Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be of interest

Why DARPA Is Betting a Million Bucks on an "Impossible" Space Drive
    Agency responsible with filling the government's coffers with cutting-edge tech is funding a controversial drive that's based on unproven science.

By David Hambling Nov 2, 2018
    emDrive
    GETTY IMAGESLUISMMOLINA
    The law of conservation of momentum says that a rocket (or anything else) can't accelerate forward without some form of exhaust ejected backward. But in 1998, a British engineer named Roger Shawyer announced the seemingly impossible—he had built a closed system that could generate thrust.

Twenty years later and many scientists still call the Shawyer's EmDrive impossible, but that hasn't stopped DARPA, the Defense Department agency that funds potential technological breakthroughs of all kinds, from putting serious money behind it.

An Irritating Anomaly
    EmDrive concept
    SPR LIMITED
    Here's how the EmDrive works. Imagine you have a truncated cone—a tube wider at one end than the other—made of copper. Seal it, then fill it with microwaves. Like other electromagnetic radiation, microwaves exert a tiny amount of pressure. But because of the shape of this device, they would exert slightly more force on one end than the other. So, even though it’s a closed system, the cone would experience a net thrust and, if you had enough microwaves, it would gradually accelerate.

Build it to a large enough scale and you could revolutionize propulsion.

But all of this should be theoretically impossible, hence the skepticism hurled by respectable physicists and SGU, a skeptic website that compared the idea behind the EmDrive to someone trying to move a car forward by pushing on the dashboard.

NASA Eagleworks’ EmDrive
    NASA
    Undeterred by the fact that it would seem to be physically impossible, independent imitators testing the EmDrive theory have nonetheless reported small but measurable thrust from their own EmDrives. These include Chinese researchers at Northwestern Polytechnic in Xi’an, NASA’s Eagleworks, and the American company Cannae, which plans to launch a commercial version into space. A German team at Dresden is evaluating the EmDrive and will report next year, though early results suggest thrust measurements could instead be stray magnetic fields.

To the physics establishment, these reports of positive thrust are an irritating anomaly, the result of experimental error and wishful thinking. But about a decade ago, before China reported its results, as the idea of a propellant-less drive began to swirl, DARPA quietly got involved, according to Shawyer.

“DARPA attended the original 2008 EmDrive meeting at the Pentagon, chaired by Joe Rouge, the then director of the National Security Space Office,” Shawyer told Popular Mechanics. “I was then invited to a meeting with DARPA at their Arlington HQ to discuss an R&D program.”

Jess Sponable, formerly a program manager at DARPA in charge of the XS-1 Spaceplane project, says that he maintained an interest in the EmDrive’s progress well before China. Although he did not fund any EmDrive programs, Sponable believes the interest in these findings is justified.

“Given the number and diversity of claims about EmDrive and other exotic physics, my opinion then and now is that DARPA should invest modest sums to experimentally assess such claims, albeit only where credible experimental evidence exists,” Sponable told Popular Mechanics.

"WE MUST STRIVE TO BEAT THE OTHER GUY TO THE PUNCH LINE AND ENSURE THERE WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ANOTHER SPUTNIK MOMENT."

This applies even where the underlying science is unclear or disputed, and especially if there is a risk that someone else, like China, might get there first, Sponable says.

“The DARPA mission is to embrace and advance transformational change in the U.S. military, but…we must strive to beat the other guy to the punch line and ensure there will never again be another Sputnik moment,” says Sponable. “If DARPA does not gather this evidence and publish the results, positive or negative, then who in the U.S. government will?”

More recently, Shawyer has been in discussion with Mike Fiddy, the manager behind the latest DARPA initiative, Nascent Light Matter Interactions, or NLM. This will explore new and little-understood phenomena, such as the apparent thrust generated by the EmDrive. Fiddy confirms that DARPA has previously funded work related to the EmDrive but says this is a fresh start.

“The NLM program is new and is focused on Nascent Light Matter interactions where ‘Light’ implies electromagnetic waves and not only visible light,” Fiddy told Popular Mechanics.

The Unfounded Physics of the EmDrive

DARPA's $1.3 million contract includes developing theories to reconcile the EmDrive with known physics, and the basis of such a theory already exists. Enter Mike McCulloch, a lecturer in geomatics (the math of positioning in space) at the University of Plymouth, U.K.

