Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Hi Gambeir,

I don't see where the theories of Wheeler and Ufo using vortex magnetic fields have any relationship to Mr. Tesla's principle of the rotating magnetic field which is taught in most if not every textbook on AC rotating machinery.

Regards,

bi
    Hello Bistander,

Tesla's Egg of Columbus consisted of a Toroid Iron Core, where Four Coils were wound...and the egg...the Egg was made out of Solid Copper (Not Iron), which is a Diamagnetic Material...which exerts opposition to the Rotating Field polarization...which changes constantly due to the AC supplied to Coils...result: egg spins on its axle, exactly on the Toroidal Core Center.

It "apparently" looks like a very simple deal right?

Yeah, it gave birth to the Induction Motor...and that part is what is taught in every school...

In schools, is taught-as you wrote- this application related to Electrical ROTATING Machinery...As an Induction Motor, where the construction of its Rotor is based on Laminated Iron...causing a DIRECT FERROMAGNETIC ACTION on its mass.

What is NOT TAUGHT in every School, is that in Tesla's Egg experiment... an Invisible, Massless and completely weightless Field is DISPLACING from Coil to Coil along the Toroidal Iron Core...causing its DISPLACEMENT influence to REFLECT on a Diamagnetic Material such as the one we all use in our coils, meaning Copper...

I believe, it is even more INTERESTING in Tesla's Columbus Egg, than its "Motoring Effect"...to REALIZE that a Massless Field is actually DISPLACING along ALL STATIC COMPONENTS, as the Four Coils PLUS the Toroid Iron Core.

First off, I wouldn't have call it "A ROTATING MAGNETIC FIELD"...it would be like saying "LIQUID WATER"......Since Magnetic Fields are constantly producing a Dynamic Spin...

This should have been called "A TRANSLATING MAGNETIC FIELD" along the Toroidal Iron Core, from coil to coil...and looping the process constantly...

The Point here is that those Four coils, not necessarily need to be positioned in a CIRCULAR ARRAY...but a STRAIGHT AND OPEN CORE (as an example, where no rotor, rotation would apply), but instead influence SPINS on other Copper Coils as Secondaries...

I mentioned "open core" since if we close it in a Square or round CLOSED array we will have a Transformer right?

Do You agree with me in that point of view from all the above?

P.D: I know you will not agree with me that magnetic fields "spin"...but I meant the rest...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-22-2017, 05:51 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Rotating magnetic field

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Bistander,

Tesla's Egg of Columbus consisted of a Toroid Iron Core, where Four Coils were wound...and the egg...the Egg was made out of Solid Copper (Not Iron), which is a Diamagnetic Material...which exerts opposition to the Rotating Field polarization...which changes constantly due to the AC supplied to Coils...result: egg spins on its axle, exactly on the Toroidal Core Center.

It "apparently" looks like a very simple deal right?

Yeah, it gave birth to the Induction Motor...and that part is what is taught in every school...

In schools, is taught-as you wrote- this application related to Electrical ROTATING Machinery...As an Induction Motor, where the construction of its Rotor is based on Laminated Iron...causing a DIRECT FERROMAGNETIC ACTION on its mass.

What is NOT TAUGHT in every School, is that in Tesla's Egg experiment... an Invisible, Massless and completely weightless Field is DISPLACING from Coil to Coil along the Toroidal Iron Core...causing its DISPLACEMENT influence to REFLECT on a Diamagnetic Material such as the one we all use in our coils, meaning Copper...

I believe, it is even more INTERESTING in Tesla's Columbus Egg, than its "Motoring Effect"...to REALIZE that a Massless Field is actually DISPLACING along ALL STATIC COMPONENTS, as the Four Coils PLUS the Toroid Iron Core.

First off, I wouldn't have call it "A ROTATING MAGNETIC FIELD"...it would be like saying "LIQUID WATER"......Since Magnetic Fields are constantly producing a Dynamic Spin...

This should have been called "A TRANSLATING MAGNETIC FIELD" along the Toroidal Iron Core, from coil to coil...and looping the process constantly...

