Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hi Gambeir,

I like Carbon Fiber and Fiberglass for main frame...

As for the differential suggestion, I do not believe it will work for this particular design...unless we want to open a huge hole on center STATIC DISC, which I see it could cause problems that at this moment I cannot explain...besides, having just one HORIZONTAL Mounted motor will bring a lot of UNBALANCED results plus lack of stability when hovering by itself.

What's wrong with two small and cheap motors connected in parallel?...I see this as the easiest way to put it together. If you notice RPM'S are really low...so not even full blast of power is required...I would short cut on motor controllers by using two small brushed motors..

The Center Static Disc I believe must be BUILT AS IS SHOWN , meaning no holes in center plus way wider in Diameter than the spinning discs.

As for the HV supply delivering between 20-30 Kv...I believe a small ignition coil would do...as I believe it is positive HV (check the lamp attached to top of small Tesla COIL...it lights up when hand grounded.

Actually building the main frame plus motor-discs assy is the part would take a bit longer.

If you notice the lower spinning disc assy is off horizontal plane related to Center Static Disc...which means this technology is not as "picky" as RC Helicopters require a super precision plus accuracy...and that's an advantage for the builders.

EDIT 1: I almost forgot about the 2 phase PC FAN MOTORS!!...They should work beautifully for this device...as the do not require heavy torque here...since they are not propelling wind...but flat and smooth discs.-

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Ya know I never noticed this post Ufopolitics. Sorry about that.

Yes, I don't want to be too critical of the build on this device, I've seen worse and it is all metal from scraps, but you're right about there being a certain leeway here.

OK, so now the issues with two motors, and here I question if there even needs to be two motors, or even two spinning plates. What do you think? Aren't we just trying to re~vector the dielectric plane from the HV field? He hasn't even got magnets on the later models upper disk. I think this is just a kind of a hold over because he doesn't yet understand what is actually taking place. Not that we are ourselves are fully clued in but I think we have some fairly solid theory about the general reason this works and how it works.

Now assuming we need two motors and I doubt this, but so long as you can keep motors in sync then that is a simpler solution, and it may be a necessary solution for a single engine model like this one. Meaning that logically we would want three of these for control at the very least. However this idea of three assumes that variations in energy to the HV field and or speed of rotation of the magnetic plate can change the motive force acting on the local area. We don't really know that just yet.

Sputin's needs to work a hell of a lot faster is what I'm saying. Specially if he is serious about winning the prize, just saying is all..
    snort...

The only thing that's important here is balancing the magnetic plate. The gyroscopic forces on an out of balanced spinning plate will lead to some rude untimely demise for the motor, and you can be 100% certain that this will happen while in demonstration, and if it can kill it will choose that precise time to do so. That's how it always happen ya know. I can see the headlines already: Antigravity demonstration leads to decapitation. Inventor arrested after Flying magnet sends 5 year old to hospital; safety concerns lead to banning demonstrations. You get the idea.

This is what we call dark humor BTW. Just balance the disk as much as possible. Otherwise I'm largely in agreement with your observations.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2018, 06:14 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Probably others have already seen this but Alexey has this pdf in english
      https://docviewer.yandex.ru/view/0/?...Y5OTc3NTk3MzZ9
      that shows that my ideas of this being linked back to tesla and the reflecting the field by shiny surfaces to be totally not what that guy was thinking at all...

Comment

• We are dealing with the spinning magnetic field and physical rotation of plates, Alexey puts a big gap between magnets and the static disc, I guess because of the lenz drag.
        He employed 6 magnets evenly spaced and same polarity; increasing the number of them in the same array diameter would tend to form a ring magnet.
        I think that gap between plates could be reduced (for efficiency or maximum effect?) if the magnets were replaced by only one concentric ring magnet.
        Perhaps too early for modifications, just an idea on the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by charly2 View Post
          We are dealing with the spinning magnetic field and physical rotation of plates, Alexey puts a big gap between magnets and the static disc, I guess because of the lenz drag.
          He employed 6 magnets evenly spaced and same polarity; increasing the number of them in the same array diameter would tend to form a ring magnet.
          I think that gap between plates could be reduced (for efficiency or maximum effect?) if the magnets were replaced by only one concentric ring magnet.
          if you used a ring magnet you would no longer have the rotating magnetic field. The gaps in the magnets are critical.
          I have thought about using a stationary ring magnet and splitting up the magnetic field to spin the magnetic field with an iron segmented disk that spins, you can spin an iron disk made of spokes way faster than any magnet could take.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            that shows that my ideas of this being linked back to tesla and the reflecting the field by shiny surfaces to be totally not what that guy was thinking at all...