“McCulloch's research will model and test the interaction of light with strongly resonant cavities, and it relies on a prediction from quantum theory that accelerating objects experience a thermal background known as Unruh radiation,” says Fiddy.

McCulloch and has already published over 20 papers on his theory of Quantized Inertia, or QI. It’s also known as Modified inertia by a Hubble-scale Casimir effect (MiHsC). This is a radical theory with wide-ranging implications that affects everything from galactic rotation to Dark Energy. McCulloch has already indicated how QI could reconcile the EmDrive with existing physics.

“IT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER BECAUSE IF WE UNDERSTAND THE THRUST EFFECT THEN WE CAN ENHANCE IT.”

“I am approaching it with a sense of opportunity,” McCulloch says. "It would be a game changer because if we understand the thrust effect then we can enhance it."

His QI theory has already been met with some resistance, as it challenges some widely accepted but unproven beliefs such as the existence of dark matter. But in science, facts are always king.

Tiny Thrust, Big Possibilities
    MICHAEL STILLWELL

Rather than the tiny forces claimed by NASA—a few micro-Newtons, or the weight of a large ant—a properly engineered EmDrive could theoretically produce hundreds of milli-Newtons (as claimed by Chinese scientists), similar to the weight of a smartphone. That will make it easier to demonstrate that the thrust is not a measuring error or some other random effect.

Rather than microwaves, the experiments to validate McCulloch’s theory will use light with one experiment traveling in a loop and another with a laser bouncing off asymmetrical mirrors. Nobody has built this type of EmDrive before, but the inventor thinks it has some advantages.

“There is no reason why EmDrive should not work at optical frequencies,” says Shawyer. “This approach would result in small EmDrive thrusters, with high specific thrust output.”

If successful, the technology could be quickly applied to station-keeping for satellites, keeping them in orbit for extended periods. McCulloch says it would cut the cost of space launches by a factor of at least ten. Instead of giant rockets and inefficient rocket boosters which waste energy lifting their fuel, spacecraft could have sleek, efficient, electrical EmDrives.

JUNK SCIENCE OR THE FUTURE?
    The Science Behind the Impossible EM Drive
    New Study Casts Doubt on the "Impossible" EmDrive
    “It would make interplanetary travel easier and will make interstellar travel in a human lifetime possible for the first time,” says McCulloch.

But the doubters are still going to doubt, because that’s how science works. Unruh radiation, a key part of McCulloch’s work, is still just a theory, yet to be detected conclusively in the laboratory. As Rochester Institute of Technology astrophysicist Brian Koberlein has noted, the experimental evidence for the EmDrive is currently at the level of background noise. And, as he writes in Forbes, any theory supporting the EmDrive has a lot of work to do:

“The idea not only violates Newton’s third law of motion, it violates special relativity, general relativity, and Noether’s theorem. Since these are each well-tested theories that form the basis of countless other theories, their violation would completely overturn all of modern physics.”
    McCulloch’s work will likely continue under scrutiny, with the smallest details setting off all kinds of intense debate among scientists who live and breathe this stuff. But DARPA has, for the moment, anyway, deemed the potential of a working EmDrive worthy of at least some further investigation.

Watch Next

MORE FROM
    ROCKETS
    The Soyuz Rocket Failure Is Captured on Video
    SpaceX launch pad south Texas
    SpaceX Has Quietly Restarted Its Texas Spaceport

SpaceX Launches Falcon 9 Rocket
    The Air Force Is Considering Cargo Rocket Launchee
    FRANCE-GUIANA-SPACE-ARIANE
    How American Space Launch Left Europe in the Dust
    US-SPACE-AEROSPACE-SPACEX-MOON-JAPAN-PEOPLE
    In Defense of Elon Musk
    TOPSHOT-KAZAKHSTAN-RUSSIA-US-SPACE-ISS
    How Astronauts Survive a Failed Launch
    OSIRIS-REx Launch
    ULA's New Rocket Will Have Blue Origin's Engine
    SpaceX Has Its First Lunar Tourist
    rocket thruster plasma phase four
    Plasma Thrusters Are About To Have Their Moment
    Stratolaunch's New Spaceplane Is Built for Humans

