Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Swicth at 3600 RPM's...

Hello All,

A short video showing my rotary switch, now with the Eurton Vertical (Flat) Commutator...and setting the right V & A that gets the 3600 Operating RPM's...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoRQH0HXw54&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

FIGUERA ROTARY SWITCH VERT COMM 1

I just did some light modification to the small motor...since I had to redo the whole thing...so I would be able to run rotary switch for longer periods of time...while testing different Primaries and secondaries set up, plus different field V & A settings until getting the desired strong magnetic field...it was getting too hot before when I was testing for a while...now it is great!...

By the way...wanted to say that I did get that CBR Starter Motor...and actually got disappointed when it is placed right next to the Eurton one...it's got too small elements...and about same diameter as Eurton's...but it really do not look that big and tough as in the picture I showed previously...Meaning, I do not recommend to get it

Eurton Commutator is cheap ($19.50 USD)...and it is a very tough built commutator for this purpose...btw I cut off the rear "neck" off the mica end...with just a carbide cutting disc...wear mask, the Phenoldehyde Mica dust is not good to breath.

Only thing is that you must call Eurton and make sure they have it in stock before ordering it...as I bought the last one they had...until they get more...

Regards to All and happy building!!

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-18-2017, 10:39 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Very Nice

Looks fantastic UFOP, looks like your spikes and dips should be a thing of the past, very good work.
      and thanks for the vid.

MM

Comment

• Looks Great UFO, nice and smooth, this should make your switching a lot easier, 3600 effortless.

All the Best everyone,

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• In the search of the Required Inducing Field...

Hello to All,

Thanks MM and Cornboy, yes it is indeed, needed to have a reliable field driving controller that would allow Us to reach the proper RPM's...once done the rest is to concentrate our search for the Required Field that would not fade away at higher speeds, then inducing greatly our Secondaries.

Unfortunately there is a normal loss or could say a "decay" -in field strength Max-Curve- that I have observed whenever we reach higher speeds based on this type of field fluctuations...The Angle of fluctuation kind of "shrinks" and so Induction drops or collapses...And this decay does not take place in a typical generator where the field is always ON with steady currents feeding.

So, basically this is where I believe our key to success is...to find the right and specific field strength in order that when we reach the operating RPM's fluctuations, the Field still be deflecting within the right displacement angle.

Once we reach this "data" (basically the fixed V & A feeding of the Primaries) the rest I see it as a "piece of cake"...just making more sets or modules of Primaries-Secondaries which eventually will be using the same Field. I mean, we may have to add a bit more power because of adding more primaries, but because of the low resistance, the additional power requirements would be very small...and so induced secondaries will be outputting way above our Input.

Another advantage that I see coming soon after we reach the right field...is when we "Spatially Align" ALL our Primaries Fields together, then they will start fluctuations at unison, which will eventually "spatially blend/fuse" all fields together as one...this fact will reinforce as becoming a Unified Stronger Field ...then we may need to lower input supply a bit...

We will get there soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-19-2017, 03:17 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Decay and field Strength

I agree but with this in mind, i surely recall Doug saying that once the field is brought up to 80 to 90 % that the currant will fall off because of the reluctance, the resistance to change from the long air paths.
            once the fields are established the ability to move the fields becomes almost effortless and the currant traveling through the wire will see the primaries as almost a straight wire traveling right past. the field will only use what it needs to maintain it self, the rest will run right on by as if not there so adding additional primaries will add almost nothing in a way of resistance and load. that is why Figuera used thick wire on his primaries as this allows many of them to be added with no strain on the system what so ever.

also by using thick wire on Part G and using self inductance to control the currant rise and fall in unison we are left with an extremely efficient system of almost no losses.

That is why i have said in the past, "WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF FIGUERA" as he is in a category all his own, a Physicist like NO OTHER.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 01-19-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Open versus Closed Cores...

