An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
    Gambeir, OK I understood. This has to do with the change in the properties of the crystal lattice at different temeratures. Here I can say the following. Very bad that Alex uses two steel discs. Because steel is a ferromagnet. Aluminum is opposite a paramagnet I would say that it is diamagnetic, because its properties are similar for example to copper but for some reason it is considered that it is a paramagnet (which attracts nothing in paired with a magnet ). I don’t know what may change in the crystal structure of aluminum with temperature. From my point of view, a diamagnetic is ideal. Nothing happens to it at any reasonable temperatures. Of course I can be wrong and do not know something significant. But with a ferromagnet, and that's for sure, such as steel is full of surprises. One of them is the permanent magnet holder. The crystal structure behaves in a completely incomprehensible unknown to us way.
    https://youtu.be/832qz3s1M-s
    Yes, you got it, the key part is understanding how crystals do what they do and to then put one after another in place at a molecular level. That's the ideal and the place where technology was focused once this was understood. The idea used to track the hidden history is to reverse the development process by understanding that the development of technology is not accidental. There is a path, a trail, which is traceable and which says that there is a strong connection to the behavior of crystals and associated phenomena such as antigravity, aging, invisibility, and so on.

Frankly I think we may think too much alike to be honest. So I was thinking a while ago about this issue of the Alexey machine, and here you come back with Ed Leedskalnin's PMH, and so what was I thinking you ask?

I was thinking of a UFO report.
    Post #391 page 14 of this thread.
    Ufonauts begging for water. 1951 Cape Town, South Africa.
    https://www.energeticforum.com/renew...ehicle-14.html

In the story which I reposted on the link, the machine is explained to a helpful visitor as energy perpetually recycling. Ed's PMH in other words.

See here now, what you said before about there being not enough energy in the system might make more sense that it appears at a glance. Start with the idea that you have a magnetic field acting as a wireless carrier for the DC power. Now in my theory of how this thing works, the DC field is being towed by the magnetic field in a circuit which acts with a Coriolis force upon the AC power plate. This idea basically follows the thoughts of James Cox's ideas about what gravity might consist of and how it comes about. In other words atomic spin vector as explained by Jerry Bayles is refined by James Cox's inclusion of the Coriolis force with a magnetic field. That's description posted a while back is almost a precise description of what takes place on Earth.

So in my simple mind those two ideas combined are the most likely explanation for a gravitational field as a form of atomic vectored spin states at a molecular level, and also explains how that action might come about. Well the Alexey Machine seems to be designed to replicate those actions, but now we have this problem of vanishing lifting or gravitational force and so why is that?

See if you've followed any of Ken Wheeler's work, then you know a magnetic field is the result of focused energies from counter space, and which are all around us in the form of a incoherent field: A magnet is like a laser is to light. It focus energies by an organized crystalline pattern of a specific composition. So what then is the magnet doing if for unknown reasons the Alexey seems to stop working? Isn't it logical to think that maybe it's also taking the energy/electrons and recycling them directly back to the Galactic PMH out of which they were born.

I think you might well be right Bugsfly. I think that possibly some energy, be it electrons or something else is being drained off and it's not capable of dealing with this loss by convention, and so it has to sit and have this energy re-vitalize the atomic structure and that energy could indeed be a magnetic field and so you would then experience a break-down in the organization states of the atomic spins.

OK, so now let's think about the so-called UFO visitors and their PMH system. Then look at what the possible explanation for the Alexey Machine might be for not working. Finally think about how you and I might go about a solution once we suspected that the spinning magnets were in-fact draining off the magnetic fields of the atomic states of matter or something like that.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-15-2018, 06:09 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Think now dammit ~ Lol~
      Now what are we missing here?
      We are missing a core is what we are missing.
      Specifically we are missing a magnetic core of sorts.

Think about this logically in the context of the position of this thread. That is, some UFO's are of terrestrial origin; made by humans. If that is assumed, then one has to also assume there is already an existing answer to creating a gravitational field. Both the ARV and the Alexy and the roots of the inspiration to the Alexey all say this is accurate and the UFO evidence says this is true as well.

