No announcement yet.

An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Fluxliner asked if I could post this: Consider it done.
    I agree with Fluxliner's assessment of the Woodward Effect. There's already a broken/jammed more like link, but maybe someone can find it, or I will later on.
    However there is this at the same link: a 337 page PDF on a workshop covering Mach's Principle and Woodward Effect. I should read this and you should skim this~
    http://ssi.org/wp-content/uploads/20...ngs_201609.pdf

Oh brother, already? Page not found on the links. Well thanks for the validation I guess>

Fluxliner:
    Sorry to PM you unannounced like this but I'm new here. After months of lurking here I finally decided to create an account but I don't have permission to post in the thread yet so I thought I'd just PM you about this.

The thrust that is created by asymmetrical capacitors is what the Woodward effect is about..you talked about it in your thread already but their research has been awarded with a NASA Contract.

Here is a link: https://www.nasa.gov/directorates/sp...tellar_Mission

The problem they have is the heat management. But in the ARV they solved this problem by using mercury or Gallium as a coolant and sort of like a wire to conduct the electricity to the plates. They must've been using a Van de Graaff generator or a Tesla Coil to reach the necessary voltages.

Now I've been thinking that if someone could replace this: Page not found | Space Studies Institute

Go to slide 10.

and here:Page not found | Space Studies Institute

they describe how a MEGA Effect Thruster is built.

So if we can replace their design with the Magnesium-Zinc Alloy that is sheeted in molten Bismuth and Copper and finally layered in a Silicon Dioxide Crystal with the Mercury or Gallium(I'd prefer Gallium since it's less toxic but I'm not sure if it'll still work) as a Coolant and Voltage Generator. Using a Mercury vapor turbine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_vapour_turbine) in conjunction with a high voltage generator and a Magnet. Yes a magnet.

Here is why I believe the antennae section in the ARV to be a Magnet that is presumably powered by the X-Rays.

This guy replicated TT Browns Gravitator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP1q95f6TgA

It gets interesting in the comments. He says:

"Another interesting thing is that, when charged, the capacitor is strongly affected by magnets. I put a powerful electromagnet (modified MOT) near it and it was strongly attracted towards the MOT. I didn't even need to "pulse" the DC, just when I started the power it was immediately attracted with much greater force than usual. This is something new for me - a dielectric attracted by magnetic field."

So here it is. There is no need for a pulsing the DC when the capacitors are in the presence of an Magnet. This solves a lot of problems for the MEGA Effect Thruster. They've been struggling to increase the frequency.

Now if someone could replicate this and prove it to be real and even better maybe even send it to the Space Studies Institute, better yet send it directly to Dr Professor Heidi Fearn and James F. Woodward that would be great.

Now I haven't got the money nor the expertise to built such a device which is why I'm writing this so someone else may get this done.

PS:I know NASA is usually in bed with the Establishment but maybe this is a attempt at soft/ fake disclosure?
    It gets even more interesting when you start reading Dr. Woodwards Books. He talks about “arbitrarily advanced aliens" that produce stargates in a very hypothetical way...

Here is a link to his paper: https://physics.fullerton.edu/~jimw/stargates.pdf

Maybe you can tell the others in the thread about my ideas, that would be nice.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 09-21-2018, 07:14 PM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      Yes I agree with you UFO, putting another backing plate on the bug-wing finish sheet, to provide both strength and a better brush surface could be a good idea and option.

The .pdf states this below:

"The ultrasonic transducer (piezo element) delivers ultrasound around the entire plate. Kacher gives a high-frequency impulse. They need to be adjusted to get a resonance. In addition, you have to adjust the voltage (plus or minus on external drives)".

I don't think that a direct quote from Alexey however? - But whoever wrote the pdf?? (Talks about him in the third person).

But it does not directly say the ultrasonic transducer is in resonance with the Tesla coil, as such, (that i can see), just that it is adjusted to get A resonance with the device. (Perhaps a resonance with the disc structure / frame itself or the resonant frequency of the rotating magnetic field, or something else?

