Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ok, first I will say next...
    If we make a start from frequencies, then obviously we ne ed to keep in mind the gradients. Gradients are the frequency difference. When we move from high frequency to low. Well, imagine that we have such a gradient in space. We are flying meter by meter deep into space, and the frequencies around us are getting lower and lower. The frequency of what is in space, for example, if we move in the air, the frequency of oscillation of air molecules. This difference in frequency will determine the difference in air pressure. And we will get an airflow, which will catch us and carry forward. This is how frequencies can work. Now if we don't have a frequency gradient, what should we do? We have to create it artificially. The famous Grebennikovs platform did exactly this. You probably haven't heard all the variations of how it works. In general, everyone is talking about the superior wings of bugs and the like. When the topic was not dirty yet, everything seemed to be working without bugs. Everything worked on the interference of light. Sounds crazy I know, but the light was the substance that changed the frequency of something else. We still do not know what is this else was. The method was connected with sequential interference. What does this mean? You must have three sources of ultraviolet light. I don't know why there are three of them, but this is the minimum. After one source of light comes the diffraction grating. Light passes through this grating and diffracts. After the first diffraction grating there is a second one with smaller cells. After the second diffraction grating there is a third with smaller cells than in the second and so on. The more diffraction gratings, the more efficient the device. The minimum is three diffraction gratings. Diffracted Light after all this diffraction gratings mirrored with an ordinary mirror and went back in the opposit direction and mirrored again then it reached the first source with an ordinary mirror also. This is a rather superficial description of the device. There naturally were some other secrets that we will never know. Naturally, no one has reproduced this. But the general idea was to make the light condense in one direction and decondense in other direction. In this process, the light was in contact with something, as I said, we do not know what it was. And in this something a gradient created. So the idea of making an artificial gradient on a diffraction gratings is close to that the crystal lattice of stones could do.
    Last edited by Bugfly; 10-12-2018, 03:11 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
      Ok, first I will say next...
      If we make a start from frequencies, then obviously we ne ed to keep in mind the gradients. Gradients are the frequency difference. When we move from high frequency to low. Well, imagine that we have such a gradient in space. We are flying meter by meter deep into space, and the frequencies around us are getting lower and lower. The frequency of what is in space, for example, if we move in the air, the frequency of oscillation of air molecules. This difference in frequency will determine the difference in air pressure. And we will get an airflow, which will catch us and carry forward. This is how frequencies can work. Now if we don't have a frequency gradient, what should we do? We have to create it artificially. The famous Grebennikovs platform did exactly this. You probably haven't heard all the variations of how it works. In general, everyone is talking about the superior wings of bugs and the like. When the topic was not dirty yet, everything seemed to be working without bugs. Everything worked on the interference of light. Sounds crazy I know, but the light was the substance that changed the frequency of something else. We still do not know what is this else was. The method was connected with sequential interference. What does this mean? You must have three sources of ultraviolet light. I don't know why there are three of them, but this is the minimum. After one source of light comes the diffraction grating. Light passes through this grating and diffracts. After the first diffraction grating there is a second one with smaller cells. After the second diffraction grating there is a third with smaller cells than in the second and so on. The more diffraction gratings, the more efficient the device. The minimum is three diffraction gratings. Diffracted Light after all this diffraction gratings mirrored with an ordinary mirror and went back in the opposite direction and mirrored again then it reached the first source with an ordinary mirror also. This is a rather superficial description of the device. There naturally were some other secrets that we will never know. Naturally, no one has reproduced this. But the general idea was to make the light condense in one direction and decondense in other direction. In this process, the light was in contact with something, as I said, we do not know what it was. And in this something a gradient created. So the idea of making an artificial gradient on a diffraction gratings is close to that the crystal lattice of stones could do.
      Fascinating and after some digging it might make more sense than is realized. Consider the Unitel plan for light propulsion on the previous page. That system used two primary color lights, Red & Blue, with one Green light (not a primary color). This isn't logical since Red, blue and yellow are the primary colors and are the base of every other color. Secondary colors result when two primary colors are mixed together; they include orange, green and purple. Base colors are Black and White. All combinations of color arise out of the three primary and two bases. Why then has Unitel's propulsion system used green with red and blue? Green is created from yellow and blue. There is no yellow light in their propulsion system, which again is a prime color like the other two. Now just glancing at that system it makes no sense but there is a sense to this scheme.

