and a decent labor rate.
    YouTube - The 225 HP Pulse Motor

GMCC Motor

Originally posted by bobo36us View Post
    I am serious! I would be happy to pay for all parts
    and a decent labor rate.
    YouTube - The 225 HP Pulse Motor
    Bob,

Your link to the YouTube clip shows the BOGUS GMCC motor. This motor is shown running at about 60 RPM in the clip. This motor doesn't work!!!!! It does not and never did produce 225 horse power. The company was shut down by the Securities and Exchange Commission for STOCK FRAUD in early 2006. William Windsor, the main promoter, is on the lam.

The device pictured was originally built in the 1980's in Las Vegas, NV in a CIA funded black ops mini-lab to see if what John Bedini was talking about worked. They found out that what John was saying was true, BUT when they tried to build a really high power, compact model, the design failed. Why? Because the magnetic fields that pulse the rotor magnets are TOO close together. Different rows fire at different times, but the coil cores of the coils not firing at the time soak up most of the flux from the open ended coils. Mechanical energy production is low and electrical energy recovery is low also.

GMCC found the motors in the junk and tried to revive them AS IF they were new, and important. I have close-up photos of this motor BEFORE they put it back in running order. The dust on the windings is deep in the slots between the wires. It is obvious that the motor has been in storage for years.

When I worked for John's company in 2004, William Windsor came and visited us, saying that the machine was based on John's patents, and he wanted to license the technology. All we asked was to have the complete design of the motor so we could verify their performance claims. They refused, even if we signed NDAs. John and I finally got enough information from Windsor's engineer to build a model of the motor. It ran at 37% efficiency!!! To John and I, it looked like they were running a stock scam and were trying to trap John's company and patents into it. We didn't fall for it.

Forget about this piece of junk. It does not work as claimed.

It never did.

Peter
    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-04-2007, 04:37 PM.
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Thanks Peter

Thanks Peter. I thought it was just a bigger better version
      of the EV Gray motor.

You clearly have seen just about every technology out there,
      and a have a full understanding of each one!

If you would be so kind as to answer a few questions.
      1) What are you involved with right now?
      2) Are you involved with any companies that are taking
      free energy products to market right now?
      3) Have you ever been approached by the so called "Men in black"?
      4) Do you withhold any information from this group based on
      technologies you are currently developing or already have patents on?
      5) In your opinion, what is the simplest and easiest way to get
      off the grid? (which motor, and which alternator or generator)
      6) Could your rotary attraction motor be scaled up with a larger
      motor and larger flywheel in order for the flywheel to perform useful
      work while still drawing minimal power.
      7) Could your rotary attraction motor be connected to a permanent
      magnet alternator like this one? Eagle PMA's @ Survival Unlimited .com - Finally Cheap Wind Power !!!!
      8) What are your thoughts on the Roto-verter setup? (page 18)
      http://www.panaceauniversity.org/D2.pdf

Thanks again for all your time, and for this forum. I hate to be one of
      those guys that asks everyone for the end result without having done
      tons of personal research, but I really know very little about electronics.

I am however working on a gravity chain though involving magnets that I would be happy to post results of. But after I see how little power your
      rotary attraction motor draws, I wonder whether to even bother with the
      magnetic gravity chain!

Bob

Comment

Bottom Lines.....

Originally posted by bobo36us View Post
        Thanks Peter. I thought it was just a bigger better version
        of the EV Gray motor.

You clearly have seen just about every technology out there,
        and a have a full understanding of each one!

If you would be so kind as to answer a few questions.
        1) What are you involved with right now?
        2) Are you involved with any companies that are taking
        free energy products to market right now?
        3) Have you ever been approached by the so called "Men in black"?
        4) Do you withhold any information from this group based on
        technologies you are currently developing or already have patents on?
        5) In your opinion, what is the simplest and easiest way to get
        off the grid? (which motor, and which alternator or generator)
        6) Could your rotary attraction motor be scaled up with a larger
        motor and larger flywheel in order for the flywheel to perform useful
        work while still drawing minimal power.
        7) Could your rotary attraction motor be connected to a permanent
        magnet alternator like this one? Eagle PMA's @ Survival Unlimited .com - Finally Cheap Wind Power !!!!
        8) What are your thoughts on the Roto-verter setup? (page 18)
        http://www.panaceauniversity.org/D2.pdf

Thanks again for all your time, and for this forum. I hate to be one of
        those guys that asks everyone for the end result without having done
        tons of personal research, but I really know very little about electronics.