Now bearing in mind the video on the PMH what can we conclude that the ARV might have which the Alexey does not? It is naturally a center column running through the interior of the machine. I suspect now, more than ever, as I have long thought that the center column is likely to be a magnetic wormhole, and that this magnetic wormhole acts to fulfill the cycling of magnetic flux, which would then make sense also of the 1951 Ufonauts claim that the machine was fundamentally simple and that the energy it used cycled in a PMH like fashion. Such a cycling of flux along with a plasma is in line with plasmoid bollides which also fit the observed sky born phenomena routinely associated with some UFO's. Naturally what you have here in that case then is an MHD Generator for on board power, cloaking from view as you look like nothing but so much as a very bright light, some immunity to primitive weapons, and some immunity to radar.

What do you think this thing is doing? It's not obvious I grant that, but could it be a magnetic wormhole? *uses beeswax which is note worthy as well in my opinion.
      In other words, can bee's create magnetic wormholes? Could the Schappeller device be a primitive type of magnetic wormhole generator?
      Karl Schappeller: Glowing Magnetism Prime Mover
      http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Stevens.pdf

Magnetic Wormhole Created in Lab
      https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...reated-in-lab/
      A Magnetic Wormhole
      https://www.nature.com/articles/srep12488
      Last edited by Gambeir; 10-15-2018, 06:42 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Revised slightly for clarity
        See, apply some reverse osmosis here to our thinking: We all think that Bee's and other insects are doing stuff that they are hiding. We suspect that they are somehow beating gravity one way or another. There have been many various scheme's proposed but none I know of propose that insects might be creating some kind of magnetic wormhole associated with magnetism, but Joe Parr's work with shape energy has a good deal of notice about the arrival of bee's; almost as if they materialized out of thin air. This is specific to the creation of an unknown energy field/bubble while using his machines.

It makes a lot of sense that all bodies cycle an energy associated with magnetism. We might call that energy magnetic flux just for the sake of simplicity. If a bee for example is creating a magnetic wormhole to cycle a magnetic field through, and then it finds it cannot, then naturally it would die since it could not fly if that were necessary for say creating a micro gravity field. As we grow old we begin to break down and eventually also die. There's a sense of natural logic to the whole thing. Where does this idea about worm holes come from if not from a sense of life being in a sort of cycle?

Insects wings move up and down like that of the spin states of antiferromagnetism found in paramagnetics like aluminum. So what then is that? Isn't that fundamentally the same thing as what we think may be going on in the Alexey machine? Wouldn't those bee's likely have electrostatic charges in their wings, and wouldn't this then put the wings in a cycling magnetic field, and wouldn't the beating of their wings simulate the orbitals spin states of the antiferromagnetism itself by moving upwards and downwards? If this idea of a natural electromagnetic wormhole field conductor is in operation then maybe bee's and other insects really are creating a micro gravity bubble around themselves. Maybe they are doing what Otis Carr did, even though they be tiny creatures, if that speculation is accurate than that is still a macro demonstration of actions happening at an atomic level.

Now another thing is the old saying; need is the mother of invention, and I ask then who in the world would ever even begin to think they needed a magnetic worm hole? Maybe if you did happen to arrive a the same problem the Alexey machine is apparently encountering, but say this was instead Germany 1930, then who would you go find for ideas about that? Nature has always been, and probably always will be, humankind's real instructor. Knowing that you would go find people like Karl Schappeller and Viktor Schauberger. Now along these lines let's not forget about antenna bug expert Phillip Callahan whose patents are evidently classified under national security or at least no where to be found in public.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-15-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Gambeir, Once we have switched to UFO reports, now I’ll tell such a controversial thought, just don’t kick me later...
          This is an unknown territory. We in Russia are trying to get into it. Tesla understood this best of all, unfortunately everything he stated was written in English, so it should be easier for you to understand this, because it is easier to read. We have contactee messages on this topic, although they are completely in Russian. There the whole device of the universe is told, but very allegorically. In general, this applies to the entire universe, and not just to the PMH. It is assumed that all the laws of the universe begin with three pillars. The first is in the form of a closed loop itself, this is called "0". We know this as the current flowing in the circuit. After all, what a contour is is something closed on itself. We have all these Maxwell laws and other crap to describe these processes. By the way, PMH is the same thing closed to itself. But back to the electrics, it is easier to understand the analogy. It is well known that the current flowing in a circuit is a counter current of something. Many say electrons and holes, but of course we do not know for sure. Here PMH is the same counter-movement of two oncoming flows, which fold it all into one circular flow. Now the usual magnet. This is an analogue of the open loop. Take two charged spheres and start bringing them to each other. Sooner or later a discharge will occur. The discharge will occur in a straight line. This is not a circuit - it is straight. And the properties of such a current are completely different. We in Russia have an institute that has been studying the Tesla single-wire energy transfer, they found out that the wire, about 0.1 mm in diameter, can be easily transmitted at 20 kilowatts each. In a closed loop, this is impossible, i.e. other properties, such current properties are different. This configuration is called "1". And we have the third last configuration, all other configurations according to the messages are combinations of these three. We cannot find the third combination, but it is called "2" and must be in the shape of a letter S like a galaxy.

