• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
    ++++
    I would like to add about this Alexey's video
    https://youtu.be/2JrkOfqm6eY?t=1745
    29:05 -
    There we see this picture

Alexis explanation is of course like a crap, don't even mention them.
    Hello Bugfly, and welcome to the Forum!!

Let me say that I agree with you in a 100%...basically about the Geometrical Shapes...but going in detail (specifically) to the main shapes, the "O" and the Spiral.

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
    But look at the shape. These are two toroidal vortexes, and they both rub the central disk....[...]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Something like this above, Bugfly?...

Or like this?

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
    It is geometry, it’s only about geometry...
    But of course and indeed it is ALL about Geometry!!...

Once we get to domain the shapes required to "perturb" Aether or let's say just "the Universe"...we would be able to do whatever we want.

I understand that you are not familiar with Ken Wheeler...and please let me say that it would help you a lot, since you have same views...

Please, if you could, watch the videos below...or could go into my whole video list dedicated to solely to Magnetism as seen by Ken Wheeler...so we could be tuned in the same frequencies.

Below is the first one of the series, so you get a main idea...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaYzqtEnDw&t=1080s[/VIDEO]

But here is the main Video I would like you to watch, related to spirals and fully animated by me:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhETcDHDRY&list=PLDK7GC_dPVji-WQ0UoQGcRuS6tjRw_JPg&index=5[/VIDEO]

Point here is...you are completely right Bugfly...and so, main thing "They" (TPTB or as You call them, "THE ELITE") have tried to take away from us (by misguiding into other interpretations)...is just as simple as an Spiral, a Vortex...plus its Relation to MAGNETISM, ENERGY, ANTIGRAVITY, TIME TRAVEL, MOTION PERPETUALS plus whatever any other Science "TABOO" prohibited by our GLOBAL SCIENCE...that you want to throw in that basket...

Kind Regards

Dosfidaña (Goodbye/Russian)

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-24-2018, 02:08 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• My Opinion about Alexey's Device...

Now, getting back to Alexey's Device...what I believe is taking place:

First, lets realize that no matter how fast we spin those two HV DC Discs...their Electric Fields will NOT SPIN.
      Unless we use Magnetic Fields to drive them (mechanically) into a Spiral, incorporated into a Physical part of the rotating discs, of course.

And let's remember Faraday Homopolar Generator...:

We spin Disc while Magnets are static...we get energy out...but, if we spin magnets while leaving disc static...no energy.

Electric and Magnetic Fields are the same way...independently, no matter if we rotate the magnets (in this specific position as seen above on Faraday's homopolar generator) there would not be current out.

If we rotate BOTH, Disc and Magnets...we get ZERO, NADA...NO ENERGY OUT

Now on Alexey's Device, he makes the Electric Field(s) to spin guided/driven by the spinning magnets mounted on disc(s).

And like Bugfly has said, as Gambeir...when we have two opposite Fields sandwiched by a Main Static Input, as is the Center Disc connected to the AC HV Tesla Coil...then we are creating a sort of "invoke" to form a Counterspace right at that very center.

Problem bolts down to keeping this two opposite electrical spheres balanced out, without canceling each others, nor getting magnetized...if any of this occurs...it will not work...or it will fall down to ground if ever took off.

Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...where at its center there is ALWAYS a Counterspace SINK PLANE...Now, same deal takes place in the center of two opposite Electric Fields...but, once Counterspace is created, it starts "sinking" all the Tesla Coil Energy...so, in order to keep it up...we must keep dialing the higher frequencies, trying to fool counterspace.

@Gambeir, did you ever see that video where Ken shows how light sinks, disappear right at the CENTRAL Dielectric Field or Counterspace Plane of his magnet?...if not you should and bring it here (I have no time to search it now)

Bottom line is...Alexey's Device uses first BOTH Rotating discs with magnets and it works...on his first model...not too good but it does get off ground...but later he uses just ONE DISC, Bottom one with Magnets and it works better...why do you all believe this happens?

Simple. Asymmetries in the spins, can fool better Counterspace (or we could say it does not allow a full growth of counterspace) not allowing to completely sink all Tesla Coil generated energy...

More...Have you realized this whole Device, does not "close circuit" with HV Fields?...there is no close connections at all here...no spark gaps, no arcs...between HV Fields...number one it should not spend ANY ENERGY...since we are not burning nothing...heating nothing, completing any circuits here...so how does it do it?