The Point here is that those Four coils, not necessarily need to be positioned in a CIRCULAR ARRAY...but a STRAIGHT AND OPEN CORE (as an example, where no rotor, rotation would apply), but instead influence SPINS on other Copper Coils as Secondaries...

I mentioned "open core" since if we close it in a Square or round CLOSED array we will have a Transformer right?

Do You agree with me in that point of view from all the above?

P.D: I know you will not agree with me that magnetic fields "spin"...but I meant the rest...
      Hi UFO,

Yes, I disagree with your spin theories and see no relevance with your spins to Tesla's rotating magnetic field as you point out in red.

This link shows an animation of the rotating magnetic field in a 3-phase machine. The 2-phase dynamo demonstrated by Tesla is similar. Sinusoidally distributed windings

There is not much else in your post which I like. IMO, diamagnetic material has nothing to do with it. The Columbus egg functions as an induction motor. We do see some "transformer" action if the rotating field is used in an induction motor (or induction generator).

If you recall I suggested using a 3-phase stator to produce a moving magnetic field when you started to experiment with the idea before getting involved with MM and Figuera. I'm with Tesla on this one. Since I learned of it, I've been amazed with the rotating magnetic field in electrical machinery.

Regards,

bi

Comment

• Originally posted by phoneboy View Post
        Have to agree with bistander on this one. If i remember correct one of the descriptions i read mentioned the central tube being silvered, which is what would happen to a tube containing mercury vapor (wetting). Picture this, what if at the bottom of the tube you have a tungsten point (shown), but a tungsten ring at the top (not shown). The tube is filled with mercury vapor and conducting a high enough voltage to ionize the gas. The tube is being influenced by a magnetic field who's n-s, s-n axis is in line (parallel) with the axis of the tube. What might occur? Remember this is old tech 40-50's (stay simple). Have you heard of the TR3B, if supposedly uses a ring of superconducting mercury vapor rotated @ relativistic velocities causing a weight loss of up to 90%.
        The Center Column Function/Materials

The problem with this reversion to mercury vapor is that it doesn't fulfil the descriptions. The descriptions are of a clear center column, with a silvery grey matter inside which is spun in screw like patterns. There are at least two of these screw shapes, one inside the other, and moving in counter rotation. This is the description of a tornado's double sheath. By all accounts of logic it's a fluid magnet, which would then make it a ferrofluid forming a dipole. Again, the vertible description of a tornado.

This is not a conventional device. If it were we would have flying carpets or at least hoverboards. Conventional ideas are not going to solve this. They are clearly incapable of solving it since they cannot explain it, and have produced nothing which could explain it. Put the puzzle together in such a way as to explain it according to the drawings and descriptions, otherwise you're doomed from the get go.

TR#B Flaws.

The story told by the late Edgar Fouche of the TR-3B's operating system is fundamentally simple in theory. Simply spin a substance at a high enough rpm and supposedly a distortion in space will be produced. A gravitational field. Not too sure about this concept myself.

Now in the Fouche explanation it was necessary to involve a pressure chamber of 250 Thousand Atmosphere's, which just happens to be the estimated pressure which separates the molten core of earth from the iron core. Which again is another wild and stupid fantasy story which is now over 500 years old, and was used to explain why a compass works when no one had a clue what the hell was at the core of our planet, and it's not a ball of iron, so it's sick joke which is probably not accidental then that this figure is involved in the TR-3B story. At any rate this was the figure given and it is supposed to be the pressure necessary to maintain a superconduction state on the matter which is accelerated in a donut to some relativistic speeds, which once it is there will remain there without further need of energy input.

The job of an engineer is to invent and solve technical problems just like this. No Right Minded Engineer would approach this problem by trying to build a containment vessel that could contain 250 thousand atmosphere's because it cannot be done without the help of God. You've got to approach the problem from the available angles. Number one, find a way to produce super conduction without super cooling. Number two, the alternative, discover what it is that enables force multiplication. Number 3, identify each force so that you honestly understand what you're working with. In my opinion, the TR-3B story is disinformation. The principle of it's supposed operation is itself questionable or even dubious, and the physical requirements are in the realm of pure fantasy.