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          Finally think about how you and I might go about a solution once we suspected that the spinning magnets were in-fact draining off the magnetic fields of the atomic states of matter or something like that.
          Oh that's easy. Take Wimshurst machine. You know Wimshurst machine has two electrodes between which a spark jumps when a static charge accumulates to the desired level. It's like a poles - plus and minus.
          One pole put to the central disk and the other to the ground. So we get weird grounded UFO. Llike in Star Wars: The Last Jedi:

Of course this is a bad solution, but it will work in some way. Flying trolley bus...
          It would be better to modify the Tesla kacher so it is generates static on the sparking electrode. Can put a diode on this electrode.
          I don’t know if it works as a static generator which produces only negative potential. It's all need to try. I can not say whether it works or not...
          Last edited by Bugfly; 10-15-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Bugsfly have you been lurking here for long? Are you familiar with Ken Wheeler?
            https://archive.org/details/magnetism1small/page/n0

2 principles rule the Universe: Force & Motion and Inertia & acceleration.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q

In this Video, a new video by Wheeler, he speaks specifically about this S shape as a map already accomplished by the late great Walter Russell.

LIGHT & MATTER Reconciled as ONE? Applied Platonic Logic to Unification
            Ken actually draws out the S shape in the air at 14:28 while taking about Walter Russell and the unification of light and matter.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1f9gvLL0hc

The S shape has been mapped by Walter Russell
            This is a link to an HD image of that map.
            https://i.imgur.com/p0gzipk.jpg
            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-15-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Gambeir, No I am not familiar with Ken Wheeler, I'll see, thanks for the link...
              And I don't know about Walter Russell, I mean what he says, You see all that Walter Bowman Russell and John Worrell Keely theories originally created as puzzles. Someone in the universe so mocks us. Here are the same Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, StarTrek... They have no definitive instructions. Only hints. The form "0" is an uroboros for example, it is a mocking hint from the past for previous generations. The analogies around us, they always were, they always will be. I think this is the basis of the universe itself, to always torment with hints. But we still do not know what is the S form is. We can see it in the image of the galaxy, read about it in Walter Russell notes, but we still do not know what it is. Until we repeat it ourselves, like we made a closed circuit with current and understood that this is an option "0". Until that we cant understand it.

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
              2 principles rule the Universe: Force & Motion and Inertia & acceleration.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q
              By the way... This video shows another interesting thing. It shows the fractal mechanism of the universe. You see these three initial "0", "1" and "2" can not only be combined, but they can also be fractalized.
              At first what is fractal?
              Here Dale Pond explained it very well:
              https://youtu.be/pBzLk3jHRic?t=3009
              50:09 - 52:09
              I do not like the approach of Dale Pond because he sees the fractalization in frequencies. I prefer the fractalization of geometric shapes. It's like in automatics You can measure transient response in the shape of a curve and work with it to determine the properties of the investigated object. But we can also decompose this curve in a row of Fourier harmonics and work with it, with different frequencies and investigated their influence to the object.
              I hope you understand what I mean. These are two approaches: geometric and frequency. They both works. But the frequency approach is crap, because it is very complicated. Well, there are some people who can compose music from birth, they think directly in frequency way. Well, I can not think so, and that's my opinion is crap.