You have said it before Gambeir...ionizing or any other air compound suitable (IMO, ALL of them)...the Space around the Fields...

Anyways, time is up...

And that was just my opinion about it...(in part)

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-24-2018, 02:55 AM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        And let's remember Faraday Homopolar Generator...:

If we rotate BOTH, Disc and Magnets...we get ZERO, NADA...NO ENERGY OUT
        Hey man are you sure about that? I think Bruce DePalma's N machine and Adam Trombly's Uni-polar motor have co-rotating disk and magnets. They found that they could produce energy out by attaching the magnets to the disc. In fact I was under the impression if you spin a magnet you see power out, and get low potential and sizable current between the center and the circumference.

https://www.brucedepalma.com/
        Last edited by ilandtan; 10-24-2018, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
          Hey man are you sure about that? I think Bruce DePalma's N machine and Adam Trombly's Uni-polar motor have co-rotating disk and magnets. They found that they could produce energy out by attaching the magnets to the disc. In fact I was under the impression if you spin a magnet you see power out, and get low potential and sizable current between the center and the circumference.

I am also pretty sure that if you spin the magnet and the disk you get power out, the magnets spinning with the system or not makes no change.
          it is if you spin the disk and the voltage pickups that you get no power out. (I have run this test)

Comment

• OK, see how offending this is then...
            Snort....

"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Now, getting back to Alexey's Device...

Now on Alexey's Device, he makes the Electric Field(s) to spin guided/driven by the spinning magnets mounted on disc(s).

And like Bugfly has said, as Gambeir...when we have two opposite Fields sandwiched by a Main Static Input, as is the Center Disc connected to the AC HV Tesla Coil...then we are creating a sort of "invoke" to form a Counterspace right at that very center.
              Yes, observe my art work for details, but there is no Bloch Wall, there is only the point of pressure where all matter is pushed. It's pushed there because it is annoyingly prone to exchanging charges with others of its' own kind, which then constantly results in an unbalanced state, which is due to all matter being dielectric (one way or another) and which is then why matter exchanges charges as it tries to find an equilibrium with the immediate place it finds itself in, but as this is all a constantly changing state of disorganized electrical charges the end result is that while it trying to balance out and find a steady place to rest it's also being driven by a dielectric reactive process, which is why we have this illusion of a magnetic field as both a solid no moving thingy, and as a fluid moving thingy, because basically it's all of the above.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Problem bolts down to keeping this two opposite electrical spheres balanced out, without canceling each others, nor getting magnetized...if any of this occurs...it will not work...or it will fall down to ground if ever took off.
              You're too distracted to think clearly Ufopolitics: Must have something in the oven.

Now whether or not what you say is true, what is true is that aluminum plate is a dielectric, and consequently unbalanced (charge wise) relative to an in-coherent electrical field brought about by the swilling state induced by the spinning magnets influence upon the electrical charges. Sort of an electric field blender if you will, or as Bugsfly would have it; a mill stone grinding up the charges and spraying them all over the place, but at any rate creating a disorganized non-uniform and incoherent electrical field of jumbled tumbling swirling charges.

Now the aluminum plate is, as I say, a dielectric metal, one of three known metals consisting of aluminum, copper, and bismuth which are also know as the AG metals or antigravity metals. I noted that Ken's toy saucer was made from electrical taped copper sheet. Copper being a metal known for it's reactive qualities to a magnetic field.

I'm not sure right now what is most logically taking place with this HV charged aluminum plate. I have to let the grey cells compute this on their own time and see if they can deliver a reasonable explanation. Sometimes they give stories which seem reasonable but later turn out to be complete fabrications or so it seems, but in any case it's not like intentional lying or anything, it's what I thought the night shift had figured out was right. I should know by now those guys are full of it half the time. Some of you out there might know these same night workers. Mine are a little shady I suspect. So anyways I will have to give it more time.

Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...where at its center there is ALWAYS a Counterspace SINK PLANE...Now, same deal takes place in the center of two opposite Electric Fields...but, once Counterspace is created, it starts "sinking" all the Tesla Coil Energy...so, in order to keep it up...we must keep dialing the higher frequencies, trying to fool counterspace.
              Yes it is as you've said Ufopolitics, it is simply the sinkhole for charged matter, but it's all disorganized, and why there's and upper and lower portion to the magnetic field has to do with the ability of the captured matter to exchange charges with surrounding matter and or the charge state that the matter was first captured by the magnetic field, but a magnetic field is really the result of a surrounding disorganized non-uniform electrical field. All matter has a dielectric quality and so all matter is forever exchanging charges with other matter as it's propelled along by dielectrophoresis.

