No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this forum no longer allows me formatting, so sorry about that. I have seen the odd electronics not working near rotating magnetic fields, the electricity just does not flow correctly, and time does not flow evenly. An EMP is something else entirely. But the big lesson is not to to trust electricity to stay alive. And no idea what the tatoo is for, likely not an antenna, there are plenty of body parts that resonate pretty well if you use the correct frequency... but maybe they wanted to use a higher frequency so the hardware is smaller. I would go look up the ink and see what it is if I really cared.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
      this forum no longer allows me formatting, so sorry about that. I have seen the odd electronics not working near rotating magnetic fields, the electricity just does not flow correctly, and time does not flow evenly. An EMP is something else entirely. But the big lesson is not to to trust electricity to stay alive. And no idea what the tatoo is for, likely not an antenna, there are plenty of body parts that resonate pretty well if you use the correct frequency... but maybe they wanted to use a higher frequency so the hardware is smaller. I would go look up the ink and see what it is if I really cared.

When we are talking about invisible tattoo's as an "easy" way to assure public safety, what that really means is placing an dielectric field antenna in to your flesh, and that's an "enabling" tool which can (potentially) be used as a fail safe kill switch, and that's the least of it's uses because if a person drops dead in their tracks it's not that big a deal comparatively speaking to say killing or blacking out the flight crew of an airliner, which however terrorizing a concept that may be is really nothing comparatively speaking to it's other probable uses, most of which are undoubtedly being used right now. The uses for such an "enabling tool" are only to be imagined and believe me they are imagining the uses; if not actually applying them right now, it's just that you're not aware of how it take's place or how fast it can take place, mostly because you're all still thinking in terms of electrical power instead of in terms of dielectric fields.

The dielectric field is what creates magnetism and electricity (one and the same substance). If Ken Wheeler's dielectric simplex theory is correct (*and it is) then it can used to understand such incidents as the mysterious collapse of 29 power poles on East Marginal Way alongside Boeing Field in Seattle. Suppose you're vacuuming up the surrounding incoherent dielectric field. What would be the theoretical outcome of coming too close or drawing too much dielectric energy in from a local area?

Any power line is of course a source for power, but it's dielectric power, it's not helpful to see it as electrical power, it's a dielectric field and if you were to come too close, or to draw in to your machine too much of the surrounding dielectric field, or to do it too quickly, then the stress put on the lines by the induction of the dielectric field will pull on the power lines. This could very understandably pull over or snap the power poles. Of course this would take a vehicle capable of really pulling in a lot of local dielectric field, which in the NUFORC file's there's plenty of accounts to serve as examples but you have to understand what's causing the event to take place. This is really analogous to simply having a really strong magnet come too close to magnetic material. There's a dielectric field around the power lines and you're sucking in the dielectric field, coherent or incoherent doesn't matter, it's going to try to induct it.

They like to brag. Splain these ~ Consider this an IQ Test.
      Extracted Yaoi Sex Art Collage (edited obviously) but it doesn't take a genius to figure it out if you're following this understanding of emptying the mind & or filling it with programming data.
      This has to do with genetic manipulation, mind control, and whose objectives were and still remain the ruling priorities of the ruling elites. Has been since before Charles Darwin and remains so to this very day, only now they have a technological and mental advantage far exceeding anything hereto considered possible.
      https://postimg.cc/WDL1p7BP

Remember the origins of this machine and that World War II was the first war of eugenics. You're now involved in the Third World War of eugnics: You just don't yet realize it is all.
      "We need not hesitate to say there will be a slave race." Adolf Hitler.
      Last edited by Gambeir; 10-08-2020, 08:36 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Ok, let's go back to the Ben Long Mural at the Bank of America in, NC. Given what we now understand about the effects of dielectric induction isn't it time to re~think what we are being shown? Coincidences verses rational deductive reasoning is the idea.

Artists have always been intimate with power, great one's anyways, and here in the B of A murals we have, among other things, a Black Sun connected to an apparently unconscious woman being lifted skywards in a clear cube, and we also have naked people caught up in a whirlwind in the sky. The link says this is Mr Longs first secular work of art. That should be telling you something right there. Are you looking at art depicting an on-going rapture in the B of A Fresco's? If you are then why does it say this is a secular work of art?

