Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys, finally got some time to chop up laminated tranny.

Man what a mission, for anyone out there, like Me, who hasn't done this before, Just Don't, .

If You do, make sure to clamp and stitch weld either side of your cuts, these thin sheets have a mind of their own.

Totaled my old cut of saw, and still have 2 cuts left to do to finish, then clamping and machining the ends flat.

Primaries are 120mm long and secondaries are 90mm long.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Cores

Cornboy;

Yes, it is the price you pay for going cheap as free does not mean easy it just means free. pre cut cores are nice but the price of anything in this world is really warped to no end. to many companies are trying to make a killing squeezing people to no end.

besides it builds character at least i was told for so many years. also by building it from scratch allows one to be able to repair it on a moments notice and when crap hits the fan in this world you the builder will be able to scrounge up the parts to build another one. you the builder will be the town hero and possibly save mankind.

Your cores are coming along real nice and i see you will be winding very soon.......YAHOO !

I see others not on this thread are so worried about what we do that there is NO ADVANCEMENT WHAT SO EVER on their part. even trying to tell us how to do basic stuff that ANY DIP would know how to do.
      SIMPLY AMAZING. always worried what OTHER PEOPLE are doing instead of concentrating on their OWN WORK.

even if by some remote chance there were some eddies, how much would you expect from a primary that is NEVER taken below half way all while retaining 80 to 90 % of it's magnetic field. i would guess NOT MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT.

WE WILL DO AS WE PLEASE, just that simple.

Keep up the good work guys, it won't be long now.

I am recoating my core of part G then coating rectangle wire as not to cause shorts.

PS. UFOP; wish i could of understood the video, he does good work and i see advice from this thread is spreading. the powers that be will be able to stop some of us from presenting this device but NOT ALL OF US AROUND THE WORLD.

WHERE IS NETICA ! ANY ONE KNOW ?

PS. Seams people are forgetting the reason for the long air path the flux will travel to get back to the end of the primary when high. the long air path has high reluctance, resistance to currant change which slows the currant change down to fluid movement. without this high reluctance path the primary magnetic field would react to fast causing the secondary to be choppy output. Figuera built the device with reluctance in mind and also it seams to be a slight delay in the movement in E fields but this i can not prove only speculate.
      also the reluctance seams to aide in the retention of magnetic fields from the primaries allowing currant to zip on by when not needed acting as if it was a straight wire when the magnetic fields are high or rather at operating conditions.

That's just my two cents worth.

MM
      Last edited by marathonman; 01-21-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Primary/Secondary Relationship

The primary secondary relationship is quite simple as i have said before. when you have two primary magnetic fields occupying the same relative space in space out side of the core of the primary the interaction between the primaries and secondary is only one way since the interaction is outside the core itself therefore the secondary will have no influence on the primaries whether it be currant draw, eddies or Hysteresis as each has a separate core.

when you are dealing with magnetic fields whether it be magnets or electromagnets you will have two magnetic field occupying the same space and if they were just opposing as in both coming in at the same time they would essentially cancel each other out as two same intensity fields will produce nothing. but this is not what we have, what we have is one magnetic field increasing and one decreasing which will cause the decreasing induce direction to support the increasing induced direction.
        just because the increasing electromagnet is occupying the secondary core for a split second longer does not mean the E field just disappears from the declining electromagnet. this has been verified by myself and others supporting this and all research from William Hooper's table top experiment supports this statement also.

the field in the secondary is a spatial mix of the two primary fields outside of the primary cores thus we have a one way influence from the primaries to the secondary but not the other way around. the only interaction to the primary is in fact the opposite primary in which they are dependent on each other to maintain the spatial pressure between them through the Lenz law. these two system are intertwined but are completely two separate systems.
        in the end what we have is two completely separate closed systems. the primaries, part G is one system, the secondary and the load are the second system that do have some interactions between them but are in fact two separate closed systems that recycle the energy in their system.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 01-23-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• Listening

OMG, i sure am glad you guys can listen and can at least understand what is happening in this device otherwise i think i would cram a screw driver in my brain.