Back to the video you brought: https://youtu.be/KooPsEE7E-Q
              This is the perfect example of fractalization.
              This can be understood as a geometrical fractalizationsense of the form "0" it is closed loop, but in two hierarchical states. When this is just a ring - this is the first step of the fractal. Then the fractal mechanism does what it does and we get the second step and it already looks like a torus, but it's still the same closed loop, it is still option of form "0", but it was fractalized and now we have the second step of the fractalization of form "0" - toroid.
              How does it work in life?
              Take the loop with the current in the form of a ring. You can take a whole solenoid with many turns. By the way, in the video, this ring (when it is a ring, not toroid) is consist of several turns.
              And around it (ring with the current), we get a magnetic field in the form of a toroid. In this case, the current (Electric field) will flow along the ring - this is the first step of the fractal.
              And the magnetic field will form a toroid - this is the second step of the fractal. And the electric spark, as well as the toy from the video, tends to turn in the toroid.
              On short sparks, this is not very clear. But look here: https://archive.org/details/electric...07gern/page/16
              In fact, not everything is clear here, all this is quite difficult and requires serious research. Not in the kitchen or garage with a soldering iron...
              In Simplified intention - magnetic field is unrealized fractalization (the potential fractalization, which does not allow to be realized), the toy from the video is just a mechanical analogue.

Exactly the same can be described through frequency fractalization. But then you need to describe the frequencies of each point, how they interact, etc. In the end you have a frequency fractal...
              Now try to understand Russell or Keely entire frequency metamorphology. Well Dale Pond Tries...
              is,
              Any way, back to geometry, so we have interactions of all these three forms and their fractalizationscan and can get some crazy things ilke this: https://youtu.be/EVbdbVhzcM4
              Last edited by Bugfly; 10-16-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Gambeir, No I am not familiar with Ken Wheeler, I'll see, thanks for the link...
                And I don't know about Walter Russell, I mean what he says, You see all that Walter Bowman Russell and John Worrell Keely theories originally created as puzzles. Someone in the universe so mocks us. Here are the same Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, StarTrek... They have no definitive instructions. Only hints. The form "0" is an uroboros for example, it is a mocking hint from the past for previous generations. The analogies around us, they always were, they always will be. I think this is the basis of the universe itself, to always torment with hints. But we still do not know what is the S form is. We can see it in the image of the galaxy, read about it in Walter Russell notes, but we still do not know what it is. Until we repeat it ourselves, like we made a closed circuit with current and understood that this is an option "0". Until that we cant understand it.
                Well the ruling powers know enough and you're right that they are intentional jabs. Those jabs say we are smarter and have a right to rule. They don't mention that they also have a stacked deck of cards.

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                By the way... This video shows another interesting thing. It shows the fractal mechanism of the universe. You see these three initial "0", "1" and "2" can not only be combined, but they can also be fractalized.
                At first what is fractal?
                Here Dale Pond explained it very well:
                https://youtu.be/pBzLk3jHRic?t=3009
                50:09 - 52:09
                I do not like the approach of Dale Pond because he sees the fractalization in frequencies. I prefer the fractalization of geometric shapes. It's like in automatics You can measure transient response in the shape of a curve and work with it to determine the properties of the investigated object. But we can also decompose this curve in a row of Fourier harmonics and work with it, with different frequencies and investigated their influence to the object.
                I hope you understand what I mean. These are two approaches: geometric and frequency. They both works. But the frequency approach is crap, because it is very complicated. Well, there are some people who can compose music from birth, they think directly in frequency way. Well, I can not think so, and that's my opinion is crap.
                What we know today is vastly different from what was known only a few years ago. Here is where understanding our new found knowledge of magnetism is critical. A frequency is descriptive of space over time, generated by harmonic exchange with geometrical forms, or by resultants between energetic fields. This means that a frequency is a mutable substance where time and space have meaning. Time and space have no meaning to geometric forms or energies which give rise to frequencies. To study frequencies for clues to what gave rise to them is probably not the best way to investigate where they arose from. So yes, I'm in agreement with you.

Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                Back to the video you brought: https://youtu.be/KooPsEE7E-Q
                This is the perfect example of fractalization.
                This can be understood as a geometrical fractalizationsense of the form "0" it is closed loop, but in two hierarchical states. When this is just a ring - this is the first step of the fractal. Then the fractal mechanism does what it does and we get the second step and it already looks like a torus, but it's still the same closed loop, it is still option of form "0", but it was fractalized and now we have the second step of the fractalization of form "0" - toroid.
                How does it work in life?
                Take the loop with the current in the form of a ring. You can take a whole solenoid with many turns. By the way, in the video, this ring (when it is a ring, not toroid) is consist of several turns.
                And around it (ring with the current), we get a magnetic field in the form of a toroid. In this case, the current (Electric field) will flow along the ring - this is the first step of the fractal.
                And the magnetic field will form a toroid - this is the second step of the fractal. And the electric spark, as well as the toy from the video, tends to turn in the toroid.
                On short sparks, this is not very clear. But look here: https://archive.org/details/electric...07gern/page/16
                In fact, not everything is clear here, all this is quite difficult and requires serious research. Not in the kitchen or garage with a soldering iron...
                In Simplified intention - magnetic field is unrealized fractalization (the potential fractalization, which does not allow to be realized), the toy from the video is just a mechanical analogue.

Exactly the same can be described through frequency fractalization. But then you need to describe the frequencies of each point, how they interact, etc. In the end you have a frequency fractal...
                Now try to understand Russell or Keely entire frequency metamorphology. Well Dale Pond Tries...
                is,
                Any way, back to geometry, so we have interactions of all these three forms and their fractalizationscan and can get some crazy things ilke this: https://youtu.be/EVbdbVhzcM4
                What starts in the garage with a soldering iron, or balsa sticks and an razor in the case of aviation, invariable leads to serious research but nothing has ever come out of professional labs which didn't first begin in the troubled mind of a lunatic.

Which brings us back to the case of UFO's, the Alexey, and vortex rings. A fascinating video BTW. It's odd to me that they used fluids because it so complicates things in my mind. The Germans used pools of water to simulate high speed aerodynamics in tests involving swept wing technology during WWII. Water is I believe about 18 times denser than air. They lacked high speed wind tunnels so the work round became models dropped in pools.

As a kid we used to use our model planes in the swimming pool as gliders not even knowing the relative relationship. I remember being bamboozled how a jet seemed to fly/swim so much better. Couldn't figure it out back in those dark ages. Course we weighted the noses but as I recall the jet planes always worked so much better. Now of course there's a reason for that. Just imagine if air was as thick as water. I guess birds would never have existed and sharks outside the front door would still be a big problem in remote areas.

What the video shows me is that matter/creation is the product of slowed inertial force; complexity or fractals of it's own self are a response to impedance, which leads then to increased slowing, which leads to more fractals of self expression, until the velocity of the inertial force is exhaused and the energy is re-absorbed back in to counter space out of which it was born.
                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-16-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                  What the video shows me is that matter/creation is the product of slowed inertial force; complexity or fractals of it's own self are a response to impedance, which leads then to increased slowing, which leads to more fractals of self expression, until the velocity of the inertial force is exhaused and the energy is re-absorbed back in to counter space out of which it was born.
                  Gambeir, Yes exactly, but this is only part of the process, inertia slows down and destroys everything, it is a destructive process, It is mainly based on the form "0". But there are still two forms "1" and "2" which we have not studied at all... We only learned how to die and slow down dying (we studied the properties of form "0"), but not resurrection and reviving... I mean social attempts... Attempts of the whole society...

Gambeir, I want to ask questions about things I did not understand with Tesla's inventions if you do not mind.
                  Especially since we will probably need to modernize a kacher, so that it generates static.
                  If anyone helps, I will not mind either.
                  The first incomprehensible thing concerns Tesla Coil? here is the patent:
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us512340
                  Tesla writes that this is a coil for electromagnets.
                  Flat coil for electromagnets? What does he mean by that? Electromagnets?
                  But let's see where Tesla has flat coils?
                  Almost everywhere:
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us593138
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us649621
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us723188
                  https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us787412
                  And what kind of flat coil he has everywhere?
                  All these flat coils - These are secondary windings.

So could it be that this new coil from patent 512340 Is also a secondary?
                  But if this is so, then this is some kind of strange secondary, because it has three branches instead of two.
                  Where then we shood connect them?

