Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats me!

I wired up the motor the same way I had it wired before and...............................moment of silence........................................... ........................!

"IT WORKS"

Thanks,
    Shadow

Comment

• Wiring

The wiring looked fairly straight forward.
      maybe you weren't holding your lip right on the first attempt.
      i am glad you had no problems.

all i ask is when your com is built and running with brush intact, post amp draw and voltage at 3600 rpm.

MM
      Last edited by marathonman; 01-27-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Hello MM and all,

Sorry haven't posted for awhile but haven't had anything extraodiary to report.

I have been testing my set up with low voltage for quite some time trying different things out, Some things not so dirrectly related but just like trying to see what happens.

I was unable to take the voltage or wattage up to much as I had a weak connection being the wire comming out of the brush I used. I burnt the wire out quite easy on the first one I had.

I have now aquired a very heavy duty brush that will be able to take heaps of current. I am building something to hold it on now.
        I initially thought that it shouldn't really matter on the wattage that is used as it should work either way.
        Anyway when I get the holder together I can do some more testing.

One thing I have found with my set up at least up to now is that there seems to be an optimum hertz to use, roughly being around 40 to 55hertz. My secondary power output peeks in this area.

netica
        Last edited by Netica; 01-29-2017, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for chiming in Netica, what voltage and amperage are you using for testing?.

Good to hear from you.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• HI Cornboy,

Up to now I have been using mostly 12v, amperage has varied depending on the tests, from around 6A down to around 2.5A.

Comment

• Frequency

Very interesting to hear of the frequency thing. look to see what comes of this.
              also good to hear from you as i was beginning to wonder.

I do have one question though, How many winds were you using when you tried the continuous wind part G? and what speed were you using when testing?. i am just curious because Mr. Doug used this method and it worked so i was just curious. he did use the direct brush contact though but i don't think this would be a deal breaker but i could be incorrect.

anyways, good to hear from you.

MM

Comment

• The other guys are now talking about resonance, just my two cents, where you have an electric spark,even the tiniest one, all frequencies are available, that is why i love to use mechanical commutators, i feel they help balance your system.

With Respect, Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi MM,

It was a while ago now but I think the winds on the G core were 20 or 40 I may have tried both. The speed would have been from a few hertz to around 70. I cant really be sure its just that this is the areas I have been testing in.

As far as the speed thing goes the brightness doesn't just appear at a certain frequency its more of a gradual thing with changes in speed.

netica

Comment

• OK

Then that very statement rules out resonance completely as i have originally stated.

TO All;

As you see i am not a hit and run character taking peoples money and running. i am in this for the long run and really care about the direction of the human race. this device can mean so much towards tipping the tides on corporate domination. there should have never been an electric grid as every person should be in charge of their own power supply to their homes, cars, growing your own food and what ever your need are.
                    the advancement of this device will change the face of humanity if i have anything to do with it. i believe in this device right down to the last cell in my body and will be here when we prove to the world this device is real and works as per the patent. yes every donation will get me closer to the finished working device so even if it is a small donation it is highly appreciated.
                    this device is real, the earlier version (1902) was bought by a banker for a lot of money so obviously it worked and worked well as Figuera powered his house lights and a 20 HP motor. he then moved on to a non moving device (1908) that had only the controller (Part G) that moved. this device was built by a real physicist, a physicist be for the BS of Einstein and the suppression of J.P.Morgan.

this device works and I will be here to see it happen right to the end giving the world free energy the way GOD intended not controlled by MAN.
                    It is an extreme privilege being here building with like minded people from around the world all with the same common goals, to give the world free energy in the process of seeking the TRUTH.
                    in seeking the truth you will have to be open minded as this device is not built according to present day dogma taught BS so thinking out side the box will be a must.

MM
                    Last edited by marathonman; 01-31-2017, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Progress. So far my results are not good, but my setup needs a lot more work. The commutator and toroid resistance are wired the same as Netica stated in post 146 except it's 48 turns of #12 solid wire. It's the toroid pictured in my first posts on this thread. The 16 pole commutator is running at 3600 RPM, and coils are in N-N orientation.

A DMM shows 2.5 VDC average being supplied to excite the fields, and the output coil is showing 4.0 VAC. NO, I am not claiming OU. The AC amperage is almost nonexistent.

The problem I am experiencing seems to be a lack of actual movement of the inducing field intersection. The paper clip test when held close at the middle between the inducers vibrates but does not move off center. Power is not being taken from the induced coil at this time, so that magnetic field is not interfering.

Netica, Ufo, or anyone actually building, have you had similar experience with the field movement, or rather the lack of it?

I need some advice please.

Regards
                      Cadman

Comment

• Part G

Speaking of part G,

Part G's actions basically are similar in operations as the primaries. when the brush rotates the fields in part G are opposite as are the primaries, as one is increasing the other is decreasing in intensity but because of the lenz law and the fact that currant is always flowing, the opposing field pressure is maintained between them. this zone between the two north facing field is a null zone that is used to inject the power into part G from the reducing primary being shoved out of the secondary and the power from the secondary to replace losses from heat, wire and core losses which are very low from the use of the cylinder or toroid.
                        at the time of power insertion there will be a slight spike in voltage available to the high primary that will get transferred to the secondary. it is at this time that power is absorbed into part G to be stored in the form of a magnetic field for further use, ie... recycling of power. the small amount of power taken from the secondary is just to replace losses occurred in it's operation as nothing built by man is 100 %, well at least until this device was introduced.
                        Last edited by marathonman; 02-02-2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                          Hello everyone,

Progress. So far my results are not good, but my setup needs a lot more work. The commutator and toroid resistance are wired the same as Netica stated in post 146 except it's 48 turns of #12 solid wire. It's the toroid pictured in my first posts on this thread. The 16 pole commutator is running at 3600 RPM, and coils are in N-N orientation.

