An Inquiry in to the Alien Reproduction Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping the tesla coil and the ultrasonic in step will be quite easy,
    I will just drive them with a 2 channel signal generator, so I can change the phase angle between while keeping them at the same frequency that I can also change to see what works well.

guess the only question I would have left, and I think I figured it out,
    is that it appears as if the AC out from the Tesla coil is meant to peak at the same voltage that the static DC voltage is.
    now if this is the case, I wonder if a square wave signal would work.
    could run a high voltage rotary switch and just use the high voltage DC that is already there. then there would be no tuning needed for the tesla coil as all the voltages would match perfect.
    could also then run that high voltage to ultrasonic as well, so no tuning there either.
    that is if I am correct about my assumption

Comment

• might also be time to remind everyone of this PDF again
      http://www.electrogravity.com/AVCFor...fugalForce.pdf
      it seems to very likely apply here.

Comment

• So glad to finally see this spiraling forward: So much better having so many eyes on this. Already a number of observations I didn't see.

I spent the AM looking at magnets on K&J Magnetics. Can't decide what to buy. Wonder if it matters.

I see in one video the disc is plastic. Anyone else notice that?
        Good catch on the missing upper disk. Makes sense really.
        In fact it is the solution.

The problem with so~called vacuum polarization is that the dielectric breaks down. Here we have a mechanical solution to this problem. In this design there is a high voltage charge applied to the upper disc which is positive. Then the lower disc, the spinning magnetic field, this is creating the dielectric field which is constantly being re~created or renewed and it has the negative polarity attached to it. As a result of this new insight I now have a very high confidence that this does work based on this simple yet brilliant solution to the problem of dielectric breakdown which takes place in charged quartz capacitor. Ya all now see how this works? If not review the video on vacuum polarization and it will help to understand this concept: Somewhere's back in the first pages of the thread.

This is making a lot more sense and I think this is going to work. Can't see a reason it won't work and we have the video as well as a reasonable explanation as to why it will work.
        This is a practical mechanical solution to the problems encountered with trying to use a pure quartz based capacitors. I'm afraid that flying cars are not far off if this all works out as hoped.
        Just imagine living to see the death kneel of the automobile: Inconceivable isn't it?
        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-13-2018, 11:15 PM.
        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Now of course I'm not very bright and I hadn't had this figured just yet, but now it's come together and it turns out there is a possible explanation for there being three resonators or dielectric producing devices. In helicopters a three bladed rotorcraft can be dangerous in ground effect because the baldes can induce a vibration while beating close to the ground. It's a phenomena which can create a resonating harmonic which can quickly destroy the helicopter.

I'm guessing that a similar phenomena of resonate harmonics happens with a triangular formation of magnets spinning at a certain RPM. All depending upon the variables of power, speed of the rotation, and distance between each one. So ya see you have a kind of mechanical dielectric resonator using magnets on a spinning plate and there are three hat box resonators in the image so it is my guess three is optimal and that they too may also have used magnets.

A lot of this has now come together for me. I was perplexed by these images of Nazi Saucers which are propeller driven. The Germans were desperate for a Vtol machine as the war progressed but how would this machine lift off vertically was a mystery. Now we have an answer which fits the images. These images must be of a very early test rig with the same rotating plate beneath but driven by propellers buried in the fuselage of the saucer. It has a circular ring which appears isolated from the core of the body. This is the high voltage ring. So it is a Vtol capable propeller driven saucer given what we now think we understand and what we now think is probable.

Last edited by Gambeir; 09-14-2018, 12:29 AM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Ok, the upper right circuit is an Ultrasound Generator and the closest component to motor is the heating (piezo-electric)element...I am guessing by other videos he has, it is from an Ultrasound air freshener type.
            Is pretty small and it fits on the upper part of craft.
            He says this ultrasound helps to "blend" both Spherical Fields generated by both spinning discs.
            I am starting to get a grip on the whole deal...even though am in a cell phone.

The Two discs spinning generate -each one- a Steady Bubble (constant HV DC feed) that you could see at end of this diagram video.
            The Tesla COIL is pulsed at very high frequencies (at center STATIC DISC ) to also force to "blend" both bubbles into the Gravitational Field.

Point being that both Frequencies (Ultrasound-Piezo Electric Heater AND Tesla Coil ) must be as close as possible in resonance.

This Gravitational Field generated by the two bubbles in resonance "bends" Earth Gravitational Field waves as he shows on diagram.

He also mentions the importance of the "spider"? around the device...pointing at the upright threaded bolts which are also connected to disc..as helping to keep the spinning fields charged....

Then it lifts up

Regards

Ufopolitics
            All good points.

Good pick up on the ultrasonic generator. I did wonder what that was on the circuit diagram and the weird silver cone on top of Version-2… Perhaps the ultrasonic generator helps condition the space above the device. (I even wonder if water mist might be conducive to conditioning the spacial field)?

I was thinking that maybe Tesla bulbs might help to do the same thing? There are a few diagrams of Tesla bulbs being a major component of some of these craft?

