we have an infinite number of tangential points whereby a centripetal force is exerted upon the center of the gyro?

Now a centripetal force is a supposedly an inwards force formed on the point of center on a curved object. Read that carefully once more "on the point of center on a curved object." Now one might reasonably presume this means there are infinite tangential points all around a rotating spherical object and whereby this so-called centripetal force projects inwards, but that is not the case when we add a fluid to the reaction, and there we get a specific point of center which correlates back to the fluids direction, speed, and so on.

OK, so now saying that centripetal force is exerted at the point where center lies on a curved object isn't quite the same thing as saying an infinite number of tangential points because the gyro is round unless, of course, there actually is a sort of fluid striking the face of the gyro from all angles, and that would tend to validate the idea that the Aether is a fluid like substance surrounding and acting on all bodies from all angles. So now this understanding would imply that an exterior field acts upon the face of the curvature of a gyro, and the behavior of the gyro might then be caused by self-cancelling counter centripetal forces coming in from all angles; so now you have a problem with how to explain the behavior of the gyro without admitting that there is an Aether.

This is what the author of the video's seems to calling in to question and asking; does centripetal force exist? For a point on a curved face to become the point where a centripetal force is exerted requires movement on the part of either the object, or a substance such as a fluid, or both. If no evident centripetal force exists then one might tend to think this is because the gyro is actually spinning in an all encompassing fluid like substance and so no specific point exists where any measurable centripetal force can be observed. In my opinion his video's seem to validate the idea that the Aether is an all encompassing substance acting on the body of the spinning mass from all angles at all time.

So I don't think that it invalidates the idea of centripetal force but it does seem to present a problem about denying there is an unseen exterior field which is acting on the gyro.

I found this link as well
    https://steemit.com/mesexperiments/@...ce-realphysics

"I am of the view that to adequately answer this we need to completely re-examine the very notion of “centripetal force”, because in my view the current mainstream understanding is almost wholly and fundamentally wrong."
    just trying to be the one to link back terminology to what others use,
    the Centripetal force would also link back to what wilbert smith called a tempic field. and what steve quayl calls a torsion field

Comment

In my opinion his video's seem to validate the idea that the Aether is an all encompassing substance acting on the body of the spinning mass from all angles at all time.

So I don't think that it invalidates the idea of centripetal force but it does seem to present a problem about denying there is an unseen exterior field which is acting on the gyro.
      EPAR Technology Group: Project Lagiewka Bumper small test

Lucjan LAGIEWKA, et al. EPAR Shock Absorber

Al

Comment

• There's errors in the explanation: Get tired make mistakes. Go figure huh?
        Something has to be acting on a spinning mass from all directions in order for there to be no evident centripetal force. I believe there is a relationship in this experiment which links back to ideas about non-Newtonian Gravity and if I remember correctly the centripetal force is not great either, but I don't see this as a demonstration that centripetal force doesn't exist and rather that the thing to understand is that if it isn't showing up, which is what the video's seem to show, then there is an existing explanation which is denied.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        just trying to be the one to link back terminology to what others use,
        the Centripetal force would also link back to what wilbert smith called a tempic field. and what steve quayl calls a torsion field
        Yes, and thanks for doing that. It really helps to understand that these are all related to each other, or are the same thing, and I also agree with your idea presented on the previous page. I think it helps to move us along with getting some grasp on this gravity vortex business.

So to start with, these ideas about gravity seem to have a cross correlations, and so disinformation always has elements of truth in it and which is why there are cross correlations. Now sometimes it's by way of simplified story telling out of necessity. For example, one might suspect that the story of the Earth having an iron core is one of these simplifications. So there's a sort of truth to the idea about why there is a magnetic field, but the story is probably not factual but rather a simplification made out of necessity because it's unlikely that the Earth has an iron ball at it's core. It may still be magnetic and so the crux of the story involving why the Earth has a magnetic field is somewhat intact but it's a simplification of what is actually happening. Since that story is about 500 years old we might think of this as a way to explain the magnetic field to people living in the 16th century in an understandable way. It also still works well with 4th graders and so most people today are still walking around with knowledge that's more than 500 years out of date.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        I am still convinced that gravity is a motional magnetic field that induces a voltage
        it can be reproduced very easy, at least all the matter I own seems to work with gravity...