I am however working on a gravity chain though involving magnets that I would be happy to post results of. But after I see how little power your
        rotary attraction motor draws, I wonder whether to even bother with the
        magnetic gravity chain!

Bob
        Bob,

Gee, you don't want much, do ya!

OK.

1) What am I involved with right now? Real answer. I never discuss what I am doing current research on. The reason? Because so little of it actually turns out the way I hope, I would look like a goof-ball if I announced all of my "about-to-be" failures just before they failed.

2) I am not involved with any companies trying to bring Free Energy technologies to market. Why? Because I don't believe such a venture can or will succeed. There are NO FREE MARKETS in the world economy. Markets are created and destroyed at the level of FINANCE. Free Energy functions as a source of Natural Capital in the economy. Capital formation is tightly controlled by the International Banks. None of us are "free" to provide "free" energy to the "free" market. No such set of circumstances exists, except in your imagination.

3) I have never been approached by the "Men-in-Black" or asked (told) to stop any of my activities. Why? Probably because I know the answer to question #2.

4) Do I ever withhold information from this group? OF COURSE I DO!!!!! I have stated this repeatedly. I do not discuss what I am currently working on. I do not discuss technologies I have signed NDAs about. I do not discuss technologies inventors have asked me not to discuss.

5) The simplest way to get off the grid is to build a house using Stabilized Earth Brick technology, painted with the NASA insulating paint. This will give you a home with an insulation rating in the R-60 range for less than $30 per square foot. Next, install a solar-assisted hot water heater with a storage tank insulated to R-100. Finally, install skylights or light pipes in all interior rooms so no electricity is needed to light the house during daylight hours. With these three features, you have just lowered your need for electricity by 80%.

With better insulation boxes around your refrigerator and freezer, you can lower their electrical draw as well.

Next, power factor correct all loads in the home, including lighting ballasts, pump motors, etc. This can lower real electrical usage by another 25%.

With your real power needs now minimized, solar and wind energy, with battery back-up, is completely affordable and adequate. Don't wait for some "breakthrough" technology to come along. You don't need it!

6 & 7) Yes, my Rotary Attraction Motor can be scaled up and used to run another generator to produce a net gain in electricity, when the recovered electricity AND the newly generated electricity (produced from the mechanical torque) are added together.

8) The ROTO-VERTER is just an ordinary 3-phase motor run on single phase power, with the other two phases connected to appropriately matched capacitors. The technique is the equivalent to running a 3-phase motor on synthetic 3-phase power WITH power factor correction. The result is that the efficiency of the motor goes way up and the electrical energy draw of the motor goes way down. It is an EFFICIENCY technique. It is NOT a Free Energy technique.

Good luck with your experiments.

Peter
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Thanks Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for all the info! We are all lucky to have you
          share your time and knowledge with us! I am sure that
          you have many stories to tell!

You are correct, the oil and electric companies have done an excellent job
          making us dependant on their products. I can not believe how our entire
          economy revolves around it.

To be honest, I don't know why we're not paying $10 gallon for gas.
          Why not? It's not like we have any choice! We MUST pay what
          they ask. What a GREAT business to be in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          What other business can name their own price for their goods and services?

And it's not just oil, my electric has went up 3 times in the last 3 years also!
          Shouldn't electricity be getting cheaper?? I mean seriously, after the initial
          investment in the dams and trucks and employees, shouldn't the operating
          expenses be minimal????

And what about the military getting first right of refusal for every patent
          submitted? I don't think the public even have a freaking clue of the kind
          of technology our government is sitting on, or actually using! We could put
          a man on the moon 40 years ago for christs sake, but somehow we just
          can't figure out how to power our cars without oil......hmmmmmmm.

