Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire

Cornboy;
    He took his wire from a half track starter motor or close there of that was 1/4 inch wide, if i remember correctly.
    S & W wire did not have any wire smaller than .4 inch at the time and when i got it it was .44 ....OUCH!

the smallest they have right now is .33 just a few feet and a lot of .35 rectangle wire as of yesterday.

FOREWARNED, VERY EXPENSIVE. i bought 30 feet and that with shipping was 150 bucks. 50 of that was for a lousy respooling fee.
    the grounding wire thing is much cheaper , just have to use a lot more winding's. Netica's last test was 40 winds so go from there. i won't be able to post test results for a few more weeks as i am waiting for parts.

to bad you couldn't flatten out your own wire from say the 8 or 10 awg ground wire.??? it sure would save a lot of money.

up to you friend.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 12-27-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Self Inductance

All i wanted to do is show people why rectangle wire was chosen by me. yes, Doug used it but why you ask, it was on hand but refer to the drawing below of the magnetic field around a conductor as currant is flowing through it. the top is rectangle wire and bottom is regular round wire. notice how much larger the magnetic field is of the rectangle compared to round. all that extra field interaction is why Figuera chose wide wire. that and a much higher load capability. the longer the field travels in the iron core the more self induction takes place amplified by the iron core. thus more currant reduction.
      also why i chose a deeper core than everyone else.
      see there was a method to my madness.

regular wire will work though just more of it.
      Graph not to scale.
      as seen in the graph the self inductance straight path has the most influence on self inductance (currant opposition) being amplified by the core being directly related to currant control. as the flux path changes direction it's influence on currant opposition diminishes exponentially.

MM
      Last edited by marathonman; 12-28-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Primary Induction

I think a very valuable piece of information about the device is being overlooked.
        when you decide on your power requirements of say 15 kilowatts to power your home or what ever, you need to design your secondaries with that requirement in mind then broken down to how ever many secondaries you decide to have or at what pressure you feel comfortable in dealing with whether it be 7, 12 or even 16 cores, it is entirely up to you the builder.
        example if you decide to use 8 cores then 15 kilowatts divided by 8 is 1875 watts for each secondary. so that means you need to build the secondary to put out at least that plus a little head room.
        please remember at 15 kilowatts the pressure between the primaries are at 222 lbs pressure being shifted back and forth so be sure you break it down to a pressure you feel comfortable in dealing with ( pressure divided by number of cores)

then you take that power requirement and build your Primaries to sustain half that amount, so for the example above take 1875 or even it out at 1900. take 1900 divided by 2 is 950 watts, that means each Primary is accountable for 950 watts of flux exposed to the secondary exactly half of it's output.

i hope this can clarify a few things and save people from over saturation of their Primaries.
        if it doesn't, i can draw it out in crayola crayon for you for your simple understanding with pop up's to.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 12-28-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• The Two Linear PSU arrived...

Hello to All,

My Two Linear PSU's arrived...

[IMG][/IMG]

First one (cheaper one) do not work...it turns on but there is some issue at the Main Transformer Input (Primary) not reaching full 120V...so, it is controlled by an overload (based on solenoid) overprotection Double Throw Cut-Off Switch...no problems...I could fix that...they are built so well...we could take almost any part apart and repair it......Very Tough Built!!!

Now the second one I just got it this morning...and works great so far tested...not loaded yet...but turns on all secondaries plus cap bank...beautiful

This things are HEAVY!!!...and huge compared to the small switching one looks like Ants Toys...little kids...

So, now I will have to arrange my bench to install it properly.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Nice

Really nice UFOP, now lets see what we can fry..

just kidding, nice going. a power supply for EVERY device built.

MM

Comment

• Stake Well Done...

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
              Really nice UFOP, now lets see what we can fry..
              MM,

I have a wonderful marinated Sirloin Stake...bleeding and ready for the flames!!!...YUM, YUM,...I am hungry!!

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
              just kidding, nice going. a power supply for EVERY device built.

MM
              I know, me too...

I am ready to rock and roll very soon!!

Take care

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yep

"I have a wonderful marinated Sirloin Stake...bleeding and ready for the flames!!!...YUM, YUM,...I am hungry!!"