The Earths planetary systems run on thermodynamics, hydraulics, magnetism, and electricity. Cycles and systems that move all by themselves involve thermodynamics. They don't involve physics. Point is, if you get too involved in this physics business you're going to be following the kind of religious teaching that the reverend Jim Jones sold. There is no evidence whatsoever that accelerating a chunk of matter to relativistic speeds is required to produce a diamagnetic field and whether or not it produces a gravitational field pre-supposes that this same science knows what a gravitational field even is, because it clearly does not, and so why then would they have a clue what produces gravity?

It seems to me like the solution to this problem is to create a magnetic vortex with an electrical dipole like a tornado. The idea that the clear tube/s that the material flows in may be quartz does, itself, raise some interesting ideas about a streaming capacitor charge field? I think there is clearly a magnetic component to this machine and right now I think that the this fluid substance in the tubes is magnetic and spun up, and that it's accessing counter-space and pulling in or otherwise supercharging the magnetic field and or all the fields. Going by the descriptions this center column thingy seems to be replicating both a tornado and the radial flow of a magnetic field. If one were to use the writings of John St. Clair then the magnetic vortex pulls in hyperspace and this alters the physical fields involved with the machine, effectively creating a force multiplier.

Merely spinning magnets is probably not the same thing as re-creating the magnetic field itself and that is what the center column seems to be doing. So if it is doing that, and if it's powered, then it would seem logical that what you've got going on is kind of controllable magnet, if you follow the reasoning I'm giving out.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 08-27-2017, 04:48 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Hi UFO,

Yes, I disagree with your spin theories and see no relevance with your spins to Tesla's rotating magnetic field as you point out in red.
          This link shows an animation of the rotating magnetic field in a 3-phase machine. The 2-phase dynamo demonstrated by Tesla is similar. Sinusoidally distributed windings
          Hello Bistander,

I know you would disagree with me there...and as far as Tesla's "Rotating Field", as I have pointed out before, it is not "rotating", but instead "translating"...while magnetic field internal spins keep going.

If you look again at Tesla's coils type of winding around the toroid core, you will notice that field would be produced, mainly within circular iron core, and of course, field also expands away from core into surrounding space.

There is a big Geometrical difference to the way your link displays the three phase machine comparison to Tesla's set up...where field is NOT projected mainly within core, but outwards towards rotor.

As I understand this Geometry is done in order to obtain a higher torque and speed on the Machine than the Copper Egg does.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
          There is not much else in your post which I like. IMO, diamagnetic material has nothing to do with it. The Columbus egg functions as an induction motor. We do see some "transformer" action if the rotating field is used in an induction motor (or induction generator).
          But of course Diamagnetic Material has a LOT to do with the point I am trying to convey...
          The Coils on almost ALL Electrodynamics Machines is made out of such beautiful material...

If you could imagine that Egg, built of Copper Coils, instead of a solid mass, then we would be able to read Energy Transfer to it... IF, We get it Static.

The Physical movement of the Egg, means that a Spin Force has been Transmitted to its atomic mass, it then spins, because it is freely set on the plate.

If you recall I suggested using a 3-phase stator to produce a moving magnetic field when you started to experiment with the idea before getting involved with MM and Figuera.
          Yes I remember, and I also recall my answer..."nope, it will not work", just because of the same reasons I have explained to Seaad on the Figuera's Thread.

I'm with Tesla on this one. Since I learned of it, I've been amazed with the rotating magnetic field in electrical machinery.

Regards,

bi
          Yes, indeed it is an amazing discovery, I am with you there!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• What we All need to get before Antigravity...

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
            The Center Column Function/Materials

The descriptions are of a clear center column, with a silvery grey matter inside which is spun in screw like patterns. There are at least two of these screw shapes, one inside the other, and moving in counter rotation. This is the description of a tornado's double sheath. By all accounts of logic it's a fluid magnet, which would then make it a ferrofluid forming a dipole. Again, the vertible description of a tornado.