I wouldn't say Alexey was following your line of thinking either, but Insects have both attributes; shiny like armor plate, studded with spikes, lumpy surfaces and hollows. Alexey has put a lot of study in to Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov's idea's. This really seems to be have been his primary interest. His focal point seems to be on the texture and design of surfaces and there's nothing wrong with that. For example, we now realize that creating tiny vortex's or cavitation's on the skin of fish like sharks are key enabling features.

Like every other significant discovery this understanding of the skin of sharks was simply applied to a maintenance feature used to maintain the illusion of slow progress. In that case it was applied to so called high tech torpedo's, but in reality these devices were complete wastes of time, money, and energy, and there were people who understood that.

Since things like supercavitation torpedo's are all now declassified and ancient military history it should be telling everyone something. The weaponry they let us see is completely obsolete. Nothing has changed, they are still using stage props to create an illusion while keeping all real knowledge and all real technology to a select few. Even the ones they pretend are super classified are primitive obsolete devices and they know it. Take the whole entire history of the Stealth Bomber as an example. Can that have really been so high tech when compared to an ARV type of machine?

This thing Alexey created is what the powers that be like to call a disruptive technology. Disruptive to them is why it's called disruptive. Especially since it invalidates all their for profit war mongering enterprises.

The evidence we do have says the Germans had created an Alexey type machine as early as 1935. I think we can now see that was a real possibility considering what we have all managed to put together in understanding the Alexey device.
            Claimed Non-Terrestrial Disc Aircraft In German Possession: The Freiburg Disc

It now seems likely to me, if not to anyone else, that jet planes were obsolete the day they were born; missiles are equally obsolete, warships are obsolete, guns are obsolete, and communications systems are also obsolete. Remember here now that the dielectric field is a super~luminal field. It's billions of times faster than the speed of light.

Everything we know has been obsolete for at least 8 decades if that photo is taken as proof, and why wouldn't you accept it as proof? It's been around for along time; before photoshop or Gimp, which people are having a field day with now, but some of these images have a long history and can be validated.

Upsetting news is about the last thing the ruling powers would like. God knows they don't want that: Who will they control? Just imagine what a gigantic huge lie and criminal construct these last eighty to ninety years have been. That's the reality as I see it.

Am I ranting again?
            Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2018, 08:01 PM.
            "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

We are dealing with the spinning magnetic field and physical rotation of plates, Alexey puts a big gap between magnets and the static disc, I guess because of the lenz drag.
              I found that the reason the magnets are formed in to six points is to replicate the form of a bee hive cell. Rather interesting when you consider that Boeing has been using honeycomb composite in aircraft for a very long time. In fact it's been an industry standard for decades.

High Strength 5056 Aluminium Honeycomb Core For Aerospace Industry
              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

if you used a ring magnet you would no longer have the rotating magnetic field. The gaps in the magnets are critical.
                I have thought about using a stationary ring magnet and splitting up the magnetic field to spin the magnetic field with an iron segmented disk that spins, you can spin an iron disk made of spokes way faster than any magnet could take.
                Ingenious spacecase0~

Comment

Ingenious spacecase0~
                  I was thinking about this in terms of the ARV central disk, it is in one of my posts back in this thread somewhere.
                  but here it is again,
                  if you had iron spokes cast into an aluminum disk, it could be a homopolar generator to make the magnetic field, and the same disk would split up the magnetic field and spin it.

clearly I have not tested this, but it might only spin the magnetic field on the inside of the coil, this would leave the polarity of the output in only one direction. This is as opposed to spinning a physical magnet where you have one polarity on one side and the other polarity on the other side (so you might get some canceling going on).

