No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Hall is one of my favorite investigative journalists.
    Cover up of discoveries in space & secret space vehicles
    https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...4&part=1&gen=5

This video runs 1 hour and 14 minutes. Of interest here begins at 58:00 minutes and runs for about 5 minutes.
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3651&v=RB43e95ZtdY[/VIDEO]
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      Construction continues, slow but steady, the build is more advanced than these photos, updates to follow later.

I've completed a simple flyback driver with x2 IRFP260's along with various flyback transformers, wired to use the driver. It works quite well. I've also made the voltage multiplier used in the circuit. Magnets and discs are ready.

Working on the Tesla coil part. I have a coil to use wound already, but working on the primary coil and transistor circuit. Alexey uses a (PNP) transistor, KT819, so I'm looking for an equivalent transistors to use.

Still await further parts to arrive, but the frame work on the disc is taking shape.
      Certain pictures below.
      I think Would be a good ideea to bring Alexey here on the forum to help peoplle to replicate his device with his advices.... what is your opinion ?
      Last edited by sinergicus; 09-24-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
        I think Would be a good ideea to bring Alexey here on the forum to help peoplle to replicate his device with his advices.... what is your opinion ?
        adding people to this forum has been troublesome for others.
        I am all for it if it is possible

I might have figured out at least one reason why the center plate is needed.
        when working out how to make the correct polarity field, you really want the 2 disks to have separate fields, without a boundary, one disk might mess up the other disk's field.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post

when working out how to make the correct polarity field, you really want the 2 disks to have separate fields, without a boundary, one disk might mess up the other disk's field.
          Totally agree with the both of you.

I was thinking along the same lines till just these last few days.
          If we follow the idea of woodward, wheeler, and Ufopolitics who tells
          me there is no such thing as re~vectoring, and I think he might be right
          about that, but so anyways;

It's Fluxing HV between magnetic fields spacecase0. Energy=mass, or something akin to it, and in the Woodward formula what you do is create a high state of fluxing/vibration.
          Things are beginning to focus I think.

Think about it; you have energy which has a magnetic field. but which is put into a vibration/fluxing state, and by a rapid cycling field of magnetic energy exterior to it's own. Make any sense?
          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-25-2018, 01:41 AM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
            I totally agree.

However, I believe it would be better if we create a dedicated Thread about building/replicating his work...as also having his name on it...

Something like..."Alexey Chekurkov Anti-Gravity Replication".

As I also believe that the Member who should open that Thread be Sputkins, just because he is very much ahead/advanced compared to the rest of us in the replication...

I would help with as many graphics as you all need.

Sorry Gambeir, not trying to steer anybody away...is just to separate Theories about Arv's...from a real replication of an Antigravity device being built.

I believe is a great idea to help us ALL...plus am sure many members here who are fluent in both languages (Russian-English) could assist in translation accuracy.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-25-2018, 03:48 AM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              I totally agree.

However, I believe it would be better if we create a dedicated Thread about building/replicating his work...as also having his name on it...

Something like..."Alexey Chekurkov Anti-Gravity Replication".

As I also believe that the Member who should open that Thread be Sputkins, just because he is very much ahead/advanced compared to the rest of us in the replication...

I would help with as many graphics as you all need.

Sorry Gambeir, not trying to steer anybody away...is just to separate Theories about Arv's...from a real replication of an Antigravity device being built.

I believe is a great idea to help us ALL...plus am sure many members here who are fluent in both languages (Russian-English) could assist in translation accuracy.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
              Look, Alexey has less understanding than we do. A thread devoted to replication is a good idea. Neither you, nor Spacecase0, nor Sputins, nor many others here need assistance. I need assistance, you do not, that's what I came here for to begin with.

I can assemble a convincing answer to a complex puzzle but I'm no electronics guy and neither are many others, but you people are, and so long as you understand what has to take place you can make it happen. This is an open air capacitor right? It's doing something right? What is it doing? Well I think it's fluxing HV energy: A flux capacitor.

