An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
    So You mean that the Tesla coil is designed to trap the magnetic field that generated by Tesla transformers secondary winding?

By Tesla transformer which has primary and secondary windings I mean device like this: https://archive.org/details/electric...8gern/page/398

"CONSTRUCTING A 1/4 K.W. HIGH FREQUENCY OUDIN COIL."

And by Tesla coil I mean this: https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us512340
    your first link did not work for me
    can you try again with that one ?

Comment

• ok, here is a short history of the tesla coil that might clear things up

long ago high power switches at the power companies would occasionally kill someone when they turned on the switch, never hurt anyone turning off the switches, and there was plenty of insulation to stop the voltage that was involved.
      the power companies just changed to using relays so no one was near when the switches got turned on

so Tesla being who he was wanted to find out what was going on.
      so he set up a switch that just turned on thousands of times a second, he used a spark gap for that. And he had to put the power somewhere, so he put into a large one to two turns of a coil.
      this is what we now know as the primary side of the tesla coil.
      the effects he got were odd,
      for one, it hurt him physically if it was pointed at him
      so he tried to shield from it, and he found out that standard shielding did not work well at all.
      so we know already that this is not a standard electromagnetic field that he was making.
      he said it could be reflected by shiny surfaces, did not matter if it was painted cardboard or polished copper sheets.
      it would charge insulators at a distance
      so he then made something to collect this energy and convert it back to electricity
      this is what we know as the secondary of the Tesla coil
      the flat coil recovered more energy from this field than a solenoid coil same with the conical coil.
      the flat coil is the one depicted in the previous linked patent.
      and the one pictured is wired the way it is to increase the internal capacitance,
      he was trying to make the coil itself hold more energy without external components.
      for why he wanted it to hold more energy, see this handy PDF that clearly is telling of a tesla coil in what is called the first type.
      http://blog.lege.net/Mathias_Bage/GL...-annotated.pdf
      and if you look at what this new field can do, you see why they wanted to make it more powerful than possible with a tesla coil.
      make sense ?
      Last edited by spacecase0; 10-19-2018, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• spacecase0, So you trying to say that Tesla has patented a new secondary winding?
        So In the patent Tesla shows the comparison of secondary windings:

And inside the device they look like this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
          spacecase0, So you trying to say that Tesla has patented a new secondary winding?
          So In the patent Tesla shows the comparison of secondary windings:

And inside the device they look like this:
          yes
          just as you pictured

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            yes
            just as you pictured
            Oops I was mistaken. The wire from center goes to the sparking electrode ofcouse...
            That is the right one:

Ok, now then we figured it out, let's take a closer look at the patent:
            https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us593138
            We have a midpoint in the primary windings there:

And the whole device is arranged this way:

It is really have two sections of winding! Two sections of primary winding is mirrors relative to each other, they are symmetrical.
            The date of patent is Nov. 2, 1897.
            Before this patent we have Tesla coil: https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us512340
            The date of patent is Jan. 9, 1894.
            Thus, Tesla said in advance which coil is better.
            But he didn't show it anywhere else.
            Now redraw the image from the patent on the transmission of energy over the wire in a modern way:

And now replace the coils. Since we exactly pointed out where is the middle point.

So one device will look like this:

And this is a very interesting device. I did not see Tesla devices doing this way...
            Last edited by Bugfly; 10-19-2018, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Mmoved from the topic An Inquiry into Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs and Replications to this thread.

Alexey Chekurkov’s Flying Discs concept.
              Basically, the idea is that the whole device works on static. In this case, we need two modifications.
              1. We need to constantly supply extra charges to the central disk. Implied that the kacher does it. I think it doesn’t have to be kacher. The main thing is to rectify the current in the secondary coil.

Usually the potential at point A, where sparks go away from kacher, is alternating.

We need it to be permanent, and this will be static. I do not know whether the diode actually helps, this is just a guess. Well, in any case for some time, obviously, it works out on an ordinary Kacher.
              2. We need a rotating electric field to make these static charges rotate. I assume that Alexey achieves this with the help of magnets and piezo dynamic, as well as with the help of textured aluminum. There is a simpler way, we will create a running electric field, just like a running magnetic field is created in electric motors. To do this, we need to rotate not a solid disk, but an adisk with slots. I would recommend spiral slots.

They can be made by etching on ordinary one-sided foil textolite. Just in case I attach templates by reference: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dq...KaOIhinEKtkiQA
              I understand that sounds doubtful. Running electric field, etc. Here you can see some analogies, of course, these are not motors, but some analogue of a running electric field is can be seen there. I'm talking about Electric Field Mills.
              Electric Field Mill
              https://youtu.be/P2-G1xPD0tI
              I hope I did not create such a situation that all this must be done necessarily, I just suggested it. And I hope you like the idea.

Comment

• Bugfly,

one more thing,
                you show the source of power an AC sine wave
                if you are looking for the effect that tesla was first playing with,
                you are going to need DC, and it will be more of a triangle wave with a very sharp leading edge and the current never going backward.
                tesla got the DC power by first using AC power through a transformer to up the voltage to something like 50KV, then put it through a rotary switch run by a synchronous AC motor. The result was 50KV DC at very high power levels.
                this step of converting to DC before the spark gap is what modern people get wrong when trying to reproduce what tesla was doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Gambeir,

The second this thing taps into Counterspace...we will never see it again, it will just "vanish" away within same Dimensional Space location it "used" to occupy on our Space.

Counterspace (from our dimensional Space point of view) is a void, a sink...

According to Wheeler, magnetism, dielectricity, gravity are just disturbances of the Aether in our Space/Time...and Aether is Counterspace...it lives there.