Wheeler has said that counter space is ground. So this made me wonder if Wheeler means that the core of a magnetic field could also function as a ground? It is a torsional center point for the magnetic field, and it is as Smith called it; a type of tempic field, but could it also act as a ground?

Note that the way a magnets organized crystalline patterns produce this effect is by an inwards action, and it also implies there might be other unknown/unrecognized energies being produced by other organized crystalline patterns. I suspect this is where the idea for the Danny Dunn antigravity paint comes in.

The surrounding Aether (a hyper speed disorganized energy field) is what the magnets crystalline patterns focus to produce the magnetic field. The magnets crystalline patterns produce a focused energy which is brought to a center point of collision producing and ejection pattern back outwards in a spiral vortex. It must be this way because the hyper-spacial field of counter space is a dis-organized all encompassing and hyper-speed field which is in-coming from all angles. For this reason the magnets crystalline form must be receiving energy from all angles and must therefore produce an inwards focus point while organizing this energy. Organizing might mean slowing; what kind of energies that are produced might also be a matter of how much slowing can be accomplished. Even so, this is all taking place at billions of times the speed of light, and so the apparent effect is producing the illusion of a seeming non-movement in the magnetic field; though it's hard to say at which point does one consider movement when the speed is so vast it has a relative solidity to it.

Energy produced by collision is what the magnetic field is. It acts as a model of how counter space produces of focused gravity field through matter which perturbs the hyper-speed field by impeding it's movement. Now this speeding mass of disorganized energy doesn't just spiral down a vortex like our nicely thought out notions, but rather it's encounter with matters' own disorganized crystalline shapes produces a pin ball encounter as it speeds it's way through matter, but the whole of this encounter is to produce a slowing effect on this energetic hyper-speeding field. The more you can slow this energy flowing through matter the greater the gravitational field is the apparent conclusion, but there is apparently more involved and which undoubtedly involves motional magnetic fields.

The Aether is therefore the manifest source of the magnetic flux in a permanent magnet. The flux is coming out of a dis-organized energy field which, nevertheless, is still the repository for all energy in a disorganized form. Therefore ground is a disorganized energy field. Energy is produced by focusing and collision which then produces a polarization effect. That effect appears to be another illusion. The magnet is an organizing engine producing a form of organized energy in a collision process; resulting in an apparent polarization because, evidently, the collision process must be projecting energy in opposite directions, and that would seem to say that the whole idea of polarity is an illusion caused by acceleration in opposing directions.

*Note here that all dielectric matter produces a magnetic field. Most all matter has some dielectric quality. Rocks have a magnetic field for example. Humans are dielectric. So it's worth noting here an old saying about what is real and what isn't real, and this having a context that has to do with knowing the temporal nature of life itself. It begins with the question of asking oneself how do you know what is real and the answer is;

"That which does not change is that which is real."

Suggesting for example that rocks are real because they change the least. This seems to also imply that a causation of aging is loss of dielectric ability in the cellular structure. The dielectric insulator being the point where charge separation is maintained, but also it's a point where one might suspect that the disorganized counter spacial field gives birth to charge potential; where the greater the dielectric ability the more energetic the body because the energy of life (charge potential) might actually be birthed at that point, and when the dielectric collapses the end happens.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 11-06-2018, 07:55 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

then there is an existing explanation which is denied.
          πάντα ῥεῖ (panta rhei) "everything flows"

Al

Comment

• Thanks, a really great video actually; it's fascinating and brilliant on it's own of course, but our instructions are clear. Does offer visible explanations for translational power transfer, field rotation mechanics, and energy creation/absorption/dissipation. Oddly I have a faint memory of seeing this exact same video but can't recall for sure.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDiWFqM94gM[/VIDEO]
            Last edited by Gambeir; 11-06-2018, 07:26 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Thanks, a really great video actually; it's fascinating and brilliant on it's own of course, but our instructions are clear.
              Gravity & Anti-Gravity. Fundamental principles via Platonic Logic

Al

Comment

• To All! I found several analogies of unipolar motor in Tesla work:
                https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...p_tesla_25.htm
                In my opinion just our case (Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs).