What is the woodward effect about? It's all about fluxing. It's about stretching and shrinking at a very high rate of speed; what's going on with this machine and with energy? You can't just dump power in to a quartz capacitor and expect that to do what you want. You have to flux it, vibrate it, get it to mesh with the counter space. I see woodward effect as a meshing or some kind of attachment to the frequency which Universe vibrates at in counterspace and which then causes gravitational effects in matter.

This machine seems to be doing what is necessary for mass cancellation according to Woodward's effect; which is related to Mach's Principle in a round about way. Neither need to be made intensely complex to understand unless you insist on doing so, in which case they can be insanely complex, but that's not necessary to make a simple device operate. Anyways, no offense taken. A building and testing thread devoted to this topic is vastly more important and will outlive this one. This leave this thread open for whatever else comes along.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-25-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                Look, Alexey has less understanding than we do. A thread devoted to replication is a good idea. Neither you, nor Spacecase0, nor Sputins, nor many others here need assistance. I need assistance, you do not, that's what I came here for to begin with.

I can assemble a convincing answer to a complex puzzle but I'm no electronics guy and neither are many others, but you people are, and so long as you understand what has to take place you can make it happen. This is an open air capacitor right? It's doing something right? What is it doing? Well I think it's fluxing HV energy: A flux capacitor.

What is the woodward effect about? It's all about fluxing. It's about stretching and shrinking at a very high rate of speed; what's going on with this machine and with energy? You can't just dump power in to a quartz capacitor and expect that to do what you want. You have to flux it, vibrate it, get it to mesh with the counter space. I see woodward effect as a meshing or some kind of attachment to the frequency which Universe vibrates at in counterspace and which then causes gravitational effects in matter.

This machine seems to be doing what is necessary for mass cancellation according to Woodward's effect; which is related to Mach's Principle in a round about way. Neither need to be made intensely complex to understand unless you insist on doing so, in which case they can be insanely complex, but that's not necessary to make a simple device operate. Anyways, no offense taken. A building and testing thread devoted to this topic is vastly more important and will outlive this one. This leave this thread open for whatever else comes along.

Good morn Gambeir et al,

Alexey may not have a full understanding about the whole thing...but neither do we, I mean none.
                We may be guessing for years even building a successful model...

But what am sure off, is that Alexey knows very well ALL SPECIFICATIONS related to the build in order to make it successful...and there are MANY LOOSE ENDS for all of Us here.

Like, speed of motors?...frequency driven by the Tesla Coil?...what is the Max V out of both DC HV spinning discs? are both HV DC positive-negative same exact values?...what are the scale ratios between static-rotary discs diameter?

For example...Sputins is building it based on the model 3...with magnets on top disc...we do not know how are those upper magnets set related to pole orientation?...are they repelling N-N?...Or are they in ATTRACTION N-S?

Assumption and a bit of common sense leads to conclude that ALL Magnets have N Vector (B-Field) aiming away from Earth...but that's only an "assumption"...not a fact.

Finally...that was just a suggestion to direct Alexey to its own Thread...with his name on it.

I believe a Building Thread would be a clean place to start, where many others could also follow/replicate based on all specs graphics shown...without theories nor assumptions until it gets off ground on a few replications.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-25-2018, 01:29 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

So the frame is coming along but await to mount motors, magnetic / electric discs, HV brushes, ultrasonic device and other bits. Pictures show a mock-up. I might have to increase the size of the threaded rods to a larger diameter.

I agree the central plate, neutral plate or centre tap plate plays an important roll. Its also the position to apply the RF from the Tesla coil evenly to both halves of the device.

The primary coil for the Tesla Coil is almost complete, just the circuit remains. - I'll use the circuit Spigel used, (BSpg on the forum) using a 2SC5200 transistor. The important thing is that the Tesla coil circuit self adjusts for factors that change the resonant circuit, so it remains resonant at all times, (important if the device moves up).
                  Sputins.
                  "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Alexey's new uploaded video...