It's this understanding which is why I'm forever associating a magnet with dielectricity. A magnet is really kind of like some sort of ubber super pumping station where matter/energy is cycled through at some phenomenal rate of speed that it appears to be both a fluid and a solid. One can easily see it either way, but which is doing this because there is an imbalance in the charge field of matter which, depending on the kind of matter, either is or is not more or less likely to retain a steady charge state.

This all pretty much validates the Aether as counterspace comprised of disorganized energetically charged matter moving at billions of times the speed of light and so seemingly not in our reality even though it really is and is all around us all the time creating and destroying and sometimes making gravity in the process.

@Gambeir, did you ever see that video where Ken shows how light sinks, disappear right at the CENTRAL Dielectric Field or Counterspace Plane of his magnet?...if not you should and bring it here (I have no time to search it now)
              Possibly because some comment noted that it looked like this was a black hole, but I too cannot recall which video it was, nevertheless this is logical since light is polarized and so it too should be subject to the same changing states which all other matter is.

Bottom line is...Alexey's Device uses first BOTH Rotating discs with magnets and it works...on his first model...not too good but it does get off ground...but later he uses just ONE DISC, Bottom one with Magnets and it works better...why do you all believe this happens?

Simple. Asymmetries in the spins, can fool better Counterspace (or we could say it does not allow a full growth of counterspace) not allowing to completely sink all Tesla Coil generated energy...

More...Have you realized this whole Device, does not "close circuit" with HV Fields?...there is no close connections at all here...no spark gaps, no arcs...between HV Fields...number one it should not spend ANY ENERGY...since we are not burning nothing...heating nothing, completing any circuits here...so how does it do it?

You have said it before Gambeir...ionizing or any other air compound suitable (IMO, ALL of them)...the Space around the Fields...

Anyways, time is up...

And that was just my opinion about it...(in part)

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Time is up; what do mean time is up?
              Surely there's nothing more important than what I'm talking about.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 10-24-2018, 05:27 AM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• That's probably all wrong Ufopoltics. I have to think about this for a while. Right now I'm thinking this;

The implication of a magnet is that the so-called counter-space, which is in reality all the non-uniform electric and magnetic energy of Universe, is made to slow by passing through a crystalline pattern, as a magnet is exactly such an organized crystalline formation. This slowing of what is otherwise a field of energy moving at billions of times the speed of light then allows a natural action to take place upon the surrounding dielectric subatomic fields of matter. Not sure if that makes sense because it's late and I need to go to bed but maybe you get the gist.

Since all matter is dielectric to some degree a slowed counter spacial energy field allows greater influence upon the dielectric properties of whatever matter it is acting upon. Since counter space is a mass of non-uniform electric energy there are no formal polarized fields, and matter being dielectric is therefore encased in a field which it cannot adjust to equalize with because it is polarized and can only shift from one side to the other, and which is constantly encountering a repelling action due to the disorganized incoherent field of counterspace and which is in reality moving at billions of times faster than the speed of electricity.

That would seem to say that any mass with dielectric property will be pushed, or pressured inwards, because the non-uniform energy coming out of a magnet surrounds the mass/subatomic fields which are polarized, whereas counter space is a non-polarized incoherent field moving at speeds which no dielectric possessing mass can ever equalize with since the reaction time is well beyond the speed of electricity. Mass can only adjust to counter space unless or until it does itself become an incoherent non-dielectric form of energy.

This says that mass with a polarized dielectric field will be forced inwards upon itself by an organized uniform magnetic field because the magnetic field is in reality producing an unorganized incoherent electrical field around a coherent electric field, which would seem to say that a coherent electric field is by nature one of a dielectric properties. So mass in our space is one consisting of an organized coherent electrical field that cannot equalize with the non-uniform counter spacial energy field due to the speed of the counterspacial field, so it is compressed inwards as it's pressured by all sides with unequal charges due to the fact that they are coming upon the organized dielectric mass so fast that the speed of electrical exchange cannot match the requirement to become one with this moving energy field.

