No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, sorry I had to dash off and didn't have time to really reply the way I wanted. Spacecase0 you recall the forecast for people living in the sky with very few possessions?
    Well so now I believe I have an explanation for that future forecast and which comes out of an understanding over what I observed.

To begin with I'm looking for a technology which leads to an explanation for the Alexey device. I'm pretty sure the machine is associated with a dielectric barrier discharge but which leads me right now to the; "Transatmospheric Electrogravitic Low Observability Surveillance Platform."
    http://thehollowearthinsider.com/blo...logspotcom.png
    Now the thing we saw looked like half a wing of the TR6
    HD image at link below
    http://www.wakeupkiwi.com/images/tr6-large.jpg

The name is misplaced because it's not an electrogravitic vehicle specifically. It's an atmospheric plasma jet discharge propulsion system which evidently is a modular system capable of being assembled in to various patterns.

Because an atmospheric plasma jet discharge is a scalable system it really gains the most from being made in a very large configuration, and constructed with a very light framework, and because the atmosphere is always carrying a HV charge at almost any significant altitude this sort of configuration is capable of self sustained flight of unlimited duration or something close to that.

In effect, a sort of flying carpet but on the scale of a large building. Now I reported what we saw was on the order of 100 feet across, but only because we are clueless to how high up it was, but because this area is under an ATC (air traffic control) there are restrictions on the max altitude uncontrolled aviation can fly without entering controlled airspace, and generally this is 1,100 feet which is around pattern altitude. I'd have to look at an air sectional chart to know specifically for my location and I have one somewhere's about, but it isn't critical, it is controlled airspace over the house. Not that this would be an issue for this vehicle and it's occupants I'm quite sure.

An air vehicle flying around 500 feet as observed by us would have made the machine we saw much larger as an entire airliner wouldn't have filled the space, in which case the machine we saw would have been on the order of hundreds of feet in length. Probably in excess of 600 feet or more. I just don't want to sound like I'm inflating or making more of it than it was.

The low observerability part is spot on though. Not sure if it is image projection on the surface of the machine or projected in front of the vehicle by some means but at the time it sort of appeared like a suddenly shimmering mirage out of almost no where.

OK, well so now we can conclude that the infamous "they" are watching us, as in all of us evidently, and so there's these things up there we can't detect with the naked eye which are evidently doing something as part of the Petagrams: I can't account for 21 Trillion Dollars, toss your hands in the air and smile, Mr. (poison our food with nerve gas sweetener) Donald Rumsfeld.

An amusing post on this vehicle can be read at secret projects
    https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/for...?topic=23323.0

Such "stuff" is not new, it appeared a couple of years ago in several UFO-oriented or conspirations website, in order to explain the lights that some people saw over Phoenix in 1997.
    Obviously, it is emh... unlikely that some vehicle like the one depicted could be real at all.

Quite the reverse actually and it is indeed real, and not entirely out of this world either, but rather the result of creative thinking and applied technology. This machine is actually a kind of de~evolved off shoot born out of the same technology used to create the ARV.

Now let's just say for the sake of argument that you were a wanted man, possibly a woman too, and let's just say you're like wanted for stealing trillions of dollars, participating in creating a war/wars where millions needlessly died, including thousands of your own countrymen, and then you looted the national treasuries of those oppressed nations gold deposits, and then figured out a way to profit from food poisoning on a massive scale against people in your own nation and across the globe, and then maybe did a few other lesser things while eating pizza and playing ping pong.

So where then would you flee if say there were to be a global manhunt for you? How about a flying carpet that's say about the size of a large apartment complex, or even the size of a say the Chrysler Building: That would be acceptable and from time to time you could hook up with other sky crooks and or sky born It's to exchange gifts or some things. No need to worry about fuel or anyone spotting you either, besides any who do are obviously wack'0s right? This hypothetical is of course not necessary since instead a real city is likely to exist on other worlds where any possibility of detection is impossible by presently accepted means and instead this sort of so~called Surveillance Platform is being employed as part of other criminally inspired plots whilst working under the guise of national security: God only knows what those might be but I seriously doubt they have good intentions despite what the operators of these machines may believe.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 09:08 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• I had been just trying to post an easy way to generate the effect you were talking about. Was not interested in the ozone either, but most designs are much more complex and expensive to build. Was just showing the design where it is possible to put lots of power into it, and do so easily, as well as low priced to build.

reading what you have posted now, I do have a few comments.
      you mentioned that when the jet plane was being developed it, it had already been outdated by things like the ARV.
      I just don't think this is the case. Magnetic fields do odd things to people. here is an example.
      https://www.jameco.com/Jameco/worksh...ch-intern.html
      so if you were trying to live in the sky, you likely would not want anything with magnetic fields as large as the ARV.
      I doubt that some people could deal with it at all, and many more likely would not want to deal with it.
      you would want some other technology.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
        I had been just trying to post an easy way to generate the effect you were talking about. Was not interested in the ozone either, but most designs are much more complex and expensive to build. Was just showing the design where it is possible to put lots of power into it, and do so easily, as well as low priced to build.

