An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
    I am testing the magnet spin lift by toppling the field axis end over end with a diametric tube magnet glued sideways to the axle of a synchronous wash tube pump motor; As Jerry Bayles does with his axial polarized disc. The field spirals outward along the "A" vector.

The "A" vector in this schematic below, is in the center of the poles along the axis of symmetry. The schematic makes it clear that the "A" vector is the portion of the magnetic field that is PROJECTING AWAY from the source!

You're on target thinking wise based on more recent discoveries of additional information that I located in the last 2 days.
    Anyone following this thread should be advised to also follow Allen's thread on the dollar store flying saucer challenge!

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...da-ou-ufo.html

This image is posted on his thread as well. It's from edav

“Eizelement” is not the full word but in German this stands for “Magnets”
    You should be seeing at least half of a dual sheathed tornado in cross section with this image from Victor Schaubergers' Repulsin design.

For those who care, the fine folks at Ultralight America did some significant work on "Spin Wave Repulsin Technology” pioneered by Victor Schauberger.
    From the first page in their investigation in to creating an Electro Dynamic Air Vehicle - EDAV

The EDAV is an Electro-Aero-Dynamic vehicle and uses two effects:
    1.) The Coanda Effect, a pure aerodynamic effect based on the Bernoulli’s principal.
    2.) The Electro Dynamic Effect: The high speed vortex in the vortex chamber produces an electric charges separation effect called “The Diamagnetic Effect”.

Start Here: edav

*Note: This is a Superior Piece of Investigative Research. Well worth anyone's time in my opinion. I am not going to try to replicate here what has been already accomplished and by people whom understand aerodynamics expertly, and who've gone much further with filling in a complete understanding of what Victor Schauberger's Repulsin is about.

"A lot of individuals have written concerning the design of the waveplates and Part 3 discusses the design with much detail. But I will include the following writings from Victor’s book to again verify the design. As the pages of the book show designs of waveplates, certain individuals who have no understanding of physics follow the saying “Monkey See, Monkey Do”. So if you build your waveplates like the ones shown in the book, then your doing exactly what others want you to do and your achievements will be a waste of time and money. The U.S Navy would never have let those pictures of the implosion motor be taken if the motor really worked. That particular motor was in the junk pile in Prague, left by the Russians. They got there first and had removed all pertinent data and information associated with the Implosion motor developments. Design and build by the information that has been given in my writings and your results will be fruitful."
    edav

NOW...L00K Here..***Blink...blink...

https://www.vasantcorporation.com/index.php
    Find Articles in the header at the link.

Spin Wave Technology for Mag Lev's.
    https://www.vasantcorporation.com/do...levitation.pdf

Power Point
    https://www.vasantcorporation.com/ooswt/ooswt01.html

If you are a Rich person I may forgive you, but only so long as you buy their book, and then copy it for sharing. $490.00 from Jeff at Amazon: More money, more money, more money...Oink!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gambeir; 05-07-2017, 10:34 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Slightly revised- trying to make it more readable

Thanks ET Power. Not to take anything away from Otis or Hamel, because it's clear that there is a foundation behind those machines, and some of which may perhaps be seen in the ARV in the form of the pie shape of the capacitors.

I've thought about some of the relationships of these and other ideas myself. Energy is concentrated at a point where the anther spin inwards towards matter in a decreasing spiral increases the acceleration which should then have a gravitational effect, or so it seems to me, and ideas like those which spring from people like Walter Russell were likely not unknown to the people that built the ARV and there is one interesting thing to note. Russell thought that gravity was the point of intersection of radiant light. So looking at those pie shapes, the way the machine appears, is as a kind of focused energy beam, and which comes to a point, and the fact that there is likely a magnetic field being applied in a spinning orbital plane at 90 degrees to a vertical electromagnetic power flow; well it sort of looks like a model of earth or something similar, and I could be all wrong with what I've thought and said previously.

What we do know is that crystals/quartz is a driving force. This is about as well established as we can expect right now, but all parts are related, and it might well be I am only still seeing part of the motor system. In other words, the ideas of Walter Russel, Hamel, and others may well be incorporated in to the thoughts that went into designing the ARV. Some of them seem to be, but we do know that a vibrational fluxing of the crystalline material is a part of this system, or any other crystalline capacitor, for there is no other reason why it would have to specifically be a quartz crystal that I can think of.

