Magnetic Transmission Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Transmission Theory

From Hungry magnetic transmission drive basics.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ludLU4_6ZDM[/VIDEO]

Here is an example of a direct drive magnetic clutch, not OU but
    none the less let's start from the beginning.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5A4YJsgbmA[/VIDEO]

Comment

Now taking bone yard scrap and adding magnets we can start
      testing ideas with rotors from a car. He is working on a scooter.

Not plastic all metal parts like we find inside of an electric car.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKeJihFh4hA[/VIDEO]

Comment

Next we can use a magnet transmission to generate electricity without
        belts. Iron, magnets and aluminum disk. Now we have learned that
        iron with aluminum works just as well as iron to iron.

This video is a demonstration of how the magnets placed in a motor
        rotate another motor with no mechanical transmission.
        To the main motor 230 volts there is attached a thick disc of iron and
        four strong neodymium magnets. In front of the main motor, there is
        another secondary motor, attached to it there is a very thick disk of
        aluminium. When the main motor reaches a certain speed, it drags the
        aluminum disc placed in the dynamo., it transports the aluminium disc
        inserted in the dynamo.
        *This experiment has no value for practical use, only for vision.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auptAkUk-fQ[/VIDEO]

Comment

Lowering amp draw and acceleration allows the motor to run faster
          for less current all because a magnet offers some flux to the DC
          magnet motor. This is a great starter experiment but only a first
          step in the right direction.

This is the extra energy side of magnetic coupling.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eTrZLSus58[/VIDEO]

Comment

Magnetic transmission coupling and slippage

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHU3oWvG9dk[/VIDEO]

Comment

Now let's take a large step

In this video magnet wheels are coupled both mechanically and
              magnetically to obtain an excess. So transmission can become OU
              the coupling becomes a cross between many thoughts.

There are many more video's showing how a magnetic engine needing
              input to get started operates by special alignments and shielding.

The transmission will multiply energy from one motor to the next gen.

The shielding is used to alleviate negative cogging, this is a better
              mechanical advantage. So now the term "GATING" is added to
              our investigation. Of course his system is not the only one but
              he does use the right words that all of the systems work off of.

For instance "CANCELLATION" "GATING" "SHIELDING"

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQVEdDbq7wY[/VIDEO]

Permanent Magnets: How to make a working permanent magnet
              SEMI- Self-Sustaining Machine (Semi-perpetual machine or
              SEMI-Self-Running). This is about magnetic field force cancellation
              used in a
              practical form in - THE JOHNSON MACHINE - Secret of constructing a
              working Semi-Self-Sustaining-Machine.
              This is one among two machines that can in fact be constructed for
              or
              as a (SEMI) semi-perpetual system. It is an impossibility to build a
              perpetual machine. But a long running machine can be built. All
              details are known about the above system or its reasons why. This
              system
              has to be built with precision which is no problem in this day and age.
              The above system is highly simplified so the largest number of people
              may understand it. Especially the mechanically minded. You - MUST -
              be engineering, technologically, mechanically and physics versed to

comprehend this machine as simple as it may seem. What makes it
              work is the ability to cancel the magnetic field forces of permanent
              magnets at specific points along the system's rotational path and the
              use of the gate to keep the wheel system rotating. It is the only
              system
              of its kind known.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------

The gate goes up and down or closes and shuts. It is down as the next
              set of magnets C magnetic fields reach point K moves up to PFL
              (Primary Focus Line). Gate moves 2-5 times faster upward than magnets
              C move upward.
              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-02-2017, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Transmission of power using magnetic energy to induce outside forces
                into this open system. One magnetic rotor offers the input and the
                second rotor geometry gives the increase over and above the well
                known 80% engineering standard. What a joke school is in so many
                ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePSE6O9vcYk

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                  Next we can use a magnet transmission to generate electricity without
                  belts. Iron, magnets and aluminum disk. Now we have learned that
                  iron with aluminum works just as well as iron to iron.

