X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd funding for FE research.

I see Konehead is trying for crowd funding with GoFundME:

https://www.gofundme.com/konehead?ssid=789599795&pos=1

People might want to support him. It will be interesting to see how he goes.

The promotional video is from 2008, it is now 8 years later.

Till now, the claims made by Doug have never been sufficiently proven by himself, nor verified, confirmed or successfully replicated by others.

Donator beware!
    All the best,

Slick

Comment

Grouch

Don't be a DICK. DICK.

MM

Comment

Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
        The promotional video is from 2008, it is now 8 years later.
        If the substance and purpose of the video is unchanged, what does that matter?

Comment

I'm with Dick!

Hey Everybody,

I'm with Dick on this. Considering how many excellent threads are exploring advanced ideas here in this Forum, why should people here be encouraged to support KoneHead working on ideas from 8 years ago!! And what are those ideas.....? Nothing more than a Bedini SG motor switching on a reed relay instead of a transistor!!

This thread says "Crowd funding for FE research" but this is nothing of the sort. KoneHead is an advanced hobbyist in this field, at best. I doubt he knows what real "research" looks like. Doug has not produced one new idea in any of this science since he started publicizing his experiments over 16 years ago. He owns no IP and his laboratory is his backyard. So what do you think any money donated to this situation will accomplish other than keeping KoneHead goofing around for another year?

I gladly repeat Dick's warning: "Donator Beware!" And I add this: "Funds donated unlikely to make a difference in the Free Energy field!"

Alternate good uses for $20 or $30 are: 1) take your wife out to dinner, 2) give it to the food bank in your area, 3) save it for your kid's education, 4) almost anything else...

Peter
          Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-02-2016, 12:27 AM.
          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I think you are wrong on this matter, Peter.

I am pretty sure Konehead is working on an RV

The point of this thread is to watch how he gets on. If he is successful, then other can try.

Comment

The point of this thread is to watch how he gets on. If he is successful, then other can try.
              Success does not seem the be any factor. As a matter of fact, this thread seems to inspire those who lack any kind of success, to pull the same rabbit out of their (@ss) hats: https://www.gofundme.com/figuera-free-energy-device

The good news is, saving the world just became 7500 USD cheaper. The bad news is, it is more of the same. Methadonman is also claiming the same thing for years now, without anything to show for.

While Peter states it is unlikely these funds will make a difference in the free energy field. I would state, it will not make any difference.

Be Pound wise instead of a Penny fool and donate yourself a solar panel. You'd be helping yourself recouping a bit of the energy bill, and doing the world a favour as you'd be needing less fossil fuel burned for your electronics.

All the best,

Slick

Comment

No money changes hands until your happy ??

Delivered to your door for a 30 day trial,and if your not happy,just return and have nothing to pay.

Makes an odd sound--sounds like there is liquid in there some where?
                Thought it was the audio first,but the drill and welding sound correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCZkuG4FbXc

And here it is floating in the middle of a lake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYkYVQnXHE0

being live streamed

and discussed here too
                Free Energy Device Live Streaming Demo Event 2nd of November 2016

respectfully
                Chet K
                If you want to Change the world
                BE that change !!

Comment

Wow! Who needs active suppression of the alternative energy community when their own members pull out the steely knives to back-stab each other?

Kone has been working in AND demonstrating AND teaching his efforts with the Rotoverter, coil shorting, and other areas for years...

I learned all of my Rotoverter experience thanks to him and his EVGRAY group that he administered. He taught me coil shorting techniques which I went on to experiment with and share my results. One of the reasons I stopped was because I too ran out of experimenting budget.

If a backyard amateur alternative energy enthusiast is to be disparaged, then 90% of the forum members here have just been thrown under the bus.

So, my question is, what is the motivation for smearing Doug? Why? If anyone comes up with an answer, then turn that back around and apply it to yourself and see if you pass the same criteria your holding him to.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post
                    Wow! Who needs active suppression of the alternative energy community when their own members pull out the steely knives to back-stab each other?

Kone has been working in AND demonstrating AND teaching his efforts with the Rotoverter, coil shorting, and other areas for years...

I learned all of my Rotoverter experience thanks to him and his EVGRAY group that he administered. He taught me coil shorting techniques which I went on to experiment with and share my results. One of the reasons I stopped was because I too ran out of experimenting budget.

If a backyard amateur alternative energy enthusiast is to be disparaged, then 90% of the forum members here have just been thrown under the bus.