This would follow very conventional ideas about engineering the vacuum of space. See this.
      ADVANCED SPACE PROPULSION BASED
      ON VACUUM (SPACETIME METRIC) ENGINEERING
      https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1204/1204.2184.pdf
      https://arxiv.org/abs/1204.2184

I've watched John Iwaszkos' video on this while taking notes and while stopping the video to draw out what he is showing. I think this is about the clearest understanding I've seen and with a physical demonstration. Just realize he's just using a piece of quartz and not a quartz capacitor.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcq6QEJ2os

So the idea here is we/us/me, well at I am pretty confident that the base of this machine is series of 48 pie shaped quartz capacitors as described previously. We think that the pie capacitors fire off at high speeds in counter opposing manner so as to balance the machine with their thrust. They may also be driven in a cyclical or cycloid like manner, and at high speed, thus forming a vortex of pulsations. Reason being there is a probability of chance that there is a relationship to microwave/radar technology involved, and which may become more clear later on.

Many, many, times I've thought that I've gotten this thing figured out only to discover more and more information. We have to realize that even though this machine maybe 50, 60, or even more years old, it's still a machine which was created by brilliant insightful people.

Right now I'm looking for more information on EHD's (*Electro hydrodynamic generators) and also MAP's (*Maneto Plasma Dynamic Generators). I can speculate on the collection process but it's very thin ice. Normally I like to have a reasonable amount of support to my ideas, but here I'm lacking and in the process of discovery.

Speculation

Notice that in many UFO photos and video's there are areas where there appears to be kind of screening, or a part that seems to resemble a radiator or speaker cover. Something along those lines. In old machines like the ARV this has to do with the power system; the collection of ions from the surrounding environment. The environment is the fuel tank for the center column in my opinion. In newer machines it may have to do with creating a plasma shield.

Right now I think that there is a super-conductive magnet or magnetic cables which, so long as the coolant lasts, is a part of a vacuuming system which collects ions from the environment.

*However this is a big if. I have a lot to learn here and am still researching. It's unclear right now if this proposed vacuuming system involves the silvery grey like disk (*See the sketch I provided) and that disk is located beneath the pilots seats in the ARV drawing by McCandlish, but it could be a a type of super conductive/magnetic accretion disk. The disk would draw in ions which would then be feed to the tornado vortex for separation.

Adding a electron to an uncharged atom makes a negatively charged ion, and removing an electron from an ion makes a positively charged atom. This is the purpose of EHD Tornado in the center column. It takes raw material, which is the surrounding environment, and using the vortex of a tornado it creates the potential for exploitation of these actions. Also note that John Iwaszko tells us that the hull shape is an important part of the capacitor drive, and even though it may not itself be part of the pie capacitors in the ARV design, at least as far we know right now, the preferred shape is that of a classic saucer, with the exterior of the hull carrying a positive charge and would then be a force multiplier.
      Sorry I've been away for a week or so...

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!

TRULY APPRECIATE all of your shared work/research & insights!

Enjoy!
      "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

@Gambeir,

Take a look at this "Plasma Loop" video by George Chaniotakis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czI-wvjLork
        THANK YOU! Very cool!

Everything is frequency
        "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin + Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by gambeir View Post
          no there's nothing wrong with humans. You have a distorted understanding if you believe that what's wrong in the world is the result of humanity instead of the result of perverted mental defectives, 99% of whom now account for nearly half the global wealth but whom number no more than a few hundred people. Like ya know, gates says he's trying to give his fortune away. Really, well let me help because i'm pretty sure that i can solve that problem and the world will be a hell of a lot better off without him and his friends hording half the monetary wealth while trying to accumulate more.

You want to help solve humanities problems, then feel free to deliver a thermonuclear device to the next bilderberg meeting or the davo's bankster ball in switzerland next time; that ought to solve about 90% of the global problems in one feel swoop. Right now i'm busy trying to help people look at a 70 year old flying machine with more open eyes so that they realize just how badly those other people are screwing all the rest of us while parading around like they were some kind of kings instead of the criminals that we should see them as.
          you tell those crooked elite!

Comment

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            “Eizelement” is not the full word but in German this stands for “Magnets”
            Hi,
            no this stands not for magnets. Its probably "Heizelement" which means heating device/part

regards

Comment

Originally posted by mainsen View Post
              Hi,
              no this stands not for magnets. Its probably "Heizelement" which means heating device/part

regards
              Thanks, every little bit helps: I used what the folks over on Ultralight America had for an interpretation. Wonder how he ended up with that?