This is not a conventional device. If it were we would have flying carpets or at least hoverboards. Conventional ideas are not going to solve this. They are clearly incapable of solving it since they cannot explain it, and have produced nothing which could explain it. Put the puzzle together in such a way as to explain it according to the drawings and descriptions, otherwise you're doomed from the get go.

Now in the Fouche explanation it was necessary to involve a pressure chamber of 250 Thousand Atmosphere's, which just happens to be the estimated pressure which separates the molten core of earth from the iron core. Which again is another wild and stupid fantasy story which is now over 500 years old, and was used to explain why a compass works when no one had a clue what the hell was at the core of our planet, and it's not a ball of iron, so it's sick joke which is probably not accidental then that this figure is involved in the TR-3B story. At any rate this was the figure given and it is supposed to be the pressure necessary to maintain a superconduction state on the matter which is accelerated in a donut to some relativistic speeds, which once it is there will remain there without further need of energy input.

The job of an engineer is to invent and solve technical problems just like this. No Right Minded Engineer would approach this problem by trying to build a containment vessel that could contain 250 thousand atmosphere's because it cannot be done without the help of God. You've got to approach the problem from the available angles. Number one, find a way to produce super conduction without super cooling. Number two, the alternative, discover what it is that enables force multiplication. Number 3, identify each force so that you honestly understand what you're working with. In my opinion, the TR-3B story is disinformation. The principle of it's supposed operation is itself questionable or even dubious, and the physical requirements are in the realm of pure fantasy.

The Earths planetary systems run on thermodynamics, hydraulics, magnetism, and electricity. Cycles and systems that move all by themselves involve thermodynamics. They don't involve physics. Point is, if you get too involved in this physics business you're going to be following the kind of religious teaching that the reverend Jim Jones sold. There is no evidence whatsoever that accelerating a chunk of matter to relativistic speeds is required to produce a diamagnetic field and whether or not it produces a gravitational field pre-supposes that this same science knows what a gravitational field even is, because it clearly does not, and so why then would they a clue what produces gravity?

It seems to me like the solution to this problem is to create a magnetic vortex with an electrical dipole like a tornado. The idea that the clear tube/s that the material flows in may be quartz does, itself, raise some interesting ideas about a streaming capacitor charge field? I think there is clearly a magnetic component to this machine and right now I think that the this fluid substance in the tubes is magnetic and spun up, and that it's accessing counter-space and pulling in or otherwise supercharging the magnetic field and or all the fields. Going by the descriptions this center column thingy seems to be replicating both a tornado and the radial flow of a magnetic field. If one were to use the writings of John St. Clair then the magnetic vortex pulls in hyperspace and this alters the physical fields involved with the machine, effectively creating a force multiplier.

Merely spinning magnets is probably not the same thing as re-creating the magnetic field itself and that is what the center column seems to be doing. So if it is doing that, and if it's powered, then it would seem logical that what you've got going on is kind of controllable magnet, if you follow the reasoning I'm giving out.
            Hello Gambeir,

You are quite right on all your conclusions above, my friend...

But I will tell you more...

In order to achieve all of the HUGE FORCES and Engineering requirements cited above to reach the proper parameters...all concentrated in a very small Craft...which could travel through ANY Space...including vacuum...at speeds beyond our actual understanding...we all need "something" which we consider Science Fiction.

Typical minds will relate to a "kind of mystical fuel" which could do such tasks...but then, we will have to keep "re-fueling" if we plan to travel light-years into space...are we gonna set EXXON Space Stations all across our Galaxy?...to be able to exit it?...Ridiculous and PATHETIC way of thinking!!...that's thinking according to our actual developments, based on fuel dependency to move everything and to generate energy on this Planet.

All We need is to understand that it IS Possible to reach Over Unity, to believe that Motion Perpetual DO EXIST...and make a System which could AMPLIFY to Thousand Times and MORE Output...THAN the amount we put in.