The idea and some explanations: https://youtu.be/pgLzhAEWxJg

watch this video very carefully: https://youtu.be/aKr8ub5ZXls

This thing is also similar to disco colgante, if we talk about ufo technology.

Animation - https://yadi.sk/d/H-UqX9ehVP9dcg

New Template With Border:
                https://drive.google.com/open?id=12K...1HJWvY_1Gy02Ze

I think in this concept the magnets need to be leave in their places, but now they will be stand still, not on the bottom disk, but under the bottom disk, on some kind of fixing plate etc.

And one more important thing. Look at Chladni Figures on the disc.
                About Chladni Figures: https://publicdomainreview.org/colle...-figures-1787/
                And here You can look at it on the disc: https://youtu.be/fj0xjS3BECc
                7:14 - 9:20

So we get just a cross. I think this is what should appear on the central disk. So the central disk can simply be replaced with a cross.
                Add to this cross the spiral of the upper disk and the spiral of the lower disk. And what will we get? We will get this:
                https://elementy.ru/images/kartinka_...lake_1_big.jpg
                or this:

or even this:

and this:
                http://web-zoopark.ru/wp-content/upl...8/06/9-325.jpg
                interesting? isn’t it?
                Last edited by Bugfly; 11-10-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                  Is this one of the Alexey videos? Because this is an obvious fake. I knew I would see this trick, the exposure slightly lightens at exactly at 1:00.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJCC1Ks4BJ4[/VIDEO]
                  Oh I'm sorry I missed your post. Had a few things going on lately. Yes, I see what you're saying. Almost looks like a magnetic pulse hit the camera if you ask me but you're right in bringing it forward and drawing out attention to it. I do think the machine works and is explainable, but I also think it's almost a miracle that it does work as there's so much which is almost accidental, and so it's a wonder that it can somehow bring all that's required together for it to work at all. Probably the only reason it does this is due to the self organizing that a magnetic field can create.

Wheeler tells us, correctly, that to counter gravity takes a small electric current and two magnetic fields. The Alexey is capable of doing this, but because it's doing it almost accidentally it's also very troublesome and difficult to make work, but I am pretty sure it's not a fraud because I've worked out how it's doing what it's doing using Ken's descriptions of how-to do it, and while working out how that would take place with this specific design. An electromagnetic pulse wave from this contraption wouldn't surprise me and actually I'm kind of surprised the camera works around it all.

Have faith brother, I am pretty sure it's real, but if it isn't it's also not accidental either and is telling us things. The good thing is that if it is real then making something better which works on command will be a whole lot easier once the electronics crowd understands what's required.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Just stick with Wheeler here and think about how flipping the incoming dielectric magnetic gravity field is being accomplished by the Alexey. Now understand it's not doing this well, or nearly as well as it could be made to do it, but it is doing it and that's all it's doing. Electricity is only traveling at a fraction of the speed of hyperspace/counter-space but it's evidently fast enough for our purposes. It's unclear whether or not a mechanically rotated arrangement of magnets could work.

This whole thing is very much like the experiments of well known trouble maker Allen Burgess. See his post on page one, post #30 on toppling magnets, and so it was him who back on some of the very first pages of this thread was already causing problems by talking about tumbling magnets, of all things, as if that will work~
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...n-vehicle.html

Now listen to Ken here whom hysterically explains how to conquer gravity by basically explaining tumbling magnetic fields.
                    I'm going to be so pissed off if Burgess was this close to figuring out Coral Castle and screwed it up.

We have let complexity blind us to the simplistic but clear reasoning of someone whose supposed lack of education allowed him to reason out the whole of a much larger and more complex problem by using simplification, and by looking at the end results and what it really does at our level instead of being blinded by science. Edward Leedskalnin denied that there were any such things as electrons and said that there were only tiny, tiny, magnets: In the end he may be right after all, and Burgess, well that's someone you have to watch closely. I mean who knows what he's doing in his spare time. Probably already has some flying boots and just hasn't bothered to tell anyone.
                    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA[/VIDEO]
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 11-11-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                      To All! I found several analogies of unipolar motor in Tesla work:
                      https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...p_tesla_25.htm
                      In my opinion just our case (Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs).