So any organized magnetic field will or should produce such a reaction in a dielectric if the matter of dielectrical mass is itself inside an incoherent disorganized electrical field.

A little hard to follow and maybe I can state it more clearly later, but to me the Alexey is seemingly creating a gravitational field inside an artificial bubble. I'm beginning to see what Bugsfly is talking about when he speaks about grinding mill stones because you have to create this incoherent electrical field and still have a kind of organized uniform magnetic field to create the effect. The problem is the Alexey is creating this non-uniform electrical field using the same dielectric plate that is likely to be creating an inwards gravitational pressure field. How to work around this is probably the next step.

So there is this pressure like element to the way our surrounding unrecognized disorganized non-uniform counter spacial field influences matter, and the way it goes about doing that drives all matter towards itself so that in an organized magnetic field the core of the flux is a dielectric which is therefore matter as all matter is dielectric. Ok, starting to babble worse than usual it's off to bed now.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-24-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks for correcting me landtan!

Yes, my bad on that one ...sorry about that guys!

Sure we do get power out by spinning both, disc and magnets.

The N Machine is the perfect example!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-24-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

The implication of a magnet is that the so-called counter-space, which is in reality all the non-uniform electric and magnetic energy of Universe, is made to slow by passing through a crystalline pattern, as a magnet is exactly such an organized crystalline formation. This slowing of what is otherwise a field of energy moving at billions of times the speed of light then allows a natural action to take place upon the surrounding dielectric subatomic fields of matter. Not sure if that makes sense because it's late and I need to go to bed but maybe you get the gist.
                    I somewhat agree with this, as when the big bang occurred it created kinetic energy between matter and space. Both matter and space are moving, and we harness energy by de-acceleration. Like placing your hand outside a moving car. A magnet is brake. I don't understand the rest of what your saying Gambeir, forgive me.

Comment

• Please...slow down...

Hello Gambeir,

Ok, first let me just clear up some words...

"Time is up" (meaning for me)...to finish posting and sleep...that fast...I wake up every day at 5:00AM.

Next...Yes, I could be wasted then "called distracted" by the time I can afford to seat down and put a decent post together....nothing in the oven...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hello Bugfly, and welcome to the Forum!!
                        Thanks!
                        I think that's it:

It's just easier. Now we don’t know anything, and we don't need difficulties.
                        In the end, all this of course will look more difficult. But now we just need to understand the basics. One of these basics is the standing helix. How is it formed? Here I have some superficial explanations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xF...2I1u5NnVkbLu25
                        The bottom line is that the blue and red toroids rotate. They do not stand still. And thanks to this rotation, a green spiral appears. And the green spiral stands still.
                        In my animations red and blue spirals rotate, this is what happens in the plane of the central disk of Alexey Chekurkov’s device. And they formed a black spiral. In your volume drawings, this is the point of contact between the red and blue toroids. Which rotate and form a green spiral, as well as in my animations, the blue and red spirals form the black spiral. I hope you figure out how to run the slideshow in Adobe Acrobat, there is an explanatory "ReadMe" file.

Kind Regards

Bugfly

Comment

Hello Gambeir,

Ok, first let me just clear up some words...

"Time is up" (meaning for me)...to finish posting and sleep...that fast...I wake up every day at 5:00AM.

Next...Yes, I could be wasted then "called distracted" by the time I can afford to seat down and put a decent post together....nothing in the oven...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          I know...I know....

Comment

I somewhat agree with this, as when the big bang occurred it created kinetic energy between matter and space. Both matter and space are moving, and we harness energy by de-acceleration. Like placing your hand outside a moving car. A magnet is brake. I don't understand the rest of what your saying Gambeir, forgive me.
                            I like the analogy ilandtan.

The reason I and others think that counter space is billions of times faster than the speed of light has to do with Dr. John V. Milewski's work where he says that when Maxwell's equations are solved using negative numbers a new form of radiation is uncovered which is a magneto-electric energy wave. He says the speed of this magneto-electric wave is 10 billion times faster than light speed.
                            http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/superlight.pdf

Now Dr. John Milewski was also familiar with Phillip Callahan, our resident bug expert and patent rights holder to national security classified patents, and Milewski said that Philip S Callahan reported detecting magnetic monopoles in 1984. This is significant to comprehend for what it implies is that Dr. John's reversed Maxwellian equations are accurate.