It's also interesting to take in some of Mr. Long's other murals. In the Morganton Municipal Auditorium the story at the link talks about the art and specifically mentions Mnemosyne (the goddess of memory).
        http://www.benlongfineart.com/morgan...pal-auditorium

Ben Long Mural @ Bank of America Charolette NC.
        A good image can be seen at the link.
        http://idata.over-blog.com/5/47/12/4...Long-Mural.jpg

You can accept the explanation for these murals as given by the Artist because those images probably really do stem from his beliefs, but you cannot forget the source which commissioned the work, and whom it is logical to think had a few ideas of their own about what they wanted. The bible of course is literal in it's words on the black sun so ideally an artist whose works have traditionally been religious or mythologically themed would seem a good choice if you wanted to show a contemporary version of that along with an apparent rapture, and while doing so with neither the Artist himself, nor any other un-informed oblivous cows being the wiser, but it would have great significance to those in the know. It would and does say that those whom commissioned this work of are aware and do understand how this all works, and what's more is that they obviously understood a considerably longer time ago than any of us even imagined.

Think about what's involved here in creating: This is serious, serious, work, with world class skill and dogged determination with uncompromising dedication to see a large scale project through to conclusion. Watch or skim over the video on the process of creating the fresco's to see what's involved and then consider the people whom wanted this artwork done. What's the purpose of this fresco? This is a major undertaking and the people that had it commissioned wanted it done by the best of the best, and regardless of the inconvenience's to themselves,clients, employee's, or anything else. This isn't meant to be some modern day graphic, it's a fresco, it is intended to last for centuries. Why?

http://www.benlongfineart.com/new-page
        https://vimeo.com/27296652 (22 Min)
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NationsBank

Our earth is not a stable place. We know that, but maybe it could become a lot less stable with little or no warning. Maybe what stated this whole entire effort to unlock gravity came from an understanding about what caused the destruction of a previous civilization. Vibrations of the Schumann Resonance do offer a possible starting place to understand how that could happen, and which would explain a mud flood hypothesis which features soil liquefaction (planetary wide), and which seems to be a viable explanation along with a slew of supporting physical evidence.

If you go back to Peter Davenport's NUFORC site and dig you're going to see the black sun, and if you can't see it, don't understand it, then it's because you don't understand Wheeler's dielectric simplex theory well enough. You can see the black sun in the center of the UFO in the Carlos Diaz photo's just like you can see the black hole in a magnet using a ferrocell lens.

Religion has been the only way to transmit information across time by other humans now long dead. When you read these biblical notations what you're really getting is a record from another time about an event.
        https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topi...Moon-And-Stars

It takes the earth 230 to 260 million years to make one galactic orbit so it's unlikely that this is something which can be predicted on the basis of a cyclic orbitals and besides which the planet never passes through the same space. All is in motion. However, if you understood the theory of the Aether as we can today using Wheeler's theory of magnetism, then it becomes comprehensible how the Star could itself become black, and we could theorize about the possible effects. I strongly suspect that such revelations might be responsible for all of the history of these last 150 years.
        Last edited by Gambeir; 10-20-2020, 01:48 AM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• when looking at the instability of earth, the solar system crosses the galactic current sheet about every 12000 years, this messes with the sun and that sets a magnetic pole shift in motion. the crust of the earth is locked to the core of the planet magnetically. so, as the magnetic field flips, the physical poles of earth can change as well. the magnetic poles of the earth started to shift from a solar event in 1859 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrington_Event ). the earth is unstable, but predictable, every 12K years, and we are at the end of it. the science is now pointing to the likely case where the physical poles of the earth will shift in our life times. and will happen with an accompanying mini nova from the sun that will pretty much fry half the earth.

Comment

• Hmm...well it just so happens that it's really good that you're bringing this up. In the damndest odd way what you've done is bring this full circle. Got to be something up with that but before casting out some wild ideas lets just ask ourselves how cocksure we are that we really do have answers to much of anything.

If we keep in mind that what you're saying is based on what we think we understand, and what we think we understand is largely backed by supposed proof's that are becoming ever more transparent fabrications, then this idea that we actually understand half of what we think we do is a concept we may wish to reconsider, it's one I have grave doubts about.

Now this example is a little diversionary but take for example bioluminescence and then ask yourself if what we think is going on in chemistry is what is actually happening? If light is the product of a dielectric field induction, what then is taking place chemically which could explain the induction of dielectric energy, because if it's not possible create something which doesn't exist, such as photons, and if light is actually only produced by the induction of a dielectric field, then reasonably whatever the supposed explanations are for this phenomena, are also apparently either not right, or misunderstood, and the implications of that for what we think is going on in chemistry seems to suggest that this is also either not correct or seriously misunderstood.