Once We demonstrate and it is understood clearly (even in a small scale) that OU is possible without much efforts...only then we could believe and understand how a small craft, could build and exert such a HUGE force, as to move beyond -now- imaginary speeds...And to be able to easily defy our gravitational forces, softly...as a feather on the wind does.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Rotating magnetic field and diamagnetic

Hello Bistander,

I know you would disagree with me there...and as far as Tesla's "Rotating Field", as I have pointed out before, it is not "rotating", but instead "translating"...while magnetic field internal spins keep going.

If you look again at Tesla's coils type of winding around the toroid core, you will notice that field would be produced, mainly within circular iron core, and of course, field also expands away from core into surrounding space.

There is a big Geometrical difference to the way your link displays the three phase machine comparison to Tesla's set up...where field is NOT projected mainly within core, but outwards towards rotor.
              Hi UFO,

The resultant rotating magnetic field is in fact the same. Follow the North South axis through the sequence on Tesla's diagram and compare to the black resultant (R) vector on the animation link I supplied.

But of course Diamagnetic Material has a LOT to do with the point I am trying to convey...
              However, since diamagnetism is such a weak property, its effects are not observable in everyday life.
              All conductors exhibit an effective diamagnetism when they experience a changing magnetic field. The Lorentz force on electrons causes them to circulate around forming eddy currents. The eddy currents then produce an induced magnetic field opposite the applied field, resisting the conductor's motion.
              Quotes from: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Regards,

bi

Comment

Hi UFO,

The resultant rotating magnetic field is in fact the same. Follow the North South axis through the sequence on Tesla's diagram and compare to the black resultant (R) vector on the animation link I supplied.

Quotes from: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamagnetism

Regards,

bi
                Yes, Bistander,

If you look at Tesla's Images shown above, note that the N-S Axis relates to turning ON the PERPENDICULAR Coils to this axle on both sides of Toroid core.

And whenever it is in a Diagonal position (like a 45º), it would be understood that ALL four coils are energized in either current direction of the AC Sinewave.

However, I understand it is difficult that we agree here, since you do not see a North, but as a merely reference point...when I see it as a directional Spin Force.

For example, if we have an energized coil which is exhibiting poles as: S(COIL A)N, this Coil Pole Axis would be along its core, and then projecting to each extremes, and NEVER at center upper and lower of Coil embodiment.

Then if we go to Fig 1 (I) on Patent, we see that BOTH COILS perpendicular to poles axis are projecting their poles as a SUM from both being ON, but, this Spatial Field Poles Projection takes place -on its Majority-within the UPPER and LOWER Core Portions of Toroid Core.

Anyways Bistander...got to keep working...on real stuff...As I do not think that our conversation here is subject of this Thread discussion...So, if you like to keep going on here, post it on Citfta's Thread, then I will answer there according to my time and yours.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Two phase

Yes, Bistander,

If you look at Tesla's Images shown above, note that the N-S Axis relates to turning ON the PERPENDICULAR Coils to this axle on both sides of Toroid core.

And whenever it is in a Diagonal position (like a 45º), it would be understood that ALL four coils are energized in either current direction of the AC Sinewave.

However, I understand it is difficult that we agree here, since you do not see a North, but as a merely reference point...when I see it as a directional Spin Force.

For example, if we have an energized coil which is exhibiting poles as: S(COIL A)N, this Coil Pole Axis would be along its core, and then projecting to each extremes, and NEVER at center upper and lower of Coil embodiment.

Then if we go to Fig 1 (I) on Patent, we see that BOTH COILS perpendicular to poles axis are projecting their poles as a SUM from both being ON, but, this Spatial Field Poles Projection takes place -on its Majority-within the UPPER and LOWER Core Portions of Toroid Core.

Anyways Bistander...got to keep working...on real stuff...As I do not think that our conversation here is subject of this Thread discussion...So, if you like to keep going on here, post it on Citfta's Thread, then I will answer there according to my time and yours.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Hi UFO,

I can't really transfer our whole discussion over to another thread due to limitations on this little device I'm using. So this will be my final post about it on this thread. If you want to continue, please do start up elsewhere.