Likely the Tesla coil shown in video, just going by the looks of it, size etc. probably has a resonant frequency of near 500kHz as a minimum, which is far from the 40kHz of a standard ultrasonic transducer. Unless it is some lower harmonic of the Tesla coil frequency?

I can get the ultrasonic transducers from ultrasonic cleaning water baths easy enough, perhaps even for free, but the frequency range at which to drive it at would be the question and the electrical parameters needed to drive it are yet to be known..

Maybe with the double counter rotating magnets the ultrasonic transducer may not be needed at all?

If this all becomes a failure, I can use the parts to make a nice fan forced mozzie zapper I recon!
      Sputin's, I was thinking if this is validating Wheelers dynamic field theory of counterspace, then it seems logical to me that the upper spinning disk should have a parabolic shape with magnets on the upper edges of the parabola. The whole idea is to pull the dielectric inertial plane up to re~vector it away from it's earthly direction. Might be worth thinking about.
      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Fluxliner clear your mail box

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
          I forgot about this one.

maybe what you have posted have something to do with Stan Deyo antigravity system that nobody could,t replicate till now (?) see this topic : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...stan-deyo.html

also I found an interesting paper regarding antigravity technology http://www.americanantigravity.com/f...avity-2005.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
            maybe what you have posted have something to do with Stan Deyo antigravity system that nobody could,t replicate till now (?) see this topic : http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...stan-deyo.html

also I found an interesting paper regarding antigravity technology http://www.americanantigravity.com/f...avity-2005.pdf
            I think our real challenge with reproduction is money,
            if you read the PDF file you linked to and start looking at how much money it would take to buy that much copper...

now if we are tying to reproduce it on a small scale, that is another matter, but small scale gets you small results. There is likely a reason why what you link to and the ARV are large.
            making small models is hard, you have to know just what you are doing. and that is not where we are at right now

I have already plugged in a toroid wrapped coil into wall voltage and seen it jump into the air, but I caught it just right in the sine wave... hard to reproduce that, but I have seen it happen.

now knowing that we can measure the effect we want on a volt meter is super handy. The fact that electrostatic voltage can mess up that reading makes it harder, but at least we know it is an issue.
            and now with a good idea of how it all works, we can build the tests in small scale with the correct format to work the best, and know what to look for even if the effect is way to small to measure a gravity change.

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post

* Sorry I kept redoing this: Think I'm done now. Hopefully it makes some sense.
              Ok, well thanks for posting this Sinergicus, it's not anything I've seen, and it is probably not something others have seen, but I didn't analyze it. I skimmed over it and saw some things of interest but like so many others it's missing a key understanding, one which isn't missing from Alexey's machine, a machine incorporating enough of Ken Wheeler's theories to work. So let me use this to pound home what I think has to be recognized before any successes can me had.

We don't have physics, what we have is a philosophy of physics called Einsteinian Physics. If that were not true, if this were not a philosophy, then we would not be seeing UFO's; Our physics explanation for UFO's is that all UFO's are either delusional or coming from other worlds, but in no sense could they come from our world, because the energy needs are so fantastic that it is physically impossible for humans to accomplish at our level of development right now: This is criminal construct and nothing more. Which is more believable: That all UFO's are delusions and or from other worlds, or that our physics is in error and some, or all, UFO's are of human construction? Look at the problem of UFO's from the perspective a policeman. If you saw someone rob a store, then go to their house and find everyone there claims that person was home, do you go ahead and arrest that person anyways? Yes you arrest them; that's what cops do all the time right?

When the case comes to trial the robbery suspect denies that they robbed the store, and the defense has an entire household, a cavalcade of witnesses to support their version that they were home at the time, how are you going to convince the jury that's not true? Don't you show the jury the witnesses testimony as to who the robber was, don't you give your own testimony, and isn't this what normally takes place? Don't most rational people conclude the family is trying to cover for a flunky family member?

