Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by robur View Post
    Thank you for straight answer

You know I disagree with Ken Wheeler's view of gravity. However, I don't care who's theory getting glued just as long as something works.
    Yesterday halve a day was raining then I was making new molds
    I get back here after i make my casting. Hopefully today.
    Here was a video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gduYoT9sMaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgLzhAEWxJg

I am beginning to think that Aluminum flywheel + EM coil in the top of ARV is such generator or something similar.
    Generator is started using HV and what it outputs, goes to power itself + bottom grid of asymmetric piezos.
    If making piezo grid could be a large problem. Polarization and all, then making it's top part looks relatively easy.
    For 12-15 cm in diameter flywheel. Table top size.

Parallel to that I am working on your pizza dish design and on Vrill.

Note on Vrill design: it is not possible for me to create hollow tetrahedrons.
    I can make solid ones.
    Size: let's say 90-120mm long
    From 90mm to 120mm
    Together with motor, axles and shaft whole thing be like 300-340mm in diameter.

On central sphere not got formulations yet.

On powering up: Sending normal, not pulsed DC to the EM coils positioned above tetrahedron's apexes, would make spark jump from coil to apex. Spinning that would work the same way as rotary spark gap works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaho1iSzv3U

If 6 tetrahedrons on rotor. With speed of 100 RPM - Gives frequency of 600 pulses.
    Only problem is that normal spark might heat up metal and may be melt it.
    That is why I am trying to make Ufo Politic's cold energy coil.
    To use that as power source as I don't have working edvin gray generator for cold spark.

That is it for now. Next reply with flywheel testing.

If you or anyone read the previous I deleted it having misunderstood. My apologies.

In a Nut Shell what I understand is that gravity is the result of a vibrating incoherent magnetic field. When a magnetic, or DC field is crossed perpendicularly by a high frequency AC field, the product is an alternating or vibrating DC/magnetic field. There must be enough oscillation applied to enough DC or magnetism to result in an effective gravitational field change.

Essentially what I take from this is that you're making an incoherent dipole field and keeping it in an incoherent state through the application of an alternating current. This is likely related to the Alexey Device in how it operates and it's seems likely to me that the Woodward Effect might be taking place in the Alexey Device.

In conventional physics the Woodward/Mach Effect involves a high frequency alternating change taking place. This requires some interesting timing to make happen.
    Woodward said his hypothesis is based on Mach's principle. Now understanding this takes some repetitive reading. At least for me it did.

"Thus, if the mass of a given object can be varied while being oscillated (*up and down) in a linear or orbital path, such that the mass is high while the mass is moving in one direction and low while moving back, then the net effect should be acceleration in one direction as the inertial drag of the universe upon the object varies as its mass varies."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...oodward_effect

The mass must be higher going one direction while returning in a lower plane going the opposite direction.
    Question is: Does this, or can this hypothesis explain the Alexey Device?

Probably. Think about it.
    Last edited by Gambeir; 08-07-2021, 04:08 AM.
    "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

If you or anyone read the previous I deleted it having misunderstood. My apologies.

In a Nut Shell what I understand is that gravity is the result of a vibrating incoherent magnetic field. When a magnetic, or DC field is crossed perpendicularly by a high frequency AC field, the product is an alternating or vibrating DC/magnetic field. There must be enough oscillation applied to enough DC or magnetism to result in an effective gravitational field change.

Essentially what I take from this is that you're making an incoherent dipole field and keeping it in an incoherent state through the application of an alternating current. This is likely related to the Alexey Device in how it operates and it's seems likely to me that the Woodward Effect might be taking place in the Alexey Device.

In conventional physics the Woodward/Mach Effect involves a high frequency alternating change taking place. This requires some interesting timing to make happen.
      Woodward said his hypothesis is based on Mach's principle. Now understanding this takes some repetitive reading. At least for me it did.

"Thus, if the mass of a given object can be varied while being oscillated (*up and down) in a linear or orbital path, such that the mass is high while the mass is moving in one direction and low while moving back, then the net effect should be acceleration in one direction as the inertial drag of the universe upon the object varies as its mass varies."
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_...oodward_effect

The mass must be higher going one direction while returning in a lower plane going the opposite direction.
      Question is: Does this, or can this hypothesis explain the Alexey Device?

