Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
    seems to me that we are in the middle of terminology hell
    I have tried to clear up the meanings of the words, but Wheeler refused to answer me as far as definitions...
    (in my opinion, a book without defining special terms is written in code, one that may never be decoded)
    so we are left with his references to tesla and others in that thought line.
    if that is true, then counterspace is a field format that would otherwise be a particle of some sort, but the fields are not strong enough to actually manifest in this reality.

a void in the aether would be something else entirely
    Yea, well it going to take time to get this assimilated and right now we have active aggressive counter measures trying to keep people in the dark. It's like Tesla, we all know Tesla but google likes to pretend that it's either Elon Musk or a car, so that's the kind of communist corporatism that we are living with right now. Pray for the day they face a firing squad for crimes against humanity is all I can say.

Anyways there's no hole in the Aether, it's more like connecting to the Aether by artificially tearing/peeling away the electro-magnetic forces which perturb the Aether. At least that's the way I'm seeing this right now.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
      Pray for the day they face a firing squad for crimes against humanity is all I can say.
      the last thing the control grid wants to do is to put me on the other side while annoyed with them.
      would think it is about the same way the other way around.
      just for a moment, really think about what is possible.

Comment

• Where did you see a hole in Aether in the first place?

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
          Where did you see a hole in Aether in the first place?
          was this post
          Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
          or a void/bubble creating ΔP super-fluid

Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University, had this to say about ether in contemporary theoretical physics:
          "…studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_theories

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            was this post
            If there was a "hole/void" in the super-fluid/aether,
            you would not be "flying" approximately 600 miles per second.

Al

Comment

• The establishment always maximizes it's successes and minimize it's failures.

Quantum electrodynamics is a dubious proposition because spectral evidence is not science. One could more convincingly argue that an invisible hyper-velocity energy field is responsible for seemingly mystical physical alterations in our own energy field: The aether is ΔP super-fluid, but to recognize that means there's no such thing as virtual quantum anything, and rather that the truth is the existence of an unrecognized, unexplored, and officially denied energy field.

The Alexey device must be connecting with the superfluidity of counter-space, or else it has to be creating a so-called false mass, or creating a magnetic field capable of repelling itself from the Earths' gravitational field which would seem to indicate a possible creation of room temp super conduction, but it seems to me that it has to be one of the three or a combination thereof. It's this possible connection with counter-space that makes me think of holes, but the hole isn't in counter-space, rather the hole is a hole connecting to counter-space and superfluidity of that energy field. So the Nobel Laureate has stated it in reverse and which frankly is exactly what I've come to expect out of the officially approved educators.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 01-07-2019, 03:36 PM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• What about?

Al

Comment

• nice effect on tesla slayer circuit
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BL6-2DOn_8

Comment

• See, if gravity is really just incoherent magnetism, then all you need to counter that is another incoherent field, either surrounding yourself or at least very near to you, which in the later case could be called a false mass, and so long as you were close enough then your body or machine would be attracted to that false mass which is, in reality, an incoherent field the same as which magnetism is formed out of. Now as long as you understand that concept, then the idea of developing another incoherent energy field out of a magnetic field seems possible, and a magnetic field is a coherent field of counter-space, and so then anti-gravity becomes somewhat simple to understand in principle.

To achieve this goal you would probably first create a strong magnetic field, and afterwards you would then pass the magnetic field back through something which scattered it into incoherence, after all, a magnetic field is nothing more than a coherent mass of counter-space.

Now I've re-thunk how the ARV process works as a result of these musing, and I think I misunderstood what the Aluminum plate was designed to do, and which isn't to assist the bloch wall as an accretion disk, but rather to impede the magnetic field from being taken back in along that plane. So it's the opposite from what one might think. The whole idea is to cycle the magnetic field without having a central accretion disk, with a magnetic field going out the bottom where it's scattered back to in-coherence, and then the incoherent field is carried back over to envelope the machine in an incoherent mass of counter-space, whereupon this incoherent field is once more taken back in on the top and cycled to create a bubble or altered medium in which the machine itself resides.

Remember, the whole raison d'être behind a magnet is to make coherent counter-space, so that a magnetic field exists, and yet to create an artificial mass, or to alter the local medium you want to create an artificial incoherent field. Somewhat counter intuitively you want to create a powerful magnetic field only to re-purpose it by breaking it back down in to incoherence. Now naturally you want that field to be like a kind of frozen counter-space, or a bubble of counter-space cycling round the machine: How to do that?

Well I think there's a way to accomplish that by using a powerful magnet in the center column, and the magnetic field is sent out the bottom and passing through these quartz barriers, and which scatter the magnetic field into incoherence. Then the area where the so-called bloch wall would be has this aluminum disk so that the accretion plane of the magnetic field is interfered with because we know that aluminum/copper repel a moving magnetic field. This would tend to prevent any uptake of the now incoherent magnetic field along the bloch wall, and thereby the incoherent field would tend to flow up around the vehicle to be taken back in once more in the top of the center column.

Hope that makes sense to you. This idea is then a precise description of what the South African Ufonauts seeking water described about how their UFO worked: " as soon as it's leaving it's entering."
                    Story is on page 14 of the ARV thread.
                    An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

I think the idea is fundamentally simple: A powerful magnet is needed to create a disorganized bubble of counter-space because that's all a magnetic field is created out of anyways. Then that bubble has to be retained and not allowed to just immediately move away, and so it's possible that you want to attach a charge, probably DC to the field so that it flows to the poles of the magnet. Understand?

