Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
    Quote from "Magnetic Vortex Generator " patent:

"Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline".

Quadra project:

The coils visibly move upward against gravity when excited:
    So the next thing is this Magnetic vortex generator: What is it really?

A magnetic vortex generator is actually a type of solitron. A solitron is a vortex which connects two identical forms via a quantum tunnel. In the worlds of conventional physics it accesses hyperspace. It's a de facto worm hole. Our own brains, the fractal receivers/transmitters of these biological bodies are accessing our soul's via solitrons in nerve cells and other probably as yet other unknown means. Most of you already know that when you place a magnetic field around a brain it effects the mind; well yea one might expect that if they actually understood where your mind actually is located.

After three pages you may have forgotten my starter notes on page 1. Recall now that the idea behind this inquiry called for a prototype construction or a theoretical blueprint of a antigravitational machine dating from the last Global War, and whose origins undoubtedly came out the Third Reich. Recalling this then, consider if the attached image and the thoughts I've enclosed seem to fit with what we know about that epoch of time and the individuals controlling that political system. People whom actively sought the secrets of the ancients and consorted with the occult.

Now the attached image says a few things about this because we are a society obsessed with the temporal and hence power; we see things with that predisposition. This image from ancient Egypt is a depiction of a solitron transmission. The question is: What is it receiving? If you think it was picking up energy for use you'd probably be right, but if you also thought it was a communication device for speaking to the dead then you'd probably also still be right, but most people would probably see a microwave transmitter and receiver or some kind of radio like transmission/reception system. Radar was really born in World War II and given the ethos of the occult science of Nazi Germany isn't it then almost sensible to see how this idea of accessing the spirit world could have crossed over to result in a scientific pathway where in microwaves where thought to be special forms of energy where research subsequently became a focal point.

Alternate Theories of Pyramid Construction

This next part is to assist in visualizing a quantum tunnel, and If you have any doubts at all about the minds transmission/reception system being a kind of sub-space quantum vortex tunnel then do some searching around scholarly articles on solitron's, and especially solitron communication in nerve cells. I can assure you that hordes of money in R&D is being dumped in to this right now because, after all, your owners would prefer actual direct control; it isn't all about helping nerve damaged people, if any of it is at all.

FALACO SOLITONS
    Cosmic strings in a swimming pool
    https://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0101/0101098.pdf

Physics Buzz: Falaco Solitons: Particles at the Pool
    Last edited by Gambeir; 06-04-2017, 11:02 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Readers will note that the Falaco Solitons have counter rotating vortex's and that I've used solitons as an illustration to represent a link to unknown energies; If my hypothesis is correct, that your mind is external to your body, then we still have no idea what these energies might be, but we can deduce that if there is a real connection between an external incorporeal mind and the physical body, than those energies must have some kind of transport carrier, and that carrier must be influenced by the charge field since a magnetic field can alter the consciousness of the mind. Since the magnetic field represents the charge field, then what is the carrier of the the charge field, and what does this then imply? According to Mile Mathis Charge Fields are created by photon's.

Miles Mathis writes in his paper on "The pressure Flow Hypothesis is False." Which is a paper ostensibly on electron orbital theory of molecular bonding as a fundamental theory of transport in plant physiology is false.

"A lot is known about electricity and almost nothing is known about charge. Whenever we have E/M effects, the electricity, magnetism, and ions get a lot of attention, but no one knows that charge underlies and causes them all. In other words, it is photons that do everything, and the ions just respond to the photons."

"The charge field is already known. In macro-physics, the charge field is known as the electromagnetic spectrum, and it includes photons of all known sizes, including visible light."

(*Speaking here about plant biology)

" Charge is that pump. It is said that electro-potential gradients cannot explain absorption of sugars, and will repel anions, but that is a misunderstanding of electro-potential gradients. The problem is the belief that the charge field is a dipole, when it isn't. Yes, ions tend to be either
      positive or negative, which looks like a dipole, but this dipole doesn't imply opposite motions in all circumstances. Again, I point you to the charge field of the Earth, which is moving up. Charge is not a dipole there. The photons will drive all ions up, positive and negative. Ions move in opposite ways when they are in a magnetic field, but in the same direction when they are in a charge field*. I am explaining motion in plants with charge, not with electricity. Charge is photons, electricity is ions. Ions are dipole, photons are not*. Charge will cause electricity, but the two are not equivalent. It is charge that is causing the main motion, not electricity. A flow of ions will create an electric current, but it is the charge that is causing the main motion, not electricity."

http://milesmathis.com/xylem.pdf
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Returning now to the central column of the ARV and to link together the idea that solitrons, though they themselves are not magnetic in themselves, are nevertheless flowing energies which manifest themselves in the same physical manner that the dielectric field of counter-space emits a magnetic field. The idea here being that unknown energies emitted through the Aether of counter-space manifest themselves here as physical phenomena. This understanding resulted from and was clarified to me by Ufopolitics in a private message: Here I exploit his expertise to bolster the ideas presented so far.