ROCKETS

SPACE
    THE IMPOSSIBLE DRIVE IS HEADING TO SPACE
    WHY CREATING A PERFECT CLONE IS IMPOSSIBLE
    WHY DARPA NEEDS AI TO DEFEAT ENEMY RADAR
    NEW ROTARY ENGINE LANDS $1 MILLION DARPA CONTRACT
    IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL HOW SAFE SELF-DRIVING CARS ARE
    WHY FAKING THE MOON LANDING WAS IMPOSSIBLE
    - A Part of Hearst Digital Media
    Privacy Notice Your California Privacy Rights Interest-Based Ads Terms of Use Site Map
    ©2018 Hearst Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

The above is copied from: https://www.popularmechanics.com/spa...darpa-emdrive/

Enjoy or delete

bi

Comment

• bistander,
      fantastic news that "they" are willing to support testing an idea that they don't know the theory behind
      thanks for posting it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hey Guys,

Here is another experiment that could be done MUCH easier than Alexey's...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNrNFAU4So&index=35&list=WL&t=28s[/VIDEO]

But hey...look at all the similarities with Alexey's...

Please DON'T not miss out the comments...you will laugh like crazy...I did..

Have fun

Ufopolitics
        Yes the two devices share the same drive characteristics... STRING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
          was playing with designs
          thinking about reports of UFOs and the magnetic field reported
          something like 3T at a hundred foot away...
          I have a magnetic coil set to 85 gauss anywhere in the center of it, and it is about 18 inches across. (580 turns at 5.8 amps and the 85 gauss is the measured value )
          about a foot away from it I see about 2 gauss
          off angle I see about zero

so what kind of a field gets you 3T far away ?
          I have already tried about every configuration I can think of to mess with gravity
          and it keeps coming back to that any real world examples we see reported use way way more power than any small scale setup I have seen tested up close.

and another thought, following the math here,
          if you are in a field that is at least 300T trying to do anything,
          how do you even move around ?
          example of a much smaller magnetic field and human interaction
          https://www.jameco.com/Jameco/worksh...ch-intern.html

jet planes might end up being way more useful even if we do get this to work
          This is the only video I have seen where configured an electronic device increases the distance of the magnetic field. It is unexpected, but telling at the same time.

Look at the trifield meter at the end

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1gMnh1jLi4[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
            This is the only video I have seen where configured an electronic device increases the distance of the magnetic field. It is unexpected, but telling at the same time.

Look at the trifield meter at the end

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1gMnh1jLi4[/VIDEO]
            I have seen coils like that before,
            guess I should build one and toy with it

Comment

• Well, maybe it's not something specific to the coil. We see other entries for over-unity from helical coils. Maybe if Don Smith, or Kapanadze had a trifield meter handy... we would see something similar.

Comment

• the helical coils do seem to make that "spin field" (time field)
                and seem to do it at a lower price way to do it than other systems
                also easy to run one at high power.

so what I am thinking now is to build 2 of them, one larger and one smaller.
                link them physically together, power them up and see if my idea of creating 2 unequal time fields does mess with gravity.
                --------------------------------------------
                as a side note, I downloaded a website that was linked from this site Miles Stair's Wick Shoppe , can't find the link today...
                was some survivalist website with lots of neat info.
                one of the files was a neat off grid medical book that I stayed up late into the night reading
                not sure how it happened, but would seem that somewhere in all that my computer got hacked.
                it started downloading lots of something from the web with no web programs running
                so...
                will not turn that computer on again without wiping it entirely
                the computer I am using now has issues turning on, and that is why I quit using it many years ago.
                so, if I vanish from the web, that might be why. I do have a tablet that works just fine, just that I sure will not deal with no keyboard to post on forums more than once a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  Why DARPA Is Betting a Million Bucks on an "Impossible" Space Drive
                  Agency responsible with filling the government's coffers with cutting-edge tech is funding a controversial drive that's based on unproven science.

By David Hambling Nov 2, 2018
                  emDrive
                  GETTY IMAGESLUISMMOLINA
                  The law of conservation of momentum says that a rocket (or anything else) can't accelerate forward without some form of exhaust ejected backward. But in 1998, a British engineer named Roger Shawyer announced the seemingly impossible—he had built a closed system that could generate thrust.

Twenty years later and many scientists still call the Shawyer's EmDrive impossible, but that hasn't stopped DARPA, the Defense Department agency that funds potential technological breakthroughs of all kinds, from putting serious money behind it.