So, my question is, what is the motivation for smearing Doug? Why? If anyone comes up with an answer, then turn that back around and apply it to yourself and see if you pass the same criteria your holding him to.
                    I couldn't agree more. at least he is not hiding behind a big slick, i build nothing, mouth or hiding behind promoting crappy book sales and producing NOTHING.
                    and even if some building was involved i'm sure someone elses wallet was involved.
                    try sharing your ideas for a change insted of ridiculing others even if what you have to say is worth nothing.

what a bunch of back stabbing HIPPOCRITE FOOLS.
                    please get off your self made thrown before i throw up.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 11-02-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                      I couldn't agree more. at least he is not hiding behind a big slick, i build nothing, mouth or hiding behind promoting crappy book sales and producing NOTHING.
                      and even if some building was involved i'm sure someone elses wallet was involved.

what a bunch of back stabbing HIPPOCRITE FOOLS.
                      please get off your self made thrown before i throw up.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.
                      Oh, the irony.

What amazes me is that the conspiracy theorists and blind promoters haven't yet considered the conspiracy theory that the god forsaken evil oil and energy companies may be the ones who are promoting such "free energy" propaganda, with trolls pretending to be anti-trolls in order to promote nonsense that will waste a load of time and money and discredit the whole field of research, thus counter-intuitively achieving desired suppression through promotion of the subject. Isn't that strange How much higher is your electricity bill since you started searching for "free energy"? The evil oil corporations don't want you to stop playing with your "free energy" experiments
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Let me Add to what I said before....

Originally posted by kenssurplus View Post

Ken,

The purpose of my earlier post was NOT to throw Doug under the bus, to suppress his work, or to disparage any amateur alternative energy enthusiasts. On the contrary, the purpose of my earlier post was to alert possible donors who don't know Doug the level at which he is working on this. So, to be clear, here is what I personally think of Doug.

Doug is a passionate and relentless experimenter. He totally believes in open sourcing his findings and has consistently published information on his experiments for free. He has experimented on a wide variety of technologies and replicated many things including, as stated before, rotoverters, pulse motors, coil shorting, low drag generators, splatter field collectors, and dozens of other things. He has over 16 years of experience in this field and a long track record of building models that demonstrate the effects he was trying to capture. That puts him ahead of many experimenters on this Forum.

By contrast, knowing John Bedini and Paul Babcock, and knowing their companies and what real research in this field costs, it is my personal opinion that the $10,000 that Doug is trying to raise would not make a dent in the monthly expenses of a real R&D operation.

All that said, if any of you believe that real breakthroughs in Free Energy can come from backyard experimenters (and I believe that), and if you believe that Doug is worthy of your support, then, by all means, donate to Doug's Go Fund Me campaign! Just realize that Doug has not identified a specific goal he hopes to achieve, you are simply "gifting" Doug money for his experiments. If you do this with an open heart and no expectations for results, you will not be disappointed.

Best regards,
                        Peter
                        Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-02-2016, 04:59 PM.
                        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                        Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                        Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                          Ken,

The purpose of my earlier post was NOT to throw Doug under the bus.
                          That's how it looked to me.

What is your basis for saying small sums can't achieve results? If $10,000 is what he goes for, I hope he gets it. He is a knowledgeable and courteous person who is helpful to anyone at every opportunity and there is not a penny he might get that is at the expense of you or JB, who, incidentally, should be mindful of the expiry dates on patents.

But the point is: Let us watch and see if this approach works.
                          Last edited by wrtner; 11-02-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Bla

dR-Green ,That's all i heard was bla, bla, bla, Bla, bla. bla.

all this BS is stinking up my shoes. less than 3,000 gets me off of the grid, like forever. so who needs a 150 thousand dollar lab when i am building a Figuera device at home. that was the most ignoant statement i ever heard in my life. yes backyard researchers keep corporate America from taking over everything in which you are so fond of.
                            MM
                            Last edited by marathonman; 11-02-2016, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                              dR-Green ,That's all i heard was bla, bla, bla, Bla, bla. bla.

all this BS is stinking up my shoes. less than 3,000 gets me off of the grid, like forever. so who needs a 150 thousand dollar lab when i am building a Figuera device at home. that was the most ignoant statement i ever heard in my life. yes backyard researchers keep corporate America from taking over everything in which you are so fond of.
                              MM
                              I wasn't talking to you.
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                              X