I think that you do not understand that in the Tesla diagram it is a 4-wire 2-phase system. So your statement about field at 45° is incorrect. Tesla's 2-phase machine develops a rotating magnetic field just like the 3-phase example I used.

The 2-phase system to which I refer is uncommon in our modern world but used commercially back in Tesla's day. Please see the reference below.

See ya,

bi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-...electric_power

Comment

Hi UFO,

I can't really transfer our whole discussion over to another thread due to limitations on this little device I'm using. So this will be my final post about it on this thread. If you want to continue, please do start up elsewhere.

I think that you do not understand that in the Tesla diagram it is a 4-wire 2-phase system. So your statement about field at 45° is incorrect. Tesla's 2-phase machine develops a rotating magnetic field just like the 3-phase example I used.

The 2-phase system to which I refer is uncommon in our modern world but used commercially back in Tesla's day. Please see the reference below.

See ya,

bi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-...electric_power
                    Hello Bistander,

I could be wrong...no doubt...however, here is an image I made based on the way I interpret the Coils polarizations and energizing (Blue Arrow represents NORTH POLE):

Hahahaha We just HACKED this Thread from Gambeir!!...

SORRY GAMBEIR!!...We would be out of here in short time!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-23-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Gentlemen, have no fears about hijacking anything; I am in complete control of the entire situation. It's good that this is generating discussion.

Let's revisit convention here for a brief moment. The images below are from this article on applied physics entitled; "The Compton Effect Revisited," by Mahmoud E. Yousif. The idea here is to revisit the effects of energies input to materials and their subsequent reactions. In this case a carbon atom is depicted as interacting to produce a vector force, and the purpose of which is to show that the complexities of force interactions.

Now this information is insanely complex and I am not suggesting anyone waste their weekend unless this is something they are themselves insanely obsessed with, in which case I shall allow for a slight amount of insanity. Nevertheless, the fundamental idea is just to obtain exposure in a visual way to the effects of compton scattering, and with the intention that by understanding the gist of it, one can then conclude that force input to certain materials equals a net output elsewhere, and which I believe is a relatively straightforward Newtonian idea.

Citation: Mahmoud E. Yousif (2016) The Compton Effect Re-Visited. J Adv Appl Phys 1: 004. Copyright: © 2016 Mahmoud E. Yousif. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted Access, usage, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited. Journal of Advanced and Applied Physics The Compton Effect Re-Visited (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ect_Re-Visited [accessed Aug 26, 2017].

This is a Carbon Atom.

© 2016 Mahmoud E. Yousif. Volume 1 Issue 1 JAAP-1-004 Page 3 of 13 Figure 1: Cross section of atom, showing electron on left at orbit Magnetic Radius (rm1), and then moved to right by Radiation Magnetic Force (FmR) embedded in Primary Electromagnetic Radiation (P-EM-R) to the Forced Binding Orbit (FmFE); energy is divided to Secondary Radiation Energy (Es) by Secondary CMF (BCMFS) in green color and Electron Binding Energy (EbFE), of Forced CMF (BCMFE) in black color.

Journal of Advanced and Applied Physics The Compton Effect Re-Visited (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ect_Re-Visited [accessed Aug 26, 2017].

Figure 2: Primary Electromagnetic Radiation (P-EM-R) interaction with Carbon atom electron; the Radiation Magnetic Force (FmR) embedded in P-EM-R [11] forced electron from point-1 to point-2 at high Binding Force Orbit (FbFE), the Total Circular Magnetic Field (BCMFT) formed Secondary Radiation Energy (Es) and Forced Binding Energy (EbFE). Electron’ relativistic velocity and mass in distance (d1) is controlled by frequency and angle ϕ, where CMF and the Electric Field (EF) are Flip-Flop (F-F), generating Secondary Electromagnetic Radiation (S-EM-R) at point-3, pulled by Electromagnetic Radiation Force (FEMR) and released through lin-4 at angle ϕ with increased wavelength; then electron is ejected at angleϕ.