      Now I've not read the 185 page Unitel proposal but might have to skim over it now. The thing is it's important to see that Unitel's proposal was in-fact understood in1953. The evidence as demonstrated in Hollywood H.G.Wells War of the Worlds where both the Martian Invaders and their "all seeing eye technology" both feature a len's which is almost a precise replication of what Unitel comes up with in the 1980's. That just cannot be accidental. These are almost exact replications, one supposedly created out of someone's fictional ideas about alien life and the other created out of ideas about quantum theory.

      The point is, that many times we have partial information distributed through different sources, and which needs to be connected together in order to see a whole picture. So perhaps this story of light needs to be examined more closely in order to understand the connection it is making to the Aether, and I'm sure that is where the connection is being made. With spectrums of color in light you're looking for a way to create a force multiplier.

      The Aether is just an energy field we know through pertubation.
      https://www.dictionary.com/browse/perturbation

      Sound is the closes analogy to use to create a force multiplication through light. To paraphrase, using some clip and paste information, the idea then is to use light in the same way we use sound to create the highest vibration frequency possible. A scheme for that might go something like the following;

      A Rainbow has 7 Colors and sound has 7 notes in Music. The same note recurs on the eighth key, only it has a higher or lower Pitch according to which side of the Scale is reckoned. Each complete Scale of Notes is called “Saptaka” or Septave, meaning the Scale of Seven. Actual measurement shows that going from the low to the high, each eighth note has a vibration rate of double the number; thus, each Octave from low to high has double the vibration frequency in the high as in its neighboring low.

      Maybe we could benefit from understanding this better and apply it towards the Alexey. All energy including life force arises out of the Aether. Take a look at this topic covered by Aaron Murakami. I am a little familiar with it and it is as illustrative of the power of these forces as it is mind boggling in it's ramifications, but I think it does show there is a correlation to what we are attempting to refine and to describe.
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-murakami.html
      Electro-Biohacking, Influencing Gene Expression w/ HV by Aaron Murakami
      Last edited by Gambeir; 10-12-2018, 08:10 PM.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
        Fascinating and after some digging it might make more sense than is realized. Consider the Unitel plan for light propulsion on the previous page. That system used two primary color lights, Red & Blue, with one Green light (not a primary color). This isn't logical since Red, blue and yellow are the primary colors and are the base of every other color. Secondary colors result when two primary colors are mixed together; they include orange, green and purple. Base colors are Black and White. All combinations of color arise out of the three primary and two bases. Why then has Unitel's propulsion system used green with red and blue? Green is created from yellow and blue. There is no yellow light in their propulsion system, which again is a prime color like the other two. Now just glancing at that system it makes no sense but there is a sense to this scheme.
        seems like you might not know that the idea of a primary color is just human perception (3 colors detected in the eye), and not even all humans at that. I am an example as I see at least 4 primary colors, and a few others do as well even though it is fairly rare.
        when looking from a physics point of view, there is a spectrum of colors, and it is way way more than the 7 that most humans have decided to identify. and green is just as valid as red or blue from that point of view