Callahan specifically developed theories of insect communication based on the wave guide characteristics of insect spines and has postulated that such spines are thermo-electret-coated dielectric wave guide aerials with the ability to receive short wavelength IR and microwave frequencies. So most of his work evidently involves a hereto un-recognized field of communication systems, which is thereby associated with un-recognized energies.

Dollard on Male & Female Energetic Properties of Creation.

In March 1944, Radio-Craft published an article, "Magnetic Current --- Discovery of the Age?". It described the work of refugee scientist Felix Ehrenhaft, Director of the Physics Institute, University of Vienna. Ehrenhaft believed that he had discovered particles with a one-pole magnetic charge (either N or S but not both).
                            Felix Ehrenhaft: Magnetic Current --- 9 articles

So we are getting repeating reports of a magnetic mono-pole going back at least as far as 1944. Now a magnetic monopole actually makes sense once you get this puzzle half way figured out.
                            Using Phoneboy's post on Dielectrophoresis (DEP) and how it operates on a polarized dielectric, which by logic should then be able to produce a kind of streaming river of asymmetrically polarized subatomic energy field, which would then seem to explain Dr. John's backwards Maxwell equations saying this seeming radiation field is 10's of billions of times faster than light speed. This all seems to be in line with theoretical ideas about a reverse counter-flow inside a plasma/electro-magnetic current as depicted by astrophysicist's. It would also seem the product of dielectric subatomics made to shift all it's charges to one side and then forced inwards upon itself would produce a condensed thread of what is essentially a monopole magnetic river looking somewhat like this; keeping in mind that the image is not entirely accurate as the counterflow from the heat source of the plasma/magneto-electric source is compressed inwards to form a shaft or streaming river of asymmetrically charged dielectric subatomics moving at 10's of billions of times the speed of of light.

https://holographicgalaxy.blogspot.c...t-powered.html

Dielectrophoresis (DEP)
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dielectric

PS: So I think Bugsfly is probably correct in saying that the reason the Alexey stops working has to do with a sort of loss of energy and which results in a breakdown in DEP producing mono-polarization that leads to a gravitational state (for lack of a better word), and which is also linked to what Ufopolitics has said about keeping the polarized DC magnetic fields from crossing over to connect with each other, which would then break the forming process of this polarization of subatomic energy.

Now I realize this might all seem like gibberish since none of you are mind readers that I'm aware of, well other than possibly Spacecase0, and so maybe those so-called night workers will figure out a better more condensed and simplistic way to describe all this, and which might for once actually be right, and so then later on they will give that to me so that it can be illustrated more clearly. Probably it's just another Dunce Cap they will actually create for me but hope springs eternal.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-24-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Any Magnet is a Dipole, a Two Opposite Poles...
                              Speaking of magnetic fields. It depends on how we measure it. If we say that the interaction goes between similar geometric constructions, then yes, there are poles. For example, the magnetic field in shape is toroidal. How do we understand this? We take iron filings and sprinkle them with a magnet.
                              And we get something like that:
                              https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Magnet0873.png
                              Magnetic lines pass through the magnet, exit from the one pole and go to the other pole.
                              What geometry is this?
                              This is a torus. But how we built it?
                              We built it by the interaction of iron filings, which are also magnets, which are also toroids, with a larger torus.
                              But what happens if non-toroidal forms interact with the toroidal field of the magnet?
                              The result will be completely different.
                              Check out these articles: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e0...-D9av-ZqVO0gN_
                              Last edited by Bugfly; 10-25-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                                Speaking of magnetic fields. It depends on how we measure it. If we say that the interaction goes between similar geometric constructions, then yes, there are poles. For example, the magnetic field in shape is toroidal. How do we understand this? We take iron filings and sprinkle them with a magnet.
                                And we get something like that:
                                https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Magnet0873.png
                                Magnetic lines pass through the magnet, exit from the one pole and go to the other pole.
                                What geometry is this?
                                This is a torus. But how we built it?
                                We built it by the interaction of iron filings, which are also magnets, which are also toroids, with a larger torus.
                                But what happens if non-toroidal forms interact with the toroidal field of the magnet?
                                The result will be completely different.
                                Check out these articles: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e0...-D9av-ZqVO0gN_
                                Hello Bugfly,

Could you please, show that article link at the end but not through google drive but direct all access to anyone?

am in a remote location and can't sign in to google drive at this time

Thanks

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X