Probably. Think about it.
      I haven't read anything previous. If it was a bit offensive, so be it. No need to delete.

Alexey's device is flat. And therefor, uncontrollable.
      I believe it must be curved or follow some shaped pattern.
      Like tetrahedrons or triangles.
      I am sorry for writing again without picture.
      I will get lost until such is ready.
      I need to buy new volt/amp meter.
      Any videos I put on dropbox.
      Don't need account to play them.
      I am leaving conversation until my test for flywheel and Vrill design are ready to show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gambeir View Post

Thanks, I didn't know you disagreed with Wheeler and I agree that one shouldn't just gulp down what others tell them and that was why I created the little toy tetrahedron + magnets as a model to test the theory that magnetism was a pressure, and that if it were a pressure then that in itself was capable of explaining hyper-velocity travel through a same/similar medium (regardless of whether or not the medium itself moved).

For that toy experiment the dielectric field (magnetism) served as a proxy for it's source of origin which is hyperspatial, Operating on that generality I thought tests could be experimentally worked by using magnets as proxy forms of the condensed coherency of the theorized hyperspatial medium, which as I understand it isn't Wheeler's theory at all but rather Steinmetz's. So I don't think Ken is really involved in this too much other than saying that the dielectric field was a pressure field and which is what tripped my mind in to creating an experiment to test that proposition, because if it was a pressure then it could explain a great deal.

So to recap & because maybe it will be helpful to someone.

Theory holds that the dielectric field is a hyper-spatial field of inertia (energy), which is around us here on earth as an incoherent form due primarily from the Star casting off an in~coherency of the dielectric field and which is theorized as the source for the construction of coherent dielectric force which we call magnetism. It should then (logically) seem that the hyperspatial realm could itself be represented by magnets for experimental purposes.

Here a simple experiment was created to test both Wheelers' dielectric theory of magnetism as a pressure field (*an important concept IMOP) and which would, if proven correct & by extension, demonstrate that a possible error was involved in quantum field theory, and which holds that tetrahedron shaped particles & forming a crystalline matrix are what makes up our reality and therefore (by extension) constructs a so-called space+time fabric, and which then forms an updated Einsteinian view of reality. * If the magnetic field is shown (as it did) that magnets produce a pressure generating field, then by virtue of simplistic pressure producing gradient forms/shapes a tetrahedron would produce and be the simplest geometric form that produces the greatest pressure gradients.

Graphite Glider-A.jpg

Thus, the primary purpose of this toy like experiment was to show (to myself at least) that the hyper-spatial medium, were it to actually be a medium of dielectric pressure, should then be capable of being coaxed into creating propulsive effects using the logic any child would be familiar with according to shapes interacting with fluids and producing ordinary pressure gradients, and if that were the case, as it now seems clear it is, then these theorized tetrahedrons (the quantum theorized particles; Planck scale crystalline particles which form the matrix of our so-called dimension) that those would or could be seen not as particles but rather that just as geometric forms (which is also the fundamental simplest of platonic solids) and have likely been mistakenly theorized as particles making up the space.

See, it is important to realize that no physical object need exist to create the tetrahedronal form in order to produce a differential pressure gradient. For example, a wave or crest of liquid produces such a tetrahedronal form. Something to ponder when revisiting the causes of wave actions or perhaps rouge waves, but the gist of what I'm driving at is that differential mediums which need not be physical solids to develop differential pressure fields, whch of course means propulsive force is the outcome; I hinted that such things may themselves be involved in light itself. How accidental can it be that light is itself subject to diffusion by means of the same tetrahedronal form?

My conclusion is that space is itself made up from a hyper-spatial & incorporeal medium, and the tetrahedron particle along with those of fluids, and light, and or the hyper~spatial medium itself (something to think about) is only a form, a geometric shape which can be almost anything and yet it is capable producing a differential in pressure gradients; ie, energy and which is logically the smallest geometric form which would also produce the greatest pressure gradients from a hyperspatial pressure field, and therefore that form was probably misconstrued as being a physical material object making up space when it was, in reality, only the smallest and therefore most logical particle which would be interacting with a hyper~spatial pressure field.