An Irritating Anomaly
                  EmDrive concept
                  SPR LIMITED
                  Here's how the EmDrive works. Imagine you have a truncated cone—a tube wider at one end than the other—made of copper. Seal it, then fill it with microwaves. Like other electromagnetic radiation, microwaves exert a tiny amount of pressure. But because of the shape of this device, they would exert slightly more force on one end than the other. So, even though it’s a closed system, the cone would experience a net thrust and, if you had enough microwaves, it would gradually accelerate.

Build it to a large enough scale and you could revolutionize propulsion.
                  Irritating anomalies;

Any flat foot with 50 cents knows the warning signs of an incomplete puzzle. It doesn't take a whole lot of experience dealing with false stories to instinctively recognize a puzzle that's got half the parts missing. Now the experienced investigator knows it's best to stay true to what you do know: We must therefore assume that there's no violation of the law of conservation of momentum. So that would have to mean this is a case of not understanding the missing parts to this puzzle. What any good investigator would try to do first is to find those other parts.

We now understand that patterns have outcomes. That in nature crystalline forms produce outcomes. For example we know that a magnet is a magnet because of an organization of structure. This suggests that other organizations of other crystalline forms may also produce other effects we have not previously recognized as being products of this same sort of polarized organization.

This tells us that energies we cannot see or detect move through matter. The perturbance of space is a causation effect. Meaning that there is an evident outcome in terms of energies produced by matter disturbing space. Assuming we have previously mistaken what we do know as a totality, when it is in truth only a partial picture of a whole, a rationale deduction would be that energies unknown pass through matter, and therefore we have only a partial picture of the totality of the energetic field.

We would make this assumption that there is an unknown energetic field not previously recognized because we now have unexplained and seeming counter logical outcome, and in looking to possible explanations to support a hypothesis of unknown energies is a hyper-spacial field which, in terms of relative speed to ourselves, logic would then indicate that short wave length energies are likely to be more closely associated with energies in a hyper-spacial field. A conclusion is the outcome to the EM Drive is, in fact, actually a logical and predictable outcome which I will attempt to give a short hand explanation for further down.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
                  But all of this should be theoretically impossible, hence the skepticism hurled by respectable physicists and SGU, a skeptic website that compared the idea behind the EmDrive to someone trying to move a car forward by pushing on the dashboard.

To the physics establishment, these reports of positive thrust are an irritating anomaly, the result of experimental error and wishful thinking. But about a decade ago, before China reported its results, as the idea of a propellant-less drive began to swirl, DARPA quietly got involved, according to Shawyer.

"WE MUST STRIVE TO BEAT THE OTHER GUY TO THE PUNCH LINE AND ENSURE THERE WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ANOTHER SPUTNIK MOMENT."

OK, well I think that if anyone honestly looks at the record, much of which I've covered here in this thread, then it's quite clear that if anyone thinks there's a race on to discovery then it's because they just don't know any better. This is all solved. That's manifestly obvious and the only race that's really on is for us peons to figure it out because those military industrialists got er figured out a long time ago. They just didn't bother to inform anyone else is all.

“The NLM program is new and is focused on Nascent Light Matter interactions where ‘Light’ implies electromagnetic waves and not only visible light,” Fiddy told Popular Mechanics.

The Unfounded Physics of the EmDrive

DARPA's $1.3 million contract includes developing theories to reconcile the EmDrive with known physics, and the basis of such a theory already exists. Enter Mike McCulloch, a lecturer in geomatics (the math of positioning in space) at the University of Plymouth, U.K.

“McCulloch's research will model and test the interaction of light with strongly resonant cavities, and it relies on a prediction from quantum theory that accelerating objects experience a thermal background known as Unruh radiation,” says Fiddy.
                  Quantum physics makes me think of a deaf and dumb guy putting up sheets of paper behind a gun range who doesn't know that the holes in the paper are being produced by bullets, but he is a scientist and so he's taking notice of the holes being produced by passing bullets in the paper but not knowing there are such things as bullets, and so he then forms a theory about how there comes to be holes in the paper he puts up based on the shot groupings of holes left in the paper by passing bullets. His whole basic premise has no connection with the understanding of what is making the holes in the paper.

