An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
    Thanks, I saw this when it first was invented but I see now they have improved on it quite a bit. Speaking of highly creative inventions, what we need to really understand what this hovering drone thing is doing is a video showing the magnetic & dielectric fields.

So now someone out there needs to create either a video system to view such a thing, or a camera, or a very large viewing film. I'll bet that if we could see the world/universe through a lens like that it would be revealing. Whatever is creating this effect, it probably isn't vacuum polarization like I first thought, but rather it might be an interaction between the HV field (above) an which might be creating an expansive dielectric field formed by repulsion off the HV field due to the spinning magnets. That idea however doesn't sit well though because now I'm just using dangerous arm chair ideas. We need some real evidence to get er figured and if we could see where the magnetic and dielectric fields were that would probably help a whole lot.

Anyone else have some ideas about what might be taking place? Another thought just hit me and why, or has, anyone thought of putting some insects in front of magnetic viewing film?
    Should be able to see a dielectric field if they are generating a dielectric resonance I would think.

A billion dollars over the next 10 years and I think I might be able to accomplish at least one of these ideas: Who do I see about funding, and how do I make this seem like it's related to proving black holes and or global warming? Maybe this is evidence for gravity waves. Maybe we should all pool together and claim we are a free enterprise research group. Seek funding under some snappy name like say Gravity Quest, or maybe The Pod Peoples Research Association ~ Just tossing out ideas.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-15-2018, 06:27 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• The way I see it, a magnet has a perfectly balanced dielectric magnetic field, the two vortex in the poles has connection with the central dielectric plane, they suck dielectric from the plane, all forces are balanced.

My guess (and I need to validate it) is that the charged plates act as shields or deflectors when they rotate in the relative opposite direction of the dielectric magnetic field, and allow the flux when both rotate in the same direction.

The array of the magnets with the north on top produce (from top view) a main dielectric CCW spin outside and CW inside independently if they rotate or not.

Magnets and lower disc rotate CCW, the inner magnetic spin is CW, the inner vortex is blocked of deflected, the top vortex must do its work plus the lower one.

The static plate from the perspective of the magnets rotates CW, this blocks the out side field and allows the top vortex to pass thru it and perhaps enhance it.

Top plate spinning CCW enhance the top suction vortex.

All this produce only one vortex on top with no connection with the center dielectric plane and one dielectric plane without any suction vortex in the near space (no return to the center) and repelled downward.

The consequence is that the magnets array are converted into an engine that sucks ether form top vortex and expels it from the periphery on the bottom.
      This machine pushes itself against the same ether-dielectric ambient (ether dimension), that is the reason we in our dimension or reality perceive it as reactionless.

Pretty sure too that a build is a must.

Edit to add: The top vortex produces low pressure, and the deflected downward dielectric plane produces high pressure. That is the propulsion principle.
      In vacuum or outer space should work the same or better than here in earth, since it is suppose the dielectric-ether density is higher in vacuum.
      Last edited by charly2; 09-16-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
        A billion dollars over the next 10 years and I think I might be able to accomplish at least one of these ideas: Who do I see about funding, and how do I make this seem like it's related to proving black holes and or global warming? Maybe this is evidence for gravity waves. Maybe we should all pool together and claim we are a free enterprise research group. Seek funding under some snappy name like say Gravity Quest, or maybe The Pod Peoples Research Association ~ Just tossing out ideas.
        "The Spire"

Al

Comment

• Hi all, Hi gambeir, just had to repost one of your previous posts, as it is brilliant.
          You are indeed paying attention and apparently have full control of your own mind, unlike many i experience around me, which is disappointing.

Thank you for being awake and aware. peace love light

Our so~called education system is in reality a criminal network. It is a story of mass thievery of tax revenue lead by so~called experts. An organized criminal network operating under the guise of educated experts whose purpose is to deceive the public, elected officials, with known bogus BS, and in order to bilk the US Government out of hundreds of billions of dollars, and all the while continuing to provide the illusion of knowledge to unsuspecting youth.

The US Marshalls Service, the FBI, State Police, and Sheriff's Departments should be looking in to rooting out white collar crime in the education system. These so~called colleges and universities objectives are questionable almost across the board and in matters of scientific discovery it appears that their goal is the extraction of wealth from the public treasury.