*Note: In my opinion, a true understanding of the magnetic field is necessary before anything else can be understood, and the presentation of what a true magnetic field looks like and how it is cycling from the dielectric counter-space of the aether has serious ramifications for existing ideas and theories. Here then Ufopolitics excel's and presents the most clear and vivid presentation of the magnetic field in his video's.

Ufopolitics;
        "what is it at the very center of either a magnet or electromagnet, in order that Magnetism Emanates plus Returns there? The answer is COUNTERSPACE...Where Aether Exists, Lives on its Natural Form.
        Magnetism is a Reflection (or a "Resulting Product" may we say) from Aether in our Dimensional Space.

We can create free energy by Fluctuations of Opening/Closing this Gates between Counter and Our Space....and the faster we do it...the more energy will be generated. But the above fluctuations are not enough to create an Antigravity Field, just because they are being constantly interrupted, so the magnetic spin, only last nano seconds to develop to then collapse back into Counterspace.

To generate a Physical "lift" by Earth Gravity Counteraction, we need to have this Counterspace Gates Open "full time" in order to generate a continuous spin of yes, as you said "Opposite Spins" at their center.

A UFO shape is a Disc...at their extreme outer borders is very thin, and it gradually thickens as its body reaches their center, where it is the higher volume.

On its center is the Magnetic-Gravitational "Motor" where two counter spins are taking place"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzjR3hfHqE[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzjR3hfHqE[/VIDEO]
        [/VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzjR3hfHqE[/VIDEO]
        Last edited by Gambeir; 06-13-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

This next post is written to convey a general understanding for creating a levitating board. This idea is fundamentally what Allen was suggesting in his earlier posts.

Hovercraft float upon a cushion of air. It therefore follows that a diamagnetic material will levitate upon a magnetic field (*cushion), and by following the same fundamental concept which gave birth to hovercraft, an applied spinning magnetic vortex can create a magnetic cushion for a vehicle constructed out of a suitable diamagnetic material.

Magnetic field strength isn't limited by the strength of a magnet or electromagnet. It's force can be multiplied by using vortexs, or what may rightfully be labled as magnetic tornados, and these may be applied in numbers to obtain the necessary force needed to repel a board constructed from a matrix (composite compound) of diamagnetic material.

Now that we have this figured out, what I'd like to know is what that kid is wearing on her head>? What next, child mind control for concerned parents? Like why worry about them when you can just turn them into unquestioning robots? Guess we will have to wait on that one. Your thoughts or comments are appreciated. BTW, it's been known for some time now that the infamous "they" tell us things and I find that hoverboard which Michael J. Fox is holding to be especially interesting to examine. Don't bother running off to patent this. It's all in the St. Clair patents already. Besides, this is way too simple to bother with: This is garage capable technology.

Some people, such a myself for example, may find this link interesting. This psychic is asked about the St. Clair patents.
          Look down on the page for this heading: Triangle UFO Patents Monday, June 26, 2017
          Focus Sessions
          Last edited by Gambeir; 06-28-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

that is a very odd device on the girl's head, never noticed that when watching the movie.
            maybe it is some interactive video game that does a layover of the game in reality, kind of like the phones did with the Pokemon game

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              that is a very odd device on the girl's head, never noticed that when watching the movie.
              maybe it is some interactive video game that does a layover of the game in reality, kind of like the phones did with the Pokemon game
              Thank's Spacecase0, that hadn't occurred to me, but makes sense. Some weird stuff there.

Comment

Quote from "Magnetic Vortex Generator " patent:

"Two separate, but electrically connected, toroidal coils of differing radii, carry magnetic flux in opposite directions about their common centerline".

Quadra project:

The coils visibly move upward against gravity when excited:
                Two more patent's by St. Clair have been released that's I've come across.
                Here you go Allen.

Water energy generator
                https://www.google.com/patents/US200...804ChDoAQghMAA

" a magnetic vortex wormhole generator comprising two concentric cylindrical coils of different radii wound in opposite directions, made of thin sheet silicon-iron transformer laminations wound with one continuous length of magnetic wire -"

" a coil winding method and oscillating driving circuit producing bucking electric fields along the centerline of the generator normal to the coils which create a spacetime curvature pressure and negative energy."

Permanent magnet propulsion system
                US 20060112848 A1
                https://www.google.com/patents/US200...E4AnwQ6AEIIjAA

Comment

Hi Allen,

I believe this is the video you're looking for?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA4yXevToQc

The circuit and metal ball set-up was made by Jack, an inventor from Hawaii.
                  His Youtube channel has other interesting experiments.