Google Translate does show "Heating Element." I didn't bother checking the translation and now that I have I don't see any remote way this
              ends up being magnet or magnetic. Very Odd to have one come up with magnetic vers heating element? He said it doesn't exactly mean
              magnetic but how exactly you end up taking a heating element and turning that in to a magnet with a word translation is hard to see.

I did think about verifying the translation but passed it off as improbable that the author would be far off.

Weird?
              Last edited by Gambeir; 05-09-2017, 11:51 AM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Spinning a neo sphere on it's polar axis.

My wash tub pump motor is apparently running at too low an R.P.M. to generate a detectable "Magnet Wind". Here's a possible alternative approach with higher speed potential. TK's "A" vector would expand to the side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh90PmyvpnI

TinselKoala2 years ago

Nope. It's the degaussing coil from an old monitor, and it's driven by a symmetrical square wave from the FG at about 40 Hz. The "secret" is in the orientation of the coil.
                Last edited by Allen Burgess; 05-12-2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Pyrolytic air jet levitator'

Here's what appears to be an even better way to spiral the "A" vector at high speed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtl8-WOPYo

Comment

Tr-3b

Take a look at this patent. Vortexing magnetic field on the horizontal plane:

Link to "Rotating Electrostatic Propulsion System":

https://www.google.com/patents/US200...wcAKQQ6AEIWDAH

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

[0001]

The invention, which is the object of my present application, is a spacecraft propulsion system which develops a spacetime curvature tension utilizing a combination of a rotating radial electrostatic field and a fixed vertical electrostatic field. The two fields create a stress-energy Tzr gradient in the radially direction which is equal to force. The radial field is created on the side of a charged rotating cylinder on the underside of the hull. The vertical field is created by an annular charged ring concentric with the cylinder. Three rotating cylinders are located in a triangle on the bottom of the hull in order to produce a force in any direction in the horizontal plane.
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 06-12-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Magnetic vortex generator

@Gambeir,

Here it is, your tornado theory at work:

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

[0002]

The idea for this coil configuration comes from the observation of powerful thunderstorms, as described by physicist Dr. Richard Feynman in his Lectures on Physics, a copy of which is enclosed as a reference. Upon reading his explanation, I realized that the thunderstorm is actually a hyperspace physics phenomenon.

[0003]

After the passage of a large lightning storm, people have observed that a car tire rim has merged with the trunk of a tree growing in the ground. Due to the large branches of the tree, there is no possible way that it could slide down the branches and around the trunk. It was observed also that a straw of wheat became embedded in the hard wood of a telephone pole. It turns out that the thunderstorm offers an explanation as to how this can occur.

[0004]

After reading Feynman's explanation, it can be seen that the key to this phenomenon is that there is a downward and an upward lightning bolt, sometimes occurring together if the leader branches into two paths. Bolts of lightning also like to strike tall objects such as telephone poles or trees. Now an electrical current moving downward produces a clockwise magnetic B field, as seen from above. On the return stroke, the current is moving upward which produces a counterclockwise magnetic B field. Thus the thunderstorm produces two huge bucking magnetic B fields which is the magnetic geometry of this magnetic vortex generator. Using my tetrahedron diagram, I will then show that the low density hyperspace energy with its low speed of light is able to pull the rim out of dimension so that it can merge with the tree at the moment the lightning strikes.

Comment

Counter roatating "A" vectors

Here's how it works:

Comment

@Gambeir,

Here it is, your tornado theory at work:

BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

[0002]

The idea for this coil configuration comes from the observation of powerful thunderstorms, as described by physicist Dr. Richard Feynman in his Lectures on Physics, a copy of which is enclosed as a reference. Upon reading his explanation, I realized that the thunderstorm is actually a hyperspace physics phenomenon.

[0003]

After the passage of a large lightning storm, people have observed that a car tire rim has merged with the trunk of a tree growing in the ground. Due to the large branches of the tree, there is no possible way that it could slide down the branches and around the trunk. It was observed also that a straw of wheat became embedded in the hard wood of a telephone pole. It turns out that the thunderstorm offers an explanation as to how this can occur.

