Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figuera Device, Part G Continuum.( Serious Builders Only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distateful

You people on the other thread are completely out of line , disgusting and distastful and have crossed the line.
    I hope you ROT IN HELL.
    all i have EVER done was push this device, what in hell did i EVER do to you to deserve this.
    NOTHING BUT MAGGOTS.
    complete disgrace to this forum.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 11-30-2016, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Bobbins

Thanks MM!
      They look to be about three inches wide, that is what I was planning on.
      Sounds like a great idea! Inexpensive but non magnetic and strong.

Shadow

Comment

• Bobbins

Yes they are really great, strong, light weight and absorb the resin just fine. i even helped my neighbor repair a door panel with it it's that good.

you can make ANY shape you want, very versatile and cheap.

after you cut the width, superglue it, then spread with resin, the next day it is easier to sand down before the ends are resined on. i have a mouse sander that made the job a snap.
        I bought a shot glass measuring cup so i could measure out 1, 2, 3, or 4 oz of resin with reusable plastic quart cups. 10 to 12 drops of hardner per oz and your good to go.
        i used three layers of resin and it worked out fine. eco cloth comes in 6 or 8 different collors and three sizes, pictured is the smallest.

everyone i showed them to are simply amazed at their weight and stregth.

have fun building them, i sure did.

MM
        Last edited by marathonman; 11-30-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• update

Greetings all:

This past weekend, I removed the windings on the toroid transformer. It used several #14, or so, strands paralleled for the primary. That surprised me, but I've never torn one of these down before.

Failing to find brush holders, slip rings, or commutators at any of the local Walmarts forced me to go online and find some there. Those parts will arrive in the next few days. The FETs for the board that I haven't purchased yet were also ordered.

Only too late did I see Mr. UFOPolitics note saying that my core would be fine. While I had weather, I took another transformer outside and stripped it down. Pics below & on photobucket.

Then, I JB Welded the two cores together and wrapped them with glass tape. I will seal it with red insulating paint this weekend.

I need to pick up some #6 or #4 soft copper ground wire between now and the weekend.

MM has stated to 'keep the primary resistance low'. I do have a good bit of 3 inch wide copper foil and can get more from inductors that are sitting about.

Questions:
          Is 3 inches wide enough for a primary?
          I wonder how many turns to use? Any ideas?

This may be one of those 'wrap and play' things..... And, there are some larger inductors here somewhere. The copper in those should be over 4 inches wide. Could use all the copper from an inductor in each primary.

I have plenty of #14, so finding something to use on the primary won't be an issue.

Must check with my machinist friend and see if he has access to pure iron rod. Else, Graingers will probably have to do. (Unless Walmart has it.)

I keep thinking of the old window weights..... Are those things iron??? Made good trot-line weights, anyway.

Great thread here guys, great thread!

glen
          Attached Files

Comment

• Wall Mart

You gotta admit that was pretty funny.
            wow ! lucky you on the 3 and 4 inch wide copper, stuff cost a lot. if you use it don't leave huge core gaps at the end. seams you found a gold mine of a find.
            your part G core looks fantastic, with that glass tape i wouldn't worry about the paint, up to you though.
            yes it will be trial and error with the wide copper. can't even find calc for that wide of copper but less ohms the better.

try the 8 awg first as it is very cheap and readily available. plenty of head room plus those lugs UFOP used for his set N and S output are perfect for quick adjustments. turn them around and they work out fine. have a neighbor building to.

EDIT; here is a pic of the lugs and 8 awg wire i was talking about.

as for your weights, i think those are cast iron but their are many types back then.

yes it is a good thread, thank you, glad your here.

pic below is my primaries first layer of three. turning out just fine.

MM
            Last edited by marathonman; 12-03-2016, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
              I'm not trying to trump you but i came up with this design earlier this year in my research of the interacting fields and their relationship with each other. all i can say is like minds think a like.
              the fields from the cores interact with each other enhancing induction thus enhancing output.
              of course this design is for round cores.
              Yes MM,

It is ok, is just common sense applied here...gathering all magnetic fields together, since they are all aligned in polarity plus executing a common displacement.

Originally posted by marathonman View Post
              any metal running perpendicular to the fields (length wise) will magneticaly ground out the fields and should be NON magnetic.

MM

Ahh sorry about that MM!...but a small discrepancy above -everything can not be about agreeing at all times right?-....I do not believe so...not "magnetically grounded" but instead, all Souths will blend together as One...Hence compacting even more the strength of all Norths Interactions displacement...

Like I said before, I have tested aluminum versus iron casing...and I would even add... that it could be even fully enclosed (360º) with iron for even more inner interactions strength within...These are N-N or S-S Properties already tested and developed by me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Above image shows Aluminum versus Iron Housings, with the same, exact arc magnets:

See the much more compact as higher number of inner lines inside light blue circle with iron housing?

See the loose as much less lines inside of aluminum housing?

Note the South Fields "Fuse" together denoted by red curves with iron?

Versus "Loose in Space" with aluminum...

And the result in output from Generator is Much, I mean Much Higher with iron than aluminum, of course.

But then again...only testing "the real thing" will tell Us which way would work out to be better...that simple.