MM

Comment

• My Part G

Greetings to all builders here.
            I decided it's time to post my part G. It's driven by an rc brushless dc motor, controlled with a servo tester. Not the cheapest route, but I had this motor laying around for a while. Only bad thing about this motor is that it's not a sensored motor and really slow rpms can be unstable. But once you get to a certain point in rpm, it runs steady. A sensored motor would be ideal. My 6.5" toroid is wound with 6 gauge wire from a welder transformer.
            My next goal is to cut up an E core from a 3 phase transformer I have, three identical legs 1" x 2", 6" lenth. I would like to cut it with a bandsaw but I don't have one. I don't want to use an abrasive wheel, I want a nice clean cut. So trying to find someone to cut it. Then decide on wire size to order for primary and secondary.
            Anyway, just wanted to post up a pic for the builders here.

MM,
            Thanks for starting this thread for serious builders!

Regards
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
              Greetings to all builders here.
              I decided it's time to post my part G. It's driven by an rc brushless dc motor, controlled with a servo tester. Not the cheapest route, but I had this motor laying around for a while. Only bad thing about this motor is that it's not a sensored motor and really slow rpms can be unstable. But once you get to a certain point in rpm, it runs steady. A sensored motor would be ideal. My 6.5" toroid is wound with 6 gauge wire from a welder transformer.
              My next goal is to cut up an E core from a 3 phase transformer I have, three identical legs 1" x 2", 6" lenth. I would like to cut it with a bandsaw but I don't have one. I don't want to use an abrasive wheel, I want a nice clean cut. So trying to find someone to cut it. Then decide on wire size to order for primary and secondary.
              Anyway, just wanted to post up a pic for the builders here.

MM,
              Thanks for starting this thread for serious builders!

Regards

Nice work pmazz850, very neat, would love to see a video of it working 2 12v light bulbs with scope shots.

Thanks and Regards, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                Nice work pmazz850, very neat, would love to see a video of it working 2 12v light bulbs with scope shots.

Thanks and Regards, Cornboy.
                Thanks Cornboy.
                Yes, That is on my list next. I don't have a power supply, so I need to get one or I could use a battery for the test. Will do shortly.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
                  Thanks Cornboy.
                  Yes, That is on my list next. I don't have a power supply, so I need to get one or I could use a battery for the test. Will do shortly.

Regards
                  Hey pmazz, yeah all you need is a variable supply to run your motor and a 12v battery to feed the positive brush, i just used a 12v 7ah.

It is ideal to be able to run the drive motor down to slow rpm's if possible, to see the distinct alternating of the bulbs, i understand that may be hard for you with your controller.

Look forward to it.

Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    Hey pmazz, yeah all you need is a variable supply to run your motor and a 12v battery to feed the positive brush, i just used a 12v 7ah.

It is ideal to be able to run the drive motor down to slow rpm's if possible, to see the distinct alternating of the bulbs, i understand that may be hard for you with your controller.

Look forward to it.

Cornboy.
                    Cornboy,
                    Sorry for the confusion there. The power for the small motor I have covered, Lipo and a servo tester to make it variable.

I was referring to the power for part g.

Regards.

Comment

• Part G

Welcome pmazz850 to the Continuum, as you might have noticed we do have some rules on page one so please abide by them.

Very good start on your build, your part G look good and sturdy plus room for more winding's if needed. haven't seen it run so i hope it is balance for proper RPM's.

as for this thread, thank you, it was started for people that DOES NOT lack enthusiasm and enjoy working with like minded builders that don't mind sharing.

From your part G i see you must at least understand some of the Figuera device which puts you miles ahead of other people that i won't mention. If you have any questions please feel free to ask but reading and understanding all the patents and the first page of this post will help in your pursuit. my Synopsis will help in the understanding of the device as will studying graphs and pics in my photo albums.

Halogen bulbs have worked good for me in testing. when you use higher power for testing they make 120 volt 500 watt halogens that are great for visualization of currant rise and fall of part G.

Again and happy building.

EDIT;
                      I see you have no winding's left at the end of you Part G as it is connected straight to your commutator. the amount of winding left on the ends will be your governor for your minimum and maximum currant potentials of part G and sets the window of currant it so operates in. something to consider.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 01-24-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Figuera System

This pic is for some people that are still fuzzy in their pursuit in the figuera device.
                        while the drawing is crude and the real Part G is a closed core, this visualization still gets the point across between the exciting system and the Generating system.