Journal of Advanced and Applied Physics The Compton Effect Re-Visited (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ect_Re-Visited [accessed Aug 26, 2017].
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 08-26-2017, 06:28 PM.
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• The aforementioned is of evident significance because it has to do with a revised understanding about the properties of energies. In this pioneering article Mahmoud E. Yousif re-examined Young’ Double Slits experiment to properly explain one of the greatest scientific mysteries of all time. The rebuke given to Quantum Physics is not to be missed in the conclusion to this paper.

The Double Slit Experiment Re-Explained
                        https://www.researchgate.net/publica...t_Re-Explained

I recall many years ago, another life I think, trying to read David Deutschs' book; "The Fabric of Reality," and specifically recalling the double slit experiment, something Deutsch himself then called the strangest thing in the whole universe. Well here we finally have an answer, and it is an answer which is sensible and which refutes QM (quantum mechanics).

Among other things, there is a correlation given here to geometry, and by inference, to crystalline patterns in the transformation/filtering of energies through geometric patterns found in minerals.
                        This is a paper I would advise reading.

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-27-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• The point to the previous posts is to lend validity to the following link so that you understand the person is a serious academic scientist with a good deal of significant work published already.

This is his site.
                          Propulsion

A recent proposal
                          https://contest.techbriefs.com/2017/...ystems-exmf-ps

THE SPINNING MAGNETIC FORCE
                          A paper which can be accessed through the main site for those who wish to drive themselves insane with mathematical formula/proofs.
                          http://www.exmfpropulsions.com/New_Physics/SMFc.pdf

A couple of the links he has aren't working and have to be searched but are available such as.
                          "The Compton Effect Re-Visited"
                          https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ect_Re-Visited

EXTERNAL MAGNETIC FIELD PROPULSION AND FLYING OBJECTS

ABSTRACT
                          Several mechanisms were developed from the Magnetic Interaction hypothesis (MIH) and the related Universal Energies (UE) of captured charged particles produced by External Magnetic Field (ExMF), using rotating low magnetic fields (RLMF) operated from a solenoid. It is the ExMF that leads to energization of these particles. Electromotive force (e.m.f) can be generated across a conductor terminal nearby or directly influenced by several turns of a rotating ExMF.
                          If a RLMF is produced to penetrate bismuth in a mechanism (as suggested), then the produced ExMF interacts with the bismuth, resulting in continuous, enormous and momentary force, or ExMF force, to propel the mechanism. These mechanisms are extended to apply to the propulsion of several systems among them to flying objects (FO).

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-30-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Gambeir,
                            for all the searching I have done on the web,
                            no idea how I missed that website.
                            thank you for finding this.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                              Gambeir,
                              for all the searching I have done on the web,
                              no idea how I missed that website.
                              thank you for finding this.
                              This gives us something to work with. I note that a lot of things that have been tossed about have foundations in this mans' work.

The trick is going to be to melt this down to a practical understanding. It's just like anything else, there's a lot of math and physics to aviation as well, but when you get down to brass tacks a person doesn't need to know a single thing about that to build an airplane. So that's the task really. Melting this stuff down, adding and revising, and so forth.

The information he has available, and I'd download and save it myself, should profoundly impact our understanding of what's taking place with other devices once this is understood more widely. I kind of hate to say this, but frankly we've been playing a half a deck of cards for a long time, and this explains the many hit and misses with other devices.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 10-09-2017, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Research

Interesting stuff, that ExMF. My research has been following a different route. It can be found in the attachment. A few interesting things found. In particular, "non-Newtonian gravity" which, I assume, is the scientific manner of avoiding the term "anti-gravity". The document is train-of-thought so it bounces around a bit.

I also identified a huge dichotomy: how do you make a person anti-gravitic without killing them and, if you don't make them anti-gravitic, how do you keep them alive while making the radical acceleration and turning maneuvers reported since they are still subject to inertia.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by thx1138; 08-29-2017, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X