The idea and some explanations: https://youtu.be/pgLzhAEWxJg

watch this video very carefully: https://youtu.be/aKr8ub5ZXls

This thing is also similar to disco colgante, if we talk about ufo technology.

Animation - https://yadi.sk/d/H-UqX9ehVP9dcg

New Template With Border:
                      https://drive.google.com/open?id=12K...1HJWvY_1Gy02Ze

I think in this concept the magnets need to be leave in their places, but now they will be stand still, not on the bottom disk, but under the bottom disk, on some kind of fixing plate etc.

And one more important thing. Look at Chladni Figures on the disc.
                      About Chladni Figures: https://publicdomainreview.org/colle...-figures-1787/
                      And here You can look at it on the disc: https://youtu.be/fj0xjS3BECc
                      7:14 - 9:20

So we get just a cross. I think this is what should appear on the central disk. So the central disk can simply be replaced with a cross.
                      Add to this cross the spiral of the upper disk and the spiral of the lower disk. And what will we get? We will get this:
                      https://elementy.ru/images/kartinka_...lake_1_big.jpg
                      or this:

or even this:

and this:
                      http://web-zoopark.ru/wp-content/upl...8/06/9-325.jpg
                      interesting? isn’t it?
                      So sorry bugsfly, thanks for the material, and yes I've seen Julius Summers video on sound. Those were shown to Australian kids. To my knowledge almost no one else got that kind of educational television.

Comment

• Aljhoa, I especially have appreciate what you've injected. I have a sense that you do understand what causes gravity perhaps a little better than others. I have been through this six ways to Sunday and I have no doubt whatsoever that Wheeler is right about there actually being no such thing as gravity. So I've put together a little re-cap with this post to hopefully help make this all a little more concise for others to follow.

To begin with, Henry Steven's explains the Aether theory which preceded Einstein, he himself does a great job of doing that in this PDF on the Karl Schappeller Device.
                        http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Stevens is the author of Hitlers Flying Saucers. Now in retrospect, once you do cobble together an understanding of what causes gravity and how this is associated with a magnet, then it seems obvious that the German Scientists put two and two together and came up with the same understanding which Ken Wheeler is now telling all of us in present time, and it's a rational deduction if you were raised with the fundamental idea's which Steven's explains were the prevailing beliefs before Einsteinian Physics hijacked academia and blinded everyone with so called science.

Next then is Dr. John V. Milewski's work that says when Maxwell's equations are solved using negative numbers a new form of radiation is uncovered which is a magneto-electric energy wave. He says the speed of this magneto-electric wave is 10 billion times faster than light speed, but what he's really describing is the Aether, which is Counter-Space, and that material can be experienced as magnetism through the magnets ability to focus the in-coming hyper-velocity disorganized energies of counter-space to a central point where it then produces a magnetic field.
                        http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/superlight.pdf

Now this is an unassailable case proving that magnetism is the product of a hyper-velocity energy field. There's no need to doubt how this works. We have a historical starting point supportive of the concept, we have a mathematical explanation, and we have a physical object (magnets) which validates the math and the theory of the Aether being what Ken Wheeler has now described and explained. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of this being the correct understanding for those energetic forces acting upon mass which produce an illusion of gravity.