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2016, 03:43 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Think again

Yes, agree to disagree as any metal running length wise will disrupt the intended flow and rob power. do as you must but fore warned length wise metal needs to be non magnetic.
                as the device you have is not even finished yet, conjecturing is left for the other thread.
                i am curious as to the encapsulation though as that was not in my scope of research but would fall in to the same lines as the magnetic grounding effect or what ever the name you want to give it.

the length between the N and S end's are intended for a purpose thus not closed cored, can you describe that purpose and why Figuera designed it that way...?. i can but no one one the other thread can.

how are your primaries coming along ????

more parts came in today, very nice day.

MM
                Last edited by marathonman; 12-01-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Primaries...

how are your primaries coming along ????

more parts came in today, very nice day.

MM
                  Hello MM,

Coming out fine...I decided to go with 1 1/2 In thick and same 4 in length...:

[IMG][/IMG]

Above pic shows the Six new ones versus the previous 1 1/4 In thick in the back...

I got the wire 14 awg...and am making all fiberglass spools plus making a center hole-thread to attach cores together, plus am planning to use my Lathe to wind them slowly one by one, so chuck from lathe will grab it from bolt...from a spool bracket I made a while back.

I am going to make three sets first (6 primaries plus three secondaries..so, still need three more that I will pick up tomorrow.

One thing I did was to measure resistance on whole 14 awg spool of ten pounds something...then calculate the total footage I have...and came out close to 800 ft.

One thing that I recommend is to do same thing plus measure your total feet on each primary...so you do not run short of wire...since I know we want to wind as much wire as we could on secondaries.

By the way, love that little machine you have to wind plus count...does it count ft or turns?

Where did you get it?

And related to my new PSU situation...I think I will be resolving that issue by adding a low (10) ohm power resistor of like 300 Watts on heat sink as a "Dummy Load"...which is much less of my total Wattage output to Exciter system I plan to use. (50VX5A=250W)...that way I believe I would be able to dial the required VA power with so low ohms at G and Primaries...let's see how it goes...parts would be coming next week Friday...I ordered like 4 Resistors.

Take care

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-01-2016, 11:14 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi All, at last i had some time to start part G.

We planted 300 Bee food trees just before garlic harvest, and have not had rain since, so hand watering to get started, plus other urgent farm work.

This was my second attempt, not pleased at all with my first.

It's a bit rough but for proof of concept, it should do.

Best regards Cornboy.

Comment

• By the way, love that little machine you have to wind plus count...does it count ft or turns?

Where did you get it?

Ufopolitics
                      The machine i purchased off of ebay a while back for 80 bucks shipping included and yes l like it to. it counts turns.
                      winds are nice and tight thanks to my water pipe. LOL
                      i plan on in the future removing the hand crank and installing a mounted drill motor in slow mode with a variable foot pedal switch.

Cornboy;

part G coming along nice i see, am curious as to the six fittings on one side though.?? EDIT. duh ! i see why now with closer inspection.
                      paint program has pic resizer as your pics are a little large for average size screens people tend to use. i on the other hand have a 42 inch 1920 x 1080 screen on articulate arm hanging on wall so ok for me.
                      when i am working on circuit board i pull up circuit on screen and push screen to wall to give me room. i really is a nice set up for me as at night when i am relaxing on bed i turn screen to me and surf web with wireless mouse .

i see all of us are advancing along very well. i am very glad UFOP talked me into my own thread as we all shot out like a cannon with our devices. not to mention we are averaging around 625 to 630 views a day, yes we have the worlds attention. i especially like one from the looser thread gave this thread 1 star. What a joke.

thanks all for being here and i am glad i was able to share my bag of Figuera goodies with all of you..

part G is coming along real nice as are primaries.

Finished primary three layers.

happy building,

MM
                      Last edited by marathonman; 12-02-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Finished primary three layers.

happy building,

MM
                        Hey MM,

Are you making Threefilar Windings there?

That is what it looks like...or are you paralleling all three layers?

Which bolts down to almost same thing...except for the layout of layers-wire positioning...if so...that would be some "one of a kind" Magnetic Field there!!...

Take care

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2016, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Primaries

Paralleling layers but even if i was to do tesla type winding i am only looking at 2 ohms for 8 core set.

"if so...that would be some "one of a kind" Magnetic Field there!!." ???? explain.

MM
                          Last edited by marathonman; 12-02-2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Paralleling layers.

MM
                            WTF??!!

What are U trying to Power Up?...the TPL...Texas Power and Light Plant?

Thanks, that's Awesome!

One question though...What are U using to power up your Exciting System?

If it is a PSU...I hope it is linear...otherwise I see you buying some power resistors and heat sinks...

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Power supply

A custom built 100 volt 10 amp power supply.

bobbins are awesome and working very well.

MM
                              Last edited by marathonman; 12-02-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Paralleling layers but even if i was to do tesla type winding i am only looking at 2 ohms for 8 core set.
                                MM,

I am doing just six sets total...however will be running first individual set testings before I go to all the rest.

"if so...that would be some "one of a kind" Magnetic Field there!!." ???? explain.

MM
                                ...just that it would be a super strong and a super fast response Field...other words...a Monster...

You still would be driving it with 50V and 4-5 Amps at Max?...and I believe it would still be strong at even half that amperage.

I already got the rest of iron cores...working on them.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-02-2016, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X