Second weird thing. Tesla machines for the production of high frequency currents were with flat coils and then suddenly in one of the latest patents we see this: https://patents.google.com/patent/US...n?oq=us1119732

http://teslacoil.ru/wp-content/galle...l/dsc_1511.jpg

And after that, everyone did only this model.
                  Flat coils officially banned?
                  I saw the video as flat coils tested for resonance, but never made them as secondary.
                  Well, maybe not convenient, ok...
                  But strangely another, look here: https://archive.org/details/electric...8gern/page/398

CONSTRUCTING A 1/4 K.W. HIGH
                  FREQUENCY OUDIN COIL.

Speaking of the Tesla device almost everywhere mentioned Oudin.
                  Who is it?
                  There is only a small wikipedia article
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oudin_coil
                  But more detailed information could not be found.
                  If it is mentioned everywhere and it is so popular, then why is there no information?
                  Last edited by Bugfly; 10-17-2018, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully others will dive in to respond Bugsfly. What you're asking and why you're asking involve knowledge and experience which is I do not have. I know many here have spent their lives working with electrical equipment and are avid hobbyists in electronics. Almost any other person on this form is vastly more qualified to respond for that reason.

I can only claim to be an independent researcher and part time scribbler attempting to inspire people. I have no deep knowledge or expertise in electronics or electrical theory. People whose love of their life has been electronics, are required to find the answers, and what experience I have proves to me, beyond any doubt, that there are answers being hidden behind a complex facade of misinformation disguised as education.

Now you don't have to post everything here. I hope that I didn't give you that impression. Anything related to the Alexey should be posted where it will be seen and where it matters on that thread. You should post your improvement ideas for the Alexey machine on that thread Bugsfly. "Those people" laughing, well those people there have the technical training, knowledge, experience to follow what you're thinking. Electronics is the love of their lives, and that's why I am here because they have the keys, only they just don't yet know it is all (Smile) and I don't and so I'm trying like hell to wrest it out of their greedy little brains...Laughing....all great folks so I'm only kidding.
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...cations-5.html
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-17-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Gambeir, Yes exactly, but this is only part of the process, inertia slows down and destroys everything, it is a destructive process, It is mainly based on the form "0". But there are still two forms "1" and "2" which we have not studied at all... We only learned how to die and slow down dying (we studied the properties of form "0"), but not resurrection and reviving... I mean social attempts... Attempts of the whole society...

Gambeir, I want to ask questions about things I did not understand with Tesla's inventions if you do not mind.
                      Especially since we will probably need to modernize a kacher, so that it generates static.
                      If anyone helps, I will not mind either.
                      The first incomprehensible thing concerns Tesla Coil? here is the patent:
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us512340
                      Tesla writes that this is a coil for electromagnets.
                      Flat coil for electromagnets? What does he mean by that? Electromagnets?
                      But let's see where Tesla has flat coils?
                      Almost everywhere:
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us593138
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us649621
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us723188
                      https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us787412
                      And what kind of flat coil he has everywhere?
                      All these flat coils - These are secondary windings.

So could it be that this new coil from patent 512340 Is also a secondary?
                      But if this is so, then this is some kind of strange secondary, because it has three branches instead of two.
                      Where then we shood connect them?

Second weird thing. Tesla machines for the production of high frequency currents were with flat coils and then suddenly in one of the latest patents we see this: https://patents.google.com/patent/US...n?oq=us1119732

http://teslacoil.ru/wp-content/galle...l/dsc_1511.jpg

And after that, everyone did only this model.
                      Flat coils officially banned?
                      I saw the video as flat coils tested for resonance, but never made them as secondary.
                      Well, maybe not convenient, ok...
                      But strangely another, look here: https://archive.org/details/electric...8gern/page/398

CONSTRUCTING A 1/4 K.W. HIGH
                      FREQUENCY OUDIN COIL.

Speaking of the Tesla device almost everywhere mentioned Oudin.
                      Who is it?
                      There is only a small wikipedia article
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oudin_coil
                      But more detailed information could not be found.
                      If it is mentioned everywhere and it is so popular, then why is there no information?
                      the flat coils recover all the energy from a magnetically induced field
                      a solenoid only collects the energy that passes through a narrow ring.

Comment

• I'm just wondering if we aren't making the Alexey and ARV out to be more than they really are? Both of them have so many similar features actually. If you took the Alexey's disks and slotted them they would look about like the ARV's base plates. I was thinking you could probably just slot the AC alone, but it's probably better to slot the DC plate as well.