Comment

If Sputin's get's his up and hovering then we will have at least validated the thing is real. After that these messings about with the design can take place and which I'm sure will follow and that will tell us a lot more. I don't really know anything but I agree that it would seem like you would want the spinning magnetic plate closer to the HV than what he has set up. What we need to do here is to try to map this out with some drawings. I'm hoping people will try this because I'm sure I'm the least competent to do this, what with my incompetency in electrical matter, and so I hope that some of us will hazard giving a go at doing this.

The theory of how this works is straight forward. My assumption being that Ken's theory of the dielectric field (counterspace) is accurate and this machine is exploiting that understanding.
                    The way I see it is that the HV field is revectored such that the elecro~magnetic dielectric field of the HV is redirected with a local upwards direction but how to accomplish this best is another issue. So in thinking a little bit on this it seems like the spinning magnetic field is or might be creating a bubble like effect, just as Skywatcher was sensing and we should probably pay attention to that notion.

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                    Hi all, Hi gambier, very interesting stuff in this thread, thanks for sharing.

I keep hearing in my mind, 'Think Buoyancy'.
                    However it is doing it, if it is genuine, it probably is creating less density above it, than below it.
                    I notice it takes a bit of time to lift off, then creaps up when it does.
                    That seems like a field is being built up and when that field is built up enough, the density above and around the craft decreases and slowly pulls upward, just like would happen if we slowly injected air into a bladder under water.
                    In pondering this my mind is going in circles pondering the experiments of Joe Parr and shape energy, and then there's the ARV and it's shaped capacitors, along with their overlapping planes and along it's steeply cut banks. The ARV is a creation of the 1950's and what is the 1950's but the Jet Age. What if the idea behind the ARV is to use a super~cooled super magnet to blast a magnetic field through shaped crystalline forms? Could that somehow act like a dielectric jet coming out of these peculiar cuts along the outer edges? After all, a magnet is just a specific kind of material whose crystalline patterns are shaped by an electrical impulse and whose net outcome is then a magnetic field, which is in truth a coherent focused dielectric energy field taken from the surround area; that dielectric energy being the composition of counter space which is unorganized and reverberating.

Joe Parr said that these triangular shapes produced an energy bubble. A very powerful energy bubble. So powerful that they could destroy the machines he created and did. This energy came from the magnets being spun on a wheel against these triangular shapes. Now the crazy part is it didn't matter what the material was that formed the shapes. They could be made from copper, as in cut pennies, or they could be made by cut plastic triangles, it didn't matter the results were the same.

Jerry Bayles says the magnetic field is very slow moving and so re~vectoring a local area of incoherent dielectric energy using a coherent dielectric field is also a slow moving process. It's like using a hose on a pool of water to make it move and which explains why the Alexey machine is still hovering after it's disconnected: The break down or dispersal of the dielectric field isn't any more immediate that a pool of water would stop moving once the hose is taken off it; the actions of the re~fomed electrical fields magnetic dielectric plane has a lasting influence on the surrounding space because it is a coherent energy field just as laser light is a coherent light field, and that too stays intact for a long ways, which is the whole point right?

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                    An airplane wing needs a certain airspeed to decrease the density above the wing enough to cancel the weight of the entire plane, then the angle of attack is changed and the propulsion units accelerate climb.

Hydroplaning is similar, the water below the tire, becomes compressed, which means more dense than above and the tire can float across it at a certain threshold.

If what is called gravity is caused by density variances, then all these different levitation technologies, even though they may have different operating principles, are most likely still just creating a density variance above the craft for lift and a variance in front or back for forward or reverse propulsion.
                    peace love light

It's good to speculate because if we do get one up and hovering then all these ideas are like a warehouse to fall back on for experimenting.

Seems to me you would want a non~reactive material for the framing. A composite or plywood. The only other thing I can think of is that the High Voltage top might benefit from being shaped in a dome form.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Hi gambier, i love your ranting, l love the truth and always will, forever more.

Though for sure, the enemy of humanity, which is mainly not of the flesh, does not like the truth and I say they can go jump in a lake.

Their hijacking of human beings (literally) and filling them with such fear will end.
                      When that time comes, I will celebrate our liberation.

I can sense the adversary within people I come near and of course our own family are main targets, especially if they cannot influence us anymore and I know for darn sure, they have no control over you anymore, praise the one creator source for that.