The family covering for the flunky is mathematics, contemporary physics, and the technical electrical theory which goes along with it: It's Einsteinian Physics and it's covering because of why? Because it will be exposed as a fraud, as incorrect, as a failure and where then will that leave all those who have so much invested in this fraud? Unemployed, broke, and bankrupted? UFO's are evidentiary proofs of a mistaken and failed philosophy of physics.
              It is that simple.
              That is the indictment.
              How can his be? How can this be so in error?

I want to use something SL3 said at the energetic link you posted. Two things actually, and which illustrate how our own logic isn't logical, and we all do this all the time and it's hard to guard against and to be able to see.

Post #96 by SL3
              SL3 says; " I moved to farm country after twit doctors tried to poison and kill me." Then SL3 says; "Electrical I'm fairly good at. Electronics a bit. Math and Physics pretty strong"

Keep in mind I'm just using this as an example.

OK, so now consider the two statement's juxtaposition. Ask yourself this question: How is it that we all assume our electronics, physics, and math are uncontaminate if mainstream clinical medicine is a potential poison? This is by no means a unique point of view which SL3 states, which is why I'm using it for illustration purposes.

Do you see how broken those two ideas are? That's a dichotomy of titanic proportions. If you held that kind of distrubed idea as logical, but in other areas, you might then be diagnosed as having a schizophrenic personality disorder. You might have a court order prescribing compulsory drug treatment for your mentally defective reasoning.
              Snort~ *

Reminds me of THX 1138 where the robot cops are calling to the escaped; "come back, we only want to help you;" but I digress..
              OK, so now let's consider why Anti~gravity Failure.

Why have successes been hit and miss in this field we are dealing with, and how do you contaminate math? How do you contaminate physics? How do you contaminate electrical theory? How do you make it possible to deny what the eye witness testimony of who the robber is seem delusional and or mistaken?

Suppose you were trying to undermine success by others (antigravity efforts). How would you go about doing that? More importantly, how could you do it if the material you were trying to undermine was factually correct? That is to say, the mathematics, most physics, and most electrical theory are factually correct. Yet again, the witnesses are correct, there are people seeing UFO's. How do you get your family of mathematicians, physicists, and technicians to deny that is possible when you know the witness isn't lying? Of course you have to convince the jury these eye witnesses are either crazy or mistaken. That's the defense's job. They do it for a living. This is old hat material. To do that you have to convince the family of mathematicians, physicists, and technicians that their information is infallible in order to enlist them as experts to deny reality.

So what I'm saying is that the family who denies the reality is mathematics, most physics, and most electrical theory, and yet again you know that what you're seeing is real so they must be corrupted right? So can you corrupt mathematics? Can you corrupt physics? Can you corrupt electrical theory? Can you make an eye witness look crazy, mistaken, or just simply stupid?

The correct answer is yes you can make the eye witness look crazy, mistaken, or simply stupid and this is what today's physics does, and it does this by using mathematics and electrical theory. It does this because the defense still cannot address the real issue of their guilt, the defense must continue to deny that their client committed the crime, which in this case the crime is a question of gravity. It is the assumption that gravity is a part of matter which cannot be brought in to question without admitting a fundamental error. The reason nothing works in anti~gravity is the underlying base which all the other parts of science today are based on is factually incorrect: There is no such thing as gravity, just as Ken Wheeler says there isn't, and that's the truth it cannot admit without admitting guilt.

The only way to corrupt mathematics, physics, and electrical theory is to give it a false foundation and that false foundation is the idea that gravity exists as a natural part of matter; Any believer in Einsteinian Physics whose confronted with a denial of gravity having field modality will immediately seize on mathematical proofs as evidence, but it's a false foundation based matter having a field modality that doesn't exist. That's the error which Ken Wheeler has shown and that the field modality which gives us this illusion of gravity belongs to another energy field. This is what Wheeler keeps pointing us towards and he's right.