If you look at the Alexey it's almost like the most basic drawing of how to generate an electrical current; a magnet moving over a conductor, instead of a conductor moving through a magnetic field, but it's the same thing just reversed. I just wonder if you slotted the HV plate in to pies and ran the thing if it wouldn't perhaps work better.

Am I wrong or don't you have basically two electromagnets working at right angles? One's DC and one is AC. The two fields interact because the magnets in the DC are acting as a kind of differential to put the circuit at 90 degrees to the AC and making the design compact.

I'm beginning to think this is all standard electrical field force dynamics going on. We just have not been seeing it because of the dynamic movements of the spinning DC plate.
                        Any thoughts on that?
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-18-2018, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                          the flat coils recover all the energy from a magnetically induced field
                          a solenoid only collects the energy that passes through a narrow ring.
                          Hi, spacecase0! Interesting guess. I think it is only half true. Solenoid pulls the field out of the ring very well. But it's not actually a ring, it's a tube.
                          Of course, if the solenoid consists of more than one ring winding. On the contrary flat coil covers the plane very well. If we continue the reasoning in the same direction then we need to make a volumetric spiral. We either make concentric solenoids one inside the other and thus fill the volume with them, or we make many flat coils one above the other. The problem is that there is no magnetic field between the turns. May be we need alternate right and left turns inside this design. Or maybe Tesla just figured out how to do it for a flat coil. But these three connectors, where to connect them ...

Comment

Hi, spacecase0! Interesting guess. I think it is only half true. Solenoid pulls the field out of the ring very well. But it's not actually a ring, it's a tube.
                            Of course, if the solenoid consists of more than one ring winding. On the contrary flat coil covers the plane very well. If we continue the reasoning in the same direction then we need to make a volumetric spiral. We either make concentric solenoids one inside the other and thus fill the volume with them, or we make many flat coils one above the other. The problem is that there is no magnetic field between the turns. May be we need alternate right and left turns inside this design. Or maybe Tesla just figured out how to do it for a flat coil. But these three connectors, where to connect them ...
                            a Solenoid is made to interact with a a magnetic field
                            the thing is that we are not trying to interact with a regular magnetic field
                            the field that a Tesla coil primary is making is not a regular magnetic field, it is a motional magnetic field (you could also call it a time field). Tesla did build volumetric spirals to catch this energy, and he also built flat spirals. and it looks like either catches this energy well

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                              I'm just wondering if we aren't making the Alexey and ARV out to be more than they really are? Both of them have so many similar features actually. If you took the Alexey's disks and slotted them they would look about like the ARV's base plates. I was thinking you could probably just slot the AC alone, but it's probably better to slot the DC plate as well.

If you look at the Alexey it's almost like the most basic drawing of how to generate an electrical current; a magnet moving over a conductor, instead of a conductor moving through a magnetic field, but it's the same thing just reversed. I just wonder if you slotted the HV plate in to pies and ran the thing if it wouldn't perhaps work better.

Am I wrong or don't you have basically two electromagnets working at right angles? One's DC and one is AC. The two fields interact because the magnets in the DC are acting as a kind of differential to put the circuit at 90 degrees to the AC and making the design compact.

I'm beginning to think this is all standard electrical field force dynamics going on. We just have not been seeing it because of the dynamic movements of the spinning DC plate.
                              Any thoughts on that?
                              I am also convinced that it is standard field force interactions,
                              the thing we have been missing before is that there are two separate things that we measure as voltage. and that confusion has cost us the understanding of gravity

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                                a Solenoid is made to interact with a a magnetic field
                                the thing is that we are not trying to interact with a regular magnetic field
                                the field that a Tesla coil primary is making is not a regular magnetic field, it is a motional magnetic field (you could also call it a time field). Tesla did build volumetric spirals to catch this energy, and he also built flat spirals. and it looks like either catches this energy well
                                So You mean that the Tesla coil is designed to trap the magnetic field that generated by Tesla transformers secondary winding?

By Tesla transformer which has primary and secondary windings I mean device like this: https://archive.org/details/electric...8gern/page/398

"CONSTRUCTING A 1/4 K.W. HIGH FREQUENCY OUDIN COIL."

And by Tesla coil I mean this: https://patents.google.com/patent/US...en?oq=us512340

Comment

Working...
                                X