@Gambeir,

I can't find the video I've been searching for so far. Perhaps someone can help? The demonstrator lifts the Rodin Coil neo sphere spinner up in a cup after disconnecting the power to the coil, and carries it across the room where it continues to gyrate around inside the cup.

Jerry Bayles spins an axially polarized disk that has no effect on the exciter magnets in adjacency at slow speed. The exciter magnets begin to agitate at a higher R.P.M. Then Jerry begins to reduce power to the prime mover, goes below the agitation R.P.M. and the exciter magnets continue to oscillate.

This demonstrates the "Flywheel effect" of the magnetic vortex.

Comment

Originally posted by telemachus View Post
                    Hi Allen,

Telemachus >>>Good Job! Thanks for finding that. Seeing is believing isn't it? That's some pretty interesting stuff going on there. I also want to forward a thought for others whom may be following this thread. The research done by Ufopolitics clearly shows the true magnetic flux field, the St. Clair Patents validate the ideas of flux fields being energies emitted from the Aether, or what some might call another dimension. The descriptions of abductees of the central column have described a silvery grey material flowing in counter rotational streams inside of what appears to be a plexiglass like tube. Even as I posted this thread I was still unsatisfied with my ideas about the central column, and now it's dawned on me that the most likely material being described inside this central column is not a gas. It now seems likely that the material is a ferrofluid: As early as 1938 ferrofluids were known.

A magnetorheological fluid is a ferrofluid that has the ability to transmit force and which can be controlled with an electromagnet. Supposedl, to confuse the issue, a magnetoheological fluid is labeled as a so called smart fluid and not a ferrofluid.

I want to point out that is is an obfuscation. Evidently an intentional one.
                    The difference between ferrofluids and magnetorheological fluids (MR fluids) is the size of the particle.

Wikpedia explains the supposed reasoning for this obfuscation.
                    MR fluid is different from a ferrofluid which has smaller particles. MR fluid particles are primarily on the micrometre-scale and are too dense for Brownian motion to keep them suspended (in the lower density carrier fluid). Ferrofluid particles are primarily nanoparticles that are suspended by Brownian motion and generally will not settle under normal conditions. As a result, these two fluids have very different applications.
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetorheological_fluid

Wikipedia further errors by explaining in one image that Steve Papell of NASA invented ferrofluids in 1963 as a liquid rocket fuel that could be drawn toward a pump inlet in a weightless environment by applying a magnetic field.[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrofluid

Ferrofluids were, in truth, known to the Nazi's prior to the last Global War. It now appears that the material inside the central column is a ferrofluid, or if you prefer possibly a magnetorheological fluid.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 07-04-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Allen,

@telemachus,

That's the one Thank you very much. That's incredible isn't it? I believe it's a tornado effect.

Comment

Flying Nazi's

Thanks to information I recently read (composed by Dan Winters ) I can now add on to this thread with what I think is a fuller, and likely, a more correct understanding of the ARV.
                        Please see Dan Winter's PDF for his own Implosion Group Crystal Propulsion Proposal.

http://www.fractalfield.com/propulsi...Propulsion.pdf

Based on the information found in the PDF from Dan Winters, as well as additional research, I now believe that the following may be added on to this thread.

The cental column now appears to be a Ferrohydrodynamic energy harvester. This energy harvester's further exploits a phenomena of dielectrics found in the ARV's capacitors whereby a magnetic field imposed on a dielectric is the only force which "externally" effects a change in the molecular axis of the dielectric, and wherein this molecular change is then transmitted across the board and at 100% to of the imposed field upon the entire vehicle, metals and their crystalline lattices included.

Thereby creating a de facto giant capacitor of the entire vehicle.

Ferrohydrodynamic energy harvesting based on air droplet movement.
                        Ferrohydrodynamic energy harvesting based on air droplet movement - ScienceDirect

I might add here that despite the re-written history found so often elsewhere, and which gives credit to the invention of ferrofluids, superconductors, and other seemingly modern creations to post WWII science, the truth is that these technologies were know prior to the last global war. Although the Winters PDF doesn't address the Nazi UFO connection; If one wanted to look for an explanation for the Invasion of Poland on Sept 1st, 1939, then the cover of the magazine "Science and Invention" of September 1927 would be a good place to start (See the PDF).

By way of analogy; from what I can now see, this machine would be akin to a biplane, whereas the St. Clair patents are showing us what appear to be jet planes. None of the technology or knowledge was either beyond the Nazi Scientists and their enslaved prisoners, or was unknown, with almost all of it having come either directly from Germany or soon to be enslaved nations, or else were known to them through the academic sources and connections.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 07-07-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Yes, it looks like the Rodin coil circuit created a scalar wave that circulates in a tornado shape, and lingers in the glass bowl, even after the circuit is turned off. Absolutely amazing.