See in the Alexey Device we don't have a central magnet but we do have this AC incoherent energy field that's being pulsed, and which is awkwardly flowing since it really wants to move to the center because of the Z-pinch effect of HV charges, so it's forced to move in the opposite direction outwards because the magnets are the engines which organize incoherent energy so that's where the energy from the AC plate has to move to. All those spinning magnets are each creating a moving little disorganized bubble of counter space spinning round and round. So it's may not be the best design but it is a workable design.

The whole trick is to first create a powerful magnetic field, then to break it back down into counter-space once more so that you have a cloud of counter-space, and finally to keep that cloud attached to your machine.
                    Last edited by Gambeir; 01-07-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                      What about?

Al
                      I think it could only exist if Einstein is right and that space can be warped, but what if instead of warped space the truth was that the speed of counter-space is instantaneous? Spooky action at a distance, or just the speed of counter-space? So the Gate might be real, but the warped space isn't, it's just a porthole to instantaneous speed. The warped space idea is probably just another movie prop created to lend support to Einsteinian Physics and to keep us all bamboozled; that's what I think.

PS: They tell us things and so what is that Star Gate depicted as being on the inside? It's a fluid isn't it? Can it all be so accidental?
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 06-16-2019, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                        I think it could only exist if Einstein is right and that space can be warped, but what if instead of warped space the truth was that the speed of counter-space is instantaneous? Spooky action at a distance, or just the speed of counter-space? So the Gate might be real, but the warped space isn't, it's just a porthole to instantaneous speed. The warped space idea is probably just another movie prop created to lend support Einsteinian Physics and to keep us all bamboozled; that's what I think.

PS: They tell us things and so what is that Star Gate depicted as being on the inside? It's a fluid isn't it? Can it all be so accidental?
                        "Super-fluid cavitation hammer", "Rede October - sub" or ΔP are AV propulsion modes in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L...not-small).png

Al

Comment

• Gone by request
                          Last edited by robur; 07-26-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post
                              You need a MONOPOLE.

All of his magnets are 6 here and 6 or 7 here. Not enough to create a magnetic monopole field.
                              Nor Magnetic bubble - an area of concentrated fields with 2 opposing magnets NORTH-NORTH usually.
                              For this the set of magnets must be complete3 and without any breaks and 2 sets must be facing each other with identical poles.
                              Then you excite this area and add High-Voltage.

We are already on page 30 of this debate and keep coming back and back AND BACK TO Nearly same conclusion
                              You're going to have explain your thinking better and a sketch would be more useful for clarity in order to follow your thinking.

The way I now think the ARV operates could be seen as having a monopole: I've previously brought monopoles up in the thread. Now it's not really a monopole so much as it is a magnetic field without an accretion plane/bloch wall. In my last post I described a way in which I think it's possible to create as similar kind of monopole and which doesn't involve hypothetical theories as found at this link where it's described as a magnetic worm hole.
                              https://phys.org/news/2015-08-trio-a...-wormhole.html

My idea is based on the information which has been shown to occur when a moving magnetic field passes across/over/around certain metals as demonstrated in the experiments preformed by David Lowrance.
                              SpinningCylinder

The key here is recognizing the so-called bloch wall as an accretion disk where energy and some parts of the magnetic field are re-absorbed back in to counter-space.

The way around this is to present the magnetic field with a material that repels it, which aluminum or copper will do, and in order to accomplish this it appears that in the ARV the center ring which creates the deck where the crew compartment door is located is a solenoid which drives a magnetic field around an aluminum disk, thereby creating a repulsive field at the plane of accretion. The center column being a powerful magnet such as a liquid cooled bitter solenoid. In this arrangement the whole is create force which prevents the re-assimilation of energy along the plane of the bloch wall and thereby forces the magnetic field to flow smoothly from the base up over and around the whole of the machine.

In my present theory of operation this arrangement projects a magnetic field out the base where these so-called capacitors are located, each of which is pie shaped, and each of which is made up from a quartz that acts to diffuse the magnetic and electrical fields back to a counter-spacial cloud of energy, which is continually cycled, moving from the base up and over the vehicle to the top where it is re-assimilated back into the core magnet and re-condensed back once more and then the whole cycle is repeated. This would be happening essentially instantly as the speed of Counter-Space is essentially instantaneous for all practical purposes.

Now understanding the Alexey is of course even more complex since the whole of it's successful operation is more accidental than by design, which is something I really hate say because obviously we owe a great deal to the designer for his labor. If my understanding is correct for the ARV then it would seem that the Alexey should have it's magnets rotating around the rim of the Aluminum disk, or possible might themselves be made to individually spin in holes in the aluminum plate which is what appears to be the case in these images.

In this arrangement it would seem that the AC is propelled in the correct polarity via a DC field that is held and cycled via the magnets fields, and since the nature of the aluminum is to repel a moving magnetic field then the AC field in the plate is held away from the magnets accretion plane, althewhile the DC field is being carried it through the aluminum plate via the magnetic field, whereupon the AC field will be taken up in whatever polar direction the DC field is moving, which is of course going to be flowing to the positive pole upwards, and so you have a sort of magnetic monopole.

Now obviously if I've gotten this figured right then there's a long term problem because all the AC isn't be used. Only the AC positive is being used and so there's a build up of a negative polar field in the aluminum plate. This might explain why the Alexey Device runs out of juice after a while because eventually there's just no more room for any positive movement in the plate and therefore the propulsive force of the positive field ceases to exist.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 01-09-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Gone by request

Comment

Working...
                                X