Comment

So sorry bugsfly, thanks for the material, and yes I've seen Julius Summers video on sound. Those were shown to Australian kids. To my knowledge almost no one else got that kind of educational television.
                          It is ok, Gambeir, the main thing is a dialogue.
                          In this post I wanted to say that the additional electrons injected by kacher can move relatively freely in the central disk and they are similar to sugar in Julius Summers experiments. The sound of piezodynamics set them in the shape of a cross like shugar in Julius Summers video. After that, the upper and lower disks begin to smear this cross on the plane of the central disk with their rotation. We get a geometric pattern, very similar to what we see in leaves, firs, feathers, etc. If everything is so, then obviously the most problematic part of this device is piezodynamics, because the cross must be created faster than it smeared on the plane of the central disk. Also, due to the asymmetric pinning of the central disk, a cross may not be completely formed, we can get something like a cross, but not a perfect cross.. This may influence the process. I believe that this will need to be somehow avoided, for example, the central disk should be replaced with a finished cross of the desired shape. I'm not sure yet what form it will be, but apparently something like this:

Can't do anything with it but we get nazi black sun:
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
                          It is also very similar to Helm of Awe or Aegishjalmur:
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helm_of_Awe
                          https://norse-mythology.org/symbols/helm-of-awe/
                          Aegishjalmur / Helm of Awe (ægishjálmr)
                          Aegishjalmr/Aegishjalmur, The Helm of Awe Symbol and Its Meaning

Thus, it can be said that the black sun is a one-sided (clockwise) system, and the Helm of Awe is two-sided (both clockwise and counterclockwise) system.
                          And even more the Helm of Awe is like a galaxy:

This is a multipath spiral, it has a ring (maybe several concentric rings) and several spiral rays.
                          It is very interesting, because such a configuration cannot be obtained by power sources that create current in conductors. There will be problems with current flow in the nodes. But when we mechanically smear electrons on such a geometric pattern, there are no problems with current flow...
                          All natural objects, such as foliage, bird wings, snowflakes, trees, form such a structure:

The only thing they have not to be similar to a galaxy is a circle.
                          With the circle we get this:

or this:

Thus, in nature, everything is already there, for example, in the wings of birds, all that need to do is to wave them properly (add this circle) and the process will start.
                          However, these ramifications are not as simple as they might seem at first glance.
                          We think it's just a combination of crossbars:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz
                          Here is the rune algiz is an example of such a branching, it is the same as one leaf in nature:

Just branching?
                          No, the process is not so simple, the true nature of the branching process can be seen here:
                          https://youtu.be/7Kzwa1gCpHg
                          Last edited by Bugfly; 11-13-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

It's at the end of the video where he shows his own little copper flying saucer and then talks about flipping the incoming counter-spacial energy field.

Now this video is something to ponder.
                            The illusion of gravity is a result of counter-spacial dielectric energy moving at billions of times the speed of light, which is why we have failed to recognize that it exists, even though a magnet is the lens which focus this scattered energy field just as the lens of a magnifying glass focuses the scattered rays of the sun.

Counterspace appears to be a dielectric disassociated mass of energy which is everywhere all around us. It's there unrecognized because it's moving at billions of times the speed of light and because it is a dielectric energy field it produces a repulsion or pushing in almost all forms of mass because almost all matter has some dielectric properties, and it also penetrates all matter without resistance but when it encounters a dielectric material, or matter which is organized, it can be slowed and it is this slowing of the speeding counter spacial energy field that results in magnetism and or weight or both. Now obviously the more you can do that then the stronger the magnetic field should be, and or, the greater an object should weigh.

Counter space is energy which is fundamentally invisible and undetectable except by experimental proof and through the manifestation of the dielectric center point of the magnetic field which is a focused condensed form of this hyper-velocity energy field. Counter space is the Zero Point energy field. It is where all the energy of Universe comes from and where it goes back in to.

The lead to the video is the discussion about how a copper tube and magnet are really showing us that the weight of mass is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing).

Wheeler isn't saying that a magnet moving across or through a closed circuit doesn't have an effect, rather he's trying to draw our attention to the fact that the effect shows us something else.

What is it showing us then? When the magnet falls through the copper tube the weight measured by the scale is less than when the magnet and tube are at rest. If both tube and magnet are weighed individually their combined weight is the same as if both were resting together on the scale. Yet when the magnet is dropped through the copper tube there is a measured change in the total weight. Now is that logical? One might think that the weight would remain unchanged since the magnet is merely transferring it's weight to the copper tube via an induction?

Well no you say because the magnet isn't touching anything, it's just creating an eddy current in the copper tube, and so it's just like a magnet passing through a wire: There's no addition of the weight of the magnet itself to the electrical circuit right?

