No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To continue on a lighter side where all our yesterdays have lighted fools; a place I sometimes call home myself unfortunately.
    Dammit~ where is my armband when I need it?

Nazi Flying Saucer Model Removed in Germany After Public Outcry
    Nazi Flying Saucer Model Removed in Germany After Public Outcry – Esophoria.net

“As a child protection association, we generally reject toys that can lead to ideologization.”
    German Child Protection Association’s Federal Managing Director Cordula Lasner-Tietze

Oh yes, but of course, the problem however is that it's not really true, nor is the claim that the Nazi's hadn't developed some form of saucer vehicles, and most likely the existing available evidence strongly supports that they did in fact succeed in creating a so~called antigravity saucer. Despite this, another mind controlled imbecile cannot help but to jump in on the backs of a model toy maker, such is the ill advised bleating of an idiot deriding a technology upon the basis of an objection to a political ideology: More later on that one.

Now just maybe there's more afoot here than meets the eye because plastic models aren't what they once were when I was a kid. This is expensive stuff and I doubt many 12 year olds have between $60 to $300 US dollars to blow on a model of a Nazi Flying Saucer.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Flyi...h=680&dpr=1.25

OK so now the facts, what kind of evidence exists that supports the photographic evidence, technology wise, that we can identify on a saucer of that epoch in time? Well this one to be specific.
    https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...74a2/figure/14

This dielectric resonator design found on Semantics Scholar supports the photographic evidence in at least two color plate images of Nazi Ufo Technology. BTW; yes I know it should be schematics but I just report what I see: Don't ask me why it's called Semantics when it really seems to have a lot more to do schematics. I guess Google is now getting so clever in disguising information that shortly they shall develop their own dielect which no one else knows and thereby eliminate the internet along with themselves, but at least the forbidden fruit will be safe and die with them huh?

https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...06a178c27374a2

Another bit of evidence is a declassified report from the CIA featuring a first person report of successful Nazi Saucer Technology.
    https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...reich-evidence

The real photographic evidence which is supportive of factual knowledge comes from two color plates. These show the dielectric resonators and they are not gun turrets as most doctored images show.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ija.../6075680/fig2/
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...vKBpFnbxT05-7f
    2.1. Cylindrical DRA
    "Cylindrical DRAs have been studied extensively in literature. Figure 2 shows the three-dimensional view (a) and the cross-sectional view (b) of a probe-fed cylindrical DRA. The antenna consists of a cylindrical dielectric resonator (DR) with height , radius , and dielectric constant . The DR is placed on top of a ground plane and fed by a coaxial connector. The main advantages of the cylindrical DRA consist in the ease of fabrication and the ability to excite different modes."
    https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijap/2016/6075680/

This is an extremely enlarged image of one of two color plates.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/00...1097e201b3.png

Same Image https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/9d...63b5c55ea3.jpg

These and many more can be seen at photo farms such as pinterest.
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/470274386064201565

I might digress to mention to the alert that the same link has many interesting dielectric resonator designs, such as Grebennikov open lattice resonators for example, so worth scanning over for the interested. https://www.semanticscholar.org/pape...74a2/figure/14

Now to return to saga of the Verboten Model Builders; Aka, Wagner Worshiping Fanatics.
    "Historian Jens Wehner from the Military History Museum points out in the Franfurter Allgemeine that the kit does not indicate the flying saucer was impossible, which might lead some to believe it existed and the Nazis were technically more superior than the evidence and the war result has proven."
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=dummkopf

I think there is rather almost no disagreement among historians that the technical expertise of the scientists and engineers of the Third Reich were anything but superior to ever other nation on earth and were only defeated by their own over~engineering, lack of man/woman/child/slave power, resources and a few other extremes. Almost no one thinks that the German Scientists were inferior to any others and almost everyone agrees that their machines were technically superior or at least equal in virtually every single field of endeavor.