Exciting within BLUE lines.
                        Generating within RED lines.

MM
                        Last edited by marathonman; 01-24-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Dc motor

MM

Could you show me a how you wired the following: for the motor, speed controller and servo consistency master?

By the way the motors are once again selling on the ALL ELECTRONICS!
                          I bought another one in case I screwed the first one up trying to figure out
                          how to wire the components.
                          OH WELL.....................DUH!

Welcome aboard PMAZZ850S

Shadow
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Motor circuit

Shadow;
                            I still can not get over How beautiful that motor is. from the day i found it i have raved at it's beauty and every time i see it it's like the first time you met your girl friend or wife.

The video is on the web site that shows how to wire it. i thought there was a wiring schematic on the site also, if not it can be asked for at no charge. a large LED tach can be added to it also for speed visual verification. if i find it before you i will send it to you by email buddy.

UFOP;
                            Quote;
                            "Electricity and magnetism are not two separate ‘forces’, nor are they two separate substances. They are merely two different dimensions of motion. They belong solely to motion and not to substance.

this quote is from yours truly Walter Russel and does that not sound like the Weightless, mass less field we have been talking about and UFOP has been harping about. you know the field that doesn't exist in modern day classical BS and can not be comprehended by most that is taught classical BS.

Magnetism is the brakes to Electricity, it keeps it in control, two sides of the same coin.

things that make you go HUMMMM !

MM
                            Last edited by marathonman; 01-27-2017, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Analogy

I just wanted to Post an analogy from Doug that may help people further their understanding of the Figuera device interaction between the primaries, secondary and the load.

Quote;
                              "You might want to remember how a squirrel cage motor works. There is no current or voltage going into the rotor. It develops it's own current through induction and establishes it's own magnetic field only as a result of the relative motion between the rotating field and the core. If the core catches up to the rotating field the relative motion is reduced and the current in the rotor reduces slowing down the rotor until the relative motion is fast enough to induce a stronger field in the rotor so it can be pushed around by the rotating field again. They don't combine into mutual fields as that would stop the relative motion. Without having a rotating rotor like the squirrel cage motor to provide the difference between the rotating field and the induced field on the rotor it takes a bit of creative thinking to accomplish the same effect in a stationary condition of the cores in Clemente's generator."

"There is no electrical connection from primary to secondary and after induction in the secondary from the primary's, it produces current around the secondary (Y) which creates another field inside Y they part company and the primaries become the motive force that exerts motion onto Y provided Y is a closed circuit with resistance of it's own."

I thank you Doug for this EXCELLENT ANALOGY as it helped many people with their overall assessment of the operation of the Figuera device. well except for a slithering few i don't want to mention. at least everyone on the Continuum got it which is most important since we are building and they are running their mouths not building.

in other words, when the primaries impart induction into the secondary and currant begins to flow in the secondary connected to a load, the lenz law will kick in and impart another field in the secondary causing the primary and secondary fields to be basically separate (parting ways) thus allowing the primary opposing fields to be the motive force that basically pushes and maintains the independent secondary field from The side to side motion in the core provided the secondary is connected to a load and having some resistance.

Again the Secondary develops it's currant through induction and establishes it's own magnetic field and is maintained as a result of the relative motion of the primaries and it is this field that the primaries shifts from side to side.

this very field are the massless, weightless fields UFOP has been talking about and also Walter Russel's Analogy on the previous post, belonging solely to motion and NOT substance or mass. it is this very massless, weightless field that the primaries push from side to side, PURE MOTION MY FRIENDS..

while my Synopsis is very descriptive on the Figuera device this digs a little deeper into the operation specifics and interactions of the primary, secondary and the load.

again folks i hope this helps clear the fog on the overall operation of the device and thank you Doug for the awesome info, AS ALWAYS.

MM
                              Last edited by marathonman; 01-31-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Circuit

Shadow;

Hows that wiring of your beautiful motor coming along.

MM

Comment

Working...
                                X