Tesla also had all of the electrical attributes required at his fingertips, including rotating mercury in some of his circuit controller devices…

Trying not to get too far ahead, try for the basics first
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• More info

Here's a site with some additional information. https://www.warp-drive-physics.com/c...ic-fields-from -Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
                Here's a site with some additional information. https://www.warp-drive-physics.com/c...ic-fields-from -Russia
                I got a 404 Error with the link but try this one
                https://www.warp-drive-physics.com/construction-blog

Comment

• Flashlight Reflector...

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                  All good points.

Good pick up on the ultrasonic generator. I did wonder what that was on the circuit diagram and the weird silver cone on top of Version-2…
                  LOL...That "weird silver cone on top" is just an up side down flashlight reflector...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-14-2018, 12:39 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    As he also mentions...The HV is the final ingredient for lift up.
                    Lift = Δ Psuperfluid

Animation by DjSadhu

Professor Eric Laithwaite demonstration

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                      I got a 404 Error with the link but try this one
                      https://www.warp-drive-physics.com/construction-blog
                      Yeah, sorry about that. Thanks Gambeir for correcting it!

Comment

• Originally posted by aljhoa View Post
                        Aljoha, I'm following your suggestion that the spinning magnets act upon the HV energized/magnetized space and I agree with you: A good way to remind us all of the mastery of Universe over this subject.

However, caution is my word here, because in my educated professional opinion as an investigator of criminal behavior, Einsteinian Physics is a classical case of deception. It cannot be counted on. It is one involving misdirection, obfuscations, and terrorism's of various kinds running from murder to blackmail. That is my opinion of the landscape of the history of Einsteinian Physics.

Now even before I ever heard of Ken Wheeler I had encountered the work of Oleg Dmitrovich Jefimenko. He wasn't unknown to me but I certainly had little comprehension of what he was trying to communicate. For that I had to wait for people who could understand what Jefimenko was saying to translate it back to simple speak.

Oleg Dmitrovich Jefimenko's argued that classical electromagnetic retardation invalidated Einstein's theory of relativity. For that he has been agressively and relentlessly derided. Yet again, the evidence shows that Oleg Jefimenko is correct.

Wikipedia's page on Oleg Jefimenko is a disgrace if not outright evil. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleg_D._Jefimenko

We are in a new epoch where secrets revealed will explode lies. This device is undoubtedly a central part of those lies. It is an officially denied reality. One classified higher than the H~Bomb. Yet again, I believe the accumulated evidence clearly proves that flying saucers have been made by human beings, that the understanding of how they work is now at least 70 to 90 years old, maybe older since there are photo's of saucers in Germany which predate World War II by a good margin.

My point is that I believe there is more which will come forward, and that new understanding will simplify the understandings we now think we know, and I think Jefimenko's ideas are going to prove the reason for this.
                        Last edited by Gambeir; 09-14-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Our so~called education system is in reality a criminal network. It is a story of mass thievery of tax revenue lead by so~called experts. An organized criminal network operating under the guise of educated experts whose purpose is to deceive the public, elected officials, with known bogus BS, and in order to bilk the US Government out of hundreds of billions of dollars, and all the while continuing to provide the illusion of knowledge to unsuspecting youth.

The US Marshalls Service, the FBI, State Police, and Sheriff's Departments should be looking in to rooting out white collar crime in the education system. These so~called colleges and universities objectives are questionable almost across the board and in matters of scientific discovery it appears that their goal is the extraction of wealth from the public treasury.

In 2016 so called researchers claimed to have discovered/proved the existence of gravity waves. Laser Interferometer Gravitational Wave Observatory (LIGO) received more than $1 billion US dollars over the course of the previous 14 years. Yet again, your kid and a joint is a crime huh? Yet again you having a magazine for your gun that has over 10 rounds is a crime? Wake up is what I'm saying; the criminals have control. They have control over the schools, the government, the police, as well as the minds of the majority. They certainly have control over the broadcast media. The experts can steal/bilk the public out of tens of billions yet again you driving down the street minding your own business are a criminal if you haven't bought car insurance? Lol~ yea right. Good God....and so somehow, in the delusional thoughts of the mass mind controlled public that's all perfectly normal and acceptable, as is the idea that despite not producing a single useful breakthrough in the last seven decades Einsteinian Physics couldn't itself also be just another useful tool for this same criminal empire, and it couldn't possibly be fake because well the math is just so right: Right?

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srVlo1Ez5fk[/VIDEO]
                          Last edited by Gambeir; 09-15-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Well said Gambier, couldn't agree with you more

Comment

• Originally posted by nutzNvoltz View Post
                              Well said Gambier, couldn't agree with you more
                              Had to redo that rant...LOl~
                              Last edited by Gambeir; 09-15-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post
                                My point is that I believe there is more which will come forward, and that new understanding will simplify the understandings we now think we know, and I think Jefimenko's ideas are going to prove the reason for this.
                                "UFO/USO"

Al

Comment

Working...
                                X