IMO Alexey Device could "perturb" Counterspace in a way that generates a counter reaction or effect which "voids" our gravitational field in our Space/Time.

Mass could be also "perturbed" by known means...as well as others we have no idea off...

For example, mass under certain frequencies and vibrations could make the strongest metal to become flexible...or even "penetrated" easily without much effort...even with our fingers...without rising one single degree of temperature.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  wilbert smith talks of the same thing, but dose not call it counterspace,
                  he tells of a field that would otherwise be matter being more or less than half in or out of our reality, less than half and you just can't see it here. more than half and it is in our reality.
                  unfortunately the chapter on how to alter that value was never written by him.
                  do you know of any way to alter that value ?

Comment

wilbert smith talks of the same thing, but dose not call it counterspace,
                    he tells of a field that would otherwise be matter being more or less than half in or out of our reality, less than half and you just can't see it here. more than half and it is in our reality.
                    unfortunately the chapter on how to alter that value was never written by him.
                    do you know of any way to alter that value ?
                    Hi Space,

I have not finalize the experiments...but I have been writing about it ...remember the "particle accelerator"?
                    It is a combination of HV Electric Fields where magnetism is just used to Drive E Fields to spin...in the Alexey case is a difference because each opposite E field are counter rotating, which obviously alters gravity or mass weight in our space time.

We get a singular spin and we get Free Energy at any surrounding coil or coils...

For Mass it should enter the resonance of ultrasound with the rest...but not sure

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hi Space,

I have not finalize the experiments...but I have been writing about it ...remember the "particle accelerator"?
                      It is a combination of HV Electric Fields where magnetism is just used to Drive E Fields to spin...in the Alexey case is a difference because each opposite E field are counter rotating, which obviously alters gravity or mass weight in our space time.

We get a singular spin and we get Free Energy at any surrounding coil or coils...

For Mass it should enter the resonance of ultrasound with the rest...but not sure

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      got it.
                      that makes sense with what I have seen

my testing has been messed up a bit
                      used an online calculator for a conversion. it converted wrong.
                      all my magnetic field strengths are 1/10 what they should be.
                      caught the error today
                      will take me a while to rebuild the test setup

the previous failure got me to give up on the idea,
                      but finding out I did it wrong on the same day you tell me how to do it as I tried before...
                      I have to try it again

Comment

• DAvid Alzofon gravity control

Hey guys did somebody heard about David Alzofon technology? This guy s father found a way to control gravity and he made his informations public...emediapress selling some conference with this guy Gravity Control with Present Technology by David Alzofon but also I found an you tube channel presenting his writings and theories ;I understand his theories was experimented successfully in labs some years ago... maybe his teachings will help us to understand a little more about gravity control technology ...
                        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo3...XhymhzrwSkaqJA
                        Last edited by sinergicus; 10-20-2018, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Electro Magnetic Gravitic Propulsion and Zero Point Energy or Dark Energy

This is an explanation of what gravity actually is and a representation of how to apply this knowledge to create Electromagnetic Propulsion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzY06MRzwPE

Comment

Bugfly,

one more thing,
                            you show the source of power an AC sine wave
                            if you are looking for the effect that tesla was first playing with,
                            you are going to need DC, and it will be more of a triangle wave with a very sharp leading edge and the current never going backward.
                            tesla got the DC power by first using AC power through a transformer to up the voltage to something like 50KV, then put it through a rotary switch run by a synchronous AC motor. The result was 50KV DC at very high power levels.
                            this step of converting to DC before the spark gap is what modern people get wrong when trying to reproduce what tesla was doing.
                            spacecase0, You mean something like this:

Interesting way of rectifying the current.
                            And this is strange... Tesla Coil powered by DC current. Is it really works? I am just asking. I have no deal with Tesla coils, I mean I do not make it by myself and that is why I do not know all features. I think as usual that the Trsla Coil is some kind of transformer, but strange transformer of course, whith open secondary circuit. Anyway transformers do not work on DC current only on Alternating current. So Tesla Coil could powered by DC current?

Comment

• I like your pictures, you got it mostly right
                              you left out the spark gap and capacitor feeding the primary
                              (the primary on the right half of the schematic if there was some confusion)

the reason he built it like that is diodes were not a thing back then
                              next of all, it is more power than even modern diodes can deal with in any sort of affordable way

the power was DC through a spark gap, so it was pulsing DC
                              modern physics says that there is no change of AC or pulsing DC by the time you get to the output of a transformer.
                              turns out they missed something there (at least if the rise time is fast enough on the pulsing DC)

and kind of a side note,
                              I really don't think the feed voltage to Colorado springs was 110V,
                              was likely something much higher
                              even my wall voltage is 240V at the power pole
                              if I remember correct, he was running something like 50KW,
                              he blacked out the entire city when he first fired it up...
                              at 110V that would be way to much current to transport any distance at all
                              Last edited by spacecase0; 10-21-2018, 09:07 AM.

Comment

I like your pictures...
                                Thanks!
                                Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                                you left out the spark gap and capacitor feeding the primary
                                (the primary on the right half of the schematic if there was some confusion)
                                Well, I think I got it, I hope this is right:

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                                the power was DC through a spark gap, so it was pulsing DC
                                modern physics says that there is no change of AC or pulsing DC by the time you get to the output of a transformer.
                                turns out they missed something there (at least if the rise time is fast enough on the pulsing DC)
                                Pooh! I already thought that the world has changed.
                                I want to explain to all if it is not clear...
                                The current that comes out of the sparking gap and capacitor is alternating.
                                It is not so correct, I mean it is not in the form of a symmetrical sine wave, but it is alternating this is for sure. Something similar happening in Induction coils.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_coil

Without capacitor

With capacitor
                                Last edited by Bugfly; 10-21-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X