you mentioned that when the jet plane was being developed it, it had already been outdated by things like the ARV.
        I just don't think this is the case. Magnetic fields do odd things to people. here is an example.
        https://www.jameco.com/Jameco/worksh...ch-intern.html
        so if you were trying to live in the sky, you likely would not want anything with magnetic fields as large as the ARV.
        I doubt that some people could deal with it at all, and many more likely would not want to deal with it.
        you would want some other technology.
        Sorry spacecase0, I was afraid you might have missed the connection to the Chernikov machine and didn't want you to go astray looking for something else because I know how that goes.

Well the TR-6 observation thingy might not be using a magnetic field like Alexey Chernikov's machine. It might just be using an atmospheric plasma jet of very large proportions. So it's like half of the Chernikov device, it's probable that it is just using a dielectric discharge to create a one atmosphere plasma discharge jet: The powers that be might have deemed it too dangerous to link a magnetic field to a lowly military vehicle, and of course you're right about a magnetic field doing things to the mind. So I sort of doubt it is using a magnetic field like Chernikov's device does.

What I was thinking is how easy it is to take the concept of atmospheric plasma jet and to just scale it up to say a 100 feet in diameter and to use light weight materials, carbon fiber and balsa sheathed core materials and to create a frame work for a the plasma motor to sit in. Someone would have to crunch some numbers but I was thinking more kite like with atmospheric powered plasma motor and capacitor storage system which gathered energy from the atmosphere. It would probably have some kind of fabric like skin and have walkways to move about with an area for standing and sitting.

Something along those lines might enable a person to stay airborne basically forever as near as I can tell. It just sits there gathering in atmospheric ions and then converting that energy to an atmospheric plasma jet. It's a little like a Zeppelin in that it would have a frame and to be able to levitate on the atmospheric plasma motors alone, and of course it would also have to be really big, which is the same for a Zeppelin where 600 or 800 feet in length is typical. There's some point where weight vers power crosses over to flight. I'm speculating about how it works of course. For all I know it's the size of the Chrysler Building with all kinds of shielding and or isolated areas to protect whoever is on board but I don't think so. I think anything like that wouldn't venture around these parts and so it's probably a lot more down to earth than even the Chernikov device is. One thing though is that it is silent and so are atmospheric plasma jets and it does have these faintly glowing spherical shapes beneath it so the boot fits, and as the saying goes; if the boot fits you must wear it.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 10:55 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

I had been just trying to post an easy way to generate the effect you were talking about. Was not interested in the ozone either, but most designs are much more complex and expensive to build. Was just showing the design where it is possible to put lots of power into it, and do so easily, as well as low priced to build.
          Again, this was my mistaken idea about what you were thinking.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
          I understand but the story seems to be dating even further back than I myself had even thought possible. With the Chernikov machine coming to light it implies there is a possible connection to the story about the kid who invented an electric rocket which he sold to Standard Oil for a million dollars. Then we have the photo of a flying saucer in Berlin Germany in 1935, and even earlier, so it appears someone had such a vehicle.

One of these links should work.
          Gravity Capacitor
          https://studylib.net/doc/18328755/-e...ity-warp-drive
          http://www.stealthskater.com/Documen...citorArray.pdf
          https://www.scribd.com/document/3551...Warp-Drive-pdf

Assuming that the photo's of saucers in Germany and elsewhere are not plants, and are real, then that technology was in the hands of some entity, and assuming that power was Nazi Germany and that it was using a some variation of an electric rocket, and probably associated form of propulsion like Chernikov's, then all the rest of aviation history, including helicopters, seems to have been a pointless exercise. It would be a lot of assumptions except for the fact that we have these photo's and all the other associated information. It all says this technology was in operation by at least 1935 and possibly even before that. I know it seems almost too much to believe but maybe not. The evidence seems to be there to say it did, and not only that it did exist and was operational somewhere, but that the technology to make it happen isn't even as advanced as what's required to make the very complex piston engines and superchargers required of military aircraft of the same time. It's astonishing but I think that's what we are really seeing come out of the wood work.

Frank Whittle's and Dr. Hans von Ohain's jet motors date from a patent for Ohain in 1934 and for Whittle a successful bench test in 1937.