In other words, if it is true that counter-space is a hyper-spacial field of energy, then it's entirely logical that shooting paper targets might produce a directed energy since that is, in fact, ejecting matter out the back-side. In the case of the EM Drive this ejection is passing in to a substance. It's what is being ejected out the backside of the EM Plate that is producing the thrust, and if there seems to be nothing going out the backside it's because we have no present means to detect what it is, but it is there and it is related to counter-spacial energy since counter-space is ground where all energy recedes or cycles back in to.

Again, it's the incorrect hypothesis made on the assumption we already can detect all known energy which is at fault, not the device. The device is proving we do not have a complete picture of energy, and of cause and effect. Now I'm sure that once you realize this it becomes manifestly apparent that there's a reason people don't what you to think about this too much since that might lead to somewhere's else.

McCulloch and has already published over 20 papers on his theory of Quantized Inertia, or QI. It’s also known as Modified inertia by a Hubble-scale Casimir effect (MiHsC). This is a radical theory with wide-ranging implications that affects everything from galactic rotation to Dark Energy. McCulloch has already indicated how QI could reconcile the EmDrive with existing physics.
                  Dark energy is a "key word" and a double meaning word whose roots are unquestionably coming from dark forces trying to muddy the waters of new understanding.

“IT WOULD BE A GAME CHANGER BECAUSE IF WE UNDERSTAND THE THRUST EFFECT THEN WE CAN ENHANCE IT.”

“I am approaching it with a sense of opportunity,” McCulloch says. "It would be a game changer because if we understand the thrust effect then we can enhance it."

His QI theory has already been met with some resistance, as it challenges some widely accepted but unproven beliefs such as the existence of dark matter. But in science, facts are always king.

Tiny Thrust, Big Possibilities
                  MICHAEL STILLWELL

Rather than the tiny forces claimed by NASA—a few micro-Newtons, or the weight of a large ant—a properly engineered EmDrive could theoretically produce hundreds of milli-Newtons (as claimed by Chinese scientists), similar to the weight of a smartphone. That will make it easier to demonstrate that the thrust is not a measuring error or some other random effect.

Rather than microwaves, the experiments to validate McCulloch’s theory will use light with one experiment traveling in a loop and another with a laser bouncing off asymmetrical mirrors. Nobody has built this type of EmDrive before, but the inventor thinks it has some advantages.
                  It's always good to see what the controlled opposition is marketing as high science. Sometimes you can get ideas out of them.

“There is no reason why EmDrive should not work at optical frequencies,” says Shawyer. “This approach would result in small EmDrive thrusters, with high specific thrust output.”

JUNK SCIENCE OR THE FUTURE?
                  The Science Behind the Impossible EM Drive

THE IMPOSSIBLE DRIVE IS HEADING TO SPACE
                  WHY CREATING A PERFECT CLONE IS IMPOSSIBLE
                  WHY DARPA NEEDS AI TO DEFEAT ENEMY RADAR
                  NEW ROTARY ENGINE LANDS $1 MILLION DARPA CONTRACT
                  IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL HOW SAFE SELF-DRIVING CARS ARE
                  WHY FAKING THE MOON LANDING WAS IMPOSSIBLE
                  - A Part of Hearst Digital Media
                  Privacy Notice Your California Privacy Rights Interest-Based Ads Terms of Use Site Map
                  ©2018 Hearst Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

The above is copied from: https://www.popularmechanics.com/spa...darpa-emdrive/

Enjoy or delete

bi
                  I think we would rather enjoy instead of delete.
                  PS: No reflection on you personally because it's a wonderful post and I'm really glad you made it bistander. I could really take this apart as a piece of controlled illuminated propaganda, but I won't, it would take too long, however the thing is chock full of dark matter illuminati handi-work, from key words, to the use of key phrase's and then there's the double speak, reverse speech probably somewhere, and notice the marketing of inverse IQ to QI and on and on and on. Really it's got everything but the goat horns growing off it's head.
                  Fun stuff actually
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 11-05-2018, 07:37 PM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Sometimes it makes more sense if you invert things or stand things upon it's own head. This is especially true if you are interviewing a person whom you think is probably responsible for something serious but they are, of course, giving you a completely and predictably reversed story about the way things happened.