[0004]

After reading Feynman's explanation, it can be seen that the key to this phenomenon is that there is a downward and an upward lightning bolt, sometimes occurring together if the leader branches into two paths. Bolts of lightning also like to strike tall objects such as telephone poles or trees. Now an electrical current moving downward produces a clockwise magnetic B field, as seen from above. On the return stroke, the current is moving upward which produces a counterclockwise magnetic B field. Thus the thunderstorm produces two huge bucking magnetic B fields which is the magnetic geometry of this magnetic vortex generator. Using my tetrahedron diagram, I will then show that the low density hyperspace energy with its low speed of light is able to pull the rim out of dimension so that it can merge with the tree at the moment the lightning strikes.
                          Excellet work there Allen. Kind of throws me for a tizzy right now: Maybe will make more sense once I digest it more. Right off the top of my head the explanation given makes sense out of the Hutchinson Effect; seems like the Philadelphia experiment, Montauk, and others might not be that far fetched after all huh? Maybe that PDF link I sent you wasn't so wacked out after all?

Hmm....danged interesting....

Now I have been working to piece together a more complete understanding of nuclear spin states and their relationship to crystals and ferromagnetic metals. Specifically beginning with the Wallace inventions. See this link on the topic. Excellent information on the Wallace inventions.

The Wallace Inventions, Spin Aligned Nuclei, The Gravitomagnetic Field, and The Tampere Experiment: Is there a connection?
                          By: Robert Stirniman, May 1998
                          The Wallace Inventions, Spin Aligned Nuclei, The Gravitomagnetic Field, And The Tampere Experiment: Is There A Connection?

"Wallace's experiments were based on aligning the nuclear spin of elements and isotopes which have an odd number of nucleons. These materials are characterized by a total nuclear spin which is an odd integral multiple of one-half, resulting in one nucleon with un-paired spin. Wallace drew an analogy between the un-paired angular momentum in these materials, and the un-paired magnetic moments of electrons in ferromagnetic materials."

"Ferroelectricity, property of certain nonconducting crystals, or dielectrics, that exhibit spontaneous electric polarization (separation of the centre of positive and negative electric charge, making one side of the crystal positive and the opposite side negative) that can be reversed in direction by the application of an appropriate electric field."
                          https://www.britannica.com/science/ferroelectricity

You guys may want to examine this white paper on Crystals.
                          Crystals | Free Full-Text | Ultrafast Electron and Molecular Dynamics in Photoinduced and Electric-Field-Induced Neutral–Ionic Transitions | HTML
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Take a look at this patent. Vortexing magnetic field on the horizontal plane:

Link to "Rotating Electrostatic Propulsion System":

BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION

[0001]

The invention, which is the object of my present application, is a spacecraft propulsion system which develops a spacetime curvature tension utilizing a combination of a rotating radial electrostatic field and a fixed vertical electrostatic field. The two fields create a stress-energy Tzr gradient in the radially direction which is equal to force. The radial field is created on the side of a charged rotating cylinder on the underside of the hull. The vertical field is created by an annular charged ring concentric with the cylinder. Three rotating cylinders are located in a triangle on the bottom of the hull in order to produce a force in any direction in the horizontal plane.

I have to say this is kind of shocking...actually...
                            I say this because it occurred to me that what I've posted could be mistaken for plagiarism, low level plagiarism, but plagiarism nevertheless.
                            Well I had no knowledge of this patent, and I doubt that I would have understood it had I not done the work that I have in trying to make sense
                            of the ARV.

This is interesting; the patent says -"7. Electric polarity switching of the fields in order to reverse the spacetime curvature and therefore change the direction of thrust."This ties in with the ferroeletics and crystals; which is making more sense now because of the amount of money being put in to R&D in those fields

"8. The use of a magnetic vortex generator located above each thruster in order to permeate the cylinders and rings with low density hyperspace energy which would substitute for the embedded magnets in each cylinder."

Last edited by Gambeir; 05-18-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Counter rotating magnet feilds.

Apparently those patents were released yesterday. They confirm everything we've theorized about.

This is a 1 second video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2GI5AgBJCo

Comment

Pyrolytic pilot

Here we see an ant riding on a magnetically levitated piece of pyrolytic graphite. The TR-3B hull is made from the same material and hovers over the spiraling "A' vector magnetic vortex field underneath:

Comment

Working...
                                X