Nevertheless, neither of these or precursor themojet motors were capable of overcoming the aerodynamic limitations and other unknowns which later cropped up in high speed aerodynamics. The saucer shape and propulsion system suffered none of these design limitations. The sound barrier officially broken in 1947 was just the beginning of a series of evolving problematic issues caused by compressed air.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            Again, this was my mistaken idea about what you were thinking.
            clearly you need to work on your telepathy skills

and I need to work on my skills of seeing the future
            should have seen the lack of content getting across and clarified things before it was an issue.

but until we have all mastered that sort of thing,
            think about algorithms and what gets you noticed

I think the electric rocket guy got the details wrong
            go read this for what I am talking about
            www.rexresearch.com/hooper/similarities.pdf

Comment

should have seen the lack of content getting across and clarified things before it was an issue.

LOL~
              I just posted a link to his entire book on the Alexey thread. Laughing...oh I think we think too much alike right now.
              Also here in the last part of this post are words from Kennedy which bear a suspicious similarity to the ARV drawing.
              Kennedy is the author of those electric rocket drawings where he tried to reverse engineer the idea from the original
              story about the kid whom supposedly built one and sold the rights to Standard Oil in the 1930's.

Here's the post repeated.
              OK, well not had time to read this because it is a book, but just go to the link and skip to page 11 and scan the intro, then go to 91 and then see illustration on page 94.
              http://www.rexresearch.com/hooper/NewHorizons.pdf

This is just about generating an electrical current by spinning the magnets.

Apparatus for Generating
              Motional Electric Field
              by William J. Hooper
              US Patent # 3,656,013

This is the only info I can find which relates back to the electric rocket material. Note what he says here;
              " it occurred to me that the capacitor plates should be staggered and wedge shaped to make polarized gravity flow through a central, hollow core. Staggering the plates was the single most important idea I had.
              NEW Gravity Capacitor
              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-30-2018, 01:04 AM.

Comment

OK, read it once, and now I have to take a nap because reading it is exhausting, I'd imagine the book version is dangerous and shouldn't be read by anyone who is depressed. This version or synopsis is better for an over view. I see what you're saying. I'll have to re~read it ten times of course, but by then hopefully someone will have formulated how this is operating in the Alexey Chernikov machine, though it's obvious that there are correlations. Now, If you go for the other option of the whole book, then first put the razor blades away and hide them if possible, and have a sleeping bag near by just in case you can't make it back to where the razors are hidden after the first chapter.

Christ sakes, shouldn't there be like professional writers helping out to try to make these science papers less dangerous for the thinking and imaginative? Where do they teach this kind of depression writing skill, is it something the military has added to college courses, a requirement perhaps, or is this something accidentally picked up through the Nazi Scientists, maybe as a part of science indoctrination course on peer reviews or something, or is it like a requirement in science courses these days to help out the mental health field with needless clients and to boost class attendance because afterwards everyone is insane?
                Last edited by Gambeir; 09-30-2018, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• To paraphrase Fenyman;

All matter is a mixture of positive protons and negative electrons which are attracting and repelling with this great force. If two humans each had one percent more electrons than protons their repelling force against each other would be would be enough to lift a “weight” equal to that of the entire earth

Quote;
                  " You may ask: “If this electrical force is so terrific, why don’t the protons and electrons just get on top of each other? If they want to be in an intimate mixture, why isn’t it still more intimate?” The answer has to do with the quantum effects. If we try to confine our electrons in a region that is very close to the protons, then according to the uncertainty principle they must have some mean square momentum which is larger the more we try to confine them. It is this motion, required by the laws of quantum mechanics, that keeps the electrical attraction from bringing the charges any closer together"
                  The Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol. II Ch. 1: Electromagnetism

Now I'm not sure there's a point to this but the idea here is that there are these idea's about the way things work and then they have applied laws to them, and a law excludes creativity in action: The purpose is designed to make one program work with another program. In other words, it is an explanation but the real question is if it's really the right explanation. The whole intent in providing/planting evidence is to blind the investigator to truth, and the way to do that is by providing evidence/alibi's which create a law which precludes the possibility that X was involved in Y.

Just because a plausible explanation can be created does not mean it's the right explanation. This is especially of concern wherein the evidence or proofs are being supplied by the suspects.
                  I'm inclined to agree with Hooper over Fenyman and conclude that explanations arising from undiscovered but detectable energy is a more logical explanation than attempting to work with uncertainty as a principle. I do however see that, if in quantum physics a greater area/space is necessary for square momentum in order to obtain more energy, then perhaps that space is being obtained through a connection to counterspace. That's pure speculation but for quantum physics to be valid it has to have a rational explanation for exhibited behavior of physical objects. I can't help but note that it would be typical of Universe to plot a mass joke just like this, and to link Stienmetz's counterspace with quantum physics, and just to plant a dunce cap on our heads because this is what Universe really get's a kick doing: Going around planting dunce caps on our heads, keeping us humble because our nature isn't to be humble, so we need humbling a lot I guess and in this case there would dunce caps all round, enough for everyone to have at least one.