        Comment


        • Gambeir, hold on for a second. I just gave the analogy of a gradient, which may possibly exist in a crystal lattice of this stones and somehow affects their properties. So I'm trying to show the way to find the cause of the Archimedes force. Archimedes force makes lighter bodies float in a heavier environment. We still do not know the mechanism of this phenomenon. Obviously, the stones somehow just float in the air. And we need to understand its mechanism. At first it will be weak flying devices. Grebennikovs platform is a very powerful device. In Grebennikovs platform there is a gradient which I described, but it also has an amplifier which we can not understand now. The point is to convert light into sound. This is a pretty crazy thing. Not everyone loves this interpretation of nature. Well, according to this view, there is nothing in nature but light and sound. Matter is secondary to light and sound. So we can somehow organize the sound and light fields and get matter. This is very different from ordinary scientific ideas, where, for example, sound is a vibration of particles, for example air molecules, if sound is transmitted in air of course. But what if we make other particles oscillate, for example, electrons in the Fermi surface of a metal. Will it be sound? Of course it will be a sound, but with a different frequency and penetration abilities. And so on we can find a lot of particles carrying sound of different frequencies. And here suspicion creeps. What is generally comes first particles or sound? I hope I clearly described the situation with the basics. Superficially of course. And that's coming next? Next is transfer the light to sound and of course sound to light. We are just beginning to understand these processes. Rather, we don’t know how to convert light into sound, and this is exactly what happens in the Grebennikovs platform, besides the creating of a gradient. How to convert sound into light, we just started to understand. This is the phenomenon of sonoluminescence: https://youtu.be/O9B3vzsZsr4
          The sound affects the flask with water, and than a cavitation bubble apears in the water. The bubble glows. There is so much more in this experiment that we do not understand. For example cavitation bubble. What is it? Check this out: https://youtu.be/cOeNxkksruo
          You can try this at home. It is working! Very powerful thing!
          And here we are asking for explanations to scientists. What we hear in response? Hyperspace in cavitation bubbles, etc. So they know nothing. And You see it is not the most effective way to convert sound into light...
          In short, this level is not yet available to us. Of course there are those who know all this for a long time. But we should start with a relatively simple one. With the force of Archimedes
          for example...
          Last edited by Bugfly; 10-12-2018, 10:18 PM.

          Comment


          • Gambeir, I hope you don't get crazy with my sound nature explanation. It can help in the further explanation. If all sounds are connected to each other, as they are the one nature force. Then why we shood use the sound in air, let's use the sound in Fermi surface.
            First we mast realize that even the aircrafts does not fly at all. They are floating up. To realize this we shood figering out how the wing works.
            Lets see this lecture: https://youtu.be/XWdNEGr53Gw
            I hope you watch it to the end. It has many interesting concepts of how things work, while being filmed filmed very badly. The camera never shows what the professor Holger Babinsky draws that can be seen on the screen of the projector, but constantly shows the professor himself. Very strange approach...
            So, this is the main idea of this lecture: https://youtu.be/UqBmdZ-BNig
            The flow rate above the wing is higher than below it. This is the initial presentation of how the power of Archimedes works. Under normal conditions, the airborne crystal lattice of the wing is falling down, because the wing is heavier than air. But it was worth blowing a blow over the wing and under it at different speeds, and the crystal lattice immediately responded to this gradient. I want to convince you that it's not about pressure. If this were the case, what does this pressure increase rely on? Because there are air with normal pressure around the wing with this high pressure. Why doesn't all this pressure thing fall down in this ambient air with normal pressure? This is precisely due to the fact that pressure is caused by something else. You can call it air pressure, but the nature of this phenomenon is not an increase in air pressure, this is a consequence. Really it is the force of Archimedes, which is not understood until now. And its secret lies precisely in the field of interaction of the crystal lattice with air. Now let's get back to the Alexey Chekurkovís Flying Discs.
            Different air speeds under the wing and above the wing are achieved only when the aircraft accelerates. So uncomfortable. Let's make different speeds under the wing and above the wing without accelerating the plane. And let's not use the air, but the electrons of the Fermi surface. Electrons is a more energetic environment than air molecules. Let's make different electron velocities under and above the center disk of the Alexey Chekurkovís device! Actually it does just that...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
              seems like you might not know that the idea of a primary color is just human perception (3 colors detected in the eye), and not even all humans at that. I am an example as I see at least 4 primary colors, and a few others do as well even though it is fairly rare.
              when looking from a physics point of view, there is a spectrum of colors, and it is way way more than the 7 that most humans have decided to identify. and green is just as valid as red or blue from that point of view
              Quite right spacecase0. However, under the artistic version of reality those pigments form the basis for all color, three primary colors and two bases; five total. So that's the official version of color reality but you are still quite right in your observations and important to keep in mind as well.

              Now I'm not positive what the reasoning is behind this display of color is in the Hollywood 1953 war of the worlds except that it probably relates to the 1980's plan by Unitel and therefore shows that the theoretical idea's which Unitel came up with over 30 years later were already known and being shown off covertly. It's not the same as Unitel's ideas but it is still related.