@telemachus,

That's the one Thank you very much. That's incredible isn't it? I believe it's a tornado effect.

Comment

Yes, it looks like the Rodin coil circuit created a scalar wave that circulates in a tornado shape, and lingers in the glass bowl, even after the circuit is turned off. Absolutely amazing.
                            The video at least partly validates the information in the PDF

The PDF is basically an extract from a book by Bill Donavan. On Page 127 in the PDF (which is itself 41 pages long beginning with page 120 after 3 pages of introduction by Dan Winters).
                            http://www.fractalfield.com/propulsi...Propulsion.pdf

Yes, there's a vortex in the bowl. The magnetic vortex is in the glass itself because it is a dielectric.
                            Page 127.

Under the subheading:
                            "Electric/Dielectric Combinations"
                            "A non-magnetic body will be components of/or magnetic particles when a magnetic field is imposed; i.e. an attraction. Finally, a magnetic field will exist in a dielectric after/ when an induced field changes, or is no longer imposed. So it may be assumed that an intense magnetic field is the one force which is capable of externally affecting the dielectric molecular axis change."

"The molecular phenomenon may occur ‘only’ in a dielectric mass, and not in a metal. The magnetic conduction proportional to field depth with a strength sufficient to dislodge ions eliminates metals (exception: Bismuth) due to skin affect. The dielectric conduction of one hundred percent of imposed fields “throughout” the mass allows the ‘total’ mass to be involved, eliminating skin affect. So, it will affect all crystalline lattice structures (therefore metals affected), however the optimum solution for maximum effect of this phenomenon may reside within the electrical characteristics of dielectrics."

Magnetic Induction Currents

"Magnetic induction postulated as a solenoidal induction throughout the field in the interior of the mass (all points equal) can occur in a dielectric, but not in a metal. Magnetostriction of dielectrics: there is an expansion of mass proportional to the induced strains (internal) to release pressure. This is a known, accepted phenomenon. There are ‘diamagnetic’ currents induced in the same crystal (opposite to magnetic) about which little is known, but which has been photographed at Gallimore Labs. Such currents are always found in ‘stressed masses’."
                            Jerry G. Gallimore

Now the question is what's sustaining the vortex at a distance while the coil is on? I think this idea goes back to the St. Clair patents and hyperspace or counter-space.
                            https://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0101/0101098.pdf
                            Last edited by Gambeir; 07-09-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

About this PDF http://www.fractalfield.com/propulsi...Propulsion.pdf
                              It is almost entirely focused on creating what amounts to a de facto antigravity balloon by way of inflated crystals. Whether or not that's possible is perhaps not important right now. To use an analogy; expecting a crystal/capacitor to provide lift without moving is like expecting a helicopter to fly without the rotary wing rotating, or an airplane to obtain lift without moving: It's as if these people are looking at an airfoil and understanding that it is an airfoil, yet trying to obtain flight by way of inflating it instead of moving it: Seeking an anti-gravity balloon, while they ignore an anti-gravity wing, a technological tool, and either because they don't recognize it for the potential it holds as a possible anti-gravity wing, or because they are so mind controlled that their entire focus upon a balloon has blinded them to the potential use to create a anti-gravity helicopter or airplane.

Logic would say that 'If' the proposed use of a tornado vortex is correct, and as a force multiplier, then the subsequent deduction is obvious. Capacitors, whose polarity can be controlled by the magnetic field (*think I have that right), are then subjected to a spinning magnetic field such that a vortex of correctly oriented polarity creates a diamagnetic field in repulsion to Earths'. If this is right>>>We have a flying carpet, or hoverboards. There is apparently no need to bring the capacitors to discharge. All that's needed is to apply a sufficiently high vortex to a sufficiently charged capacitor made from the best available materials. Not sure it even needs to be charged, but why break with tradition? Thought's, comments, corrections, idea's?

Are you following this? It's really a diamagnetic vortex induced through a dielectric material which is providing the repulsion force, and which is brought about through a magnetic vortex acting upon the dielectric: Think I've got that right? Kind of tired so might screw up....so stupid of me to not see this in retrospect....recall that tornado image on page 1? Seems obvious now what's happening.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 07-10-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Allen,

Could you post the sketch or schematic of how you generated the force to lift the plate? Did you post a sketch for this experiment? I'm referring to your posts # 46 and #47 in this thread, but I don't see any diagram or sketches posted.

It sounds very interesting and I would like to try the experiment too. Thanks.

I got some apparent lift this morning from the diametric magnet attached to the end of a wash tub pump motor. I initially was holding the magnet on the perpendicular to an overhead plastic dinner plate. I realized I was on the wrong plane , and when I re-tried it side ways, Lo and behold, it began to lift the plate as I pushed upwards towards it!

I need to try it again with a barrier to make sure it's not air lift, but it's an exciting result nevertheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X