So by now we should be starting to get some suspicions about this whole gravity business. The Em Drive is probably creating an attraction to counter-space, and counter-space is where energies all flow back to, and which is what a magnet does show us. So if we consider a magnet as a model of how matter does itself act, then as a model we can conclude that matter largely acts as a conduit back to counter-space, and which would infer that gravity is an inwards acceleration of the unknown and undetectable energetic energies moving back to the counter-spacial field by means of an inwards acceleration.

Now with the EM Drive, a microwave beam is acting as a sort sticky fluid which is evidently mimicking or otherwise acting to attach to other forms of energies which produce this inwards acceleration on matter. This plate on the receiving end of the EM Shot Gun is therefore most likely developing a kind of gravitational field, resulting in what appears to be a thrust, and though not as obvious as say the Alexy, it should make some sense in the way it's doing this even if not exactly related.

So my current guess is the EM is producing a gravitational field which only appears to be a thrust. See, there's a reason why they keep trying to find a way to measure gravity and it's because someone out there understands this idea. So there is no violation of the law of conservation of energy and the debate isn't even directed in the right areas.

We aren't talking then about a thrust like a rocket, quite the reverse actually, and we are instead talking about a gravitational effect or attraction. There's no pushing on the dashboard going on but there might be a sucking on the vacuum lines going on instead. So it's pulling, not pushing, and it's pulling itself on the vacuum of counter-space which is all around us. Think of gravity as a vacuum action. Matter acts upon energy by blocking it's way, and by pissing it off it want's to go back to doing what it was doing, and so it flows back to counter-space. It does this via matter because matter evidently does or can act as a kind of funnel, and where the energy accelerates back down in decreasing vortex's until it disappears and go on about it's business.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 11-04-2018, 09:28 PM.
                    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I am still convinced that gravity is a motional magnetic field that induces a voltage
                      it can be reproduced very easy, at least all the matter I own seems to work with gravity...

so, as an update,
                      my hacked computer will not even boot up with a new replacement hard drive installed
                      and this computer that I replaces something like 8 years ago for not booting up at all just took 2 minuets longer to boot than it has ever in the past... (before it was always fast or never)
                      so, it would seem that someone wants my computer files really badly.
                      and as I have said many times on the net, I post all my ideas publicly to avoid hacking. there is nothing on my computer at all.
                      but it would seem the hacking just will not stop.
                      so I guess I am done with the net until I get another computer.
                      going to save the last working internet device I have for web ordering
                      so, for the most part, goodby.
                      I have lots of priorities way higher than getting a new computer (that will just get hacked again), heat and food top my list at the moment, so don't wait up for me.
                      will send physical mail if I run across anything good.to share. (I do have a fully functional typewriter)

Comment

I am still convinced that gravity is a motional magnetic field that induces a voltage
                        it can be reproduced very easy, at least all the matter I own seems to work with gravity...

so, as an update,
                        my hacked computer will not even boot up with a new replacement hard drive installed
                        and this computer that I replaces something like 8 years ago for not booting up at all just took 2 minuets longer to boot than it has ever in the past... (before it was always fast or never)
                        so, it would seem that someone wants my computer files really badly.
                        and as I have said many times on the net, I post all my ideas publicly to avoid hacking. there is nothing on my computer at all.
                        but it would seem the hacking just will not stop.
                        so I guess I am done with the net until I get another computer.
                        going to save the last working internet device I have for web ordering
                        so, for the most part, goodby.
                        I have lots of priorities way higher than getting a new computer (that will just get hacked again), heat and food top my list at the moment, so don't wait up for me.
                        will send physical mail if I run across anything good.to share. (I do have a fully functional typewriter)
                        Run LINUX, with VBOX Windows VMs that you can snapshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                          Run LINUX, with VBOX Windows VMs that you can snapshot.
                          almost what I am doing now.
                          the bios in my computer is what seems to be broken.
                          I know that can be hacked, but it is the first time I have personally seen it.

and this computer I type on now is an intermittent hardware failure.

all my computers are well over 10 years old.
                          have had 2 hardware failures take out 2 of them in the last 3 years.
                          the hacking is just the last straw
                          down to one intermittent computer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

This tells us that energies we cannot see or detect move through matter. The perturbance of space is a causation effect. Meaning that there is an evident outcome in terms of energies produced by matter disturbing space. Assuming we have previously mistaken what we do know as a totality, when it is in truth only a partial picture of a whole, a rationale deduction would be that energies unknown pass through matter, and therefore we have only a partial picture of the totality of the energetic field.
                            Gyroscopes Precess with ZERO ‘Angular Momentum’