Keep up the good works gambier.

peace love light

Comment

I was thinking about this in terms of the ARV central disk, it is in one of my posts back in this thread somewhere.
                        but here it is again,
                        if you had iron spokes cast into an aluminum disk, it could be a homopolar generator to make the magnetic field, and the same disk would split up the magnetic field and spin it.

clearly I have not tested this, but it might only spin the magnetic field on the inside of the coil, this would leave the polarity of the output in only one direction. This is as opposed to spinning a physical magnet where you have one polarity on one side and the other polarity on the other side (so you might get some canceling going on).

There are a limited number of surviving brain cells from my more youthful days. Those who did survive are now geriatric's and pretty lazy to be honest, but then you know that already ~
                        Probably trying to kill me for saying you were blacklisted huh? Make my head explode or something right?

How about iron spokes cut from an I beam iron/steel with aluminum pies inserted between them and the whole could be held with an outside ring or put inside another container and epoxied down to act as a single unit. Actually you just use a wooden wheel and drill and bolt the plates and bars through the plywood wheel and that would work for experiments. Construction signs and street signs are aluminum: Just saying in case you spot a lose one that needs repaired or hauled away ~ and a bike's rim would work for an axle and containment ring. The neighbors kid is asking for it anyways so let that be a lesson to her/him whatever, leaving their bike laying around in everybody's way huh? Ok, well maybe that's not right, but there's material which will work we all have or which can be gotten from garage sales or second hand stores. Anyways we won't be needing either bikes or street signs in the future so neither will be missed in the future.

Pulling on your leg spacecase0. I know you were only trying to incapacitate me.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-19-2018, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• I actually have a road sign that renters left here
                          it is aluminum
                          never thought about building anything with it before

edit:
                          blacklisted ?
                          I think I missed something there
                          was not trying to mess you up at all
                          Last edited by spacecase0; 09-19-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Hello, wanted to get a rough model of the magnetic fields in this device and had a chance to play around with vizimag today on lunch. This should be a fairly accurate representation of the cross section magnetic fields when the discs are moving without knowing the voltages and rotational speeds. Eeally need to learn cosmol. Hope it helps
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sputin's needs to work a hell of a lot faster is what I'm saying. Specially if he is serious about winning the prize, just saying is all..
                              snort...

When something like this comes along, all current projects get put to the side for a while… I doubt I’ll be first to reproduce it, but if I can get it to work even at all… It will be a great day.

So I’ve decided to model mine now after Alexey’s version-3 which has two rotating discs, both with magnets…

I’ve completed building the two discs. The thin Al metal with the hammered bug-wing finish is very soft even with the best efforts to keep it flat, there is some slight wobble still, but I’m pretty happy with how the first two came out. (If it turns out that the bug finish isn’t needed, then something more robust would be better). I also need to lathe up the insulating bushes that fit the motors and attach to the spinning discs. I’m also looking at the supporting discs to mount the motors and such, with motors and other parts on order, being sent.

Turning the attention to the circuit drivers, the HV DC will be the next thing. I already have several flyback transformers, various kinds and voltages output but will probably make another driver for them. Also the on-board voltage multiplier, but I have all those parts required.

The Tesla coil, well I have that covered. But all my Tesla coils are vacuum tube driven, which may not be the best thing for this? (If a square wave primary coil feed maybe necessary). So we will see…

Motor driver will just be a simple PWM driver so run the motors at a given speed.

Not sure about what piezo ultrasonic transducer to employ and what frequency or driver is required, these generally run at 40KHz. But maybe its frequency is related to the device its self? Is it even completely necessary?

Anyway progress isn’t as fast as I would want, due to the daily routine. But it’s not real expensive to build and I have with that funny looking smile on my face...
                              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

I actually have a road sign that renters left here
                                it is aluminum
                                never thought about building anything with it before
                                Used to have one myself but it got lost in the many moves to survive over these last few years.

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                                edit:
                                blacklisted ?
                                I think I missed something there
                                was not trying to mess you up at all
                                Naw, but I was thinking how much stuff in society will suddenly become devalued and how repurposing is going to become an art form.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 09-20-2018, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X