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aDOAFFkHaH4#[/VIDEO]

Just about 24 min ago....

At almost end of video (18:00) he shows many different outdoor tests, different altitudes...at different day time...note sunlight.

Positive Plates above/neg below rises...looses weight...opposite increases it...watch scale diagram on right at almost end.

We all need A Russian Translator!!...the more I watch this...the more I believe in his work!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-25-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Good morn Gambeir et al,

Alexey may not have a full understanding about the whole thing...but neither do we, I mean none.
                      We may be guessing for years even building a successful model...

But what am sure off, is that Alexey knows very well ALL SPECIFICATIONS related to the build in order to make it successful...and there are MANY LOOSE ENDS for all of Us here.

Like, speed of motors?...frequency driven by the Tesla Coil?...what is the Max V out of both DC HV spinning discs? are both HV DC positive-negative same exact values?...what are the scale ratios between static-rotary discs diameter?

For example...Sputins is building it based on the model 3...with magnets on top disc...we do not know how are those upper magnets set related to pole orientation?...are they repelling N-N?...Or are they in ATTRACTION N-S?

Assumption and a bit of common sense leads to conclude that ALL Magnets have N Vector (B-Field) aiming away from Earth...but that's only an "assumption"...not a fact.

Finally...that was just a suggestion to direct Alexey to its own Thread...with his name on it.

I believe a Building Thread would be a clean place to start, where many others could also follow/replicate based on all specs graphics shown...without theories nor assumptions until it gets off ground on a few replications.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Ufopolitics, the ARV thread has exceeded my most sanguine hopes.

A thread devoted to the replication of the Alexey device is necessary. A secondary thread specific to the theory of why the Alexey device works or how it could work is also called for; provided it does work and I feel pretty confident that it does work. It would be logical to have it's own place and I can get in to that idea myself. Start one, pin it so it's up on the top of this forum and go forward.

The whole idea behind this thread has never been to kill the idea that Aliens exist, for we can be sure that in the Cosmos other intelligent being exist, rather it has been my sole intention to explode the idea that UFO's we see are aliens. No advanced civilization coming here is going to expose themselves in this manner. They would have cloaking and or teleportation or something which made them invisible to our perception. In the future we might have fewer reports of UFO's precisely because we now have cloaking technology. A vanishing act will validate what I've just said: That the UFO's we see are not aliens as a rule.

Only machines made by mankind would be reduced to having to fly around in plain view, and then have to resort to developing some covert program to convince people these were alien vehicles, and in order to keep the knowledge hidden that they were machines paid for by you and me. No advanced civilization from another Star System would have to resort to that. They all would have developed cloaking because they go hand in hand. I don't think you could actually get very far along with this whole anti~gravity thing and not have stumbled in on it.

We are not seeing a war in space with Aliens as alluded to by Hillary's emails and the night vision films, we are seeing the true gangsters warring over who shall own and rule over the slave population of earth and who then shall be the new Gods to rule over these slaves.

I cannot believe, nor accept, that any civilization capable of transiting the Galaxy would have any trouble at all in defeating any weapon system we have. So that conflict, which seems evident, is not one between worlds. It is the same one that has gone on since organized crime pretended to be legitimate government.

If we do not succeed, if we do not pull ourselves up out of this Social media bull**** that's replaced TV for another generation, then those kids and their kids will be at the mercy of those people and they have no mercy to offer.

This device/machine of Alexey's is our first and best hope right now for a way to chip away at that un~governed criminal power which has stolen money and lives to create this breakaway civilization, because make no mistake, we are going to have to confront that power and we are going to have to understand it's machines a hell of a lot better than we do right now. You all may not realize this yourselves, not right now, but what you are involved in doing is far more important than anything else going on in the world today.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 09-25-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aDOAFFkHaH4#[/VIDEO]

Just about 24 min ago....