              In the 1953 version of War of the Worlds the movie repeatedly connects a triangular pattern to the alien invaders. This motif of triangular patterns and colors has to do with theoretical spin states, and with the technology which was being developed to create a better machine using molecular beam epitaxy for deposition of single crystals. Officially cited as being developed by Bell Labs in 1960.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molecular-beam_epitaxy

              The idea is that by using this technology one can fully exploit the spin states of Antiferromagnetism to it's fullest effect. Observe the following and then place the ability to manipulate the spin state of each crystal as you choose.

              From Wikipedia.

              "Unlike ferromagnetism, anti-ferromagnetic interactions can lead to multiple optimal states (ground states—states of minimal energy). In one dimension, the anti-ferromagnetic ground state is an alternating series of spins: up, down, up, down, etc. Yet in two dimensions, multiple ground states can occur.

              Geometric frustration:
              Consider an equilateral triangle with three spins, one on each vertex. If each spin can take on only two values (up or down), there are 2 to the 3rd power = 8 possible states of the system, six of which are ground states. The two situations which are not ground states are when all three spins are up or are all down. In any of the other six states, there will be two favorable interactions and one unfavorable one. This illustrates frustration: the inability of the system to find a single ground state. This type of magnetic behavior has been found in minerals that have a crystal stacking structure such as a Kagome lattice or hexagonal lattice.." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiferromagnetism

              In one revealing sequence in the movie there's an Army Commander giving a briefing where he's drawing triangular patterns on a chalk board and explaining how the Martian's move in triangular sweeps. So he's explaining the technology quite literally, and as far fetched as that seems at a glance, the reality is that it is a real briefing on very advanced theoretical ideas about atomic spin states and probable technology used to create it, and for that to happen by way of artistic license in 1953 would be almost impossible. One would have to be very in tune and very highly connected to have any sort of clue what this was all about in 1953. So that film sequence is prima facie evidence which supports the contention that certain media communicates to the informed and aware.

              The army briefing is really showing a kagome lattice; also known as trihexagonal tiling.

              "The term kagome lattice was coined by Japanese physicist KŰdi Husimi, and first appeared in a 1951 paper by his assistant Ichirō Shōji.[5] The kagome lattice in this sense consists of the vertices and edges of the trihexagonal tiling. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trihex...Kagome_lattice

              A non-covalent interaction
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-covalent_interactions

              "Crystallinity refers to the degree of structural order in a solid. In a crystal, the atoms or molecules are arranged in a regular, periodic manner."
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystallinity
              Last edited by Gambeir; 10-13-2018, 04:48 PM.
              "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                Gambeir, I hope you don't get crazy with my sound nature explanation. It can help in the further explanation. If all sounds are connected to each other, as they are the one nature force. Then why we shood use the sound in air, let's use the sound in Fermi surface.
                First we mast realize that even the aircrafts does not fly at all. They are floating up. To realize this we shood figering out how the wing works.
                Lets see this lecture: https://youtu.be/XWdNEGr53Gw
                I hope you watch it to the end. It has many interesting concepts of how things work, while being filmed filmed very badly. The camera never shows what the professor Holger Babinsky draws that can be seen on the screen of the projector, but constantly shows the professor himself. Very strange approach...
                So, this is the main idea of this lecture: https://youtu.be/UqBmdZ-BNig
                The flow rate above the wing is higher than below it. This is the initial presentation of how the power of Archimedes works. Under normal conditions, the airborne crystal lattice of the wing is falling down, because the wing is heavier than air. But it was worth blowing a blow over the wing and under it at different speeds, and the crystal lattice immediately responded to this gradient. I want to convince you that it's not about pressure. If this were the case, what does this pressure increase rely on? Because there are air with normal pressure around the wing with this high pressure. Why doesn't all this pressure thing fall down in this ambient air with normal pressure? This is precisely due to the fact that pressure is caused by something else. You can call it air pressure, but the nature of this phenomenon is not an increase in air pressure, this is a consequence. Really it is the force of Archimedes, which is not understood until now. And its secret lies precisely in the field of interaction of the crystal lattice with air. Now let's get back to the Alexey Chekurkovís Flying Discs.
                Different air speeds under the wing and above the wing are achieved only when the aircraft accelerates. So uncomfortable. Let's make different speeds under the wing and above the wing without accelerating the plane. And let's not use the air, but the electrons of the Fermi surface. Electrons is a more energetic environment than air molecules. Let's make different electron velocities under and above the center disk of the Alexey Chekurkovís device! Actually it does just that...