A DMM shows 2.5 VDC average being supplied to excite the fields, and the output coil is showing 4.0 VAC. NO, I am not claiming OU. The AC amperage is almost nonexistent.

The problem I am experiencing seems to be a lack of actual movement of the inducing field intersection. The paper clip test when held close at the middle between the inducers vibrates but does not move off center. Power is not being taken from the induced coil at this time, so that magnetic field is not interfering.

Netica, Ufo, or anyone actually building, have you had similar experience with the field movement, or rather the lack of it?

I need some advice please.

Regards
                          Cadman

Hello Cadman,

I was just posting on the other Thread about this situation...yes I "was" getting the same thing.

Like everyone knows I built a Power resistor bank of 300W each...and if anyone could make this, I highly recommend it.

I use this resistor bank to check my Primaries Fields Fluctuations which I observe on a flat line B&W small TV-CRT (I also recommend this as a guide to see fields)...It is very accurate and fast responsive.

I also repaired a bad resistor on my linear PSU Control board which supply Exciting System ...and now it dials supreme...very smooth.

My best Testing so far was with MM Method to wind Primaries...Three Layers in Parallel, starting at front CW, and being your positive it will project a very, very strong North field.

Honestly we are working here with many "open components"...meaning we are not sure how to put them together...so we need kind of a solid and nicely working component to go by...and so I chose my Resistor Bank to do this job...This is my method...does not means you must do it...but it works for me so far.

Otherwise guys , I see we will be winding and rewinding components here like there is no tomorrow...

Part G is a "Dynamic Operative" Component...Resistors are a Static Operative Component, and so to check High or Low Fields on Part G, switch must be running, not so with resistors bank...and so I lower resistance on the bank, until I got the right Min-Max Field tested at Primaries.

With Resistors I could switch statically (not running switch) from Max Field to Low Field and check deflections and strength at primaries, and so, at what power requirement from supply.

On another thought...If we look at the exciting system as a whole, including the switch...we realize there is only one Current Value entering and leaving the system. Part G or Resistor Bank only divides (split) and fluctuates INTERNALLY (between inner components) the SAME Current we supply EXTERNALLY to the System.

And so, analyzing the above...this exciting system works better with all primaries connected...

MM method is awesome to wind the primaries, they do not get hot at all...plus the field is superbly strong and very fast responsive. And simply, once we get all primaries, we could either add or take off (disconnect) a layer if we need to go higher or lower.

My two cents here...hope it helps.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-31-2017, 04:51 PM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Induction

Cadman;

What it sounds like is the lack of self induction in part G to very the currant but using so low of voltage it seems you are not getting much induction from your primaries to your secondaries either.

I would try at least 12 or 24 volts then go from there. as a test bed a computer power supply can handle quite a lot of currant at 12 volts so maybe you can use that as a test system.
                            i have a 750 watt 12 volt power supply that comes in handy at times so it is just something to think about.

I don't know of your power supply or even if you can dial up more voltage but it seams your voltage is a little low. raise the voltage then test again, if you are still not getting any currant variation then your winding count on part G needs to be increased as self induction is to low.

UFOP;

Thanks, i am getting awesome fields from this type of winding and as you say NO heat..
                            one thing people need to remember is what ever power requirements your secondary is set at your primaries split the difference....ie each is responsible for half the induction required from the secondary output.

I just love how those Classic trained nutz twist things and add what ever they want to redirect from the real cause of lack of understanding on their part. that is the end of my attempt to inform and will concentrate on this thread ONLY. what ever possessed me to want to try in the first place i have no idea.

MM
                            Last edited by marathonman; 01-31-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Hello Ufo, thanks for replying.

My primaries are wound with 4 layers parallel. I was trying to determine what level and ratio of current fluctuation is best for this setup and then duplicate that with G. I guess I should have listened to Doug and performed a static test first.

Digi-Key has some 10 ohm 50 watt adjustable power resistors in stock.

Oh well, what's another week of waiting.

@MM
                              Yeah, this was at the low end of the input curve. Lots of tweaking and changes to make yet.

BTW, when are we going to see some test results from you?

Regards,
                              Cadman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                                Hello Ufo, thanks for replying.

My primaries are wound with 4 layers parallel. I was trying to determine what level and ratio of current fluctuation is best for this setup and then duplicate that with G. I guess I should have listened to Doug and performed a static test first.

Digi-Key has some 10 ohm 50 watt adjustable power resistors in stock.

Oh well, what's another week of waiting.

Regards,
                                Cadman
                                My pleasure Cadman,

Hey, have you tested these type of windings (Parallel Layers) but making them -outside- a series connect?

Meaning joining the negative (end) of 1st layer to positive (start) of 2nd, and so on...

I am gonna do it and then check the Field Strength plus deflection angle at high speed....if it works (meaning same thing as parallel connect) it would be a great resolve for the resistance need...and also "playable" with, whenever we get all six or seven sets wired up.

By doing this...I know it may sound a simple deal...but remember we do not have here a full return coil layer like in a continuous winding in layers.

On the resistors...you could use two in parallel and reduce to 5 ohms at the ends only...this way the switching from 10 ohms to Full contact is not that radical...with the 5 ohms cushioning in between...comprende?

Check on EBAY also...this resistors I have are 300 W and got them for like a dollar something each...EBG...Used but all are good.

Regards,

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-31-2017, 08:21 PM.
                                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X