In 2016 so called researchers claimed to have discovered/proved the existence of gravity waves. Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO) received more than $1 billion US dollars over the course of the previous 14 years. Yet again, your kid and a joint is a crime huh? Yet again you having a magazine for your gun that has over 10 rounds is a crime? Wake up is what I'm saying; the criminals have control. They have control over the schools, the government, the police, as well as the minds of the majority. They certainly have control over the broadcast media. The experts can steal/bilk the public out of tens of billions yet again you driving down the street minding your own business are a criminal if you haven't bought car insurance? Lol~ yea right. Good God....and so somehow, in the delusional thoughts of the mass mind controlled public that's all perfectly normal and acceptable, as is the idea that despite not producing a single useful breakthrough in the last seven decades Einsteinian Physics couldn't itself also be just another useful tool for this same criminal empire, and it couldn't possibly be fake because well the math is just so right: Right?

Comment

• this guy may have some insight as to what is going on
            William J. Hooper: New Horizons In Electric, Magnetic And Gravitational Field Theory
            have read it before, but it did not click for me till I saw that russian guy's setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello,

You could use the YT translator in settings/ translates as subtitles.

It is pretty close, even though sometimes you will need some fast synonyms match to make sense on interpretation...

it only works on "desktop mode"...not on mobile...and you must be logged on YT.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              I didn,t find in my you tube account that option ..where is that option ????
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
                I didn,t find in my you tube account that option ..where is that option ????
                Hello Sinergicus,

Have to turn on CC (Close Captions) first.
                Then go to * settings and select where it says "Language: Russian Original"...then another drop down menu shows with all languages...scroll down to find "English" and select it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello Sinergicus,

Have to turn on CC (Close Captions) first.
                  Then go to * settings and select where it says "Language: Russian Original"...then another drop down menu shows with all languages...scroll down to find "English" and select it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Yea, it's really confusing actually, but open the Youtube video first, then on the right click on the gear (settings). Then subtitles, then auto~translate and a selection should open, scroll down to the language you want and select that.

In theory this works in one go, but if it doesn't seem to be changing to the language you want just repeat/keep trying. It will do it but you might have to fool for a time or two.

Now it should immediately show sub~titles in the language. Russian to English is very funky. I'm a little more adept at gathering the gist having lived with some Russian Immigrants for a while. Still, this auto translate is about 50% value, so a slight amount of guess work is involved.

Anyone else already thinking about a flying carpet?
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 09-17-2018, 07:31 PM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                    You are a mind reader; a lot of illogical's on that day. It's hard to hide from the sleuth's of history and technology is a doubled edged weapon.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-16-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by charly2 View Post
                      The way I see it, a magnet has a perfectly balanced dielectric magnetic field, the two vortex in the poles has connection with the central dielectric plane, they suck dielectric from the plane, all forces are balanced.

My guess (and I need to validate it) is that the charged plates act as shields or deflectors when they rotate in the relative opposite direction of the dielectric magnetic field, and allow the flux when both rotate in the same direction.

The array of the magnets with the north on top produce (from top view) a main dielectric CCW spin outside and CW inside independently if they rotate or not.

Magnets and lower disc rotate CCW, the inner magnetic spin is CW, the inner vortex is blocked of deflected, the top vortex must do its work plus the lower one.

The static plate from the perspective of the magnets rotates CW, this blocks the out side field and allows the top vortex to pass thru it and perhaps enhance it.

Top plate spinning CCW enhance the top suction vortex.

All this produce only one vortex on top with no connection with the center dielectric plane and one dielectric plane without any suction vortex in the near space (no return to the center) and repelled downward.

The consequence is that the magnets array are converted into an engine that sucks ether form top vortex and expels it from the periphery on the bottom.
                      This machine pushes itself against the same ether-dielectric ambient (ether dimension), that is the reason we in our dimension or reality perceive it as reactionless.

Pretty sure too that a build is a must.

Edit to add: The top vortex produces low pressure, and the deflected downward dielectric plane produces high pressure. That is the propulsion principle.
                      In vacuum or outer space should work the same or better than here in earth, since it is suppose the dielectric-ether density is higher in vacuum.
                      Thanks, and you are right about this coming down to testing. The idea here is to try to get a leg up on idea's. Not just for myself but so when we get a few of these going we have some
                      thoughts to go back on for some experimentation and testing. I'm assuming this thing is real and works. Hopefully someone here will have the guts of one slapped together before too long.

Well I've been thinking how to make this fit in to Ken's video, but if this is real, and I sure looks to me like it is, then I think we have a problem with this idea of gravity, and if that is the case then what does that say about those who assume that a mathematical proof is incorruptible? Sure the math is good but what about the context?