                OK, so I have to watch the video but a quick note. First off, you and I are of a similar mind. Yes, believe me I see what you're saying and it's well understood that the things you're saying are things I've said myself at other times.

                Now you can see in my post to spacecase0 on atomic spin vector technology that the idea's you're suggesting are factual technology from long ago. The real question is whether this is a correct and total explanation, because even thought this evidently works, and works well it may still not be the whole story or even the right story.

                It's like you can prove a crime any number of ways but there is, in the end, only one true and correct explanation. So to find the truth you test the hypothesis by destructive process. That is, you try to punch holes in your own so-called proof. There's a process to discovery and to truth finding that's been refined over hundreds of years.
                "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                Comment


                • Just understand that what I've managed to cobble together are a pair of wooden clogs; the poor man's shoes of atomic physics. If I had understood what I now understand than obviously I would have started this thread differently or maybe not at all. Nevertheless you should be starting to gather in an concept of those ideas which undoubtedly were topics of discussion of the Rocket Team under operation paper clip.
                  Last edited by Gambeir; 10-14-2018, 12:07 AM.
                  "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                    OK, so I have to watch the video but a quick note. First off, you and I are of a similar mind. Yes, believe me I see what you're saying and it's well understood that the things you're saying are things I've said myself at other times.

                    Now you can see in my post to spacecase0 on atomic spin vector technology that the idea's you're suggesting are factual technology from long ago. The real question is whether this is a correct and total explanation, because even thought this evidently works, and works well it may still not be the whole story or even the right story.

                    It's like you can prove a crime any number of ways but there is, in the end, only one true and correct explanation. So to find the truth you test the hypothesis by destructive process. That is, you try to punch holes in your own so-called proof. There's a process to discovery and to truth finding that's been refined over hundreds of years.
                    Gambeir, If you're about finding the right crystal lattice, and explanations of how it works, to explain how all these stones fly. So Yes, there are a lot of work (validations, experiments, etc.) to do. Unless there is a successful guess will appear somehow. But regarding to the Alexey Chekurkov’s device almost everything is clear. The only tricky thing about it all is kacher. Old tesla patents and writings need to be reviewed. We need one thing that I have not met in information about Tesla. But it certainly should be. Why do we need Kacher? We need it for the injection of electrons into the central disk. Why? We have not enought electrons in the Fermi surface. Yes, we have electrons in the surface of the Fermi, but they are part of the crystal lattice. What is the electron drift velocity, for example, when current is transmitted through a wire? Microns per minute? Such a big speed!!! Additional electrons injected into the disk are not part of the crystal lattice. And they can be freely moved. Moved as surface layer. I hope it is clear now that we need not kacher, we need an Tesla transformer with a rectifier at the end. A rectifier is needed to pass only a stream of electrons to the disk, and in the case of a reverse AC wave no electron should climb back from the disk to the tesla transformer. The more injected electrons on a disk, the better it will all work. In practice, I have never dealt with Tesla transformers and I don’t know if a standard high-voltage diode will work here. But in the times then Tesla buil all his machines (approximately 18xx-1917) there were no diodes. And all the rectifiers of that time, and perhaps today rectifiers to, can't stand hundreds of thousands of volts. I started browsing the site https://archive.org/
                    haven't found anything yet.
                    Alexey said in his videos that after a while the device falls.
                    And needs time to wait to operate it again.
                    Why is this happening?
                    This is because Kacher drives electrons back and forth, but takes a little more each time, thus the disk is depleted with free electrons...
                    Last edited by Bugfly; 10-13-2018, 06:06 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                      Gambeir, If you're about finding the right crystal lattice, and explanations of how it works, to explain how all these stones fly. So Yes, there are a lot of work (validations, experiments, etc.) to do. Unless there is a successful guess will appear somehow. But regarding to the Alexey Chekurkov’s device almost everything is clear. The only tricky thing about it all is kacher. Old tesla patents and writings need to be reviewed. We need one thing that I have not met in information about Tesla. But it certainly should be. Why do we need Kacher? We need it for the injection of electrons into the central disk. Why? We have not enought electrons in the Fermi surface. Yes, we have electrons in the surface of the Fermi, but they are part of the crystal lattice. What is the electron drift velocity, for example, when current is transmitted through a wire? Microns per minute? Such a big speed!!! Additional electrons injected into the disk are not part of the crystal lattice. And they can be freely moved. Moved as surface layer. I hope it is clear now that we need not kacher, we need an Tesla transformer with a rectifier at the end. A rectifier is needed to pass only a stream of electrons to the disk, and in the case of a reverse AC wave no electron should climb back from the disk to the tesla transformer. The more injected electrons on a disk, the better it will all work. In practice, I have never dealt with Tesla transformers and I don’t know if a standard high-voltage diode will work here. But in the times then Tesla buil all his machines (approximately 18xx-1917) there were no diodes. And all the rectifiers of that time, and perhaps today rectifiers to, can't stand hundreds of thousands of volts. I started browsing the site https://archive.org/
                      haven't found anything yet.
                      Alexey said in his videos that after a while the device falls.
                      And needs time to wait to operate it again.
                      Why is this happening?
                      This is because Kacher drives electrons back and forth, but takes a little more each time, thus the disk is depleted with free electrons...
                      Good work Bugsfly, you're asking the same questions I've asked. Ok, so while you might have other ideas this is what I have concluded as of now. That doesn't mean it is right or won't change at some future point. You're right about the Tesla Coil. The Tesla is providing the energy. It is the electron spin being vectored by the cycling DC charged magnetic field in the High Voltage Plate which is vectored.