Nothing is ever going to work until it is recognize that gravity doesn't exist. Nothing is going to solve the mystery until it is recognized that another force is creating what we are calling gravity. Finally, nothing is going to work until it is also recognized that correlations between ultra high frequencies and this unknown and unacknowledged energy field are what induces an illusion of gravity.

You cannot have a successful anti~gravity machine without meshing with that energy field which is creating the illusion of gravity. All evidence I see says Wheeler is correct about what that energy field is and how it operates.
              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-22-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• There is no such thing as gravity
                not to take this to much out of context,
                but you are arguing with the definitions of words at this point.
                don't get lost here.

gravity is a well known idea. People die from it all the time.
                to try and deny it is out there is not going to make you any friends.
                start saying that "gravity is a side effect" (of an unequal time field, or an unequal motion electric field) is totally fair.
                but to deny it entirely... now that is something else.

Comment

I have to conclude the poor guy was part of an early mind control program. One which has had a very long agenda and which was and still is aimed at convincing people that UFO's are alien machines. Ultimately this having to do with maintaining another long term project of upholding Einsteinian Physics and delaying for as long as possible a return to rationality and the theories which predated Einstein.
                  Hello Gambeir,

This is the point where we are not in agreement, and will NEVER BE:

...You keep denying the REAL EXISTENCE of UFO's AS COMING from OTHER WORLDS...

Then You are falling in the same "FRAME" where MUFON and many other AGENCIES have been created to DENY UFO's as been ET...for over sixty years

Have You ever done ANY research on ANCIENT UFO'S?

They are EXTENSIVELY PAINTED and SCULPTED in MANY MASTER PIECES OF OUR HISTORY?!!

Before CIA, FBI, or the USA were even thinking of existing?

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                  This is an extremely interesting story and the fact that he could never replicate the machine, nor recall how he had built the first machine are serious indictments, ones which strongly suggest his recollections of a supposed success were from a demonstration he witnessed, and almost certainly while being subjected to some form of interrogations and programming.

He had to be shown some kind of levitating machine but since no accepted physics can explain how this device would work he himself could never make enough sense of it to replicate the machine. Nor was he ever intended to be able to do so. The whole idea was to have him believe an alien had shown him how to do this with simple materials.
                  According to your above conclusions...You never read that book on its entirety...

When He was just a kid, he had already CONTACT of the THIRD KIND, with the "Space People"...Him and his brother approached a small disc resting on the grass...and all the sudden it started VIBRATING...then it just flew away at super speed.

Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                  Recall here that to change the direction of gravitational flow the transfer of motive power entails a re~vectoring of the dielectric field which is creating the illusion of gravitation, which can be accomplished by applying a magnetic field applied perpendicular to the gravitational direction.
                  There is no such thing as "re-vectoring of the dielectric field".

Dielectric Field is Counterspace, where ALL Vectors are Inwards, Centripetal Force towards "no~space"...or "nothing" in our space...the "void"

Counterspace can not be "spatial", since it is its opposite, and so, both can not exist -nor interact- at the same Time~Space...our Time-Space.

Gravity, Gravitation is NOT an "Illusion"...it is REAL, however, it is just an AETHER DISTURBANCE...just as Magnetism or Dielectricity is.

(to be continued...)

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-22-2018, 11:13 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello ALL,

Let's "revive" Ken Wheeler's Book, and so its CONCEPTS...in order NOT to keep "speculating" on Interactions which are NOT POSSIBLE!!

It is said that space or nature “abhors a vacuum” but this is untrue, it is the Ether that abhors a vacuum of itself; micro-magnetic, as meant atomic dilation is filled by the magnetic, or Ether-field, there is no void inside the atom as GR and QM profess. There is no Ether in space, only space; counterspace is the opposite of space. Ether disturbances can be brought into space, such as magnetism, mass, gravity, electricity, dielectricity, but all lines of force terminate in counterspace, not in space, as such Ether terminates in Ether.