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
              I agree but with this in mind, i surely recall Doug saying that once the field is brought up to 80 to 90 % that the currant will fall off because of the reluctance, the resistance to change from the long air paths.

MM
              If we do just like Figuera did..."carefully observe a generator..."

We will notice the Exciter Field Core is OPEN...However, it is sweeping within a CLOSED IRON CORE of the Induced Secondaries (Generating Fields)...this fact, reduces air paths as so reluctance considerably.

We are working with OPEN CORES at Secondaries here...and like I wrote before...enclosing secondaries cores with iron would do the trick...but only time and testing will tell...since You disagree there with me...saying it will short magnetic fields...

Time will tell friend..

Gotta get back to organizing my bench (is a real mess)...lot of work to be done there...3 PSU's and a lot to be rearranged...

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-19-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Bench

That's funny i just cleaned mine yesterday.

Yes, we can agree to disagree and still work together but as something to consider is that our universe takes the path of least resistance no mater what it is. EMF, Currant flow, magnetic flow, it doesn't mater it all takes the path of the least resistance. if you have a ferrous material with a shorter path then the total length of the primary and secondary core together the magnetic field will take a B line for the shorter path in every case every time. this causes the magnetic field traveling through the secondary to be diminished to a low value as the pressure between the two primaries and the shorter path of least reluctance will siphon off most of the magnetic field.

It is all about pressures and when there is a shorter least resistant path IT WILL TAKE IT.

MM

Comment

• Hi Ufo,

Nice rotary switch, I'm envious.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Unfortunately there is a normal loss or could say a "decay" -in field strength Max-Curve- that I have observed whenever we reach higher speeds based on this type of field fluctuations...
                  I can see two things that are influencing this in your set up. Judging by your photos you are using a solid core and one continuous winding for the inducer. Eddy currents and reactance.

If you intend to keep your inducing coil & core set up as they are, then the best operating frequency for it is already established.

Regards,
                  CM

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                    Hi Ufo,

Nice rotary switch, I'm envious.
                    Thanks Cadman

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                    I can see two things that are influencing this in your set up. Judging by your photos you are using a solid core and one continuous winding for the inducer. Eddy currents and reactance.

If you intend to keep your inducing coil & core set up as they are, then the best operating frequency for it is already established.

Regards,
                    CM
                    I am sorry to disagree with your above conclusion(s)...as I believe eddy currents are completely negligible to cause the field decay.
                    As coil reactance...I am not really sure off how that could act against fluctuations deflection angles...

I am basing my conclusions by visualizing the Magnetic Field Fluctuations, the Field deflections differences between low-high speed angles.

If we increase the field strength, the decay would be much less at higher operating speeds...it is simple...we increase the Max Angle when we increase field strength, then the decay travel would be much less.

That's all I believe we need...but then again...testing will tell, nothing else.

Regards friend

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-19-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Ufo,

That's another thing, when you are visualizing the Magnetic Field Fluctuations, are you including the field of the induced?

Regards,
                      CM

Comment

• "Induced Field"...

Ufo,

That's another thing, when you are visualizing the Magnetic Field Fluctuations, are you including the field of the induced?

Regards,
                        CM
                        My friend Cadman,

If you know about my research and my belief about magnetic fields...then you may know what my answer would be...but I really don't mind to answer here again.

There is no such thing as "Induced Field" my friend...the Induced Iron Core and coils only serves as a "Screen" where the Primaries Fields are projected.

And so, yes, of course I do visualize that projection as well...it is the same exact field as the one seen on primaries, except it displaces spatially through the iron core of the induced.

When you are running the Figuera device, and scoping the output signal from a secondary as also just one Primary Signal...just do some "short circuit" of your toroid part G wires...just join two of them...then you would notice the Primary Signal would change and ISO FACTO, the Output signal will, very Loyally, Copycat that disturbance at identical timing and shape.

Let me try to use an analogy so you understand better my concept:

Say our primaries are a very compact but very strong digital projector...and we project that strong light beam on a Giant Screen...what do we get?...a very huge picture.