                      The next thing is that the center high voltage plate has to be a paramagnetic material capable exhibiting antiferromagnetism. This is really a key part to the whole equation. In other words, the high voltage conductive field/plate does not have to be an aluminum plate, but aluminum is a paramagnetic metal, and which exhibits antiferromagnetism. That's what has to grasped before you can make sense of the device.

                      Now the issue with this exhibition of antiferromagnetism is cooling. Notice in the ARV illustration for example that there are tanks depicted on the machine. One might suspect that some of these have something to do with cooling and not just crew life support oxygen.

                      Aluminum, as with most paramagnetics, lose their antiferromagnetism as they pass a their Neel Temperature. So the temperature at which a material is or is not able to exhibit antiferromagnetism is affected by it's temperature and of course by it's composition. That's the reason the machine has to cool down. There's no onboard cooling for the high voltage plate.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 10-14-2018, 12:09 AM.
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                      Comment


                      • Gambeir, You practically repeat the words of Aleksey when he speaks about the excessive magnetization of the plate. I think he is wrong. You say in your terms that this is something like overheating and you need to cool down the plate. But it is the insufficiency of free electrons, not the electrons that is form a crystal lattice. It is the insufficiency of additional electrons to those that already exist in the crystalline lattice. So insufficiency of free electrons as I call it. From my point of view, this has nothing to do with magnetism.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bugfly View Post
                          Gambeir, You practically repeat the words of Aleksey when he speaks about the excessive magnetization of the plate. I think he is wrong. You say in your terms that this is something like overheating and you need to cool down the plate. But it is the insufficiency of free electrons, not the electrons that is form a crystal lattice. It is the insufficiency of additional electrons to those that already exist in the crystalline lattice. So insufficiency of free electrons as I call it. From my point of view, this has nothing to do with magnetism.
                          The reason I made a connection to antiferromagnetism has to do with the spin states of the electrons. Not with magnetism but I see your point and understand what you're trying to say to me. I myself see there are two serious problems with my hypothesis. So you're right in the sense that it has nothing to do with magnetism but it still may involve spin states.

                          Convention would seem to say that the input of the energy will heat the plate and that the rise in temperature will correspond to a loss of antiferromagnetism. The assumption here is that antiferromagnetism is the root source for the levitation effect because in antiferromagnetism there is an ordered structure to the spin states.