I'm sure that by some convoluted means some physicist will attempt to keep the door to the Universe locked shut by proving, somehow and with mathematical precision, that the theory of gravity is still intact and I'm sure there are those whom will still believe it.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 09-16-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys.... searching for antigravity tech , I found a video about ionocraft lifters ,nothing new or special ,many guys have done this....instead ,in comments below the video, a guy named Russel Anderson made interesting coments and he has posted some interesting links...this guy worked closely with John Searl and now he is in proces to reveal the technology to the world ...he have an you tube chanel where he posting his conferences about antigravity technology ...one conference posted in 2013 about searl tech https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDXP...ature=youtu.be , some papers regarding ioncraft lifters experiments made by us army :https://arxiv.org/vc/physics/papers/0211/0211001v1.pdf ...one of Russel coments : Russell Anderson
                        Russell Anderson

Glad I could help. This tech us FUNDAMENTAL, and they still to this day do not teach it even in graduate programs. We just got the patent for the SPINTRONIC GENERATOR to Protect the inventor, Professor John RR Searl's rights US Pat No. 9,871,431, issued Jan. 16, 2018. The tech in this video is great and very simple warp technology from TT Brown, ELECTROKINETIC APPARATUS, US Pat. No 2,949,550, issued Aug. 16, 1960. Energy and mass are equivalent. BOTH warp spacetime. You can warp space with a dense local aggregation of MASS, like the San GABRIEL MOUNTAINS (WHICH DEFLECT GRAVITOMETERS and the Plumb-line as see thru a theodolite. Warping of spacetime gets noticable when Voltage gets high, about several THOUSAND Volts or so, in a symmetrical or asymmetrical parallel plate capacitor configuration, or a TOROIDAL coil, with a square-cross section Swedish-steel (soft-iron) core. This is ETHER TECHNOLOGY (Google it). TESLA technology. maybe would be a good ideea to invite mister Russel here at this topic on energeticforum .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                          Well I've been thinking how to make this fit in to Ken's video, but if this is real, and I sure looks to me like it is, then I think we have a problem with this idea of gravity, and if that is the case then what does that say about those who assume that a mathematical proof is incorruptible? Sure the math is good but what about the context?

I'm sure that by some convoluted means some physicist will attempt to keep the door to the Universe locked shut by proving, somehow and with mathematical precision, that the theory of gravity is still intact and I'm sure there are those whom will still believe it.
                          that last link I posted (about 7 posts ago) and wilbert smith use vastly different logic and math to predict to build the same hardware. Each of them tested it and it worked.
                          if you look at standard physics talking about gravity, they just say it warps space, but I have seen no hints in any math as to how that warping happens or why mass does this. That part is just physics speculation that somehow solidified into "fact".
                          if the new test prove to work, my guess is that William J. Hooper's math will just be integrated into current physics, the rest of what is predicted by smith and others that predicted the same successful hardware will be ignored as unproven/unverified for generations.
                          but that guess is just based on trends gained from reading physics history.

Comment

• About Alexey's History in YouTube...

Hello to All,

I have been watching Alexey's Videos in depth...like the first prototype he built, that video was uploaded ONE YEAR AGO:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i889P5nOwhg[/VIDEO]

That test was a failure since it collapsed few seconds after lifting up from ground just a few inches...you could go from 2:57 to 3:10 where it lifts/collapses...then he attempts to bring it up again...no luck.

Then he did another video about a couple of months after...where he is in a laptop going over its failure...and he is willing to go on Skype and answer questions as also get some suggestions:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YBew2iDXlE[/VIDEO]

At the end he shows his working bench (what a mess, it looks just like mine!!!)

The point here, is that I am sure this guy is for real, a year ago, he was not only looking for answer related to technology...but as he was not sure if to Open Source the whole thing to the world or try to profit from it...this took place very recently after he tested the second prototype successfully (out door video: TWO MONTHS AGO)...then, He releases TWO WEEKS AGO the Indoor Video...AND just about ONE WEEK AGO he reveals the Detailed Circuits involved...

This is "no coincidence"...it is just the short, brief story of a guy who hit the sweet spot...first, he did not know what to do with it...not sure about it...then after a year he decides to go fully Open Source.

And of course...it is important that you will need to start reviewing ALL COMMENTS since the beginning, plus his answers which are many, many comments...which would complete the cycle.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Important Comment...