Wagner - RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES - Furtwangler
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU

Hmm...what was that line from Shakespear now....Oh yes...The Scottish Play; No Fear Shakespeare: Macbeth: Act 5, Scene 5, Page 2
    https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poe...w-and-tomorrow
    Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-01-2018, 10:54 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Analysis of Nazi Saucer Images.

Generally those images which have gun turrets or gun barrels attached can be considered artistic. This in itself does not rule out the placement of fake gun barrels, and one might expect such a deception to be affixed almost as a matter of good sense during that epoch of time, however prototypes would be highly unlikey to have such decoy devices affixed.

Given the time constraints, it is most improbable that the Germans managed to field anything other than a working prototype, and which may then have been extended to one more advanced machine closely matching the configuration of the prototype. It's difficult to imagine any more than a half dozen machines in operation before the collapse and or evacuation to parts unknown, such as Wright Patterson and Hanger 18, but I digress as that would derail the mytho's of the whole thing and who knows really?

This image closely matches the previous posted images. However, what it really appears to be is a model held up against the sky to simulate how it would appear, and with the idea of showing off the hat box like dielectric resonators. It's not an exact match image wise and I think the idea was to primarily show off the breakthrough technology of the hat box resonators.
      *Missing Image

OK, well I have the image link at least but nothing going through right now.
      http://pcexpress.theolddub.com/ufo/v...l8_1979_03.jpg

These images appear (unknown) to have arrived on scene via a German publication.

This is another image of what appears now to be the original operational Nazi Saucer. Greyfalcon is the recommended source for information and analysis generally speaking.
      The Vril Discs Series 1-11

Here we have a set of comparative images of an Adamski Style Saucer and again it's manifestly obvious that the base has three dielectric resonators of a more advanced design.

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-03-2018, 09:45 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• So by now we are all familiar with the John St. Clair patent of this flying triangle.

But are you familiar with this patent?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US...tric+resonator

Once more, I repeat, you've read this; correct?
        https://rense.com/general54/babalc.htm

Remember this is just one part of total system. An important part but still just one part. Hopefully bringing together these bits of information will drive people to see the reality and to search for the connections themselves. It should also now be apparent that there is more truth to the ideas of Viktor Grebennikov than has been comprehended, which is proven through the works of Philip Callahan, and manifested as the end product of dielectric resonators and flying triangles in human form.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Grebennikov

Silly humans, nature has always been our first teacher, nothing has changed in that department.
        Not one among us can make honey, let alone bee's wax, yet again we are the superior species?
        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-01-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• When Maxwell's equations are solved using negative numbers a radiation described as a "Super Light," was claimed to have been discovered by Dr John Milewski. I believe that in reality this so~called radiation is the dielectric field of counterspace and that what Dr. Milewski's discovery gives us is the inertial velocity of the dielectric field of counterspace. This then would seem to explain the possibility of superluminal velocity as this is the effective speed which Universe imparts on matter. One need only move in to the same dielectric field in order to assume the inertial speed of counterspace.

The velocity of the dielectric field of counterspace is then billions of time faster than light. By present standards this is virtually instantaneous action. Now as I understand it, energy absorbed in any matter would then create a counter reaction against the dielectric medium of counterspace, which again is moving at virtually instantaneous velocity. Ken Wheeler described light as carrying a capacitance and using that form of radiation to demonstrate that the wave lengths of light determined the energetic counter~response to the flow of the super~luminal dielectric counterspace. Thus the greater the energy, the shorter the wave length, the greater the counter flow or reaction.

In the gif below the Heater can be considered as matter, and the superflow is the superluminal flow of dielectric counterspace (Aether).
          The normal flow is the reactive push back on the Aether induced by a charge capacitance carried in a mass. In other words, this is the
          description for gravity as a reactive force pushing, as it were, back against the surrounding superluminal superfluidity of the Aether which
          surrounds us. I hope this is making sense because it makes perfect sense to me. This then is the reason for a dielectric resonator which
          produces a standing dielectric wave ...don't ya see?