Just as a passing thought we should also add fireflys to the list of known earth creatures which relate to the Carlos Diaz Experience.
            See, I really think we need to stop and put the brakes on this idea that we understand because I'm not convinced we do understand.

Actions and reactions which must be taking place to create light must also be working in ways we have not understood, but thought we did, and so I think that the future will require a rather major overhaul to reassess our current notions of how things work, but again one thing to consider here is the preference for water that UFO's do have so I would say there's something about a dielectric fluid which combined with other matter must be working in a symbiotic form which we do not yet fully understand.

Here for example is probably another similar case. This one is the official explanation for so-called Airglow.
            https://www.britannica.com/science/airglow

Now I was going to take us back to the idea of dielectric field induction resulting in the loss of light and or causing shadows. Most of us have already forgotten that around the 2006 time frame and for several years thereafter we had the mystery of strange dark lines across the sky, the oceans, ect. Remember those? Oh sure they rather cleverly explained them away, or at least they managed to explain some of them away. So here's a refresher on that phenomena, but lets just leave this so called phenomena where it is for the time beings and try to remember it happened because maybe down the way this piece of the puzzle may fall in to place. Another thing which to think upon is that around this same period of time there was a narrative going on about so called "shadow people."
            https://imgur.com/gallery/y6okUs5/co...471368734?nc=1
            https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-experts.html
            https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013...64_634x478.jpg
            https://www.atoptics.co.uk/atoptics/contr2.htm
            https://educate-yourself.org/lte/bla...t16jul07.shtml
            http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/.../001795-2.html
            http://www.missouriskywatch.com/file...ulsbo__Wa_.jpg

Apparently the official version of what is supposedly history also appears to be an area which is to be questioned. Refer here back to the burning tree of knowledge in the B of A Frescos. https://stolenhistory.net/threads/di...852/#post-3086

What we think is an accurate historical record is being scrutinized and there appears to be a lot of significant and even alarming inconsistencies. Point is, I think it's possible we may have a completely inaccurate narrative of what our history really was. For example I was looking at some primary text's, which means it's an original source, and it was a series of drawings done by a soldier in Napoleon's army when it was in Egypt. The thing was there were some color drawing and these drawings, one at least, showed the colors of the paint on the ruin's. These were expertly executed so I really feel that the artist was showing exactly what he was seeing, and if that's the case, which we have to assume because there's no artistic license taking place in any other form, then how old were the ruins? These were exposed ruins, open air ruins, and still possessing vibrant paint? They could not have been tens of thousands of years old if that was a realistic depiction and I believe it was. I'd have to search for the sketches but it exists and is known.

So the idea here is there's problems with the narrative, with the story of humanity, and how that story of the colored drawings relates is that I have an idea these forces which are at the heart of this thread became known as a consequence of the powers that be searching to unlock the causes for what they know as the real earth history, and that since the real understanding of how Universe works was hidden away for at least 50 years, that I think it may now be possible to not just to control the weather, but possibly the earth itself. I can't tell whether they are purposely monkeying with the planet to help or to harm. It's impossible to know based on what I know but all things considered I'd error on the side of not helping because it's their nature.
            Last edited by Gambeir; 10-11-2020, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Well it's time to get back to theoretical concepts of dielectric propulsion systems.

Just to recap; begin with considering that the dominate theoretical idea of space as a matrix of interlocking crystalline particles is a misunderstanding of the fundamental nature of space. The notion that space is a fabric is one derived by mathematical computations, and which instead of trying to understand a fluid or gaseous Aether, and which is capable of causing such things as pressure, propulsion, and gravity, has instead tried to understand space as a composite of particles. This may seem rational given the atomistic view of the air or of water, but we don't typically study either the water or air by way of individual atomic interactions, we study these as complete forms of matter.

If you're locked in to an atomistic view of reality then a matrix of interlocking crystalline particles becomes (by default) the only logical possibility, and the simplest geometric form which is possible that could construct what would be like a fabric is a lattice work of the simplest of all platonic solids, which is a tetrahedron.

In other words, If you're trying to see/understand gravity in terms of particles, then a fabric matrix of interlocking crystalline tetrahedrons becomes the basis of all other matter, and thus tetrahedra, by lucky circumstance, fulfill the Einsteinian version of space, and by lucky circumstance that concept also enables a mass to distort space since that kind of theoretical understanding of space (*as lattice work of interlocking crystalline particles) creates a flexible fabric out of space, and in this way that distorted understanding enables the up-holding of the Einsteinian view of space and of atomism as the basis for physical science. Note the wording physical.