                          However the first problem with that explanation is the reason for heating seems to not hold up as there appears to be ample conductive material in the High Voltage Plate, and we have no evidence of heating without our own means of testing the machine, and another problem is the plate would seem to be working well above it's antiferromagnetic Neel Temperature to begin with; which I believe is 14F for aluminum. So let's assume for the moment that this hypothesis I constructed has too many holes which cannot easily be explained away.

                          I think you have an idea worth following. Just realize the explanation I'm handing out is drawn out of pure convention. Do not think we are in disagreement. I am much more in tune with what you're saying. So continue if you have some existing ideas to explain the loss of electrons, or are you thinking this is like a saturation point where there just cannot be any more electrons put into the material? I of course have some ideas on this myself.
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 10-14-2018, 06:01 PM.
                          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                            The reason I made a connection to antiferromagnetism has to do with the spin states of the electrons. Not with magnetism but I see your point and understand what you're trying to say to me. I myself see there are two serious problems with my hypothesis. So you're right in the sense that it has nothing to do with magnetism but it still may involve spin states.

                            Convention would seem to say that the input of the energy will heat the plate and that the rise in temperature will correspond to a loss of antiferromagnetism. The assumption here is that antiferromagnetism is the root source for the levitation effect because in antiferromagnetism there is an ordered structure to the spin states.

                            However the first problem with that explanation is the reason for heating seems to not hold up as there appears to be ample conductive material in the High Voltage Plate, and we have no evidence of heating without our own means of testing the machine, and another problem is the plate would seem to be working well above it's antiferromagnetic Neel Temperature to begin with; which I believe is 14F for aluminum. So let's assume for the moment that this hypothesis I constructed has too many holes which cannot easily be explained away.

                            I think you have an idea worth following. Just realize the explanation I'm handing out is drawn out of pure convention. Do not think we are in disagreement. I am much more in tune with what you're saying. So continue if you have some existing ideas to explain the loss of electrons, or are you thinking this is like a saturation point where there just cannot be any more electrons put into the material? I of course have some ideas on this myself.
                            Hi all, had some free time and did some more modeling and this post is based on the assumption that the poles of the magnets on both plates are facing to same way, see image, flux cutting, induction heating.

                            If he's having problems with heating of the central high voltage plate this might be a solution, using dielectric barrier discharge as was mentioned somewhere here before i believe.

                            How to build your Glow Discharge Plasma Panel

                            It's essentially just a bifilar coil so induction should'nt be an issue but accomplish the same thing??
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by phoneboy; 10-14-2018, 11:08 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Gambeir, OK I understood. This has to do with the change in the properties of the crystal lattice at different temeratures. Here I can say the following. Very bad that Alex uses two steel discs. Because steel is a ferromagnet. Aluminum is opposite a paramagnet I would say that it is diamagnetic, because its properties are similar for example to copper but for some reason it is considered that it is a paramagnet (which attracts nothing in paired with a magnet ). I don’t know what may change in the crystal structure of aluminum with temperature. From my point of view, a diamagnetic is ideal. Nothing happens to it at any reasonable temperatures. Of course I can be wrong and do not know something significant. But with a ferromagnet, and that's for sure, such as steel is full of surprises. One of them is the permanent magnet holder. The crystal structure behaves in a completely incomprehensible unknown to us way.
                              https://youtu.be/832qz3s1M-s
                              Last edited by Bugfly; 10-14-2018, 11:33 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by phoneboy View Post
                                Hi all, had some free time and did some more modeling and this post is based on the assumption that the poles of the magnets on both plates are facing to same way, see image, flux cutting, induction heating.

                                If he's having problems with heating of the central high voltage plate this might be a solution, using dielectric barrier discharge as was mentioned somewhere here before i believe.

                                How to build your Glow Discharge Plasma Panel

                                It's essentially just a bifilar coil so induction should'nt be an issue but accomplish the same thing??
                                Thanks phoneboy, we don't know if that's the issue or not. Pure speculation without a machine to run tests on. That's probably never going to happen for me without buying Tesla Coil. Sputins replication looks fantastic and hopefully we will learn a lot more once he get's his operational, but having possible solutions on hand isn't going to hurt anything.
                                "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X