So apparently it's this hyperspatial field of energy which Joe Parr was researching way back in the 60's/70's. Which is something to ponder given Joe's recorded outcomes.
        The above image shows the little experimental apparatus I made from about 100 tiny little neodymium magnets laying under a paper guide tent. I cover the outer paper with pencil lead while experimenting with lead. Lead is diamagnetic, meaning it's a dielectric reflector, like copper is a dielectric reflector. Originally I was experimenting with paper tetrahedrons covered in pencil lead but I didn't realize at that time I had to check the lead to see if it was magnetic since some pencils have iron in the lead. Ideally you would buy some graphite sheet to do this with but I used aluminum in this experimental set up. later I used copper, sandwiched with plastic from a milk carton, and overlaid with another aluminum tetrahedron made from a pop/beer can.

Now of course this has been an on~going educational tool. For example I noticed that the Nazi's had also almost immediately recognized that layering the tetrahedronal form magnified the resultant propulsive force, so overlaying one tetrahedron upon another also has a multiplying effect. The aluminum I ended up using in the first part lead me to understand or see aluminum as a dielectric accumulator of sorts, while copper was a dielectric reflector. The idea here being that you want to consider how these materials are interacting with the dielectric field in order to magnify and multiply their respective properties.

Again remember here none of these will produce straight forward movement, at least ways not yet, but with some angle to the plate you can observe for yourself the various outcomes by using assorted materials and with various layering and so forth. Consider this little kids like experiment a sort of learning tool, something to do that gives you visual cues, and thereby a way to gain another understanding of what materials are about. This experimental set up may look really simple and it is, but what's going on isn't that simple; copper and aluminum are said to be conductors, but in reality copper is a dielectric reflector and aluminum is doing something else, and it is also said to undergo paramagnetic resonance, or nuclear magnetic resonance (EMR) devices.

The reality and truth is that copper is a diamagnetic reflector, it's capable of reflecting or deflecting the pressure field of counter-spatial pressure, whist aluminum, is supposedly a paramagnetic, only becomes magnetic momentarily and only in the precise part which is being covered by a motional/moving magnetic field. If aluminum can undergo so called nuclear magnetic resonance than what is copper doing? These concepts are important to understand outside of conventional notions of what they supposedly are doing according to pure electrical theory and here's why.

The way to levitate is simple enough to understand once you have a clear understanding of why magnets work, why they seemingly try to move together, and so what this means is that to create a levitating device you need to create another mass, known as a false mass, which will then open another point source between the fake false mass and the real mass, and that then makes the real mass chase after this point which is between the fake false mass and the real mass.

This the above is at least one way to go about it, but there are undoubtedly more, and I am thinking about this for a while now. So to simplify, the bottom line seems to be that you want to create another magnetic field, although I'm not entirely positive that it's a magnetic field which forms (another story) but this the main point here is that this newly created energy field cannot be physically touching the same vehicle as you're in; otherwise you've attached a fan to back of a boat and are now trying to inflate sails of the boat & which won't work, so this other energy/matter field (which will become the false mass), it has to be held apart by or otherwise insulated from the actual machine that's creating it.

Now the Nazi Scientists went about this in a very unique way. It would take some experimenting to get the whole accurately worked out but I have gotten the gist of the Vril Saucer worked out.

Thule-Treibwerk-7-B.png

It may not be immediately apparent but this is really a model of the planet earth. It was called the Schumann levitator but really it's derived form the work of Karl Schappeller. Otto Schumann and the Nazi's took over Schappeller's work and Schumann apparently re-engineered it, brilliantly btw, and we have the word of the Eric Hartman (Blonde Knight of Germany) that this was real, we also have at least one account from a then 14 year old boy in Norway who saw a Nazi Saucer airbone standing still over an German Radar Station when it was attacked by at least 3 NorthAmerican P-51 Mustangs. Despite the denials of many it does appear that these saucers were really real, and by eye witness accounts we must accept that the evidence supports the eye witness stories that this design works and that it was real.

This ball is double hulled, it's filled with a dielectric conductor, I think it was probably honey (yes that's what I said) but others hold many other ideas so something to consider, and the inner part of the ball has a piece of metal bowl like that is rung, beaten really, but a powered clapper, and the bowl called a bell attaches to the inner wall of the spherical ball. This creates a high frequency vibration which creates an magneto-accoustic electrical current in the conductive medium (the honey or possibly salt water or other) while the ball itself is spun/spinning.