This is not exactly as great an error as it may seem. However, and despite the possible excuses, what you have here is a classic case of willful corruption; whereby data is molded to fit a theory. This would be like the police taking a suspects story and then either making up facts and or making the known facts fit the story; every criminals dream.

If however space were a gaseous fluid of unknown composition, an incorporeal element such as magnetism is, then this construct of space as matrix of interlocking crystalline tetrahedra particles becomes un-necessary, and the only thing a terahedra demonstrates as the most finite particle in physical matter is it's ability to create the maximum pressure differentials from an applied pressure field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                Well it's time to get back to theoretical concepts of dielectric propulsion systems.

Just to recap; begin with considering that the dominate theoretical idea of space as a matrix of interlocking crystalline particles is a misunderstanding of the fundamental nature of space. The notion that space is a fabric is one derived by mathematical computations, and which instead of trying to understand a fluid or gaseous Aether, and which is capable of causing such things as pressure, propulsion, and gravity, has instead tried to understand space as a composite of particles. This may seem rational given the atomistic view of the air or of water, but we don't typically study either the water or air by way of individual atomic interactions, we study these as complete forms of matter.
                IKAROS(Interplanetary Kite-craftAccelerated by Radiation Of the Sun)

250px-IKAROS_solar_sail.jpg
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IKAROS

https://www.jaxa.jp/countdown/f17/pd...t_ikaros_e.pdf

Al

Comment

• Correct me aljhoa, but radiation pressure, also called the momentum of light, and along with the somewhat convoluted explanations in wikipedia, what these all seem to essentially say (without saying) is that a substance produces an magneto-electric field in matter. It's here the mistake begins because what the physicist's then say is that the production of force is resultant from light photon's. Hence the simplified explanation for the momentum of light as a sort of cover all explanation for cause and effect.

Yet a more logical idea would be that matter interacts with a substance which is creating an magnetic field in matter, most often incoherently so, and hence a magneto~electric~retardation is the resultant effect & which describes the momentum of force upon matter as the product of a magneto~electric inducing substance acting upon matter, and which then says, that matter must itself be inside a kind of energy field which exists in totality & throughout all of space: In other words the ether and the ether is what is producing this incoherent magnetic field in matter. I don't know why you would say photons when space is a pitch black dark void.

Now per your PM. About this idea of vacuuming up the surrounding incoherent dielectric field.
                  What I'm thinking here is you've got to explain observed phenomena such as the production of light while simultaneously being able to explain the presence of dark bands, dark shapes, or the lack of light in Ufo's and other phenomena, or in some cases where machines appear to be inside a bubble, or a ring which is a dark outline similar to the dark lines across the sky claimed to have been the product of chemtrails.

I'm not saying I have this right about the vacuuming hypothesis, what I'm doing is trying to imagine how to reproduce those effects, and yes I probably don't have it right. This is going to take some physical experimentation to understand better. I was thinking that the idea here is to accelerate a magnetic field to speed up the dielectric plane of inertia (accretion disk) which feeds the coherent field produced by this arrangement back through a blender, probably one which made from bismuth for a model, and that the idea here is that this would be similar to the way a jet motor works (if you follow) as you're compressing the dielectric field in to a coherent and then ejecting it back out in an incoherent form. Remember, the bismuth is doing something funky like this, like a magnet only in reverse so to speak. It follows that you might have to have rotation so that the incoherent ejected field is crossing a coherent field and which may help to understand the production of light, but I was thinking initially the light itself was due to the accretion disk pulling in, or vacuuming up the surrounding incoherent dielectric field, and leading to a piling up or excess which resulted in the production of light. Turns out this primitive thought is only half right.

By vacuuming/sucking what I'm really referring to is speeding up the magnetic fields accretion disk. However, ya have to sort of wonder if bismuth is doing something similar. Ken's got a couple video's on bismuth and those are instructional.