That role is already taken by Figuera 1 thread.

MM

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
                  I think a very valuable piece of information about the device is being overlooked.
                  when you decide on your power requirements of say 15 kilowatts to power your home or what ever, you need to design your secondaries with that requirement in mind then broken down to how ever many secondaries you decide to have or at what pressure you feel comfortable in dealing with whether it be 7, 12 or even 16 cores, it is entirely up to you the builder.
                  example if you decide to use 8 cores then 15 kilowatts divided by 8 is 1875 watts for each secondary. so that means you need to build the secondary to put out at least that plus a little head room.
                  please remember at 15 kilowatts the pressure between the primaries are at 222 lbs pressure being shifted back and forth so be sure you break it down to a pressure you feel comfortable in dealing with ( pressure divided by number of cores)

then you take that power requirement and build your Primaries to sustain half that amount, so for the example above take 1875 or even it out at 1900. take 1900 divided by 2 is 950 watts, that means each Primary is accountable for 950 watts of flux exposed to the secondary exactly half of it's output.

i hope this can clarify a few things and save people from over saturation of their Primaries.
                  if it doesn't, i can draw it out in crayola crayon for you for your simple understanding with pop up's to.

MM
                  Hi Mm, crayon's and pop up's, sounds great for a non electrical guy like me.

Going on your example above, of 15 kw output, with the number of coils and output 950w each, what VA part G toroid would you need?.

Also if you don't mind Mm, with Doug's device, 5 kw i believe, did he use just one alt core, or did he stack a few together, in other words do you know what VA his G was for 5 kw output?.

Regards Cornboy,

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello to All,

My Two Linear PSU's arrived...

[IMG][/IMG]

First one (cheaper one) do not work...it turns on but there is some issue at the Main Transformer Input (Primary) not reaching full 120V...so, it is controlled by an overload (based on solenoid) overprotection Double Throw Cut-Off Switch...no problems...I could fix that...they are built so well...we could take almost any part apart and repair it......Very Tough Built!!!

Now the second one I just got it this morning...and works great so far tested...not loaded yet...but turns on all secondaries plus cap bank...beautiful

This things are HEAVY!!!...and huge compared to the small switching one looks like Ants Toys...little kids...

So, now I will have to arrange my bench to install it properly.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Wow UFO, nice looking power supplies, there is just no substitute for good old fashioned heavy duty design.

Hope all goes well with them.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Not You

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      Hi Mm, crayon's and pop up's, sounds great for a non electrical guy like me.

Going on your example above, of 15 kw output, with the number of coils and output 950w each, what VA part G toroid would you need?.

Also if you don't mind Mm, with Doug's device, 5 kw i believe, did he use just one alt core, or did he stack a few together, in other words do you know what VA his G was for 5 kw output?.

Regards Cornboy,
                      I know you know i was not referring to you at any shape or form. the other people.

as for the toroid, you have the one you need for the complete system, it just needs more windings.

yes Mr Doug used just one alt core and if i remember rightly it was at 100 amp or above core so that would put it above 1200 watts.

i really cant believe people act the way they do......God help us in our hour of human need .

as a navy seal friend of mine used to say, nothing a 50 cal long range can't take care of. and i said, well put spec.

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 12-29-2016, 03:07 AM.

Comment

• Inductance

I would have to say taking an LCR meter and checking some coils, some with wide rectangle wire and some with regular wire would probably give the same reading with the same winding count. but then you have to realize that NO currant is actually running through the coil so this in my opinion would give a person a false sensor reading.
                        as L meters do not put ANY reasonable amount of currant through a coil and it can in NO WAY give a proper reading that coincides with actual currant flowing through a wire and magnetic field circulating around a conductor.

the only way to check to see a reasonably accurate test would either test the magnetic field around the wire with currant flowing through it or observe the currant drop as currant is introduces to the wire in which i have done. the results i got were that rectangle wire actually does have higher inductance than regular wire at the same currant value.

this test can be conducted by EVER ONE that doesn't think wide wire inductance is stronger then regular wire. confirm it your selves.

but i have to say at this moment in time, I could really care less what you people do with your device or with what wire you chose. those massively Ignorant sick people on the other thread are draining me. I will take a break to recharge.