Al

Comment

almost what I am doing now.
                              the bios in my computer is what seems to be broken.
                              I know that can be hacked, but it is the first time I have personally seen it.

and this computer I type on now is an intermittent hardware failure.

all my computers are well over 10 years old.
                              have had 2 hardware failures take out 2 of them in the last 3 years.
                              the hacking is just the last straw
                              down to one intermittent computer...
                              Message me if you need help, if you have files on a Windows hard drive but don't have access to an operating system to pull the files off, there are alternatives as long as the hard drive isn't encrypted.

Comment

• PS: Sorry I'm a little tired. I could probably restate this more simply given a little more time and thought as well as explain the other evident anomalous demonstrations shown in the video, which btw is excellent. So bottom line is that I think it validates the existence of the Aether and does not invalidate the idea that centripetal force exists. Again, the timing here is spot on because what's missing from the Authors understanding is that there is a field of energy acting on the gyroscope which is officially denied energy. Once you add that in then the seeming manifestations of an un-explained phenomena are made whole and understandable. Hopefully this garbled gibberish will enable something like that. Right now I have to take a nap. Old dude ya know. We sleep a lot.

Centripetal force is important since it relates back to Einsteinian Physics as the reason for gravity. This is some very tricky and slippery stuff but I'll give it a whirl. Now the author of the video's seems to be asking if centripetal force exists because of the behavior of the gyro.

Now, either centripetal force exists as we understand it or it does not, and if not then we have problems, but it's also a problem if they admit it does exist and have to then explain how when these video's seem to strongly suggest it does not exist and the reason has to do with the idea that the Aether is real and all encompassing.

Gravitational descriptions neglect to mention a number of complexities when it comes to the crux of the matter which involve centripetal force. For example, first off the so-called centripetal force has to be brought about by an acceleration force exerting a pressure force on a specific point on the face of a curved object. Remember here that a gyro at rest isn't the same as gyro spinning. This means that a fluid like substance must be acting on the face of the gyro in order for a centripetal force to manifest, and the reason is that a fluid will climb a hill, and or a rotating object can draw fluid up a hill. For the force to exist there must a similar ability otherwise we would have a centripetal force upon all tangent points on the face of the gyro, and so the question is; do we have an infinite number of tangential points whereby a centripetal force is exerted upon the center of the gyro?

Now a centripetal force is a supposedly an inwards force formed on the point of center on a curved object. Read that carefully once more "on the point of center on a curved object." Now one might reasonably presume this means there are infinite tangential points all around a rotating spherical object and whereby this so-called centripetal force projects inwards, but that is not the case when we add a fluid to the reaction, and there we get a specific point of center which correlates back to the fluids direction, speed, and so on.

OK, so now saying that centripetal force is exerted at the point where center lies on a curved object isn't quite the same thing as saying an infinite number of tangential points because the gyro is round unless, of course, there actually is a sort of fluid striking the face of the gyro from all angles, and that would tend to validate the idea that the Aether is a fluid like substance surrounding and acting on all bodies from all angles. So now this understanding would imply that an exterior field acts upon the face of the curvature of a gyro, and the behavior of the gyro might then be caused by self-cancelling counter centripetal forces coming in from all angles; so now you have a problem with how to explain the behavior of the gyro without admitting that there is an Aether.

This is what the author of the video's seems to calling in to question and asking; does centripetal force exist? For a point on a curved face to become the point where a centripetal force is exerted requires movement on the part of either the object, or a substance such as a fluid, or both. If no evident centripetal force exists then one might tend to think this is because the gyro is actually spinning in an all encompassing fluid like substance and so no specific point exists where any measurable centripetal force can be observed. In my opinion his video's seem to validate the idea that the Aether is an all encompassing substance acting on the body of the spinning mass from all angles at all time.

So I don't think that it invalidates the idea of centripetal force but it does seem to present a problem about denying there is an unseen exterior field which is acting on the gyro.

I found this link as well
                                https://steemit.com/mesexperiments/@...ce-realphysics

"I am of the view that to adequately answer this we need to completely re-examine the very notion of “centripetal force”, because in my view the current mainstream understanding is almost wholly and fundamentally wrong."
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 11-05-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X