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-05-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Lol~ This is just getting downright stupid. I'm already missing a posted image~ * see post 452 people.

Verboten images huh? One of my images has vanished, there's not even a broken link to mark the trail.

Snort~ Perfect, and thanks for the validation, not that I needed it. That's the image which I thought was probably a model held up to the sky to simulate what the vehicle would look like and to show off the hat box dielectric resonators. Probably the last one I would have considered so vital that it had to be erased. Now why do that when the the Cat's out of the bag? The whole point of opening the bag is that you've got nothing more to hide we don't already understand so why remove it? What else you hiding out there?

Hmm...looks like maybe Ufo images are being bought up and held for ransom. Interesting way to censor images. The ransom scheme is evidently the buying up of image rights to these old previously proven/assumed real photo's of UFO's, but ...now claiming these were artistic creations, and so evidently there's a sort of re~telling story line developing where these next up~coming generations are going to be told this was all a social craze, like prohibition was also a social craze, and that those images we now think are real, will in the future be told as artistic creations; probably fictional persons conveniently long dead, and in this way the whole notion that these are human made machines can be covered over. Looks like right now that some of these images are having an entirely new fictional background being given to them which suggests that they were produced by graphic artists~

Don't know how they can remove an image without it leaving a broken link. This pisses me off. Reminds me of the movie Brazil https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_(1985_film))
            Fine, I guess I'm going to get out the drafting tools again and just do a drawing, making absolutely certain that it precisely matches the image but with the more helpful details filled in: Hiding 80 year old technology? Seriously you can't hide this forever and it's too late to try. This is just too stupid to even have to think about as a reality. I hope this is just some sort of failed server but I've never seen this happen before. I've never seen where a linked image disappears yet again there's not even a broken link to show it ever existed. The link I have posted for the image was recovered by me and reposted to show that, at least at one time, there really was another image in the post.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 09-04-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• I have seen lots of very odd computer activity when stumbling on some topics.

I ran an IT department for years,
              my eventual conclusion is that the only reason anyone has a working networked computer is because someone else lets you have it. I was reminded that everything can hacked infinitely, it is just not that common.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                I have seen lots of very odd computer activity when stumbling on some topics.

I ran an IT department for years,
                my eventual conclusion is that the only reason anyone has a working networked computer is because someone else lets you have it. I was reminded that everything can hacked infinitely, it is just not that common.
                Lol~ well it's too late now huh? I know a lot of people want to make money off this but it's too dangerous. The only intelligent thing to do is to scatter what you know to the four winds and hope for the best. Certainly couldn't do any worse given what's happened to every other person that's tried to profit from this stuff. Heck ya can't even build toy models without it becoming a national issue for some people.

Comment

• Evidently the image comes from Zamandayolculuk.com and possibly from an old archive that's since been reworked or something. I backtracked the image address through the way back time machine and after some messing it then linked back to Zamandayolculuk. So it's probably there somewhere's.

This Turkish site has great information. If you can reach it. Thanks Google.

This page explains the link between plasma and gravity. Not too sure about this concept but it is well explained and does use the connection between observed antigravity effects in nuclear testing with a theory of how plasma can act as a barrier. The question is how to test it.
                  Nazi UFO
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 09-07-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• We Have Been Punked.
                    Daft
                    adjective informal
                    silly; foolish.
                    "don't ask such daft questions"
                    synonyms: absurd, preposterous, ridiculous, ludicrous, farcical, laughable; idiotic, stupid, foolish, silly, inane, fatuous, harebrained, cockamamie, half-baked, crazy, cockeyed
                    "a daft idea"
                    simpleminded, stupid, idiotic, slow, witless, feebleminded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid;
                    unhinged, insane, mad;
                    informalthick, dim, dopey, dumb, dimwitted, halfwitted, birdbrained, pea-brained, slow on the uptake, soft in the head, brain-dead, not all there, touched, crazy, mental, nuts, batty, bonkers, crackers, dumb-ass;
                    vulgar slang bat**** crazy
                    "are you daft?"

