Innovatehno.eu???????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovatehno.eu???????????????????

Does anyone know what happened to these guys?Its like they dissappeared of the planet.I see Denis has on his web site server problems but he isnt even answering emails or calls and someone at overunity tried to go see him and it was a no go.So if anyone knows how to contact them or has recently heard from them can you let me know please?Also rumors are going around they are fraud(isnt everyone to the skeptics?) so if anyone has an actual unit they saw or bought from them Id like to talk to you.Very important.Thanks

archive.org

Originally posted by IKNOWNOTHING View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to these guys?Its like they dissappeared of the planet.I see Denis has on his web site server problems but he isnt even answering emails or calls and someone at overunity tried to go see him and it was a no go.So if anyone knows how to contact them or has recently heard from them can you let me know please?Also rumors are going around they are fraud(isnt everyone to the skeptics?) so if anyone has an actual unit they saw or bought from them Id like to talk to you.Very important.Thanks
    Search archive.org and put in their domain. Look at the history of their site starting recent going back and see what info you can get.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

This the last e-mail received from them. Overunitydotcom has a thread discussion concerning them.

order@innovatehno.eu
      to me
      2 hours agoDetails
      Dear Sir/Madam, we received your order.
      Due to the increased interest for our generator IPP7.4 220V 50Hz 7.35 kW we are not able to give everyone the free trial anymore.
      If you are still interested in buying our product, we can deliver it to you under these conditions:
      cca 50% advanced payment of the price, the rest you pay upon delivery, shipping deadline is 90-120 days from the moment you pay the advance.
      If you agree with these conditions, we will send you the contract with all the details and conditions.
      Regards, Innovatehno Team

Not trusting them at all,
      wantomake

Comment

So I guess what you are saying is that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably just a chicken in disguise. All the signs are there as plain as day. IT IS A SCAM! No one has gotten a unit to test as they claimed they would. Now the so called free trial period is over with out a single person getting a unit to try. Now they a large chunk of money up front with nothing to show you are going to get anything in return. The building they were supposed to be in doesn't exist. How much more do you need to convince you it is a scam?
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Thanks Aaron.I did and theres not much more than I already know.Whether or not the guys who innovatehno are fraud or not doesnt matter to a point.I know the history of the unit and its more bizaree than you can imagine.Thats why I am trying to see one or get one.To many people wrote these guys off as fraud with no real proof.I have been in contact with them long before they went public so I know of some of the stuff they went thru.I can PM you alot more details as long as you keep it confidential.Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Aaron.I did and theres not much more than I already know.Whether or not the guys who innovatehno are fraud or not doesnt matter to a point.I know the history of the unit and its more bizaree than you can imagine.Thats why I am trying to see one or get one.To many people wrote these guys off as fraud with no real proof.I have been in contact with them long before they went public so I know of some of the stuff they went thru.I can PM you alot more details as long as you keep it confidential.Thanks again.
            IKNOWNOTHING,
            Have you read this over on overunity dot com?

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

You take a big chance with your money but that's up to you.

wantomake

Comment

What do you know?

theres being cautious and then theres being an outright idiot to jump to conclusions.
              I can understand when a company or someone wants a deposit on something and theres no unit or device around for you to fondle so you dont trust them >thats OK and normal.
              But also consider many companys want a deposit before you get product due to the number of losses from people who dont follow thru and this is normal business practice and not the sign of scammer nesecarily.
              The building doesnt exist?How do you know?Have you know?Have you been there?Has anyone you know been there?or are you trusting your info on google which says my address doesnt exist and puts an Indian village across a lake where there is nothing and I know this because i am here.
              These guys knew as soon as they were to send a unit to the US it would be ripped apart and built up again with minor changes enough to get thru a different patent so it can be resold under a different name.Thats why no one in the US got one.It also doesnt help when you have *******s like Glenn Canddy from Nresearch who spoke to Jakov and was told to keep it confidential yet ll Glenn saw was ka-ching$$$$$ for his website so God has spoken to him and he blabbed this all over the place.Dennis had to put his lawyer on it and ofcourse whats a Croatian Lawyer going to do in the US the land of gangsterism. Now dont get me wrong here I am not defending them.They are responsible for their own actions but I have been in contact with them since earlier last year long before their web site even came out.So I know the responses they were getting and some of their problems and I was negotiating a deal to set up a manufactuering plant on North America.I am still up in the air about it because they could be getting cold feet about North America and the hostilities theyve encountered,or theyve been threatened by the good ol CIA or other big business boys or who knows.I have no proof and until i do so I am not going to rule anything out.It has nothing to do with how much do i need to believe its a scam.I do my research very thoroughly first.I will dig where no one else will. In the mean time I have an interest in the unit it self and anyone with info on it I would appreciate.Thanks.