Now, let's say we get Two Projectors instead of just one...of exactly same type...then we set them apart by 180º to screen at center...we align images to match perfect at screen point of intersection...what happens now?

We get the same image but much stronger than just one projector did...well, the screen plays here the Secondary role.

Electromagnetic Induction is just that...The collection of the exciter's Magnetic Fields Spatial Screening Projection over our Secondaries or Induced Cores-Coils...and just adding a fluctuation through Space-Time...or simply a "Magnetic Field Change" like stated in Faraday's First Law.

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-19-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• There you go. The primary signal will change.

How does it change? Does the voltage and / or current change? Higher or lower amplitude? Phase?

I hope you don't mind my asking but this scope I have is still a mystery to me.

Regards,
                          CM

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                            There you go. The primary signal will change.
                            Cadman,

The Primary Signal would change as a response from just joining two bare wires at Part G...a slight change, almost not noticeable...it would increase -just a bit- in peak.

So the Secondary is a response to Primary Field change...and do the exact same form and shape.

How does it change? Does the voltage and / or current change? Higher or lower amplitude? Phase?

I hope you don't mind my asking but this scope I have is still a mystery to me.

Regards,
                            CM
                            Like I wrote before...slight change in peak gain, not a spike, just a short peak gain, and so Secondary follows it to the exact form and shape, whatever primary does it will just be "mirrored" by Secondary.

And so you could play "scrambling" the primary signal in many ways...use a resistor and jump two or three points at Part G...then see it being reproduced by secondary "Echo"...

Bottom line...is that the main principle of induction is so much simpler than the way we have complicated it so far, trying to understand it...the result...is that once this is acknowledged properly...there would be no room on this Forum to present the so many different possibilities that Induction could be achieved...and much easier than the way has been done so far.

Hope you understand what I am trying to explain here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-20-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Eddies and Reactance

Eddies will be nonexistent in the primaries as the only time there will be eddies is at initial power up. other then that primaries do not have eddy current. that is why they are so efficient, no flux reversal.
                              the secondary is another story.

as for reluctance or self inductance, it will be small as his primaries don't have a large winding count.

I do believe these two are negligible in his case and most of his problems were his brush application causing peak reversals.
                              but i have been wrong before.

UFOP;
                              Quote; "Like I wrote before...slight change in peak gain, not a spike, just a short peak gain, and so Secondary follows it to the exact form and shape, whatever primary does it will just be "mirrored" by Secondary."

this peak you are referring to will be the Amplification factor of the two inputs Doug spoke of. they are after start up will be the primaries being shoved into Part G and the second secondary causing this said Amplification.
                              and some how in the midst of all this the adjustment of the shunt zone between the two inductors allows this amplification to take place.
                              possibly an easier path for injection and dispersal into the magnetic field plus higher voltage to the primaries.

MM
                              Last edited by marathonman; 01-19-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                                Eddies will be nonexistent in the primaries as the only time there will be eddies is at initial power up. other then that primaries do not have eddy current. that is why they are so efficient, no flux reversal.
                                the secondary is another story.

as for reluctance or self inductance, it will be small as his primaries don't have a large winding count.

I do believe these two are negligible in his case and most of his problems were his brush application causing peak reversals.
                                but i have been wrong before.

UFOP;
                                Quote; "Like I wrote before...slight change in peak gain, not a spike, just a short peak gain, and so Secondary follows it to the exact form and shape, whatever primary does it will just be "mirrored" by Secondary."

this peak you are referring to will be the Amplification factor of the two inputs Doug spoke of. they are after start up will be the primaries being shoved into Part G and the second secondary causing this said Amplification.
                                and some how in the midst of all this the adjustment of the shunt zone between the two inductors allows this amplification to take place.
                                possibly an easier path for injection.

MM
                                MM,

Exactly and agree to ALL...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X