MM
                        Last edited by marathonman; 01-02-2017, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Hello all,

@ UFO, after seeing, with my own eyes and experimenting, what Part G does, a few days ago i made the decision to scrap what i have built and start over.

I had come to the conclusion, that how Doug built his Part G, was definitely the way to go, then i see your post on the other thread saying the same thing.

What's the old saying, " Brilliant minds think alike, and Fools never differ."

I have located some 6mm x 2mm flat wire, and will rewind my toroid fully with it, with a tap off every turn for experimenting. Also i will go down the path that Mm outlined, and wind my primaries with the same wire, for virtually no resistance and max field strength.

Have found a glass like epoxy that will handle 90 degrees C, hoping that G doesn't exceed that temp.

The large laminated welder core i was given will make 2 large sets of primaries and secondaries.

approx : 40mm x 90mm by 120mm long, for primaries, and the same for secondaries except a little shorter.

I will get started on this shortly, as i have some work to catch up on before Play Time.

Happy new year, and best regards everyone, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                            Hello all,

@ UFO, after seeing, with my own eyes and experimenting, what Part G does, a few days ago i made the decision to scrap what i have built and start over.

I had come to the conclusion, that how Doug built his Part G, was definitely the way to go, then i see your post on the other thread saying the same thing.

What's the old saying, " Brilliant minds think alike, and Fools never differ."

I have located some 6mm x 2mm flat wire, and will rewind my toroid fully with it, with a tap off every turn for experimenting. Also i will go down the path that Mm outlined, and wind my primaries with the same wire, for virtually no resistance and max field strength.

Have found a glass like epoxy that will handle 90 degrees C, hoping that G doesn't exceed that temp.

The large laminated welder core i was given will make 2 large sets of primaries and secondaries.

approx : 40mm x 90mm by 120mm long, for primaries, and the same for secondaries except a little shorter.

I will get started on this shortly, as i have some work to catch up on before Play Time.

Happy new year, and best regards everyone, Cornboy.
                            Hey Cornboy, friend Happy New Year!!...I believe you will get to 2017 faster than we will...so be it!!

And if You could do that toroid fully wound with rectangle wire, plus machine copper to be smooth..plus sweep brush around each contact...for sure that is the way to go!!...Your Signal on Scope would be as smooth as 100% silk!!...No Bumps no steps at all.

Tapping each wire could have a lot of work...but it would worthy it...plus applicable to many setups...

Yes, even being contradictory to "Classic Science"...a lower resistance primaries would generate a very strong magnetic field...and very cheap to reproduce into multiple primaries sets...Not the same results in spending energy to generate those fields if we have High Resistance as the total sum of all primaries together in the circuit...whether in series (like it is supposed to be) or in parallel.

Happy New Year Cornboy!!

And Happy New Year to ALL!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Cornboy,

Doug used a slightly different size

Re-Inventing The Wheel-Part1-Clemente_Figuera-THE INFINITE ENERGY MACHINE
                              ..... but in any case when I tried the thin lineaments they were too sparky from particulates that came off the brush I used from the starter motors.The particles eventually made the brush ride on the dust and that caused scorching of the copper strap. the bars can handle more downward pressure. They are not really bars they are 3mm by 5 mm thick after sanding down true and flat Im sure it is less then 5 mm.
                              His bars were wound on edge, and I bet he applied epoxy filler between each bar.

BTW, you don't need to use a large lathe, a good machine shop with a surface grinder would be better.

Regards
                              Cadman

Comment

• @ UFO, yes contradictory to classic science, but nothing is acheived by doing the same thing over and over, if it doesn't have a different outcome, Hey.

@ Cadman glad to see you back, hope all is well.

The only reason i can think of for Doug to wind his rectangle wire on it's side, is that he was allowing plenty of sacrifice of the thickness to get a flat brush surface.
                                Please if anyone out there knows anything different, please chime in.\

The main direction i will head in with this device is low voltage high amperage DC output from secondaries, as a battery replacement for electric vehicles.

All the best Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X