Comment

Yes thanks Ive read the overunity stuff.But Stephan also has an ego problem and has made a fool of himself several times on his videos so that doesnt give much credibility.I have asked some people I know that are Croatians to check things out for me and its been awhile and no answer.So I dont have a yes or no as far as scam is concerned.Time always tells.I would divulge more information to this site but there are many lurchers who dont contribute and leaches who are just looking for ways to enrich themselves.

Comment

I want to believe

I really tried to get them to ship me a unit. But I guess things got out of hand. I do know any company that does or has a FE device will be attacked by the oil cartels and tptb. Which is such crap that we can't stop.

Too bad. I would test and prove this unit if I got one. But at what price to me and family. I'm not willing to endanger anyone for free energy.

wantomake

Comment

Originally posted by wantomake View Post
                    I do know any company that does or has a FE device will be attacked by the oil cartels and tptb. Which is such crap that we can't stop.
                    So how do you explain the production and sales of solar panels?

All the best,

Slick

Comment

There's a big difference between solar panels which only provide power when the sun shines and a free energy device which provides power 24 hours a day. Also good luck with your solar powered car, train, plane etc. Solar panels are not a threat to the viability of fossil fuels.

Comment

threats to oil etc

solar like wind is limited and the technology is still at a keep paying while you use maintenance level.You need batteries and they wear out so they have to get replaced.Plus the size of the unit to make it reasonably usable is beyond most peoples bank accounts.I am on solar and batteries last me on average 3 or 4 years and then I have to replace.I am very limited in what I can do because of the constant drain and charge strain on the batteries.I have some nicads I got from an auction Id like to try but thats later in the spring.To much going on right now for me to do.Wind has its other problems but again limited and you just cant put up a windmill anywhere depending where you live.Watr turbine which I had is also limited becuase here in BC Canada you need a liscence to put anything in a stream or creek or river.also the turbine has a life span thats limited to between rebuilds and the case of this one here its about 8 years.160KVa max but running at 60KVA most times.around $10k to rebuild each time.All of these systems have a maintenance routine that can really eat the pocket book if you arent on the ball.I do enjoy have Christmas lights up in july and not have to worry about a huge increase in a hydro bill.But thats gone now.Technology is improving but not fast enough and the changes needed for whats coming up arent in line for it so Free Energy is the only way to go.

Comment

Innovate count down

I just sent some emails to the innovate team and got a automated response to use another email address info@innovatehno.eu
                          If They do not come thru at a reasonable time with a reasonable response I am willing to spill some beans to the group here if some of you guys are willing to work together.I know things about this unit and I might have enough info so that we can back engineer it and replicate it.Bottom line it has to be all open sourced.Thats the only way Ill do this.Everything out in the open.That makes it harder for anyone to dissappear or get strong armed or what ever.And havong it spread over several countries is an advantage for Us.So whos on boardif I decide to go this way?Its going to be all up to the innovatehno guys response or lack of.

Comment

Ok, you appear to know more about this company than most of us. So if you decide to go open source what kind of talent or skills would someone need to be able to help you? And what kind of materials do you think will be needed?

Carroll
                            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                              So how do you explain the production and sales of solar panels?

Just study the archives or google the original patent that had the panels efficiency as high as 80%. But tptb got involved and the panels only produce 18-20% efficiency today. My numbers may be off, it's been a while since I saw this info.

IKNOWNOTHING,
                              Ready and willing to help if possible.

wantomake

Comment

Working...
                              X