This forms an so-called implosion of the dielectric medium which we know more commonly as Sonoluminescence , and so what's really going on here is that each and every teeny tiny implosive bubble is carrying an incoherent (formerly magnetic) dielectrical pulse back to counterspace. It's not recycling but going to counter space, and because this is happening in a fluid medium it's also not really attached to the saucer itself, and this is all happening above the physical center of gravity of the machine which then makes for one mass above another and between the which they both want to move towards, but of course it's the real mass which moves (forever) after the false mass which is being created in the microbubbles of the implosions.

Now there's more going on here. Like for example something similar to tuning forks acting upon the tetrahedrons which are apparently breaking up an making in-cohrent the magnetic field much like a prism does with light, and then those incoherent dielectric energies are being feed back to the sphere to be picked up and returned to counter-space by the implosive sonoluminescence generation caused by the interior bell device. This should then be generating a so-called false mass, which is exactly as theorized by Ken Wheeler BTW, as the cause of gravity would be matter seeking counter space (to state it in a nut shell).
        VRILL Ship Design Notes:

Double-hull sphere filled with conductive fluid.

Double-hull means 2 spheres 1 inside another. Like Russian Matreshka doll.
        Filled with conductive fluid.
        Fluid inside sphere or in the gap between 2 hulls?
        Conductive fluid - electrolyte?
        I can't afford anything else tho it is possible to make ferrofluid at home using some cheap items.

Tetrahedron Note:

On diagram from post I am making quote on - it appears that here are 2 tetrahedrons on 1 axle.
        2 halves To charge top positive and bottom negative - you need to have 2 parts with dielectric between
        On another drawing tetrahedral shown as solid piece.
        Which one of these drawings should I use as template when making parts?

Size Notes:

It is not possible for me to make something bigger then 450-500mm in diameter
        I have carefully considered all aspects and it is not possible for me to try making anything bigger.
        My casting capacity is limited by size of my casting pot & machining capacities

Note on Electro-Magnetics:

I hve so far 1 power supply. Bench supply that gives 32 volts DC at max 5.5 Amps
        HV Block my friend could make only in a few weeks time.

2 Motor I might loan from another person.

End of Notes.

P.S. I am still wondering what ever it is 1 single tetrahedron or 2 halves. If here are 2 halves does it mean that up-to 3 motors would be needed to run it?
        First motor runs #1 set of tetrahedrons
        Second motor runs #2 set of tetrahedrons
        Third motor runs the central sphere
        Or 1 of the Tetrahedron sets is connected to axle that turns double-hull spheres?

Comment

• Originally posted by robur View Post

VRILL Ship Design Notes:

Double-hull sphere filled with conductive fluid.

Double-hull means 2 spheres 1 inside another. Like Russian Matreshka doll.
          Filled with conductive fluid.
          Fluid inside sphere or in the gap between 2 hulls?
          Conductive fluid - electrolyte?
          I can't afford anything else tho it is possible to make ferrofluid at home using some cheap items.
          Remember, it's not like I actually know for a fact. I'm making logical deductions.
          Double hull? Yes, like the Russian dolls, one inside the other.
          Logically (so I think) the space between the hulls would have an electret. I personally would use honey.
          However...this looks useful
          https://www.sciencedirect.com/book/9...mena-in-solids

Originally posted by robur View Post
          Tetrahedron Note:

On diagram from post I am making quote on - it appears that here are 2 tetrahedrons on 1 axle.
          2 halves To charge top positive and bottom negative - you need to have 2 parts with dielectric between
          On another drawing tetrahedral shown as solid piece.
          Which one of these drawings should I use as template when making parts?
          I think that each tetrahedron forms one pyramid. That two folded tetrahedrons are bonded together which then forms a pyramid, and that each pyramid is given one polarity, so the drawing needs correcting. It's not a split system. I think I got that wrong. Makes more sense for there to one positive pyramid and then one negative and then back again to one positive and so on.

However, the pyramids themselves are just magnetic reflectors directing the magnetic polarity in to the sphere. The magnets alternate and rotate over the outside edges. That's what I think.

I'm assuming that the tetrahedrons which make a pyramid are not double hulled like the sphere. Just single formed pieces bonded together.
          Their job seems to be to direct a magnetic (dielectric) pulse into the sphere. Like microwave horns (antenna) shooting or reflecting the magnetic into the sphere.
          I don't think they turned. I think that the magnets or electromagnets rotated and passed over and underneath the tetrahedrons because I think that would work just as well.