At almost end of video (18:00) he shows many different outdoor tests, different altitudes...at different day time...note sunlight.

Positive Plates above/neg below rises...looses weight...opposite increases it...watch scale diagram on right at almost end.

We all need A Russian Translator!!...the more I watch this...the more I believe in his work!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

OK, so maybe he does know a lot more than we do~
                        A very interesting video.

I just finished watching this video with the horrible google translations.
                        I just do not see any deception here at all. This is a real machine I'm quite sure.

You guys should use google translate and leave a message on his videos directing him to the new Alexey Thread which you need to create. Maybe if you leave an email for him he might then contact you and then the rest could be arranged.

I got to say this is so typical. Shows everything that's wrong with our world really. For example while he's got a working antigravity machine up and running, and while we here could use a Russian translator and some assistance from someone; meanwhile idiots with billions build rockets and airplanes. You tell me, are the rich this stupid or do you think that possibly it is intentional that these rich people are impeding humanity with bogus nonsense like giant fat airplane paid for by dumb dense clot or the man who stole Tesla's name with battery powered cars, an insult if there ever was one, and so don't ya think that these people need to have their resources dispersed?

Howard Hughes eat your heart out; biggest airplane in the world to fly Satellites in to space.
                        https://www.wired.com/2017/06/paul-a...ellites-space/

The gunpowder plot of 2019
                        https://www.space.com/40581-spacex-r...elon-musk.html
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-25-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• This sighting, seen by another person besides myself, caused me to ask why the these circular illuminated spots. Thanks to the on~going attempt to replicate the Alexey device I now think I have a possible explanation.

Dielectric Barrier Discharge & Cold Atmospheric Plasma.
                          It has been known that Cold Atmospheric Plasma's can be made from Helium, Argon, Nitrogen, Heliox, and air. Siemens was the first to conduct experiments on Dielectric Barrier Discharge in 1857. More recently Darpa has verified the ability to sustain an open air plasmoid. There are two types of plasma's. Cold Atmospheric Plasma (CAP) is said to be non-thermal because it's electrons are at a hotter temperature than heavy particles which are at room temperature. Cold Atmospheric Plasma's are created through a dielectric barrier discharge (DBD), and which consists of two flat metal electrodes covered with a dielectric material. A carrier gas, such as air, moves between the two electrodes and is ionized by High Voltage to create plasma.

One electrode is a high voltage electrode and the other is a grounded electrode. Alternating Current (AC) of high voltage powers the dielectric barrier with high frequencies. Electrodes can be cylindrical or flat and the dielectric material may cover one electrode or both.

Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Jet (APPJ).
                          An Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Jet is a radio frequency plasma. The APPJ consists of two coaxial electrodes between which a feed gas ( can be mixtures of helium, oxygen, and other gases) flows at a high rate. The outer electrode is grounded while a Radio Frequency (RF) power is applied to the central electrode that creates a discharge.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Plasma discharge actuators are in fact the product of a dielectric discharge, where in other fields, specifically dentistry, material restoration and cleaning, and material etching and deposition have not overlooked creative potentials that aviation technology has. Whether accident or direction there is a significant and noticeable difference as to how dielectric discharge effect has been used. In Aviation it has been simplified to simply become known as a plasma discharge actuator.

Project: PIV Analysis of Plasma Actuators
                            Project: PIV Analysis of Plasma Actuators | Space Power & Propulsion Lab

Toss this in for the technically inclined.
                            https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/jpa-00255561/document

Another long time use of dielectric discharge has been the creation of Ozone for purification of water and decontamination of materials.
                            NIKOLA TESLA - APPARATUS FOR PRODUCING OZONE - US PATENT No. 568,177

TeslaOzone.com

Highly informative 205 page Thesis; "The electrical dynamics of dielectric barrier discharges"
                            https://pure.tue.nl/ws/files/2298957...28_Peeters.pdf