That polarized spatial Ether fields exist is, as always can be found, against-space, not in space

A spatial disturbance is really an Ether field disturbance, either radial, polarized / circular, longitudinal, centrifugal or centripetal. Space has only 1 dimension, space; fields interact with other fields in different modalities of pressure stability.

All atomic bindings are Ether and Ether equalizes itself with itself, conjugately by dielectricity or by magnetism in the counterspatial and in the spatial, or in dynamic polarization by the production of electricity. To speak conventionally as humans are necessitated, we say magnetism is spatial, however this is empirically just a connotation, what we are detonating is that a field is polarized (rather distended as space, not against space or ‘in’ space, since this is impossible) against itself (from another causation namely dielectricity), but not OF space. As mentioned, polarization is a trick of space in seeing CW on one end (in space) and CCW from the other end (in space). There is space in Ether when the Ether is in dynamic movements, centripetal or centrifugal, radial or circular, but the Ether is not in space, the Ether is only in itself as it equalizes itself with, by, in and thru itself with itself, the space created from this dynamic is merely an attributional convention. As is the case, there is ‘gold in the gold lion, but no lion in the gold’.

Any polarization of the Ether must be dielectro-electromagnetic, dielectrically terminating (as mass), or magnetic by definition.
                    Electrostatics, longitudinal and dielectricity being counterspatial and without polarity cannot partake of polarity and likewise also not partake of space or time. Spatial accumulation of mass however is a different modality with a centripetal field, but a spatial accumulation of matter.
                    That was on Page 62 of the Third Edition Book: Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism.

Now on GRAVITY:

As Ken states...The FIRST MAIN TWO COMPONENTS WHICH COMES FIRST are:

1- DIELECTRICITY which is "Creation"...it is the prime (DIRECT) Aether Disturbance.

2- MAGNETISM is the SECONDARY still PRIME Aether Disturbance which is Space "Radiation", Centrifugal

Dielectricity is the Ether under torsion and torque at its inertial plane; magnetism is a spatial circular reciprocating vortex, an Etheric ‘pair’ of fountains and countersinks. Electricity is the dynamic radial or reciprocating polarization of the Ether.
                    GRAVITY is a BI-PRODUCT from the Two Components above, more directly from the FIRST, DIELECTRICITY.

Gravity is CENTRIPETAL, NOT CENTRIFUGAL.

Planet Earth Gravitational Field is a product from its Dielectric Field PLUS its Magnetic Field.

Spacetime is the conjugate hybrid interaction of Magnetism and Dielectricity and their mutual transformation into Electric Power and Energy. Frequency gives rise to energy, this in Plancks per second.
                    The further we travel from Earth, (our "Space Time") the LESS GRAVITY that we will feel...until in OUTER SPACE= NO GRAVITY.

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-22-2018, 11:43 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Build update

Construction continues, slow but steady, the build is more advanced than these photos, updates to follow later.

I've completed a simple flyback driver with x2 IRFP260's along with various flyback transformers, wired to use the driver. It works quite well. I've also made the voltage multiplier used in the circuit. Magnets and discs are ready.

Working on the Tesla coil part. I have a coil to use wound already, but working on the primary coil and transistor circuit. Alexey uses a (PNP) transistor, KT819, so I'm looking for an equivalent transistors to use.

Still await further parts to arrive, but the frame work on the disc is taking shape.
                      Certain pictures below.

Driver:

Flyback transformers:

Voltage multiplier:

Discs:
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        The further we travel from Earth, (our "Space Time") the LESS GRAVITY that we will feel...until in OUTER SPACE= NO GRAVITY.
                        Dielectric attraction in micro gravity
                        on the International Space Station
                        for various dielectric materials.