Originally posted by robur View Post
          Size Notes:

It is not possible for me to make something bigger then 450-500mm in diameter
          I have carefully considered all aspects and it is not possible for me to try making anything bigger.
          My casting capacity is limited by size of my casting pot & machining capacities

Note on Electro-Magnetics:

I hve so far 1 power supply. Bench supply that gives 32 volts DC at max 5.5 Amps
          HV Block my friend could make only in a few weeks time.

2 Motor I might loan from another person.

End of Notes.

P.S. I am still wondering what ever it is 1 single tetrahedron or 2 halves. If here are 2 halves does it mean that up-to 3 motors would be needed to run it?
          First motor runs #1 set of tetrahedrons
          Second motor runs #2 set of tetrahedrons
          Third motor runs the central sphere
          Or 1 of the Tetrahedron sets is connected to axle that turns double-hull spheres?

The tetrahedrons form one pyramid. Just two folded tetrahedrons like the toy glider is all they seem to be. Joined together they form one piece that forms the pyramid shape.
          All the pyramid does is to make a reflector directing the magnetic polarity into the sphere.
          Last edited by Gambeir; 08-12-2021, 11:39 PM.
          "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

• Moving on

A debated issue over magnetism is if the magnetic dielectric medium is moving because it behaves like a fluid and yet it doesn't seem to be a fluid. It seems to have very solid defined lines.
            Brikeland theory of transport is that solid magnetic walls are formed for space faring tubes which then transport charged particles on the interior.

Now, I have to question this explanation and here I have what I think is a more logical explanation;

The magnetic field is apparently a self assembling crystal field and what it does is what crystals do, and that is to form as a self assembling, or growing crystalline structure, and which then resembles a fluid which grows out from a center point and then comes back into the point of origin, which completes a circuit. The dielectric hyper~spatial medium is apparently made from cubes. Watch Ken reveal what is apparently hyper~spatial cubes using bee's honeycomb.

I didn't realize Ken had made this video but stumbled on it today. You will want to watch this one I think.

You can skip to the 2:50 mark. Bee's making cube's and in hyperspace?

Last edited by Gambeir; 08-12-2021, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Remember, it's not like I actually know for a fact. I'm making logical deductions.
              Double hull? Yes, like the Russian dolls, one inside the other.
              Logically (so I think) the space between the hulls would have an electret. I personally would use honey.
              However...this looks useful
              Dear Gambeir - I have never said that you KNOW exactly. You always said you are assuming or guessing
              We are discussing this on the the technical level now. That is applied to building something even something small.
              I am simply putting up different questions that needed to be addressed in order to create a plan for building.

I was thinking before that it is 1 tetrahedron per set.
              Now it seems it is 2 tetrahedrons joined in the middle.

Method of joining would be 1 screw. May be be 2 screws.
              Or probably better to join at the base and in the middle of base is axle.

I have 1 final question to discuss which I forgot to include last time.

Way the system is accelerated.

Would you think it is:

1: Electromagnets on outer rim remain motionless, while pyramids/tetrahedrons move at speed past them.

2. Pyramids/tetrahedrons remain still, while outer rim with electromagnets moves past them

3. Only central sphere moves, while pyramids/tetrahedrons remain still.

Central sphere also has a note tho.
              Double-hull ( 2 sphere joined together with a gap between them )

1. All spheres move into 1 direction.

2. Outer sphere moves clock-wise independently from Inner Sphere

3. Conductive fluid is filled only into Inner sphere

4. Conductive fluid filled only into gap between spheres

Moving sets of pyramids/tetrahedrons while outer rim remains still is far easier technically, then moving outer rim while supporting constant supply of power.
              Alexey Churnikov installed Jacob's Ladder onto his disks.
              I will not do that and will have power source outside.
              In an event of spontaneous effects - if HV source/amplifier is on board - it could be impossible to kill power fast enough.
              So, not to risk it flying away.

OK. This was more then 1 question, lol
              Anyways, those are last points to have opinion on.
              After I can finalize design and start making first mold pattern

I try making it like Mechano set. So, many different configurations can be tried

Comment

• @ robur, magnets fixed, sphere fixed, 1 tetrahedron, no fluid, you'll have to figure out the rest on your own

Comment

Working...
                X