Now, if you're really thinking here there's probably a key going on with this idea of rotation since that concept takes us back to the very basic experimental proofs of loss of weight due to counter rotational disks, and so now we are doing this while creating an electrical field so to speak. Following? Glowing fireballs in the sky? Remember Ken's little video on his gravity resisting copper and electrical tape thingy? So you're generating a powerful electrical field>magnetic field>right hand rule.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 10-18-2020, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• See, I don't see this as being a lot different from just another compressor type motor, such as a jet motor, and I don't see this as sending the incoherent field back to the theoretical counter-space, I just see this as taking in the surrounding incoherent dielectric field, compressing it via a magnetic field, then powering up this compression by accelerating the magnetic field, then ejecting this coherent field in to a material which then re-converts the coherent magnetic field back in to an incoherent form (bismuth or the previously mentioned alloys) and this incoherent form is itself ejected outside around the vehicle and which resumes it's normal state in nature. Not a lot different theoretically from the way a jet motor works. So I think this may be what's taking place, and what may be happening is that it's forming a sort of bubble around the whole vehicle with a denser incoherent dielectric field, and this bubble seems to be sustained because the induction, or compression, which I've called vacuuming or suction, is now taking place in a perimeter around the whole exterior & some distance away from the vehicle and which results in the production of circular dark ring.

Possibly as the collection of the surrounding incoherent field increases this dark band retracts inwards towards the accretion disk and eventually engulfs the whole machine causing it to develop a dark or pitch black void appearance. That would seem to be a reasonable deduction for cause and effect.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 10-18-2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Alright, I apologize for the previous, I left the rails and aljoha brought me back on track. I was going the right direction originally, but then departed rational thought, apparently I didn't understand the dielectric theory quite as well as my inflated self thought, because It's not as I previously stated where there is a voidance of the dielectric field, rather it's the exact opposite.

*This is one of those dunce caps I was talking about that Universe likes to plant on my head.

As the dielectric is piling up due to the accretion disk we can get the production of visible light, but we also get the accumulation of unseen light (UV) whose capacitance is much greater, and which is causing the dark banding & shadowing effects. It stands to reason that the greater the capacitance of the accumulated light, then the darker the object will become until it's encased in an invisible shield/bubble of light in the invisible range.

Now I'm sorry about the previous, I don't know what I was thinking, but thankfully aljoha steered me back on course. These results are of course exactly what we would expect from a dielectric field accumulator. We now have the physical explanation for invisibility in UFO's.

Last edited by Gambeir; 10-20-2020, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Therefore, IKAROS sails in the Field full of "tsunami waves".

Al

Comment

• It's time for people to start experimenting. I don't really plan on making many more posts until we get some of this nailed down a bit more firmly with physical experimentation.
                          One of the key enabling things to understand has to do with the basics of Piezo Ceramics. Here's a very good link to look at.
                          https://www.ceramtec.com/ceramic-mat...ramics/basics/

I think it is likely that the reason the Alexey Device is difficult has to do with the orientation of the aluminum crystals. Whereas, a purpose made plate would be poured in a polarized field in order to orient the metal crystals. That the Alexey device does work should, if anything, say a great deal about how much potential does exist.

Comment

• a thought on the Piezo things, or ferrite for that matter. it is the permeability and permittivity of space that gets you the speed of light, if you slow down the speed of light a huge amount like happens in side something like piezo ceramics, it could just be acting as a multiplier for the fields you are using. I had thought of this long ago, but it was pointed out to me by someone else in the last few days. It is a good idea to keep in mind this possibility when looking at designs.

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                              a thought on the Piezo things, or ferrite for that matter. it is the permeability and permittivity of space that gets you the speed of light, if you slow down the speed of light a huge amount like happens in side something like piezo ceramics, it could just be acting as a multiplier for the fields you are using. I had thought of this long ago, but it was pointed out to me by someone else in the last few days. It is a good idea to keep in mind this possibility when looking at designs.
                              Sound/Light Waves Propagate in the Field

For example, while as noted above sound travels at 343 m/s in air, it travels at 1,481 m/s in water (almost 4.3 times faster) and at 5,120 m/s in iron (almost 15 times faster). In an exceptionally stiff material such as diamond, sound travels at 12,000 metres per second (39,000 ft/s),[1]— about 35 times its speed in air and about the fastest it can travel under normal conditions.

In a solid, there is a non-zero stiffness both for volumetric deformations and shear deformations. Hence, it is possible to generate sound waves with different velocities dependent on the deformation mode. Sound waves generating volumetric deformations (compression) and shear deformations (shearing) are called pressure waves (longitudinal waves) and shear waves (transverse waves), respectively. In
                              earthquakes, the corresponding seismic waves are called P-waves (primary waves) and S-waves (secondary waves), respectively.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_sound

Al

Comment

• Hmm....

It is interesting that in many cases, patents and experiments, the use of a radioactive material aids the apparent effect: Do certain materials emit ray's because they are in some way taking in and focusing the dielectric field in an extremely coherent manner like a laser does with light?