This glow seen in the bottom of the observed craft is generated by a dielectric discharge jet: Probably of a circular design. I think that a manipulation of the conductively transferred charges during discharge can results in an asymmetric capacitor type thrust. So there are at least 2 possible propulsive features involved with the dielectric discharge as well as a potential for creating an atmospheric plasma ball that would offer improved cloaking from radar detection and other possible effects. That plasmoid ball would be created by a RF projection and it is noteworthy to include that the outer ring forming the deck of the ARV was thought by Mark McCandlish to be a kind of antenna.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• something you may not know,
                              an easy way to make this effect you post about
                              saw it in an ozone generator I bought once
                              it used about 4KVAC on a wire to break down the air,
                              and used a lower voltage DC power to pour the ions into the air.
                              runs on 12VDC, and works very well for such a tiny item

Comment

something you may not know,
                                an easy way to make this effect you post about
                                saw it in an ozone generator I bought once
                                it used about 4KVAC on a wire to break down the air,
                                and used a lower voltage DC power to pour the ions into the air.
                                runs on 12VDC, and works very well for such a tiny item
                                Yes, but don't think that this is about ozone production, which is where the story began in 1857 and which is where dielectric barrier discharge is widely recognized. It has all the links going on and it's been studied for well over a century for industry.

The first connection is to atmospheric plasma actuators and propulsion. These have not been exploited or investigated as possible replacements motors for commercial jet engines, but it is now apparent that is not the case in secret projects. These are scalable systems, and as shown by the use of pressurized plasma jets in industrial applications, such an atmospheric pressurized jet could be created to almost any size which is not possible with a gas turbines. Add to this a potential to create an asymmetrical capacitor driver and you've got the basics for revolutionary VTOL Craft.

Posted previously but this is JNL Labs link to a simple atmospheric plasma propulsion system.
                                How to build your Glow Discharge Plasma Panel

Take some time to scan over the this material.
                                https://pure.tue.nl/ws/files/2298957...28_Peeters.pdf

"In this thesis, the focus is on atmospheric pressure plasma generated
                                using Dielectric Barrier Discharges (DBDs). In a DBD, a high voltage
                                on the order of several kilovolts is applied across two electrodes,
                                where one or both electrodes are covered with an insulating material,
                                referred to as the dielectric barrier."

The study used a commerical atmospheric plasma pressure jet of very fine dimension. However, as noted elsewhere, this system is capable of scaling

"In order to determine the relevance of Ub to the plasma chemistry, we
                                aim to compare the electrical characteristics of the discharge to the
                                density of plasma radicals produced. For this purpose, a commercially
                                available Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Jet (APPJ) system is used."

(page 23 Introduction)
                                "2.1. Introduction
                                Dielectric barrier discharges (DBDs) are used on a large industrial
                                scale and have been studied for more than a century [51,52]. More
                                recently, interest has expanded to include plasma jets based on DBDs
                                [53–57]. Irrespective of the design of a DBD system, Q-V diagrams
                                can be used to deduce the physical properties of the discharges,
                                namely the conductively transferred charge during the discharge,
                                ΔQdis, per half-cycle and the voltage across the gas gap during the
                                discharge, Ub, referred to as the burning voltage. The product of ΔQdis
                                and Ub equals the energy dissipated in the discharge per half-cycle.
                                The burning voltage Ub is essentially the DC voltage across
                                microdischarges in a DBD and is therefore directly related to the
                                reduced electric field, which in turn determines the electron energy
                                distribution function (EEDF) [58,59]. The transferred charge is e.g. a
                                measure of the number of filaments formed per half-cycle, which,
                                together with Ub, determines the chemical reactivity, excitation,
                                dissociation and ionization rates within the discharge volume [60–62].
                                These two properties are therefore sufficient to compare DBDs
                                between different reactor geometries for a given gas composition and
                                pressure."
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 09-29-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X