Hello All,

The comment below, I find it very interesting, so I wanted to share it with you all:

First I will show it in Russian, I used Google, which may have some errors...so, in case there is a Russian translator here that could do a better job...by all means do it.

Два вращающихся диска разделены не вращающимся......получаем обычный конденсатор с не обычными свойствами. Можно предположить что каждый из качеров накачивает свою часть конденсатора. Если качеры подключить разноименными напряжениями имитируя последовательное соединение то пластины зарядятся разноименно. А это и есть разновидность конденсатора открытого типа. Не смотря на высокое напряжение качеров его все равно не хватает потому что все напряжение теряется на внутренних обкладках ......по этому были использованы постоянные магниты. Вращение в разные стороны значительно нарушает баланс внутренних полей и не симметричность конденсатора проявляется максимально. Не симметричное электрическое поле раздвигает эфир изнутри что и меняет массу устройства. Что то вроде мыльного пузыря. С постоянным вихревым поддувом эфира с низу. Главное что бы не было пробоев. Электрические вибрации возникают в следствии ребренного алюминия и вращения обкладки. В данной конструкции важную роль играет частота вращения, что и вызывает долгую настройку полей.Не хочу показаться умным но я вижу это как то так.
                              Google Translation:

Two rotating discs are separated not rotating...... We get a regular capacitor with no ordinary properties. It is possible to assume that each of Kacherov* pumps the part of a condenser. If Kachery* connect opposite voltages imitating the serial connection that recharged attraction plates. And this is a kind of open-type capacitor. Despite the high voltage Kacherov* it is still not enough because all the tension is lost on the inner lining...... On this were used permanent magnets. Rotation in different directions significantly disturbs the balance of internal fields and not the symmetry of the capacitor is manifested maximally.

The non-symmetrical electric field spreads the ether from the inside which changes the mass of the device. Something like a soap bubble. With a constant vortex blowing ether with the bottom. The main thing that would not be a fight. Electric vibrations arise in consequence of reverberation going of aluminium and rotation of a lining. In this design, the frequency of rotation plays an important role, which causes a long adjustment of the fields. I don't want to sound smart, but I see it like that.
                              *Kacherov, Katcher or TDK is referring to the Tesla Coil Output.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Now, my interpretation on this device...

Hello,

Ok, first I believe all mechanical movements (rotations) are due to satisfy VIRTUAL, MASSLESS FIELDS COUPLING.

Therefore, I do not believe there are any "low or high pressures areas" here, just like in a propeller, based on air flow craft.

Like the above comment writes, the Tesla Coil, AC HV Output serves to RECHARGE ALTERNATIVELY BOTH POSITIVE-NEGATIVE SPINNING ELECTRIC FIELDS, making those two Fields to grow Spatially and in DENSITY...

Now, the FREQUENCY of this alternated HV AC from the "Katcher" (Tesla Coil) not only serves to charge both fields but also to start "FUSING" THEM, since it reaches High Frequencies.

Assisted by the Piezo Electric Heater Generator on top to complement that fusing job.

This FUSED vibrating Field composed by two (positive+negative) electric field...is what actually creates the Gravitational Field.

I believe the Counter Rotations are necessary first, to distribute positive-negative charges EVENLY through whole aluminum spinning discs mass...since input is delivered via one wire brush at a specific region only.
                                Secondly, opposed or counter discs spins generates a stability to the whole lifting assembly, adding a smoother levitation in air space of the craft.

And finally...the Magnetic Field spinning analysis:

Prototype#1- In First prototype He had magnets array in both spinning discs...it did not work as successfully as it did later on (#2 Model).
                                Prototype#2-Only bottom spinning disc have magnets.

I believe it was proven based on his work that the magnetic Field spinning in just bottom disc is enough, because this field also assist to generate the FUSED Two Electric Fields into the Gravitational Field, by giving BOTH FIELDS a UNIFIED SPIN...Regardless that both aluminum discs are spinning counter-wise...The Tesla Coil Alternated, Vibrational AC Output at center static disc TENDS to Slow down to a Static State both Electric Fields...then Magnetic Field comes into play to define a uniform spin to the Fused Gravitational Field.

Like I said before...we need to separate Mechanical Movements from Virtual Fields Effects to try to see what's going on with all the ELECTRICAL-MAGNETIC MASS-LESS FIELDS...in order to visualize what is going on here.

Anyways...this is -so far- what I see taking place here...after building it...it may change or reinforce these thoughts.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-17-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X