Some thoughts off hand on the Alexey is that it appears to be using accelerated magnets to spin up an accretion disk, and which then pulls in the surrounding incoherent dielectric field, and possibly one of the reasons it's so finicky is that it's using an aluminum plate which wasn't purpose made (cast/rolled) and cooled in a polarized magnetic field. The issue there is it's going to take some thought, knowledge, and experimentation.

I would imagine that you might get surprisingly different reactions with different aluminum just because how the metal cooled should effect the orientation of it's crystals. Seems like the applied HV charge is playing an important role in enabling the Alexey but which might not work on another piece of aluminum. It's possible that it's a random chance that the Alexey device works just because it's also possible that the aluminum he is using also happened to have cooled with a surrounding magnetic field which polarized the crystals enough to orient them in the correct plane.

Wouldn't seem like that would matter that much but PZT's are manufactured with specific polarizations so it's possible: Just something to bear in mind.

With the Alexey device what I'm assuming right now is that the spinning magnets are inducing the fluxing in the crystals and the HV charge from the Tesla Coil gives the metal crystals enough magnetic reactivity so that the spinning magnets do cause a fluxing . Right now I do not know if this fluxing is key. My hypothesis was the fluxing is reconverting the magnets coherent field back to an incoherent field. This is what bismuth appears to be doing normally. Watch Wheelers videos on Bismuth. Keep in mind that is what it appears to be doing. Not the same as saying this is what it is doing. Could be doing something entirely different. Just remember that if you're experimenting. Bearing in mind the previous posts by Spacecase0 & Aljhoa because it is possible we have something else going on, perhaps something entirely different.

One thing to remember here is that the ARV was said to use a false diamond and of course a diamond is the hardest natural substance. Isn't it interesting that we now can make diamonds; so perhaps that is a case where some wisps of smoke may be seen as possibly an example where there was an attempt to improve by creating diamonds on demand.

Remember; everything in nature is pressure mediation (Ken Wheeler). Maybe the point the Alexey contraption works is when there's enough magnetic pressure being applied to a sufficiently energized PZT material which is then also fluxing at a high enough rate: That would seem logical and when it all comes together is when the magic happens. Notice the Alexey doesn't just gently lift but pop's suddenly off the ground when it first lifts.

So I'm thinking that in the Alexey device it is the spinning rotation of the magnets which speeds up the dielectric plane of inertia of the magnets, and which is the magnets accretion disk, and this spun up accretion disk is what pulls in the surrounding incoherent dielectric field and which should also increases the strength of the magnets. Aluminum naturally absorbs the UV light, reflecting all other light, and which has a higher capacitance as Aljhoa pointed out previously, but the downside of this would mean that as the Alexey runs it's building heat because it's piling up the capacitance pulled from the surrounding incoherent dielectric field and the UV range of light, and what I think happens is that this creates heat and starts to break down the magnetic field and or the curie point of the aluminum plates effective PZT like qualities. Eventually the Alexey makes this screaming noise and it falls out of the sky.
                                https://www.americanpiezo.com/piezo-theory/pzt.html

Now they probably came up with the water/liquid cooled Bitter Solenoid (Magnet) as a way to try to cool the inducted dielectric before passing it on to the reactive piezo material. Here we are talking about a grinder and they couldn't use bismuth because it melts way too easily, or else they did use liquified molten bismuth kept in columns of quartz, or may have at least experimented with such an arrangement, which may explain the spiraling grey metal like material described by so called abducted persons: Guessing of course.

Spacecase0 and Aljhoas' posts are things to ponder: Extremely interesting. Maybe we are getting some sort of combined effect from quartz/PZT materials. See, if you look at the theory of how a piezo effect takes up a charge, which is polarized in the crystal, then this fluxing is taking in the dielectric and apparently it's doing this at either end of the crystal. Now, do this enough, and in a rotational way, and you may get the results shown of the Saucer drawing posted in the NUFORC file shown a couple posts back, and in which is showing a tornado like half below the saucer, which also is half of the dielectric as depicted by Wheeler: Notice That? Notice how it's half the profile of the Tesla Cone and the poster not only mentions that became visible in the IR range in a thunderstorm, but that the report also stated that the observer didn't believe it was anything alien, and specifically mentioned how it looked like something out of a Jules Vern novel (Victorian). That report is worth study.
                                Last edited by Gambeir; 10-22-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X