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-04-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• The idea here is that it's time to wake up. We have in fact been told over and over how this works. That's the reality quite honestly. Don't worry about feeling stupid. I was looking back over the thread and laughing myself. I'm quite sure this has been highly entertaining for some people who've had a greater hand on the issue, and yes they are out there and I know that for a fact having gotten some few messages from time to time. We aren't breaking any secrets here is what I'm really telling you. There's people, gangs of them one might say, whom are involved in this stuff. In truth I'm not sure I can claim to have figured out one single thing. I think I've borrowed and or stolen from thousands just to get to where I am right now.

I'm afraid that Ken Wheeler is spot on about the forces of nature. If you apply the ideas of Ken to the reality you will get immediate and vastly more logical answers, and those concepts of the forces of nature are in truth the ones which Steven's talks about as well, and they are the natural simple laws of nature, and out of which everything else must originate.

There is no spooky action at a distance, there is merely a dielectric medium moving through space at superluminal velocity, and gravity then is a capacitive response to the dielectric flow: Pretty simple idea. Kind of hard to make money off such a simple concept education wise huh?

For a very long time people have been speculating on insects and especially bumble bees. The sounds and vibrations of insects, as well as the design of the their bodies, and the manner in which flying insects such as dragonfly's power their wings, all these are related to creating a resonating dielectric wave or field. We can now be almost certain this is true for many insects, if not entirely true for all flying insects, and this speculation is based on the notion that their bodies act in whole as dielectric resonators. The bodies of insects are covered with resonating tube structures. Even ones that don't fly still breath through holes in their bodies. Tubular resonating chambers cover the bodies of many insects. The bodies of insects are fluid gelatin masses with a hard exoskeleton, which is ideal then for a fluid controlled dielectric resonator.

Going by memory here but to cite an example; a dragonfly is quite unlike a bird, and it's four wings are attached to the top of a flexible box, which is then powered only in one direction, with the counter stroke being drive by a natural elastic which is not a muscle but rather it's the box itself which flex's and snaps like a spring to produce a power stroke. These insects are known to be the most aggressive and spectacular of almost all natural flying creatures. They are known to make noises in flight by the actions of their wings, so we can only speculate right now as to what these creatures may be spontaneously generating with regard to dielectric waves. Dragonflys have large wing area's, and there's no reason to suspect that they need any other form of lift, but we've been assuming too much for a long time already and so what do we really know?

This is of course all testable, though I think that we can see the evidence strongly supports the theory of Ken Wheeler as space being a dielectric medium moving at superluminal velocity, and which seems to have been validated by the work of Dr. John Milewski. There's really no other way to explain how insects like a bumble bee can fly, and even if you look at the honey bee I've posted images of, even these don't seem to have nearly enough wing for flight. Now it's true a humming bird also hovers and it's wings are not huge either, but a humming bird beats it's wings at the incredible rate of up to 260 beats per second. Yes, that is what I said, it's up to 260 strokes or beats per second; they are moving so fast that you're not actually able to realize how fast they are moving.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 09-05-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• I have looked into the flight equations of the wright brothers
                        they used airflow VS various wings...
                        seems to me that nothing has changed over the years,
                        not anywhere did they use vibration or flapping wings.
                        so,
                        just like fiction sometimes predicts reality,
                        math sometimes predicts reality.
                        and insects (or anything) flapping wings was just not a part of the original math...
                        so not really any surprise that the sometimes accurate math did not predict how they fly.

as far as real data.
                        mosquitoes can be knocked out of the air with any water at all.
                        bees and flys not so much.
                        so I doubt they fly on electrostatics

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                          I have looked into the flight equations of the wright brothers
                          they used airflow VS various wings...
                          seems to me that nothing has changed over the years,
                          not anywhere did they use vibration or flapping wings.
                          so,
                          just like fiction sometimes predicts reality,
                          math sometimes predicts reality.
                          and insects (or anything) flapping wings was just not a part of the original math...
                          so not really any surprise that the sometimes accurate math did not predict how they fly.

as far as real data.
                          mosquitoes can be knocked out of the air with any water at all.
                          bees and flys not so much.
                          so I doubt they fly on electrostatics
                          Not sure I'm following Spacecase0> It's not an electrostatic repulsion if that's what you're gathering. Rather I'm saying it is a dielectric emission which is produced.