This video is a demonstration of how the magnets placed in a motor
                  rotate another motor with no mechanical transmission.
                  To the main motor 230 volts there is attached a thick disc of iron and
                  four strong neodymium magnets. In front of the main motor, there is
                  another secondary motor, attached to it there is a very thick disk of
                  aluminium. When the main motor reaches a certain speed, it drags the
                  aluminum disc placed in the dynamo., it transports the aluminium disc
                  inserted in the dynamo.
                  *This experiment has no value for practical use, only for vision.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auptAkUk-fQ[/VIDEO]
                  I have seen this video in youtube. but do you think that this device is overunity? from my point of view I think this system can be used to generate electricity. what do you think

Comment

Eddy current brake

Originally posted by FRANKLIN View Post
                    I have seen this video in youtube. but do you think that this device is overunity? from my point of view I think this system can be used to generate electricity. what do you think
                    Looks like an eddy current brake to me. Nothing new.

bi

Comment

I have not examined this at all really. I'm too occupied to become deeply involved with this or most other things. I have to pick and choose what is most significant and this particular one isn't one of them for me personally, Nevertheless;

Eddy current brakes only go so far in explaining interactions between specific metals and flowing magnetic fields. Magnetic fields are know to exhibit specific and power enabling results upon specific metals. Typically these effects are stated in a reverse manner such that the statement is that a magnets field is itself enhanced when in their presence and when either they or the magneti itself is moving (*Flowing Fields). Supposedly, and for unexplained reasons, these metals, now alloys, and fibers as well, induce/cause/ an alignment of the molecular structure of the magnet itself. To the best of my present knowledge the material strength of a magnetic field can thereby be increased up to 43 fold. No telling what these materials would do if supercooled. Probably classified

Most likely some intentional obfuscation which is going on when the only thing you are told is: Oh, it's simply eddy currents. Nothing to see here. Well that's just not so. There could be a lot to see. It depends on how well informed you are about the available information on energy transport in metals due to the crystalline lattice structures in them, wherein the development of specific alloys is aimed precisely at this issue of electromagnetic energy flow and transport control.

Originally these effects were assigned to Copper, Aluminum, and Bismuth in particular, but now we have a variety of alloys whose specific functions are designed to facilitate electrical interactions, and where we also now have artificial substances whose specific designs are to, in part, facilitate such things as electron flow across so-called band gaps, as well as other important areas primarily concerned with cloaking and polarity of light and electricity.

Most of the time the people that come up with things like this do so accidentally and are utterly clueless about why X,Y, or Z is suddenly acting weirdly. Well what's changed? Oh so now you've found Aluminum works as well as Iron huh? Ever so interesting.... Bistander might well be right, probably is just eddy currents, but don't stop just because of that. You have to understand that there is more which can happen. A metal isn't just a metal, it's a lot more than that, OK? It isn't nearly as simple as we have assumed. Many factors can cause effects which we are only now beginning to grasp and wherein the traditional role of electrical theory may actually take a backseat to rising understandings about field dynamics. That is, you have to first understand there are fields and then apply them before you can accurately apply electrical theory. You have to stop putting the horse behind the cart. First get the right cart, then go get the horse. Afterwards you might then expect to actually make the trip to the market.
                      Last edited by Gambeir; 07-10-2017, 10:02 PM.
                      "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

Probably going to dig myself a deeper hole, but....

To simplify: Static fields and flowing fields 'can' produce different outcomes depending on the material used. That's the primary idea I'm communicating. I realize this isn't news to any of you, but it's not evidently widely recognized that over the last 50 years there has been a lot of effort put forward to investigate and to figure out what precisely is responsible for the way that magnetic and electrical currents flow and interact in materials. Recognizing that materials are made up from lattice like molecules forming crystalline formations, as in platonic forms, was understood but the study and classification of crystals wasn't undertaken until the early 1960's.

Aluminum should/will behave differently when either it, or the flux of a magnetic field is moving over, around, or through the magnetic field; that the reactive forces, be they eddy currents or others, are not (evidently) fixed reactions but rather may produce/generate greater reactions, whereby those reactive forces to the magnetic flux, appear to be happening in the magnetic field, and so resultant outcomes are not just a product of superior conduction within the metal itself. So, while other materials like iron may remain predictable in how they may react to a flowing field, and how the magnetic field itself behaves, it now appears that the magnetic field could itself become influenced by the physical arrangement at the molecular level in physical objects, not just metals, by specific geometry and geometric shapes created in the interior of materials at the molecular level, which gives rise to the description of crystalline lattices as descriptors for space.

It's has been speculated that certain arrangements of the lattice's can cause the magnetic field to be altered such that it's force is increased, or otherwise altered, whereby the patterns of the crystalline structures control the outcome of magnetic forces exterior to the material itself. In other words, you're now really talking about natures electro-magnetic rehostat. God ...hope I'm not appearing more stupid than usual.
                        "The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand." Joy Divison "Heart and Soul LP."

Comment

MT on Bike

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Velo.JPG

Comment

Working...
                          X