Al

Comment

• Ufopolitics, we are not in disagreement and never have been about aliens or any other thing, and you're right that I need to re~frame my statement. Also don't worry about you're replies. We haven't got time to sweat the small stuff.

I understand gravity is real in the sense that your feet stick to the ground. Mass is not weight, it has no correlation to gravity, it is a description of scale and weight combined and that is all.
                          Gravity being a reactive exchange between a physical body (mass) with an unrecognized and unacknowledged energy field which creates magnetism in matter and which creates a centripetal force upon matter.

Ken says you can void the weight of mass by interdicting those counterspacial energies which act upon a body by applying a right angle (perpendicular) magnetic force to the direction of gravity. Remembering here that gravity is not a real thing, but a reactionary force that gives weight and attraction to other matter because it also creates a magnetic field. If there is no magnetic field there is no innate attraction of matter to matter. Magnetism is a feature of matter attraction, but not one of planetary orbits, nor of significant gravitational creation where matter condenses upon other matter by centripetal force.

* Somewhere in here is where I'm probably overlooking something important about centripetal force and magnetic fields

If the energy flowing out of a magnet is unknown then say so: Say that counter~space energies unknown energies: Say that quantum physics is actually a study of what counter~spacial energies are: What else could that field possibly be about if it is to have any validity at all.

Energies which flows through a magnet come from counter~space: Counter space being and unrecognized energy field. In my mind this field is a dielectric field; it separates charges using a magnetic field. This is probably a fundamental misunderstanding on my part.

We do not know what counter~space is then if it is not an energy which can create a magnetic field if it is not a dielectric field. We also cannot say it is the opposite of space; we just only say it cannot be detected here except in the ways it creates force, and that force all correlates to the development of a magnetic field.

Mass is just a volume. It is just a description of space. Electricity is just a manifestation of magnetic action. Gravity is just the consequence of the repulsive effects and attractions all relating to the flow and fluxing of counter~spacial energy and the development of magnetic fields.

All force is the result of an inter~action with a counter~spacial energy. All forces are either radial, polarized, circular, longitudinal, centrifugal or centripetal.
                          PS: God knows how this will sound after a nap~
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-23-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Energies which flows through a magnet come from counter~space: Counter space being and unrecognized energy field. In my mind this field is a dielectric field; it separates charges using a magnetic field. This is probably a fundamental misunderstanding on my part.

We do not know what counterspace is then if it is not an energy which can create a magnetic field if it is not a dielectric field. We also cannot say it is the opposite of space; we just only say it cannot be detected here except in the ways it creates force, and that force all correlates to the development of a magnetic field.
                            Counter-space & Ground

Al

Comment

• After that, what I really wanted to post, our latest sighting.
                              Last night about 10:30 pm silently passing directly over the house at maybe about 120 knots. Nearly invisible until very close, we didn't spot it until it was over the store across the street even though it was heading directly at us, and which is maybe 300 yards away. So at most we didn't catch anything amiss until it was at most 4 football fields away from us, and maybe 500 feet up in the air. It was about 100 feet across. Maybe a little more. We have a lot of jet traffic come over when they vector the traffic our way from Seatac. Our house being on the highest point around it's a natural vector.

Total sighting time is maybe 4 seconds, we we standing on the front porch which has a slight overhang, after the first second of shock I realized what I was seeing and leap to my feet running out in the yard to see it go directly overhead.

I think this is not a single thing but about 7 or 8 box like things linked together. My other half said it looked like a bar. To me it looked like one of the lights was lagging behind a tad, like they were in formation, but one a little out of place.

PS: Not an image, it's my depiction of what we saw. Art work so you have an idea.
                              I guess it was also 9/22 and not 9/23 but whatever.
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-23-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                                Yes, it's intuitive I think, at once you get this idea of a magnet being an energy moving in one direction.

I used to talk to an Engineer and he used to say that if only you could figure out a way to make a ground to space you would have all the energy you could every want.

Comment

Working...
                                X