If I'm understanding this correctly a body/mass carries a charge capacitance which is induced by natural radiation, but because the dielectric of counterspace is moving at superluminal velocity any matter with a capacitance will be pushed upon by the dielectric flow: I know I said pushed against previously, but really it's the other way round.

The idea then is to shield a mass from the superluminal dielectric flow of the Aether by emitting a dielectric shielding and or emitting a counter dielectric standing wave which equals the the force being exerted on the capacitance held by the affected matter; be it an insect or flying saucer.

Does that make any sense?
                          I do realize that capacitance is the ratio of the change in an electric charge.
                          It is however simpler to say a mass has a capacitance and a superluminal dielectric field reacts with force upon it.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-05-2018, 06:04 AM.

Comment

• This video shows a basketball sized object. It comes in to view beneath the helicopter at 16 seconds in to the video and exits at about the 19 second mark. Captured in slow motion.
                            To see this you need to open the video in Youtube and then in wide screen. Again it's beneath the helicopter. It moves left to right. It's not very large, maybe the size of a basketball or beach ball. It's going at a good clip.

When I saw this a day ago it only had 4 views. This is just a simple video that someone made while filming a helicopter in slow motion. I don't think that the object in this video is anything other than a spherical object moving at a relatively high rate of speed. Some of the frames are very clear and the object appears round which is typical of reports. I've called these things the flying beach ball peoples, or the pissed off beach ball people. It's unclear to me if these are critters or drones/couriers.

One thing is obvious though. The otherwise insane legislation to tax model airplanes, to restrict them to absurdities with draconian consequences, the near pandemic of fake as hell drone stories, all point to the obvious conclusion that the powers that be are bat $&!# crack head crazy about keeping a lid on whatever these things truly are. They have to be insanely paranoid about this to prohibit model planes and toy drones with crazy insane legislation for fear some kid or guys toy will bring one of these down in a collision.

My guess is that the reason we can't find too many of these video's from drones is that if they are captured on video while flying quote "illegally" then the PTB go after them in order to obtain and quash the video. So there's not a lot of recent video's of these and they also seem to vanish pretty fast. I think they are really focused on keeping this idea of flying beach balls and flying base balls out of peoples minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VJmmh3gmY
                            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8VJmmh3gmY[/VIDEO]

These so~called fast movers / fast walkers can be found on youtube. However there is an obvious attempt to mask these video's by using the same key words fast walker and or fast mover. Also some of these video's have disappeared. Secure Team had a video of two fast movers posted 4 days ago that was captured by a drone over water filming dolphin's, and now I can't find that same video. Many people dismiss these as insects flying close by the lens, and or almost any other improbable excuse you can imagine, but these excuses may not be that far off in truth.

The reason I posted the images of the bee's is simple. If it can be done than you can be assured nature has already done it. If it can be perfected then you can be sure nature has already done so. The idea here is that we may actually be looking at critters. Critter which spawn in the waters and which use planets like earth as breeding grounds. I don't think these critters stay on earth forever if they are critters, which they may not be.

Fast Mover / Fast Walker UFO captured in slow motion.
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 09-07-2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• Great video by Ken.

Fallacy of Gravity & Weight. Everything is electrical
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKHF5KdWVA[/VIDEO]
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-07-2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

• I remember when anything that flys was either way to hard or very pricy.
                                new technology is making flying things quite easy to build or buy.
                                so they had to do something about it...
                                there was a reason that they blocked the anti gravity tech in the first place. they don't want things like fences being obsolete. imagine boarders not mattering anymore. what kind of global control can you have in that sort of world ?

Comment

Working...
                                X