Weight is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing) of the mass itself.

Any mass at rest is a mass being subjected to a moving dielectric energy field and it's that moving field which can create weight and thus the illusion of gravity. It is the relative movement of energy which creates weight, and on earth the relative movement induces weight. The manifestation of a magnetic field in a dielectric or in an organized mass such as a magnet is evidence for another energy moving through the mass. In the demonstration a moving magnetic mass demonstrates an ability to change it's relative weight from when it was at rest. Thus the idea here is to show you that when the mass moves relative to a closed circuit (copper tube) it's relative weight is changed. In other words, you're weight is the product of a moving energy and what this video is attempting to prove to you is that this hyper spacial field of energy is what is moving when you're standing still on the surface of earth.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 11-13-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA

It's at the end of the video where he shows his own little copper flying saucer and then talks about flipping the incoming counter-spacial energy field.

Now this video is something to ponder.
                              The illusion of gravity is a result of counter-spacial dielectric energy moving at billions of times the speed of light, which is why we have failed to recognize that it exists, even though a magnet is the lens which focus this scattered energy field just as the lens of a magnifying glass focuses the scattered rays of the sun.

Counterspace appears to be a dielectric disassociated mass of energy which is everywhere all around us. It's there unrecognized because it's moving at billions of times the speed of light and because it is a dielectric energy field it produces a repulsion or pushing in almost all forms of mass because almost all matter has some dielectric properties, and it also penetrates all matter without resistance but when it encounters a dielectric material, or matter which is organized, it can be slowed and it is this slowing of the speeding counter spacial energy field that results in magnetism and or weight or both. Now obviously the more you can do that then the stronger the magnetic field should be, and or, the greater an object should weigh.

Counter space is energy which is fundamentally invisible and undetectable except by experimental proof and through the manifestation of the dielectric center point of the magnetic field which is a focused condensed form of this hyper-velocity energy field. Counter space is the Zero Point energy field. It is where all the energy of Universe comes from and where it goes back in to.

The lead to the video is the discussion about how a copper tube and magnet are really showing us that the weight of mass is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing).

Wheeler isn't saying that a magnet moving across or through a closed circuit doesn't have an effect, rather he's trying to draw our attention to the fact that the effect shows us something else.

What is it showing us then? When the magnet falls through the copper tube the weight measured by the scale is less than when the magnet and tube are at rest. If both tube and magnet are weighed individually their combined weight is the same as if both were resting together on the scale. Yet when the magnet is dropped through the copper tube there is a measured change in the total weight. Now is that logical? One might think that the weight would remain unchanged since the magnet is merely transferring it's weight to the copper tube via an induction?

Well no you say because the magnet isn't touching anything, it's just creating an eddy current in the copper tube, and so it's just like a magnet passing through a wire: There's no addition of the weight of the magnet itself to the electrical circuit right?

Weight is location specific, vector specific, medium specific, and phase/space specific (phase meaning distance or spacing) of the mass itself.

Any mass at rest is a mass being subjected to a moving dielectric energy field and it's that moving field which can create weight and thus the illusion of gravity. It is the relative movement of energy which creates weight, and on earth the relative movement induces weight. The manifestation of a magnetic field in a dielectric or in an organized mass such as a magnet is evidence for another energy moving through the mass. In the demonstration a moving magnetic mass demonstrates an ability to change it's relative weight from when it was at rest. Thus the idea here is to show you that when the mass moves relative to a closed circuit (copper tube) it's relative weight is changed. In other words, you're weight is the product of a moving energy and what this video is attempting to prove to you is that this hyper spacial field of energy is what is moving when you're standing still on the surface of earth.
                              the magnet is still falling, so...
                              when the magnet is falling through the copper you will measure a mass that is more than the copper tube, but less than the copper tube and the magnet.
                              same thing would happen if it were a tube of water with something sinking.
                              the reason is that it is falling, just not full speed.
                              nothing special is going on with this at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                                same thing would happen if it were a tube of water with something sinking.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerUbHmuY04

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X