In the Alexey Chernikov machine the use of high frequency generator/s, magnets, and electrical power (AC and DC) all work in superposition to result in an apparent creation of gravitational force. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superposition_principle

PS: I think this is a really great paper actually but could use a little more flavor to add some color to it.
                  I think it's really worth investing time in and to go over repeatedly despite the evident dangers.
                  http://www.rexresearch.com/hooper/similarities.pdf
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 10-01-2018, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• In regard to the Alexey Chernikov machine and the paper by Hooper. There's some similarities in the attached material which might be given some consideration as to what this unknown energy field is with regards to Hoopers paper: I can only come up with electromagnetic inertia which I think basically describes mass.

One of the first things that strikes me is how the Cook Inertial Propulsion Engine operates by splitting mass in a rotating plane to achieve an inertial propulsion drive. This mechanical system may be giving clues to how the Chernikov machine is working. This device was tested by Boeing.
                    https://web.archive.org/web/20160331.../principle.htm
                    Force Borne Web
                    Robert Cook: Inertial Propulsion Engine ~ US Patent # 4238968 ~ USP # 3683707

The second thing which appears to have another correlation is on the behavior of the magnetic fields as demonstrated in this video by Jeffery Cook.
                    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLJDQwHnItA[/VIDEO]
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-01-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Repeating links
                      Alexey Device

https://www.warp-drive-physics.com/construction-blog

AC homopolar generator, which was invented (on Earth) by Peter Lindemann and Michael Knox in 1987.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

A must read
                      Appendix 4. Spin, electricity and magnetism: the extra-terrestrials are teaching us about homopolar motors, and how they may be used to generate DC or AC electricity in a clean and efficient fashionÂ* By Dr. Horace R. Drew
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 10-01-2018, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/images/8-12.jpg
                        http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/images/8-26.jpg
                        http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/images/8-28.jpg

"If any magnetic dipole contains two small loops of current (rather than one), then each end of a magnetic field may contain “intrinsic torque”. Hence any charged particle which moves parallel to that end-plane of torque (or perpendicular to the N-S poles) would naturally experience a curvature of its path. When electric charge is reversed from plus to minus, the particle curves in an opposite direction, just as if local time were reversed. "

Science from beyond Earth: will we listen or will we choose willingly to remain ignorant? by Horace Drew
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-02-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• These mechanical inventions give us a visual way to see a physical operation of behavior. Splitting and recombining mass in the Cook Inertial Drive may be important since that whole concept and it's subsequent effect are far outside convention in thought and operation: What if we have something akin to this going on in the Alexy Device? Realistically I would think that applying the principles of the Cook Inertial Drive to an electromagnetic field of operation with gating would produce a usable device. The only way this thing is going to fly is to use electromagnetic energy and switching. It should just be a technical issue if our science has any value at all.

" it is theorized that as the device increases its rotational speed, its efficiency will increase at a tremendous rate."
                          CIP Principle

"evenly divided masses move at the same angular velocity, they create forces in equilibrium for only 180° of the complete cycle. The split mass is then made complete and becomes one mass which creates an unbalanced centrifugal force for 180°."
                          CIP Principle

A magnetic field has similarities to the Tsiriggakis device, and seems to demonstrate a behavior that can be utilized to hold a picture of the forces we cannot see. It looks like it's demonstrating half a magnetic field. The Tsiriggakis device is also tracing out a mobius strip.

In the Otis OTC the gyroscopic precession rotates the Untron every half cycle. In the Alexey device HV AC interacts with a polarized pair of DC plates. Shouldn't we expect a correlation which is similar in the Alexey device?

Maybe these mechanical machines have things to help us understand what we are dealing with and to imagine others. The physics that apply to these spinning gyrating machines has to be similar to the physics which act upon other matter.

"The most basic premise of “magnetism”, as shown in crop circles, is that it derives somehow from an intersection of our 3-D space with subatomic spin motions in extra dimensions. Here in three crop pictures from 1995 (see www.cropcirclecenter.com), we can see a schematic diagram for the “Lorentz force” of electromagnetism. That motif was accompanied in two cases by “three small balls”, which could plausibly represent the three components Sx, Sy and Sz of electron spin: "
                          http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/a...mages/A4-2.jpg
                          http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/a...inge2013c.html
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 10-02-2018, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                            Maybe both of these mechanical machines have things to help us understand what the effects would be on the whole.
                            13:18 thru 13:56

@13:23

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn%27s_hexagon

Al

Comment

• Not entirely sure our telepathic connection is without static but I take the point that I needed to restate that business about not knowing what a magnet is.

{poorly worded}

Comment

Working...
                              X