We can remotely fly unmanned bombers to Iraq from the safety of our homes
          thousands of miles away, but we can't figure out how to power our cars
          without oil.......hmmmmmmm.

We can fit 100 Gigabytes of information in a chip smaller than a fingernail,
          but we can't figure out how to power our cars without oil......hmmmmmm.

Oh well, just my 2 cents.

Thanks again for your time and knowledge.

One last thing, what do you think about the Santilli plasma recyclers?
          They seem legit, why aren't we seeing them everywhere?

Bob

Comment

haha, ill take that even a step further... what is mans greatest ability? mankind has the sole ability to kill any life form on the planet, and they even get better at it with every single year. but they can't kill the common cold!

BS

Mr. Lindemann, with your permission i would like to start a thread in relevance to asking you about altering existing motors simply to run more efficiently... from rewinding simple RC car DC motors, to AC fans, electronic tools (table saws/drillpresses etc.) would this be acceptable to you?

Comment

Don't think that Oil Companies and etc are controlling us ...

Well,

I agree that it "seems" that they are controlling us, but I know after understanding physics of intention, aether, and mind, that they are more pretending that way, so we think the way they want us to think. Our mind is the absolute power in the world, in my opinion, when it is connected to the supply of joy and higher vibration.
              I actually focus on seeing free energy out in everyone's home, instead of thinking how those ignorant oil companies are pretending that they are controlling the energy around.

I actually have found a new path in thinking, since I have found this forum... .

Love and Light ...
              Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
              http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Originally posted by adam ant View Post
                haha, ill take that even a step further... what is mans greatest ability? mankind has the sole ability to kill any life form on the planet, and they even get better at it with every single year. but they can't kill the common cold!

BS

Mr. Lindemann, with your permission i would like to start a thread in relevance to asking you about altering existing motors simply to run more efficiently... from rewinding simple RC car DC motors, to AC fans, electronic tools (table saws/drillpresses etc.) would this be acceptable to you?
                Brian,

Thank you for asking. Honestly, I don't have time right now to commit to being able to comment on all the possible modifications of all the possible motor designs out there. Steven is about to get his motor running. His design is very close to an off the shelf Switched Reluctance Motor. I have yet to see his proposed drive and recovery circuits, but I believe his physical topology should be able to do everything I have proposed. Let's see how he drives it.

Some motors do not lend themselves to these modifications very well. This is why my DVD teaches design principles rather than give finished designs.

Sorry,

Peter
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                  5) The simplest way to get off the grid is to build a house using Stabilized Earth Brick technology, painted with the NASA insulating paint. This will give you a home with an insulation rating in the R-60 range for less than $30 per square foot. Next, install a solar-assisted hot water heater with a storage tank insulated to R-100. Finally, install skylights or light pipes in all interior rooms so no electricity is needed to light the house during daylight hours. With these three features, you have just lowered your need for electricity by 80%.

With better insulation boxes around your refrigerator and freezer, you can lower their electrical draw as well.

Next, power factor correct all loads in the home, including lighting ballasts, pump motors, etc. This can lower real electrical usage by another 25%.

With your real power needs now minimized, solar and wind energy, with battery back-up, is completely affordable and adequate. Don't wait for some "breakthrough" technology to come along. You don't need it!
                  Peter,

To what level of finish is the: "$30 per square foot" figure based on. Is it completed (but unfurnished) home or just the building shell?

I'm very much interested in this building technology.

Thanks...

. . .
                  Regular service Signature:
                  Follow along on my Algae growing adventure, where I'm currently growing Spirulina and two mystery strains (one of which can also produce Biofuel). All is revealed in the Growing Algae thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                    There are NO FREE MARKETS in the world economy. Markets are created and destroyed at the level of FINANCE.
                    This is not true.

Linux, the free open source computer operating system
                    has made many millionaires and Ubuntu Linux has funded
                    a visit to the Space Station for its principle, Mark Shuttleworth
                    Mark Shuttleworth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It must be achievable because it has been done. (1).

(1). Does anyone know how to transalate this in Latin?

Comment

Working...
                    X